[FIN] Town of Salem Town of Salem 0.5 (Coven Test)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vote Lynch Beky

@Rej you pirate Gambit

@Shottie please pirate AL
[automerge]1566583574[/automerge]
@Dragomir Let's lynch Beky, he's an also coven

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Oreki we can't rely on RNG anymore, we need an offer. An offer from town to Pirates, an offer from Coven to pirates and we lynch Coven, evening it out for the setup and giving the pirates control next night.
If Coven can't offer us 2 targets (1 for the pirate lynch then 1 for the pirating) then I will simply play random and harm both sides.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Oreki we can't rely on RNG anymore, we need an offer. An offer from town to Pirates, an offer from Coven to pirates and we lynch Coven, evening it out for the setup and giving the pirates control next night.
If Coven can't offer us 2 targets (1 for the pirate lynch then 1 for the pirating) then I will simply play random and harm both sides.
Go with my targets and if you will going to win, that's a promise
[automerge]1566583835[/automerge]
I know he's coven, but Gambit is the coven leader. I am the investigator.
You think we still can win?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alice and Beky.
[automerge]1566583907[/automerge]
Go with my targets and if you will going to win, that's a promise
[automerge]1566583835[/automerge]

You think we still can win?
I don't know, but I don't wanna give up until end-game.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Best option for Pirates.
Both should target @AL. and AL let them win.

The night afterwards they can target me.
And we continue with no lynch.

• Wow

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I said I won't defend against duel if that's not enough then forget it

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I said I won't defend against duel if that's not enough then forget it
for the lynch on Oreki? too risky, Coven can Endgame the pirates when town is wiped

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
for the lynch on Oreki? too risky, Coven can Endgame the pirates when town is wiped
no one can cap the lynch without you so no worries lol

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Why should Town go after exe?!?
By the way who targeted me Shotties or Rej again?!? :ROFLMAO:
:lazysmplz: told ya you were mine.

Rock paper scissors is just really hard for me. *shrug*

I mean, town really hasn't tried hard this game. Their jailor likely had 2 coven in their jailhouse and didn't even execute one of them. Town also listened to exe and lynched their vig, AND THEN when it mattered they let a no lynch happen... town only has a chance to win with indie players.
I would only side with town IF they can guarantee we get 2 more nights and 2 wins.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Rej @Shottie I think you should lynch Alice. Imagine if he is HM. Maybe already able to use superhex next NP :lazepuke:

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I mean, town really hasn't tried hard this game. Their jailor likely had 2 coven in their jailhouse and didn't even execute one of them. Town also listened to exe and lynched their vig, AND THEN when it mattered they let a no lynch happen... town only has a chance to win with indie players.
I would only side with town IF they can guarantee we get 2 more nights and 2 wins.
What if we offer you no lynch and then you kill townies. We will abstain as Coven

Or take your luck against us and die. Simple as that. Town has no kill power or lynch

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Dragomir @Rej @Shottie @Nessos

I know guys town doesn't have chance to win and I don't think they're going to win either but, pirates can have chance to win if they decide to side town and game can also run little longer

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Both Gambit and Oreki visited Salah.

I think Oreki is the Poison Master and Gambit will be the CL.

Vote Lynch Gambit
[automerge]1566586387[/automerge]
My head is spinning with this Game with Pirates and Coven.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

That second hardly counts. It was a matter of counterclaim vs original claim. From ever since we played our first games, we were taught to believe the counterclaim over the original claim. So you can't blame us for believing Nessos, especially when he sounded more believable than Shion. Last DP, all the townies voted, Rej even voted with us but we still couldn't cap it because somebody *cough Nessos cough* didn't want to vote with us. Can't blame us for letting it happen when somebody refused to side with us. Only good point in here is the jailor one, everything else doesn't support your assertion very well.

The only guarantee we can is that we won't lynch anybody next DP if you vote with us this DP(and obviously pirate coven).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom