Island Thriller Bark

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Formerly from West Blue, Thriller Bark is an island turned ship of massive proportions. Years ago it was brought to the Florian Triangle by the pirate Gecko Moriah, and to this day he rules over it and his loyal servants. Beware travelers, for danger lurks here. None who have entered have left to tell the tale.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Royal Shichibukai Gecko Moriah
[IMG]

Level 60
60 x 5 = 300
Strength: 44+17=61
Speed: 64+17=81
81x2=162
-Reaction: 81
-Movement: 81
Vitality: 49+12=61
61x2=122
-Durability:61
-Stamina:61
Haki: 62
62x2=124
-Armament Haki:62
-Observation Haki:62
Devil Fruit: 81

Perona
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 30+6=36
36x2=72
-Durability:36
-Stamina:36
Devil Fruit: 40

Dr. Hogback
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
46x2=92
36x2=72
Mind: 30
30x2=60
-Medicine: 60
Martial Arts: 20
10x2=20
-Daggers: 20

Absalom
[IMG]

Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
Strength: 41+8=49
Speed: 36+13=49
49x2=98
-Reaction: 49
-Movement: 49
Vitality: 41+8=49
49x2=98
-Durability: 49
-Stamina: 49
Devil Fruit: 41
Weapon Mastery: 41
41x2=82
-Brawling: 41
-Bazookas: 41

Oars
[IMG]

Level 50
50 x 5 = 250
Strength: 50+40=90
Speed: 75+10=85
80x2=160
-Reaction: 80
-Movement: 80
Vitality:45+40=85
85x2=170
-Durability:85
-Stamina:85
Martial Arts: 80
80x2=160
-Swordmanship: 80
-Brawling: 80

Ryuma
[IMG]

Level 40
40 x 5 = 200
Strength: 53+8=61
Speed: 45+13=58
58x2=116
-Reaction: 58
-Movement: 58
Vitality: 41+8=49
49x2=98
-Durability: 49
-Stamina: 49
Martial Arts: 61
61x2=122
-Swordmanship: 61
-Fencing: 61

Spider Monkey

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 35+6=41
Speed: 35+6=41
-Reaction: 41
-Movement: 41
Vitality: 36+15=51
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 61
Martial Arts: 44
-Hand to Hand: 44
-Webbs: 44

General Zombies(50)

Level 25

Zombies(300)
[IMG]

Level 15

Spider Mice(500)

Level 10

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time beri reward:
-100 000 000 Beri
Defeating Moriah will award the Kage Kage no Mi
Defeating Perona will award the Horo Horo no Mi.
Defeating Ryuuma will award Shusui.

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-300 000 000 Beri

Last edited by a moderator:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: Roogy
Narration / Actions / "Speech" / Thoughts / Other

The foggy waters of the Florian Triangle concealed the world's largest ship: Thriller Bark. Many rumours about this island surfaced, but the only ones who knew the truth of the matter were the residents, and those in contact with them.

In the centre of the island-ship, a gloomy castle cast its shadow upon the ground. Rather, it would have, were the fog not covering the island in an endless night. Even so, the structure itself was quite foreboding. The hordes of zombies that roamed the island all feared the castle, and those who lived inside it. One such person was large, round, and self-important.

"Kishishishi!" he laughed. "My plan has been going so well. A couple hundred more zombies, and I should be able to take the New World by storm!"

In the forests of the island, two zombies were shirking their duties and drinking sake. The first of these two zombies was a tree with a human face, named MocDonald. The other was a zombie unicorn named Unigaro.

"I say, 'tis a fine day for slacking off, wouldn't you agree, MocDonald?"

"Indeed, if I do say so myself. Though let us not get too drunk, or we shall surely be failures as... say, what were we again, Unigaro?"

"We're zombies! I think..."

"Yeah, that's probably enough drinking for one day. Come on, let's walk it off."

"Oh, does that work?"

"Couldn't hurt to try. <hic>"

In order to play into the mystery elements of this island, some characters will not be explored or mentioned by name until later in the story.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: ranger
Thriller Bark

Narrator
"Talking"
actions
thinking

Level 72
72x5=360 (+105-28)
+5 Strength
+5 Speed
+5 Vitality
-4 Mind (You cannot have negative mind points)

Strength: 100 [+5]
Speed: 97
-reaction: 94
-movement: 100
Vitality: 100
Mind: 28-28
Haki: 90
-Armament: 100
-Awareness: 80
Martial Arts: 50
-Exodus: 100

Yoko (NPC)
Level 50x5=250 (+45)
Strength: 10
Speed: 75 [+5]
Vitality: 74
Haki: 61
-Armament: 61
-Awareness: 61
Martial Arts: 75
-Gun Slinging: 75
-Sniping: 75

Akira (NPC)
Level 50x5=250 (+45)
Strength: 71
Speed: 56 [ +5]
Vitality: 61
Haki: 36
-Armament: 61
-Precognition: 1
Martial Arts: 71
-Demon Hunter: 71
-Daggers: 71

Across the ever changing seas of the Grand Line sailed a ship that moved towards those who beckoned it. The Lord's Will, was a mighty raft made of... but a single tree that Kö had cut down after the engineers of Water 7 refused to give the beast a vehicle for nothing more than "good will".

"Those who receive the call of the LORD should be thankful!" Kö exclaimed sitting proud in the center of the "boat". Waves of dark stormy waters smashed against him, but the beast's position remained unchanged. For he was a mighty spirit of Wano, a komainu. Half lion, half dog. He reached 16 feet above the raft from which he rested. The tides of the earth could not change his course. For that was something left up to God to decide. But the winds and water did roil his pristine white fur coat. It was accented a light sky blue with swirls which took the air and passed it right beyond him to the next world.

"THANKFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????" Yoko, a scantily dressed young lady, screamed at the beast. "YOU SMASHED MY GOD DAMN SHIP IN HALF!!!" She lay now within the protection of the beast. Yoko had several large metal guns beside her. Extra-short black shorts hugged her thighs and not more than a tight bikini held "the rest of her" up. A little white skull clipped onto the front of her head. her scarf matched her red hair and white skull clip. It was soaked from nearly drowning in the harsh Florian Sea as well as her long red hair that now started to tangle into Kö's fur. Well at least he's soft to lie in. And he's so big that it's kind of like sitting inside a tent. Maybe I can use his fur to dry myself off... she grabbed a wad of it and rubbed herself "GAH! YOU SMELL! -OWWW! MY HAIR!!! GRRRRRR"

*hick* *sniffle* Akira tried to wipe the tear from his eye.... but... THERE WERE TOO MANY TEARS!!!! He was a lanky teenage boy with spiky black hair that popped out on both sides. "You are crying!" Akira bellowed to the girl as he was actually the one crying himself. A black T and jeans "shielded" the boy from the rain as he sat atop Kö's head.

"I'm not crying!" Yoko snapped, "I'm YEELLLING!!! I'm M A D!"
"CHIGAO 違う! CHIGAO 違う!" Akira cried back at her "You are crying!" he reassured her
"Do not fret." Kö spoke calmly, "for now you two are messengers of the LORD. And if you do kind onto him, he shall reward you tenfold."
"AAAAAAAA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!" Yoko screamed at the beast pulling ropes of his fur, that did somehow not phase him.
"Look ahead," Kö told, "this must be the place that the LORD wanted us to save."

And then! A giant wave came before the "ship" and pushed the three towards Thriller Bark! The raft shot up into the misty air
"eYaaaaaaa!" Yoko screeched
"waaa- *sniffle*" Akira cried
"Dear LORD, please watch over us as we descend upon this utter darkness..." Kö started to pray
they tumbled towards the gloom covered woods...

------------------------
stay tuned for next episode .... "Black Mist"!!!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: Roogy
The Thriller Bark was rocked by one of the Florian Triangle's signature storms. Large waves crashed against the gate, and one particularly large wave carried a raft over the gate and toward the shores.

The forests of Thriller Bark, home to many roaming zombies, were known as one forest, the Dead Forest. It surrounded most of the island and there were often multiple zombies doing their own thing at any given moment. MocDonald and Unigaro were but two of three hundred, after all. As they drunk sake on the southeast part of the island, a very bored and energetic dog zombie was pacing itself back and forth at the island's entrance. When food? it thought. When food? When fold? This good boy was named Cerberus, on account of having three heads. One of its heads, however, was not like the others. This gave the dog a victim complex.

In the same general area as the island-ship's main castle, a lavish gothic mansion concealed the workplace of a rather sinister individual.

"Fosfosfos! Am I hearing you right?" asked the man, seemingly to no-one at all.

It was at this moment the air itself seemed to talk to him. "Yes, the waves seem to have brought a raft over the gate."

"Then we have ourselves a golden opportunity, my friend. We ought to take it while we can."

"Understood. I'll go find them, and observe. I wonder if there's a cute girl I can peep on..."

"Eugh, how did I know your mind was going to go there..."

"You're one to talk! You resurrected your dead girlfriend and made her subservient to you!"

"Just shut up and get going already before I hurt you!"

"I'd like to see you try it!"

Elsewhere, in a spire connected to the castle via a bridge decorated with foliage, a young woman sat upwards in her bed.

"Kumacy!" she called in a shrill voice.

A large zombie resembling a teddy bear came running in to the room.

"Yes mistress-?"

"Kumacy! How many times do I have to tell you not speak! Your voice is not cute at all!"

"Sorry miss-"

"Shut up! Never mind, I'll just get up. I have a feeling something might happen soon anyway."

At the moment she stood and got out of bed, seven ghosts came out of her body and left the spire to observe the island.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Lord's Will exploded over the large oddly designed front gate. A set of teeth with large pink lips to go with them. A symbol that would perhaps represent it's captain? A ship with a mouth... perfect for a man whose goal was to "eat" those who crossed his path. For what is eating after all, but to take the power from something you like and spit out a mere shell of what it once was? That was the power that lay ahead of the followers of God.

As the wave died down from smashing against the outer hull of Thriller Bark it managed to bring the three through the moat and onto the woodsy shore where a great black mist over took them.
"...Amen." Kö finished his prayer.
Yoko wanted to still scream but was not quite looking her spunky self anymore...
Akira was now in tears over another issue, because:

At this point The Lord's Will was split in two from the enormous power of the waters and as it spat Kö off, the raft folded upon itself landing in between the woods and the shore.
*sniff* Akira closed his eyes and looked down in remorse, still riding atop Kö's head "What a great ship, we lost today" *sniffle* he wiped his eyes.

Kö glided through the gloomy atmosphere knocking down at least a few trees as such a large creature with inertia from a small tsunami was hard to stop. He found himself on all fours now with a sizable dent underneath him in the soil. A path of overturned dirt and shattered woodlands behind him.
"Thank you, Lord, for guiding us through those ferocious waters. For although we know not of navigation, surely you shall show us the right path." he spoke to the LORD. For God was good.

Yoko popped out unvoluntarily from inside his belly fur. She had been gripping the beast for what felt like dear life. Frazzled from the rough ride, her head was wobbling and there were spirals spinning which replaced her retina. "I think I'm going to be siiick-" she whined momentarily only to throw her hand over her lips to hold down her lunch.

Akira had not been worried of the ocean's powers. He had been traveling with the Beast of God for some time now. Back when Kö was sold into slavery it had been Akira's father, Reijiro Fudo, that freed the beast from his iron shackles and showed him the way of the LORD. Akira had of course been brought up in this regard as well. Taught to trust in God and that as long as he did what was right that God would guide him. In actuality Kö had only become obsessed with God recently, since he had been free. Staying with the family for some time even after being freed, Kö became like a student to Reijiro.

*BEGIN FLASHBACK
You see, for Akira was not quite a normal boy. He had been cursed by something.... quite unnatural. And though Reijiro had prayed to the LORD day in and day out, Akira still had a tendency to go berserk with emotion and sin.

The day when Reijiro saw Kö for sale he was spoken to by the LORD.
"Reijiro, I am the LORD, God. God of your father and your father's father and his fathers before him." the voice boomed within the man's head. "Your son has been cursed by my power because even though you have raised him in faith he is careless and sins. You have thus failed as a father."
This came to Reijiro as an astonishing shock. He had lived his life in a manner that he thought was good and right. He had tried to raise his son in that regard as well.
"What can I do, oh lord?" Reijiro asked

"You must offer a great sacrifice in my name. And you must teach Akira of the importance of sacrifice so that he understands. Take that beast slave for sale into your life and treat him as a child of your own. Raise him like you would your own son, only this time you must not fail. For if you fail you will not only be failing me, but the beast AND Akira as well."

And so Reijiro, who was a man of middle class, took upon himself a great debt of money and sold his home and belongings in order to buy Kö and free him and raise the beast as his own. Reijiro, his wife Kaori and Akira moved to the Sabaody slums.

Seeing this great sacrifice, Akira was infuriated with his father and even threatened to kill him, but Akira's mother was just able to calm him down that night with genlte wisdom. When Akira's rage settled down he went to his father and told him about his anger. Reijiro was beginning to teach Kö the way of the LORD.

Immediately, Kö moved over to Akira and layed down before the boy, looking through Akira's soul with piercing spiritual blue eyes. Akira was dumbfounded at the sensitivity of the ferocious looking creature and began to weep. He had seen a holy vision. Akira had taken to Kö so fondly that he vowed to learn the way of the LORD once again. With Kö.

Eventually Kö was able to earn a great deal of beri for the family doing hard work on the archipelago groves. Even Akira worked hard. Together the family was able to purchase a much nicer home than the one they initially sold. Kö then thanked Reijiro and Kaori and told them that "God has spoken onto me and now I must leave for pilgrimage". Both parents understood and wished him good luck. Akira, whose life had been changed forever by the great beast, cried so hard that day that his parent again sold their home and purchased a ship so that Akira would be able to go after Kö and travel with him on the pilgrimage.

The two met again on Water 7 and after Akira wrecked the ship on his way there by again returning to sin, Kö spoke unto him "You must follow in the path of the LORD, Akira, otherwise your sin will be your undoing". Akira was unstable when he was not with his dog. But as long as he had Kö he knew that one day he would be able to learn to live goodly. So the two set out on a single tree from Water 7 into the grand line. Leading to today's events.

*END FLASHBACK

Kö looked ahead into the black mist lifting Akira upwards as his neck rose. "But look ahead of us, Akira, God has provided us with plenty more great ships right here." The beast's possitivity and faith seemed to pierce the fog.

Yoko drifted away swaying from single leg to single leg. Almost falling several times. "ugh..." she held her stomach.

Akira stopped crying and looked forward in amazement.
"...of course... YOU ARE RIGHT KÖ!" he closed his tears and grinned as large as he could to escape the pain. "God is good! OF COURSE! We can rebuild The Lord's Will even better than before! This is great! hahaha" now he was holding his own stomach for a different reason.

was serious though,
"Yes. But first we must find why God sent us upon this dark land." the shadows began to run down his spine and the crows of the woodlands echoed a haunting call "I feel that journey will be of great significance." he activated his awareness Lord please show me what plagues this unsettling world. An enormous area of 160m would shine brighty inside Kö's mind revealing it's pain to the beast through the grace of God.
I see... so that is how it is.

"BLUUUUUUUUUGHG!!!!!!!" Yoko puked holding her brow with her thumb and index as she sturdied her dizzy-self against a nearby tree that was not destroyed. "...*HACK* you two bastards owe me another ship and DON'T think I'm letting you off the hook until I get one! FUCK! BLUUUURRRRG! ...and .... and not a damn raft!" she raised her finger in the air.

and Akira began to move through the woods and towards the castle.

"HEEEY!" Yoko's body bounced forward trying to catch up to them. "PROMISE ME!!!"

----------------------------
join us next episode! ... "The Cult"!!!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: roogy
One of the mysterious ghosts that had produced itself from the young woman floated high above the trees in the south of the Dead Forest. These ghosts had round heads and hands, and puffy lips and tongues. As they moved around as if it were impossible to stay still, their tongues hung out. "Nega-tive! Nega-tive!" they sung. Of course, the age-old question arose: if a ghost haunts an empty forest, did it really happen? The ghost in the south part of the island, however, had the distinct advantage of a potential audience. Below its dumbfounded body, a large dog-like creature and two humans were wandering through the forest.

The ghost split in two and the second ghost returned to the spire where the woman had unleashed them. The first ghost lowered itself in front of the creature and humans. It floated and danced around them as it sang. "Nega-tive! Nega-tive!"

The second ghost reached the woman and waggled its tongue in a number of different ways.

"The south side, huh?" said the woman. "Thank you for that information."

On the East Side of the island, MocDonald and Unigaro had stopped walking as they encountered one of these ghosts and invited it to a game of poker.

"I fold," said MocDonald, despite having an ace-high straight flush.

The ghost waggled its tongue as if to say "I have to go now, you drunkards," and left the duo to their own devices.

On the West Side, next to the entrance, three ghosts were keeping Cerberus entertained. Fun ghosts! he thought. Fun ghosts! Van Gogh! The ghosts then stopped dancing and became a single ghost once more. This ghost waggled its tongue as if to say "See you later," and disappeared into the foggy sky.

In the North part of the island, an upside-down map floated in the air.

"Rarrggh!" shouted a voice that seemed to come from the air next to the map. "I could have sworn I took the right turn!"

Above the floating map, another ghost observed, shaking its head. It then turned back and returned to the castle.

"Well, since I seem to be the only one collecting valuable information here, I guess I should find Dr. Hogback," said the woman.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
ranger
Akira slumped his chest down as he dragged his feet on the ground. "Man, this place is kinda depressing now that I think about it."

"You can say that again" Yoko constantly checked her surroundings as she sidestepped with her back along Kö's right front leg. It was about the same size as her.

Kö himself, was quite focused. "Yoko, why were you traveling to this place?"

The girl's jaw popped open in astonishment, "Oh that's right! Come to think of it, I really know nothing about the two of you either!" she pounded her right fist on her left palm like a judge's gavel.

"Please, if you would, our story has nothing to do with this land other than God's will to send us here. If we can learn what you know about this place it will surly come of aid." his sensible words shone.

Yoko squinted her eyes and stared at Kö like a child who had not gotten the toy at the store she wanted.
"FINE! But remember I'm not here to help you. You two are here to help me."

Akira lashed out, "Aargh stop bitching and be useful already! Kö and I can make do on our own you-"
"Growl!" Kö bursted a threatening note telling Akira that he had said enough.
"EXCUSE ME!!!?" Yoko shouted simultaneously to
"...I'm sorry," the boy apologized.
Kö sighed "
We understand your anger, Yoko, but your loss of ship and meeting us... it is all just a part of the LORD's plan. Now please, if you would give us information so that we can help you."

Yoko was not happy. She grumbled her gaze off to the side and puffed her cheeks before finally letting it go "FINE! ...."

The three stopped walking.
"First of all, this isn't just an island, it's a pirate ship." she explained

"HUH!?" Akira was bewildered. Even Kö tilted his head in disbelief, "And?"

Yoko continued, "There's a famous guy here who I came to see, Dr. Hogback. He's... he's" she began to mumble, "supposed to be a great surgeon!" suddenly blurting out the last bit. She quickly hustled forward down the gloomy trail.

Kö and Akira gave a social chase and followed,
"Hmm, so why would God send us to a surgeon?" Kö wondered I guess there really could be any reason. Doctors can save many people. Or maybe! "Akira! Maybe he can fix you!" Kö was rarely excited
"OH MY GOD! You could be right, Kö." Akira let out with joy.

Hmmm I have to be careful. Yoko thought, If let them know why I'm interested in a surgeon it would be waaay too embarrassing.

Kö was about to continue asking questions when something began to float down in front of him. "Nega-tive! Nega-tive!" the hallowed spirit taunted. Kö lifted his left paw stopping the drooping Akira who had not been paying close enough attention.
"Huh?" Akira sprang up hitting into the beast's massive mit. "oof!"
"EEEK! IS THAT A GHOST??" Yoko shivered bringing both arms in to shield her heart.

Yes, one of the presences I saw earlier. Odd it truly does float... what on God's earth is this place?
"There is more to this island than you understand, Yoko." Kö readied himself for whatever the thing might do. "Hello, spirit." the komainu opened, "We three are here on missionary."

Speak for yourself Yoko rolled her eyes

"Tell me, what keeps you bound in this state of limbo?" Kö asked the hallow.
-------------------------
Watch out for the next one! ..."Dreadful Stories"!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The young woman sat back down on her bed and pouted
. "Kumacy! I don't want to go to that creepy laboratory! Isn't there some way I can reliably contact Dr. Hogback? A den-den mushi perhaps?"

"Well there is~"

"Quiet Kumacy! No-one wants to hear your gross voice!"

Kumacy hurried off without another word. "Kumacy! Where are you running off to?" squealed the woman. Kumacy returned after thirty seconds with a den-den mushi in his hands.

"You could have said something, you know! I thought you were running off on me!"

"Well mistress-"

"Shut up, Kumacy!"

The phone call was short and did nothing but to summarise all that the woman's ghosts had seen. The person on the other end, Dr. Hogback, seemed very interested in the potential of the new arrivals, but was eager to get more information.

Inside the laboratory, a round man in purple leather pants and a fishnet vest sat reclining in his chair behind his desk.

"Oh, Cindry, what am I to do?"

"Die! And take the plates with you!"

"You are so cruel Cindry! I am talking about the call I just received from my associate. That ghost girl has determined that an interesting creature and two humans arrived on our island. I'm still wondering what to do about it."

"Vanish off the face of the Earth and never return!"

"You're scaring me, Cindry!"

In the south of the Dead Forest, the ghost heard the dog's question, and waggled its tongue as if to say, "A talking dog? Has it come here to solve a mystery?" and then it dove towards the human girl, intending to pass through her.

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
46x2=92
36x2=72
Devil Fruit: 40

Note: Included for reference of ghost's movement speed (same as DF mastery).

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kö does not find an answer he could easily or readily digest. Whilst pondering the moment, perhaps he was not in a normal state of mind and the ghost slipped by him diving in towards Yoko!

"KEEEE-YAAAAAA!!!!!" Yoko shrieked. Flinging her arms skyward she spun around jostling her squishy parts and running straight for Akira... not looking towards where she was going but the haunting creature behind her. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PLACE!??? IS THIS THE TYPE OF PLACE FAMOUS PEOPLE HANG OUT????

Akira was... at the moment distracted as well, ..but unfortunately not by the ghost. His nose bleed as a bouncing bikini came closer and closer Akira drooled a bit in a relaxed posture as little hearts formed in his eyes.

Kö charged for the ghost now. He tore through the earth and into the tree roots to make it in time. Not holding back his speed one bit.
I can still... make... it! He growled in his mind as his body struggled at it's limits. "GRRRROOOOOAR!" saliva shot out from his jaws as he took his immense paw and slammed it through the apparition! ...but it was for naught. The claws phased right through the hallow spirit! What!? Kö was flabbergasted.

The ghost continued to chase Yoko and WHAM! She ran right into Akira. shoof shoof shoof shoof! The teenage boy got bulldozed and was sent spinning like a lanky top. The collision pushed Yoko off and over Akira. Turning her slightly as well. At least the boy looked happy...

It allowed the hallow time to catch up! It soared right through the girls very soul. As it ran it's course her whole body shivered and twitched from baby toe all the way up to the tips of her long red hair that aimed up to the sky! "YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" she screeched before falling to her hands and knees...

Kö felt a sense of dread about him.
I... I'm useless he thought. The woods warped. It began to spiral in and spin before him. The beast was forced to look down.

Yoko began to sob. The tears dripped off onto the few autumn leaves below her. I'm so ugly... she worried, who was I kidding? A famous doctor could fix me up? "Ha- ha ... ha!" she was beginning to go hysterical Just look at me? Even Akira hasn't said a nice thing to me this whole time! ...I... I'm hideous! withering into a ball she dug her digits into the soil. What am I even doing here?

Akira stopped spinning finally. B-b-b-b-b-boobs! he wobbled back and forth for a moment before shaking his shaggy head around like a wet dog attempting to snap himself back into reality. He then wiped the blood from his nose. eww He looked around and saw Yoko on the ground. Kö was down as well. "Huh? K-Kö!" oh my god! I'm some kind of idiot I was zoning out and look what happened!!! he rushed over to the beast, "Kö! Kö are you alright???" he knelt down hard staining his jeans with dirt.

Kö didn't respond.
"Kö? KÖ!!!" Akira shouted breaking his lungs. nothing... the boy shook his friend, rattled him back and forth with all his strength.

"A-...A...kira..." the komainu finally uttered still peering endlessly into his own despair. Then the beast fell silent again looking towards the earth.

"RRRRRAAAAH!" Akira's blood stream slammed through his body. He snapped his head in the direction of the ghost. "WHAT. DID. YOU. DOOOO!!!?? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" The lanky eyes sunk back into his head. His hair clawed at the black mist like thousands of little demons trying to rip flesh from bone-

"AKIRA!" Kö roared again at the boy. Thankfully he had not interacted much with the spirit.
"-wha?" Akira snapped out of his rage

------------------------------------
What really is wrong with Akira? Next time. It's: ...."From Here to Eternity"!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The ghost had successfully passed through its target
. What it did not expect was the sorrow of the dog-like creature. It waggled its tongue as if to say, "Wait, why is the dog upset?" It heard the man's distress at his allies' dour moods, and waggled its tongue some more. "You're next, you clueless man!" The ghost dove toward the man, intending to pass through him.

In the distance, a howling dog could be heard. "Awoo! Awoo! Yip!"

In the spire where the ghost woman's room was located, she crossed her arms and pouted. She had felt through her connection to the ghost that Cerberus was howling.

"What is that dog up to? He's interfering with my fun." Oh well, guess I'll just have to see if this other guy succumbs to sadness. Then I'll return the hollow to me and go do something else.

Dr. Hogback reclined in his chair, surprised to see the man standing before him. This mysterious individual wore a black coat, had long blonde hair, and what appeared to be a lion's mouth stitched onto his face.

"Alright, I admit it! I went North instead of South! It's not like this sort of thing happens that often! But you know how it is... excited to see a buxom beauty I rushed out with no regard for the direction in which I was headed!"

"Shut up, you pervert. I'm trying to think. Ghost girl said there is a man, a woman, and a dog-like creature. What do you make of it?"

The weird man jumped up and had hearts in his eyes. "You should definitely let me peep on the girl!" He then instantly reclaimed his composure and while posing to look nonchalant, quickly corrected himself. "I mean, you should definitely get ahold of that creature!"

Dr. Hogback was more infuriated than perhaps the situation demanded, as he scolded the weird man. "How are those two things even slightly related?" he yelled.

Cindry, a zombie human female in a tight black dress, with stitches and cobweb marks all over her body, was also in the room, standing off to the corner. She walked up to the two men bickering and said in her usual deadpan voice, "All men and plates should die!"

"Cindry! You really are creepy, you know that?" said the weird man.

"Hey, only I get to talk about Cindry that way!" said Dr. Hogback.

"Oh yeah? Who's the pervert now, Doctor Freaky?"

"It's still you, Invisible Man!"

In the East part of the forest, MocDonald and Unigaro were pondering what to do next.

"We walked all this way and we somehow only got -more- drunk!" said Unigaro.

"Well maybe if we walk the other way, we'll get sober again!" said MocDonald.

"Great idea! Which way is the other way?"

"I dunno, let's jus' go this way <hic>" MocDonald pointed his finger very lazily at the sky.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yoko was from a small island in the Grand Line, Little East Blue.
[IMG]

A small cove island settled by travelers from one of the blue seas, Little East Blue has many re-creations of important places and people from the East Blue Sea. One of these things is the Orenami Fanclub. A place where the island's young boys go to celebrate a model from Conomi Archipelago. At the center of the fan club is a model statue of Onami, the model.

The boys of the village disliked Yoko because she did not look like their beloved Onami.
Once Yoko tried talking to a boy she liked in her middle school "Stop talking to me, thunder thighs" the boy grumbled
In high school they would talk about Yoko behind her back "Red hair? Ewww everyone knows beautiful women like Onami-sama have orangehair." The others laughed. "Too small, they are just too small. Onami-chan's are much bigger" another pointed out. "Her eye's are yellow! Yellow like piss! I can't even look at her."

During these years of youth, Yoko would often take her anger out at the New Syrup Village shooting range. Instead of wasting her time trying to make friends she preferred to spend her time perfecting her shot. She became great, too. Yoko's mother who was a kind lady tried to tell her that she was beautiful the way she was, but it would only cheer the red headed girl up for so long... Yoko's father was a marine. He had spend most of his time at the marine station and traveling the grand line. Once when he was home, he told Yoko about a famous surgeon and how he once saved a Vice Admiral from death.

Yoko had enough of the way the island boys treated her and went out on a wild whim once she finished school. She took her best guns and said goodbye to her mother. It was her dream to find the famous surgeon and have him make her become "beautiful". After traveling through several islands, Yoko finally heard some rumors that the man, Dr. Hogback went into the Florian Triangle for research. So that is where the strong willed girl went. Despite the odds she managed to proudly sail her little ship into the heart of the terrible waters only to have it destroyed by Kö.

The girl's head was in complete misery. Dad left when I was a baby... even when he came back to see mom, he would never stay long. He probly was just disgusted by me like all the other boys on the island. And he couldn't stand to look at me so he always took those jobs away from home. Sorrow came like a waterfall from the girl. I don't even know for sure that Dr. Hogback is here! I'm so STUPID! I should have never come.

Meanwhile the clear-white phantom shot forth towards Akira who was just coming to his senses. He was just relived to hear his brother's voice. Kö? Is-is he ok? the bewildered boy looked back to check.

