Future Events What are your expectations for Wano Act 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 146

So Chapter 955: Enma ended on a very high note. Finally, the revolt is on the verge of starting off!

And with that, the Chapter concluded the Act 2 of Wano.

So what do you think is coming next?

I personally feel that we're going to get a more than just a glimpse of the aftermath of the Reverie and related world events. Perhaps with Shanks, Mihawk, the Admirals, powerful leaders, etc. And I think we will see the Marines mobilizing a fleet to Wano to investigate the Kaido Big Mom alliance.

I would love to hear your thoughts on what you think we will see in the next chapter. You can even go into more detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For the whole of Act 3
Reverie
-Incident with Shirahosi leading to more of a debacle with the Fishman .
-Fujitora creating a scene about Shichibukai . Cobra and co part of it or trying to reign in Fujitora .
-Akainu reacting to Big Mom going to Wano . With the recent attack of Revolutionaries , he will surely have more of a fallout with Gorosei over sending troops to Wano . I conclude he will succumb to Gorosei and will only send a small team,one likely lead by Fujitora(if he does not rebel) ,most likely will also include the new Pacifistas . Kizaru will replace Fujitora if he indeed rebels .
-Gorosei starting their preparation and we know why WG domiantes the whole world .
-Either Shichibukai are dismissed or asked to assemble in the face of Reverie atttack .
If Shichibukai are not dismissed and some major incident with Fishman happens , Fujitora will rebel . If either of them does not happen , he will not .

Wano
-raid on Ongishima and SHP alliance lose but some major figure from Kaido alliance dies or is incapacitated or Hawkins and Drake switch sides . I am betting on Orochi being deposed , Kyoshiro becoming Shogun . (Wild guess , I know:p)
-get a history of Kaido and the Rocks . I am thinking Kaido or his species has had some bad blood with Wano .

Elseweyr
-Shanks and Mihawk meet or Shanks and Dragon meet .
-Blackbeard starts his plan .

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My guess is, Act 3 is going to be Infinity War, so I expect Blood and defeat and I believe we re going to see the Reinforcements arriving (Grand Fleet,maybe More Giants bc of Hajrudin and to already connect Strawhats next path Elbaf, Marines, BB highly likely, Weevil and some more who we don’t expect!) Can’t wait to see how it ll all play out in Act 3 , but iam sure the Hypetrain ll be full of us OP lovers ?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
For Act 3, obviously Raid on Onigashima will start
The the Sub-Plots it will focus on are, Traitor Sub-Plot, Law/Drake Conspiracy, Kyoshiro & Hiyori Story, Denjiro's Identity, Arrival of Neko
And most probably/hopefully Backstory of Oden & focus on Luffy/Zoro's Training

I think it will end with The Raid Failing or with defeat of Orochi only where will the Prophecy of Nine Samurai standing against him happen
Because the fact that the Alliance are optimistic and don't know that Kaido just made an Alliance with another Yonko + Traitor & Conspiracy obviously hints at the Raid failing

Either way i'm confident Raid will end with Act 3 because so far, each Act is portrayed like a Mini-Arc focusing on a single Story
Act 1 started with Luffy reaching Wano, and it ended with Luffy getting Captured
Act 2 started with Luffy in Udon & BM arriving & Zoro on a Journey,then it ended with Luffy getting out of Udon, Zoro gaining new Sword & Kaido/BM Alliance

So logically, since Act 3 starts with the Raid, it should end when the Raid is concluded and since we doubt Act 3 is final Act and there are total of 5 Acts, then most reasonable ending for Act 3 is Raid Failure

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- Hiyori betrays the Alliance. All part of her and Kyoshiro's plan to gain Kaido's favor whilst working to make Orochi appear inept and incompetent in his handling of the uprising. Kaido makes Kyshiro Shogun, Hiyori gets to kill Orochi with her own hands, she becomes virtual co-ruler of Wano alongside Kyoshiro. Through sheer coincidence, Kyoshiro gets his hands on the reborn Orochi fruit after its spirit passes into a nearby fruit he happens to eat.

- Hiyori interjects during a duel between Kyoshiro and Zoro, helping Kyo secure the win. Kyo gets his hands on Enma at some point during/after the fight, demonstrating greater mastery over Zoro ( at the current time ) in wielding it.

- Kaido and possibly some others in his forces will be revealed to possess skill in Ryuou as well. It mirrors the "Skywalking ain't a big deal" moment in WCI.

- Sanji likewise gets wrecked after running into an opponent his raid suit's invisibility is useless against. Raid suit is damaged, if not destroyed entirely.

- Plot Twist: Gin and Sanji have their long-awaited reunion and rematch; Gin is now a member of the Flying Six ( possibly alongside Pearl ( Ankylosaurus zoan ) and Don Krieg ( Sabretooth Tiger zoan/cyborg ).

I dunno

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
- Hiyori betrays the Alliance. All part of her and Kyoshiro's plan to gain Kaido's favor whilst working to make Orochi appear inept and incompetent in his handling of the uprising. Kaido makes Kyshiro Shogun, Hiyori gets to kill Orochi with her own hands, she becomes virtual co-ruler of Wano alongside Kyoshiro. Through sheer coincidence, Kyoshiro gets his hands on the reborn Orochi fruit after its spirit passes into a nearby fruit he happens to eat.

- Hiyori interjects during a duel between Kyoshiro and Zoro, helping Kyo secure the win. Kyo gets his hands on Enma at some point during/after the fight, demonstrating greater mastery over Zoro ( at the current time ) in wielding it.
This would be pretty hype and an interesting story if that happened. Kyoshiro becoming the new Shogun and the surprise actual antagonist rather than Orochi would be hype

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Raid is a complete and utter failure, many allies get captured including lots of Strawhats. I think it ends on an extremely low point, with Luffy crying out for his nakama with a small handful of his nakama and allies.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It' revealed during the Golden Kagura by a shrine maiden who can commune with the Gods/spirits of the past that the people of Wano are descended from humans who drove out Wano's ancient, indigenous population of inhuman races. The current status quo is a somewhat of a reversal compared to what went down in the distant past.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My expectations:

- Beginning of Onigashima War
- Neko arrived at Wano (hopefully with Marco)
- Numbers revealed
- Law makes a move
- Robin & Brook go to Orochi castle to get a copy of Poneglyph
- Akazaya Nine raid become failure. They must retreat for a while.

Deleted member 146

I wonder how strong the beastly Numbers are. They might be a race of Oni just like Kaido.
Maybe my theory that Kaido is an Oni with the Dragon DF will come true as well xD

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Every Straw Hat to get an all out fight against a serious opponent.
Jinbe to arrive.
Neko to also arrive.
Numbers reveal.
Rox flashback.
Mink full moon army.
Tobbi Roppo reveal.
Result of Luffy and Zoro training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom