Island Water Seven

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The trio were now aboard the Sweet Pirates' ship, with some back-and-forth talking between Kokoro and the captain of the Sweet Pirates. She'd pick up on a few things. First the captain was a female from her tone, it was rare to see a female fishman pirate, the second she wasn't soo discriminating against others from other races like a certain fishmen.
Now fully sliding into a friendly mask, Sweet responded to the two with a jolly grin. "They don't call us the Sweet Pirates for nothin'." She humbly answered their thanks. "It was our pleasure."
She'd place a mask, as she responded with Kokoro bowing her head as a means of thank you with Chimney, seeing the duo to the same so would Gonbe.

Chimney then would whisper in the ear of Gonbe who'd begin to jump around until it felt a shiver in it's spine with prowling eyes and saliva leaking out its mouth. Chimney would bare witness to this as a snap of a finger the intent of killing vanished, what was that? pondered Gonbe and Chimney oblivious to the situation as they played games of hide and seek on deck.

Kokoro would take the opportunity to ask the captain a question:

[Kokoro]: " You could call this a hunch, but your fishwoman aren't you? "​

Meanwhile on the island with the sound of water streaming through, splashing here, sloshing there and swooshing everywhere in the island. Construction work on the lower floors, more importantly by the docks with the sound of machines overriding them. The higher the floors you went life was full of people talking, then the highest floors you'd barely hear the water as life felt like at its most normalist.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kokoro would take the opportunity to ask the captain a question:

[Kokoro]: " You could call this a hunch, but your fishwoman aren't you? "
Sweet responded to the granny with a cheerful, yet sarcastic manner. "Whatever gave you that idea?" Remarked the fishwoman with a smirk as she assisted Kokoro down the ladder if necessary. After the ship had been mostly departed, Sweet began gracefully treading across the floating scrapheap at a casual pace, being sure to study the surroundings a bit.

Broken and dismantled ship corpses made up every bit of the ground they stood upon it seemed.
"Since you're from these parts, maybe you could point us to a good set of carpenters--" Captain Einsauer paused for a moment. "-Say I don't think I caught your names." She to the two women and their pet rabbit.

~
Gochi instinctively started chewing on wrecked ship fragments almost immediately and excitedly bounced ahead of the Sweet Pirates and their local friends. "SHAHAHAHAHAAA!" The piranha-pirate cackled frantically.
Mikami was last to leave the boat, shaking the ground as he hit the isle of wood and metal. The ginger-headed behemoth twirled his hefty gun with his signature dopey grin on full display. "O-HO!" He chortled. "WHAT A WRECK!" In his other hand he carelessly tossed the sacks of beri into the air repeatedly. "I WANT SOME FRIED VEGGIES!"

Gochi head snapped back in the direction of Mikami excitedly. "FRIED VEGGIES?" He parroted the pseudo-giant, spraying bits of sawdust and wood chips about as he gleefully imagined delicious treats.
"Oi big guy, can i help ya carry those?"
"O-HOHO!! THESE THINGS ARE NOTHIN'!" He said as loud as ever, still tossing them casually, drawing the ire of Einsauer.
The fishwoman barked at him. "BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE!"

As blue blur bounced off ahead of the group further and further it became clear that the crew was free to explore or stick with the group at their own discretion.
~

Sweet began to notice how precisely some of these boats were deconstructed, meticulously picked for what must have been good ship parts. The fishwoman glanced back at a section of swabbies and Johnny. "You-" She said to the small posse within her crew. "-stay with the ship!"
The surfer seemed disheartened at first but then the realization he could return to sleep dawned upon him. He lifted a thumb to his captain. "You got it!"

@Magimasterkarp @Infinity @lophole @Lamby

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Stepping onto land can have certain effects on sailors who were at sea for too long. The most noticeable and immediate is the lack of land legs. Bill's first steps on solid ground, as the mouldy wood failed to rise to meet his foot as he expected it to, brought to mind a drunken monkey falling down a set of stairs.
"Boom about!" The warning usually used for a sail boom swinging wildly during a jibe seemed appropriate as he swayed like a mizzen mast in a storm as his inner ear tried to anticipate a big wave that never came.
He stumbled and braced himself against Mikami's side, or rather his leg.
"Sorry there, big guy!"
The second most noticeable effect of land is the sudden change in priorities. As the horizon contracted, so did, inversely proportionally, the amount of people in the vicinity increase drastically. Bill had just spent months on the open sea with nary a soul nearby, and he hadn't been on Water 7 in decades. Still, his instincts could lead him to a seedy bar or house of ill repute within minutes of stepping foot of any island.
Using his Marlinspike Harpoon as a walking stick again, he started making progress towards the main island along the rest of the crew. He knew just the thing to counteract the landsickness.
"Aye, me hearties -and me bonny lass-" He adressed Kokoro again, "When we be finished wit' our business wit' them cutthroats at the docks, thar'll be downtime. Join me in tha pub! First round's..."

"...On me!"
The red haired young man had pushed open the door to the nearest bar he was still allowed in and declared his intent to buy everyone a drink. His head was going to kill him, but that was the one part of him he desperately didn't want to hear from right now. Too piercing were the questions it asked.
Was it the drinking or the banditry that pushed her away? Did she ever really love him? She left him fer a richer man, didn't she? Well, he still had some of the money on him he had taken from that gobshite, and he was sure to spend it unwisely. It was time to make those thoughts stop. Maybe this time it would stick.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With a nervous gulp, Oroshi arrived at were he saw the ship which was now gone. This fact made him sigh in relief and his hands stop shaking. "good...they left. I guess the island is safe!" A smile formed on his face " Which means I go get food!" Oroshi shouted with a big goofy smile. With haste the blue haired scardy cat walks into bar, over hearing A red haired man say something about drinks. He steps up to a bar stool and sits down "May I have some steamed vegetables and some rum please?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Water 7 #5
@Lamby @Einsauer @Dream @lophole @Magimasterkarp

Man turned dog. Aro Carcharias' tiny figure leaped over the canal and made his way towards to visiting vessel. As he drew closer, the culmination of the wrecked remains of hundreds of abandoned ships came clearer into view. Scrap Island. The pungent combination of rotten wood and rusty metal bathed in sea salt entered the his now sensitive nostrils, as he ran along the large stone bridge that connects it Water Seven. There, he breathed in and out with a somewhat protruding tongue, still not fully used to the new body he now possessed. He took in his surroundings looking around. The entire world as he knew it had really changed. Not just in perspective thanks to his new height, but in his eyes as well. His eyes now possessed two types of cones, instead of the three different types that allow humans to identify the combinations of red, blue and green. As a result, Aro was red and green color blind. Water Seven as a whole had now looked like a entirely new world.

He made his way down the bridge until he had finally arrived directly on Scrap Island. The Some distance away, his beady black eyes widened in glee as he finally caught sight of the ship in question. Wagging his tail in interest, he struggled to make out the figures disembarking the vessel, only being able to clearly spot the massive figure that stood at nine feet tall. A female fishman, with a long protruding nose. He furrowed his doggy eyebrows, pondering her appearance. He had felt like he had seen her before, but couldn't be sure as she was still too far away to see her face. The canine sat down on his hind legs, deciding whether to take the risk of confronting the group directly or staying in the sidelines and watching from afar. Afterall, as harmless as he may seem as a dog, who knows how these people would react to him approaching?

However, fate once again decided to make his decisions for him. What appeared to be a blue blur bounced ahead of the group bouncing in all directions, chewing frantically on the broken ship pieces that made up the island, sending saw dust and wood ships flying in his wake. Aro rose to his doggy feet, uneasy he growled as the fast creature drew closer. If it was paying attention, it would notice the brown dog standing in it's path. What would happen next, was up to fate to decide, as she always did.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Sweet responded to the granny with a cheerful, yet sarcastic manner. "Whatever gave you that idea?" Remarked the fishwoman with a smirk as she assisted Kokoro down the ladder if necessary. After the ship had been mostly departed, Sweet began gracefully treading across the floating scrapheap at a casual pace, being sure to study the surroundings a bit.
Hearing the captain of the ship speak had Chimney and Gonbe look terrified as they looked back, despite not being close enough they were able to hear the conversation.

[Gonbe]: " Nya!- "​

Kokoro blinked as she then apologised for asking.

[Kokororo]: " Sorry for asking, but you do resemble one of them. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me Nagagagaga "​

Broken and dismantled ship corpses made up every bit of the ground they stood upon it seemed.
"Since you're from these parts, maybe you could point us to a good set of carpenters--" Captain Einsauer paused for a moment. "-Say I don't think I caught your names." She to the two women and their pet rabbit.
The captain went straight to the point though the antics of a certain underling would be heard jumping up and down then gnawing on some debris from dismantled ships.

[Chimney]: " Granny "​

Chimney appeared terrified as she glanced at Kokoro with Gnobe imitating her from both sides.

[Kokoro]: " As a thank you for saving us i guess thats much expected. To answer both your questions, i am from these parts and at the same time i am not. My name is Kokoro, and there many carpenters though ... "​

Before she could finish the sound of gnawing would distract her, having her disrupt her response to the captain. Chimney glanced at Gochi and then raised her hand.

[Chimney]: " Excuse me, is he your pet? "​

She asked Captain Einsauer with Gnobe looking on.

As they ventured a little deeper inland, one of them would spot a bar and make his way towards it though the man turned around and spoke

"Aye, me hearties -and me bonny lass-" He adressed Kokoro again, "When we be finished wit' our business wit' them cutthroats at the docks, thar'll be downtime. Join me in tha pub! First round's..."

"...On me!"
The red haired young man had pushed open the door to the nearest bar he was still allowed in and declared his intent to buy everyone a drink. His head was going to kill him, but that was the one part of him he desperately didn't want to hear from right now. Too piercing were the questions it asked.
Was it the drinking or the banditry that pushed her away? Did she ever really love him? She left him fer a richer man, didn't she? Well, he still had some of the money on him he had taken from that gobshite, and he was sure to spend it unwisely. It was time to make those thoughts stop. Maybe this time it would stick.
Kokoro stood perplexed at first then was about to respond until a young man with red hair budged into her back pushing her in as Chimney and Gonbe looked on. They approached Santiago to speak to him as one patted his hand that being Chimney and Gonbe could only reach to pat his shin.

[Chimney]: " Sorry granny got pushed in and to speak for my granny she might've said yes "​

[Gonbe]: " Nya!- "​

From afar a man holding a bottle appearing half drunk and wearing unusual clothes groggled as he walked. His hand rested on the debris behind Santiago as he looked Santiago in the eyes.

[Kiev]: " Hey, can i ask what time is it? "​
Meanwhile, in the bar, voices of singing as barrels tightened then re-opened as a sweet nectar of flowing booze flowed as a man stumbled inside requesting to buy everything a drink was met with cheers.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Chimney appeared terrified as she glanced at Kokoro with Gnobe imitating her from both sides.

[Kokoro]: " As a thank you for saving us i guess thats much expected. To answer both your questions, i am from these parts and at the same time i am not. My name is Kokoro, and there many carpenters though ... "
The pirate captain stopped walking to acknowledge the greeting given to her, the lengthy fishwoman tipped her hat a bit and gave a bow of her head. "Pleasure to meet you Kokoro, my name is Captain Sweet Einsauer-" She gestured to the landing party around them. "-captain of the Sweet Pirates." She walked and listened on with intrigue as the old woman began to address the point of concern (finding some carpenters), nodding along as Kokoro spoke.

The old woman's attention was drawn away and Sweet's eyes tracked over to the source.
Before she could finish the sound of gnawing would distract her, having her disrupt her response to the captain. Chimney glanced at Gochi and then raised her hand.

[Chimney]: " Excuse me, is he your pet? "
Her eyes went from Gochi to the girl and then once more to the little blue creature running around and eating trash, she grimaced a bit in disgust. "-something like that." She remarked, still watching the tiny fishman in the distance. Sweet's eyes widened a bit as she saw a small shadow in the tiny monster's line of destruction.

~
Gochi frantically twirled around Scrap Island, ravenously devouring anything in his path that interested him. Whilst rusted metal passed his teeth and fell into his bottomless pit of a stomach, a scent caught his nose: dog, not an unfamiliar scent nor was it an unfamiliar taste. Despite his eyes being hidden, his head snapped to the direction of the hound. His blade-filled mouth fell open into an excited smile!

"DOGGY!" The piranha-boy exclaimed, transitioning his form of locomotion from a swirling, tiny tornado of destruction to a joyful frolic in the dog's direction. The boy's oversized sleeves flapped in the wind as he picked up momentum. Despite his last meeting with a dog ending in misfortune for him, he seemed ecstatic to sense a dog here. His little arms lunged forward to play with the strange dog in the scrapyard.
~

Captain Einsauer continued in Gochi's direction, heading towards the bridge connecting Scrap Island to Water Seven. As they neared Gochi and the dog, Sweet looked on at them, but continued passed them with purpose. "Don't get rabies from that thing..." She warned.
"I WON'T!"
"I wasn't talking to you."
Mikami waited for a moment to observe the cute dog before lumbering after the party.
(@Infinity)

The group approached the outer edge of Water Seven, being met with a bar-front. Sweet continued to walk with the party, but lingered to keep an eye on Mikami and the bags of beri he handled for a moment. After she was sure he wouldn't lose them in the immediate future, she then ducked into the bar's entrance, needing to lower her massive frame to get into the building. She furrowed her brow as the noisy interior met her ears.
Sweet straightened her back once more and pushed past the riffraff, being sure to eye up the denizens of the bar. Her eyes drifted to the odd man rambling at her new cook to the red-haired man shouting in the entrance, then to the blue-haired kid sitting at the counter; finally she chose to rest her eyes on the bartender.
Sweet Einsauer decided to hedge her bets with the bartender rather than the kooky, old woman; the captain sauntered over to the stained counter and leaned overtop Oroshi (@lophole), her head towering over him; blade-nose looming like a guillotine above his skull.
"I'm in need of some directions to the best dock in the city." She passed over a few beri bills nonchalantly. "We could use a few more boats."
Despite the young man being right below her, she didn't even glance down at him.

@Magimasterkarp @Lamby @Infinity @lophole @Dream

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Water 7!" #7
The pirate captain stopped walking to acknowledge the greeting given to her, the lengthy fishwoman tipped her hat a bit and gave a bow of her head. "Pleasure to meet you Kokoro, my name is Captain Sweet Einsauer-" She gestured to the landing party around them. "-captain of the Sweet Pirates." She walked and listened on with intrigue as the old woman began to address the point of concern (finding some carpenters), nodding along as Kokoro spoke.

The old woman's attention was drawn away and Sweet's eyes tracked over to the source.
Gerald stood silently and defensively, his arms firmly crossed as he awaited his captain's orders. Though those wouldn't have come just yet since they had guests; Sweet is quite the intriguing character, "She really knows how to put on a show..." He mentally commented. In regards to the experiences he had shared with the fishwoman, he sore afraid of her and her ferocious tendencies. Especially with how they'd first cross paths.

Shredder flocked around, it dismounted Gerald's gilded crown and instead went to deeply delve into his cape. "Don't go too far, I need you to keep a tracking log of this adventure. I'd like to ensure that I have many stories to tell for when the time comes to go home."

"Yeah- Yeah~,"sassily replied the robot, this intrigued Gerald. He hadn't remembered programming his creation to exhibit those types of emotion, it was jarring but not dangerous as he still held dominion over it's free will.

Captain Einsauer continued in Gochi's direction, heading towards the bridge connecting Scrap Island to Water Seven. As they neared Gochi and the dog, Sweet looked on at them, but continued passed them with purpose. "Don't get rabies from that thing..." She warned.
"I WON'T!"
"I wasn't talking to you."
Mikami waited for a moment to observe the cute dog before lumbering after the party.
"A dog? I wonder if it's a stray," He wondered. He followed along sweet to the bridge in hopes of catching up to the ravenous Gochi and here he was face-to-face with a snow white mutt. Gerald urged himself to move forwards as he had just gotten to the meat of the adventure, the exploration of Water 7 and it's unique infrastructure floating atop the salty seas. Though quite dangerous for someone of Gerald's circumstance since a fresh dip in the ocean would prove to be much more disastrous than the last.

He'd paused. His movements completely stiffened, he felt something; rather he detected an additional presence looming about. "Strange..." He had muttered. He fell behind the moving group as they others ventured on, he peered over his shoulder; back at the floating pieces of scrap and the lovely ocean view with the Cottom Blossom sat at the center of attention. "Someone is here." He said, ignoring Gochi. Ignoring the Dog he had scurried off to "meet" Gerald turned about, still holding his arms firmly crossed. It was more than just an act of expressing his boredom; now he felt defensive. He paced forwards leaving behind the bridge connecting the Scrap an the main Island and he paused after 6-7 steps...
The air was tense or rather the air around Gerald was tense. He was waiting, the soft kisses of the sea breezes smacked against his gilded armor and his cape subtly waved in the wind. Shredder popped up, atop his right shoulder; curious of what is holding him it looked up at it's creator. Nothing but a cold hundred-yard stare emanated from him. He could feel the cooling air all along his forearms and up to the sharpened tips of his elbow...

CHINK
A brief yet subtle rattle of metal triggered and alerted Gerald! It's place of origin was exceptionally strange since; the only pair who should be grounded and nearby should be Gochi, the Dog and himself! He spun, underneath his helm his eyes ultimately widened however it was too late, he had fallen for the trap...

Strength: 41 + 15((2+1)x5) + 5 = 61
Speed: 61 + 10(2x5) = 71
- Reaction: 71
- Movement: 71
Vitality: 51 + 10(2x5) = 61
- Durability: 61
- Stamina: 61
Mind: 1
Haki: 31
- Armament (Offensive): 61
- Observation (Awareness): 1
Martial Arts/Weapon Style: 65+10(2x5) = 75
- Water Breathing: 75
- Life Return: 75

Current Stats (boosted for 4 turns):
Strength: 41 + 15((2+1)x5) + 5 = (61+10) = 71
Speed:
61 + 10(2x5) = (71+10) = 81
- Reaction: 81
- Movement: 81
Vitality:
51 + 10(2x5) = 61
- Durability: 61
- Stamina: 61
Mind: 1
Haki: 31
- Armament (Offensive): 61
- Observation (Awareness): 1
Martial Arts/Weapon Style: 65+10(2x5) = 75
- Water Breathing: 75
- Life Return: 75
Water Breathing Fourth Form: Striking Tide (肆しノ型かた 打うち潮しお Shi no kata: Uchishio)
Here came an unforeseen adversary! His innate speed currently unmatched with the unhindered performance his body had been giving, his breathes exceedingly sharp and weirdly powerful? The curvature of his sword swiveled against the air with little resistance and with the short lived distraction serving it's purpose he came to capitalize... He unleashed a multitude of curved slashes in a singular moment, striking Gerald from the back at the right side of his neck, his left side a little above his him and the back of his right knee as to buckle him and shake his fortitude! Each of these strikes carrying heavy ounces of power as the "sting" of his blade became unapparent.
Fourth Form: Striking Tide (肆しノ型かた 打うち潮しお Shi no kata: Uchishio) - The user performs a multitude of slashes in a flowing fashion to release multiple consecutive slashes.
DPR B: 61 Strength, 41 Speed, 61 Mastery
DPR: 61-80: 2. Small Building Level + B(2) + Hardening(2) = 6. City Level!
Verdict: DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective
TING... TING... TING
Loudly blared the clang of Gerald's armor; in quick succession and without pause, alerting both Gochi and the dog of the danger of this new adversary! Gerald on the other hand, caught by this surprising assault had buckled to the ground from the weight of the hit's. He fell to one knee, and he dropped his palm on the metallic scarp to support himself. Shredder panicked, it returned to the thickness of his coat; though secretly it had begun recording the fight!

"I found you... False Gas-Station Hot-Dogs." Mentally proclaimed the new adversary, his internal monologue bearing a cold and angry tone!
@Infinity @Einsauer

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Water 7 #6
@Magimasterkarp @lophole @Dream @Emperor Cross @Einsauer @Lamby

Uneasy, Aro watched as the strange creature spun in every direction, devouring everything it could put it's mouth on. A typhoon of destruction he had never encountered in his life, sending chills through every corner of it's body. Suddenly it would stop, it's head snapping in Aro's direction, catching his scent. The dog's body shuddered as it's mouth opened in delight, followed by excited frolicking.

"DOGGY!" It exclaimed as it made it's way closer. For the first time, Aro the man would always came and went as he pleased, knew true fear. His body froze in place, as Gochi approached, unable to move lest the beast aimed to turn him into it's next meal or so he would think. Now possessing an animal's sixth sense, he could feel it. This creature was the ultimate predator, a being that will consume any and everything in its path, for it's gut was a bottomless void that knew no end. All Aro would do is bow his head and submit, growling slightly as a drop of sweat slid down his doggy temple. But before Gochi would make contact with the canine, the sound of metal clanging loudly reached the dog's ears causing him to snap his head in the direction of the source. Right before his eyes, a man in golden armor had been struck by the blade of another, a battle had seemingly broken out of the lands of scrap island!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, back in the main land, an old ship had suddenly pulled into Water 7 from the opposite direction from where the Sweet Pirates arrived. Intricately and expertly, the vessel chugged along, barely keeping itself together as it rode the current. As it drifted closer, one would could the scent of rotting flesh polluting the clean sea breeze, as the driver pulled up the edge of the island unphased. Finally coming to a stop, the creaking sound of exhausted wood would travel through the area as the ship dropped anchor. A hooded figure could be seen letting go of the ship's wheel, before jumping onto the concrete sidewalks of the water city, the finally falling apart from the force released from his legs. He would glanced back as pieces of wood and debris began to flood the sea, mixed with it the limbs and blood of the previous owners.

"Well, that's a damn shame." He said to himself. He had intended to have the ship repaired as much as it could. However, the vessel simply wasn't strong enough to endure the journey. It was no matter to him however, after all, this was the fabled Water 7. There would always be another boat to steal in this city. For now he had to attend to his first order if business. The hooded man raised his nose to the air, catching and tracking the scent of alcohol that was being carried by the wind against it's will. "Is that Booze? Smells like that good shit!"

After a few minutes had passed, the hooded man tracked the scent down to a small bar located in the direction of an island of scrap. There, a small group made it's way towards the establishment. He followed closely behind a female fishman of a massive frame, admiring her figure with a sly grin before quickly pushing his way through the crowd filling the establishment (@Einsauer ). He smoothly made his way in the direction of the bartender, smiling in satisfaction as he grabbed a stool in the nick of time, taking a seat near a skinny kid with shoulder length shaggy blue hair (@lophole ). A man had just offered to buy everyone a drink. Laughing with glee, the hooded man pointed at the bartender, now in the best mood he's ever been in the last few weeks. "Fufufufufufu!! You heard the man! A bottle of your best Sake for me! Something that'll make me lose my sanity and ability to see!"

The bartender smirked, giving him a small nod in response. However, before he could tend the mans request, the fishwoman he saw moments before made her way towards the counter, towering and leaning over the kid as she slid the man a few beri bills. "I'm in need of some directions to the best dock in the city. We could use a few more boats."

The hooded man glanced upwards to his right. His eyes widened in recognition and was not being able to to stop his advances, even on a female of a different species entirely. Afterall, he had not been in the presence of a female figure in quite some time. "I couldn't help but eavedrop, but a few more boats? What is a pretty specimen like you doing wanting a group of boats, huh? Planning to make a fleet, Sweetheart?" He questioned with a sly, toothy grin.

From this point onwards. Aro is now my level 80 NPC, I will be posting his stats here as well as the newly introduced one:
Aro Stats
80×5 = 400
Strength: 62+32+5 = 91
Speed: 62+32+5= 91
91×2 = 182
Reaction Speed: 101
Movement Speed:81
Vitality: 72+32+5= 101
101×2=202
Durability: 101
Stamina: 101
Haki: 100 = 100
100×2= 200
Armanment Haki: 100
Observation Haki(Precognition): 100
100×2= 200
Dog Kata: 100
Life Return: 100

Rouge's Stats
100(447,413)
Racial/DF Boosts:
100×5=500
Strength: 66 (Race: +30, MA: +5, DF: +20) =101 (121)
Speed: 66(Race: +30, DF: +15) = 96 (111) [Movement: 91(106) | Reaction: 101 (116)]
Vitality: 66(Race: +30, MA: +5, DF: +20) = 101 [Stamina: 101 (121)| Durability: 101 (121)]
Haki: 100 [Color of Armament(Offensive): 100 |Color of Observation(Awareness): 100]
Ryu Ryu no Mi Model; Allosaurus: 100
Mind: 50
50×2=100
-Blacksmithing:100
Martial Arts: 100
100×2=200
-Swordsmanship: 100

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kokoro stood perplexed at first then was about to respond until a young man with red hair budged into her back pushing her in
This was pure slander. My NPC would never push old ladies! I had to make him into a misogynist, lmao.
(Also that ^ song is his backstory.)
Johnny Brathering was his name. It wasn't that he had a drinking problem, it was that drink had a Johnny problem. Fear tinkled through the shelves of booze behind every bar he passed. No, he had no drinking problem. What he had was a women problem. Another relationship had ended in failure, with him in jail again. And while the sting of betrayal had still been fresh, the call from his old compatriot Santiago Bill had been just what he needed. He had made his way to the nearby island of Water Seven -an essential stop on every pirate's journey- and was just passing time ruminating on his hatred of Jenny, and women in general.
And then this morning while stumbling towards his breakfast whiskey to drown out the memory of Jenny with that awful marine, he saw Bill talking to an older lady. He knew the old man well enough, he saw the signs. The slicked back hair, the unbuttoned shirt. That lousy womanizer was gonna fraternize with a traitorous woman! Throught the haze of hangover he decided to save the geezer from himself.
He knew how Bill's game worked, he was gonna offer to buy her a drink soon. So he butted in right on time, slung his arm around Bill's darling, pulled her into the Bar and, while flashing his best shit eating grin towards the crusty casanova, proclaimed loudly:
"First round's on me!"

Bill was momentarily caught in his stays, as if the winds had turned mid tack. As if out of pity, the little girl and her cat tried to cheer him up. He had expected to meet Johnny in a bar, but him suddenly pulling away Granny Kokoro like that was unexpected. Was the little squirt going to make moves on her as well? The kid had been a real heartbreaker in every harbour. He was about to do a chicken jibe to follow the two into the bar, when he was approached by a man wearing a metal diaper.
[Kiev]: " Hey, can i ask what time is it? "
Getting his bearings again, he copied Johnnys maneuver, hooked an arm around the strange man, picked up Chimney (it would make a good impression to take care of Kokoros Granddaughter) and stepped into the bar himself.
"Time fer drink, I reckon. C'mon, his treat."

Johnny had reached the counter, tapped an empty glass on it and repeated his offer, to general cheers from the early morning patrons.
"C'mon, a round fer everybody!"
A man had just offered to buy everyone a drink. Laughing with glee, the hooded man pointed at the bartender, now in the best mood he's ever been in the last few weeks. "Fufufufufufu!! You heard the man! A bottle of your best Sake for me! Something that'll make me lose my sanity and ability to see!"
Johnny, an experienced barcrawler, had mastered the art of wordless communication with bartenders years ago. Come to think of it, it had been Bill who taught him. So when a mysterious stranger spoke up and ordered an expensive bottle of sake on his tab, the questioning look was answered with an almost imperceptible upwards nod. He intended to enter the services of the Sweet Pirates as broke as the day he'd been born, and so a very high shelf bottle was going to be going towards the stranger, a toast to future friendship.
A red haired man say something about drinks. He steps up to a bar stool and sits down "May I have some steamed vegetables and some rum please?"
Another person spoke up, a young man with blue hair. A slight smirk and a complicated wink with an eyebrow conveyed a more complex message to the bartender: Give me a glass of milk for this kid.
With a "Here ya go, kiddo!" he slid the glass over. He turned around with the motion, and saw an intense looking Santiago Bill coming towards him, rearing back his right arm. Instinctively he held out his own, meeting the old man for a handshake among old comrades.
"Johnny, you son of a bitch, how have ye been?"

We shift our focus now from this reunion to the glass of milk sliding across the counter. A relatively young glass, it barely had any wear and tear from the constant polishing. Full of ideals still, it had clincked with excitement when it had been put in front of the red haired sailor. It shivered as it recieved the cold bounty of fresh cows milk, a refreshing and wholesome drink in a place like this. And then the journey started. Guided by the red haired patrons hand it slid along, just like it had trained to do. The slippery surface felt amazing under its glassy bottom, and it barely lost any speed along the way. There was the goal. The blue haired boy, milk reciever of destiny.

But then, woe, an obstruction! A woman, almost 3 meters tall and the colour of purple milk, was leaning over the young boy. The glass did everything it could, but there was just no stopping anymore. Would this journey end in failure, or even in shards?

I´m gonna pull an Infinity, that glass is now my new character. :dogkek:

Level 47
Race: Glass. 4x(4 Mind, 5 Haki)
Strength - 26
Speed - 31
-Movement Speed - 61
-Reaction Speed - 1
Vitality - 31
-Durability - 1
-Stamina - 61
Mind - 45+16= 61
-Cooking - 61
-Medicine (Calcium) - 61
Haki -41+20= 61
-Choccy Haki (offensive) - 61
Observation (Oreo Sensing) - 61
Martial Arts - 61
-Milk Splash - 61
-Counter Slide - 61

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The young swordsman looked at the fish woman. feeling uncomfortable he musters up the courage to speak up "E-Excuse me M-Ma'am but could could you please move a bit, your no-" He pauses when a glass slides pass him. He looks a it as it get closer and closer to the edge of the counter. As it's about to fall, Oroshi runs towards it with incredible speed, grabbing it last second. to some of the people it seemed like he was there instantly " that was close. Sir you should be more careful. you almost lost a glass" he says while turning to the bartender. He takes a sip of it and realizes it's milk. despite hatting milk he drinks it all, not wanting to be rude to the man for what seems like a simple mistake.​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Kokoro as a sign of respect, respected the question asked to her but she didn't expect the captain of the ship to show her an equal amount of respect by bowing her head. This was an unusual sight but a sign of respect, a very rare but sign of peace and respect between Kokoro and Captain Einsauer.
Her eyes went from Gochi to the girl and then once more to the little blue creature running around and eating trash, she grimaced a bit in disgust. "-something like that." She remarked, still watching the tiny fishman in the distance. Sweet's eyes widened a bit as she saw a small shadow in the tiny monster's line of destruction.
Gimney asked if Gochi who she pointed at with Gnobe imitating her to hear her responded with "-something like that." as Gimney had a huge smile on her face and then asked;

[Gimney]: " Is he like a dog? ... is he good at playing fetch? "​

With a subtle gale of breeze that blew behind but as it came it would go as the ship approached the port and the crew members were preparing to land.

Some time would go with Gimney and Gnobe skipping ahead of the rest as they played their games of hide and seek as Kokoro just finished gulping her last bottle she held though it was enough for a drink to share as it was the last few gulps.

As then the following would occur.

Getting his bearings again, he copied Johnnys maneuver, hooked an arm around the strange man, picked up Chimney (it would make a good impression to take care of Kokoros Granddaughter) and stepped into the bar himself.
"Time fer drink, I reckon. C'mon, his treat."
Gimney stared at her grandmother just be taken straight into the bar as Gnobe looked back to see in the midst of playing a game. Santiago Bill would then lift Gimney who was shellshocked as he grabbed her but what she would say would be a little surprise.

[Gimney]: " Rescue granny team, choo-choo ahead! " she'd say comically with Gnobe imitating Gimney with their fist pumped before them.​

[Gimney]: " I'm too young to have a drink? "​

Gimney was unaware of the fact that Santiago Bill wasn't asking her but responding to another a larger man with a strange outfit with goggles.

[Kiev]: " I asked for the - " he'd say in more of a confused manner with Gimney butting in.​

[Gimney]: " Join us for a drink "​

As he ventured inside the bar walking just in before the crew members but held the door open for responding as he made his way in and waited to be served.
. "Fufufufufufu!! You heard the man! A bottle of your best Sake for me! Something that'll make me lose my sanity and ability to see!"

The bartender smirked, giving him a small nod in response. However, before he could tend the mans request, the fishwoman he saw moments before made her way towards the counter, towering and leaning over the kid as she slid the man a few beri bills. "I'm in need of some directions to the best dock in the city. We could use a few more boats."

The hooded man glanced upwards to his right. His eyes widened in recognition and was not being able to to stop his advances, even on a female of a different species entirely. Afterall, he had not been in the presence of a female figure in quite some time. "I couldn't help but eavedrop, but a few more boats? What is a pretty specimen like you doing wanting a group of boats, huh? Planning to make a fleet, Sweetheart?" He questioned with a sly, toothy grin.
The bartender hearing an order was a little perplexed at who was requesting a drink then would ask how will he be paying but due to the noise inside the bar would likely e ignored with one saying all drinks on him today. As she smirked, nodding in response as another arrived to what appeared to be served but instead asked for directions to the best dock in the city.

She would then provide the co-ordinates to the best docking area which was the first docking area towards the east and would be a good 1-20 minute walk and you should be able to spot it as long as you follow the voices and spot the signs.

Meanwhile, a man would finish his assignment on a ship revealing a large man with hair twirled like a horn of a bull. As he he sighed as the seconds on a clock spun faster with minutes gone to hours as he walked towards the bar and commented.

[Blueno]: " Seems a little lively, especially at this time. "​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"E-Excuse me M-Ma'am but could could you please move a bit, your no-" He pauses when a glass slides pass him.
The fishwoman coldly looked down at Oroshi after receiving her directions from the bar-staff, still looming precariously overtop the blue-haired youngster. Her ears perked, detecting a possible unintended insult left unfinished. She slid a small amount of beri to the woman behind the counter, though it seemed Sweet Einsauer's attention shifted temporarily to Oroshi Ken as he finished his glass of nutritious milk. With minimal movement of her head, she managed to shoot her eyeline directly through the blue-haired swordsman like a line of daggers. "I'm not old enough to be a ma'am, squirt." She hissed to the soft-spoken human (@lophole). It seemed that more words, possibly more unsavory, were to come before an interruption:
"I couldn't help but eavedrop, but a few more boats? What is a pretty specimen like you doing wanting a group of boats, huh? Planning to make a fleet, Sweetheart?" He questioned with a sly, toothy grin.
The veiled disdain in her eyes was sharply moved from the blue-haired youth to the outspoken, hooded stranger. "Hm~" She purred thoughtfully, a hint of flirtation expertly masking the disgust. "Fleet seems like an ambitious word, my ship is just starting to feel cramped is all." Her shrewd eyes began to bore through the shadow cast down by the man's hood, she hadn't been here long, but she was quick to figure both of these two men seemed like fellow tourists. Sweet knew she had a bounty now, and flaunting herself brazenly around was counter-intuitive to her upcoming goals. Keeping a low profile was the optimal strategy for her right now. "From what I'd heard; Water Seven is the perfect place to get some nice boats for my friends and I."

This man's voice carried a tone that betrayed the smile hidden on this man's face beneath the darkness cast by his headwear. Sweet knew how to wear a similar grin quite well; she struggled not to reveal a sense of superiority with a smirk of her own. Swabbies of the Sweet Pirates began filling in around them, asking about drinks and noisily interrupting the conversation taking place. Captain Einsauer straightened her back and nodded to the barwoman in appreciation before glancing around.
(@Infinity)
As more and more of the fishwoman's underlings began piling up at the bar, Sweet took this as an opportunity to pull from the conversation. It seemed to Sweet that her new cook was already taking liberties with new crewmates as he greeted what seemed to be an old friend of his. Sweet gave a slight nod to the two of them and then she turned. She stepped through a crowd of her people, a small ocean of swabby heads that parted before her as she walked.
The swabbies left behind in the bar joked and gossiped with one another, accepting beverages as they came. "What kind a' ship do you think the captain is gonna get?" A tougher looking swabby adorned with an eyepatch asked a younger comrade.

"I don't care- As long as it has a manlier name than 'The Cotton Blossom'." The younger pirate remarked after being sure his captain was out of earshot.

Ducking her lengthy frame past through the human-sized entrance, just as she had before while entering the establishment, Sweet Einsauer replayed the simple directions in her head. The pirate captain planned to inform Mikami and Gerald, however the enormous redhead was the only crewmate in sight outside the bar.
The captain briefly investigated the bags of cash in Mikami's hands, in the process asking him: "What happened to Gerald and the motormouth?" Her tone resembling that of an overworked employee more than a confidant leader. Mikami, waffled, look back in the direction they had all approached from. "UH-" He confusedly stammered, he had never noticed them split off from him.
TING... TING... TING
The loud cry of Gerald's armor meeting metal met both of their ears and Sweet sighed. "Nevermind." She remarked coldly.

She glanced back at the entrance of the bar to be sure there were no eavesdroppers in the doorframe. "Alright, here's the plan: I'm headed to go talk to some shipwrights and pay for the work we're having done for us. You and the rest of the crew just need to keep a low profile and collect the ships when they're ready."

She handed the big man a fairly large slip of paper in exchange for a sack of beri. The paper magically pulled in her direction. "Pass out pieces of that to some of the crewmates, that's a vivre card- It'll let you know where I am. I have an errand to run, Mikami, so you need to focus up and get this right!"

The fishwoman put her hands out for the beri. "Give the rest of that cash here."
Mikami obeyed absent-mindedly whilst juggling all these instructions. He dropped the hefty sacks of cash into Sweet arms, surprising her a bit by the weight.
"Alright-!" She said after gathering her breath. "Go help those two an' let Gerald know the plan."

"YOU GOT IT, CAPTAIN-BOSS!" Mikami blurted. "YOU CAN COUNT ON ME, BIG-TIME!"
And with that the enormous man bounded off in the direction of the commotion in the Water Seven streets. The pirate captain moved with relative ease, gripping onto the excessive amount of money as if it were the only thing holding her to the ground. All whilst striding through the streets, she replayed the directions in her head and moved towards the dock with a great amount of haste, being fully aware of how robbable she looked.
Soon she'd hope to find herself negotiating prices and handing off ship schematics to the shipwrights of the famous Galley-La's Dock One.
~
TING... TING... TING
The noise piqued the interest of the piranha-boy, whose head whipped around towards the attack in the short distance. He began bounding over on all four and growling like a feral beast. "GRRRRR-!!" He looked at Aro, shouting a command like a rookie beast-tamer. "-LIKE THIS, DO THIS!- GRRRRRRRRRRR!!" (@Infinity)
Gochi rushed into sight of the mysterious ninja- he continued growling and snarling like a feral beast, foam begin to unintentionally form at the corners of his mouth. His demonstration for the dog had clearly begun to go off the track, the monster-boy looked genuinely rabid as he snarled at the purple ninja. (@Lamby)
@Magimasterkarp @Dream

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Water 7!" #8
"Sweet warned of adversaries but I never expected to be caught off guard in such a manner." Pondered the staggered Gas-Station Hot Dogs. The ninja stood in Gerald's current blind spot. His eyes fixated on the downed gilded Armor which writhed from his strikes, the shrill growls of a beast peered in on his senses as he was directed to Gochi; the minute sharkman who had been unusually paired with a snow white mutt! "I'm not here for folly, I have a mission." He whispered, declaring his business and affirming his focus to the task at hand.

Gerald, whilst down refuted the idea of being caught off guard from this point onwards, he employed his observation haki and awaited the perfect opportunity. Like watching the film of a tape slowly unfold as it's pictures flicker from one to another Gerald's perception of the near future became abundantly clear.
Reaction speed: 84 + 6 = 90
The user has increased reaction speed +6 within 27 meters of themselves when CoO is activated.
The mysterious ninja lifted his blade once more, his speed spiked in it's intensity as he flew akin to a blur. His trajectory set him at an opportune angle to deliver another blow...

Water Breathing Second form: Water Wheel((弐にノ型かた 水みず車ぐるま Ni no kata: Mizu Guruma)
He front flipped, releasing a singular vertical slash in a circular motion attempting to behead the gilded pirate! "A quick execution, the proper consequence fitting for a thief!" Mentally exclaimed the purple ninja, however things would play play out the way in wish he envisioned; Gerald reeled back effortlessly avoiding his sword slash! The ninja's eyes widened in absolute terror, Gerald on the other hand... wound his hand, quickly arising from his low stance. He stepped in on the adversary, his cream surged and emanated from his fist...

Sneaking past the ninja's arms, catching whilst he recoiled from his missed attack; Gerald clad his fist in armament haki and punched the young fighter, propelling his cream to form the fist atop of his own; sending him flying into the floating scrap on the outskirts of Water 7!
"Jab"
Gerald forms the creamy stub of the appendage into a fist and then throws a strong jab. This Jab is relatively speedy and has quite some range thanks to the cream. The sweetness of the cream is kept and it's liquid-state causes a residue of burning cream to linger on his opponent.
DPR B: 41 Devil Fruit Mastery, 41 Strength

61-80: 2. Small Building Level + B(2) + Hardening(1) = 120: 5. Town Level
61-80: 4. City Block Level vs 120: 5. Town Level = DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective

Thanks to the Armament haki, the ninja isn't subjected to the burning cream.

The ninja crashed into the scrap, initially bouncing upon impact; his momentum slowed and he dragged along the metal. Surprisingly his suit remained intact though, the burning sear from Gerald's powerful strike left a firm indent in his body. He coughed and quickly re-evaluated himself as the situation began taking quite a surprising turn.

"I never thought that I'd encounter someone with such an eccentric taste in design similar to my own." Commented Gerald. "Though, I must reprehend your aggress. I sensed your presence before you came yet you managed to gain an upper hand through my own capabilities." Gerald's words, loud and strong. Stone cold and reminiscent of the malicious snarl displayed by his captain, they burned the air and ensnared the ninja in a battle of whits! "You impress me, therefore I will grant you a proper burial with your ancestors, savor each breathe that you have for the sweetness of life may leave you; from this point onwards each exhale that exits your mouth will sing the very countdown to your brutal demise."

Gerald had grown significantly from his past encounters, strengthening his might through a sharp tongue and giving a firm foundation to his grandiose-talk.

"Where is the Knight?" Muttered the grand Mikami. He was sent by Sweet to meet Gerald to properly communicate their plans for coming to the island. "There- Gerald!" He called. Gerald's head peered over his shoulders, disrespectfully paying no mind to the adversary he had momentarily downed. "Here." He replied. Mikami approached the group, a snarling Gochi beside a strange white puppy and his gilded crewmate. Facing outwards, staring at a strangely dressed individual in the distance.

"Sweet gave me some papers, what're they called again- Ah yes! Vivre cards, Sweet went off to get a new ship; she's looking for the shipwrights whilst we speak. She wants us to keep a low profile and not too much of a hassle whilst she gets the ships." He said. "Why're you out here anyway?"

"Sweet came for a ship? Is that what this island's for?"
He lightly pondered before giving a reply, "Before you give out the Vivre cards just let me deal with this. Someone was tailing us and so I stayed behind to see who it was, it was a ninja in purple and his skills seem to be quite exceptional. I don't anyone else dealing with this one, since he attacked me I want him to myself; so can I entrust you in keeping an eye on Gochi?"

"Uhhh-"
He absent mindedly uttered. "Suurree." He replied, neglecting the fact that Gochi had managed to slip past them many-Many times before. "Who is this ninja?"
(@Einsauer)

CLANG!
A fierce clash of armament haki erupted before Mikami's very eyes, before he could properly register Gerald had gone back out to battle or rather the battle came to him. Blocking the ninja's violent approach with armament clad-Cream arms, Gerald forced the Ninja off of him; overpowering him with his superior strength. He dashed at the adversary, changing the pacing of the battle! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! They clashed... The ninja's movements were smooth and refined, an excellent reflection of swordsmanship that only a strong fighter could achieve. His blade whizzed through the air, grazing Gerald's armor as he narrowly dodged each strike. "This is new, his movements are so... fluid." He thought.

The ninja's blade swung along a vertical arc; forcing him to duck under the strike, he rose and prepared to throw a counter-punch however the boy had already set-up a next attack. His movements were in a constant flow, motion never ceased unless they were forced to!

"Now, face-to-face with a battle that's not really Sweet's- I'm really glad we added him to the crew. For a nerd he's a really good fighter." Commentated Mikami.

@Magimasterkarp @Infinity @Dream @lophole

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The young boy looked at the fishwoman as she was talking to a large man out of the corner of his eye *that lady is rude. I have bad feeling about her.* he listens to their conversion, hoping he was wrong about them.

"YOU GOT IT, CAPTAIN-BOSS!"
Oroshi watched as Mikami exited the bar. With a nervous gulp, he followed him. upon leaving the bar, he witnessed a battle between a gold knight and purple ninja. he stood next Mikami "A-Are they sparring?" he asked, his voice a bit shaky as were his hands. he smiled nervously at Mikami​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Water 7 #7
@Dream @Einsauer @Lamby @lophole @Magimasterkarp @Emperor Cross

The hooded man overheard Sweet Einsaur's plans and questioned her goals. Despite his non-threatening appearance, there was more to him than meets the eye. And if Sweet was perceptive enough, she would have already noticed that his tone betrayed the smile on his face. In truth, he had not been drawn by the scent of alcohol alone. His level of awarness, in its passive state, encompassed a total hundred meters. And within it he had sensed sever strong auras scattered throughout the area. Most of which, were on a different plane of strength than the average citizen of Water Seven. But having recongnized this fishwoman from her bounty poster, he now knew the strongest "presenses" belonged to her and her crew.

"Fleet seems like an ambitious word, my ship is just starting to feel cramped is all." She replied with a hint of flirtation. However, her tone would be betrayed by her own aura, which bore the bright color of disgust. The man grinned wider in response, amused by the woman.

"From what I'd heard; Water Seven is the perfect place to get some nice boats for my friends and I." She finished. With that, more of her crew flooded the bar inquiring about drinks and the like. With the conversation inturrupted by the ruckus, the woman straightened her back and took her leave. He watched her go silently with a smirk. Her aura illuminating in a brilliant color.

"Sweet Einsaur, huh?" He said to himself. "A bounty of $260,000,000 million beri. Even my strength surpasses yours at its peak. However, within you lays something far more interesting. A fire that burns as hot as the sun!"

After the destruction of his boat, the hooded man originally intended to quickly steal a ship from one of the several docks. However the appearance of Sweet changed things. He had something far more...interesting in mind. While the young blue haired boy decided to follow behind the pirate woman, the hooded man would lean into the counter with a sinister smile on his face.

"Hey bartender, I would like to know more about the Galley La. Who's the real boss behind this large operation?"

