Duel Undivided Resolution

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Undivided Resolution

Location Name: Port Archipelago, a host of islands all which summarises the 4 seasons though predominately summer islands with summer sandy beaches. The islands are renowned for their alcohol and landscape.
Participants: @Gintoki as the "Hylian Champion" Link, @Gambit as the "Pirate Prince" Landayan Morrow and @D I O as the "Smoking Mirror" Morpheus

Setting: The archipelago known for their rocky terrain with beautiful landscapes with sun and moon sightings are to die for. Meanwhile not that far away is a ship containing two members of the Silver Hair Pirates whereas on the island someone else arrived and is on vacation.

For the Silver Hair Pirates just coming from their huge bags of riches and infamy for the corresponding feats; the defeat of the Shichubukai Crocodile and having Alabasta under their territory in the Grand Line. Not only that comes to recent memory but also the capture of Orange Town after defeating the Buggy Pirates with Link and Akuma and taking that under their territory. But thats not all, recently Gambit with the addition of the captain and Teodoro Bagwell in taking down the Red Count Pirates.

On board the ship after leaving their partners Tedoro Bagwell and Akuma the two Link and Landayan were set out to capture the island under their territory as both members wanted the mission, the captain then forced them to team up and capture it together. Thus began the competition in who could capture the island.

Narration
"Speech"
thinking
A lot has changed since i voyaged with the Silver Hair Pirates, from the very day i came across them to be prepared for this and all the moments that are to come. Link would think as he was slouched over on the stairs, staring into the gentle night skies above. Everything would change the moment night became to the early hours of the sun ascending.

Link a sturdy young man with longer blonde hair that he lets hang wild in the front, but keeps its lengths bound and tied within a ponytail (though on occasions will undo ponytail and flick his hair back to free flow his hair), and piercing blue eyes. Donning a light blue tunic with beige trousers and brown boots.

It's dark out here but despite that its nice and peaceful like the stars above that shoot across the world. Link would stare at the skies above as he would just get himsefl lost in thought, but that would change as the stars withered as the sun slowly creep'd up as the shining beams of the sun woke him up. This if anything would excite Link.

As Link could feel the gentle night breeze ruffle his hair wildly as his skin trembled with further excitement, coming from the change of time of the day. As the boat rocked calmly steadily with every wave, as the wave crashed against the ship as the ship guided them to the next destination. Link placed his hand on the ship "
Thank you Ship for guiding us here" he would say calmly before turning his attention to reason he was here. it's go time "Hey Gambit wake your ass up, it's time get that lazy highness ass up of and let's settle this!" he would shout loud enough to wake him up.

Just as he would say those words the look out could spot out huge rocky formations, the formations of the Port Archipelago as the Sun would be ascending sending a beam of light radiating off the top of the ocean gentle waves.

@Gambit @D I O

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Gambit Speaking"
Gambit Thinking
Gambit Narration
Gambit Attack

The green grasses covered an entire crater where purple and pink flowers were beautifully bloomed in every other grass, facing the sky above as it danced with easterly winds. In the middle of the greenfield, lied an old acacia tree, rising 30 feet which branches stretched 10 feet across. Within the leaves, a 5 square meter-treehouse made of woods resides. And as the sunlight shone down, an everglow started to ramify after a huge shadow of clouds passed by.

At the western section of the crater, two hands held each other against the sunlight; moving towards the center. Zooming in, they were a couple walking, romantically looking at each others' faces, smiling, glittering, traversing from reality to fantasy. Their foreheads dearly and softly bumped each other, scratching their noses, before the lady finally closed her eyes. "Ahin, you are the light that magnifies the life of mine. Your beauty is divine; pure and as endless as the sky. The heavens will keep on denying that you were once an angel as you'd surpass them all.", said the man with a dark hair which fluttered alongside the lady's own. His eyes were speaking as if he truly endeared the lady in front of him; it was tantalizingly brown and deep; and his nose was perfectly shaped. Holding the lady's left cheek with his right palm, he slowly pulled himself in, his lips nearer to the other. And as it slightly opened, and so she was. Suddenly, a pirates face appeared in front of him. Yelling, telling him to wake up! It was a young man, wearing a long blonde hair, latching on his own will.

"Hey Gambit wake your ass up, it's time get that lazy highness ass up of and let's settle this!"
"Ahin!!!", he abruptly woke up, sat on his bed, and witnessed the vanishing of the meadow he and his darling was at moments ago. From a paradise, it was replaced by pieces of woods which comprised his cabin and a couple of circular windows enough to see what's outside. As he briefly had a glimpse of rocky terrain with beautiful landscapes from less than 100 meters, the sun also channeled its beaming light down to the sea which radiated along with the minuscule vibration of the calm waters. His face slowly turned to the younger pirate. Slowly. Slowly. And slowly. His eyes were wide open, glaring, in fire, and imbued with the angry spirit of a man who just woke up, ate nothing, and just disappeared from the climactic scene of a dream. "You!!!", yelled back at Link before he swiftly pushed himself against the bed and directed his right fist down to the skull of the comrade as he continued to exclaim, "You die! Bastard! I was about to get my kiss and then you motherfucker emerged from somewhere!!!" The prince briefly paused and chased his breath. "Well well.. You wanted this mission, aight? So do your own thing and I shall do mine. Don't you interfere with your superior. Else, you want some fresh blood squirting outta your veins.." *Slurps*..

"Outta the way!!!"

Level 71
71 x 5 = 355
Strength: 82 + 5 + 14 = 101
Speed: 82 + 5 + 14 = 101
• Movement: 101
• Reaction: 101
Vitality: 71 + 5 + 14 = 90
• Stamina: 90
• Durability: 90
Martial Arts: 79 + 21 = 100
• Card Throwing Art: Poker Heat: 100
• Scythe-style: Angel of Death: 100
Haki: 41
• CoA: 81
• Awareness: 1

* MA Boost: 5,5,5 (str,spd,vit)
* Human Bonus: 14,14,14,21 (str,spd,vit,MA)

@D I O
@Gintoki

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Morpheus Speaking
Morpheus Thinking
Morpheus Narration

Morpheus Emphasis / Attacks
« Vacatio Interruptus »

It was the early minutes of the hour on the hour, just a few minutes hearing the clock tick and tock which could be heard as it echoed, in the room from one side to the other. That wasn't the only thing that could be heard, but also the fan that was attached to the ceiling hovered above as my ears tingled getting on my nerve. This only made me want to get up and go out enjoy the sunny weather and my final day on vacation. I really need to get out and enjoy the sun as all this noise is bothering me "Afterall i have only 24 hours left on my vacation."

I raised myself up as I lay seated breathing then yawning as I stretched back cracking a few bones. I sighed again in relief after stretching and cracking a bone here and there running through my spine and arm.

I would then raise myself off the bed and head to the bathroom, opening the door by turning the doorknob entering turning the tap. As I waited until the water would get a little warmer, I would raise my head up staring into the mirror.

As Morpheus stared into the mirror reflecting his reflection all he saw was an, a stocky feline jaguar mink with spotted rosette fur with a few dots and patches of dots. With bright white from the jaw downwards mainly on the front of Morpheus.

The running of the water as it splashed it woke me up from my normal early morning day dream shenanigans. I placed my hand underneath the tap as water was warm into my hands as I lowered my face splashing the water against my face, I would do this twice.

Purrru Purrru Purrru my den den began to vibrate as it could be heard then alerted me due to my acute hearing, with water still trickling down my face
I grabbed the cloth wiping my face. I would then walk out the bathroom headed back into bedroom area looking down at the den den. My arms reached down grabbing and answering it. "It's me Morpheus ... what is it?" he answered ominously as he would hear a report of a pirate ship with two pirates amassing a bounty of 300+ million as this made Morpheus curious and bewildered. I then grabbed the den den tightly " ... !"

@Gintoki @Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"You!!!", yelled back at Link before he swiftly pushed himself against the bed and directed his right fist down to the skull of the comrade as he continued to exclaim, "You die! Bastard! I was about to get my kiss and then you motherfucker emerged from somewhere!!!" The prince briefly paused and chased his breath. "Well well.. You wanted this mission, aight? So do your own thing and I shall do mine. Don't you interfere with your superior. Else, you want some fresh blood squirting outta your veins.." *Slurps*..

"Outta the way!!!"
Link observed as Gambit who was visibly frustrated since he was the one that came up with the bet against Link. Link could see his frustration as he exclaimed it through his vocal tone as he calmed himself.

