Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I agree with Odd. Also, with the number of potential players we have at the moment, there's a better chance that we can generate more if we create another section for mid-toxic discussions like ehem "power-level" similar to Arena Section that we had in OJ.

I understand that it's harder to moderate that kinda stuff but it's what the youngsters want on top of theories and speculations. I started joining OJ because of power-level and theories and mafia and RP came along the way because of my ties to the people in those sections. Special mention to @AL. and @Nessos who org a riddle game and those peeps that were active in every section.

I am not sure how we can further promote our site other than the inclusion of several other sections that may bring more flavour to us.

In all honesty, our server/site is still the best amongst the other sites out there, props to Shion. So it'd be a waste if we can't maximize it.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
there's a better chance that we can generate more if we create another section for mid-toxic discussions like ehem "power-level" similar to Arena Section that we had in OJ.
Never ever ever happening. We know you guys want it, but we also know you can be civilized and not need power level discussions to create content.
Also there was mild toxicity in mafia and we saw how that all went.

Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It's getting close to wild west time, I mean who are the rules protecting here anyway?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Never ever ever happening. We know you guys want it, but we also know you can be civilized and not need power level discussions to create content.
Also there was mild toxicity in mafia and we saw how that all went.
i am not talking about power-level content alone. i am trying to fashion an idea that to attract players, we need to attract people first. i don't remember half of the players in OJ started joining out of mafia. they were anime/manga fanbase that got dragged into this, including myself. i'm a song writer, hell i know about mafia upon joining the late forum. LOLOLOL

Rej

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
what ya ningens talking bout, think we slacked? :pepeclown:

everyone, let's kick it!

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

everyone, let's kick it!
Not slacking, more like, not conductive to maintaining a rigorous forum activity. Kinda sucks to have an idea for a game only to be told "come back in 3 months if you still feel like hosting"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

everyone, let's kick it!
Alright I see you big boy....I missed this one but maybe next game. I still got a lot going on.
[automerge]1615145997[/automerge]
Not slacking, more like, not conductive to maintaining a rigorous forum activity. Kinda sucks to have an idea for a game only to be told "come back in 3 months if you still feel like hosting"
Considering the activity around here maybe they didn't have a choice.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alright I see you big boy....I missed this one but maybe next game. I still got a lot going on.
[automerge]1615145997[/automerge]

Considering the activity around here maybe they didn't have a choice.
That was like 2 years ago when activity was booming.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Speaking of Salem have you heard about the new Forger and Disguiser reworks?
[automerge]1604045076[/automerge]
Forger, Disguiser and Framer all got reworked and Ambusher and Hypnotist are now in classic

• Role Change - The Disguiser has been updated to not only allow changing their own investigative results, but to also allow them to change the investigative results of their Mafia allies. The game no longer shows the disguised role on the player’s death, but now instead changes Lookout results to show the Mafia visit as being a visit from another player being disguised as. Example: the Disguiser disguises player A as player B, player A visits player C, the Lookout watches player C, the Lookout sees player B (not Player A) visiting player C. This means Lookout results are no longer 100% trustworthy. The Disguiser being able to visit Mafia members also means that the Spy seeing Mafia visits doesn’t automatically confirm someone as non-Mafia anymore since the Spy will see the Disguiser visiting their Mafia teammate.

• Role Change - Forger - The ability to have false information displayed in the graveyard has been removed from the Disguiser, but the Forger has now gained that ability! Now when you forge a player you are able to select the role you would like that player to show up as in the graveyard. This should help players more easily make believable wills. We believe that misinformation is more powerful than removing information, so this ability has had its available number of uses to two.

• Role Change - Framer - Frames will now last until an investigative role targets the framed player, not just the night the player is framed.

• Game - The Ambusher and Hypnotist roles have escaped the Coven Expansion and are now available for play in ANY mode whose role list supports them, including Ranked.
also the update of retributionist

Retributionist
Alignment: Town (Support)
Abilities:
  • You may raise a dead Town member and use their ability on a player.

Attributes:
  • Create zombies from dead true-hearted Town players.
  • Use their abilities on your second target.
  • Each zombie can be used once before it rots.

Goal: Lynch every criminal and evildoer.

So retributionist does not bring back a dead player but instead, using a dead player's ability to the another
[automerge]1615500997[/automerge]
I think I like the new retri one better

Last edited:
Top Bottom