Island Twin Peaks Lighthouse

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: kagura
The sight of Kellan's grinning face was too annoying for Ross.
It brought back all the memories from their Revolutionary camp days, the ones associated with defeat and the ones she wanted to forget.
However Kellan's appearance also meant one thing. The letter was not a lie. First there was Kit. Then was Ratchet's slip about her "secret business". Then, Kellan being there was the final stamp of approval for the truth behind the letter.

Gradually, Kit seemed to have made himself comfortable. Ross felt like he realized that he was in good hands.

Ratchet without wasting any more time, was again inquiring about this mysterious "Jade". She must be very eager to meet her.

The giant was off to his ship now, after delivering another series of scowls and earfuls towards the boy with the tattoo on his face. Drago, was what he called him. So Drago huh. On being charged about his miscreancy, Drago unexpectedly fell down on his knees gripping his chest and was looking in pain giving Ross enough time to grab one of the papers falling from the sky, delivered by this newspaper birds. As she skimmed through it, a face suddenly piqued her interest. "Jade the betrayer". The picture provided was of a little girl, even smaller than the one who came with her pouch earlier, displaying a wide smile with flashing green eyes. Jade the betrayer. So this is Jade. 240 million berry bounty too! That's even higher than Kellan's and I know how strong he is. Hmph! As she skipped to the next, she found Larsi's poster. Whooping 590 million berries! On second thoughts, I should have spoken with more caution.

By that time, Drago seemed to have recovered from whatever he was suffering from and decided to heed his Captain's words to follow him towards their ship. But he hasn't given up.
Dragomir said:
"Hey, I caused your men no trouble, I didn't know it was your ship, sorry about my intrusion, may I know your name before going?"
You are annoying and a persistent little brat. Damn right that you didn't hit any of my men or else.
"It's Ross."
Yet she put on a neutral face and spoke out her name loudly enough, not to be mistaken as a friendly gesture or the opposite.

Beerbottle said:
"well we were supposed to meet up weren't we?" "And as I was sailing here minding my own business, the barechested fool behind you jumped aboard your ship, we can't have any of that."
Then there was Kellan again bragging how he had saved her ship and doing things he wasn't asked to. He hadn't changed a bit.
Naturally, Ross didn't show the slightest signs of humility to fuel his skyrocketing pride by thanking him so she silently listened to him as he spoke. Then she concluded "I hope you weren't aboard. My ship isn't designed to accommodate large boned bodies such as yourself." Satisfied that she has made her point, she tried to bother him even further as she spoke dryly "Your bounty isn't bad considering your promotion. Yet there is Jade. If I was a newly promoted one, this would bother me a lot." She waited for his reaction.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: dragomir
Kagura said:
"It's Ross."
Well, hello Ross. I assume you know my name already from how many times Larsi shouted at me.
She must be a tough one. Can't smile to save her life, just trying to be friendly here. Cheer up a bit, only trying to be friendly mate. Again, sorry for the jumping on your ship. Wasn't trying to hurt your comrades only greet them. You don't need to be all tough for no reason. Peace.
Drago began to walk away towards his ship and as he got there he hopped on board.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: joby
Jobymamushi stopped his stomping and spitting and fuming just in time to see Shalki floating toward him—somehow managing to do so both eerily and gracefully!

“Oi Shalki! Why’s your hood pulled down so low YAAAHAAAAHAAAA!! You’re easier to spot than I am!” Jobymamushi has a big grin on his face, there were a lot of strange people around, and another pirate crew had just shot down the mountain, adding even more to the already crowded entrance to the Grand Line! It seemed like no one was interested in bothering himself or Shalki... probably for the best HEEHEE!

“CAN YOU FEEL IT, SHALKI?!?! THE RACE STARTS HERE! THIS IS OUR PARADISE!”

Joby plops down on the ground in front of Shalki, crossing his legs, and pulls out a small (for Joby) pouch and holds it in the palm of his hand, bouncing it slightly as he enjoys the weight of the bounty held within.....

“Want a gummy bear, Shalki?”

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: ranger
Shalki arrives at Joby's current position slowing gracefully as he approaches and sinking to the ground as he slows. His feet slowly distribute pressure onto the ground, thanks to the wind, minimizing the what would have been a loud metal "chunk".

"Mushabi-ou-sama you appear to be ok from that cliff smash. Is this because of your Devil Fruit? Before he gives joby a chance to speak he cuts the thought off- You should wait for us to realize the situation before you do anything reckless! Now we are surrounded by a bunch of people we know little about! Or can you sense who they are with your haki?"

He looked pretty upset about the Wanted Posters... I won't ask about that, best to get his mind off of it.
{02, I was following the Silver Hair's movements while we were moving. He seems to be gentle and polite for a giant pirate.}
Thanks, cpu. Keep watch on everyone you can.

Shalki turns to face the masses when *joby plops on the ground and ofers him a gummy bear

Oh my! It seems he doesn't quite understand what I am... well I would never turn down something from my captain.
Shalki sits on his shins since he is made of metal and not exactly flexible.
"Thank you, Captain."
He takes a gummy from Joby and pretends to eat it not revealing his horrifying cyborg mouth since his head is cloaked under his hood.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: beky
***Tall man wasn't having it , he simply looked at Ratchet and handed her a bounty poster. Ratchet now finally knew who to look foor. It didn't take long to find Jade after that. Soon as he lift her head she was 2 figures , one being Jade other being unknown female. Ratchet with no hesitation stepped to Jade and said***

Miss Jade , my name is Ratchet your future crewmate. I am here on a secret mission to deliver you orders and follow your lead. We are to sail right away , i won't say where since there are a lot of ears here. Time is off essence, We have to move right now. Our mission is critical for the future of our organization

We we will speak details with all members on-board one of the ships

***Saying that Ratchet prepared her things and was ready to board the ship Jade is going on too. She was excited to start this way of life. A new future awaits her***

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: indra
Finally Steven arrived at the twin peaks.Just in time

"Oh,my allies are already here,lets go to Jade´s ship.There I will lie down for a short time,until we come to the next island"

When he was about to lay down on his bed he saw the following ...

"Why is one of our employees on MY bed?"

Well, I'm so nice and let him sleep on.I'm just going to see the sea.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: aloe vera
Vera was standing next to Jade, when the nerdy, goggle-wearing girl that had landed from the hot-air balloon approached them. Upon hearing that the so-called Ratchet was on a secret mission, Vera found herself too thrilled to keep it for herself: "A secret mission?! So cooool!!
:sparkles:
"
, she yelled as her eyes momentarily shaped into stars.

"We gotta go!! I'll gather my stuff! Follow me aboard, Nerdy!!" However, as she started running towards the Sea Pixie, Vera felt something in her pocket. It was her cookies pouch, which no one had wanted to even taste. Taking it out once again, Vera threw it with full force, and watched as it described a large arc over their heads and landed on the deck of the Giant's ship.

"Here is a parting gift, Giant! May we meet again!!", she said, smiling widely. "And now we're off to the secret mission!!"

The curtain rises on a new adventure!...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jobymamushi rubs the back of his neck sheepishly as he offers Shalki a squinty and embarrassed smile, now putting the pouch back in his shirt pocket--the one which had the sigil of the MARINES crossed out with a large red 'X' on it (not the one that had the Revolutionary Army sigil crossed out, that had his shiny, lavender pocket square in it). Oh sweet heaven, he's been on the crew for a minute and he's already trying to keep me in line. What is it about my personality that attracts such worry-warts? It's okay, he's only trying to tell me that he cares!

"Don't be such a stick-in-the-mud, Shalki-tan! Relax! R E L A X! You don't need haki to 'read the mood'. No one here is gonna try and hurt us!" Jobymamushi really had no way of knowing this for sure, once he started thinking about it..... so he decided not to think about it! "If you are feeling a little overwhelmed.... just shove your fist in your mouth! IT REALLY REALLY WORKS! EVERY TIME"

Joby shoves his fist in his mouth, to demonstrate.

"--SHEEE??? -IKE..... --IS!!!!!" (see? like this!) Joby tries to say, with his fist still in his mouth.

