Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What did u kids do this time?! :pandacry:
Debate in principles about insults in Internet.
After Stray bin stop harassed and twisted, I called it this asshole playstyle of an asshole player. Beky now playing the prince saying "asshole" is a no go.

Now I have to denounce Misty, Nova and Shottie (especially the last 2 because they represent the Mafia section alongside Beky). They send Rej that he is a jealous asshole instead of schooling and letting me rephrase it.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Rej I deeply apologize for calling you "jealous asshole" while you jailed me in ToS Round 4. I hope you have not suffered mental damage from it.
Because of stuff like this i legit can't take you serious.
Your sarcasm and cynical behavior is absolute wrong in this situation.

Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Debate in principles about insults in Internet.
After Stray bin stop harassed and twisted, I called it this asshole playstyle of an asshole player. Beky now playing the prince saying "asshole" is a no go.

Now I have to denounce Misty, Nova and Shottie (especially the last 2 because they represent the Mafia section alongside Beky). They send Rej that he is a jealous asshole instead of schooling and letting me rephrase it.
Something tells me this isn’t the ENTIRE truth lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Because of stuff like this i legit can't take you serious.
Your sarcasm and cynical behavior is absolute wrong in this situation.
I directly insulted Rej personal and not based on his playstyle like I did by Stray and Misty, Shottie and Nova were the ones who let this happen. It was while I was jailed.
[automerge]1585839189[/automerge]
I am far from a prince. But at least i don't go around calling people names they don't wanna be called as
You wanna imply @Rej wants to be called jealous asshole?

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I directly insulted Rej personal and not based on his playstyle like I did by Stray and Misty, Shottie and Nova were the ones who let this happen. It was while I was jailed.
You know damn well why i called it sarcastic and cynical.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I apoligize to Rej and I don't think it is a Bad thing. Also Mafia Hosts and Coaches shouldn't send such messages, do you agree or not?
It's aight for Rej to be called like that bro.. We even exchange "fuck you bitch" as good morning messages likewise, exchange farts with @Waindo who is equally retarded with @Rej..

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mafia should be an enjoyable game for all of us and insults are, or should be, a no-go in such an environment. Words can be interpreted offensively depending on the intent. In a certain context, what you say may or may not be the wrong thing to say and you should abstain from causing inflammatory discussion - and I'm very happy to know our playerbase is better than that 💙

On the side of inactivity, remember that when you sign up for a game, you are responsible for your actions and being inactive places the burden on the host or other players. If you wish to sub out, please make sure to say so as soon as you can instead of letting ambiguity drag down the progress of a game. But also think twice before making the decision to leave, we're all looking forward to play together.

Lastly, remember to stay civil and have fun backstabbing, let this quarantine period give you all the time you need to betray and step over your fellow players to reach your wicked goal, mafiosi~

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Mafia should be an enjoyable game for all of us and insults are, or should be, a no-go in such an environment. Words can be interpreted offensively depending on the intent. In a certain context, what you say may or may not be the wrong thing to say and you should abstain from causing inflammatory discussion - and I'm very happy to know our playerbase is better than that 💙

On the side of inactivity, remember that when you sign up for a game, you are responsible for your actions and being inactive places the burden on the host or other players. If you wish to sub out, please make sure to say so as soon as you can instead of letting ambiguity drag down the progress of a game. But also think twice before making the decision to leave, we're all looking forward to play together.

Lastly, remember to stay civil and have fun backstabbing, let this quarantine period give you all the time you need to betray and step over your fellow players to reach your wicked goal, mafiosi~
I love you, I miss you IbraMicovic:pepelaugh::blobsleepless:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maybe as a community, Mafia coaches can get together and write up an official stance on something like this?

this has been an issue for me and I am sure I have also perpetrated this myself at times.

when there’s a vibe in the air, it’s easy to get sucked into it and propagate it further unknowingly and it’s hard to know who started it andthat’s besides the point anyways.

There are times where the actives around here can get really caught up and act like.....real “jerks”... and sometimes it is genuine and sometimes it is feigned in an attempt to intentionally piss people off so that they make dumb decisions.

I personally have trouble telling the difference a lot of the times. Recently this has happened with me where @Rej was being really agro to me and I thought it was a play to make me sloppy or to fold, and I got pretty upset about it. Then I saw @Stray Cat being really agro about things in the next game and I didn’t want to challenge it too much cuz I didn’t want her to feel like I did before—but that was a total play lmao. And then I reached through @Gambit ’s phone screen, ripped out his spinal chord and smacked him across the mouth with it for implying that women biologically emotional and using ableist slurs. Even this last trad game the way @Nessos and I were playing really sucked the fun out of it for @Dragomir and that sucks.

i dunno how this sort of communication breakdown gets addressed, or if this is an issue common to mafia forums?

Should there be a Thrillerbark Mafia ‘Safe Word’???
(I’m only half joking LOL)

I’ll do my best to try and adjust my own behavior accordingly. I’m literally just here to entertain y’all and have a good time. I don’t want to upset anyone.

that all being said I know that we can’t all be happy all the time and no one can read minds.

Idk

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Maybe as a community, Mafia coaches can get together and write up an official stance on something like this?

this has been an issue for me and I am sure I have also perpetrated this myself at times.

when there’s a vibe in the air, it’s easy to get sucked into it and propagate it further unknowingly and it’s hard to know who started it andthat’s besides the point anyways.

There are times where the actives around here can get really caught up and act like.....real “jerks”... and sometimes it is genuine and sometimes it is feigned in an attempt to intentionally piss people off so that they make dumb decisions.

I personally have trouble telling the difference a lot of the times. Recently this has happened with me where @Rej was being really agro to me and I thought it was a play to make me sloppy or to fold, and I got pretty upset about it. Then I saw @Stray Cat being really agro about things in the next game and I didn’t want to challenge it too much cuz I didn’t want her to feel like I did before—but that was a total play lmao. And then I reached through @Gambit ’s phone screen, ripped out his spinal chord and smacked him across the mouth with it for implying that women biologically emotional and using ableist slurs. Even this last trad game the way @Nessos and I were playing really sucked the fun out of it for @Dragomir and that sucks.

i dunno how this sort of communication breakdown gets addressed, or if this is an issue common to mafia forums?

Should there be a Thrillerbark Mafia ‘Safe Word’???
(I’m only half joking LOL)

I’ll do my best to try and adjust my own behavior accordingly. I’m literally just here to entertain y’all and have a good time. I don’t want to upset anyone.

that all being said I know that we can’t all be happy all the time and no one can read minds.

Idk
that was just me and rej joking around.. but i apologise if that means something.. bad cop i am

Top Bottom