I still can’t see my new rank tag 


you need to disable/discard your rank 4 item, i cant do that for you.I still can’t see my new rank tag![]()
Problem is my inventory is empty T^Tyou need to disable/discard your rank 4 item, i cant do that for you.
On your profile? No it's notProblem is my inventory is empty T^T
No item to display.On your profile? No it's not

I can see them when i go to your profile though lol.No item to display.
Daddy-Sama will wait until March![]()
Maybe it’s because I’m rank 3. *.*I can see them when i go to your profile though lol.
Hmmm, you might be right lmaoMaybe it’s because I’m rank 3. *.*
I managed to set it to expire later today, about 14 hours from now. Ill need to change permissions later lolMaybe it’s because I’m rank 3. *.*
buying another one and then deactivating it might workHmmm, you might be right lmao
Our beef is over Big-EyeI managed to set it to expire later today, about 14 hours from now. Ill need to change permissions later lol

Nahbuying another one and then deactivating it might work
If you mean One Piece, Kingdom and MHA@Larsi Can we interchange between the Rank Ladders ? Or is it unchangeable ?
That's great .If you mean One Piece, Kingdom and MHA
You can freely swap if you go to your preferences
Though make sure you take a close read when purchasing via the shop tabThat's great .![]()
I need to fix something. You still have the rank 6 itemThough make sure you take a close read when purchasing via the shop tab
[automerge]1581771807[/automerge]
@Larsi do I still have the Rank purchased? As i switched my rank via preference back to default and I should have the bride tag but it's taking me back to Servant for some reason
I discarded that rank purchase via inventory
I can't see the item though I know I discarded itI need to fix something. You still have the rank 6 item
Like I said, i need to fix somethingI can't see the item though I know I discarded it![]()