Naval Battle Trickster Pirates

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Still remaining infuriated by the manner of the Vice Admiral, she had an agenda and was set on it. Nothing was going to sway her mindset of what she wanted and what she thought of. She came darting in to strike the Vice Admiral who seemingly became intangible which made her stutter in disbelief. She was in awe, yet sweat trickled down as a means that this person was in another league. The Olympians had rivals and those who surpassed them around the world. From Spada Pirates at Lemnos, to Landayan Morrow aka Gambit at Serapis and now Shaarib Hassan against Hermes and the Trickster Pirates. The Olympians met their match, their cell by dates had come.

The birdman hand got covered by yellow lighting and with a flick of his wrist, he threw a lightning bolt at the olympian.

[Sentence]= The user creates a thunderbolt in his hand and tries to pierce his enemy with it directly or throw it .
120 + S+ + 2 ==>
  • 14. Large Continent Level
The Vice Admiral what he performed was something out of Zeus’ handbook, a thunderbolt generated with lightning flaring around his hand as he tossed the bolt at the direction of Hermes. Hermes was aware of the situation that he was going to be really hurt from this. So he got in stance and pulled something from his pocket. He waited as the bolt got close enough pulling out a dial as he then charged at the direction of the Vice Admiral. Revealing the dial he had was none other than the Reject Dial. He also utilised his haki to coat and slather the dial in hardening prepared to absorb the attack at close range and return it back to the sender at full power. Closing the distance so therefore, the user was about to suffer his attack in response in kind. “ REJECT DIAL!
Movement Speed = 101-120 = Sub-Realistic/Light Speed

Reject Dial – 61 Mastery
User absorbs and shoot back blunt attacks equal to mastery +3 ranks. This also damages the user half as much as it would the target.

Dial Mastery = 100 = Large Building Level
+3 Reject Dial = City Level
+2 Hardening = Island Level

Remaining leftover DPR = City Block Level

Hope I got the DPR for this correct

The reject dial would have the gloves in tatters with steam coming off Hermes, though Hermes put a face on but he knew his time was up sooner or later and he needed to put on one final show.

Whilst she remained in disbelief, Peithos who remained on the floor also witnessed a dragon being created from static. Peithos who remained charred who could barely see and barely walk. He pushed himself and darted and shoulder barged Angelina just in time before the attack would hit. Peithos would suffer a one way ticket to his life being confiscated from him. Whereas Angelina bumbled and spun, hitting the side to witness Peithos being zapped to kingdom come. She remained stunned letting out a heartful “ Nnn--ooo

She was on her knees and lost all the will to continue on, whereas Hermes who’d witnessed the carnage. Despite he shot a man that was under the command of the Vice Admiral.

Angelina stood up and raised her hands “ I give up, arrest me. I no longer wish to be part of this “ with tears running down her face.

Hermes watching also turned to Genjo and Troyo. “ You can grab and take him out of here, you have my word I won’t attack.” He’d say in a calmly manner.

He’d turn to Shaarib speaking clearly. “ I am sorry for your comrade, but an eye for an eye. You know the saying. But this is no longer needed ” as he crushed the doomsday device of the ship “ Let’s make it a best of 3 of 5. If you win and beat me three times I’ll let you arrest me. A tie means you leave. If I win, I get to recruit you as a member of the Trickster Pirates as the underboss and my right handed man

@Emperor Cross

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# The Goddess must have been playing a trick on him. After years of wandering the blue sea, Shaarib was in front of another Dial user. He was angry enough to mask his surprise. A dial was used, how it did absorb his lightning attack was something he didn’t know. It wasn’t a big issue, on the other hand, another of Hermès teammates decided to protect the woman at the cost of his own life. Once Again Shaarib didn’t understand how he missed, despair gave superhuman capabilities to Peithos.

If only they had listened to him. If none of them tried to intervene, they would’ve died like that. Now the Olympian was alone and he was trying to act tough. The Vice-Admiral agreed the first time and from the look of it, Hermes can’t keep his words. If he was, he would’ve blown the ship already.

The Skypiean knew his Haki wasn’t unlimited. In some minutes, his Nimbus would appear once again. A ball of lightning appeared once again in Shaarib’s hand and without looking, he launched into one of the nearby clouds. If Hermes didn't want to destroy the ship, the marine was going to destroy it. Lightning began to buzz around the birdman once again, vivaciously. The ship began to shake and a giant lightning bolt fell on our hero.

- « Y’all ruined my day… »

As the light died, there was nobody to find. Slowly but surely lighting began to crackle above the ship and a giant made of lighting appeared near the ship. Shaarib has ascended. He never liked to use this mode. He always felt drained in the aftermath but for once, they forced his hand.

[Ascension] : The user transforms into a Raijin-looking thunder god made of pure electricity. They can fire giant lightning blasts from their hands.
Duration :Mastery/25
Recoil : 15 at 120
+20 strength, +10 durability

He had no time to lose, the giant looked at the Ship near him, especially the trickester, and as fast as he could, the giant tried to crush the olympian with his two lighting fists coated with hardening. The major part was that even if the god dodged the fists, he might not evade the giant shockwave that the attack was going to produce. Shaarib was going to cause irreparable damage to this ship either way?

- Rokuogan !

[120 + S+ + 2 ==>
  • 14. Large Continent Level
]

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The marine started to act as if erratically seeing how he responded after the use of dial. Hermes knew this was no ordinary marine, but a skypiean who had enrolled under the marines. He knew then the use of the dial must have brought something. Though that was one hypothesis that came to mind, the other being he had suffered a huge loss from a skypiean wielding a dial or a he suffered a loss against a dial user in the past. Hermes, didn’t want to pin point but what game some symbolism was the back of the marine he noticed and the aura he noticed that yes this was in fact a skypiean.

A strand of trickle of sweat would slide across the side of his face down to his jawline. Gulping as the marine was on the move. But the move was something he didn’t comprehend unless the man that was before him was Zeus’ heir or reincarnation. The ship began to shake, with clouds of lightning forming around him as they cascaded into the skies.

Hearing the marine speak, he simply not only misjudged and underestimated the man before him. Hermes could feel anguish at the disrespect from the vibes alone. But what stood before him had Hermes cover his eyes then a huge colossal being made from lighting stood. Back peddling before gritting his teeth, he knew this was coming to an end. His end that was.

His mind changed from what he agree’d earlier. If he could withstand what was coming he was going to call it quits and allow himself to be arrested. Hermes would reach into his back pocket and grab a dial this time he pulled out the correct one. It was the Thunder Dial.

Placing his hands around the dial as the marine was locked and loaded aimed his punch at Hermes. Hermes darted at the first punch of the two aiming his dial at the pinnacle of collision. Not only he would that but he also ascended the dial with the use of Haki hardening the dial.

THHHUNNNNDDDEERR DIIALLL! “ he roared.

B rank Dial
Dial Mastery = 100 = Large Building Level
DPR B = +2 = Town Level
+2 Hardening = Mountain Level

Shaaribs total DPR = Large Continent Level

Remaining DPR = 6

Hermes Durability = 101-119 = City Level
DPR equal to Dura = Normal Damage

Hermes felt the punch but not only that he felt the after effects of a boom of a shockwave as the marine’s punch caused the ship to be destroyed as debris flew all over the place. Chunks of the deck and metal clashed in midair then flew destroying other portions of the ship. Peithos’ body got swung with his head clashing against some metal instantly breaking his neck. Angelina who was in tears would be catapulted miles away. Meia as well.

Hermes would watch as his beloved ship was being decimated and his crew being slaughtered. He didn’t the warning with heed. All he could do was witness and no not wanting to against his words would get on his knees.

I see no point in continuing this, I surrender so arrest me

He threw his gun and collection of dials before him, far enough to grab.

Thus was the first Olympian to concede defeat since Hephaestus.

@Emperor Cross

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# A capharnaüm, everything was in disorder. The Olympian was able to survive the assault, but the ship couldn't from the look of it. The shockwave hit the mast first, then as it fell, it was accompanied by debris made of woods and metal. The great part was the rain. The pirates on the ship were swept overboard. What happened to his children ? They were either dead or could run away like Hermès advised previously. Now it wasn't necessary, the god was still able to fight so Shaarib would attack again. He readied his left fist but heard :

"I see no point in continuing this, I surrender so arrest me "
The captain surrendered ? Shaarib was lost. Once again he wasn't able to find a worthy opponent. Maybe the problem lay within himself. He brushed the worrying feeling about the soldiers and preferred to fight while the pirate lost all his will and chose to surrender. Shaarib would've fought even if death was the only outcome. Hermes was an Olympian! Where was his pride? The vice-admiral slowly went back to his previous form and standing above the god, recited one of the Goddess's verses:

-"
Mon ami, tu prends ton envol à présent ?

Vers un monde qui nous rejette, toi et moi ?

Tout ce qui t'attend est un sombre lendemain"

Shaarib then landed on the wooden floor and quickly cuffed the god, he followed suit by taking the weapons the pirate threw on the ground. He could feel the ship losing altitude. It was going to help them. Shaarib didn't want to travel with Hermès to Naglfar. The marine vessel was going to come them. By then, if Troya and Genjo were alive it will be known. The mission was accomplished, if they were dead, they would be in the arms of the Goddess. Heaven was better than this shithole.#

- "Between us, you are the first pirate I did not kill, years ago some mountain bandits surrendered but I still killed them...So... now that we have time on our hands, isn't the moment to show me that game you were talking about ? " said Shaarib nonchalantly

Top Bottom