Info ToS Game Calendar

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
@Hatz you're on deck again. It will be some time before the game goes since we're switching to the general calendar BUT you still need to pick a coach and send your set up to them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AL.

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
@Hatz you're on deck again. It will be some time before the game goes since we're switching to the general calendar BUT you still need to pick a coach and send your set up to them.
I knocked him and waiting for his reply but I don't think he'll host
 
Messages
814
Reaction score
5,161
Points
5,500
Salty Doubloons
1,055
@Shottie How much time is left?
I was really willing to host a game last year but honestly now I have no motivation. If removing my game would cause inconvenience I will find a coach and host the game. I don't even remember who agreed to help me on this game shoot ;-;

Anyway, I think I will play some games to get an idea, if I am not the next person to host xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: AL.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096
@Shottie How much time is left?
I was really willing to host a game last year but honestly now I have no motivation. If removing my game would cause inconvenience I will find a coach and host the game. I don't even remember who agreed to help me on this game shoot ;-;

Anyway, I think I will play some games to get an idea, if I am not the next person to host xD
Probably at least 2 weeks away. (Maybe more).
And I don't think you had a coach picked out for it yet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AL.
Messages
3,414
Reaction score
11,302
Points
8,850
Salty Doubloons
4,705
@Shottie wouldn't it be better to just have Gambit go up ahead instead of Hatz? Better give him some more time to get motivated to host again.
 
Top Bottom