Current Events Whats your opinion on Wano Arc so far?

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
IMO its not great but it aint terrible either. It had some really good moments and cool characters being introduced. But then again it had some sour moments i didn't like.
Build up so far for the war is okay, i am kinda underwhelmed by Flying 6 but it can be fixed with time. Also not liking BM pirates being made a joke again

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Too many new characters. I know nobody's name. 😅
Not very many "Luffy momemts" either. Wano's turning out super serious. :confused:

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So far so good then :pepelaugh:
Psh. Sush you. :blobwhatever:
I like the Luffy moments because then you're reminded One Piece shouldn't be taken seriously and that's it's so over the top at times it's ridiculously funny.
And I feel we need the funny because it IS about to get serious with this whole Wano war about to happen.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm really enjoying it so far. Love most of the new characters. The gifters are pretty much a joke but thats intended it seems. The flying 6 are really cool and Im looking forward to seeing what they do. The big mom pirates are gonna do something im sure. The samurai are really cool and I cant wait to see what they do along with Marco. The settings are interested and the history is great. I really enjoyed the Oden flashback and am curious to see if we get anything of Ace from Yamato. Also wondering if the WG will join the fight. Can't wait to see whats coming from fights and whats coming from the aftermath of the arc. All around super excited for more and have been enjoying what we got so far. Also the intermissions with world building have been legendary.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tbh all the scabbards, Big Mom Pirates imo are the worst part of the Arc

The Flying 6 are hit and miss

A lot of wano in general is just below okay at the moment for me.

What will make it better is if we go straight into the action and less bickering and Sanji :pepelaugh:

Reactions: Rej
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Thats a good question lol
We didn't see much after O soba
As the chief strategist of the crew, I am expecting something bold from him this arc. Not to mention that he still has to redeem himself after an L performance back in WCI. If he is planning something big or has discovered something useful for the current situation then we can just hope that it's gonna turn the tides in favor of the alliance.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I really hope this isnt the end of Kanjuro. It is so underwhelming

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm so far enjoying it, Act 1 was pretty good except for the Luffy vs Urashima fight. I wasn't a huge fan of Act 2 because of the slow pacing, Big Mom's amnesia, and Luffy's training in Udon. Everything else during Act 2 I did enjoy, if it wasn't for Big Mom's amnesia I would have probably liked Act 2 a bit more. As for Act 3 I'm so far enjoying it and I do like it more than both Act 1 and Act 2, my only issues with Act 3 so far is how Oda is dealing with the BMP and Kanjuro's off screen defeat.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A lot of bad moments and a lot good moments but nathing "great" or what Oda promised it to be, but to be fair the most interesting part of Wano arc has just started so I'm sure or "at the very least I hope so" that Wano arc will be great, but for now it's nathing like Marinford or Enies Lobby.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm just hoping Yamato becomes the new Strawhat member.

Also Orochi and Kanjuro should stay dead.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I am enjoying it so far tbh. There's some downsides like few plotlines that just feel irrelevant. They are just running around. But I guess it's normal if you read weekly. I mean in Enies Lobby they were running around a lot as well for felt ages. I just want Act 4 to finally start and that shit's going down.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

I like the Wano arc tbh, the route Oda takes is alienating, but once you are used to it, arc becomes more than fine.
The shadowside of the arc is the part of the community that for whatever reasons can't enjoy the arc anymore or One Piece at all just because Oda decides to go a different route.
Else I love every new character and the female power present in the Wano cast. Yes this means I am hyped for Yamato, Kiku, Tama, Ulti, Robin and Smoothie to finally do stuff in this arc.
:pepeclown:

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
love that characters are dying :pepemusic:

seems like there are actually some consequences this arc :pepecute:

also I think this arc is doing a good job on showing the reader how cool the strawhats are :pepesmug:

Top Bottom