Videos Vegapunk's identity (spoiler:not Kizaru)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This is fab man . You should post more videos .

I abs didnt see Shuntemaru Ojiku i thiught they were family makes sense borsalino is one of the members of underworld mob .Confirms Underworld and World Govt have chain of command afterall.

God father of this show is vegapunk indeed he is mob leader , i wonder if he is connected to Shanks in someway. H
[automerge]1613107680[/automerge]
Oyaji - Vegapunk
Kyoudai - Shanks
Ojiki - Brosalino

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thank you! I´ve theorized this for years.
Here is a link to a (german) reddit where i wrote it.
My main argument was that Vegapunk already had plans to make a lazer when he was still using his childhood lab, as that is where Franky found the plans for his radical beam. So Vegapunk and Kizaru must´ve known each other back then.
Since then we got more information about Vegapunk, namely that he was arrested because of his work with the lineage factor with Judge.
So his childhood was definetely before he was affiliated with the WG, he may have been a criminal back then already. So there should be no way the marines would allow him to get access to Kizaru if he isn´t affiliated with them or even a criminal. So this collaboration was a private endeavour. Kizaru and Vegapunk knew each other. Also, Kizaru grew up in a snowy place with a pile of books.

They were childhood friend at the least, but with all the similarities they were probably brothers.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thank you! I´ve theorized this for years.
Here is a link to a (german) reddit where i wrote it.
My main argument was that Vegapunk already had plans to make a lazer when he was still using his childhood lab, as that is where Franky found the plans for his radical beam. So Vegapunk and Kizaru must´ve known each other back then.
Since then we got more information about Vegapunk, namely that he was arrested because of his work with the lineage factor with Judge.
So his childhood was definetely before he was affiliated with the WG, he may have been a criminal back then already. So there should be no way the marines would allow him to get access to Kizaru if he isn´t affiliated with them or even a criminal. So this collaboration was a private endeavour. Kizaru and Vegapunk knew each other. Also, Kizaru grew up in a snowy place with a pile of books.

They were childhood friend at the least, but with all the similarities they were probably brothers.
:pepescared::pepescared::pepescared::pepescared:

Oh wow, that Borsalino has grown up on a snow island and is studying...that shocks me a little bit. Thank you for sharing that!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also Kizaru is shady as an Admiral, he is the only guy who has not said about his True Justice.

Vegapunk will not be good person given underworld plot will soon take over. I am pretty certain he is Godfather sort of person .

Top Bottom