Suggestions Vote for the next Featured Series!

Vote for the next featured series!

• JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Kingdom

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Demon Slayer / Kimetsu no Yaiba

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Vinland Saga

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Haikyuu!!

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Dr. Stone

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So now I have to start reading and watching Kingdom huh. I hope it's worth my time.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So now I have to start reading and watching Kingdom huh. I hope it's worth my time.
Read the manga first and then watch . Season 1 animation is shit, iirc first few episodes are awful , it gets viewable after the first arc . Season 2 is meh, somewhat acceptable .

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Never watch Kingdom or I'll personally come to your house and......... hand you all the Kingdom volumes so you can have a fun time reading :)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Never watch Kingdom or I'll personally come to your house and......... hand you all the Kingdom volumes so you can have a fun time reading :)
The problem is that I'm more of a....umm....visual person....I doubt that just reading a manga would draw me in.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The problem is that I'm more of a....umm....visual person....I doubt that just reading a manga would draw me in.
If you can gulp up the first few episodes then you can mange . I also started that way . Anyways the best part has not been animated yet .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you can gulp up the first few episodes then you can mange . I also started that way . Anyways the best part has not been animated yet .
I'll give it a shot. Can you give me a short summary/premise of the story btw? :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll give it a shot. Can you give me a short summary/premise of the story btw? :weirdpeep:
It is a quest of two orphan boys wanting to become "Greatest General under the Heavens " in Ancient China circa 245 B.C . Most of the characters are historical figures and I guess they were dramatized to make them more relatable . It revolves around War .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I dropped the manga when I caught up
no fun in reading 1 chapter/week

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I dropped the manga when I caught up
no fun in reading 1 chapter/week
I agree i usually let 10 chapters build up but it got real interesting so i read week by week for now and then i wait again lol