• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
whats that supposed to mean :blobthink:

Yes it does, but she wouldn't jail him N1 if she suspected him to be SK. And she was killed by mafia too, so i want to see what he claimed to her
Im just assuming chris claimed and his claim made shottie think that if she died from SK, it'd be him, because of the claim.
[automerge]1562798114[/automerge]
So i think sticking on chris is useless, cause hes not SK obviously

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:weirdpeep: not sure if i should answer that
what do you think of the other players?

Im just assuming chris claimed and his claim made shottie think that if she died from SK, it'd be him, because of the claim.
[automerge]1562798114[/automerge]
So i think sticking on chris is useless, cause hes not SK obviously
Who do you think would try to go for Shottie N1?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Not sure tbh, though she's high prio often afaik lol. Almost too high so targeting her could easily run the risk of hitting protect

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
whats that supposed to mean :blobthink:

Yes it does, but she wouldn't jail him N1 if she suspected him to be SK. And she was killed by mafia too, so i want to see what he claimed to her
Not sure I follow the logic here. Her suspecting him of being an SK prior to jailing is irrelevant, and it's kind of a stretch. She could have jailed him for any number of reasons.The DN shouldn't be interpreted as her suspecting Chris of being SK, rather the simple answer of her jailing him and warning us in case of her death at the hands of an SK.

Ziosa

Salutations
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

not sure, everything in this thread is going over my head lol

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Not sure tbh, though she's high prio often afaik lol. Almost too high so targeting her could easily run the risk of hitting protect
Yeah I heard she has been a N1 target often when I started playing again. But this would be risky here with so few of us and most knowing her if she is town. To me Beky is the most likely to have targetted her :unsure:

Not sure I follow the logic here. Her suspecting him of being an SK prior to jailing is irrelevant, and it's kind of a stretch. She could have jailed him for any number of reasons.The DN shouldn't be interpreted as her suspecting Chris of being SK, rather the simple answer of her jailing him and warning us in case of her death at the hands of an SK.
I'm not assuming she jailed her because of that, I assumed following what the others thought she did. I read the DN and assumed he claimed Doctor or something in that investigative result and if she dies he would be responsible for it.

Anyway I'm sus of Chris for her death.

not sure, everything in this thread is going over my head lol
hahaha you can ask people you think are suspicious for their claims. Or try to guess why Shottie was killed, it's a start

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah I heard she has been a N1 target often when I started playing again. But this would be risky here with so few of us and most knowing her if she is town. To me Beky is the most likely to have targetted her :unsure:
I'm not assuming she jailed her because of that, I assumed following what the others thought she did. I read the DN and assumed he claimed Doctor or something in that investigative result and if she dies he would be responsible for it.

So your hypothesis is that chris is mafia and somehow beky found out that shottie was jailing him, even though jailed mafia members cant talk in mafia chat?

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So your hypothesis is that chris is mafia and somehow beky found out that shottie was jailing him, even though jailed mafia members cant talk in mafia chat?
Nope, that would be breaking the rules.

I'm pretty sure Chris is scum, no matter what he claims to be, I'm only trying to find out the last mafia member now lol

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Why though? lol

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Because he is mafia and mafia killed my clone :pepeban:
You think there's 4 mafia? :feelstrashman:

Anyway, tomorrow's my only day off this week, so I'm bringing out the vodka, don't expect much more of me tonight.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Can't Chris be Mafia with only 3 of them total are in the game?
Well if ranger was mafia, and he thinks chris and beky are mafia, but he's looking for the last mafia? That makes 4.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well if ranger was mafia, and he thinks chris and beky are mafia, but he's looking for the last mafia? That makes 4.
Hmmmm I think Beky his part of his search for the last Mafia, that's what I got reading it.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
But he seemed convinced both were mafia lmao
Yeah he's throwing me off 'cause some stuff aren't computing lol. Started the phase with a decent enough civ read on him, but now ehhh. Still good I think, although the angle he's pushing Chris with feels weird.

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
You think there's 4 mafia? :feelstrashman:

Anyway, tomorrow's my only day off this week, so I'm bringing out the vodka, don't expect much more of me tonight.
I think there's 3. I don't think it's a 5 to 4 ratio, unless we have less PR than usual, which I don't think it's the case seeing Shottie's role and who killed Ranger.

Did something change since the phase started?
Only that Ranger has died by visiting a Crusader.

But he seemed convinced both were mafia lmao
I'm convinced Chris is mafia. I'm not convinced Beky killed Shottie, it's just that of all of us alive I think he is more likely to have killed her.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll be off for a while, hopefully should be back before EoD. It's majority so don't be lazy with those votes.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think there's 3. I don't think it's a 5 to 4 ratio, unless we have less PR than usual, which I don't think it's the case seeing Shottie's role and who killed Ranger.
I also think it's 3 but you should re-read your second phrase :blobthink:
Only that Ranger has died by visiting a Crusader.
Huh.
I'm convinced Chris is mafia. I'm not convinced Beky killed Shottie, it's just that of all of us alive I think he is more likely to have killed her.
Who else do you think would have killed her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom