Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Like, we are a small community.

we keep it alive and continue getting out of it what we love by learning how to express care for one another and fuck with each other respectfully and playfully. Otherwise people will continue to leave, and certainly it will be difficult to get new players to want to join over other communities.

for me, I’m not really interested in participating in mafia or one piece role play so much as my interest is in thrillerbark. So I’m not going anywhere else no matter what you little assholes throw at me <3. This is not the case for everyone here tho.

Chris Mic

Enjoy Vertigo!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I love you, I miss you IbraMicovic:pepelaugh::blobsleepless:
Oh... it's Mat... :pepeweird:
But I love and miss you too :pepewhy:

Maybe as a community, Mafia coaches can get together and write up an official stance on something like this?

this has been an issue for me and I am sure I have also perpetrated this myself at times.

when there’s a vibe in the air, it’s easy to get sucked into it and propagate it further unknowingly and it’s hard to know who started it andthat’s besides the point anyways.

There are times where the actives around here can get really caught up and act like.....real “jerks”... and sometimes it is genuine and sometimes it is feigned in an attempt to intentionally piss people off so that they make dumb decisions.

I personally have trouble telling the difference a lot of the times. Recently this has happened with me where @Rej was being really agro to me and I thought it was a play to make me sloppy or to fold, and I got pretty upset about it. Then I saw @Stray Cat being really agro about things in the next game and I didn’t want to challenge it too much cuz I didn’t want her to feel like I did before—but that was a total play lmao. And then I reached through @Gambit ’s phone screen, ripped out his spinal chord and smacked him across the mouth with it for implying that women biologically emotional and using ableist slurs. Even this last trad game the way @Nessos and I were playing really sucked the fun out of it for @Dragomir and that sucks.

i dunno how this sort of communication breakdown gets addressed, or if this is an issue common to mafia forums?

Should there be a Thrillerbark Mafia ‘Safe Word’???
(I’m only half joking LOL)

I’ll do my best to try and adjust my own behavior accordingly. I’m literally just here to entertain y’all and have a good time. I don’t want to upset anyone.

that all being said I know that we can’t all be happy all the time and no one can read minds.

Idk
This is a problem inherent to mafia I believe, the nature of the game is often accusatory and it urges you to appeal to emotion rather than logic at times, I've fallen victim to it before as well. You just get caught up in the pace of a game sometimes and can't tell when something is being genuine or not.

In this case, and because "making a play" using abrasive behaviour is more often than not, *not* the ideal way of going about playing mafia, it's up to the host and/or the coach to clear up or put their foot down on those cases. Whether it's serious or not, it's better to be safe than sorry, right? Or at least be very overt about your aggro, we love shitposting~ Nevertheless, if you see it as something to a game's detriment, contact the host or the coach or even report the behaviour going on and action will be taken ASAP! We love each other here and that's something worth upholding 💙

I will be coaching more games going forward as well, so you can count on us. Remember that without you, the players, we wouldn't be here - and we owe it all to you.

P.S. the safeword suggestion is :5head:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
that was just me and rej joking around.. but i apologise if that means something.. bad cop i am
It does mean something—so try to check that sorta thing. It could make biological females such as myself angry.... and you wouldn’t want to make us angry would you????!!!! As for the “r” word, I think it’s generally considered bad praxis to use it at all and especially in that way as it could alienate members of our community who aren’t neurotypical (remember I mistakenly assumed you were white—don’t mistakenly assume I don’t have a disability).

just putting this here as it is relevant to aspects of what is at issue.

Also, not trying to ‘call u out’, just a friendly smack across the mouth with your spinal chord to lovingly say, “bad gamby!” lol

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It does mean something—so try to check that sorta thing. It could make biological females such as myself angry.... and you wouldn’t want to make us angry would you????!!!! As for the “r” word, I think it’s generally considered bad praxis to use it at all and especially in that way as it could alienate members of our community who aren’t neurotypical (remember I mistakenly assumed you were white—don’t mistakenly assume I don’t have a disability).

just putting this here as it is relevant to aspects of what is at issue.

Also, not trying to ‘call u out’, just a friendly smack across the mouth with your spinal chord to lovingly say, “bad gamby!” lol
aightaight.. sometimes it's just my mouth.. i will try to be more sexy when i throw a word from a distance.. but yeah, my choice of words is killing me at times.. will surely learn more stuff..

i ain't bad, it's natural. but i do listen which is a good thingt.]]\\\\

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
i ain't bad, it's natural. but i do listen which is a good thingt.]]\\\\
literally the only thing that matters <3
[automerge]1585843102[/automerge]
Me personally? My foot and mouth, are very well acquainted lol

Reactions: AL.
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
People who know me know that I'm generally a chill person. That I have a lot of patience and that I can endure a lot of rudeness. But here a line just has been crossed. You can insult me all you want, throw anything at me if it makes you feel better, you can even say you straight up despise me, that is just your opinion. But if you don't even have the decency to apologize to a person who is clearly hurt by what you have said and even refuse to just say sorry, that does not only make you scummy in a game, that makes you real scum. And yes, I'm saying this because that is how it is. Sorry for all the people here who like playing with me, I might come back, but only once things have settled down because this has caused me a lot of stress.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Rej Like jeez it's like their stick shoved up where the sun don't shine! For your grouchy attitude. You sure you didn't effect Nessos with it, or Nessos infected you?

