The WG Skirmish: Save the Slave Auctioneer?!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WG Skirmish: Last Stand!

Putting convictions on the line, the two warriors went head-to-head, almost literally. The two attacks collided with immense force. The soldiers spectating would no doubt make this battle a legend to those that would come after them.

Fubuki fell back. Sun Wukong fell back. For a moment there was silence. Gasps from the spectators broke the silence. Sun Wukong’s body moved. Trembling and grunting, but steadily, the Humandrill peeled himself off the ground.

[Sun Wukong] “Y-Y-Y-You monster....! I’ve expended too much energy. Can I make it?”
[Sun Wukong] “I must! For my Justice!”
Stating his will, the agent limped towards the Auction House. He fell on his knee of the way, but but his lip and got up. Badly injured and exhausted, he still believed in the mission.

The Humandrill entered the Auction House to look for Raizo. As soon as he went in, the spectating marines entered behind him, rallied by their Lieutenant sacrifice; they would carry in their stead. Severely wounded, the question would be whether Sun could take on the hoards of Marines and save his mission. A final scene for another day. End.

Top Bottom