"You one pompy prince charming aint you?... " as Link would sigh after sarcastically stating that to Gambit. "and superior you say, did you forget only Cap and Vice Cap are superior right? .... though the cap did say whoever captures this island will get first dibs at being a superior officer". After all the truth of the reason why went to go on this voyage was out, whoever wins becomes the superior officer.

Link turns around as a walks away as he says
" you better stay outta my way too, just because i was a knight that use to serve royalty in protecting them. After all i would gladly spill some rich wannabie bratty prince charming blood for the sake of the mission". Link would state that in a slight sarcastic tone though for the two this would be there constant bickering ever since they both joined. For the first time the opposite sides of the coin would find out what it was like to be on the other side of it. Gambit coming from royalty and Link from the royal guard of knights that use to protect the royalty.

Link as he would stare at Gambit he would reminiscent about when he was younger when he first saw the Princess of his kingdom, his father training him when he was at a young age. Though his training came due to the talent he possessed, which was to be a versatile prodigy for the army. Judging from his height and body complexion, one would wonder why Link isn't an archer right now. That is due to his past as talented he was, he was complimented by the princess for his ability to use the sword and wanted him to be the sword of the kingdom. One that protects as in a shield and the other one that can attack for the kingdom. Link would give off a small smirk as he turned around remembering his past as he paused and took a fresh deep breath and smile. I am grateful to you my Princess, to you i owe my life and will find you one day.

As the two would bicker the scout above sent word down that we would be touching down very shortly, about 1 hours time. "Men all of you get the sails out and get ready to drop the anchor and have us land"

"Finally" Link would whisper as the gentle sunny breeze came behind him sending a small shiver down his back as he slams his fist into the palm of his hand ready for this one.

@Gambit @D I O

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Gambit and Link stood off, face-to-face against each other; seemingly a thundering pure plasma was occupying the space between their eyes. As the taller prince finished his initial approach, the other would respond in colder manner.
"You one pompy prince charming aint you?... " as Link would sigh after sarcastically stating that to Gambit. "and superior you say, did you forget only Cap and Vice Cap are superior right? .... though the cap did say whoever captures this island will get first dibs at being a superior officer". After all the truth of the reason why went to go on this voyage was out, whoever wins becomes the superior officer.
Gambit would only narrow his beautiful eyes after hearing this; not saying anything but focused his discerningly majestic sight at the lips and eyes of Link alternately.
Link turns around as a walks away as he says " you better stay outta my way too, just because i was a knight that use to serve royalty in protecting them. After all i would gladly spill some rich wannabie bratty prince charming blood for the sake of the mission". Link would state that in a slight sarcastic tone though for the two this would be there constant bickering ever since they both joined. For the first time the opposite sides of the coin would find out what it was like to be on the other side of it. Gambit coming from royalty and Link from the royal guard of knights that use to protect the royalty.
And as the blonde comrade went on, the royalty would scoff in sarcasm about all the big mouth he just heard from the other. He could tell that the man is in possession of an extraordinary will and courage to act that way. He was entertained by him; he was pulled in by his passion to kill; and above all, he was now eager to test the depths of his both cold and boiling blood of a warrior.

"You certainly are courageous, young knight. However, I am afraid that you'd drop lifeless before the mission you adored even commenced.", he would brush his bangs up after stating this before he drew a stick of his cigarette from his pants right pocket and lit it up with his zippo from the same location. "Hehe!", he softly laughed after his first puff. "And I would be more than glad to award you a noble title thereafter, Knight..." As Gambit stated this all, his eyes suddenly turned demonic and the diamond emblem on his forehead began to sharpen its crimson nature.

And as the other man exited his cabin, he would dress up in his royal outfit, gathered his weapons and stuff, faced the mirror and greeted himself, "Hello! Pretty!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Morpheus Speaking
Morpheus Thinking
Morpheus Narration

« Vacatio Interruptus »
~ Part II ~​

Give me a secI would say before so I could absorb all the information. I then grabbed the den den with my other hand and lay on the couch next to the bed of the inn. The inn wasn't that large on the inside just enough space for a bed with a passage directly to the bathroom and a small kitchen.

The couch was somewhat a rocker type couch, I would then seat myself onto it. I placed the den den on my lap as I took a moment preparing myself to condense all the intel that was incoming.

So tell me about these two 300+ million pirates? …. Just who are they? and what am I dealing with?I would ask through the den den as my ears peaked up, acutely listening to every word. I would then rest my elbow with my hand near my lower jaw with my fingers rested under my chin pondering.

