Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There is no set rule on how many players you must have first time. You do it by how much you think you can handle
Still wouldn't recommend it though. Not a lot of people are playing mafia nowadays. I would say my 21 player sign ups filled quickly because everybody is familiar with the theme. I dont think everybody watches South park and family guy and I don't think TB has 35 active mafia players in general.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Still wouldn't recommend it though. Not a lot of people are playing mafia nowadays. I would say my 21 player sign ups filled quickly because everybody is familiar with the theme. I dont think everybody watches South park and family guy and I don't think TB has 35 active mafia players in general.
20 to 25 then, I mean it's clear that whoever will coach me has a better understanding on how the setup will work then me lol. :pepelaugh:

Reactions: AL.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well yes number of players is dependent on the theme too.

But in the case you have a theme where you can get lets say 40 players. You should make a game as big as you can handle it. If you think you can do 15 players, do it. If not go low.

I personally think 15 to 20 players is what most new hosts should aim. Not bcs of the number of players but more so because big games require a lot of focus and even best of hosts can loose it in bigger games

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The lower the player ammount the higher the quality you can achieve, that is something new hosts should know. You also wanna train quality hosting, not just the job itself. :pepeking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Inb4 I be remembered as the first modkilled host in history of TB Mafia. :pepeking:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We'll
I fear you'll turn a normal game into a bastard one without even realizing it :chuu: :chuu:
We'll start with evening phase and Day 1 whoever gets Kenny will be pronounced as a winner since he cant die - game over. :pepelaugh:

• Haha

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
We'll

We'll start with evening phase and Day 1 whoever gets Kenny will be pronounced as a winner since he cant die - game over. :pepelaugh:
trad mafia usually starts with a day phase
[automerge]1581877631[/automerge]
Isn't joining his game is alrdy kinds bastard thing.. No need for game labels.. It's by default. Lmao
true lmao

Top Bottom