Worried that his shy and a little too "up tight" Nakama wouldn't believe that the ol' fist-in-mouth trick Master No Name had taught him really did work, Jobymamushi attempts to grab Shalki's metallic cyborg hand, curl it into a fist, and shove it into the cyborgs mouth-parts (with his free hand). {61 strength/75 reaction speed }

"EEERREEE EMMEEEE ALBP!!!" (here let me help!)

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: roogy
Jeremiah hung up the wanted posters on the notice board, located on the wall outside the captain's quarters. Charles had just dropped the anchor, when he noticed a giant eye looking at him. He turned around, with his arms curled inward. He took a deep breath and began to speak with great enthusiasm and hyperbole.

"Oh my god, you guys! There's a whale next to our ship, and boy does he look fabuloooouuuus! Those scars just scream hardened warrior! Fabubububu... Can we keep him? He looks like he could use a friend... I'm just sayin'."

Jeremiah knocked on the captain's door.

"Is that you, Jeremiah?" asked Weapon.

"Yeah, you said to let you know if something happened," replied Jeremiah.

"And what happened?"

"There's a whale next to our ship."

Weapon was intrigued, and so walked out of his office once again. He saw what Charles and Emily were currently looking at.

"What an amazing creature. But I feel that its destiny is not with us. It'll move along soon, so don't disturb it."

After relaying this order, Weapon retreated back into his quarters.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: charlotte pepper
-Taking place during all of this commotion among pirates and revolutionaries, back on the Backyard Pirates' ship, Ran was staring blankly off into the distance. The giantess didn't process any of what was happening nearby and only was brought to reality when she felt someone staring at the back of her head. Turning her head to see who it was, Ran saw Dagon glaring at her.-

Hmm. Did I do something?

-Shortly after, Ran noticed that Jeremiah had placed some papers on the crew noticeboard. Walking to where the papers were placed she picked them up.-

Ah! Are the these the new bounty posters?

-Ran started to flip through the pages.-

Interesting, there is a couple of harmless looking ones, but most do look rather intimida…. ting

-
Ran turned to Princess Kiki's bounty and stopped for a moment. The giantess's eyes were completely covered with dark shadows, not sure how to take in seeing the okama's photo. Ran decided it might be best to spare her crewmates' eyes of such a gaudy photo. Ran then crinkled it into a ball and threw it overboard into the water. Turning her attention back to the bounty posters in her hand she noticed the next couple of ones belong to her and Dagon. It was then she realized what Dagon had glared at her for. Suddenly, something quite unexpected happened. Normally Ran wouldn't care for such a thing as getting a bounty, but this time things were different.-

Oh dear.

-An emotion she hasn't experienced before, joy in being someone's better, was rising up from within her. Then, turning her face back to Dagon, her golden eyes gleaming, she gave him an incredibly conceited sneer.-

How does it feel to have a new recruit surpass your own bounty, mister first mate!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: don smitheroni
Out from the tree/mast in the center of the Free And Easy appears professor Dondigo after finishing up a check up on Shalki.
Hmmm, What's all this noise about out here? He thought as he gazed around and noticed that this was Hmmm, Quite the busy spot. Several other ships seem to have arived before and just after us.
The professor looks down at the deck of the ship and sees what look to be wanted posters scattered around. He wonders around examining them.
Hmmm, quite a few of these wanted individuals are present at the very moment. I do hope the situation doesn't turn heinous.
He keeps examining posters until he finds his own.
Hmmm, that's peculiar... Perhaps they don't want to cause too much of a fuss...
The professor stares off towards the lighthouse and the cliff just beyond and notices Shalki's dissipating rain clouds. He then notices Shalki and the Captain sitting in a patch of grass with an odly Joby-shaped impression in the cliff just above them.
Hmmm...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: Larsi
Reaching the ship, Larsi was happy to see that everyone had returned. Putting one foot on the rocks, and one on the deck, he pushed them off, before jumping on. With that, the Silver Hair Pirates set off, leaving Twin Peaks behind, heading for their next target, Alabasta. As they left, Larsi looked behind, seeing the lighthouse fade in the distance.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just as Jobymamushi was about to try and shove Shalki's metallic fist in his horrifying robotic cyborg mouth parts--HE REMEMBERED!

"AH! THAT'S RIGHT!"

"The first stop..... is not here."
With that, Jobymamushi's arm goes limp and attempts to snakily stretch itself wrapped tightly around Shalki's torso and arms. He then stands straight up, as he does so... the rubber in his legs compresses a bit before almost 'pumping' back up into him--Shalki might have felt Joby's body thump as his blood was flushed throughout his body at an increased rate and pressure--to the point of his skin becoming a deep bright red color and giving off physical heat... Gear 2nd! (+10 Speed)
Joby's deep bright red skin, the cloud of steam rolling off of him, his pointy black ears almost looking like horns, and his white fur--all gave him the impression of looking very much like a 'Red Oni'

And with that they would be off! Like a bat outa hell, headed home, toward the Free and Easy, and the next island....

Time to head to Sky Island!

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: beerbottle
Seeing as things were almost sorta winding down for the group I assume is my fellow revolutionaries. I begin to think about possibly just leaving and finding another place to have the meeting. The ideal thing to do would perhaps be for us all to gather on one ship and hold the meeting as we sail.. Though I cannot abandon my ship that easily, and I think Suterusu might still be on it. While thinking about all of this, I turn off my observation haki, feeling no real need for it as things stood. Looking around I noticed that the brat from Larsi's crew were still trying to get some attention from Ross, who was having none of it.

After she finished dealing with she turned her attention on me, for some weird reason she didn't seem any happier talking to me than she did talking to the brat.
Kagura said:
"I hope you weren't aboard. My ship isn't designed to accommodate large boned bodies such as yourself."
Kagura said:
"Your bounty isn't bad considering your promotion. Yet there is Jade. If I was a newly promoted one, this would bother me a lot."
Not really feeling the least bit guilty, I put on my most shameless expression as I put both hands behind my head to rest it. "Well, I might have jumped from my ship to yours.. It might need some repairs, I'd urge you to reinforce your ship, because you'll be seeing a lot more of me from now on".

Then I let the second part of what she said sink in, and just starts to laugh bending over and holding my knees: "Wahhaha that doesn't bother me in the least Ross, I'll get a bigger bounty soon enough, and I'm happy as long as I'm at least stronger than you". As I said that, I noticed some commotion on a nearby ship, I strain my ear to listen:
Captain Bullshit said:
Miss Jade , my name is Ratchet your future crewmate. I am here on a secret mission to deliver you orders and follow your lead. We are to sail right away , i won't say where since there are a lot of ears here. Time is off essence, We have to move right now. Our mission is critical for the future of our organization
We we will speak details with all members on-board one of the ships
Aha I see, it seems we really are leaving. "Ross, I am not sure if you know where to go from here, and I can't tell you since it would probably be overheard". "If you don't know just follow my or Jade's lead".
I was about to say more when I heard more shouting:
Aloe Vera said:
"And now we're off to the secret mission!!"
I started to massage my temples after that. Then I filled my lungs with air hoping everyone relevant would hear me: "alright everyone!" "You heard the idiot! We're leaving!".

Having said my piece I noticed my ship was even closer now, I ran back and jumped onboard and told them to follow the others.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: ziosa
Jade hears people who seem to be with her saying stuff about leaving "Alriteeee lets gooo!" She quickly jumps off the ship and heads back to her own "Everyone prepare to leave"

By the time Sophie and Vera had caught up and boarded, The Sea Pixe was ready to go. It sets off heading away from the crowded lighthouse.

Hoping that the others had got on there ships and were following, Sophie tells them where to go
"We will make a stop at Whiskey Peaks on Cactus Island so head there first."

Cutting through the waves, Jade stands at the figurehead of her ship and watches the sea as they travel; she was excited, she had lots of things she wanted to do: one of which was to show the world the corruption in the World Government and Marines.
The Revolutionary Army has headed off heading towards Whiskey Peaks on Cactus Island; they will arrive in 4.5 hours (36 hours in real life) from this post as they have a navigator with 50 mastery so the time is reduced by 25%.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: roogy
Weapon was ruminating in his quarters when he was overcome with an urge to move. That's it, he thought. No more waiting, our adventure is about to start! I'd better inform my crew. He could sense with his haki that none of his crew members had left the ship, and that there were no stowaways on board, and so he did not hesitate to announce that they were setting off.