@Einsauer The sounds of clanging metal permeated throughout scrap island, as a battle between a knight in golden armor and a ninja raged on before Aro's eyes.

Suddenly, Gochi began bouncing around on all fours and growling like a rabid beast, rushing towards the two fighting figures. "GRRRRR-!! LIKE THIS, DO THIS!- GRRRRRRRRRRR!!" he commanded, foaming out the corners of his mouth like a feral animal. Fearing for his own life, Aro obeyed Gochi's commands and rushed closer. Baring his teeth, the dog growled loudly, staring at the fighting duo with severe intensity.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Body Language
"Whispering"
"Speaking"
"Johnny, you son of a bitch, how have ye been?"
A handshake among men, a binary star of testosterone. A whole conversation only they were privy to.
Both hands grip each other, as if about to arm wrestle. How are ye? Ya wasn't fine when I called on ya.
A waver in Johnny's shoulders answered Bill's question. Women, man. She's after breaking my heart.
A proud grin on Bill's face. Typical. Always trouble with the girls.
A tightening of his grasp. I´m here for ya if ye need me, though.
Johnny reciprocated, his stance tensioning as he applied pressure against Bill's grip. Hah, you'll keep myself occupied so. Get my mind off 'er.
The muscles on Bill's biceps flexed as he pushed down the young man's arm. Ya better show me some respect though, ya little squirt.
Breaking the deadlock, Johnny cracked a smile as well and moved in for a manly pound hug. "Hah, you bet, old man!" he said aloud.
He extracted his arm from the giant Marlin that Bill had brought with him, slung across his back. For a moment he felt like it was glaring at him. It looked fiercer than the last time he had seen it.
"Lear is looking pure grand these days. Is himself still growing?"
For a short moment, he felt like he was seeing double. The imposing, sharp nose of Lear the Spearfish was right in front of him, but also at the other end of the bar, talking to the barkeeper. It took a second for his (still hung over) brain to separate the two images. It was the tall fishwoman that had been with Bill. While the old man patted his weapon with pride, she gave the group a small nod and started to leave. Johnny craned his neck to look after her and murmured to Bill:
"Oi, Bill, who's that colleen with you? She looks sure nice, so she does."
Bill, ever smooth, motioned towards the woman that Johnny had dragged into the bar, who was standing within earshot:
"That young lady be Kokoro, son."
"I wasn't..."
"Forget about it, lad. That be the captain. An' instead remember you sayin' booze be on ye."

Sweet had left the bar, so the young man turned around swiftly, which netted him a small bout of nausea. His eyes, still underlined by thick bags and bloodshot, were steady now. He rapped his knuckles on the bar top to get the attention of the barkeeper, showing off a red rope burn scar snaking its way across his left arm.
He was gonna cure his hangover, hair of the dog style.
He ignored that someone else also tried to talk to her. @Infinity
"Alright, give us..." he looked over his shoulder to count -Bill, Kokoro, that weird fella with the metal diaper, himself-"...four shots of whisky, will you?"
Without a beat, Bill chimed in cheerfully:
"Aye, I'll take four as well, haha!"

We now turn our attention to the real hero of our story, Cuppy McTumbler, the valiant Milk Glass.
It had been an exciting journey so far. The day had started as it always had, in the safety of the cupboard, when Cuppy was selected for a cleaning, which would lead to a fateful meeting with the Great Cloth Sage Mirko Fyber.
Great wisdom was imparted upon him, and he was tested, spun and turned, scrubbed and wiped until he was spotless. And it was good he was ready, because soon crisis struck. The troublesome redhead had returned, and ordered a round for the entire bar. Yesterday a small brawl had resulted in multiple first class glasses being shattered in the line of duty, so an order like this threatened to overwhelm the contingent. Even the reserve glasses in the back of the cupboard had to be drafted.
So it was no wonder that even young Cuppy was selected. And as destiny would have it, it was an order placed directly by the crimson youngling. A telepathic manipulation, and lo, Cuppy found himself on a quest to appease the scourge of glassware.
A delivery of fresh milk was the goal. Cuppy awaited his endowment on the bar top, ready to deploy. But then, ack, the red rowdy bumped the counter! Valiant McTumbler wavers, his rim clipping the stream of milk already in pour. Was this the end? A failure in ignominy? Every glass knows, the liquid is supposed to be inside. A stark white puddle of shame spread around Cuppys bottom.
"You think I'm gonna let you fail this mission, kid?"
It was the voice of Mirko Fyber, swooping in and taking up all the spilled milk.
"But Mirko! You'll be stained with milk! They'll..."
"Yes, they'll have to wash me. I have been the Great Cloth Sage for almost a whole week now, son. And all that wisdom is gonna get lost in the laundry. But that is life. I learned it all from you glasses. And i will pick it up again. The dust, the spots..."

"No, stay with me!"
Cuppy cried tears of condensation as the old cloth lay at his bottom, soaking in the milk.
"Mirkoooo!"
The cloth was dragged away, and his last words were:
"Fulfil your duty, young glass! It's what we are all here for!"
And Cuppy had no choice but to accept his duty, because before he could finish grieving, he was grabbed by the dreaded ginger, and sent upon his journey across the bar towards the blue haired youngling.
A determination sets into the mind of our valiant milk glass. Mirko Fyber sacrificed himself for the success of this quest. He has to succeed. But there is an obstacle. A rude woman is leaning over the kid, completely ignoring him. She could put her hands on the bar at any moment, knocking Cuppy over and spilling milk everywhere. What a rude person. Our heroic glass was almost tempted to spill milk on her anyways, just for not respecting personal space. But that would betray the success of the mission! He had to continue on. He slid past her, planning to halt in front of the target.
But she had been distraction enough, for now the machinations of the scarlet alcoholic come into full light. He had given him too much speed! Rushing past the plate of food, the edge of the counter top is coming ever closer.
Fear begins to grip his heart. He has to get the attention of the blue haired boy! But humans are such incredibly dull creatures, they cannot even speak the language of glass. And yet Cuppy screams, his bottom scraping over the bar loudly. But did it do any good? The edge is here.
"I'm sorry, Great Sage... I'm going to fail. Bury my shards in the trash, where my brothers lay as well."
And then, as if by miracle, the boy actually reacted! He caught the glass in the nick of time. The destination of the journey was reached. Finally, the bounty of cold milk can be delivered.
The boy's bones shall be strengthened by the calcium, and the wholesome drink shall make him strong in his convictions.
After the boy is done drinking, he leaves. His quest fulfilled, it is time for Cuppy to return again as well.
But he will never be the same as before his journey has started. As he is getting rinsed, he reflects on the strife he encountered, the experiences that made him a better glass.
A fresh cloth is picked up from below the bar. It's completely clean, without any memories or stains.
"I have so much to teach you, young cloth. I'm going to call you Mirko Fyber jr."

Top Bottom