Whilst I would rest my index palm under my chin as if leaning on it, the room began to darken up due to the clouds being in the way of the beaming light of the sun as the information came as the air thickened.

Just as I would ask that I overheard the name landayan morow the one they refer as gambit huh, isn't that the prince from the providence of encantadia. The kingdom that was regarded for assassins. His bounty hasn't been updated but he's worth 280 million, not bad.

I would then overhear the next pirate's name Link. Link huh? So both are members of silver hair pirates. Weird they possess two people from huge kindgdom's, one being from royalty and link who was birthed into protecting royalty. His bounty hasn't been updated but he's worth 70 or so million.

Okay thanks for the intel, so tell me some more information about their abilities as we have been trailing them for a while right?Just as I would ask I was given brief intel about what they possess, some strengths and weakness about the two. The call was then ended.

As the call ended the room began to get some light in from one corner of the room through the windows, it radiated brightening the room as tension dipped
. My body's temperature increased due to the sensitivity of the intel and what I was dealing with.

Link a sword user, mainly a right handed one. Has a shaky past from the kingdom of Hyrule. He is a mix of finesse, speed and power sword user. Then there's this gambit, a scythe user. He began using a scythe after he defeated the red count pirates, a vampire df user. Maybe that's where he got his insipiration from and not forgetting he's a womanizer. He also uses a pack of playing cards as an method of arsenal in combatant of mid to long range.

I would then raise myself up I gotta get dressed and then make greet these scum.

I stood up walked over to the front door as I grabbed my hanged clothes and mask and placed it on the bed. I would begin to undo my shirts button's, I began to ponder thinking back why and how i joined the Cipher Pol. It was that time when pirates ruined my life too, now I dont want them running around ruining other's lives. All the mink's had dreams of the time of the dawn will come they will set out to sea. As I was still little I would hear many stories ranging from happy, silly, sad and even horror stories of the world. Over time this aroused my interest to leave and go on my journey. But all this dream became a nightmare after I snuck out and left zuneisha. I came to an island where I was ridiculed, harassed and attacked for being different. Just a few days later, the island was engulfed in flames after a war was erupting near the island with pirates. I was then saved as God gifted me a helpful hand, a man in a suit. If I recall his name was Spandam, he saved and turned my life around. My life after that day revolved around getting more power making me have the power to cause change.

I would shake my head to stop thinking of the past, I stared at the back of the door with my blazer hanged on the wall with my illustrated mask which I unhooked and tossed on the bed. I don't need this now. I would then fling my blazer around my back as I smirked opening the door.

@Gintoki @Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As Link would continue to walk 1-2 steps ahead, he would begin to hear laughing faintly vanishing in the background with screaming. Link would raise his arm ever so up with his fingers rubbing against his eyes, to shake away the feeling of despair with ever so minuscule tear forming in the corner of his eye. There are things in life that make you wonder why they occur?

Link would take a moment, he would sniffle holding back showing this side to lower morale in the crew. The burden i have to carry is hefty one, that even royalty will consider it a life changing incident.

He would be disturbed by a crew member who would see Link in a state he's never seen, "
Hey" as Link raised his hand patting his hand over his shoulder smiling. "Knock for Gambit, let him know get ready" he would tell the crew member "tell him we meet at 08:00 hours, which is in 30 mins"

I maybe in competition with you Gambit, but i respect your ability as Link would smirk looking back as he elevated his head arching it back a little soaking up the early morning sun and gentle breeze.

Link would then stretch his arms, legs and back with a bone breaking here and there from a limb or two as he would sigh.

I wonder would life be different, if i had taken archery serious, or lancing, maybe even gunslinging or even martial art combat style. he would chuckle as he would think that. From my height and weight with body dimension anyone would think i am more suited to being an archer. However before even my archer lessons would begin tragedy struck and entire kingdom went down in flames.

@Gambit @D I O

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In his cabin, a cubicle is present just a few march east his sleeping deck. It is quite small and approximately 5 square meters floor area and 2 meters in height. It has a bath thub, just the the ordinary one but is made of narra, he would not use it though as he prefers using the shower situated just next to its left and half meter away from the bowl at the west.

Gambit stood against the mirror next to the bath thub's leftside and gathered his beauty kit from the drawer above it. He drew his dental kit and started flossing for 30 seconds before he brushed his perfect- smile teeth for about 2 minutes. After he gargled, he would wipe his mouth with a cloth around his shoulders before foaming his face and wiped it once more.