He then realised that earlier, he had told Charles to weigh anchor rather than drop anchor, and felt a little embarrassed. I'm still getting used to life at sea, he thought. Well, just for good measure, I ought to say drop anchor this time.

"We're getting ready to depart! Drop anchor!"

Charles, who had not brought attention to the captain's earlier slip-up, now noticed a pattern of behaviour. "Is it opposite day, captain? First you say weigh when you mean drop, and then you say drop when you mean weigh."

"Just trying to be consistent. If I mess up once, and then act like it never happened, then how am I taking responsibility?"

"Fair enough." Charles raised the anchor, and climbed back up into the Crow's Nest. "This view is fabuloooouuuus!"

Weapon informed the crew of his intentions. "We shall sail where the wind and ocean current takes us. The adventure that lies ahead is one for all of us! Onward, Backyard Pirates!"

Weapon did not know it at the time, but their path was clearly toward Cactus Island, the residence of Whiskey Peak, a town of bounty hunters who would kill pirates in their sleep.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: kagura
Beerbottle said:
"Ross, I am not sure if you know where to go from here, and I can't tell you since it would probably be overheard". "If you don't know just follow my or Jade's ead".
"Urgh Fine!" Ross gave up. "But I'll travel in my own ship" Leaving their differences aside and mentally making a note to deal with Kellan for his smug comments later on, she reacted to the urgency of the situation. Ross was excited to meet Jade in person but she realized that she will have to wait. She looked at Lucius, and signaled him that it was their cue to leave.

With that she started running towards her own ship, the Roaring Red Moose as she cast a glance back to see the other pirate crews were also scampering away in a hurry. Looking ahead, Kellan had already reached his. No wonder, as his steps are thrice as big as mine.

The other ship which had docked after them was also in a fuss. Someone shouted "Everyone prepare to leave". That must be Jade.

She approached her ship and jumped onboard with one quick leap as she found her men cocked up with their weapons, posed to defend it. Seeing her instead of an unexpected enemy, they looked surprised. But Ross wasted no time in dilly-dallying as she shouted on top of her voice "Prepare the sails! We are LEAVINGGGGGG!~" She paused to let out the last part with some difficulty. "Follow Kellan's ship."

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: don smitheroni
As the professor was staring at the Captain and Shalki in the distance he noticed Joby perform a sort of squat as he snaked his arm around Shalki. The next thing he saw was a streak of red as what he assumed to be his captain and Joby together rushed to the ship with great speed; he couldn't quite tell because of how fast they were moving.
Goodness gracious... It appears we may be heading out very quickly indeed. I better get back to work, it won't be long before we're at Sky island. I have to make sure we have what we need by then.
The professor turns towards the Mast/Tree and begins walking back to the Lab inside the ship.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: ranger
Shalki was quite nervous. He didn't want to be rude to his captain, but he had no intention of letting Joby stick his own fist in his mouth... kinda stuck in a confused argumentative loop inside his own head he didn't do anything *Joby stopped trying to force feed Shalki and instead wrapped around Shalki. The two shot off toward the Free and Easy.

Joby: "Time to head to Sky Island!"

My home. I promised Mushabi-ou-sama that we would go someday, but I hadn't expected to go right away! I fear... Joby may not like everything he finds... Maybe there is a way to avoid God while we are there? No... don't be foolish, Shalki. God Sees All.

Landing on board the ship now
"Mushabi-ou-sama. I'll guide the ship to my homeland. Do what you need to do to prepare the crew."

*Shalki's navigation skill is 55 mastery meaning the Free and Easy travels with a 27.5% reduction to time while he is on board.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: loony
*Skye looked around as everyone began their departure. He turned his head to look at Kagura as she signaled that she too was leaving. Seeing as he had no other form of transportation, and not wanting to be on Kellan's ship, he decided to go with her. @Kagura

He got on the ship after he and made his way towards the railing on the deck and sat down on it. He calmly just watched Ross give out her orders as her ship was preparing to follow Kellan's ship.

Top Bottom