Island Whole Cake Island

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji

Big Mom dashed forward, arriving in front of La Spada. Her arrival in front of La Spada came with enough force to create wind. She rose Napoleon up into the air, imbuing him with black Busou-shoku no Haki and cladding him with the lightning of advanced Conqueror's Haki. Big Mom's downward swing carried the force of a meteor, descending upon La Spada dangerously and with deathly consequences. However, La Spada answered in kind. Rising up and unsheathing her sword, La Spada swung it upward, meeting Napoleon head on. The two blades never met, instead creating tremendous force and Haki inbetween them, colliding for supremacy. The clash lasted a few moments, until La Spada's blade ultimately claimed victory, pushing Napoleon to the side with force, and continuing for Big Mom's gut. A crack appeared on Napoleon's blade, but the sheer Haki cladding him protected him from snapping in the face of a single clash. What was left of La Spada's swing, after the clash, cut into Big Mom's gut, though not reaching deep enough to cut her down. A soul filled haze leaked from Big Mom's wound, almost as if her soul had been damaged more than her body.

Hngh-

Big Mom winced in pain.

La Spada's DPR: 9. Small Country Level

Big Mom's Durability: 8. Island Level (121+, Zoans only) + COA: +2 = 10. Large Country Level

DPR 1 below durability: somewhat effective

However she did not fall, now at her strongest and biggest ever. As soon as La Spada's swing was completed, two infernal, clawed hands erupted from the ground under her, grabbing her by her boney ankles and shins. Whether La Spada would have felt Misery's approach from underground was anyone's guess, but the timing of Misery's attack made it hard to do anything about it - for La Spada would have had to give up on her own attack prior. Wasting no time whatsoever, both Misery and Big Mom attacked at the same time. From Misery's infernal, clawed hands, an enormous amount of fire and lightning erupted, aiming to engulf La Spada in a sphere of the elements at point blank range. At the same time, Big Mom, still in front of La Spada, swung the cracked Napoleon, unleashing an incredibly powerful shockwave, filled with black Busou-shoku no Haki, aiming to engulf La Spada.

Misery's DPR: 120: 5. Town Level + S+:+5 = 10. Large Country Level

Big Mom's DPR: 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) + S+:+5 + COA: +3 = 14. Planet Level

@Guren

Kaidou's flame, lightning and wind breath collided with Kallavan's last ditch attack. The enormous collision up in the sky overtook the skies as far as the eye could see, almost like a small supernova erupting in the dark of the night. The flames, lightning, wind, shockwaves and Haki gnawed against one another for a few seconds, before the collision started to die down, filling the skies with smoke. From the smoke, Kallavan's body came flying out, limp and incapable of stopping himself. He crashlanded back on the island, his body laying in a massive crater. Thorkell the Fox dug himself out of some soil that had landed on top of him from all of the mayhem, and hurried over to Kallavan's relatively motionless body.

"Damn...it..."

"Life....."
"Before....."
"Deathhhh
"
Barely keeping his consciousness about him, Kallavan stared at the sky. Soon thereafter, his arm fell limp next to him and he closed his eyes. Was the impressive Navy soldier dead? Have the Navy once again failed to bring down the unsurmountable monster that is Kaidou? Thorkell the Foxx sniffed parts of Kallavan, before biting onto a part of his clothing and trying to pull onto him - as if trying to get him to wake up. He then bit Kallavan's hand, not strongly enough to injure him further, but just enough to hopefully jolt him awake. And yet, it did not happen. Thorkell the Fox stared at Kallavan for a good minute or so, waiting for him to finally get up. But, it never happened. Instead, the situation got worse. Suddenly, the ground shook, strong enough to almost throw Thorkell the Fox off his feet. A shadow cast over both him and Kallavan, and when Thorkell the Fox turned around, he saw the enemy towering over them.

Kaidou the insurmountable. Standing in his Hybrid form, Kaidou held his spiked Kanabo in his hand. Looking down at Kallavan, he spoke with a solemn voice.

Another one has failed...

Kaidou said, noticing Thorkell the Fox.

Are you with him? Let's finish this already...

Kaidou said, raising his right foot. Stomping down, Kaidou aimed to crush Thorkell the Fox under his foot with a powerful stomp.

-------------------------------

33 posts so far for part 2 (just tracker)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI – Chateau #17
@Kaka

Akira’s dynamic movement made it difficult for the rest of Big Mom Pirates to land a proper hit, which allowed him to gradually close in onto the crew. That prompted frustrations from the Big Mom Pirates as they decided to force the situation as Streusen would unleash two air blade on two sides, the first one heading towards Akira’s direction – turning the ground into batter as the ground in front of Akira wobbles softly. A second one would aim for Akira’s back, cutting off the ‘escape route’ and effectively place Akira with only two directions left, forward and back. There is no reason to run back however thus the boy’s choice is to run forward should he intend to fight the same way.

Streusen shouted, provoking Akira to strike them. The boy whom stopped before he would run past into the wobbly ground would consider for a few seconds. Running at them would probably be a trap set up to take advantage of the ‘small space’. The boy is unlikely to fight the same way in this circumstances. He could easily get around the problem with the ground if he wanted to. But perhaps this small space on the ground may work for him as well as for them. A trap, a bait as much as a great risk to follow through. The bigger problem would be Brulee with her powerful reflective attacks and perhaps the most mysterious one. The other two with the candy and butter wasn’t too big of an issue given his understanding. But at the same time, the easiest way to deal with any of them would be getting close, as proven with Mond-d’Or.

The boy leapt forward, taking the supposed bait. He would aim to get even closer – knowing that they would likely take the opportunity to attack with seemly nowhere to go, but the boy did not attack immediately. He would run straight into them, his senses concentrated, waiting to dodge incoming attacks at will. Should none of them for some reason attacked Akira, likely waiting for an opening – the boy would jump and land directly on them. This time, using his Zoan powers. Changing it up he would crash down upon with his talons and in that immediately moment suddenly beat his wings at the same time destroying the ground upon them and creating a powerful shockwave – aimed to blast the Big Mom Pirates away from him and into the modified ground that Streusen set up. If successful, the four Big Mom Pirates would find themselves trap in whatever swirling batter that they utilized, likely placing them into a position of vulnerability. This would allow the boy to spin about the destroyed ground, using the clawed talons to maintain stability and pivot as Akira swung his sword once more - its blade glowed blue as blackish-blue smoke emanates from itself, generating a black circular air blade aimed at all of the Big Mom Pirates at the same time, wisps of energy dancing upon the edges of the entire circular air blade.

Name: Apex Bomb
Description: Akira drops back down onto the ground with his feet and destroy the ground with immense force, generating a powerful shockwave around him accompanying by beating his wings at the same time. (51 Mastery, 51 Strength)

Akira's DPR: 120: 5. Town Level + B: +2 = 7. Mountain Level

Name: Full Moon
Description: An Iai technique where the user unsheathes and spun around on his own position, firing an air blade that takes the shape of a long circular air blade that can hit anyone from all angles. (61 Shuurin, 61 Movement 61 Strength)

Akira's DPR: 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) + A: +3 + CoA: +3 = 12. Large Continent Level

Streusen successfully carved out a thin path for Akira to follow, that only led to them. To Akira's right and his left, there was now a swamp of batter, hard to walk in and possibly to get stuck in. Baiting Akira into an attack, Streusen called out, taking a vocal lead as the eldest of the Big Mom Pirates. Akira took them up on their offer, charging forward and jumping up into the air. As Akira was descending, aiming on Apex Bombing the ground, Perospero struck. Raising his arms up into the air, he summoned an enormous amount of candy, shaping it and hardening it into a spiked monstrosity.

Candy Maiden Decoration...!!!

Perospero roared, imbuing the spiked monstrosity with black Busou-shoku no Haki. It collided with Akira's descending attack, aiming to overwhelm him while up in the air.

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + S:+4 + COA: +2 = 9. Small Country Level

Don't underestimate the Big Mom Pirates, brat!

Perospero proclaimed. As the candy monstrosity collided with Akira, both Streusen and Galette attacked as well, the former swinging his blade and unleashing a flying slash, while the latter swung her arms upward, unleashing a wave of melting hot butter. The attacks were not as strong as Perospero's own, though whether they were scheming something else remained to be seen. What was evident, was that the Big Mom Pirates were now going all out, intent on defeating Akira and avenging Katakuri's loss.

Streusen's DPR: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level + A:+3 = 6. City Level

Galette's DPR: 61-80: 2. Small Building Level + A:+3 = 5. Town Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI 43 @Kaka @Ichimonji @Gambit

He said:
“When we reach our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.”

Beaten to an inch of his life Kallavan remained motionless on the ground. The White Fox, Thorkell, did everything in its power to try and free Kallavan from his slumber. But all of its attempts were in vain for the great warrior did not respond to its plea. His eyes lost all signs of life and his voice was so quiet and far gone that he was as good as death. Kaido moved to the ground and spoke to himself and the fox, referring to Kallavan in a jaded manner. Thorkell quickly shifted it gaze only to meet the incoming shadow of a massive foot, danger loomed over the young creature, but what would be its ultimate fate?

"Where...am I?" Kallavan whispered noting the absolute darkness around him.
"I...I cannot move...am I dead?"

"No. Not yet."

A voice spoke from the right of Kallavan, forcing the man to turn his head for that was the only thing he could do. The individual now brought to the surface was a shorter but imposing figure. Long blond hair combined with a goatee this individual had the looks of a seasoned warrior. Kallavan could tell on the small details on his face and how he carried himself. But there was also a feeling of familiarity as if he had seen or met this person before.

"Who...who are you?"

"Harald. The strongest Viking to have roamed the seas."
"But enough about me. You, Kallavan, are mere inches away from death. If you had the strength to take another step, would you do it?"
"What a ridiculous question. What do you think?"
"Very well then. It seems the Zoan spirit has chosen well. Speak thy last words, Kallavan, descendant of Erik and Eivor. Become the herald you were meant to be." Harald said, fading from the spotlight, but his last words lingered, echoing throughout the dark void.

"If you succeed I will meet you in Shinkoku."
"My last words..."

Kallavan said, as he turned to wonder key moments of his life flashing before him. Ideals, words, spoken for the first time back in Vinlandia. But continued here in Whole Cake Island.

I will protect those who cannot protect themselves! - First Ideal
I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man. - Second Ideal
I swear to seek justice, to let it guide me, until I find a more perfect Ideal. - Third Ideal
I will never lose faith, darkness will not claim me any more. - Fourth Ideal

The darkness faded around him turning into water as he sank deeper and deeper to the depths down below, opening his eyes filled with conviction and pride.

"I will cease to carry this burden on my own. With Foxhound as my loyal retainers we will show the world our might."

Again Kallavan's eyes flashed with a pristine blue energy forcing him to open up his eyes in the real world. Just in time to see Kaido's foot from stomping on Thorkell. In a flash the fox beneath the Yonkou's boot was gone and standing a few meters to his left Kallavan stood up right, black steam raising from his body. The fox beneath his arm. With grace, he'd place the pup down onto the ground once more, baling his hands into fists moments afterwards.

"I've had enough of this. Seen enough despair and anguish to last a lifetime. And I've definitely seen enough of you, Kaido."

Kallavan spoke as the black steam surrounding him kept growing larger and larger by each passing moment. And the faint voice that the man carried now became overwhelming. Twice the size and force he had shown previously.

"SCREW ALL OF YOU GOD DAMN PIRATES. TODAY YOU WILL FALL!"
"HUAAAAAAAAAH!"

Kallavan screamed as a bright light erupted from him, together with the dark smoke that blasted everything away from him. A pillar of smoke shot upwards, piercing the very heavens up high. Lightning crackled all around the ground, air and everything in between. The incredible force of kings haki being released could be felt island wide for such was the increase of intensity in it. The young marine was forcing his way up to the world of the elites. And eventually the pillar of smoke died down and in one last act of defiance released its remains all around the young warrior.

At long last, zoan awakening was within Kallavan's hands. Elevating him to a new world of power and ability. But would it be enough?

"Let us finish this." Kallavan spoke with authority after donning a most terrifying form. Black smoke rising from his shoulders, forming a ring around his head.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Beaten to an inch of his life Kallavan remained motionless on the ground. The White Fox, Thorkell, did everything in its power to try and free Kallavan from his slumber. But all of its attempts were in vain for the great warrior did not respond to its plea. His eyes lost all signs of life and his voice was so quiet and far gone that he was as good as death. Kaido moved to the ground and spoke to himself and the fox, referring to Kallavan in a jaded manner. Thorkell quickly shifted it gaze only to meet the incoming shadow of a massive foot, danger loomed over the young creature, but what would be its ultimate fate?

"Where...am I?" Kallavan whispered noting the absolute darkness around him.
"I...I cannot move...am I dead?"

"No. Not yet."

A voice spoke from the right of Kallavan, forcing the man to turn his head for that was the only thing he could do. The individual now brought to the surface was a shorter but imposing figure. Long blond hair combined with a goatee this individual had the looks of a seasoned warrior. Kallavan could tell on the small details on his face and how he carried himself. But there was also a feeling of familiarity as if he had seen or met this person before.

"Who...who are you?"

"Harald. The strongest Viking to have roamed the seas."
"But enough about me. You, Kallavan, are mere inches away from death. If you had the strength to take another step, would you do it?"
"What a ridiculous question. What do you think?"
"Very well then. It seems the Zoan spirit has chosen well. Speak thy last words, Kallavan, descendant of Erik and Eivor. Become the herald you were meant to be." Harald said, fading from the spotlight, but his last words lingered, echoing throughout the dark void.

"If you succeed I will meet you in Shinkoku."
"My last words..."

Kallavan said, as he turned to wonder key moments of his life flashing before him. Ideals, words, spoken for the first time back in Vinlandia. But continued here in Whole Cake Island.

The darkness faded around him turning into water as he sank deeper and deeper to the depths down below, opening his eyes filled with conviction and pride.

"I will cease to carry this burden on my own. With Foxhound as my loyal retainers we will show the world our might."

Again Kallavan's eyes flashed with a pristine blue energy forcing him to open up his eyes in the real world. Just in time to see Kaido's foot from stomping on Thorkell. In a flash the fox beneath the Yonkou's boot was gone and standing a few meters to his left Kallavan stood up right, black steam raising from his body. The fox beneath his arm. With grace, he'd place the pup down onto the ground once more, baling his hands into fists moments afterwards.

"I've had enough of this. Seen enough despair and anguish to last a lifetime. And I've definitely seen enough of you, Kaido."

Kallavan spoke as the black steam surrounding him kept growing larger and larger by each passing moment. And the faint voice that the man carried now became overwhelming. Twice the size and force he had shown previously.

"SCREW ALL OF YOU GOD DAMN PIRATES. TODAY YOU WILL FALL!"
"HUAAAAAAAAAH!"

Kallavan screamed as a bright light erupted from him, together with the dark smoke that blasted everything away from him. A pillar of smoke shot upwards, piercing the very heavens up high. Lightning crackled all around the ground, air and everything in between. The incredible force of kings haki being released could be felt island wide for such was the increase of intensity in it. The young marine was forcing his way up to the world of the elites. And eventually the pillar of smoke died down and in one last act of defiance released its remains all around the young warrior.

At long last, zoan awakening was within Kallavan's hands. Elevating him to a new world of power and ability. But would it be enough?

"Let us finish this." Kallavan spoke with authority after donning a most terrifying form. Black smoke rising from his shoulders, forming a ring around his head.

The shadow of Kaidou's large, talon adorned foot bared down on Thorkell the Fox. One stomp and it would all be over for the little creature, presuming it did not possess a hidden power. With a glare in his eyes, Kaidou looked at the little creature, before stomping down. His talon collided with the ground, causing dust to shoot up into the air, and the ground to rumble. However, when the dust cleared, Thorkell the Fox was gone. Kaidou looked forward, seeing Kallavan rise. Thorkell the Fox in hand, Kallavan had snatched it from underneath Kaidou's foot, before he could crush it.

Worororo... I saw that in the future moments ago.

Kaidou said, revealing that he had seen Kallavan transform in his Mind's Eye. Was that the reason why Kaidou decided to go after Thorkell the Fox? To awaken the power within Kallavan? It was anyone's guess at this point, but one thing was certain. Kallavan has awakened, and now he was at his strongest ever.

Let's enter the finale, boy. I have been waiting...

Kaidou said, entering a stance one foot in front of the other, holding his spiked Kanabo with two hands close to his right hip. Grinning, flames started to roll out of Kaidou's mouth. Much like before, the flames started to roll down the length of his body, setting himself ablaze. However, this time, Kaidou remained in his Hybrid form, turning himself into a flaming dragon warrior. The flames spread down the length of his spiked Kanabo as well, swirling around it. Black Busou-shoku no Haki clad the Kanabo while the flames swirled around it.

Bring it, BRAT!

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI – Chateau #18
@Kaka

Jumping up into mid-air with no seemly further attacks Akira prepped to strike, but the rest of Big Mom Pirates wasn’t about to let themselves be rolled over so easily. Perospero generated a large amount of candy – hardened and shaped into a monstrous mouth that would aim to strike Akira as the boy descends down upon them. Striking head-on the boy forced to deal with the incoming attack struck his legs onto the mouth, not directly into the jaws however. Yet this time, Perospero’s attack managed to overwhelm Akira, for the boy did not utilize Haki in time. The head-on clash generated wind pressure against the boy, cutting and slicing around the boy though more prominently around the legs. Yet the weakened attack by Perospero in the midst of the clash did mild damage to the boy, not enough to truly put him down. As the clash would occur, Streusen and Galette would strike at the same time, unleashing attacks aimed to overwhelm the boy.

Clash: Attack is 2 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 3~DPR.

Akira's Durability: 8. Island Level (121+, Zoans only) vs new DPR: 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only)
Result: DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective

Yet the boy quickly leveraged himself, using the stronger attack to pivot his body forward with his talon clutched onto the attack Akira immediately placed his sword onto his mouth with his teeth biting upon the hilt of Twilight’s Edge. With the ability of flight, the boy immediately flaps his wings forward as it changed size, now quickly transformed into his Hybrid Form, his wings enlarged and blackened upon imbuing with Haki. In a clap, the boy unleashed a powerful wind gale where wisps of black energies dance upon the wind currents. With a powerful gale of wind, it would be enough to blast away the secondary attacks from Galette and Streusen in their combined might.

Name: Wind Gale
Description: Akira claps his wings, creating a powerful wind gale in front of him capable of shredding objects with ease. The power of the wind gale is dependent on the wing size. (51 Mastery, 45 Strength | 71 Mastery, 71 Strength)

Akira's DPR: 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) + A: +3 (Using Hybrid Form) + CoA: +3 = 12. Large Continent Level vs Combined DPR: 11. Small Continent Level
Result: Blasted away the two attacks.

Having fought Katakuri, the boy understood not to get too close to the properties of what they are producing. Much like the Mochi, even with the hardened candy. The boy would not spend too long making contact with the candy. His legs leaving physical contact with the monstrosity, the boy made one more flap of wing to boost himself forward, past the candy monster and down towards the group. The speed of the Zoan would likely allow Akira to quickly get to them before they are likely able to process the movement to obstruct his movements like Perospero did, especially in closer proximity. Making use of his speed, the boy aimed to land behind Perospero, hopefully and assuming with the rest of the group clustered somewhat closely.

Landing on the ground, the boy’s knee bends in a low stance – right wing forward but faced down towards ground whilst the left wing position behind him. In a spin, the boy immediately turns and swung his right wing, sharp as a blade towards Perospero’s back, aiming to inflict massive injuries in one strike similar to Mond-d’Or, imbued with Haki. At the same time, his left wing swung horizontally during the spin, generating an air blade in which imbued similarly with Haki that would be fired towards the rest of the group, whilst unlikely to take someone out but would aim to separate Perospero from the group in the event that he wasn’t completely taken out by Akira that would allow Akira more time to do so. Completing his spin, Akira immediately jump up and took the skies, but remained closely to Perospero otherwise.

Name: Blade Wings (Passive)
Description: When he is in his Human-Beast or Beast Form, Akira is able to use his Pteranodon wings like swords, allowing him to release powerful air blades by swinging them. These slash attacks can deal massive damage, and he can launch them in rapid succession. Akira is also capable of using the wings to attack normally, as the wings are both strong and durable enough to utilize it in melee. Doesn't stack rank bonus with other techniques using the bladed wings.
(Normal attacks: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength | 61 Mastery, 61 Strength)
(Air blades: 51 Mastery, 51 Strength | 71 Mastery, 71 Strength)

Akira's DPR to Perospero: 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) + A: +3 (Using Hybrid Form) + CoA: +3 = 12. Large Continent Level
Akira's Airblade DPR: 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) + A: +3 (Using Hybrid Form) + CoA: +3 = 12. Large Continent Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI 44

Kaido, cloaked in flames, stood before an awakened Kallavan. Pinnacle of strength vs Pinnacle of strength. The battle for world strongest was reaching its climax. Who'd come out on top, the old or the new?

The world would soon find out.

Kallavan stood at the ready, pressure radiating from his new-found form, but there was no time to appreciate it. The feeling was nearly overwhelming, intoxicating in all honesty. It was here at this moment Kallavan realized why many fighters could lose themselves to their zoan spirit. But he would not let it get to him, it'd sharpen him but not to the degree it'd harm himself.

His ferocious form now displayed for all to see. The pressure from this ancient being was immense but nothing Kaido couldn't overcome. What might come as a surprised was the marine's vast increase in physical ability. Without uttering a single word the Admiral had all but left from his position, only a small speck of dust was kicked up.

"Don't blink."

A voice called from Kaido's right. The distance between them only a meter or two but far enough for an ordinary hit to not be able to make contact. Still, Kallavan's right fist moved forward with its signature blue flame coating it. The fist itself coated with haki to an unyielding iron brick.

"Aden PUNCH!"

6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) +3(A) +3 Haki = 12. Large Continent Level

The punch went through its motions and unleashed a powerful force that distorted the air in front of it while also contorting it through the hasshoken power. In the end the natural barrier could do naught else but unleash what came from Kallavan's fist in the form of a metaphorical flying aircraft shell. Hence, the name of his new elevated attacks. They were all the same but on a higher field now thanks to his awakening. The attack aimed at Kaido's head.

A vision or a warning would come to Kaido, the result of Kallavan's current power was overwhelming. In a regular world that single fist would be capable to shatter or obliterate a regular opponent.

The rise in ability was astronomical.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[Voice] “Concentrate on what’s important, Isi. Then, commit to it all the way.”
Floating Island
Legion. For we are many.

Many souls. Many faces. Many stories. When the world was destroyed, once called Ivalice, the people were sent back to the source, this world, Sundered. Only a few survived whole, Unsundered. La Spada was one Unsundered, carried by her hate and malice. Those thousands of souls Sundered had to find a home to survive the journey, and they found La Spada. Inundated with hate, with wanting, La Spada became hate and wanting. A walking demon. A woman in daily torture of hate. One who could not even remember her sisters. This was not a battle for supremacy. Big Mom was the key. If La Spada got ahold of that power, she could control the souls, and inject them upon the world, releasing them. To save legion from destruction. To save herself from the hate.

A battle for a world. A battle for the memory of her sisters.

The Queen and The Grim had battled long. Yonko power in full display. Both had sustained great injuries, from emotional to physical. The women showed without a shadow a doubt they were the two strongest women in the seas. One to keep her throne. Another to keep her world. Yet, there could only be one. La Spada’s blade churned Big Mom’s inside with Ryo, imploding the Queen. However, the legend would not be defeated. With brilliant resilience and battle wit, Misery came from below, holding The Grim down. Big Mom bellowed out a Yonko sized attack, forcing La Spada to fling her left arm and leg forward to mitigate the damage - to no avail. The blast pushed La Spada back, bones flying everywhere. Face-up. Eyes with no soul. Aura gone. Defeated.

From the curt silence, the beating sound of a heart echoed. The heart La Spada never had began to beat. A beating that echoed through the island. The Drums of Liberation for a whole world. For we are many.

Isis Warsong got up.
[Big Mom] “Y-Y-You insolent…! It’s useless! THIS IS MY SEA! WHY DO YOU GET UP?!l
[Isis Warsong] “Because… they need me. And, no one will deny them but me.”
= super effective
Like a older sister, no one would bully the youngest but her. Those words came low. Those words came not from anger. Those words came from La Spada’s soul with a descending bass line. Music began to echo. A Sonata of Lament played with fervor, birthed from La Spada’s soul, from Legion. Ever so slowly and deliberate, La Spada got up. The will was unmoving. The Grim had lost her left arm and left leg. They weren’t just cut off, such that Spada could re-attach them, they were disentegrated. La Spada had lost those limbs and a quarter of her ribcage permanently, gouged. Yet, she stood, fuled by sheer will.

Ice formed in the woman’s left leg to stabilize her stance, as Isis looked down. Her breath slowed as she heard a voice. A voice followed by the voices of many that Big Mom could hear, could taste. A voice that reverberated through the loud music. A voice followed by the voice of many. By the voices of Legion - the emotional sonata as their chorus.
[Mother] “Isi. Listen to me. This isn’t about yah’. Every decision yah’ make will affect the countless people who rely on yah.”
Mr. Torque said:
“Did you know that 99% of all life in the world IS NOT BEING EXPLODED RIGHT NOW?! THAT'S BULLSH(bleep)T!!”

Luke Cage said:
COME GET THESE HANDS, SUCKA!!”

Majuro said:
“Welcome to the Sky Island Empire. Watch yourself - I’ll know.”

Juri said:
Well, hello there~”

Hobosaurus said:
“Give me the beer and I’ll let you live.”

Kogen Oldgate said:
“HATE CANNOT DEFEAT LOVE!!”

Mihawk0935 said:
“My only fear and lifelong nemesis is a steep cliff.”

Randomosity said:
Whatever they did to me made me totally indestructible... and completely unfuckable.”

Zelse said:
“Assassination is an art. To you, I am Picasso.”

Meepo said:
“MEEEEPPPOOO!!”

Ichimonji said:
“Those who left us are not gone. They live through us, through our actions, through our memories.”

Nwanime. The souls sang to the sonata. Voices that gave Isis life, purpose. The air shifted unlike anything before. There was no killing spirit. There was no hate. There was no wanting. There was nothing. Something more fearsome than hate - balance - like the unnerving calm before the storm. A storm called Ivalice. Big Mom could see the soul within those legion overlapping. Flickering in image, the purest version of La Spada, returned by the voices of those who counted on her. Isis Warsong, flesh and all, could be seen in a mirage, beautiful as she was wicked.

That calm became corporeal, surrounding Isis with white lightning and a white aura that gently flowed through her cracked and gouged bones. The souls of Legion combined into a force unlike anything Big Mom had ever seen. Souls combined with King’s Will - a brand new power. A white aura that enveloped Isis's whole body. The sky above them didn't just split, it thundered. The clouds parted enough for the full Moon to beam down on La Spada, forcing the moon's light to envelop the unyielding will.
That white aura surrounded La Spada’s right arm, swirling and becoming a mass. A mass that spoke, voices still echoing over Isis’ muse as she continued her speech.
[Mother] “Do yah” understand? Yah’ can’t just be a cocky angry kid anymore.”
Morticia Adams said:
“Hmmm... spoons.”

Samatha Hale said:
“Tired already? We haven’t even begun to have fun… This is the power of Darkness!”

Sentai Pink said:
“I will save anyone I can, even if they don't want my help!”

Nero said:
“The days of Demon Slayers are behind me, uncle. Today, all I depend on are these explosive fists!”

Pastel said:
“Let’s play a game, shall we…?”

Sai Mugurama said:
"If living means bowing down to the likes of you, I'd rather die on my feet with my head held high."

Odin The Allfather said:
“Proud Dwarven race, we shall take our rightful place among the creatures of the land!”

Rimu said:
“What? You’ve never been in the prescence of a star before?”

Ironbeard said:
“Ye can determine the quality of a man by the condition of his facial hair - mine be made of cast iron."

Raoh said:
“Sensui! I’ve been meaning to talk to you. What the hell is going on here? I ain’t buying it. The only guy in the whole Revolution who can hold his booze with me. You’re no traitor. Answer me!”

Velasco Rouge said:
“I’ll take your riches… and your shadow!”

AnimeFlame. Those souls Sundered joined in chorus. You can’t just be a cocky angry kid anymore. For decades that is what La Spada was. Here and now, to align with those who relied on her, La Spada needed to become something else. Those words, the overlapping voices, made the mass of energy La Spada held on her right arm compress and thicken. Intoxicating. The mass whirled with the spirit of thousands. The mass formed the face of a Dragon. A dragon who yearned to live again. A dragon who yearned to be delivered to this world. A dragon called Legion, for we are many.

Something shocking came from Isis Warsong: a genuine smile, as she began to align with those souls, with the voices that shouted to the heavens. The voice spoke finished her speech, ending with the loudest heartbeat of the Drums of Liberation.
[Mother] “YAH' FIGHTING FOR THEM, ISI. FOR THEIR FUTURE.
Chief VII-X said:
"From those honored dead we take increased devotion. So that the world, under the World Government, shall have a new birth of freedom from the ashes, and it shall not perish from the earth... The Pols shall bring the ashes."

Izumi Aizawa said:
“A beautiful woman makes my blood run!”

Bo said:
“BO NO LIKE! BO SMASH!!"

Todou said:
“Diplomacy. Try it, Irra-san. You might be surprised how much you can accomplish with mutual understanding.”

Johnny Ridden said:
“With this Eisen Sword, Leanne, I will do right by your memory and save our daughter!”
Shinji said:
“I once was an orphan as well. I was hunted. Finding my purpose, following in my father’s footsteps, has made me a man of Justice. If I can do it, you can too!”

Amaterasu said:
“They call me the Sun Goddess. Care to find out why?”

Suu said:
“Get your slimey hands off me! Oh, wait. That’s me! Tehehe!”

Frag said:
“Hunger. Time to feed!”

Tenko Honokami said:
“Steel your heart and move forward!”

Fukuzawa said:
“I might be a bounty hunter, but I don’t want to get civilians involved.”

Miles Morales said:
"You Give Me Strength. That's All A Hero Really Is. Someone Who's Brave For The People They Love."

WashedUpRP. You're fighting for them. The Unsundered took heed in the voices. Isis Warsong's held a full formed dragon in her right hand, coiled around her body. The voices and music were so loud, amplified to levels grand by soul power, that Big Mom's voice was drowned out. Her homies likely could not hear her - could not hear her commands. That was Big Mom's weakness. If she could not communicate with her homies, her power was diminished. Homies ruled by such matriarchy, history showed they would not act on their own. Those who would drown out the Queen would continue well into the last moment as Isis Warsong took a step forward.

The whole island shook. Those souls would know peace. The Queen had pushed La Spada to the brink of annihilation. In doing so, Big Mom had awakened a dragon. Big Mom had awakened the purest version of La Spada. La Spada had revived those lost, she had awakened Ivalice. Everything would ride on this last attack - there would be nothing left to give. A Z attack that would know no equal. The Queen of the Seas, the future of Legion, would be decided now. This was the last stand of a woman carrying the future of thousands, carrying the future of the Sundered.

From Pirate to to Demon. From Demon to Grim. From Grim to Savior. The purest version of La Spada stood, surrounded by the souls of Ivalice, to claim the throne.

Enter Isi.

[Isi] “It is not the dead who should not be among the living, but the living who will be among the dead.”

Note: Post Inspiration

Lament: A piece of music that expresses grief or sorrow typically accompanied by a descending bass line. Makes enemies depressed. Enemies who are depressed lose haki activation turns equal to the de-buff length (at 41 musicianship enemies lose 2 turns, at 100 musicianship enemies lose 3 turns . AoE is 15 meters (50 feet). Yomi adds two turns.
Requirement: 61 musicianship​
Sonata: A piece played with fervor, using aggressive high bass and decibels to damage one’s eardrums. Damaging one’s eardrums causes one to lose balance, giving enemies a de-buff to reaction speed. The de-buff is mastery/10.
Requirement: 41 musicianship​
Note: This gives -8 reaction speeds starting next post and haki lock for 4 turns b/c Yomi boost.

-------------------------------------------------

Dragon of Hades - The user calls the very soul of Hades to his palm, roaring with malevolence and the Chill of the Underworld. By coating Hades with Haki, the user creates an entirely new force: a dark dragon. The dragon can freeze and then shatter it’s target, creating a giant explosion. This leaves the user arm immobile for two turns.
Requirements: 120 Devil Fruit, 100 Speed, 100 Haki, 100 Vitality

Note: This post was a charge-up post. Isis has NOT released the dragon yet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji

A grand sonata played as La Spada rose, drawing out any out sounds as far as the eyes could hear. A left arm, a left leg and a quarter of a ribcage gone, La Spada rose like the silhouette of death that she was, ice forming to give her standing structure. However, La Spada was not the center of attention - not for Big Mom, the mother of all souls. Instead, it was the rise of the legion, La Spada's army and power.

[Big Mom] “Y-Y-You insolent…! It’s useless! THIS IS MY SEA! WHY DO YOU GET UP?!l
[Isis Warsong] “Because… they need me. And, no one will deny them but me.”

Big Mom enraged, she saw her enemy rising. She did not understand what La Spada was, nor what her purpose was. But there was an eerie feeling that Big Mom felt. Almost like La Spada was after her power. La Spada had never said it... but the ultimate power to control souls, that was something that Big Mom had. Raising Napoleon up toward the thundering and split sky, Big Mom gave a command.

It was not a verbal one, for the sonata still played loudly, drowning out all other sound. But, Misery would know. Yanking herself out of the ground, Misery flew toward Napoleon, coiling around his blade. Napoleon grew in size and his grin grew in minacity. Misery's energy of fire and lightning surrounded Napoleon's blade, basking him in power. The lightning of advanced Conqueror's Haki started to rumble along the blade, and black Busou-shoku no Haki started to coat it.

La Spada...

Big Mom said, calling her by her known name.

It is here that we will decide whose soul is stronger. Big Mom always prevails!

Big Mom said, readying herself. In the last 30 seconds since La Spada had risen, Big Mom had lost over 200 kilograms of weight. All of her energy was being consumed, focusing on one final attack.

@Guren

Kaidou stood in a battle readied stance, holding his spiked Kanabo with both hands close to his right hip. His flames had clad his scaly body, giving him the armor of the Dragon God. Wisps of black Busou-shoku no Haki floated off of Kaidou along with the embers. Condensed power. It was time for both gladiators to measure up against one another when at their strongest. Would Kaidou continue to seek a man who could fell him? Or would he finally realize his dream? The dream of death? Kallavan had to be the one. But Kaidou was skeptical. Not because Kallavan was undeserving, but because so many had given Kaidou hope, only to fall short in the end. The ultimate body that never falls. The hulking figure of muscle and power. He, Kaidou.

Suddenly, a voice called from Kaidou's right.

"Don't blink."
It happened in an instant. The distorted and contorted air created by Kallavan's punch, an incredibly powerful ''air shell'', collided with what looked like an eruption of fire. When Kallavan had thrown his fist forward, Kaidou's right arm had left his spiked Kanabo and struck outward with an elbow. The fiery armor erupted like a landmine, clashing with Kallavan's attack. Kaidou had seen the future with his Kenbun-shoku no Haki. He did not want to take Kallavan's attacks head on anymore.

Through the shockwave, fire and mayhem, Kaidou's spiked Kanabo came. Kaidou had turned to face Kallavan and unleashed a forward stab with the spiked Kanabo, aiming to slam it into Kallavan's abdomen. Black Busou-shoku no Haki and raging fire clad the spiked Kanabo. On contact, or without, at the apex of the attack, an enormous and highly condensed amount of fire would erupt from the tip of the spiked Kanabo, aiming to engulf the area in front of Kaidou in an explosive blast of fire.

Every motion that Kaidou and Kallavan now unleashed, would cause absolute destruction and disintegration of whatever was in front of them. Peak destructive ability.

Kaidou's DPR (first attack; elbow): 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) + A:+3 + COA: +3 = 12. Large Continent Level

Kaidou's DPR (second attack, Kanabo): 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) + A:+3 + COA: +3 = 12. Large Continent Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI – Chateau #18
@Kaka

Jumping up into mid-air with no seemly further attacks Akira prepped to strike, but the rest of Big Mom Pirates wasn’t about to let themselves be rolled over so easily. Perospero generated a large amount of candy – hardened and shaped into a monstrous mouth that would aim to strike Akira as the boy descends down upon them. Striking head-on the boy forced to deal with the incoming attack struck his legs onto the mouth, not directly into the jaws however. Yet this time, Perospero’s attack managed to overwhelm Akira, for the boy did not utilize Haki in time. The head-on clash generated wind pressure against the boy, cutting and slicing around the boy though more prominently around the legs. Yet the weakened attack by Perospero in the midst of the clash did mild damage to the boy, not enough to truly put him down. As the clash would occur, Streusen and Galette would strike at the same time, unleashing attacks aimed to overwhelm the boy.

Clash: Attack is 2 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 3~DPR.

Akira's Durability: 8. Island Level (121+, Zoans only) vs new DPR: 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only)
Result: DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective

Yet the boy quickly leveraged himself, using the stronger attack to pivot his body forward with his talon clutched onto the attack Akira immediately placed his sword onto his mouth with his teeth biting upon the hilt of Twilight’s Edge. With the ability of flight, the boy immediately flaps his wings forward as it changed size, now quickly transformed into his Hybrid Form, his wings enlarged and blackened upon imbuing with Haki. In a clap, the boy unleashed a powerful wind gale where wisps of black energies dance upon the wind currents. With a powerful gale of wind, it would be enough to blast away the secondary attacks from Galette and Streusen in their combined might.

Name: Wind Gale
Description: Akira claps his wings, creating a powerful wind gale in front of him capable of shredding objects with ease. The power of the wind gale is dependent on the wing size. (51 Mastery, 45 Strength | 71 Mastery, 71 Strength)

Akira's DPR: 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) + A: +3 (Using Hybrid Form) + CoA: +3 = 12. Large Continent Level vs Combined DPR: 11. Small Continent Level
Result: Blasted away the two attacks.

Having fought Katakuri, the boy understood not to get too close to the properties of what they are producing. Much like the Mochi, even with the hardened candy. The boy would not spend too long making contact with the candy. His legs leaving physical contact with the monstrosity, the boy made one more flap of wing to boost himself forward, past the candy monster and down towards the group. The speed of the Zoan would likely allow Akira to quickly get to them before they are likely able to process the movement to obstruct his movements like Perospero did, especially in closer proximity. Making use of his speed, the boy aimed to land behind Perospero, hopefully and assuming with the rest of the group clustered somewhat closely.

Landing on the ground, the boy’s knee bends in a low stance – right wing forward but faced down towards ground whilst the left wing position behind him. In a spin, the boy immediately turns and swung his right wing, sharp as a blade towards Perospero’s back, aiming to inflict massive injuries in one strike similar to Mond-d’Or, imbued with Haki. At the same time, his left wing swung horizontally during the spin, generating an air blade in which imbued similarly with Haki that would be fired towards the rest of the group, whilst unlikely to take someone out but would aim to separate Perospero from the group in the event that he wasn’t completely taken out by Akira that would allow Akira more time to do so. Completing his spin, Akira immediately jump up and took the skies, but remained closely to Perospero otherwise.

Name: Blade Wings (Passive)
Description: When he is in his Human-Beast or Beast Form, Akira is able to use his Pteranodon wings like swords, allowing him to release powerful air blades by swinging them. These slash attacks can deal massive damage, and he can launch them in rapid succession. Akira is also capable of using the wings to attack normally, as the wings are both strong and durable enough to utilize it in melee. Doesn't stack rank bonus with other techniques using the bladed wings.
(Normal attacks: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength | 61 Mastery, 61 Strength)
(Air blades: 51 Mastery, 51 Strength | 71 Mastery, 71 Strength)

Akira's DPR to Perospero: 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) + A: +3 (Using Hybrid Form) + CoA: +3 = 12. Large Continent Level
Akira's Airblade DPR: 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) + A: +3 (Using Hybrid Form) + CoA: +3 = 12. Large Continent Level

Akira took up into the air, wings spread wide like a hawk ready to come for its prey. Perospero, a proud older brother to many of the Big Mom Pirates, summoned his strength, unleashing one of his most powerful attacks. The Candy Maiden - an homage to the Iron Maiden. The massive mouthed creature, maw filled with spikes for teeth, ascended up toward Akira, clashing with him. Perospero's attack managed to push Akira back up further into the air, though little harm was done to the battle hardened assassin. Streusen and Galette followed up, unleashing their own attacks, but they were too slow.

Akira had put his sword into his mouth and transformed into his Hybrid form, creating larger wings. From there, he flapped his wings, disappearing from his location. Astonishing speed, prime for assassination. In an instant, Akira appeared inbetween the group of three Big Mom Pirates, who stood in a triangular formation - Perospero forming the top of the triangle, while Streusen and Galette formed the other two corners. Akira stood inside the triangle, already ready to attack when he appeared - the assassin's knee bent in a low stance, right wing forward but faced down toward the ground whilst the left wing positioned behind him. In a spin, Akira immediately turned and swung his right wing, sharp as a blade toward Perospero’s back, while his left wing swung and unleashed a flying slash toward Streusen and Galette.

Blood erupted.

Perospero was cut down, his body falling forward and hitting the ground with a loud thud. Blood splattered all around him when he collided with the ground, and his eyes started to fade. Galette had jumped in front of Streusen, protecting him - the elder. Blood erupted from a deep slashing wound on her abdomen, and she fell to the ground, her back hitting the ground. Streusen's eyes widened in shock. His blade fell out of his hand, hitting the ground. He fell to his knees, memories of his family flashing before his eyes. A calamity had descended upon the Big Mom Pirates. Those who were not Big Mom herself, could not fend for themselves against something like this.

Linlin...

Streusen said, looking up at the ceiling.

L-LINLINNN!!!

He cried out, tears forming in his eyes. Brulee, standing further back behind Streusen, watched on with tears in her eyes. The great family of the Big Mom Pirates was facing peril.

The Beast Pirates noticed the fall of both Perospero and Galette, as did Sasaki. Suddenly, a stream of electricity erupted forth from Sasaki's feet, blitzing across the ground, before erupting up to engulf both Streusen and Brulee. The electricity did not harm them, but powerful paralysis locked both of their bodies down. They were no longer threats, at least not for the next couple of minutes. All the two Big Mom Pirates could do was watch passively. Sasaki spoke, directing his words toward Akira.

Young man... it appears it is time. I can hear the battle between Big Mom and La Spada is coming to an end...

Whatever happens, the world is about to change. If you wish to see this Poneglyph, now is the time. Then, it will be time to go.

Sasaki said. The battle of the Room of Treasures was over. The Big Mom Pirates had lost. The Wano Kuni and Whole Cake Island saga was coming to an end. It was time for the grand finale.

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI – Chateau #19
@Kaka @Ichimonji

In a flash of a second, blood spurts from the strike that Akira delivers to Perospero’s back, in such close proximity blood would quickly paint the remnants of the helmet with a splash of blood as on the other hand an air blade fires towards the rest, though surprisingly they seemed to fell into shock, at least for Streusen, forcing Galette to jump towards the incoming projectile to protect the elderly member of the crew. This led to yet another member of Big Mom Pirates taken out, further causing collapse onto their formation. Despair taken over, Streusen would fell upon his two knees as he cries – shouting the name of Big Mom in response to the rapidly deteriorating situation as did Brulee whom fell into similar despair. True enough, Akira represents a force – a calamity that has brought the Charlotte family into ruins. It wasn’t just them; the boy also represents a similar title to the late King whom is sometimes referred to as a calamity within the Beast Pirates. The defeat of Big Mom Pirates is imminent, despair and destruction has brought the family down onto its knees. The boy did not care however; his job is effectively done. There will be no interruptions to La Spada’s fight.

However, in a flash – electricity surges through the ground as Sasaki re-appeared – harmless electricity would pass through Brulee and Streusen, not the same that Akira would naturally figure considering he has faced electrifying attacks from Sasaki before. The intensity of his lightning did not burn the remaining conscious Big Mom Pirates, but enough to paralyze them, locking them down onto the ground. Sasaki spoke – the fight is over, but not just this particular fight but also another major one. Big Mom and La Spada. The road to the Poneglyph is now completely open and this is his chance to glimpse upon that, a supposed secret to La Spada – opens to the boy.

But the boy did not immediately follow. Transforming back into his original human self Akira sheathes his weapon back onto the holster on the raid suit. He observes his surroundings, watching the cries of Brulee and Streusen. A thought came to his head. He would not elaborate further. Hesitation. The boy whilst not showing any meaningful expression would finally give his response, not to Sasaki however.

“If you value your life.”

The boy spoke, a hint of regret and hesitation. He understood the same feeling that Brulee and Streusen felt. He was once in that very spot after all. The loss of home, family and friends. It is a feeling he knows all too well.

“Leave Whole Cake Island.”

The boy would walk away, towards where the poneglyph should be, likely with Sasaki following or the other way round. He did not look at them further nor stop. Now, his objective before him. And that is all that he cares about. If the Big Mom Pirates chooses to continue on, they would likely be hunted down like preys later on. The boy already gave his warning. It is their only chance. The Beast Pirates, they are not part of the scuffle. La Spada did not care too much about them and likely they would not fight without provocation, that it is unlikely they would do so considering they did not attack Sasaki from the start.

What divination of this poneglyph entails? What secrets does it hold? The boy’s heart beats rapidly in anticipation despite his seemly calm composure. His focus almost narrows onto one singular object.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI – Chateau #19
@Kaka @Ichimonji

In a flash of a second, blood spurts from the strike that Akira delivers to Perospero’s back, in such close proximity blood would quickly paint the remnants of the helmet with a splash of blood as on the other hand an air blade fires towards the rest, though surprisingly they seemed to fell into shock, at least for Streusen, forcing Galette to jump towards the incoming projectile to protect the elderly member of the crew. This led to yet another member of Big Mom Pirates taken out, further causing collapse onto their formation. Despair taken over, Streusen would fell upon his two knees as he cries – shouting the name of Big Mom in response to the rapidly deteriorating situation as did Brulee whom fell into similar despair. True enough, Akira represents a force – a calamity that has brought the Charlotte family into ruins. It wasn’t just them; the boy also represents a similar title to the late King whom is sometimes referred to as a calamity within the Beast Pirates. The defeat of Big Mom Pirates is imminent, despair and destruction has brought the family down onto its knees. The boy did not care however; his job is effectively done. There will be no interruptions to La Spada’s fight.

However, in a flash – electricity surges through the ground as Sasaki re-appeared – harmless electricity would pass through Brulee and Streusen, not the same that Akira would naturally figure considering he has faced electrifying attacks from Sasaki before. The intensity of his lightning did not burn the remaining conscious Big Mom Pirates, but enough to paralyze them, locking them down onto the ground. Sasaki spoke – the fight is over, but not just this particular fight but also another major one. Big Mom and La Spada. The road to the Poneglyph is now completely open and this is his chance to glimpse upon that, a supposed secret to La Spada – opens to the boy.

But the boy did not immediately follow. Transforming back into his original human self Akira sheathes his weapon back onto the holster on the raid suit. He observes his surroundings, watching the cries of Brulee and Streusen. A thought came to his head. He would not elaborate further. Hesitation. The boy whilst not showing any meaningful expression would finally give his response, not to Sasaki however.

“If you value your life.”

The boy spoke, a hint of regret and hesitation. He understood the same feeling that Brulee and Streusen felt. He was once in that very spot after all. The loss of home, family and friends. It is a feeling he knows all too well.

“Leave Whole Cake Island.”

The boy would walk away, towards where the poneglyph should be, likely with Sasaki following or the other way round. He did not look at them further nor stop. Now, his objective before him. And that is all that he cares about. If the Big Mom Pirates chooses to continue on, they would likely be hunted down like preys later on. The boy already gave his warning. It is their only chance. The Beast Pirates, they are not part of the scuffle. La Spada did not care too much about them and likely they would not fight without provocation, that it is unlikely they would do so considering they did not attack Sasaki from the start.

What divination of this poneglyph entails? What secrets does it hold? The boy’s heart beats rapidly in anticipation despite his seemly calm composure. His focus almost narrows onto one singular object.
Beaten by Akira and now paralyzed by Sasaki's lightning, the remaining Big Mom Pirates were defeated. Akira, walking toward the Poneglyph, made it clear to what was left of them. If you value your life, leave Whole Cake Island. An ultimatum. Sasaki whistled playfully, impressed by Akira. He had done a lot of fighting here on Whole Cake Island, so the fact that he was still going strong and still able to dish out threats, was a great sign of his Zoan durability and tenacity.

Sasaki, Black Maria, Ulti and Basil Hawkins were standing not far from the Poneglyph as Akira walked toward them. He would walk past them, and Sasaki and the trio of Beast Pirates would shift to continue looking at him as he walked past them. Now, Akira was in front of the Poneglyph.

An enormous slab of stone, known throughout the world. Many pirates sought them. If one wished to find the One Piece, they had to find these Poneglyphs first. If one wished to find out about the Void Century, and the true history of the world, hey had to find these Poneglyphs. Now, Akira was in front of one. Sent here because he supposedly contained information on what he needed.

Did Akira know how to read it? Did he even know Poneglyphs were written in an ancient language? Sasaki looked at Akira intently, though not saying anything.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI 45

Kallavan's punch connected with Kaido's elbow at the very last moment. The sudden snap of forces immediately revealed an intense explosion of power and flames as if a landmine had detonated in between the fighters. Kallavan's body was a lot more durable right now and while he could feel the heat he could withstand being in it for some time. But long exposure wasn't recommended especially if he had to hit the Yonkou with full force. He had to choose his moments carefully, calculate them, for this was his final chance. Everything in his life had let to this very moment.

Kaido's aura was visible through the flames and explosion, observation haki showed Kallavan a rough outline of the yonkou. Obscured behind a curtain of fire the mammoth of a man prepared himself for retaliation. But the Admiral's eyes shot wide open, stunned. Not by despair but from sheer amazement.

Awakening was a different realm of existence.

"I can see..."
- Kallavan thought to himself.

Yes. For the first time this entire encounter Kallavan could see the man's attacks being motioned. What used to be reactionary blocks or conscious moments of punishment. Now the young marine could finally clash equally. NOW! Kallavan shouted in his mind, his left arm already snapping forward, dark lightning trailing the razor sharp jab. An attack that was, given the situation, fast enough to clash with the incoming Kanabo.

"Jugon!"

6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) +4(S) +3 haki +1 CoC = 14. Planet Level
Kaido = 12. Large Continent Level
Clash result = Attack is 2 DPR higher: Overwhelms the weaker attack but loses 3~DPR

Kallavan remaining Damage = 11. Small Continent Level

Should everything go as planned Kallavan's mighty fist met Kaido's kanabo in the middle. Advanced Kings haki, coating the punch allowing the navy legend to keep his body from harms way. His will, his desires, his ambitions. They were keeping the inferno at bay despite their fangs baring at him like a wounded animal. Another massive explosion occurred, incinerating everything far and wide. Thorkell the fox, sought shelter on pretty much the opposite side of the plateau. But even that might not be far enough for the level of combat that was at display here.

Whether Kaido was pushed back or not Kallavan would use the force his Haoshoku created to push himself backwards, 'punching' off from the invisible force. The knock back, while intentionally done was incredible. The amount of forces being pushed onto his body would be KO inducing were it not for his zoan body. But once in the motion of being pulled back Kallavan would spin and flip in the air, hitting the ground with his feet. But instead of skidding, like one was supposed to the marine vanished yet again from his position.

This time through Kamisori Kallavan would blitz and zip through the air before coming to a halt high above behind Kaido. If he was launched back from that earlier clash. There the young marine would pull up his arms, blue energy coating both his fists before snapping both of them forward and punching like a mad-man.

"Trommelfeuer!"

6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) +3(A) +3 haki= 12. Large Continent Level

Kallavan punched the air like he had never done before. Never with this amount of speed and physical might. What these two new factors produced, elevated his ordinary Artillery into something unseen. Like a true bombardment, shells of hasshoken and pressurized air fell down upon Kaido like a storm of attacks. For what was most likely the first time in this battle, Kallavan wasn't following the motions behind Kaido.

Now, he could initiate and attack on his own. And from the heavens he bellowed.

"I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU ESCAPE!! KAIDO!"

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI – Chateau #20
@Ichimonji @Kaka

Sasaki and Akira would traverse through the other end of the treasure room where the Beast Pirates are standing by. He would walk past them which would further prove that it is unlikely that they would attack him, not at the moment anyway. Soon enough the boy would finally reach his prize – the poneglyph. A different form of prize in terms of objectives as compared to La Spada. A massive slab of stone, square in seemly perfect cut. Dark. Yet there are a multitude of characters engraved upon the stone. Almost like hieroglyphics. The boy has seen something like that in the Valley of Peace but they are completely different.

There are no words that Akira could understand. It would make sense of course; he isn’t versed in the ancient language at all. The boy would not be able to decipher anything upon the poneglyph. Yet the answers are hidden within, metaphorically. Touching the poneglyph gently, the boy knew – there is no answer that he understood. Silence. The boy quietly observes the slab of stone. To anyone with greater perception, they could read his body language despite suited within a black armor and his expressions still quite covered upon the bandages. And through that one may conclude a possibility. The boy is lost.

And yet. This confusion if not understood would quickly be confirmed as the boy would finally asked. Despite not looking towards Sasaki, the man would know – after all he came here for a similar reason as well which meant the question is quite likely posed to him and only him, for he may held the answer.

“What does this say?”

There is no awe, beyond the fact that this is the first poneglyph Akira has actually physically seen. His focused lies only in its meaning. And that meaning could only be answered by someone else. The boy is but a mere teenager from the Blues, there is no way he could have learn and decipher the language, or characters in this sense. La Spada is also looking for this, thus she may likely know the answer to it yet there is absolutely no reason to find out the answer through her. There is only one answer and one conclusion from that line of thought. She would never let Akira know of anything relating to her that may create vulnerabilities. That is how La Spada work and that is the relationship of the crew members of Spada Pirates.

That said, despite not being allies – Sasaki and Akira shares a common goal even if their road to that goal is different, thus creating mutual interests in knowing the contents of the poneglyph. Yet should Sasaki truly be able to read then his answers could only be taken as it is. The boy would have no other way to confirm his words even if he thinks the answer is not true.

It is a chance. The only chance before it escapes from his grasp.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Whole Cake Island - #14
@kakashi19283 @Guren
[La Spada/Voices] “Legion. For we are many.”

Floating Island
Those words. Repeated again and again. A host of souls. Souls from a world begone, Ivalice. To find them a home, La Spada would have Big Mom’s power. To unleash them upon this world. La Spada stared down the Queen of the Seas. For decades, Charlotte LinLin reigned supreme. Today, the Worst Generation would challenge the era. Today, the future of the sea would be decide, and, perhaps, a future of a whole world. Collecting the souls of legion into her palm, Isi broke free and carried their will.

That will combined with soul power and CoC, created a white aura that surrounded La Spada with glow. There would be no clouds in the heaven. This was a calm unnatural. As the music swelled, locking Big Mom from using haki and lowering her reaction speed, the memories began flooding in as the dragon finished forming. Hundreds of souls, the strongest, coming as images on La Spada’s mind. Their spirit wanting.

In unison, voices spoke resounding. This time, words came different.
[Ivalice] “LEGION. FOR WE… ARE ONE!”

We are one. Finally accepting her curse, Isis La Spada had made peace with those within her, and broke through the wall. What became was a super giant dragon that dragged behind her, clad with red lightning of the Kings. A dragon that would rival an Entei, coiled and roaring the song that echoed loud, no one else unable to hear. With a gentle but decisive push, La Spada dashed forward. The Grim would leap upward at the last second meters above Big Mom and flung her arm downward. The extra giant dragon came coiled downward against Big Mom, set to devour her whole.

Big Mom could feel and see the hundreds of souls that made up the dragon. Wanting.

[Isi] “DRAGON OF IVALICE’S DARKNESS FLAAAAAAAMMEEEEE!!!”

The hope of a world ripped through and aimed to end the Queen. Unlike a normal attack, where the impact would be one, the dragon’s body, coiled, was so long that it would continue. This was not one soul - these were hundreds. The first impact or clash could be overpowered by the dragging force, pushing through. In addition, in an unheard-of move, La Spada led with her body, sacrificing it so the attack would land. A sacrifice for those who relied on her, for the memory of her sisters. A seismic change in a woman once lost.

La Spada aimed to send the Yonko, Charlotte ”Big Mom” Linlin, through the floating island, down to the Whole Cake palace, destroying the whole palace in the process.

The voice of the New Generation echoed far and wide.

[Isi] “YOUR ERA IS OVER!!!!”

Note: Post Inspiration: 10:31 - 11:35. Real ones know.

-------------------------------------------------

Spada DPS: 120: 5. Town Level (DF) + 3 (CoA) + 6 (Z Rank) + 1 (CoC) = 14. Planet Level+

Dragon of Hades - The user calls the very soul of Hades to his palm, roaring with malevolence and the Chill of the Underworld. By coating Hades with Haki, the user creates an entirely new force: a dark dragon. The dragon can freeze and then shatter it’s target, creating a giant explosion. This leaves the user arm immobile for two turns.
Requirements: 120 Devil Fruit, 100 Speed, 100 Haki, 100 Vitality

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji

Charlotte Linlin, aka Big Mom. Known and feared by many as the Queen of the Pirates. The strongest woman in the world. A young girl that brought calamity upon the Giants, before she could even grow up herself. She who ruled the Seas, and commanded one of the greatest territories in the world. And yet...

[Isi] “YOUR ERA IS OVER!!!!”

Such words were uttered in her presence multiple times now. She would no longer tolerate it.

Mamama... I will show you your foolishness... I have had enough... La Spada!

Big Mom said, her weight disappearing rapidly by the moment. As La Spada gatherd the Legion, the souls culminating in her hand and forming a massive Soul Dragon of pure power, Big Mom was getting ready as well. Misery had flown to Napoleon, wrapping around his blade and cladding him with fire and lightning. The fire and lightning swirled, turning into pure energy that surrounded the blade of Napoleon like a nuclear vortex. The muscles on Big Mom's right arm, wielding Napoleon, became more defined and bulked up. The energy, the calories within her body, were all being put to good use. Generating power within her arm.

And then it happened...

La Spada pushed off of the ground, charging toward Big Mom. Big Mom did the same, pushing off of the ground with added speed, due to her leaner physique. As Big Mom moved, for a moment, she looked like a giant female samurai. Right as the two Queens of Souls were about to reach one another, La Spada jumped up into the air, ending up right above Big Mom, in front of her. La Spada hurled her hand downward, and with it, she dragged the massive dragon of souls down toward Big Mom. Answering in kind, Big Mom swung Napoleon diagonally upward, dragging the blade from her right hip upward to meet the dragon of souls head on. Combining the might of her Ikoku with all of Misery's energy, Big Mom unleashed her strongest attack.

The soul energy of La Spada's attack, and the pure energy of power, fire and lightning of Big Mom and Misery collided in a clash of unparalleled showing. A bright flash of light engulfed the entire floating island, wiping La Spada and Big Mom from view. However, if one was able to see through the flash of light, the two women were still fighting inside the flash. Pushing against one another. Their powers gnawing for supremacy. Every few moments, the advantage shifted from one, to the other - interlocked in what looked like an endless push for victory. Big Mom's attack slowly started to eat away at La Spada's. She who ruled the Seas, was starting to prevail.

Big Mom's DPR: 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) + Z:+6 + COA: +3 + COC: +1 = 14. Planet Level+

@Guren

Kaidou, donning the Fire Dragon God armor, swung his flaming spiked Kanabo forward. What were movements that Kallavan could not keep up with in the past, perhaps due to Kaidou's unusual mastery of Kenbun-shoku no Haki, it was now an attack that Kallavan would keep up - the awakening of his Zoan powers giving him unnatural instinct and reaction speed. His left arm shot forward, colliding head on with Kaidou's flaming spiked Kanabo. Every clash between the two gladiators now caused an enormous release of energy and the undeniable incineration of everything that was around them - and this time was no different. However, Kallavan's use of advanced Conqueror's Haki, which he summoned and clad his attack with, with unnatural speed and precision, allowed him to overwhelm Kaidou in this exchange. Kaidou was pushed back, skidding across the ground several hundred feet backward, before finally digging his sharp talons deep enough into the ground to come to a stop. Kallavan pushed on.

Using Kamisori, Kallavan shot forward with eye disappearing speed, moving past Kaidou and high up into the air behind him. Once there, Kallavan unleashed a barrage of punches. Each punch shot forward a shell of Hasshouken vibrations, air pressure and Haki, bombarding everything down below.

Kaidou, shifting his feet, spun around multiple times, before unleashing a barrage of Kanabo strikes.

Gundari Ryuseigun...!

However, due to the addition of the Fire Dragon God armor, which extended to the Kanabo, this Gundari Ryuseigun unleashed compressed fire shells with every swing, unleashing a barrage. The barrage of air shells and the barrage of fire shells collided, unleashing absolute destruction in the form of air and fire eruptions. Every clash. Incineration. Pinnacle of power. The two gladiators, both destined for greatness. And yet, fate had brought them to one another, and put them in a situation where only one could survive. Kaidou's past as a Rocks. The identities and fates of Kallavan's parents. It was all for this moment. There could only be one victor.

Kaidou tightened the grip on his Kanabo, swinging it in a herculean manner. An attack that he would normally perform with Big Mom, but was capable of performing alone, Kaidou unleashed an attack of the Giants.

The enormous pressure created from the swing unleashed a powerful blast that roared upward. With the blast came the fire that clad the spiked Kanabo, creating a fiery version of the legendary spear of Elbaf. A pressurized fire blast, akin to a Bolo Breath, but stronger, greater, and bigger. Kaidou was pushing himself to the limit.

Kaidou's DPR (first attack): 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) + A:+3 + COA: +3 = 12. Large Continent Level

Kaidou's DPR (second attack): 6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) + S:+4 + COA: +3 = 13. Moon Level

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI – Chateau #20
@Ichimonji @Kaka

Sasaki and Akira would traverse through the other end of the treasure room where the Beast Pirates are standing by. He would walk past them which would further prove that it is unlikely that they would attack him, not at the moment anyway. Soon enough the boy would finally reach his prize – the poneglyph. A different form of prize in terms of objectives as compared to La Spada. A massive slab of stone, square in seemly perfect cut. Dark. Yet there are a multitude of characters engraved upon the stone. Almost like hieroglyphics. The boy has seen something like that in the Valley of Peace but they are completely different.

There are no words that Akira could understand. It would make sense of course; he isn’t versed in the ancient language at all. The boy would not be able to decipher anything upon the poneglyph. Yet the answers are hidden within, metaphorically. Touching the poneglyph gently, the boy knew – there is no answer that he understood. Silence. The boy quietly observes the slab of stone. To anyone with greater perception, they could read his body language despite suited within a black armor and his expressions still quite covered upon the bandages. And through that one may conclude a possibility. The boy is lost.

And yet. This confusion if not understood would quickly be confirmed as the boy would finally asked. Despite not looking towards Sasaki, the man would know – after all he came here for a similar reason as well which meant the question is quite likely posed to him and only him, for he may held the answer.

“What does this say?”

There is no awe, beyond the fact that this is the first poneglyph Akira has actually physically seen. His focused lies only in its meaning. And that meaning could only be answered by someone else. The boy is but a mere teenager from the Blues, there is no way he could have learn and decipher the language, or characters in this sense. La Spada is also looking for this, thus she may likely know the answer to it yet there is absolutely no reason to find out the answer through her. There is only one answer and one conclusion from that line of thought. She would never let Akira know of anything relating to her that may create vulnerabilities. That is how La Spada work and that is the relationship of the crew members of Spada Pirates.

That said, despite not being allies – Sasaki and Akira shares a common goal even if their road to that goal is different, thus creating mutual interests in knowing the contents of the poneglyph. Yet should Sasaki truly be able to read then his answers could only be taken as it is. The boy would have no other way to confirm his words even if he thinks the answer is not true.

It is a chance. The only chance before it escapes from his grasp.

The sudden defeat and falling apart of the Big Mom Pirates brought a quiet and tense mood to the Room of Treasures, as Akira walked toward the Poneglyph. The young man walked up to the giant slab of stone, laying his eyes upon it. This was what he had been looking for. This was where the Tyrant, the Shichibukai, Bartholomew Kuma, had sent him. Now, Akira was finally at his destination. But, there was a cold, ruthless twist. Akira, a young boy, had never seen a Poneglyph before, nor did he know much about them. These Poneglyphs were written in a strange tongue. Ancient letters. Akira could not read them, nor understand them. He could not hear them, as a few could. He was at an impasse. Perhaps out of desparation, or for a lack of a better plan or idea, Akira asked.

“What does this say?”
The question was directed toward Sasaki, who was also a man that was looking for Poneglyphs. Sasaki rubbed his chin and with a smirk on his face, he answered.

What? You're asking me? I don't know. I'm just an old monkey man!

Sasaki said. Whether he was telling the truth or not, was anyone's guess. However, before Akira, or Basil Hawkins, who knew of Sasaki's secret, could poke any further, Zeus suddenly erupted from the Monkey King's staff.

M-MAMA!

Zeus cried out with a worried look on his face. He could feel that something was happening up above. Sasaki looked up toward the ceiling, Zeus' outburst refocusing him on what was going up above.

Tsch... Zeus, let's go!

Sasaki said with a worried look on his face. Both he and Zeus turned into bolts of lightning, disappearing from the Room of Treasures, leaving Akira alone with Black Maria, Ulti and Basil Hawkins.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Whole Cake Island - #15
@kakashi19283 @Guren
Floating Island
Legion. For we are one. The souls of many came together into La Spada’s arms, creating a dragon of souls unparalleled. Legion, guided by La Spada’s abled hand, came down towards the Queen. The Yonko responded in kind, draining her body to release an equally massive force. The clash would be seen for miles. A clash heard leagues away. A clash for supremacy. Within the light that separated the two, the strongest women in the sea continued to give their all, their hands in a clash, energy surging around them. Yet, Big Mom had taken an advantage, and the force slowly began to overtake The Grim - outclassed.

Within that struggle, Isis lost hope. The power the Queen of the Seas had was immeasurable. Even an entire world failed to stand up to Big Mom. Those ever confident eyes of The Grim began to turn, changing to hopelessness. Slowly, the boney arm of the Grim began to lose power, growing limp. Large cracks appeared on the forearm bones, some smaller bones snapping. La Spada closed her eyes to accept her fate, to accept defeat. There was no smile. There was no magnanimous Pirate King grin. Only the regret of a woman tortured and led to die at the edge of salvation from the souls that haunted her.

Suddenly, two voices came to her consciousness. Voices that made Isis‘ soul shatter. The two voices she had missed.

[Nephthys] “After all this time, elder sister? Is this how it ends?! You look pathetic! Remember that day and what we promised!”
[Terra] “That night when mother died. Don’t you remember? Remember our blood pact, Isa!”
Isis’ eyes widen violently. An image of three women holding hands on top of a bloodied corpse came. There were real tears on her yellow-slit eyes. In La Spada’s consciousness, two women appeared. The two Isis had been trying to remember. The only two people she had ever loved. The two people she had lost when her mind caved in to hate. The Warsong Younger sisters: Nephthys and Terra. The blonde, the redhead, and the brunette. The Warsong Sisters were finally together again in Isis’ mind. Their souls long gone, coalescing the souls of Ivalice in her palm freed the woman from the hate that held her captive, and the memories once covered came to light. Enter the Warsong Sisters.

A pact that gave Isis newfound strength of will.

[Nephthys/Terra] “DO IT NOW!!!!!”
[Isi] “YYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!”

Suddenly, the wavering arm of La Spada straightened, unleashing a secondary blast from her palm, this time colored light green. Big Mom was too strong. Her soul was too powerful. There was only one soul who could hope to match. Going past her limit, La Spada used a chunk of her own soul, it tinted green, to release a secondary blast amidst the first. Sacrificing a chunk of her own soul, came with perilous consequences. Not only would the move considerably cut Isis’ own lifespan, but the effect on the body would be inmeasurable. Staring real Death in the face, Isis saw her sisters, and found strength.

The. Warsongs. Sisters. Do. Not. Yield.

Spada DPS: 120: 5. Town Level (DF) + 3 (CoA) + 5 (S+ Rank) = 13. Moon Level

Dragon of the Mortal Flame: A more tame version of the Dragon of Hades. The user calls the souls of the primordials, the first humans, to the palm of her hand, roaring with anger and the Chill of the Underworld. The force can be used to coat the user’s fists in battle, increasing its power. Once released, a red dragon made of souls is released, freezing and shattering upon impact, creating a sizable explosion.
Requirements: 100 Devil Fruit, 100 Strength

Sea

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI – Chateau #21
@Kaka @Ichimonji

The boy asked Sasaki. The old man has to know right? He came looking for the Poneglyph, arguably for its knowledge from the get-go. As such he should possess such knowledge in whatever hieroglyphics or language is engraved upon the slab of rock. Unlike Akira whom is simply set upon a path towards the Poneglyph in hopes of an answer, whether by La Spada or by the Bloodhound – he himself have no idea what he would be looking for just a while ago. Yet Sasaki’s answer came to an end, crushing any hopes to figuring out what this path has set him off to. The boy – bitter, yet his expression well hidden. The lack of seriousness from Sasaki tells him all he needs to know.

He wasn’t telling. The boy did not need to understand Sasaki’s words nor expression further. There is no deeper meaning to it. The truce would come to an end. The boy attempted to withdraw Twilight’s Edge, yet only managing to held on to the hilt of his blade that Zeus suddenly whined. Without much words, Sasaki disappeared in a thunderous boom before Akira could stopped him – violently.

Damn it.

The boy cursed under his breath. The search for the poneglyph ended up a dead end for his side. Though for La Spada’s order he have succeeded in finding it. Big Mom aside, all that is left is the complete takeover of their home – for her crew now left in shambles. Whether they would decide to leave per Akira’s suggestion or not, La Spada would likely hunt them down for the complete destruction of the crew. Walking away from the poneglyph with no answers – all that remains are the Beast Pirates. Though Akira has only encountered Black Maria, he would expect the others to of the same crew due to them remaining together the whole time. The wedding or the alliance between two of the Yonko is all but ruined. While Akira has no idea what would happen to Kaido or is happening to Kaido. Considering what happened in Wano Kuni with the presence of marines, Sasaki is unlikely to be alone – if he is a marine that is. The boy has a general feeling alliance with the Beast Pirates would be impossible and if Sasaki is truly a marine then he would not be alone in this endeavour.

Unlike Big Mom Pirates, La Spada most likely wouldn’t have cared about the fate of Beast Pirates. Walking just a step past the trio of Beast Pirates, Akira stopped.

“The Big Mom Pirates are done. Its remnants will either fall prey to La Spada or run from Whole Cake Island.”

Akira spoked coldly. He wasn’t sure if the Big Mom Pirates ahead of him would take his suggestion and leave but it would not matter. The boy did not intend to leave them alive but at this point – he would give them an option. La Spada isn’t here, and he doubt she cares about the remnants of Big Mom Pirates with the poneglyph as the bigger prize. Its value was even proven by Sasaki, that she wants it and that Sasaki was preventing it.

“Your alliance is done.”

The boy took a very short breath of time before continuing on.

“The fact that this man is here once again, means he might be with the Marines – and if someone as powerful as him decided not to deal with your alliance directly… means someone else probably is.”

A Marine regardless of their rank, have no business merely coming here just to see the Poneglyph. It didn’t matter if Sasaki was actually a marine or not though the boy could wildly make that assumption with some logic. Manipulation. The boy learnt that from La Spada. Akira wasn’t just talking about their alliance; he is specifically referring to Kaido. Big Mom’s fate is sealed. He would ‘trust’ in La Spada to do so. Kaido however, the boy does not know.

“Today marks the end of not just Big Mom but at the same time, Kaido. Staying here will only means death when La Spada comes. So I will give you a choice.”

The boy did not look at the trio, only ahead – but only at this point in his conversation would his eyes peered towards the trio, his exposed eye gleams red, piercing straight at them. A sign of power in his eyes.

“Join me. Leave Kaido and go back to Wano to protect the people from Flower Capital. And perhaps one day – revenge for all these.”

“Or you can leave with no place to call home -- Alone. The marines and bounty hunters will chase you down to the ends of the seas whenever you go.”

Whilst not exactly an ultimatum, the words are very strong and direct. Accepting Akira’s offer allows them to go back to Wano – a place that they could call home but on the other side of the offer was likely with nowhere to truly go but run. However, one would take note of Akira’s usage of the word – me. Not Spada Pirates. Though they may logically assume to be the same.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
WCI 46

Pushed back and on the defensive, Kaido turned around and swung numerous amounts with his kanabo. All because a storm of hasshoken bombshells were raining down on him. The two attacks were on equal footing and Kallavan looked on as the Yonko focused a ton of power on his next swing. Whatever came next was something huge and the vice-admiral knew it. He clenched his hands into fists and channelled a near equal amount of power into his legs, before swiping his right leg behind him.

And then he swung it forward, with power unseen.

"Rankyaku!"

6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) + S:+4 + COA: +3 = 13. Moon Level
From that single kick an amazing air slash was produced. The absolute ceiling of rokushiki had been achieved. Overwhelming strength, fully realized haki and perfected martial arts. Together they created an air slash that could perhaps rival that of a master swordsman.

The two attacks collided in the air and immediately detonated upon impact for such was the intensity of their attacks. Wind, fire and kinetic energy blasted outwards in all directions. More and more this battle was destroying the landscape and the plateau they were on. Their fists and weapons terraforming the land into complete desolation for their power seemed to be without limit. The battle between Spada and Bigmom was reaching its end and this one was also moving into its closing chapter.

Through trials and tribulations Kallavan had elevated himself to the ultimate challenger. Not since Roger, Whitebeard or Shanks himself did Kaido have a worthy opponent. And especially not one who was a marine. Kallavan was truly the pillar of the next generation. Both warriors could now truly be called equals. Kaido had kept his focus on his opponent but then in but a flick of one's fingers, through the lingering dust and fire the Admiral had catapulted himself towards his opponent. And back was that sensation from hours ago.

The Admiral's presence was completely gone. Dark lightning coating his body, Ultra Ego had been activated.

The shock or surprise from Kallavan's sudden disappearance would perhaps give the Admiral that split second to drill into the Yonko. One of his most powerful attacks flew forward and launched a tunnel of incredible force. Displacing any heat that was near him in but an instant, sending forward an attack with force exceeding the superhuman limit.

"Gamma Mörser !"

6. City Level (121+, Zoans only) + S:+4 + COA: +3 = 13. Moon Level
Ultra Ego (我儘わがままの極意ごくい Wagamama no Goku'i, lit. "The Secret of the Self-indulgent")

Through unbelievable mastery and skill in martial arts, a user is able to enter a state that is completely self-centered. This perk grants a temporary state that lasts(5 turns). Where instead of selflessness one's presence explodes onto the battlefield, augmenting all of their drive and emotions: fighting spirit/will to fight, bloodlust, anger, hatred, malevolence, drive and animosity. A polar opposite of the selfless state but has the same desired effect. Due to the overwhelming nature of the Self-Indulgent state an opponent's sensory goes off the chart unable to perceive what is an actual threat and what is not. While the selfless state is visualized by a standing tree the self indulgent state is visualized by a wildfire, potential threat is everywhere.

While in this state, it severely limits the results of observation haki users in detecting Kallavan's attacks. Rendering FS and precognition void for the duration.

This state runs for 5 turns and has a CD of 2. Requires absolute mastery in MA.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Ichimonji

Yonkou Big Mom and the challenger, La Spada, clashed with their strongest attacks. The site of their destined collision was engulfed in a massive orb of light and energy, the two pirates pushing for supremacy against one another within the chaos of energy. Big Mom's attack started to overwhelm La Spada's own, and a tsunami of energy started to engulf La Spada. Bones cracked, parts disintegrated, and if this continued, La Spada's skeleton would undoubtedly be disintegrated completely, wiping her out of existence. But, La Spada had a deeper level she could tap into. Big Mom was a pirate of the old times, having ruled the Seas for decades. But the hunger of the young generation, which had yet to experience such dominance, would prove to be the difference maker in this grand fight.

Suddenly, La Spada's eyes opened violently. The tsunami of energy coming from her end started to overwhelm Big Mom's, and the Queen of Pirates started to lose her footing, and her dominance.

Y-you wench...!

Big Mom roared, stepping forward and giving it one more push. However, she found herself in front of a wall of energy so large, that it felt unsurmountable for a moment. Suddenly, the tidal wave consumed Big Mom.

The blast of energy would go on to reach the horizon itself, as far as the eye could see. It shook the makeshift Sky Island that the two had been fighting on - created by Kaidou. Half of the island was torn off by the attack. Suddenly, the chaos came to an end. Dust started to settle. The roaring storm started to dissipate. Rocks stopped rolling. The last trees fell.

Laying on the ground was Big Mom's enormous body, almost half of it missing - still incredible in size from her soul sacrifice. Barely alive and barely conscious, Big Mom was staring up into the sky, laying on her back - her right arm and left leg, as well as a good amount of her torso, had been torn off. Her vision was blurring, as she laid in a pool of her own blood.

Big Mom's reign, was coming to an end.

D-defeat...

Big Mom said, coughing up blood.

I haven't felt it since Rocks... my time... is here...

Big Mom said, no longer aware of her surroundings. She could not see. She could not hear. Misery and Napoleon had been wiped out by La Spada's final attack. All of her Homies, gone. One remained alive.

M-MAMAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeus' voice shrieked far and wide, though Big Mom could no longer hear him. Zeus flew onto the scene, arriving next to Big Mom's dying body. With tears in his eyes, Zeus shouted.

M-mama! Can you hear me?! Hey, mama!!!

@Guren

As the fight between Big Mom and La Spada came to an end, resulting in a victory for the new generation - Kaidou's fight with Kallavan continued to rage on. The strongest creature in the world would not go down. Swinging his spiked, flaming Kanabou with enormous might, Kaidou unleashed an unparalleled blast of fire toward Kallavan. The latter swung his leg, unleashing a Rankyaku. Kallavan has ascended to the point where his Rankyaku no longer looked like one. Instead, it could rival the strongest slash in the world. The two powerful attacks collided, bringing the chaos around the floating island to a higher level yet. Trees and massive boulders were flying around, and massive fissures were forming on the floating island, causing it to crack and be torn apart. A 20% section of the island suddenly tore off from its bigger counterpart, descending down onto Whole Cake Island. Like a massive meteor, the large chunk of island came crashing down. The island up in the sky was crumbling under the pressure.

Intent on finishing things off and coming out on top, Kallavan reactivated his Ultra Ego, now in his Awakened state. Kallavan's absolute pinnacle.

Landing on the island, Kallavan shot forward like a rocket. Before he would reach Kaidou, he hurled his fist forward, unleashing an enormous tunnel of raw force and energy. An attack that could tear apart a landscape and a mountain on top of it, the powerful beam collided with Kaidou. The power of the beam pushed Kaidou hundreds of meters away, sending him flying into a massive structure of rocks. The collision of Kaidou's body with the rock structure caused the whole thing to come crumbling down.

The parallel defeat of Big Mom and Kaidou would make for a perfect storied ending. However, there would be no such perfect ending. Kaidou pushed on. Slamming his spiked Kanabou into the ground while buried under tons of rock, Kaidou disintegrated the mountain of rocks that he was under, blowing it all away.

You are worthy of being called a gladiator... brat. It appears Linlin has fallen...

Kaidou said, sensing the defeat of his colleague of old. Kaidou and Linlin's relationship went as far back as the Rocks pirates. Apart, they ruled the Seas for decades after the demise of their Captain. Was it all coming to an end? Did even Kaidou sense his defeat coming? Or was he far too proud to feel, or admit, anything that spoke of weakness? The camera zoomed out, showing a shocking scene. Kaidou's right leg, from the thigh down, had been torn off by Kallavan's last attack.

Top Bottom