Wolfgang Thread

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Juliet shall I register you for TB and tell Lissa or Ara to give us a substitute from MU?

Reactions: AL.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Substitutes will be provided and we don't have to send a backup since no one else here wanted to go.
Did you already submit yourself? So I have to do nothing or wha? :catlazy:

Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How does Mafia work?
there are town - uninformed majority
mafia/bad guys/scums - informed minority
independents/indies - neutral shits that can be bad or benign

the town's objective is find the bad guys during night (through investigations/cops) and/or day phase. there are a lot of ways to find scums during the day but mostly you tryna catch who amongst the living players are most likely scums based on their behaviour, defensiveness, slips, lies, etc.

Then players decide to lynch or remove that person from the game thereafter.

The common objective is to win your faction condition
Town: eliminate threats to town
Mafia: eliminate threats to mafia
Serial Killer: kill all

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
there are town - uninformed majority
mafia/bad guys/scums - informed minority
independents/indies - neutral shits that can be bad or benign

the town's objective is find the bad guys during night (through investigations/cops) and/or day phase. there are a lot of ways to find scums during the day but mostly you tryna catch who amongst the living players are most likely scums based on their behaviour, defensiveness, slips, lies, etc.

Then players decide to lynch or remove that person from the game thereafter.

The common objective is to win your faction condition
Town: eliminate threats to town
Mafia: eliminate threats to mafia
Serial Killer: kill all
I'll join this one day

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How does Mafia work?
You go to a shady bar with a shady job long enough, befriend regulars. Eventually you will be invited as as associate or new recruit, and you will be hanging out with the guy who recruited you and his crew. Eventually, you will be asked to perform tasks and after a certain one is completed, you may be proposed for full membership.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My game from the Mafia Universe Championship is finally over. I got put in a 72/24 hour phase deadline and it lasted for a month. Here is my experience on what happened.

I randed town and on day 2 there was a glitch at the start of day and a scum automatically got lynched when no one even posted yet. Because of this, the game had to get randed again and in the second rand I got a scum role. The players were really good and I made it all the way till day 6 which was lylo. I got lynched in lylo and my last scum buddy made it to day 7 in lylo and won the game for my team. My scum buddies were power wolves and I felt like a new player compared to them lol.

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My game from the Mafia Universe Championship is finally over. I got put in a 72/24 hour phase deadline and it lasted for a month. Here is my experience on what happened.

I randed town and on day 2 there was a glitch at the start of day and a scum automatically got lynched when no one even posted yet. Because of this, the game had to get randed again and in the second rand I got a scum role. The players were really good and I made it all the way till day 6 which was lylo. I got lynched in lylo and my last scum buddy made it to day 7 in lylo and won the game for my team. My scum buddies were power wolves and I felt like a new player compared to them lol.
I just found this, sorry! Sounds like an overall good experience. Respect for holding out so long in such a high traffic and high competetive game! You really played a part in your scum team's win by the looks of it! And your mates seemingly also played well around each slot. GG!

Top Bottom