Our prince was ready and so he went out the wash room when he heard Link commanding the crew outside. With this, he went for the knob and opened it up before someone would even knock for his presence. Seeing the beauty of the ocean morning as the sun shone down the busy waters of The Port (just how he would call the place), he smiled to the sky as it radiates a calm ambiance across the surrounding. With a large amount of seagulls hovering over them, its distinct melody augmented the music brought by the splashes of waters to the shore and the flashes of sunlight to the surface, combined with the brushes of foreign breeze to the things and to his face which made his hair fluttered as it danced with the wind..

"Good morning you!", he greeted the man in front of him who was about to go to his room, gazing at him in huge awe. He tapped his shoulder as a sign of gratitude as he then passed by him and waive his right hand directed to the dozen of men all over the ship. Aside from Link, all of them had a synchronized response to the highness. "Good morning Lord Gambit!". The handsome pirate smiled back at them and said, "Everyone!!!", he paused until it's a total silence. "Gather around me". He would only wait a few seconds before everyone except Link was all present.

As they were closing in, a cold breeze blew towards his direction which made his royal trenchcoat fluttering upwards and danced with the wind. The men were watching him in a wondrous manner until he finally faced them all. "Comrades. Warriors. And most of all, Silver Hairs!!". The squad lined up, almost standing off against Gambit, all of them staring amongst the others for several seconds as their clothing and hair flirted with the ocean breeze. Gambit spoke and he turned to all of them. "Brace yourselves as it's not gonna be an easy assignment. We shall be dealing with other assassins, mafia, criminals, and above all, military presence is a 99% certainty. I require you to give your best foot forward."

Fodders: "Aight!"

He puffed his cigar and stuck it between his lips. He continued his sermon as he drew his baton on his right hand before raising it, pointing at them, "In our lives, we will encounter saints, servants, sinners, and soldiers. However, success and strength are also for the grab. All my life, I have served my people as their ruler, I have saved people as their soldier, I sinned to benefit the land, and I acted as a saint to denounce the evil across the globe. What do I have in return?", he asked them, looking into their eyes one by one. It was a silent response from his team. They were smiling. "Triumph! Glory! And for you, similar things are waiting for you beyond that horizon. Greatness. Take it! It's yours!", he emphasized these words as he proudly declared his visons in front of his crewmates, pointing his baton towards the port. "Everybody!. Including you boy (as he turned to Link).. To the Port. Let's earn it.. The most outstanding pirate will be given a huge reward and an island in my kingdom as a token.."

Fodders: "Aight!"

Landayan turned to Link once more, staring at him and nodding his head up.

@D I O @Gintoki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Morpheus Speaking
Morpheus Thinking
Morpheus Narration

« Vacatio Interruptus »
~ Part III ~​

I walked out of the front door of the cabin, I took a deep breath of fresh air feeling the early morning nippy gentle breeze that would be felt via my mink fur. Arrgghhh thats nice, glad it was a little nippy here with it being a summer island.

I turned my gaze to my right as the beam of sunlight caught my attention as it was hidden behind the peaceful bright white clouds. I would then use my right hand to block the sun going into my naked eye, I would be wowed at how much of a beautiful view I was observing. That there makes me wanna breathe calmly and stay here, if not come here more often. But all of this will go to shit the moment those pesky pirates are around.

I moved back looking all around me staring at the rocky archipelago terrain. “I may have arrived here about 2 days ago but this island is deserving to be a wonder of the world”.

Anyways its about time I go down and get my coffee, I would lick my lips as my savory buds would ooze saliva. “Cant go my day without my morning coffee”.

I know there's pirates arriving but I rather do what I normally do than rush to them, I want them to come to me.

"Scum like you abuse the power you possess, thats why we are needed to get everyone to take the knee and kiss the Hoof of the Tenryubito." I would say menacingly in low register where it wouldn't get picked up or overheard.

@Gintoki @Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It didn't take long before they would land, Link wanted to prove his worth by capturing this island so that was the mission. But the spanner of the mission included Gambit, a fellow nakama.

Link awoke from his day dream of what would have been, more like a what if scenario (see above
post). He shook his head then clearing his mind with a deep breath, he began to walk on ahead and ordered his nakama get ready to drop the anchor to land.

"
Drop the anchor, get the sails out fully." Link would take command given that he was one of the two superior officers on the ship. Link would then silently mouth "You have my thanks, guys".

Link would then wait for Gambit to join him as they land together, I want a fair chance so you dont come at me later saying you had a head start.

@Gambit @D I O

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Aboard the ship of the Silver Hairs, the men rejoiced after the noble pirate's motivational speech about victory. They shouted in harmony as they threw their hats into the air; pointing their weapons at the sky above as the light of the sun beamed against them. "Woohoohoo!!! You truly are the best Lord Gambit!!", they praised the prince..

They gathered in circle together with him, putting their hands around each other's shoulders like a soccer team about to kickoff. "Listen guys!", Gambit said. "I need 6 people to guard the ship. Half of you will disembark and gather intel about the island. Don't get engaged in any fight. I want all of you to be alive as we finished this mission.", he continued.

Fodders: "Yes sir!"

At this point, they wouldn't hear any command other than the one on board; he would hear what Link was stating and simply rephrased it for them. "Drop the anchor", he calmly ordered, smiling at Junior in which the man quickly followed and also attended to sails. "Aye!!!"

Thereon, the seven pirates jumped off the deck in similar fashion with Landayan; left foot on the ground and right knee almost touching the same ground; head slightly looking down. Altogether, they slowly rose up. "Let's get to work!", Gambit commanded.

The 6 pirates immediately part ways and subsequently went to different directions. As our card thrower chased them with his sight until they vanished, he headed where Link was at. Look at this man, turning around his comrades and would want to jumpstart. Hehe.., he thought.

Gambit puffed his cigar and blew off a thick circular smokes upwards upon reaching his partner. Looking above are fast travelling clouds headed west which covered the entirety of the sun briefly. Upon crossing, the shadows from the sky passed them by and a cold breeze blew from behind them. "Listen young knight.", he approached the other, slightly elevating his head towards the right, rolling his eyes to same direction. "Victory sought victors. It's never reciprocal. If you keep on looking for it in that vast horizon, you'll end up going round in spheres. You have to understand that some people were born for it. Others were made to join the soil of the earth.", he continued, chuckling. "Hehe.. I mean, between the two us, I guess it's only natural to conclude who joins the soil in the end, isn't it?" He slid to the scene and left another note. "Remember that.. Champion.."

The scene ended with a splash of waters on the shore and a grin on Gambit's face.

Narrator's voice: Two men. Two origins. Two different visions. A knight and a prince. It is only the start of two different philosophies in life. What lies ahead is yet to unfold and yet, the future is clear. One shall rise a victor. Who will it be? We are yet to discover what the future holds.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Posting as D I O is pretty busy at the moment
Link who had just left the ship, he was just waiting for Gambit to leave the ship. He had his arms crossed with his eyes closed, tapping his index finger against his arm waiting. He could hear the morale of the crew rise which something Link acknowledge as a talent that Gambit possess exceedingly higher than himself. If there's anything he surely can rile them up, in a positive way. Link would then patiently wait conserving himself whilst he would hear Gambit giving orders then leaving the ship. About time he thought whilst sighing heavily.

Link waited, he could feel the gentle cold breeze from behind. Just as he would feel the breeze he could smell tobacco, knowing full well Gambit stood beside him if not around.

"Listen young knight."
"Victory sought victors. It's never reciprocal. If you keep on looking for it in that vast horizon, you'll end up going round in spheres. You have to understand that some people were born for it. Others were made to join the soil of the earth."
"Hehe.. I mean, between the two us, I guess it's only natural to conclude who joins the soil in the end, isn't it?"
"Remember that.. Champion.."
Link would just listen whilst his comrade would give a speech, Link just stood there eyes closed opening them as his comrade would walk past him. He chuckled knowing the man just took a dig at him, "Wait there Prince, now listen to me Prince." Link would look in front seeing a few of the crew members gone on ahead to collect intel. "Was it wise to let them go in front?, You should practice what you say" Link taking a cheeky swipe back.

Link would smirk as he took a step back "
You take the left side and i'll take the right side, got it?"

@D I O and @Gambit

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As Gambit walked past Link, we would halt and would gently turn his head to the right while the other called him out.
"Wait there Prince, now listen to me Prince." Link would look in front seeing a few of the crew members gone on ahead to collect intel. "Was it wise to let them go in front?, You should practice what you say" Link taking a cheeky swipe back.
Link would smirk as he took a step back "You take the left side and i'll take the right side, got it?"
Sniggering, he still listened carefully to what the man said. He then scoffed and responded without moving an inch, "It's only disturbing that you know nothing about the art and science of leadership. Leaders instill in their people a hope for success and a belief in themselves. Positive leaders empower people to accomplish their goals."

