Island Whole Cake Island

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji @Guren

A storm of thunder, lightning, fire and rain descended on La Spada, who was forced to fight it off with but a slab of ice to stand on as a raft. Overpowered and overwhelmed by one of the rulers of the Seas, Yonkou Big Mom, La Spada was sent to the depths of the Sea, cursing at Big Mom as her own boney body descended to the darkness below. As that was happening out at Sea, the fight atop the Whole Cake Chateau, between Yonkou Kaidou and Vice Admiral Kallavan, reached its pinnacle as well. The Yonkou's kanabo, clad with black Busou-shoku no Haki and roaring with the thunder and lightning of advanced Conqueror's Haki, slammed into Kallavan's body, sending him flying off of the Whole Cake Chateau and toward the Sea.

The Marine's unconscious body would come crashing into the beaches of Whole Cake Island, hitting the ground with an enormous, cracking sound, almost as if a small meteorite had hit the surface of the planet. As the tide came, it would wash over Kallavan, though just barely, not enough to wash him away.

A parallel scene, the two representatives of the new generation were defeated, their trials and turbulations at the hands of the rulers, the Yonkous, seeming unsurmountable at this moment in time. La Spada would lay in the depths for hours, while Kallavan would remain unconscious and unawoken as the Sea continued to caress his body every time the tide came up on the beach.

At some point during La Spada's and Kallavan's time out of it, Big Mom had come back to her castle, flying there atop Hera. She would approach the Whole Cake Chateau from above, seeing the wedding venue wrecked and destroyed. Kaidou sat in the middle of the wedding venue, drinking sake. Big Mom flew down, jumping off of Hera and landing.

These brats of the new generation sure did a number on our wedding, Kaidou...

Big Mom said angrily.

Wororororo... that Marine boy gave me a good warm up.

Kaidou said, not as annoyed as Big Mom. Weddings clearly meant more to her than they did to him.

Damn them... what am I to do now... the world needs this wedding, so that our alliance can take over.

At that moment in time, the sound of Sasaki firing his Raijin Bullet, and the consequent lightning explosion, warranted Big Mom's attention. Kidd and Killer, as well as Sasaki and Yamato, were several levels below the top of the Whole Cake Chateau, where Big Mom and Kaidou were. There was easily a hundred if not two hundred meters of distance between them, but Sasaki's attack was great enough to surmount that distance. Big Mom looked at Kaidou.

What the hell is happening down below? Have you not been paying attention, Kaidou?!

Big Mom said, Kaidou still drunk.

Worororo, I was distracted by the Marine boy...

Kaidou said, laughing it off, much to Big Mom's annoyance.

(Biscuit Island) @Sea

Turning the entire street and the surrounding area into mochi, Katakuri awakened the Mochi Mochi no Mi, turning the battlefield into his own weapon. The glare in his eyes said more than a thousand words - his rage for Akira, who had killed two of his brothers, unparalleled and indescribable. Dozens upon dozens of mochi tendrils rose from the ground, some clad with black Busou-shoku no Haki while others not. The tendrils all shot after Akira, aiming to hunt him down. Akira flew, avoiding the tendrils as they pursued him endlessly and tirelessly.

Reaching a high point up in the air, Akira avoided the tendrils one last time, before flapping his wings and descending into a dive, heading straight for Katakuri with enormous speed. More tendrils came from the ground, shooting up toward the descending Akira, who was coming straight toward them. However, Akira's sonically fast flight and sharp wings created a spinning tornado around him, destroying any tendrils that reached him. Just as Akira was about to reach Katakuri, Akira swerved to the side, while Katakuri's eyes glowed a sharp red.

Akira was stronger than Katakuri, as well as faster. Katakuri's Mochi Mochi abilities were more versatile, but that would not make up for the difference in raw power. But, Katakuri had something else. Something that he was a true master of. It was this ability that made him the strongest in Big Mom's crew, second only to her - without any rivals among the other children of Big Mom.

The ability to see into the future for but a moment.

As Akira swerved to the side, avoiding a head on clash, Katakuri peered into the future for a moment. Using that knowledge of the Mind's Eye, as well as the weakness of any tornado - its eye - Katakuri aimed to trap Akira. Akira's change of direction was fully predicted by Katakuri, and two tendrils erupted from the ground, aiming to grab Akira by the ankles from behind. Black Busou-shoku no Haki clad the tendrils, making them malleable but also incredibly strong. If Katakuri's trap was successful, he would jump away, blood coming from his left arm, which had gotten nicked by the outskirts of the tornado. Multiple more tendrils would erupt from beneath Akira, aiming to coil around his abdomen and wings in hopes of tying him down completely and dragging him into the mochi ground. Akira was indeed stronger - but Katakuri's versatility and ability to read the future were a tough match for a brute fighter like Akira.

Provided Katakuri had trapped Akira, he would pump out a massive amount of mochi once again, creating an enormous mochi fist. Imbuing it with black Busou-shoku no Haki, Katakuri would bring the massive fist down onto Akira, aiming to crash him into the ground.

Katakuri's DPR: 120: 5. Town Level + S:+4 + COA: +2 = 11. Small Continent Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI 28
Turn Back the Pendulum

The Nautica Island Incident

“Kallavan….”

“Kaallavan.”

“Son…wake up… son.”

Sunshine and a soft afternoon breeze would force the young boy to open up his eyes. His nap interrupted by the voice of his father and nature. The first thing that’d come to his mind was to yawn and stretch. Before him was the unendingness of the ocean. Its sparkling blue nature a pure joy for the young Kallavan’s eyes. It instantly changed his mood and a genuine hart warming smile shone upon the boy’s face. But then confusion brought him back to reality.

“Where…where am I?”

“We’re on Nautica Island Son. We mentioned it yesterday, didn’t we? Or did you forget already? C’mon, let’s go. Your mother is waiting for us.”

Name: Charles D. Hornigold
Race: Human
Bounty: 850,000,000

The older gentleman, known as Charles Hornigold took the younger Kallavan, age 8, by his torso and placed him on his neck. Allowing the child to rest while the adult continued their walk home. Eyes darted around Nautica Island trying to figure out what all of this was. It was a quiet and remote Island out at the South Blue. An estimate of around 600 people lived here detached from a Kingdom. They had a Sheriff and a Mayor to keep things in tow.

Eventually the road that Charles took would take the two up on a slight hill filled with a lush greenery that came straight out of a dreamscape. Their home was on the outskirts of the town and finally started to come into sight.

“Here we are, home sweet home.”

“We’ll be able to stay here? Not more moving?”
“Haha, yes. No more moving.”

Their home was now fully in view. A quaint but warm little home with a porch up front that carried a rocking chair and a bench. The bench positioned, so they could enjoy the night time view. Their home overlooked the town, given its location. Charles would move Kallavan from his shoulders allowing the young boy to move inside as he was unable to keep his excitement. The door would be swung open as he searched for his mother.

“We’re baaaaack!”
“Outside!” A soft higher pitched voice called back.

That everlasting smile on the boy’s face continued as he raced to their backyard, Charles following closely behind him. The door to the yard would be pushed open equally without any thought, child ignorance was a thing to behold. Charles now also outside kept himself to the door frame and leaned, enjoying the moment of quiet and peace. His wife and mother of his child was folding up the laundry they had set outside. The basket was full and Kallavan had just jumped around her neck, the two of them laughing in what was pure bliss and joy.

Name: Rachel Drake
Race: Human
Bounty:400,000,000

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. It’d seem that the family had finally found their spot to settle down and leave a life of adventuring behind them. The sun was setting when both Kallavan and Rachel looked at the town shifting into the night. It was one of their favourite past times. Sitting cosy next to one another. A blanket kept Kallavan warm as he leaned against the arm of his mother. Charles was in his study writing in his notebook. A candle keeping him lit during the incoming darkness.

“It’s pretty…”
“It is, isn’t it?”
“Father said no more moving. We’re staying here? Yes? I really like Nautica Island.”
“Hahaha. I also like it. I agree, I believe we’ve finally found it. Something to call home.”

Like the sun setting and giving reign to the night. So would both Rachel and Kallavan give reign to their exhaustion. Anxiety, stress finally took complete control and revealed just how tired they were. Like a rock they fell asleep under the blanket and on the porch.

Hours went by until a loud bang and explosion abruptly awoke the family. Rachel snapped out of her sleep through a jolt while Charles had rushed outside. Smoke rose from the town with several buildings already on fire, the quiet and warming town suddenly turned into a nightmare as screams accompanied the night. Kallavan also woke up through the ruckus and saw his pretty little dream go up in cinders. Tears started to form and roll down from his cheeks.

Out in the city several marine ships had the bay on lock down. Marines went from door to door as they pulled families out of their home. At the front was a Vice-Admiral clad with red clothing and a katana on his back. Behind him an older gentleman with a dark goatee

These were Vice-Admiral Sakazuki and Ranj’it.

“Promise to not harm my daughter Sakazuki.”
“That depends on her choices. Keep your personal feelings out of my mission Ranj’it. Finally, after 8 years of searching and being one step too late. I finally found them.”

“The last two Vagabonds from the Rocks Pirates. They’re mine and mine alone, you hear Ranj’it? Interfere and I’ll get rid of you as well.”

Sakazuki threatened and Ranj’it couldn’t do much else but keep silence while shadow darkened his face. The man clearly conflicted with duty and family clashing against each other.

A battle was on the horizon.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI – Biscuit Island #28
@kakashi19283

The boy swerve, expecting a resistance his attack. Yet Katakuri did nothing, only to dodge – as the Assassin believed the only way that Katakuri would reasonably catch Akira out of his tornado-like dive is to stop the momentum of the spin thus forcing the tornado to dissipate from the lack of movement, and the only way to do that would be to effectively erect a shield or clash directly against the boy, after all the tornado would have blown away the incoming mocha near Akira on the ground. Yet Katakuri choose a different plan of action. He would dodge, and instead grab Akira by the ankles using Mochi – perhaps the weakest point of the tornado. Caught, the Mochi would attempt to pull while wrapping itself around Akira’s body, trying to force Akira aground.
“..!”

Confused, but at the same time – knowing the risk he took by dive-bombing Katakuri, Akira reacted as the Mochi would rubber band the boy back, allowing Katakuri to attack, using a giant fist of Mochi, imbued with Haki to strike him. Aiming to splatter Akira into the ground, yet it is something that Akira knew would be the plan of action. A trapped opponent is a free-for-all buffet for Katakuri to attack without any defence, but he also has been doing this since the beginning which allows the boy to understand and make a plan of action to prevent this, or at least attempt to. With the incoming Mochi fist, Akira does not have much of the capability to destroy the Mochi and back off – there would be no time. As such, the boy would only have to defend himself. Using Haki, the boy forcefully swung one of his wings against Katakuri, his other wing, also cladded in Haki waited for Katakuri’s fist to connect. As soon as Katakuri’s fist would smash into Akira’s wing, the boy would swing the other, generating an air blade that would cut the connecting tendrils wrapped around his body from the ground while at the same time, the boy would have to accept the damage he would incur. The fist would overpower Akira’s bladed wing, before connecting to his body, smashing Akira.

Name: Blade Wings (Passive)
Description: When he is in his Human-Beast or Beast Form, Akira is able to use his Pteranodon wings like swords, allowing him to release powerful air blades by swinging them. These slash attacks can deal massive damage, and he can launch them in rapid succession. Akira is also capable of using the wings to attack normally, as the wings are both strong and durable enough to utilize it in melee. Doesn't stack rank bonus with other techniques using the bladed wings.
(Normal attacks: 41 mastery, 41 str | 61 mastery, 61 str)
(Air blades: 51 mastery, 51 str | 71 mastery, 71 str)

Akira's DPR: 6. Island Level (121+, Zoans only) + A: +3 = 9. Small Country Level vs Katakuri's DPR: 11. Small Continent Level
Result: Katakuri's DPR remaining: 9. Small Country Level

Akira's Durability: 8. Island Level (121+, Zoans only) vs 9. Small Country Level
Result: DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective

But the boy is fast, rather than backing off – the boy would make use of the overpowering attack to his own advantage. Leveraging himself with the fist, the boy upon releasing himself temporarily off the wrapped Mochi tendrils from the ground, he would swing the other bladed wing, beating his free wing off the ground to generate thrust, the boy would quickly perform a form of side roll towards and past the Mochi fist using Katakuri’s attack in reverse momentum. The boy bled, blood spewing in his mouth as pain struck his body. But with this he would get even closer to Katakuri, enough to deliver powerful strikes at close range if needed. Yet with that one singular rolling motion, the boy immediately strike from range, swinging his bladed wings, the boy fires several air blades, each imbued with Haki aimed at Katakuri’s chest. Whether successful or not, the boy would grip upon the harden mochi fist with his feet and immediately sprang forth – this time getting in front of Katakuri, and with that would deliver a cross-slash, imbued with Haki aimed to cut off Katakuri’s arms. The boy's breathing started to be irregular, having been fighting and utilizing Haki for quite some time without rest - a sign of troubling times.

Name: Blade Wings (Passive)
Description: When he is in his Human-Beast or Beast Form, Akira is able to use his Pteranodon wings like swords, allowing him to release powerful air blades by swinging them. These slash attacks can deal massive damage, and he can launch them in rapid succession. Akira is also capable of using the wings to attack normally, as the wings are both strong and durable enough to utilize it in melee. Doesn't stack rank bonus with other techniques using the bladed wings.
(Normal attacks: 41 mastery, 41 str | 61 mastery, 61 str)
(Air blades: 51 mastery, 51 str | 71 mastery, 71 str)

Name: Axe Guillotine
Description: Akira swings both bladed wings in a cross fashion. Not usable in True Hybrid Form. (61 mastery, 61 str)

Akira's DPR: 6. Island Level (121+, Zoans only) + A: +3 + CoA: +3 = 12. Large Continent Level (Both attacks)

Katakuri was able to react with incredible precision, something is off. Wrong. But what exactly? The boy wasn’t sure of his abilities beyond his Devil Fruit powers. And likely without figuring it out, it would be difficult to fight him with a plan in mind. Aware that he would be close to the ground, the boy would have no choice but to take the fight to him, aiming to pressure Katakuri with little time to react.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Whole Cake Island - #28
@kakashi19283

The Sea Around WCI
Trapped in Davy Jones Locker. Fishes swam across La Spada’s ribcage like a reef. Memories flooded her mind like sharks to blood. And bloody it was. Memories soaked in blood by the gallons. Memories of a betrayal. Memories of the hate that carried her even between worlds. Memories of hate even an Old One could not ignore. It had been long. How much, one could only guess. Those memories made time fleeting. It seemed they would go on forever, like a horrible movie of terror on a loop, until a snake slithered closer.

The snake with the human skull as a cap wrapped around La Spada’s body. Her eyes remained shut even as the snake swam upwards towards the light. Those once cold slit eyes of La Spada now opened, adjusting to the light as her bones hit the warm wood. Thud!

[Voice] "Just like the signal said, sister! I-I-I-I can’t believe she was defeated! I thought it impossible!!”
[Voice] “Why didn’t we just leave her to rot?! We can’t trust the Spadas even now! This was a mistake! Even if it was sister’s orders!”
Those last words were interrupted. The echo of heels striking wood were loud, reverberating through the Kuja ship. La Spada’s eyesight began to adjust, seeing now silhouettes of a tall skinny voluptuous woman coming into frame, parting two larger figured. The Sandersonia Sisters, and the one and only - the most beautiful woman alive - Shichibukai Boa Hancock. The Grim struggled to get up - her bones had not adjusted to being outside the pressure of the bottom of the ocean. At her weakest point, La Spada remained on the floor on her hip. Standing above her was a woman angry.

Boa Hancock’s voice came swift and vexed.

[Hancock] “You demon! To risk my title to come here! This was not part of our deal! Our deal was to act at the end of the Yonko’s life, nothing more!”
[Hancock] “I will no longer stand for this! You owe me! You will never again set Amazon Lily in your sights, do you understand me?!”
Words cut with rage. Words that would come as a shock to Sandersonia and Marigold standing beside Boa. It was not so when La Spada went to Amazon Lily and threatened the Queen. The Sandersonia Sisters folded then. Now, however, with La Spada being proved “mortal” - it had all changed. To speak to Death as such. How would this stand?

The Great La Spada, crawling on the floor like a maggot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hostage Situation? #22
@kakashi19283

Whole Cake Island: Palace Tower
In the tower, Captain Kidd held one of the two destined to be married. A chip on the proverbial game, one of high importance. Killer and Kidd stared down the newcomer. The latter threatened the Vice-Admiral - stay out of pirateKs business. Yet, business was to be had. The newcomer, not flinching at Captain’s Kidd’s words, asked a question that would raise the captain‘s eyebrows wide: The Poneglyph.

Captain Kidd barked quickly.
[Kidd] “I don’t know how you know that, scum. But… f*** you! Understand it is I who will find the Poneglyph and become Pirate Kin-"
Those words were cut short. Vice-Admiral Sasaki drew his rifle and fired, aiming at the dangerous pirate. Kid’s eyes had glowed red prior to the rifle fired. There was a quick movement by Kidd just prior to firing. The bullet narrowly passed by the pirate captain’s neck, almost hitting him, cutting some of that infamous red hair in the process.

In the distance, the bullet hit a floating piece of metal, creating an incredible explosion in the sky. Killer and Kid gritted their teeth. This was no ordinary Marine scum. Yet, they had both Yamato and Ceasar’s technology. The two turned to Sasaki confidently, until a voice made them shiver once more.

Two real terrors. Two Yonkos.

Coiled around the Palace Tower was a giant scaly body. Floating upwards was a large woman in a cloud with flaming hair. The Emperors of the Sea. Big Mom and Kaido entered the fray, each angered by what they saw, each seeing nothing but targets, impediments to their alliance.

[Big Mom] “You! You’re that Marine scum who Zeus betrayed me for!“

[Kaidou] “Worororo! Hiccup! Yamato! This is where you’ve been!”

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji @Guren

See Sasaki post.

(Biscuit Island) @Sea

The extremely versatile nature of the Mochi Mochi no Mi, combined with Katakuri's ability to gaze moments into the future, allowed him to capture Akira, tying him down with a number of mochi tendrils. The successful capture of Akira was followed by Katakuri's follow up attack. He created an enormous fist of mochi, imbued it with black Busou-shoku no Haki and brought it down onto Akira. The fist slammed into Akira and into the ground with enough force to reverberate throughout the mochi swamp, sending ripples far and wide. Without a doubt, Katakuri had made progress with that attack, however Akira had used his powerful wing to mitigate the damage. Blood was spewed and pain was felt, but Akira was battle hardened enough, as an assassin, to push through it. Using his talon to push off of the fist, Akira rushed forward, swinging his wings and unleashing a series of flying slashes. Mochi arms formed on Katakuri's back, the fists imbued with black Busou-shoku no Haki. The mochi fists erupted forward, unleashing a barrage of punches that clashed with the flying slashes.

DPR: 120: 5. Town Level + S+:+5 + COA: +2 = 12. Large Continent Level

You will go down for what you have done to my brothers...

Katakuri said, his eyes sharp and his focus unparalleled.

As the barrage of mochi fists collided with the flying slashes, Akira flew through the collision, cutting through it like a hot knife through butter. Akira appeared in front of Katakuri, performing a slash in the form of an X with his wings. Katakuri kept up, already spinning around and transforming his right arm into a spiked club made out of mochi. The wings and the spiked club collided, the black Busou-shoku no Hakis raging. It was a clash of titans. However, Katakuri was not fast enough, and so he did not manage to unleash the full potential of his attack.

120: 5. Town Level + S:+4 + COA: +2 = 11. Small Continent Level

Akira's Attack is 1 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 5 DPR

Akira's leftover DPR: 7. Mountain Level

Katakuri's Durability: 61-80: 4. City Block Level + COA: +2 = 101-119: 6. City Level

DPR 1 higher than durability: quite effective

Akira's attack overpowered Katakuri, sending him flying. He came crashing into a building quite a long distance away. The building collapsed on top of him, leading to a momentary break in the fighting. However, soon, Hao-shoku no Haki erupted from underneath the building, and all fo the rubble turned into mochi, sinking into the swamp of mochi that was all around. Katakuri stood up, blood coming from his mouth. His right arm was hanging limp, also bloodied from the clash. Gritting his teeth, Katakuri clenched his fists and grunted, clearly enraged.

Tsch...

His eyes looked at Akira in the distance. Katakuri elevated his right arm, bringing it up to his large scarf, which hid the bottom of his face. He pulled the scar down, revealing his face.

Katakuri did not wish to remove his scarf to show his real face. After all, it was a secret. But, he would need the scarf out of the way if he wanted to be heard. Inhaling, Katakuri readied himself to shout. Hao-shoku no Haki erupted from him once more, propelling his shout far enough for his voice to be heard kilometers away.

BRULEE, COME TO ME...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katakuri roared, his voice booming and ever reverberating.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hostage Situation? #22
@kakashi19283

In the tower, Captain Kidd held one of the two destined to be married. A chip on the proverbial game, one of high importance. Killer and Kidd stared down the newcomer. The latter threatened the Vice-Admiral - stay out of pirateKs business. Yet, business was to be had. The newcomer, not flinching at Captain’s Kidd’s words, asked a question that would raise the captain‘s eyebrows wide: The Poneglyph.

Captain Kidd barked quickly.

[Kidd] “I don’t know how you know that, scum. But… f*** you! Understand it is I who will find the Poneglyph and become Pirate Kin-"
Those words were cut short. Vice-Admiral Sasaki drew his rifle and fired, aiming at the dangerous pirate. Kid’s eyes had glowed red prior to the rifle fired. There was a quick movement by Kidd just prior to firing. The bullet narrowly passed by the pirate captain’s neck, almost hitting him, cutting some of that infamous red hair in the process.

In the distance, the bullet hit a floating piece of metal, creating an incredible explosion in the sky. Killer and Kid gritted their teeth. This was no ordinary Marine scum. Yet, they had both Yamato and Ceasar’s technology. The two turned to Sasaki confidently, until a voice made them shiver once more.

Two real terrors. Two Yonkos.

Coiled around the Palace Tower was a giant scaly body. Floating upwards was a large woman in a cloud with flaming hair. The Emperors of the Sea. Big Mom and Kaido entered the fray, each angered by what they saw, each seeing nothing but targets, impediments to their alliance.

Monkey tail moving about, a rifle in his left and the Monkey King's staff in his right, Sasaki demanded to know about the Poneglyph. Captain Kidd, ever enraged, immediately responded, shouting that he would be the one to find the Poneglyph and become the Pirate King. Before Captain Kidd could utter the last word, Sasaki, swiftly, elevated his left arm, pointing the rifle toward Captain Kidd and pulling the trigger. A bullet was fired from the rifle, imbued with a powerful amount of lightning, which clad the bullet and also trailed behind it, giving the bullet the properties of a piercing lightning bolt, if one had to describe it. The lightning trailed bullet missed its mark, much to Sasaki's surprise. He was not one to miss. The bullet hit a piece of metal in the distance behind Captain Kidd, erupting into an explosion of lightning. The sheer power of the shot startled Captain Kidd and his First Mate, causing both of them to immediately raise their guards. However, before their fight could escalate any further, two more guests joined in on the fray. Two guests of the highest esteem. None other than Yonkou Big Mom and Yonkou Kaidou.

Well this just got complicated...

Sasaki said, his monkey tail still moving about. Zeus' eyes momentarily formed tears of happiness at the sight of his mama, but just a moment after, Zeus noticed a new thundercloud Homie by Big Mom's side. Hera.

Mama...!

Zeus shouted, unsure of what to say. Sasaki looked down at him, realizing the situation. Had Big Mom already replaced Zeus? Either way, now was a good time to be careful. Two of the strongest pirates in the world were in front of him. Sasaki pointed the rifle at Kaidou - but not at Big Mom. After all, he would not attack her unprovoked, for Zeus' sake.

You two came to fight? Well then... let's do this.

Sasaki said, his ears twitching. He heard something far, far away.

We've got a good half an hour or so to play around...

Sasaki said, challenging the Yonkou pair.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Whole Cake Island - #29
@kakashi19283 @Guren

The Beaches of WCI
How the might have fallen. Slithering on the floor like a maggot. La Spada was proved mortal. Death found her humanity in defeat. Here, in Whole Cake Island, the woman would suffer her first defeat in decades, her first defeat in this world. A resounding wake-up call to the reality of the world. The reality that other monsters existed in this world. Defeated, sunk, and cast away, the Grim was herself seeing grim times. The woman though herself invincible, until defeat came like a train. Deliver us.

Boa Hancock, the Royal Shchibukai, was vexed. Her words cut deep into La Spada's pride. The Empress of Amazon lily had saved La Spada, but the retribution for same was swift. You will never set Amazon Lily in your sights. There was silence. Tension one could cut with a knife. Death had been rattled.

The Grim's response was as socking as it was low.

[La Spada] “Fine. So shall it be. I will leave Amazon lily untouched."
Boa Hancock's eyes widened slightly. The Sandoersinia sisters met the words with shock. La Spada, at her lowest point, was talked down to. La Spada was overcome. She acquiesced to another's demand, and retreated within herself. The woman's confidence had been shaken. This was the bottom. Would the woman be Abe to pull herself up? Boa Hancock noted she would hold her end up the bargain upon the Yonko's death, as previously agreed. But nothing more. Amazon Lily would be left untouched, protected by both women's infamy. There was a swift response to La Spada's downfall: Boa Hancock ordered her ship to drop the woman in the shores of WCI - they were done here.

Deliver us.

In his unconscious state, the famous Kallavan would feel his body in a conscious level. Potentially shaken from his inner turmoil by being pulled violently, Kallavan was pulled by his left leg. Pulled out of the sea that sought claim him. In the shores of WCI, the hot sand would singe the young vice-admiral's back, dragging a path from the shores to the beach. With a loud thump, Kallavan's head would hit the soft sand. There was a moment to be felt. Slowly, but surely, raindrops fell upon the Marine's face. A rude awakening. Rain that began sow but suddenly turned into a torrent, turning the sky black and coming down as a downpour. The sand became heavy.

Assuming, but not deciding, the Marine would wake, his eyes would slowly adjust to the light. To Kallavan's left, the one who dragged the vice-admiral out from the ocean, looking straight to the tower in the distance, was a figure. A figure downtrodden. A figure who could have left Kallavan to drown, but chose to pull him to safe ground. There was no infamous killing intent or malevolence. There was only defeat. Just like Kaido's soul was all over Kallavan's mangled body, so was Big Mom's sprit, felt all over the figure's cracked bones. Killing intent replaced by the feel of defeat. Two that met by fate.

La Spada stood in the pouring rain. The defeat on her face was the same as Kallavan, sour.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI 28
Turn Back the Pendulum
The Nautica Island Incident Part II
"Rachel, Take Kallavan and Run!"

Charles shouted through the pouring rain. Marines had them surrounded with Ran'jit and Akainu taking the front of the force. The former's face was clad in shadow, unable to make up his mind. Destroy the family his daughter found or let her live a life of a wanted criminal. Akainu felt the inner struggle his colleague was under and decided to take matters in his own hand.

"If you don't then I will do it myself!"
"Wait!'

Akainu launched himself with force akin to a freight train. Only Charles was fast enough to intercept but even he winced when defending against a magma enhanced punch. Even with his haki enabled this Vice-Admiral was in a league of his own. Behind them stood a lone Rachel, holding Kallavan's hand and guiding him towards the docks. Each of them exchanging a single nod. Marines chased after them but were swiftly cut down by her rapier. Ranj'it clenched his teeth and equally moved to intercept, blocking all open escape routes.

"Let us through Father, this is your grandchild! Is this how you wanted to meet him? Through fear?"
"You brought this upon yourself Rachel! You left with that man and joined the Rocks Pirates. You knew how this would end. The child is innocent but you two are wanted criminals. By my duty I cannot see past that!"

Ran'jit said as he readied his stance preparing for close combat. His eyes dead set on defeating and perhaps killing his only child. Rachel in her own mind had made her decision and gripped the handle on her weapon and dashed forward. Her other hand leaving the embrace of her child and attack her father with swift slashes. While she did she shouted at her son.

"Run! Kallavan! RUN!"

The young boy confused on what was happening followed his first instinct, trusting his mother's words. And ran he did. Rain fell down from the sky as if a storm was brewing. It'd deafen the sounds of battle in the background, shouts of pain and battle cries only left as an echo.

The young boy ran and ran. His lungs burning in his chest as his heart nearly beated out of it. Never did he have to run this hard and fast. Until suddenly he stopped for he could only hear rain. The market behind him became eerily quiet. Did mom and dad win? The child thought to himself. One step forward, and he would've made it to the docks unharmed and into a boat. Showing him a completely different life but the fear of being alone and worrying about his family overruled his rational thinking.

And so the boy returned. Unable to part with his parents.

But nothing could prepare him for the horrors he was about to witness.

The town had been reduced to a complete wasteland. Bodies riddled the battlefield both innocent and of marine privates. Lava had nearly consumed everything and before long the town of Nautica would've been utterly annihilated. Kallavan took shelter behind one of the few planks that still stood beyond this carnage and saw only four individuals still standing. His parents and the two Vice-Admirals. Everyone else had been slain in this encounter.

"Such persistence. Give it up. The era of Rocks is over!"
"Don't make me do this Rachel!"

The Marines shouted both equally exhausted through the battle. But compared to the pirates their wounds were mere grazes. Charles left arm had been completely burned through and was wheezing with each breath. Rachel equally was seen with various bruises all over her body a most terrifying sight. And a sight that'd widen Kallavan's eyes nearly out of his sockets. This sudden shock made him jitter and attempt to flee but that very attempt would cause enough distraction to pull everyone towards his direction.

"No Kallavan!"
Both Charles and Rachel shouted.
"SAKAZUKI!"

Ranj'it shouted but to no avail. With the blink of an eye Kallavan found himself staring into the eyes of a hulk of a man. Vice-Admiral Sakazuki. His right arm smouldering with hot magma as haki flared around him.

"The era of rocks ENDS TONIGHT!"

"Meigo (冥狗(めいごう!"

The man shouted and all Kallavan could do was close his eyes and brave the worst that'd happen. The punch collided or at least he'd hear so but he could feel no pain no heat from what Magma would ordinarily do. He'd open his eyes to a scene that'd break him and drop him to his knees.
"N...noo" The young child cried or tried to through a broken and shattered voice.

Akainu's Meigo punched through both Charles and Rachel to the horros of both Kallavan and Ranj'it. Sakazuki himself simply scoffed as he pulled back his flaming fist. Angry at the fact that he couldn't reach the child. The two parents as they fell onto the ground only parted a simple smile with the young boy. Their wounds made them unable to utter another word and soon they fell onto the ground defeated.

Kallavan crawled towards them, tears streaming down his face. Sorrow and Sadness quickly turned grief which gave place to hatred and rage. The young boy stood up much to the surprise of both Ranj'it and Akainu and then all the bottled emotions finally burst out in one terrifying shout.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Kallavan's hair shot up as if under control by static electricity with black lightning sparking off his body.

"Impossible! This child!"

Sakazuki said but before he could finish his sentence Kallavan was already in front of him. His eyes white through rage and a punch heading towards the Admiral's cheek. Taken by surprise the Admiral took the punch and was sent through the dirt skidding a few meters back. Blood flowing from the corner of his mouth.

"Unbelievable...A mantra-killer. At such a young age." Ranj'it commented on this development.

It didn't take long however for the Vice-Admiral to dominate the fight against this child. The first punch was a cheap shot but to actually need mantra against young Kallavan would underestimate Akainu severely. Eventually the man would hold the child by the collar as his enhanced form faded, hair falling down as he lost consciousness.

"Wait Sakazuki...Don't kill the child."
"Give me one solid reason why I shouldn't, Blackthorne. You saw what he is. He has Baldesian blood!"
"He could become an asset to us, imagine him fighting under marine colours."
"...." Sakazuki took pause, giving credit to the idea.
"Very well. But before you do. Bring him to Him."
"You cannot...insist."
"That is my one condition Ranj'it. Erase the child's memory of what happened today. Beyond that we'll see if he's up to the task."

The older Vice-Admiral clenched his teeth and looked upon darkness. But it was this or witness the murder of his grandchild. Tears formed in his eyes and the man went with the plan.

" I accept. Let us depart."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Present

Kallavan woke up back in the present. No longer bound by his mental prison. In fact that labyrinth had been cleared and so was the evil that had shown him a deleted memory. But one does not simply erase such a thing from the soul. And it was the soul that brought it back into him. His eyes slowly opened up to the light of the outside and the water that nearly rose to his ankles. His body was still wounded both physically and mentally. But he could finally move some parts of his body. He'd motion his head to the left. And look into the eyes of Spada who reflected his own sour expression. But Kallavan's was more of grief. A sadness he was never allow feeling or work through it was erased. And now he finally realized who he was. Tears streamed down from his eyes without holding back. The man didn't show any emotions of pain or sorrow his tears simply flowed.

"Rohan did say there was more to you than this creature of anger." Kallavan said through a cough, rain pelleting his face.

Just how did this man know that name? It was one of the ancients. Could this marine also be from that world?

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI – Biscuit Island #29
@kakashi19283 @Ichimonji

The barrage of flying slashes from Akira would be sent hurling towards Katakuri, yet the man was quick enough to counter Akira’s attack with a barrage of fists – ultimately preventing Akira’s initial aggression against him. However, the speed of the Pteranodon-Boy was incredible, that even with the quick actions of Katakuri was not enough to complete his own attack – allowing Akira to slightly overpower Katakuri for the moment before sending the man crashing into a building a distance away from the duel. The boy would hover in the air for a moment before he would land back at the ground, with a significant distance between Akira and Katakuri, immediately counter-attacks are quite unlikely, allowing a moment of brief respite not just for the boy but also for his adversary. Blood continues to trickle down his lips, and the brief lapse of adrenaline lost from the results of the clash, the boy noticed the damages. His wing-arm that he blocked the initial attack with, heavily bruised – pain struck the boy’s nerve. Fractured? Broken? Akira cannot properly assess the damage, but it is almost as good as being one-arm in this situation. The problem with Paramecias, or is it a Logia? Akira still isn’t sure. But for someone whom is relying on flight, and thus being off-ground to deal with the Mochi, this isn’t good at all.

Huff…. Huhhh…

Deep breaths, the boy took – having fought long, this moment of short rest allowed him to essentially reset himself, physically aside. Using his other uninjured arm, the boy wiped the blood off from his mouth, using the back of his wing-arm to do so. The boy took a decent look around, perhaps looking for his missing weapon, Twilight’s Edge. If the sword landed anywhere near around the fight, it would be easier to use his weapon in this situation, even with one arm to do the fighting. But soon after, the building which Katakuri crash landed would move – appearing from the debris and smoke is a bloodied man, on likely the same situation as Akira. The man remained as angry as ever, removing his scarf that would finally reveal his face.

Yet the revelation of Katakuri’s face did not faze the boy. He has seen horrors worse than the man’s face. If anything, normal is perhaps the right word. A burst of Conqueror’s Haki would burst forth from Katakuri as he shouted, calling for someone.

“…!!!”

Another one?! The boy looked shocked as his eyes widen, surprised that La Spada did not eliminate everyone else off Big Mom Pirates. Did that bitch play him like a fiddle? Whether this is something La Spada purposefully plan or she did not actually kill them off is becoming something that the boy quickly shook off. Things would soon quickly go from bad to worst. Yet the face of the boy remained effectively nothing but calmness after the brief shock. A trait of an Assassin. He has to think of something fast. To deal with Katakuri and another person will be a big problem. His first plan of action would have to be retrieving the sword if its somewhere close-by, both flying and finishing the fight would be astronomically difficult now and the boy have to act fast.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Whole Cake Island - #30
@kakashi19283 @Guren

The Beaches of WCI
Titans of the New Generation, rue.

La Spada looked up at the rain. It seemed to wash away the pride she held for so long. The hate, had failed her. There was doubt. The woman had pulled a man set to drown - a man she had recognized. Pulling out Goatlavan, a marine and sworn enemy, The Grim laid him on the now cold sand. The man was badly bruised, much like La Spada, with equal or more emotional turmoil. The change outside mimicked the change inside. Here, in the beaches of WCI, the Titans of the New Generation stood defeated. Here, reckoning would come for them. Would they give up, or would fate jest?

The wounded man suddenly spoke, and La Spada’s eyes turned from sadness to sheer shock.

[La Spada] “H-H-H-How do yah’ know that name?! Tha’… Unsundered!”

The first was a reaction quick. Flabergasted, The Grim turned her head. A piece of her soul had been in Kallavan - yet, she had not felt any of this. How would this mere mortal know that name? The name of the Vice-Chief of Cipher Pol; the steward of history’s weave. There was a tense moment. A moment whence La Spada stared into Kallavan, trying to peel back the layers of soul, of spirit, of trauma. However, like an ant’s nest, peeling back layers only led to more layers. Slowly, her eyes widened even more. The Unsundered. The Grim thought back to the words of The Hunter’s Dream.

Those words emblazoned into her souls.

To preserve our people, sending those of character into the source. Body and Soul combined. Sadly only a few survived the trip whole. Some lost their soul and lacked their memory of old. Some had lost their bodies, becoming phantoms that roam this world.
Was Kallavan one who held one of the phantoms? Was his memory intact - Unsundered or Sundered? Could he have memory of her, of the first reflection, or how La Spada truly once was? A human? Hate had turned her into one unrecognizable. One soul swept by anathema. Perhaps Rohan was much the same. The Grim let go of her surprise, almost accepting the man’s words as true and what they meant. Those once blood-shot cutthroat eyes became soft. An aura devoid of emotion, even that constant hate that clung to those bones. Here, in the beaches of WCI, La Spada was made to remember the time where hate did not rule, by one she did.

A genuinely amused chuckle came before words.

[La Spada] “Son Rohan. In days forgotten, was history’s steward, to set the course and keep it true. Rohan was our hand, our fist. To let live some… and crush tha’ rest. Kallavan thy has been chosen."
[La Spada] “Wonder what tha’ purpose of Rohan is in this cold world. Yah’ see, us Unsundered all have one, cold and still.”
Words spoken with weight, taken from depths of soul to one who could finally understand her. Unsundered all had a purpose, brought from the Old World. La Spada asked Kallavan what was Son Rohan’s purpose. The woman would wait for the answer. She too had a purpose, one whose weight erased her identity, her human identity. Through the rain, those bones began to glow beet red. Where once was regret and sadness, it suddenly shifted to anger, revenge, and wanting. Wanting to drink the world dry. For the first time, Kallavan would feel it was not hers, not La Spada’s.

The purpose of the chosen one revealed. A purpose and a curse. Words spoken with various tongues - many voices of Sundered.
[La Spada] “To preserve our people, sent to the source. Became phantoms. Phantoms who bear witness to the ones who enjoy the source. Bear witness the life we once had. Hate grows. With imitations they profane. It is anathema to us!”
[La Spada] “Undying, we Sundered light the path of wayward souls of man. Oft to pass judgment on them, so that Ivalice might endure. Endure in tha’ flames of chaos. Chaos for Sundered souls to call home in the flame.”
[La Spada] “A flame called Spada.”
So that Ivalice might endure. Kallavan may not know that name, but Son Rohan did. The name of the world long abandoned. The name of the world destroyed. The name of the world the Sundered and Unsundered came from. It would not be clear. The ‘creature of anger’ Kallavan defined… it was not Isis at all. Nay. Hundreds of thousands of Sundered souls. Their anger, their hate, their wanting to survive, all found a home, a home with hate akin to theirs. A home called Isis. La Spada was not the one Son Rohan knew - she was much like Kallavan, many layers. Layers of Sundered souls.

Suddenly, La Spada, nay, Isis, fell on her knees. A green light enveloped her - not of soul, but of other. Her bones glowed like a Diamond. Uvogin. As if another Unsundered soul acted between the Sundered souls inside and Isis’s original soul to escape for a moment. The woman‘s hands hit the sand, now speaking to Son Rohan.

Isis wept.

[Isis] “Do yah’ know what it is like?! T-t-t-this hate?! This wanting?! You have but a few… Yet, I-I-I…. A legion. The hate of a whole world over your soul?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS LIKE?!?!”
[Isis] “I can’t even remember their faces anymore. My sisters...”
The last words were said in a whisper. With agony of one, Isis.

Suddenly, the Diamond coating, Uvogin, left. The tears stopped. The cold sand felt a boney knee, as Isis, nay, La Spada, stood up to hear Kallavan‘s words.

Inspiration:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI 29
@Ichimonji

The Beaches

Kallavan had just woken up from a past that had been withheld from him. A terrifying and ideology breaking situation for the otherwise proud Admiral. With bagged eyes the man would look up, having positioned himself against a nearby boulder, at Spada who was unsurprisingly shocked by the revelation. Kallavan would give a quick chuckle before casting his glance to the side. Spada would peer into his soul, looking for a clue or a sign of Rohan. But to no avail. The man and Nero for that matter, had relinquished their being effectively fusing with Kallavan's own soul. They gave him his memories, their knowledge and experiences. While not everything could be called upon, Kallavan knew the basics of what happened to Spada and her fellow Unsundered.

He knew of the Spada of old but could not recollect it into his mind for it was such an ancient memory and with the soul of Nero in the mix there was simply too much information for the young man to handle. Much of it would go into his subconsciousness, called upon when needed or lost forever. They let go of their hate and grief of their home. And gave everything, their hopes and dreams to Kallavan. They cared too much for this world they equally couldn't bear for the source to be destroyed for their sake.

A polar opposite for Spada's request who carried the hate of those people, grief and anger magnified. Kallavan carried those who had mourned and were at peace with the world and its state. Having found Kallavan to be the vehicle of their wishes and to see a bright future of this world. The past was the past there was no changing any of that. All of this, however, was currently unknown to the Admiral.

Spada knew her role for the sundered. For it was that role that corrupted her into the being she was today. Kallavan had yet to take the step in knowing. For he had to know himself first.

The Admiral would listen to Spada as she spoke about the old world, about Rohan and his role into all of it. A keeper of history but also an assassin with a moral compass. Spada guessed correctly though, that the man was chosen to be Rohan's successor in the matter. And unknowingly was already on the path.

"Sadly, the old mink isn't around anymore. His soul has been assimilated into mine. Or at least that's what I understood from it anyway. Aside from being able to exist beyond the confines of his crystal I do not know what purpose Rohan had. But I am sadly not an unsundered that you seek. But a human born to this world who found the soul crystals of Nero and Rohan. "

Kallavan would say, dumbfounded. There was a grand reason to all of this? Spada seemed to have a greater purpose for it all even if it was based on pure hate and to sow chaos into the source. An envy so profound on the living that Kallavan could almost touch it. The man would straighten himself, now with his back leaning against a boulder.

Strength slowly returning to his body.

"But they did give me some parting words which I'd assume would be this grand purpose you speak of."
Kallavan would say, body still aching with a throat as hoarse as could be.

