Community Fun Thriller Bark's: Thrill & Treat!

Are you up for laughable tricks?

• Aye, sir!!

• Eeeeeh... nope.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hello everyone.

I'll start this being quite straightforward. Unfortunately I will have to cancel this event. Due to personal reasons, I couldn't continue with the puzzles nor with the tricks and treats, which pains me a lot since I was so excited to play this event with ya'll. To not make your efforts wasted I will still reward everyone (in different ways, since there were two events at once).

For everyone that signed up to receive the tricks and treats, I'll be rewarding all of you 200 Salty Doubloons to buy anything you want in the shop!
@Ziosa @Shottie @Chris Mic @NeoRetro @stala_dynar @Emperor Cross @Rej @Dragomir @Gambit @Hatz @Rohan @Nana @Trafalgar Law @Ryu Kishi @Waindo @Smileyman @Frayz @Bonnibel @Ninety Eyes @Akiyousei @AL. @Nico Robin @Udell @Gochi @Lemonade @Div @Saphire24 @Cam @God_Usopun @Twilight Tsurugi @ToBeThriller @A famous historian @DragonFist @Pepper @oddoddfruit @Monkey D @Kusanagi Kyo @Telias @Big World @5thPiece @Corazone @Quindale22 @YushiroAizen @znarf0824 @SkeletonsOfThePast

For everyone that participated in the hunt for the cute foxes, I'll be rewarding all of you with the secret prize!
@AL. @Bonnibel @DragonFist @Shottie @Waindo @Frayz @Putu @Trafalgar Law @Gambit @Jake Wu Long @God_Usopun @Dragomir @Gochi @Zemmi @Larsi @5thPiece @Papa Rak @Gintoki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom