Powers & Abilities What would your quirk be?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Okay so I got two real nice quirk ideas a whole while ago, so thanks for the thread to put them down!

The first one I call "Magifestation". It is a word creation of Magic and Manifestation.
What can it do? It is definitely an information-based quirk, with which you can summon attributes or weapons from fairy tales, legends and mythologies. You need to know the name, and a rough image of it in your head to manifest said attributes. As a beginner you may only summon one attribute or weapon, but after good training you can go up to three at the same time.

Some examples to summon:
Thors hammer (lightning and boomerang)
Excalibur (Artus magical sword. It is needed to do the "pull it out of the stone" gesture to summon it)
Robin Hoods bow and arrows (higher chance of hitting your target)
Dragons lungs (spewing fire)
Gryffons wings (flying)
Mermaid (fins and gills, can only be used in water)
Unicorn (horn on the forehead)
Bunnies feet (from a fairy tale called "The Hare and the Hedgehog", improves jumping height and running speed)

The second idea I have... I don't have an official name for it, but I would say it's somewhat an "Appearance Database" or "Wardrobe".

By touching other people for a defined amount of time, you can "download" traits of their current appearance into your database and use them indefinitely. Those said traits can be hair, eye color, face shape, and even clothes such as tops, jackets etc. The place you touch doesn't affect what can be downloaded. Touching just the clothes of the person works as whole person if they are wearing the clothes.

There are restrictions though:
You cannot download/change body sizes (tall or smaller), weight or muscles.
You cannot change sex.
You cannot change your voice.
You can only change into clothes you downloaded if they are of the same type you're wearing. That means you can't use a downloaded jacket if you don't wear a jacket already. If you wear shorts, you can't change it into a skirt or dress.

You can reset to your actual appearance and clothes anytime you want.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Probability Manipulation

Basically my quirk on activation would make most unprobable action to happen. Depending on the size of it your quirk would go into stasis mode for some time

Example

Lets say you enter a bakery and you wanna get yourself a sandwich. But fuck you forgot your wallet at home. You think to yourself, man how probable would it be if i looked down now and i saw 5 dollar bill to pay of my sandwich. Bam you activate your quirk and you will find a 5 dollar bill

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Quirk: Clubber

The user can burn fat or use up adrenaline in order to contort their body into strange shapes or stretch it to a certain degree. With this ability the user can take the shape of a club or ball or enlarge parts of their body at the cost of fat or adrenaline.

If overtaxed, the user may die or be rendered unconscious

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

The user can burn fat or use up adrenaline in order to contort their body into strange shapes or stretch it to a certain degree. With this ability the user can take the shape of a club or ball or enlarge parts of their body at the cost of fat or adrenaline.

Interestingly that is very similar to one of the parent quirks of the quirk i thought of. I completely forgot to post it.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Interestingly that is very similar to one of the parent quirks of the quirk i thought of. I completely forgot to post it.
Sounds like Reed Richards from the fantastic four

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I will opt invisibly all day... Hell, sneak into ladies bath room all day.. I mean, save your friends without being noticed at all.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If i was to think of one i may go out of the MHA Multiverse :vonflame:

But if anything a Quirk that cancels all other Quirks in the vicinity to an extent but also turns those quirks against the user(s) too, it will be like that mind guy but without you answering back but you'll feel a little wind and your trapped.

EG: it can turn all for one and one for all against its user as they manifest in a form of its true pleasure killing the host

There's just simply no countering it, but one being me and a lazy guy lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Quirk: "Bridge Hands"
Effects: Joby can use her quirk to force atomic bonds between her skin and anything that comes in contact with it--allowing her to form 'bridges' between her and an other surface of an object, area, or person and Joby will stick to it/them! Her skin is hyper sensitive to the point that she can perfectly time the activation of her quirk as well as move and manipulate the size of the area of surface contact or undo these artificial bonds at will and with ease!

It is possible as well for her to stick two things she is in contact with together so long as the two things are physically touching at least a small amount. To unform bonds between two separate surfaces, Joby must touch the combined materials to release them.

Examples:
1.She is a martial artist, and can form and release forced bonds between the surface of her skin (usually her hands, arms, shoulders, knees, shins, and feet in combination with her fighting techniques to manipulate and restrict her targets movements in close quarters combat. Plus she never has to worry about dropping her weapon!

2. She can stomp the back of someone's knee to force them to kneel, then activate her quirk between her foot pressing the person's knee to the ground and her other foot touching that same ground, thus fixing that person's knee to that spot of ground.

3. Use a combination of 1+2 and manipulate your opponent into putting their hand over their mouth and fix their mouth and hand together. This can be done in a million different ways to fix one part of a body to another part in contact with it so that she may hinder her target's movements-- so long as Joby is making contact with her target at no less than 2 different points of contact.

4. Walk on and climb literally anything.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Quirk: Poison.
Vigilante name (cuz screw heroes and Villains): Lady Toxica.

Abilities:

Can produce all kinds of poison as long as she stays hydrated. Basically turn body fluids into poison.
Can exhale poisonous gas.
Can produce poison gel and manipulate that at will.
Can eat poison.

Special attacks:

Poison Jail: Creates poison gel and forms a jail cell, then uses sleeping gas to make her opponent fall asleep.

Poison wings: Uses liquid poison, poison gel and poisonous gas combined to form wings and get the ability to fly.

Poison Dragon (and no, this is nothing like Magellan's Hydra): Creates a giant dragon of poison gel and lets it go on a rampage.

Healing poison: Not really poison, but a substance with healing properties.

Weaknesses:

Fire: Yes, her poison burns good, so fire quirks are her weakness.

Dehydration: Needs to drink a lot of water to stay hydrated and this might not always be available.

Strengths:

Powerful in combat, wide range and a lot of creative ways to use her poison.
Also good for logistics as she can create vehicles out of poison gel.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Quirk: Energy blast
Abilities: can produce a pure energy whiteout a specific form, it's an energy manifested in physical world that can be used to create an insane amount of destructive power.

Usage: As we know from physics, energy never dies it's just transformes into another type of energy, which means that "energy blast" can be used to create any type of energy possible such as; electricity, heat/fire, plasma, shock waves etc.
There would be needed a specific type of equipment in order to transform "energy blast" into other types of energy for example; electric generators that can be powered by "energy blast" to produce high amount of voltage, friction force powered by "energy blast" to produce large amount of heat and even fire.

Weakness: it requires a strong body to use it effectively, basically the stronger the body the more amount of energy can be used, if you use to much energy the body might not be able to handle it.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If i was to think of one i may go out of the MHA Multiverse :vonflame:

But if anything a Quirk that cancels all other Quirks in the vicinity to an extent but also turns those quirks against the user(s) too, it will be like that mind guy but without you answering back but you'll feel a little wind and your trapped.

EG: it can turn all for one and one for all against its user as they manifest in a form of its true pleasure killing the host

There's just simply no countering it, but one being me and a lazy guy lol
Turned out that Eri has this ability. And it's pretty overwhelming.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think I'd go with Intangibility while also being a martial arts expert. I could avoid all physical attacks, sneak into any building, avoid detectors etc...while also using offensively, no one could avoid my attacks.

Think Tyki Mikk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh this is so easy, my quirk would be Chocolate Rush.

I could eat any amount of any type of chocolate without putting on weight or having any adverse health effects - and instead, the more chocolate I ate, the stronger I would get.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My Quirk would be The Beast.

I'd simply be able to change my own brain to adapt the instincts and senses of any animal i encounter. The longer i stay in their primal state, the more heightened my instincts become - but the more i lose myself.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Many many Quirks

Frame Shift: Users body "Blinks" forward based on current velocity. When they Blink forward, they gain momentum, which increases the range of their next teleport. They gain momentum based off the distance of the previous teleport
( a blink is a pseudo-teleportation where they essentially push themselves forward faster than light for a brief period)

Solar Power: The user's skin is like that of the sun, but they are able to modulate their temperature (so they don't kill everyone when they walk into a room) This also allows them to create Coronal Mass Ejections, on a smaller scale but doing so requires a lot of focus and energy on their part, and they will need to eat and sleep after doing so. The user's skin looks like that of the sun if it were dimmed substantially.

Atomize: User causes their own body to turn into energy ( Use E=MC^2). Doing so causes an explosion of epic proportion, but somehow, unknown to doctors and scientists alike, he is never in pain, nor is he harmed by the explosion. (If this quirk were paired with a regenerative quirk, it would be incredibly OP as the user could regenerate lost limbs. Of course, they can not regenerate the loss of life of such an explosion, but oh well)

Brute: Adrenaline has a higher effect on the user's body, but comes at a cost of health detriment. strength is increased tenfold. Perception abilities increase to superhuman levels. ( the mothers that pick up cars to save their babies can not compare to this user as they can throw the car)

MicroWeather: The user can create a small storm system (about the size of a mesocyclone) in which they have limited control of what it does (more control over things like tornados, as those are major parts of the storm itself and things like lightning witch are just chance happenings, they have little to no control)

EMS: (electromagnetic sight) User can see electromagnetic waves, and anything related to them. (light, heat, and sound are included, but much harder to see. this quirk is good for emp terrorism)

Vacuum: The user creates a large vacuum ( like space, not a vacuum cleaner) at the center of their palms, anything sucked into the vacuum, is deleted from reality. It does not exist anymore, any information related to it disappears ( memories, effects on reality, anything associated with it, changes or gets deleted too) Scientists do not know about the deletion portion of the quirk cause any memory of the object that's deleted, disappears too. (As the guy writing this, I don't know where the stuff goes either. It's just gone. You could kill a human with this quirk and get away with it because there is no evidence of their existence anymore. like what the heck me, why would you do this.)

LUCK?: the user never experiences bad luck at the cost of others' luck. It's predictable, mathematical luck, which you could counter, not whimsical magical luck. (So winning the lottery is in their favor, but finding a genie randomly will never happen, it's not that type of luck. You could say that the user affects reality so that it protects and helps them. It's just weird how it works.)

Unidentified Quirk: Every single day, the user's quirk changes and evolves so that it is fundamentally different from what it was. (So one day you could create fire, the next explosions, then soundwaves, then light, then the whole of the universe, then a random ant.)

Cut And Paste: The user can "Cut" a thing out of existence and "Paste" the object back into existence. They can only Cut and Paste one thing at a time, so they can't bring a gun and an entire backpack full of ammo, but they can bring the gun in the ammo backpack.

More quirks will come in time.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
None for All. Being around me erases quirks on a genetic level, the range of my power is planetary.

The Earth foresaw a Quirk Doomsday and chose me as the savior.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
after having a lot of stress level these past few weeks, I want my quirk to be like Dest's rather than my initial plan of invi. Converting all those stress into strength will make me prevent potential hair loss. lolol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
after having a lot of stress level these past few weeks, I want my quirk to be like Dest's rather than my initial plan of invi. Converting all those stress into strength will make me prevent potential hair loss. lolol
Take another look at Re Destro. His quirk definetely doesn´t prevent hair loss. Dude´s hairline makes Vegeta jealous.

Top Bottom