[FIN] Town of Salem Town of Salem 0.5 (Coven Test)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If we face each other we have 2 fights. If we both lose one fight we both live. If one of us wins 2 then the loser dies
You come to conclusion that I am always wrong and I also wrong this time... which obviously isn't the case

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Never knew even asking little questions make you players think they're getting suspected with that logic I suspect all the players in the game all the time cuz I ask a question of their action all the time
You never ask me questions though. You just straight up tin foil say Shottie is scum!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Never knew even asking little questions make players think they're getting suspected with that logic I suspect all the players in the game cuz I ask a question of their action all the time
[automerge]1566590906[/automerge]
You never ask me questions though. You just straight up tin foil say Shottie is scum!
Only in this one, mention any previous game kindly

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ys, let's lynch Shottie
[automerge]1566592335[/automerge]
Gladly. Y'all don't let the dp end.
Well If I end up wrong you at least going to have one game to mention, so don't let us down now lol

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well If I end up wrong you at least going to have one game to mention, so don't let us down now lol
I have 2 games where we were both town and you "shottie is scum!"
I figured it was redundant and irrelevant to photo the games where either one of us was scum.
Screenshot_20190823-103509_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190823-103704_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20190823-105922_Chrome.jpg
And then as mentioned there was the Narnia games, and LotR game.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I have 2 games where we were both town and you "shottie is scum!"
I figured it was redundant and irrelevant to photo the games where either one of us was scum.
View attachment 312View attachment 313View attachment 314
And then as mentioned there was the Narnia games, and LotR game.
Isn't that from the game where I was a new player and they're from all same game which was ToS. Not to mention the way you played, you got suspected by other players too

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Shottie, you wanna compare a newbie me to the current me..People learn, heard of it?

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Isn't that from the game where I was a new player and they're from all same game which was ToS. Not to mention the way you played, you got suspected by other players too
It was your 3rd and 6th games. There were games in between where you or I were scum and you had the same "shottie is scum!"

I will also point out the focus was that you call me scum and are wrong, a lot.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was your 3rd and 6th games. There were games in between where you or I were scum and you had the same "shottie is scum!"

I will also point out the focus was that you call me scum and are wrong, a lot.
I clearly said I suspect you and gave my reason, it's a bit different than what you call always.... never heard that players can be wrong in their reads... if you read it you can see I wasn't that much sure as I am right now
[automerge]1566597209[/automerge]
You're still in school. :lazeplz:
I graduated from High school a few months ago

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I clearly said I suspect you and gave my reason, it's a bit different than what you call always.... never heard that players can be wrong in their reads... if you read it you can see I wasn't that much sure as I am right now
So you're argument now is.... my targets are convenient so I'm coven?

? damn why have I been helping town by accident this whole time.

I've betrayed my sweet Shion :lazypoolplz:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So you're argument now is.... my targets are convenient so I'm coven?

? damn why have I been helping town by accident this whole time.

I've betrayed my sweet Shion :lazypoolplz:
Helping townie? If towns getting annihilated means helping then thank you

What you did shion was only a soft defense but not solid, if you really wanted to save him you would have more serious with your defense lol

My most reason is to believe that you're coven cuz coven can't have only 3 members
[automerge]1566597679[/automerge]
Btw, did you took the screen like that on purpose, I mean Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji on my OJ sig

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
townie? If towns getting annihilated means helping then thank you
Well apparently I blocked CL N1 when I pirated Gambit. But sadly with necro CL is immune to roleblock. *shrug*
I told y'all to look into people who were roleblocked/jailed but no one did (town mistake).
Y'all lynched Shion (town mistake).
I attempted to pirate Al but he was in jail and jailor decided to let him live (town mistake).
And yes I pirated nessos, but he's not a townie or coven so as a 3rd party who needs neutrality for a few nights to reach my wincon. So yea I helped town by not picking my original target.

What you did shion was only a soft defense but not solid, if you really wanted to save him you would have more serious with your defense lol
Oh, more serious with my defense? And how would one as a 3rd party achieve that?

My most reason is to believe that you're coven cuz coven can't have only 3
Then get serious about looking elsewhere for that 4th person you think exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom