Info ToS Game Calendar

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Gambit and @Rej you two are on deck for next games after Nessos' game. (But after MM). looking at a month or so before your game goes
Start thinking about starting conversations with the coach you're choosing so you can be ready when it is time.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Gambit and @Rej you two are on deck for next games after Nessos' game. (But after MM). looking at a month or so before your game goes
Start thinking about starting conversations with the coach you're choosing so you can be ready when it is time.
Does that mean you're moving my coven games down the calendar a bit? And while you're at it, can you space them out as well? I don't want to burn myself out by jumping from one game to another.

Reactions: AL.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
AL already coached all my games I feel, and he does well at it, still I would be curious about trying a new coach, so if you wanna coach me you can do it :sarcasticshottie:

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
AL already coached all my games I feel, and he does well at it, still I would be curious about trying a new coach, so if you wanna coach me you can do it :sarcasticshottie:
just pick someone

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Does that mean you're moving my coven games down the calendar a bit? And while you're at it, can you space them out as well? I don't want to burn myself out by jumping from one game to another.
I can definitely spread them out. And the only reason why I hadn't tagged you was because you hadn't been seen since end of May 😅 but it's like my force powers suddenly got stronger and you appeared after I checked.
You are also on Deck and can start conversations with a coach to get your 1st game ready. 😁

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Theme - cartoons theme
Players -
10+ or more since
Type - Chaos

Reactions: AL.
Top Bottom