Wolfgang Thread

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well it depends on WU type , mechanics and set up etc..
[automerge]1574793360[/automerge]
I think ToS will b more fun if there is no fixed set up .
In other game had two Psy and 1 sheriff which add some flavour in the game..
Rainbow one was boring since scum had control over it..
MM type ToS would b good..

I thnik we should host mini MM time to time...
I can't wait till 10 games
One of the main reasons suggested roles thread was opened is bcs of that. Like you see same roles over and over again and there ain't much you can do with set up then to spicy it up. I think new roles will bring a lot of life in ToS

We did have custom roles on OJ to for 2 games and those games were so much fun

@Larsi has a good idea for vampires and i am still waiting for @Chris Mic to put Engineer again

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One of the main reasons suggested roles thread was opened is bcs of that. Like you see same roles over and over again and there ain't much you can do with set up then to spicy it up. I think new roles will bring a lot of life in ToS

We did have custom roles on OJ to for 2 games and those games were so much fun

@Larsi has a good idea for vampires and i am still waiting for @Chris Mic to put Engineer again
Use Undertaker, too. Or Zombie, I really loved making those roles.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Also Trad is the most fun what are you talking about. Reg games are too easy as seen in NE game. The WU pretty much reveals scum and their actions. Mafia is a game of mystery for me and if there is no mystery then you lose the fun part but hey to each his own.
Oh you should've played my Steven universe game, I had such a wonderful write up :catlaugh:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's hard to find even 15 players...I'm worried about my next big game (23 players)...
Missing OJ :catcry:

Reactions: AL.
Top Bottom