But i see you apologized...

@Nessos lmao! :pepelaugh:

@Stray Cat Never take the two knuckle heads series!! :tedhug:

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
@Rej I deeply apologize for calling you "jealous asshole" while you jailed me in ToS Round 4. I hope you have not suffered mental damage from it.

But I also have to pillory @novaselinenever @Shottie and @MistyCat for it. They send this message to you instead of schooling me and letting me rephrase it. This also let me think that Wirsing like "asshole" is fine in this community. Never thought the word
"asshole" could still cause such a mess.
What am I being blamed for here?

--------------------------------​
Let me get a handy website for y'all...

Is Shottie Even Awake?
:sarcasticshottie:
There, now you can know if I'm going to see your post immediately or hours from that moment. Usually if it's any time after midnight and before 10am (my time) I'll likely not see your posts for awhile.

Papa Rak

Red Riot
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Okay from what I've come to understand here is that Nessos called Stray an asshole which she did not appreciate and asked Nessos to refrain from doing it.

I'm completely fine with people being aggressive towards each other and do the occasional swearing, it's kinda in the spirit of the game BUT the line will always be drawn immediately when one party do not want to participate in these type of name-calling. Have an aggressive playstyle for all I care but if a fellow player asks you to refrain from swearing at them- however small you may feel said insult is- you stop. PERIOD. Nobody is free to decide if what they say is fine or not, it is on the receiving party to decide if they tolerate such insults or not- if not then that is where it has to stop.

A point was brought up from an earlier game I assume where insults were sent between the players by hosts, this in no way should be related to the current situation because:
1. It's between different players, it is not like you have insulted the same person in two different games and now are being told to stop due to one of the games.
2. Hosts interacts and intervenes as little as possible to let the players be in control of the game. They are not to decide what is fine to be said between the players or not. Hosts do not know to what degree each player in their game know each other, but they should and will intervene when a player brings up an issue. In the other game the other player was ok with the name-calling and in this game another player wasn't fine with same level of insults- perfectly fine because it is two completely DIFFERENT cases and thus should not be compared.

So as a finaly note to all our members, IF a fellow player asks you to stop insulting them, have the common sense and stop it. Failure to do so will lead to strikes in the mafia system as well as possible warning points/bans.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ya'll saying they did not mean this and dont take that heart... let the agrieved be the jusge of that. Cleary they are hurting, this kind of attitude doesn't help at all, only makes the victim more disconcerted and feel the more shit. We all have our thresholds as to how much b.s and crap we can take, at least the mods get this much.

PS, I am a strong shit peddler :vonflame:... but respect each other darn it!! And only fuck with those people who you are confy fucking with... like I can say @Chris Mic @Papa Rak @Dragomir ya'll are a bunch of a-holes :pepelaugh::pepelaugh:..but.. i CANT SAY THAT TO A RANDOM @Gambit cause I dont have that connection with them, nor them me.... choose your targets well.

Pushing ppl to quit a forum is one hell of a scumbag move, more so If they identified as uncomfortable with your b.s like @Stray Cat did.

Keep it in mind we are a small community so dont ride high horses, we all lose at the end of the day.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
CANT SAY THAT TO A RANDOM @Gambit
should i blush for randomly tagging me? lol.

but you're right, it truly depends from one person to another.. It was also highlighted by @AL. before that @FELI D AEROM can't call him names the way I can towards him. Same as how @Rej and @Waindo can freely call me anything under the earth as long as they can remain retarded like they always are..
[automerge]1585853104[/automerge]
But nonetheless, staying civil is the prime rule of this game whilst having fun.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
So as a finaly note to all our members, IF a fellow player asks you to stop insulting them, have the common sense and stop it.
To make one thing clear. After I was told to stop I stopped! It was Stray who keeps complaining (even after days passed) to play the victim. Even after I ignored her because she kept herassing she kept complaining about the asshole post.

If you try to solve stuff than you should go to the game thread and spend at least a minute to read the stuff. Don't let it look like I kept insulting her.
[automerge]1585855122[/automerge]

[automerge]1585855254[/automerge]
I mean I even got a strike for calling a player asshole this one time. While this asshole cleary refered to the playstyle.

Never meant to be as direct attacked. As I mentioned I would call everyone asshole for harassing and twisting.

It is just laughable.

Last edited:
Top Bottom