Other What gaming franchise would you like to have an anime adaptation?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
BllodBorne needs first to be on PC then an Anime Zehaha.
I agree, lol. I'm actually not that big on video games adapting to anime. Persona series and Ace Attorney I liked but I was disappointed in DMC and Bayonetta.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I agree, lol. I'm actually not that big on video games adapting to anime. Persona series and Ace Attorney I liked but I was disappointed in DMC and Bayonetta.
Bayonetta has an anime?

Yeah Ace Attorney and Persona's animes are not very good...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Bayonetta has an anime?

Yeah Ace Attorney and Persona's animes are not very good...
Actually, it was a movie. Didn't like it though. Just my opinion.

Honestly, AA was the only one that I didn't mind. Persona had a lot that I did mind, lol.

Couple more that be good in anime (though one has anime parts like Persona; made by the same team):

-Catherine (this one)
-Lolipop Chainsaw
-Astral Chain (though that's basically anime in a video game)

Game that I don't want to be an anime: Silent Hill 2 Just imagine, lol. Its the best horror game ever, imo. Now I want to cry whenever I think about SH now... Thanks Konami
[automerge]1568476965[/automerge]
@Kusanagi Kyo Damn, how's the KOF anime? I never actually watched it. Art looks good though :blobthink:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
League of Legends
Legend of Zelda + Hyrule Warriros
Overwatch
Witch Hunter
Nier
Lord of the Rings
Hollow Knight
Metal Gear Solid
Mortal Kombat
Tekken
Street Fighter (want to see someone do this one right and not use panels in a comic)
Ori (forgot the title name)
World of Warcraft
Metroid

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Either Mobile Legends or PES~ well besides those two I don't actually play any game that isn't an adaptation from anime/manga~

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
League of Legends is actually gettint an animated adaption. Its not traditional japanese animation but its something I still wished for.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
it has a manga from what I know :pepesmug:
Yeet

I read them lol. I also own the ocarina of time, majoras mask, and wind waker zelda manga

Zelda ocarina of time was my first manga I ever read actually

• Wow
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeet

I read them lol. I also own the ocarina of time, majoras mask, and wind waker zelda manga

Zelda ocarina of time was my first manga I ever read actually
Oh lmao, I never r3ad those I just saw some of them. When I learned that Genshin has a manga and LoL has comics lmao.

Is it all finished or ongoing? God damn Zelda would be so perfect for an anime...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh lmao, I never r3ad those I just saw some of them. When I learned that Genshin has a manga and LoL has comics lmao.

Is it all finished or ongoing? God damn Zelda would be so perfect for an anime...
Ooo genshin has a manga, I will look into that lol

And yea they're finished I believe, they're all one shot adaptations of the games. Actually if you never played the games and just want to know the story you can just read the manga.

I read ocarina of time before playing the ocarina of time game so knew all the story through that

• Wow
Reactions: Rej

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ooo genshin has a manga, I will look into that lol

And yea they're finished I believe, they're all one shot adaptations of the games. Actually if you never played the games and just want to know the story you can just read the manga.

I read ocarina of time before playing the ocarina of time game so knew all the story through that
ah interesting, gotta give it a try soon because I didnt play all the Zelda games and I believe I wont in near future

did OoT manga cover the game well?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
ah interesting, gotta give it a try soon because I didnt play all the Zelda games and I believe I wont in near future

did OoT manga cover the game well?
Yes it even covered some stuff better than the game did.
It gave link a backstory on how he ended up in the deku forest where he is in the beginning of the game, and built on his relationships with other characters like navi. There's one particular moment with a boss fight that is done in the manga that is just... so good, but won't spoil nothing you shall see for yourself lel

OoT manga is broken up in 2 different manga btw. The time when link is a child and when he is an adult (the game is broken up the same way where half you play as a kid and half as an adult)

Top Bottom