Characters and Groups The UA Traitor

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I firmly believe it's Ochako. I've seen all of the evidence for this, and the evidence makes the cases for any other UA character seem a lot more trivial by comparison.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I firmly believe it's Ochako. I've seen all of the evidence for this, and the evidence makes the cases for any other UA character seem a lot more trivial by comparison.
Ochako-chan? Oh no! That could be very disastrous and heart-breaking. What are your proofs btw?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ochako-chan? Oh no! That could be very disastrous and heart-breaking. What are your proofs btw?
The first three letters of her last name are short for Urawara which means fraudulent, Uragiru means to cheat or betray, and Uragiri means betrayal.

Her character sheet literally says "she's unexpectedly brazen and frank. Proof that there's no hidden side to her, if you catch my drift.".

Oh, and by a long shot, the largest piece of evidence is when Deku, Ochako, and Shigaraki were all at the mall together.

While Shigaraki is walking off, Deku says to himself "All For One... What's he after?", and Ochako swiftly turns her head at Shigaraki with a shocked face saying "Huh? Shigaraki... You... Mean...?".

This is very suspicious because All For One is a villain that's not very well known to the public and is controlling the strings underground. She's also likely surprised that Shigaraki is working for All For One because she is reporting to a level above Shigaraki.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And what can you say about her encounter with Toga, then? Scripted?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Apparently there are thoughts it may be Aoyama based on the exhibition.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Apparently there are thoughts it may be Aoyama based on the exhibition.
Nah I doubt it's him. The author didn't really leave much hints as to who it is but I guess I would have to re-read the series and really look.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We might be getting an answer soon.
In the latest chapter, the principal revealed the existence of the U.A. Barrier. That might be a trap designed to lure out the traitor, or at least the traitor is gonna reveal himself when the villains suddenly know of the barrier.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nah I doubt it's him. The author didn't really leave much hints as to who it is but I guess I would have to re-read the series and really look.
Aoyama has sort of been treated as a red herring.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
it blew me off tbh. i never would have thought of.
I kinda suspect aoyama before but i thought i dont think so because if it was him, it's too obvious
[automerge]1639090963[/automerge]
Apparently when he said "I know" he was asking if deku got his quirk from afo too

Top Bottom