The prince turned around and puffed his dying cigar, tossing it onto the soil and stepped on it. Whilst he ground its butt, he continued, "Letting them do what it is to accomplish with less supervision allows them to foster innovation and materialize strategy to execute the plan. At war, kings deploy warriors to seek glory with their own blades. You aren't a leader, are you? But it's good to note hearing it from yours truly."

As he finalized his rebuttal, he would head to the right direction, feeling the breeze that was continuously invading his person. He raised his right arm, waiving his index and middle fingers goodbye. "Pardon me knight but I don't take orders from a subordinate.", he mumbled followed by a sardonic laugh. "Nyehahahahaha!!!"

@Gintoki @D I O

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Morpheus Speaking
Morpheus Thinking
Morpheus Narration

« Vacatio Interruptus »
~ Part 4 ~

It didn't take me long to locate a coffee shop, it was simple. You simply follow the voices and crowds in the morning. After all mostly all inhabitants cant resist their urges. Hearing the sound of children shouting playing around, running up and down.

I stared looking at the children, these children oblivious to their fate. Some may prove useful, some may benefit the world whilst the others will be mauled to death and turn out scum. I have to mop up after some marine soldiers who defied orders. Like the one's that served that Rear Admiral. I have to kill some time killing a family after my vacation.

I went in and with my order and walked out with a cup of coffee. I would get some sugar packs mixing them with the wood stirrer. Whilst sniffing with it watery down, I was able to smell the rich odor of the coffee with it heating up out of the cup.

I then walked out of the shop taking a little sip, it was then my tasting buds meeting blistering hot water. I would react by instantly spitting out the mixture.

Hmmm how long must I wait before the duo will find me? I wondered waiting for either Gambit or Link finding me.

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock
How long must I wait, around the clock

Taking a short moment and sigh, closing my eyes momentarily.

As I opened my eyes, my pupils constricted themeselves. I began to prep myself , when I see those two I'll make sure they will never forget me.

"I am the hunter and you are the hunted."

@Gambit @Gintoki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Sniggering, he still listened carefully to what the man said. He then scoffed and responded without moving an inch, "It's only disturbing that you know nothing about the art and science of leadership. Leaders instill in their people a hope for success and a belief in themselves. Positive leaders empower people to accomplish their goals."

The prince turned around and puffed his dying cigar, tossing it onto the soil and stepped on it. Whilst he ground its butt, he continued, "Letting them do what it is to accomplish with less supervision allows them to foster innovation and materialize strategy to execute the plan. At war, kings deploy warriors to seek glory with their own blades. You aren't a leader, are you? But it's good to note hearing it from yours truly."
Link just stood there rolling his eyes like he's heard the same old different day Gambit monologue. Giving off a light chuckle, he loves being macho a lot. Link would get his smallest finger digging it into his ear like showing no care as to what his nakama was sprouting.
As he finalized his rebuttal, he would head to the right direction, feeling the breeze that was continuously invading his person. He raised his right arm, waiving his index and middle fingers goodbye. "Pardon me knight but I don't take orders from a subordinate.", he mumbled followed by a sardonic laugh. "Nyehahahahaha!!!"
Link would look at Gambit "Who said i was your subordinate? dont get the wrong idea here buddy. I'll admit your stronger but being stronger doesn't mean shit" as Link would walk on heading to the right side as he suggested not waiting on Gambit's response.

As he was now out of ear shout of Gambit, he would be met by the bright sun from one direction and the other stalls of fishermen reaping in their joy of their rewards with bright smiles. This if anything made him smile to see such radiance. Seeing that smile after listening to that Gambit really made my day.

"Excuse me, can i ask how does one get over there?" Link would ask pointing upwards to the main inland. Asking a fisherman of pale skin, quick stocky in terms of upper strength, bright white sleeveless shirt and knee cuffed jeans. He was sat on the perch of his fishermen boat holding a net with a spear to his side. He responded with their being a staircase going up which can't be accessed but either by boat or swimming the way. As the fisherman offered a quick ride as Link replied "Thank you Sir."