Kö was through playing around
I can't believe I let my past experiences fool me. Back on Wano none of the spirits acted in such a manner. But of course, this is a place that God's grace has not touched. For a spirit to act in this regard. I should have realized sooner. Kö watched the ghost with both his fierce blue eyes and his will. "You've never been great at paying attention." Kö laughed at Akira. "It is ok, now. I won't scare you like that again, Akira." the beast suddenly explodes toward the apparition, his nose snarled and fangs wide. "ROOOOOOOOAR!!!" Dear LORD, I thank you for this lesson. I shall use it to help those who are in need. Please grace me again with your willand I shall be the sword that brings forth your glory.

The lion in Kö was brought out as his mane began to shine an invisible brilliance of God's light. He would take the head of the ghost in his powerful jaws and crush the essence of evil. Escape my grasp you might, but none can escape from the will of the LORD.

He saw the girl, Yoko, of course all at the same time. He felt her tears. After I've dealt with this I should check to make sure she is alright before continuing on.

------------------------------
All of these mysterious cohorts conspiring against our heroes? Next time: ... "Who is She?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The dog-like creature's bite went through the ghost due to the armament haki not being strong enough, resulting in the ghost being unaffected by the attack
. This also meant that part of the ghost was in the dog's mouth. The ghost moved through the dog so that it could be free. It waggled its tongue as if to say, "Alright, I've had my fun. Time to go back to her." It then disappeared into the ground.

Cerberus ran through the forest towards the South of the island. Kindred spirits, he thought. Kindred spirits. Hundred carrots. "Awoo! Awoo! Yip!" howled the beast as it ran. A few moments earlier, it had picked up the scent of a canine creature. It had decided to find this creature and see what it looked like.

In the shadows of the forest, an old man with serious injuries hid and watched as the dog-like creature bit down on the ghost.

"What a scary dog... surely that dog could defeat Moria!" muttered the man under his breath.

In the laboratory, the man with the lion muzzle turned invisible in front of Dr. Hogback. "Alright, I'm off to peep on a cute girl... I mean observe our targets."

"I think I should give the zombies a directive. Midnight approaches... the hour of the Night Attack!" said Dr. Hogback.

In the sky of the Southeast of the island, a round humanoid zombie with bat wings and fangs flew overhead. He spotted MocDonald and Unigaro drunkenly stumbling through the forest. He went down to talk to them.

"What are you fools doing now? Master Hogback won't be pleased to find out that you two are dicking around out here."

"Oh yeah?" said MocDonald, slurring his words. "Who's gon' a tell 'im? <hic> You gonna snitch on us, batty boy?"

"Yeah, I heard this guy pees his pants whenever you say the words 'Gecko Moria'!" said Unigaro.

"That is just a rumour. And you two should show some respect. You don't just name our leader like that, it's rude."

Cerberus reached the small clearing in the forest where the dog-like creature was. He saw the creature and had trouble processing his emotions. New friend? he thought. New friend? Who's end? "Arf! Arf! Yap!" said the dog, hoping to get the other dog's attention.

The old man with serious injuries observed the new development. Hm, is this what they call 'a dog-eat-dog world?', he thought.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Rest in piece, wandering spirit. May you ascend into god's lig- THUD! Kö fell as his teeth phased through the ghost. L-Lord? ... Lord forgive me. His limbs now positioned in jarring sprawls across the ground and belly resting flat on the leafy soil. I- ...I've failed you haven't I? I'm not worthy to fight in your name.

"Kö!?" Akira haunches forward as he sees the beast down yet again. "Kö!" and again the boy rushes over to his friend, this time petting his back as the komainu sinks further into oblivion. I-it's ok! HE told me it would be ok now. Akira starts petting harder as his own mind slips. "Kö the spirit was drawn to the earth. God must have sent it to hell! ... the boy nervously spiders his left hand in the air Hey! Hey, Kö! Why aren't you saying anything you said you would be fine! Kö!" K- Akira's spine snaps straight and his head falls back putting his face to the misty sky.

Yoko begins to drift back into reality. She hears faint shouts from Akira as she slowly lifts her head.
Wh- what is happening?

Cerberus reaches the two and tries to grab Kö's attention

"OOOOOOORRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Akira's hair shoots out behind him. He slams his hands into the sides of his head as his eyes roll back into his skull.

Yoko's fuzzy vision captures the slender boy.
"Ak-ira?" she says faintly as her left arm pushes her chest off the ground and her right arm moves incorrectly from falling asleep.

Akira's right foot scrapes once at the ground.
TEAR! Then his toes rip right through his shoe! No! NO NO!! NO! "OOOOOOUUUUUAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" he rakes up the soil quicker and quicker now with his un-managed toe nails. Until finally it finds a grip on a root and he pulls himself up slowly with one leg. His neck lowers his face, pupils still white. And his neck snaps locking into place as his head turns to meet the zombie dog.

FOOOOOOSH! Suddenly with a intense pressure of air the boy launches over to the three headed mutt and latches his hands onto the two end heads of the creature gripping down hard enough to strangle the dog. Then he ripped his chest outwards. It tore the zombie apart like a wish bone. Lob sided since it had three heads. Stitched up organs plopped out from the inside of the dog, yet no blood.

Yoko shakes instinctively at what she was witnessing WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK! her right hand finds her uzi beside her on the ground.

--------------------------
With Kö out, what will be able to stop Akira's rampage now???? Next Time: it's ... "PANIC!!!!"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Cerberus' last thoughts before its shadow escaped from its torn body was: Freedom. Freedom. Sub-dom. Its torn body meant that its shadow could no longer be contained within. The shadow that had occupied the dog's body escaped and flew out into the air, to return once more to the dog it had been stolen from. How one spirit (that of the shadow) had split into three personalities had never truly been clear, but it mattered not to the end result: as Cerberus, the shadow was like a single mind split in three. Now that it was free to return to its original owner, it would assume the more whole personality of its master.

Having seen the way the man tore apart Cerberus, the old man with serious injuries decided to run away. There's no way I can ask them for help, they're too scary! I'll just have to hope they defeat Moria without the information I have. He made it to the southwest part of the island before running out of breath. Damn these serious injuries! Who knows what they'll do when they're this worked up? I don't want to be confused for a zombie...

On the southeast side of the island, MocDonald and Unigaro had stopped walking. They refused to follow the bat-like zombie.