"Remember us....Remember that we lived." Those were the words Nero and Rohan said when their souls were imprinted onto mine.
"I didn't think much of it at that point. But I'm beginning to see they meant more to it than I realize." Kallavan would finish to which Spada continued speaking about her pain.

She spoke about the hatred she carried. Souls longing for the return to their realm, Ivalice. A word Kallavan recognized but also not, memories of Nero and Rohan filling in the void he'd otherwise carry about it. The home world of the first reflection.

Green energy started to envelop Spada and Kallavan could tell that someone was taking over or a sliver of the real self emerged from within the sea of souls. It was here that the Admiral would find an equal shift, a change within him. But instead of envelopment a warm orange aura would seep out of him. As if something had left him, something important. A resonance with Spada her anguish. A voice echoed for Kallavan to hear.

Tho hast deceived us my child. The words are immortal, they cannot be defamed.
No! It was not me, I was not in control!
You are blind, child. That was you. A you that was caged, chained but still you. You defy it with entire being.
One has to be true and follow the words you speak.
Farewell, child of Light
Spada fell to her knees and while no tears ran down from Kallavan's face the man mourned. He hast lost his guidance, the will that invigorated him time and time again. Rage unbound clashed against his own morals. The Almighty had left him and hope started to slowly flee from the young Admiral. Spada wept and the man stared into what would be eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. He's simply not...not here..." Kallavan would say or tried to end it then and there. But as he spoke the man came into trance. Souls of the unsundered cried out together with Spada which resonated with Kallavan and then the Admiral's eyes glowed. Spirits overlapped and Rohan took the reins.

"Lady you're talking to the man that had to chose between family and the world. And that was before our apocalypse." Kallavan spoke, two voices overlapping. The Admiral and Rohan's talking together, at once. Kallavan stood up, puppeteered by Rohan at this point.
"Oh damn, what bone isn't broken in here? Jeez, kid you got roughed up big time." The man said with now his hands in his pockets.
"This is the hand we're dealt Spada. That ancient prophecy rang true after all. I'll impart it onto Kallavan as well but for you, I shall give the courtesy of saying it out loud. For, despite your heinous acts you are equally necessary as is Kallavan to pursue you until the end times."

Rohan said as he took a few steps further, the light in his eyes now coating his entire body as the energy started to peel away. Like paper burning away.

"One brings shadow, one brings light.
One dark future no one survives.
On their shadows, away we fly. "

"Interpret that as you will. But we are at peace, the past is the past. Hatred no longer consumes us and nor shall it Kallavan after today. Your corruption is already settling within him. I truly am sorry how fate has played its cards. But you, too, have been chosen. By the people of Ivalice." Rohan would say his energy now showing an illusion of his prime self that was slowly fading. Speaking one final time to Spada before Kallavan would return him to the sea of souls inside of him.

"You, too, are a herald of the first."

Rohan would say leaving the last sentence up to Spada her own interpretation. The glow faded and before long Kallavan would return to his usual self. Eyes bagged and with a glance set to the side. Avoiding eye contact.
Inspiration for the quote and most of the unsundered stuff, all from final fantasy :p

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Facing the Emperors - #23
@kakashi19283

The Palace Tower. A dragon coiled around the tower and a cloud with ominous aura hung below Big Mom. The two Yonko’s rose to meet Kidd, Killer, Sasaki, and Zeus. Kaido noted Yamato, her unconscious in Kidd’s arm. Big Mom noted Zeus the traitor, and the Marine which manipulated him into the betrayal. Zeus was silent. He wanted Mama so bad, yet now, he was paralyzed in both fear and jealousy. Big Mom seemed to have a new homie, and the woman salivated with anger.

Sasaki challenged them to a fight. No reason, other than pride and coolness, perhaps. The Vice-Admiral took aim to Kaido, who was much less interested in the man. Instead, the King of Beasts rose his head above the tower, with Kidd in his sights. The infamous Pirate Captain gritted his teeth - this was not according to plan. Yet, the man was fearless, shouting at Kaido in sheer defiance only one of the Worst Generation would have.
[Kidd] “Don’t underestimate us, Kaido! Take another step, and I’ll have your ‘son”’ head! Try me! And you’ll find out who the real monster is!"
Those words were cut with confidence. The man’s gliding metal converged on him, brimming with power. To such statement, Kaido stared. A quiet grin appeared as the dragon’s mighty voice echoed.

[Kaidou] “You think you can threaten me, boy? Wororororo! Feel free. A failure fate is but his own! So yours is sealed!”

Kidd’s eyes widened. Kaido did not care. The Supernovas eyes widened further as they saw the red flame forming in Kaido’s mouth. Like a beam, a line of fire in form of fireball descended. Kid moved quickly as the fireball engulfed the top of the tower. A massive explosion occurred, blanketing the whole sky. In the explosion’s grasp was both Big Mom and Sasaki, extending that far. Kaido did not care. He attacked kin and foe alike.
The destruction was heavy, leveling the palace tower. The exposion was equally massive. Zeus, frozen and staring at Big Mom, would not move. Sasaki was a sitting duck. In the aftermath of the explosion cloaked in smoke and fire, Big Mom appeared before Sasaki and Zeus in a surprise attack. Napoleon was raised up in Prometheus fiery flames. The blade was not only black it was tainted by red lightning - King’s Haki. The Emperor’s Will was so pervasive, so thick in the air, it would disable or make it hard to feel Big Mom’s presence, future, or approach.

The blade, expanded to cover all of Sasaki’s body and most of Zeus sought to impale the monkey man’s head, able to separate the sky itself off sheer will. Importantly, Big Mom’s hand, glowing, attempted to take hold of Sasaki’s rifle and body.

[Big Mom] “I brought you into this world, Zeus! And I’ll take you out! You and that disgusting monkey!!!”

Kaido DPS: 120: 5. Town Level +4 S Rank + 2 CoA = 11. Small Continent Level

Big Mom DPS: 120: 5. Town Level + 4 S Rank + 2 CoA + 1 King Haki = 12. Large Continent Level

Cognac (literally meaning "Emperor Blade"): Napoleon turns into its seax form, and Big Mom sets the blade alight with Prometheus's flames, resulting in a weapon that both cuts and burns the opponent. This is apparently Napoleon's most powerful form.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji @Guren

See Sasaki post.

(Biscuit Island) @Sea

The burst of Katakuri's Hao-shoku no Haki reverberated far and wide. It carried his voice, and with it, a command to his sister, Brulee. She was to come to him. Akira's eyes widened, realizing what was happening. Somehow, reinforcements were coming. It would take a few dozen seconds for them to arrive, but neither Katakuri nor Akira rushed to continue their fight before the reinforcements would arrive. After all, it was in Katakuri's interest to wait, and it was in Akira's interest to catch his breath, as well as make sure he was on guard for when the reinforcements did finally arrive. Less than a minute later, it happened. From a mirror shard that was a good hundred or so meters away, likely broken during the fight, multiple silhouettes jumped out. They traversed the destroyed battlefield quickly, appearing close to Katakuri as a group. The frist one to arrive was Charlotte Perospero. Landing next to him right after his arrival, was Charlotte Mond-d'Or. Charlotte Brulee and Charlotte Galette followed afterward. The last one to arrive was Charlotte Streusen, the oldest of the group, complaining how quick the young ones were. A few moments after, three more arrived. They were not part of the Charlotte family, but they were incredibly famous for being part of a different Yonkou crew. One that was, naturally, present here. Black Maria, Basil Hawkins and Ulti.

Suddenly, 8 new figures joined the fray. And by the looks of it, they were all together.

I need to catch my breath. Katakuri, what is going on here?

Streusen said.

I heard brother Katakuri calling us.

Brulee said.

The Spada Pirates, I assume... Their Captain killed a number of our brothers and sisters, they will have to pay this back with their own blood!

Perospero said, having already ran into La Spada earlier.

They wreaked havoc in Wano Kuni as well. Time for payback.

Black Maria said.

Chances of his survival in this fight are... 1%.

Basil Hawkins said, Ulti nodding.

Katakuri spoke, bringing everyone together under one command.

We will all attack together. I will read the future and find a weakness. Attack as you wish!

Katakuri said, getting ready. Akira was overwhelmingly outnumbered. Danger was face to face with the La Spada Pirates' young assassin.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Facing the Emperors - #23
@kakashi19283

The Palace Tower. A dragon coiled around the tower and a cloud with ominous aura hung below Big Mom. The two Yonko’s rose to meet Kidd, Killer, Sasaki, and Zeus. Kaido noted Yamato, her unconscious in Kidd’s arm. Big Mom noted Zeus the traitor, and the Marine which manipulated him into the betrayal. Zeus was silent. He wanted Mama so bad, yet now, he was paralyzed in both fear and jealousy. Big Mom seemed to have a new homie, and the woman salivated with anger.

Sasaki challenged them to a fight. No reason, other than pride and coolness, perhaps. The Vice-Admiral took aim to Kaido, who was much less interested in the man. Instead, the King of Beasts rose his head above the tower, with Kidd in his sights. The infamous Pirate Captain gritted his teeth - this was not according to plan. Yet, the man was fearless, shouting at Kaido in sheer defiance only one of the Worst Generation would have.

[Kidd] “Don’t underestimate us, Kaido! Take another step, and I’ll have your ‘son”’ head! Try me! And you’ll find out who the real monster is!"
Those words were cut with confidence. The man’s gliding metal converged on him, brimming with power. To such statement, Kaido stared. A quiet grin appeared as the dragon’s mighty voice echoed.

[Kaidou] “You think you can threaten me, boy? Wororororo! Feel free. A failure fate is but his own! So yours is sealed!”

Kidd’s eyes widened. Kaido did not care. The Supernovas eyes widened further as they saw the red flame forming in Kaido’s mouth. Like a beam, a line of fire in form of fireball descended. Kid moved quickly as the fireball engulfed the top of the tower. A massive explosion occurred, blanketing the whole sky. In the explosion’s grasp was both Big Mom and Sasaki, extending that far. Kaido did not care. He attacked kin and foe alike.

The destruction was heavy, leveling the palace tower. The exposion was equally massive. Zeus, frozen and staring at Big Mom, would not move. Sasaki was a sitting duck. In the aftermath of the explosion cloaked in smoke and fire, Big Mom appeared before Sasaki and Zeus in a surprise attack. Napoleon was raised up in Prometheus fiery flames. The blade was not only black it was tainted by red lightning - King’s Haki. The Emperor’s Will was so pervasive, so thick in the air, it would disable or make it hard to feel Big Mom’s presence, future, or approach.

The blade, expanded to cover all of Sasaki’s body and most of Zeus sought to impale the monkey man’s head, able to separate the sky itself off sheer will. Importantly, Big Mom’s hand, glowing, attempted to take hold of Sasaki’s rifle and body.

[Big Mom] “I brought you into this world, Zeus! And I’ll take you out! You and that disgusting monkey!!!”

Kaido DPS: 120: 5. Town Level +4 S Rank + 2 CoA = 11. Small Continent Level

Big Mom DPS: 120: 5. Town Level + 4 S Rank + 2 CoA + 1 King Haki = 12. Large Continent Level

Cognac (literally meaning "Emperor Blade"): Napoleon turns into its seax form, and Big Mom sets the blade alight with Prometheus's flames, resulting in a weapon that both cuts and burns the opponent. This is apparently Napoleon's most powerful form.

Yonkou Kaidou's long, serpentine body coiled around the tower. Big Mom floated in the air, standing atop her thundercloud Homie, Hera. The two Yonkous had arrived, after they had defeated their opponents - Kallavan and La Spada. But, the battle of the generations was not over yet. Sasaki, whose omnipotent hearing could reach the furthest corners of Whole Cake Island, knew better. He could hear the conversation of the two souls. Kallavan and La Spada, they were alive. Sasaki himself had no reason to fight the two Yonkous. In fact, he was here to attempt to prevent Fate - prevent La Spada from killing Big Mom. Attacking Big Mom and wasting her energy would merely leave her more exposed in her eventual fight against La Spada. And yet... Sasaki could not help himself. His ancient blood, his ancient meaning, he could not stop it. The berserker inside him loved to fight. And in front of him were two of the strongest.

The berserker's aura, which appeared in Wano Kuni, was tamed currently. But it was somewhere there, urging Sasaki on. He had to test himself against the two Yonkou. Now was the time.

Yonkou Kaidou opened his gaping maw, fire coiling inside it. He exhaled, unleashing an enormous beam of fire that engulfed the tower. Bolo Breath - an attack that served as the dragon's signature. The Bolo Breath exploded, unleashing a wave of fire that reached far and wide. Lightning and Busou-shoku no Haki suddenly erupted from Sasaki's body and Clima Tact - the monkey staff - resulting in a powerful thunderclap. The thunderclap clashed with the outskirts of the Bolo Breath, nullifying it and keeping it from harming Sasaki or Zeus. At that moment, Big Mom, riding Hera, appeared in front of Sasaki. Napoleon, erupting with Prometheus' raging fire, was swung, seeking to kill Sasaki. In turn, Sasaki spun and swung his monkey staff. The monkey staff was clad with black Busou-shoku no Haki, surrounded with Hasshouken vibrations, and crackled with lightning of the Goro Goro no Mi, as well as advanced Conqueror's Haki. Napoleon and the monkey staff clashed, resulting in a collision that generated enough energy to split the skies above.

Oi Zeus! Snap out of it, we don't want to fight mama! She's just angry right now! Fly toward the dragon!

Sasaki said, a thundercloud popping out on the end of the monkey staff and flying into Zeus' mouth to give him some energy. The rifle was pointed toward Big Mom, in case she attempted another attack. An eye was kept on Eustass Kid as well.

P.S. Lemme know who's controlling Zeus, if he ain't under my control I can't really attack, since I don't know if I can move or not. xD

Kari:
Sasaki heats the air around him with his Goro Goro no Mi powers until it explodes in a thunder clap. This is used to avoid and neutralize non-material attacks, such as flying slashes or certain other elemental attacks. Unranked - supplementary move.

Vibro Strike:
Using anything blunt, such as a punch, kick, headbutt, elbow strike, body slam, the Clima Tact, a scabbard or even the blunt side of a sword, Sasaki can strike his opponent, unleashing a powerful shockwave. Rank: S.

120: 5. Town Level + S:+4 + COA: +2 + COC: +1 = 12. Large Continent Level

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI – Biscuit Island #30
@kakashi19283

A commanding voice. Katakuri shouted – but what happened next wasn’t just a mere one person that Katakuri called for. A mirror manifested and from its depth several beings would walk into the scene. This wasn’t just one person; it is a group of them. The boy surprised, but his emotions, expressions are all hidden underneath the mask of his raid suit. Yet he understood one thing, it is no longer just a fair fight anymore. Perhaps with 2 people it would been feasible to fight – but with this amount of people it would be impossible especially given conditions. Not only that he would recognize a face as well but he chose not to acknowledge it physically. Looking around, the boy wasn’t able to immediately locate his weapon, perhaps lost under all the Mochi that Katakuri has formed. It wouldn’t be easy to find it especially in the midst of a battle, and especially given the current circumstances where there is eight of them. The pain has slowly subsided after acclimating for a while now though the other arm would remain pretty much unusable in battle. But he could bite though the pain just to fly away.

Sigh…

Deep breaths. A very useful technique to remain calm, and to rethink his steps. War is never fair. And perhaps the boy should probably not trust in La Spada’s words, that he should be prepared for everything. No sense to think further. Retreat is the only way. But the boy wouldn’t back off yet. His sword is still lost on the island, though it is likely the sword would eventually make its way to its owner. Akira however has a rough estimation of where the sword went though he would need to get closer to the group, as dangerous as it is the boy wouldn’t throw away his sword like that.

Another deep breath. Akira would suddenly emanate his Conqueror’s Haki, spreading outwardly in the island. Only Katakuri and Black Maria knew of it – or at least the latter would experience it once more, though whether or not she would make that connection remains to be seen. But that was all she could expect. With a jump, Akira would bring himself closer to the group, but not too close – his eyes peeled around. The enemy’s movement, the surroundings. He would move his injured wing slightly behind his back whilst putting his other wing forward. The boy needs a clear vision to see all eight of them, and a lot of predicting of their movements. Defensive. The boy imbued his wing with Haki, coating it in black as he would swung his wing in a vertical manner, generating an air blade aimed at the group - the force of the air blade, generating enough power and thrust blow the Mochi in a relatively small area of its trajectory.

Akira's DPR: 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) + A: +3 CoA: +3 = 12. Large Continent Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Whole Cake Island - #31
@kakashi19283 @Guren

The Beaches of WCI
Remember us. Remember that we lived.

Those words sent La Spada deep in thought. The hate of the Sundered, hundreds of thousands, all concentrated in her body, were all fighting to be remembered, to live again. It was why The Grim had been resurrected, out of that hate. To bring the Underworld to these seas, where the souls of Sundered could live again, to be remembered again. What would that achieve? To be United and at peace, that was rest. Yet, clouded by the hate of hundreds of thousands, La Spada was blinded by hate - she was hate.

La Spada broke free for a moment, enough her despair. Remember that we lived. La Spada could not even remember the faces of her sisters. Suddenly, one whom she remembered spoke the prophecy.

"One brings shadow, one brings light.
One dark future no one survives.
On their shadows, away we fly."
Chosen by the people of Ivalice. A herald of the first. La Spada took a deep breath. Her aura showed a hint of humanity as her mind raced. Those words rang true. Suddenly, like a tsunami taking over shore, that aura was snuffed out, as a wave of hateful aura took over. La Spada’s infamous thick killing aura returned, as legion took home. Yet, words were coming out, muddled by the hate. It would be subtle, but one could hear.

La Spada revealed her plan to Kallavan, the Marine Vice-Admiral.
[La Spada] “Before day rises again, tha’ old hag, Big Mom will fall to mah’ blade. To swallow her power. The power to bring tha’ souls of the Sundered to life. Ivalice will rise.”
[La Spada] “Perhaps seperation will bring back memories of mah’ beloved sisters. The world as collateral, be dammed.”
A realization. The Soul DF could implant souls to things. This was not just a drive at Yonko. Kallavan would know. The end result would be far more sinister. Souls of hate, Sundered, to take home in the seas. To bring up the Underworld - this is what La Spada meant. The last, she noted. A being of hate because she was filled with Legion. If she were to implant those souls in the world, perhaps that hate will leave her. Leave her so she can remember her sisters, and in doing so, giving them life. This was not just to unearth the Sundered - this was personal for La Spada. A gentle dream of love, to be achieved through grim. Collateral damage was the world.
[La Spada] “What will yah’ do now?”

Now Kallavan would know. Fated to clash. Kaido and Big Mom still lived. What now?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Facing the Emperors - #24
@kakashi19283

The Sky split. Big Mom and Sasaki clashed, causing the very sky to sever. The aura spreading the area was thick and strong. Everywhere, all meshed together like a dancing team. Sasaki ordered Zeus, who, now shaking off his shock, flew away from Big Mom. Kaido, who had turned into hybrid form, had landed in the ruins of the towers’ roof, holding a figure. Killer were nowhere to be found nor was Yamato. The air was thick with metal, now heated with Kaido’s Bolo breath.

Kaido, now showing to hold a bleeding and burnt Kid, tossed the man like a rag doll towards Sasaki. Kid changed directions quickly, passing by Zeus, only grazing the cloud with his hand. Kaido had turned to Sasaki, gripping his kanano.
[Kidd] “Right where I want you both. ASSIGN!!"
Suddenly, Kaido’s body moved by itself. Suddenly, Zeus moved by himself. Assigning magnetism by touch, Kid had made Kaido and Zeus attract. Violently, at speeds and power fearsome (120 DF), both Kaido and Zeus were sent to each other, destined to stick together. The dragon did not flinch. Using a cloud, he regained footing and pulled his bagua back. Using the immense speed by Kid, Kaido swung down, purple lightning and suffocating haki coarsing through it, to tear though Zeus if unhindered.

Kaido sought Sasaki’s body whole.

[Kaidou] “You tweeps! I’ll end you all! RAGNAROK!!!”

Big Mom had relocated high above all. She laughed as Kaido and Zeus were drawn to each other. She would have revenge. Her voice boomed.

[Big Mom] “Zeus! I will take my soul back! You disobeyed me! I brought you into this world, and I will take you out!”
[Big Mom] “Now my dears… make it rain!”

Big Mom held in her hands all her homies. They combined with their mouths and roared. Flame. Thunder. Blade. All surrounded by Big Mom’s terrible will. Taking the sky, blanketing the area with the tower in the middle, came down black and glowing lasers. They came down like rain, incessant and together, seeking to take all below her, Yonko or not. Directed by her power, these would not miss. The sheer number and incessant rain would pour dozens and dozens to each.

This was madness. Madness of power.
(this, but with lasers)​

Assign (literally meaning "Assignment"): Kid touches a foreign object or person and thereby turns them highly magnetic. Specifically, Kid assigns a magnetic polarity to a given target, signified by him saying either S (Sエス Esu?) for South or N (NエヌEnu?) for North, and the magnetized object/subject displaying the respective letter somewhere on its/their surface.[12] Targets with different assigned poles will then be drawn into one another with immense force until sticking together.

Kaido DPS: 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) +5 S+ Rank + 3 CoA = 14. Planet Level

Big Mom DPS: 120: 5. Town Level + 5 S+ Rank + 3 CoA = 13. Moon Level

[OCC] You can control Zeus from now on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI 30

Rohan had spoken the old prophecy. Spada lingered upon those words and found new power into them, Immortal Words. She'd inhale sharply and slowly returned to her hateful self, a legion pushing towards her goal. A goal she finally revealed to Kallavan, the Admiral looked at her with eyes widening each passing second.

[La Spada] “Perhaps seperation will bring back memories of mah’ beloved sisters. The world as collateral, be dammed.”
"That path will only extend your suffering."
"I will not stand by idle when that time comes to pass, remember that...Spada."

Kallavan said his last sentence nearly forced out, a habit of his previous self. Kallavan was still conflicted in his mind. Were these things forged out of his own desires or imprinted by a false creation? The boy that was Kallavan before his sealed memories. Would he have turned out into the same one that stands today? Would he truly have become a marine? Such thoughts plagued the Admiral and at a cross roads in his life he truly was.

His eyes were cast to the ground, bags still under his eyes. That pride that was synonymous with the Admiral of old now a faint memory. The revelation of his past of who he truly was had done more damage to him that he dared to admit. And then Spada asked him a question. A question that was already asked in his mind a hundred times. Indeed, what will he do?

Kallavan looked up, eyes cast upon the horizon and looking beyond that. He was contemplating something and closed his eyes before shaking his head.

"I will seek justice. That man took everything. I don't even know who I truly am. Even my name, Kallavan Stormblessed. A forgery created by him."

Kallavan said and for the first time in quite some time clenched his hand into a fist, gazing into it. A flame flickered in his eyes. A flame that Spada would notice. For that tiny speck flared so bright, brighter than Kallavan's entire soul did back at Wano. His past returned as an active memory became an impetus for something greater. Something that might even make Spada's hairs stand on end, if she had any.

"Today, Kallavan Stormblessed died. He was a forgery, a mockery, created to be the ideal marine. But no more."

The marine said as he clenched his fist even tighter. He'd even clench his teeth as anger soared through his veins, releasing a fraction of power that was waiting to burst through the seams. Black sparks flew off the man's body, destroying a nearby boulder through haki alone. A frightening sensation and Spada would feel that this man before her was becoming one of her most difficult opponent yet. Her corruption that sought root within was already placated, even it found peace within Kallavan's will. And slowly the man was returning to a newly improved self. For now duty screamed and took priority for the tragic memory. Justice for them and himself would come. But first he needed power and fame. To fight the one for justice he'd need both. And only Kaido could give him both. The Yonko would fall, for the betterment of the world.

"Starting now Kallavan D Blackthorne takes the stand. Champion of mankind. Now and forgotten"

A storm was brewing. Cogs were turning.
The awakening of Kallavan D Blackthorne would in the near future change more than the defeat of a Yonko.
But the almighty still offered no response to his Herald.
What was He seeking?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji @Guren

See Sasaki post.

(Biscuit Island) @Sea

The highest representatives of the Big Mom Pirates and the Beast Pirates, two Yonkou crews feared all over the world, now stood united against Akira, the young Assassin. The situation was dire for Akira. He was undoubtedly the strongest person there, but he had had to face opponents one after the other, and Katakuri, a future sight user, was a special case on any battlefield. Akira was outnumbered, and he was the one in grave danger. Realizing that that was the case, the young Assassin formulated a plan to retrieve his weapon and make an escape. He pushed off of the ground, charging toward the group. The group was ready, each of their members, aside from Katakuri, ready to counterattack. When Akira swung his wing, unleashing a flying slash, a number of the Big Mom Pirates and Beast Pirates answered in kind. Streusen swung his kitchen knife, unleashing a flying slash. Perospero swung his arm, unleashing a cutting wave of hardened candy. Basil Hawkins swung his sword, as did Galette, the two unleashing flying slashes. All of the attacks collided with Akira's own, the cutting forces pushing against each other for supremacy. At that moment in time, a strange force reverberated across the battlefield, summoning Akira's attention. The big one was coming.

Katakuri, standing behind his group of protectors, was crouching down, his arm sunk deep into the mochi. The strange force that reverberated throughout the mochi battlefield, took control of all of it. The massive amounts of mochi all started to flow toward Katakuri, culminating at his arm, forming a fist of mochi of absolutely enormous proportions. This left the city without mochi covering it. Black Busou-shoku no Haki clad the juggernaut of a fist, casting a shadow all over the battlefield. Katakuri's eyes glowed with Conqueror's Haki.

(Not as strong as Luffy's of course)

Time for you to die, scum. This is for my brothers.

Katakuri said. The fist started to descend toward Akira, aiming to crush him with supreme force. The collision of the fist with the ground would send shockwaves throughout the city, ravaging it and leaving it in ruins.

DPR: 120: 5. Town Level + Z:+6 + COA: +2 = 13. Moon Level

Top Bottom