Link would look back up seeing the island, its an island that was very peculiar in terms of view and sighting. It was an island perched with bright sunny beaches cascaded with fishermen placed to the sides. The smell of the ocean was present with radiating light beaming off the top of the ocean as sea life could be seen through looking transparent. The fishermen all seemed happy, cheerful all smiles and laughter. Link stared back at the structure that was before him, it was as if it had been molded by the ocean, creating such wonders that were magnificent.

Just barely was viewable was sighting of building and balloons, he would just simply stare waiting to find the means to go up to that level.

@Gambit @D I O

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Link would look at Gambit "Who said i was your subordinate? dont get the wrong idea here buddy. I'll admit your stronger but being stronger doesn't mean shit" as Link would walk on heading to the right side as he suggested not waiting on Gambit's response.
Gambit would no longer respond to Link's blabbering as he felt that he was finally done with provoking the other; at least for now. He headed right and wouldn't dare to care even if his nakama would follow the same direction. As he headed farther, he would recognize a familiar man in his twenties, slightly shorter than he is, short black-haired, wearing a blue pants & white shirt, a black sneakers, holstering a single sword, and an earring to his left ear - Junior, one of their crews cabin boys. He was waiving crazily at him, "Lord Gambit!! Over here!! Over here!!"

He immediately dashed forth, leaving sands and dusts in his wake. The boy would be surprised the moment his superior appeared in front of him. "What do we have?", asked by the prince.

"Ah-ah-I was.. I was able to ask this man and his daughter would be glad to assist us in climbing up there.", he said while gently tilting his head, pointing at the man who was wearing a skinny black jeans, black leather jacket, a black cap, a black undershirt, a pair of black boots, and a pair of shades.

Gambit would then look up to that direction where his mate was mentioning before looking at the man. "State your name, mister."

"Name's Bond... Bond Jovi.. I am an operator of the Port Buses going up to the Port City, the Capital City. I will board you at a business class ride at the bottom of those long staircases carved into the Portside that lead right to the city. We will be met by my daughter, who works as a tourist guide. Shall we, sir?"

"Thank you Mr. Bond. Let's get there.", he replied as he nodded at Junior.

Junior: "Lord Gambit, did you bring any money to pay our ride?"

Gambit: "I give them gold at the end of the trip. Don't you worry."

Junior: "Noted on that, sir."

Gambit: "How far till we reach your daughter, Bond?"

Bond: "We are already here.."

After 3 minutes of walking at the right sector of the port, they finally arrived at the Port Terminal going up. It is a busy place with lots of vessels servicing passengers across the archipelago. There are diffferent types of vessels, economy, business, and public. Business class is a very expensive ride which only rich people could afford. The railings of the vessels are carved and embedded into the hard terrains of the ports and each of the vessels are strongly enclosed and attached to it. It is machine operated which means that the wires are being pulled automatically to reach the surface of the plateau rising approximately 150 feet.

"Good day and welcome to The Port! My name is Lira and I will be assisting you in your journey today. Please to meet you..!", a beautiful maiden in front of Gambit greeted them, over-imposing those dimples beneath her lips; green eyes like a divine sword that struck him from skin to the bones; his heart was sent into his pupils as it multiplied by 2 and popped in an out of his eyes in a comical fashion.

"Please to meet you, milady! Name's Gambit!", he held her hand and kissed her hand as he looked her in the eyes, smiling gently. "It's an honor to be accompanied by you and we hope to get to know more about you as we rode. I mean, more about the port.".

"Hihi!!! You're welcome, sir. And I do hope that you enjoy your tour.", she responded before escorting the 2 pirates into the cable wired vessels made of thick glass, accessorized by soft comfortable seats in leather sheets, which flirts in Gambit's fashion set. "We don't patronize seat belts here. Just grab on the armrests of your seats and relax. We will commence now."

Gambit stared at Lira all the way to the top and forgot to enjoy the sightseeing. He enjoyed the beauty her all white dress poured into the fair complexion of the girl at his vicinity. The radiance of the sun above appeared dimmer due to the everglow her smile directed at him. "I am dying..", he uttered. The beauty of the ocean as it glides with the wind is far less dramatic than the long ponytailed dark hair of his today's princess did as it fluttered in his mind..

"We have arrived at the the Capital.."

"My lord... We are here.. Lord Gambit!!!"

"I heard you, Junior.. Let's go..."

Last edited:
Top Bottom