Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lol. If I play mafia irl, I will easily get lynched. My mere appearance is way too scummy... Hahahaha..

But if I play with oreki, i will just simply look at him in yhe eye and scare his ass away and feel guilty.. "You're scum oreki!", me while clenching my fist. "No im not. Any proof?", said oreki. "What proof are u talking about? You saying i was lying, huh? Huh?! Im sheriff! I got coven on you!"
[automerge]1566009085[/automerge]
I am a bad liar tho. When i lie, i laugh to death especially when i am guilty. It always happen when i fart at home and then when everybody looked at me, "oh shit they knew it was me"

And even if i didn't do it, and my younger sister did. I will still laugh knowing thata they'd accuse me..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
that doesn't mean you don't read people lol
No I don't read people irl, I ignore them simply.. they're eyesore jk
[automerge]1566009460[/automerge]
But if I play with oreki, i will just simply look at him in yhe eye and scare his ass away and feel guilty.. "You're scum oreki!", me while clenching my fist. "No im not. Any proof?", said oreki. "What proof are u talking about? You saying i was lying, huh? Huh?! Im sheriff! I got coven on you!"
I am telling you irl I am not good with my words... I might talk the hell out of someone if they suspect me like that lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
No I don't read people irl, I ignore them simply.. they're eyesore jk
It will be hard for u to play irl when ur like that. Lol.
[automerge]1566009611[/automerge]
I am telling you irl I am not good with my words... I might talk the hell out of someone if they suspect me like that lol
You mean, you'd curse them? You be modkilled lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It will be hard for u to play irl when ur like that. Lol.
Of course, I suck with poker face and my intention is always clear which is always innocent so yeah I can play town irl lol

You mean, you'd curse them? You be modkilled lol.
I don't use curse words irl, I might make others to use curse words so they get mod killed
[automerge]1566009847[/automerge]
you can't deny human nature lol
Actually, I can, I have the absolute power to do that

Deleted member 4

So the last couple of role guides I did, I copied and paste them really quickly since I was out of time, there are some typos in them, mostly references OJ instead of TB, so if you will just ignore them for now and I will get them fixed later :feelstrashman:

Top Bottom