"Seriously guys, if you don't get out there and do something, then what's the point of having you here?"

"We admit it, we're failures. But if you expect us, a couple of drunk, incompetent zombies to go towards the animalistic cries of rage, then you must be under the impression that suicide is all we can accomplish in life," said MocDonald.

"He is right, you know. The direction you're leading us in is a danger if ever I've heard one. You be-eth the fool," said Unigaro.

"Ugh, sober enough to make coherent arguments, yet drunk enough to make up words. You two are the worst," said the bat-like zombie.

"That's just like, your opinion, man," said MocDonald.

"Anyway Hildon, what are you doing out here? Nothing better to do than to check up on a couple of drunkards?" asked Unigaro.

"As a matter of fact, no. I haven't heard from anyone in a while. I'm beginning to suspect that no-one seems to have a plan of attack concerning the new arrivals."

"Ah, so there is someone over there," said MocDonald. "In that case, we're definitely staying far away."

No new developments occurred regarding anyone else. It seemed that, for a brief moment this dark night, that things were calm. Perhaps this could be classified as the eye before the storm, but for that to be true, a storm would need to be brewing. And right now, there could be no certainty of any such thing. Perhaps it rested upon the three new arrivals to do something... a catalyst for things to come.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Akira screamed into the sky as he pressed his chest out. His long finger nails, like claws, gripped the mist as if it were his hallowed soul.

WHAT IS HAPPENING???? Yoko clenched her sub-machine weapon and brought it to her right hip as she finally got her back up-right. That is Akira, right??? she activated her awareness ! Oh no!!! and her head shot over to see a fallen Kö. Neither of them are ok. then shifting her attention back I can tell its him, but... it also feels like someone else too...? What does that even mean? her knees clacked together as she trembled from sensing his raw strength. "Akira! What's going on?"

Suddenly the boy's body twisted and snapped over to her direction. RRRRIP! His clothes gathered several tares from this motion and his previous blitz on the dog-zombie.

The demonic teen's eyes slipped back down from inside his skull and his pupils enlarged at the sight of the "beautiful" dirt covered girl. "Uuuuurrl" he gutturally uttered taking a stomp towards her.

"Uhhh" what the hell!? He's super creepy now. Why is he looking at me like that? Yoko lifted her left arm over her chest and twisted away still looking at the boy. She now had a twitchy and worried mouth. "Ye-yeah... it's me, Yoko. I was knocked out by that ghost and I think K-"

"UUUUUUUURL" Akira's gravely voice now pronounced much stronger. He whipped his arms back and pressed his body parallel to the ground as he sprinted for her.

"KYYAAAAA!" creepy creepy creepy! a jolt of electricity shot up her spine causing her hair to stand on end again and bringing goosebumps. She instinctually raised her uzi in her right hand, still sitting, and grasped it with both hands as they shook. "AKIRA WE NEED TO HELP KÖ!!! AAAAA!" she closed her eyes and pulled the trigger. click!

Akira now stood over her. Both hands just millimeters away from the girl, but frozen. The gun had no ammo as the clip had fallen out when the panicked girl fell. He was not shot. But... why did he stop?

"K-kö?" in realization, the boy's mind was trying to process his emotions. "GRAAAH! UUURL!!!" he shook his bushy black hair side to side as if he was fighting with himself.

D-did he stop? Yoko opened an eye to check, despite having her haki active a moment ago, she was too panicked to keep it up."WAAA!" Holy shit he's right on top of me!!! That was close. Oh no! He's starting to creep me out again! "Yeah yeah!" she desperately convinced him, "Akira, Kö needs help! Look at him!!!"

*huuu HUUU huuu* Akira began to breath heavily now remembering what he saw. Uuugh.. what? Kö! "Kö" he turned his head to face the beast now. That's right! I need to help Kö! "Come on, Yoko! What are you doing sitting on the ground!??? We have to help him!" Akira's eyes were now shimmeringly gorgeous. They sparkled with a brilliant passion and sorrow, ready to sway the hearts of any dispassionate pedestrian.

The buxom beauty squinted her eyes and gave a disdainfully sharp and ugly
"really?" sort of glance at the messed up boy.WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Akira ran off lopsidedly as his shoes were shredded and the ground was uneven underneath him. "Hey! Kö! Wake up!" he caught himself several times from falling as he quickly reached his friend on the cold soil.

Yoko snatched her sniper riffle off the leaves beside her and used it as a pole to help herself up.
"fuuuuuuuuuuu" letting out a huge sigh of relief. I'm going to need some answers when that beast wakes back up...

I am no man.
Kö thought. I could never serve the king of men. He must just be taunting me with these visions... Ever since meeting Reijiro. It was all just some sick joke. The komainu began to claw at his back leaving trails of blood.

"HEY! Kö! STOP THAT!!! STOP!!" Akira jumped up and grabbed his large paw and began to hang from it preventing the beast from bringing it back up.

I'll never be able to help Akira. Why am I even taking on the task of helping Yoko as well? I will just bring her into more misery like I did when I smashed her boat to pieces!!!

--------------------------------------
Who is this mysterious man watching the group? Find out soon! ...this one's gonna be called "News Anchor"!!???? Huuuuuuh?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Somewhat disturbed by his own cowardice, the old man with serious injuries reconsidered running away. Perhaps I ought to give them a chance. Who knows, maybe they've calmed down by now and won't attack blindly. He began to walk back to the south side of the island.

Kumacy sat on the ghost woman's bed looking idly at the ceiling. Geez, what did I do to deserve this? he thought. The ghost woman was resting on his lap. It's times like these I'm glad to be a zombie teddy bear... no chance of making things awkward. But damn it! I can't even feel her warmth or her weight! Being a zombie is worse than death...

Hildon, fed up with MocDonald and Unigaro, decided to leave. He flew off, headed for Hogback's mansion.

The creepy invisible man, content to wait for the right moment, decided to hang around the mansion, and growl every few steps. The only souls around to hear his growls were the surprise zombies and spider-mice, but on those zombies it had the desired effect. The paintings on the wall shook with fear, and the spider-mice huddled in the corners of the ceiling.

Hogback, though he had been eager at first to discover these new arrivals, had become demotivated. What if they aren't what I hoped? What if they're more than I bargained for? There is a lot to risk in this venture. Though, I suppose, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

While he was still pondering over what to do, Cindry came up to him carrying spaghetti and meatballs in her hands. She dropped the food in his lap. "Dinner is served, master. I hope you choke on it."

Hogback screamed in pain. "Aauggh! This is hot! Cindry! Why would you do this to me?"

"All men and plates should die! Your spaghetti is bad and you should feel bad!"

"Dammit Cindry, shut up!"

"As you command, oh shitty one."

Damn, if it was that easy to control her, I should've ordered her to shut up earlier. No matter, this whole ordeal with spaghetti on my pants has completely thrown me for a loop. I'm going to go change.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

As Akira pulls on Kö, the beast begins to wake from his dark daze. "Kö! Please Kö that's enough! I forgive you!" the boy empathetically understands that Kö is upset due to breaking his promise and cries for him, still hanging from his paw. "uuuuuugh..." Kö slowly wiggles his neck side to side like he was escaping a headache or bad dream. "Akira?" he then looks down on his paw to see his friend. "Akira, please forgive me..." he lowers the boy to the ground so that he may step gently back onto the soil and looks down, still in disappointment. *sniff* "I already said I forgive you! You big lugg!" the tattered boy jumps onto Kö's side and gives him a warm hug as his tears soak up into Kö's fur.

I guess everything really is ok? Yoko thought from across the way.

Kö was joyous and put a paw on Akira's back.
"Thank you, Akira. You are so goodly." Thank you for watching over him, LORD.
"Tee hee hee" the black haired teen grinned up at the beast.

Yoko had been walking toward them for a few steps now, "Hey you two!" in an aggressive tone "lovely words are nice and all BUT YOU'VE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO HERE!!!!"

Explaining? Kö's ears perk up from a far away sound and a memory. That's right! There was someone else here that I saw in God's vision before I failed my task! Kö lifted his paw from Akira and turned to face Yoko. "Yoko I'm sorry. I will explain, but first I will be right back."

SHOOOOOOOOOM! Then the titanic komainu blasts away to the south of the island. The nearbye trees shake violently from the pressure of the air causing several branches to fall.

Yoko stands blankly with here shoulders loose and arms draped over her body. She blinks several times in disbelief.
No way... no way I let him get away... but... wh-where did he go? she blinks several more times I was watching him... but he was so fast! "RAAAAAAA!" she clenches her fists and stomps her right leg into the ground over and over with closed eyes. "AKIRAAAAA! WHAT'S GOING ON!!!?"

"Beats me." the boy shrugged.

Oh yeah! "Oh yeah! I can use my haki!" she cheered

"What-ki?" Akira leaned back without a clue.

"Never mind. Just wait there you have to answer my questions if Kö doesn't come back!" he says sternly. Let's see here... A light shines within the forest inside Yoko's mind as she examines the nearby area.

"whoOah!? Here he comes!?" That was quick she thought

Kö darts back to Akira and Yoko with a withering old man in his mouth and drops him gently between the three of them."Sorry about the sudden lift, sir. But we've got some question to ask you."

"Aaaaand!?" Yoko pouts

*ehem* Kö clears his throat "Akira is possessed. You will have to forgive him if he's done anything weird and be careful of him if someone bad happens to me." Kö mentions as if it were the most simple and plain thing ever... then quickly moves on, "Now. Sir, good to meet you, my name is Kö and I would like for you to tell us about this land. God has shown me that you are goodly so do not fear. We are here to help!" the beast smiles as much as a beast can.

----------------------------------
What does the old guy know about this strange ghost and zombie infested island? Find out soon! In, ..."They Said..."!!!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The old man with serious injuries was in a state of shock from being carried in the dog's mouth. D-d-dog... m-m-mouth... he thought. Coming to his senses, he realised that the dog and his companions wanted information from him.

"Right. The island you see before you is actually the world's largest ship - Thriller Bark. My name is Spoil, the chairman of the Thriller Bark Victims Association. We are the stranded, unfortunate souls who have been stripped of our shadows."

Spoil coughed and shuffled around a little, to make himself more comfortable.

"This ship is helmed by the Shichibukai Gecko Moria. He is a frightening man who steals the shadows of unsuspecting travellers and implants them within corpses he has stolen. These are the zombies you see roaming the island."

He thought about his next words carefully.

"You three seem strong and capable. If you can, defeat Moria, and force him to surrender control of the shadows. What you might not know is that those without shadows cannot step foot in the sun. I have fled the light too long..." Spoil began to cry, his emotions getting the better of him. "I just want to feel the sun on my skin again!"

Spoil was too emotional to think clearly. He could scarcely tell them about Moria, so any information on the ghost girl, invisible man, or eccentric doctor would have to wait, if it were ever to be relayed.

In Hogback's mansion, the invisible man decided he was fed up with waiting.

"Garrr! The hour of the Night Attack approaches, I might as well gather the zombies!"

He walked out into the graveyard in the Western part of the island.

"Rise, zombies! The hour of the Night Attack is almost upon us!" said the invisible man. As he said this, he made himself visible once more.

Seventy-five zombies rose from their resting places. "Ab-sa-lom! Ab-sa-lom!" they chanted. "Per-vert-lom! Per-vert-lom! Pervert! Pervert!"

"Hey!" growled the man, whose name was now revealed to be Absalom. "I could have you all buried for that!"

Soon, the pre-attack festivities would begin. Knowing what was about to happen, the three zombies known as Gyoro, Nin, and Bao confronted the master of shadows, Gecko Moria, to inform him of the situation. This happened in his chambers in the castle.

"Kishishishi! It looks like it's almost time for another Night Attack! And this dog-like creature and his companions seem like perfect victims!"

"We're so happy for you master! Can we be dismissed now?" asked Gyoro.

"Nincompoop! The master tells us what to do, and then we go!" said Nin.

"I want to play hackey sack," said Bao.

"Shush, you three," said Moria. "You three have informed me, and that's all I need from you, so get out."

Top Bottom