Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
  • Grew up with fake Giants
  • Destroyed a giant barrack island
  • Moving to another island
  • Killing Carmel and the other orphans during her birthday
  • Founding of the BMP
  • Becoming part of the Rox
  • After fall of Rox she tried to ally with the giants by marrying Lola with Loki
  • Lola ran away
  • Her trick replacing Lola with Chiffon failed
  • Cutting all ties with Elbaf years ago
:pepeking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
with her memory loss, she reverted to her good self like she was when kid. Thinking she might also have personality disorder beside illness.

She befriend Tama, in start when she arrived on Wano, I believe Oda will expand on this friendship between big mom and Tama with food being relatable, as shown Tama and rest of wano of starving with hardly no food. thx to Orochi.

Big Mom would see this as the most evil act. Because she knows what hunger is like..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
with her memory loss, she reverted to her good self like she was when kid. Thinking she might also have personality disorder beside illness.

She befriend Tama, in start when she arrived on Wano, I believe Oda will expand on this friendship between big mom and Tama with food being relatable, as shown Tama and rest of wano of starving with hardly no food. thx to Orochi.

Big Mom would see this as the most evil act. Because she knows what hunger is like..

well. BM is still connected to the Disney-themed WCI arc so I wouldn't be surprised if she will remain as evil or maleficent as she could be because that's where she belongs.. would be a little shame if she becomes an ally of the SHP just because of some animal tamers who could offer food from cheeks.. lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’m not a fan of the idea of big mom and kaido both going down this arc. But, if Oda did decide to go for that, the plus side to it is that it frees up a lot of space for something we don’t know to suspect yet
[automerge]1585709419[/automerge]
My personal preference tho would be for the Yonko alliance to lose the war—kaido is taken down. Luffy doesn’t kill big bads, but I really think kaido is dying this arc. Maybe BB, maybe Moria, someone will deal final blow. As for BM, I think she will successfully retreat from marine forces, she will take the L, and though she will not come back as a major antagonist of her own arc outside of whole cake, she will return as an unlikely ally in key times for final war and possibly elbaf
[automerge]1585709601[/automerge]
Plus, having successfully fended off one Yonko and defeated another, and then having a third Yonko appear?! Not to mention if we go by bird law, there are 5 emperors, so 4 of the 5 would be involved—there is no way in hell the marines are going to pack enough heat not to be forced into a tactical retreat in that situation?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Big Mom may get temporarily put out of commission in Wano, then later make an obligatory return in Elbaf. In the meantime, we might see somebody else ( I wanna say Compote ) try to take her place, kicking off a Big Mom Pirates Civil War.

By taken out of commission I mean someone will somehow exploit her weakness by posing as Mama Carmel to stab her in the back. And a few of her kids may be involved, e.g. Snack.

Last edited:

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think Big Mom may get temporarily put out of commission in Wano, then later make an obligatory return in Elbaf. In the meantime, we might see somebody else ( I wanna say Compote ) try to take her place, kicking off a Big Mom Pirates Civil War.

By taken out of commission I mean someone will somehow exploit her weakness by posing as Mama Carmel to stab her in the back. And a few of her kids may be involved, e.g. Snack.
I think in that scenario, wouldn't somebody already fleshed out attempt to do it? There's Katakuri who's fate is still unknown, he's officially been viewed as the #2 of the crew so it would make sense for him to step up. There is also Perospero, there was that small bit of dialogue in early Wano when she disappeared and he was like I'm the oldest, I take charge. Might have been a setup.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Yeah no something like that isn't going to happen, I remember when some people said that there would be a BMP civil war during the WCI arc. It's been shown multiple times that a majority of Big Mom's children are very loyal towards her and do care about her, I highly doubt any of them will stab her in the back. There has been many misconception when it comes to Big Mom and her children, Big Mom will either get defeated and retire leaving one of her children most likely Katakuri to become the new captain or she will die and then one of her children most likely Katakuri will become the new captain.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Yeah no something like that isn't going to happen, I remember when some people said that there would be a BMP civil war during the WCI arc. It's been shown multiple times that a majority of Big Mom's children are very loyal towards her and do care about her, I highly doubt any of them will stab her in the back. There has been many misconception when it comes to Big Mom and her children, Big Mom will either get defeated and retire leaving one of her children most likely Katakuri to become the new captain or she will die and then one of her children most likely Katakuri will become the new captain.
They definitely are very loyal to her. Their dynamic and interactions after she was incapacitated earlier this arc was interesting though. I don't think a transition of power if she gets defeated or retire would be smooth.

Top Bottom