Current Events Where are the rest of Big Mom pirates?

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So with BM being an ally with Kaido now we didn't see anyone that came with her. They weren't present in any panel so far since the shipwreck.

So any ideas where they are?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Guess 3 ships were enough to deal with 1 boat in the middle of stormy sea
[automerge]1584119455[/automerge]
And also BM had nothing to do with sccabbers , they wanna destroy Luffy !
And it's Kaido's turf , he will deal with his own problem . He don't need allies for such small problem..
[automerge]1584119547[/automerge]
It's Orochi's order to kill sccabbers and kidnap Momo..
Even tho they are allies , BM won't obey to him. And Orochi obviously will ask Kaido only

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well right now it is a problem for Wano. Wano is Kaido's territory, Kaido's problem.

She is there for Luffy and the Alliance they have planned after they deal with him. The rest of her crew is not necessary to handle Kaido's problems that dont involve her... (Scabbards and Momo storyline)

At least my take on it. My guess is they're at or near Onigashima waiting.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
They are most likely at Onigashima now, they probably went there after Big Mom allied with Kaido.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
:catcorn:Not Katagod, not intereted at all...

Joke. After the yonkou alliance, the rest of big mom's crew have to be enjoying the fire festival among Kaido's crew.

There is a motive why Oda decided not to put some characters who are more closed to Mugiwaras and is the complete commitment to Big Mom and the decisions she's making without any opossition. Because of that, they must be, in some way, close to her and alert. I would hope that at least.

Waiting for the return to present time in next chapter

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I expect that all the children who joined BM to Wano will all be present in this war. That being said, I think all of them is already in Onigashima even before the gathering of SHP-Samurai-Supernovas alliance were set in place...

I am worried now how the raid will be successful with both BM and Kaido present plus the full force of Beast Pirates, including the Numbers..

Luckily, we have some AOE in Law who can restrain most of the enemies by shambling the all just like what he did back in Sabaody.

I think it's gonna be supernovas trio against Kaido himself..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So this has been on my mind ever since the Big Mom formed an alliance with Kaido.

We know that Big Mom's crew were last seen outside the waterfall after getting attacked by King. Now that the two groups have formed an alliance, is the BMP crew still roaming around outside the waterfall or have they managed to enter Wano? And if yes, do they know about the Alliance formed by their Captain? These are some questions which I have been thinking of.

Do share what you feel of this entire situation involving Big Mom's crew.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It would be really weird if they've been roaming around Wano all these days lol. I reckon BM must have contacted them when she arrived at Onigashima, and they're probably there partying it up..

Top Bottom