Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How long have we been working on this bad boy lmao? Like 10 months
Since before OJ closed down:catsweat::catsweat: Regardless, even if the game has two players I am still adamant to host it!!!!! :pepemusic: :pepemusic: :pepelaugh::pepelaugh:
It requires alot of self controll to see your precious scum roles flashed down the drain _hypejoy::angrycrabs: ..... but developing a Tradsgame is soooo much fun... no wonder @novaselinenever has a hard on for Trad games.:feelstrashman:

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Since before OJ closed down:catsweat::catsweat: Regardless, even if the game has two players I am still adamant to host it!!!!! :pepemusic: :pepemusic: :pepelaugh::pepelaugh:
Damn right :catsamurai:
It requires alot of self controll to see your precious scum roles flashed down the drain _hypejoy::angrycrabs: ..... but developing a Tradsgame is soooo much fun... no wonder @novaselinenever has a hard on for Trad games.:feelstrashman:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm too nice and have the opposite problem and underpowered everyone. 😅
lmao...wait y'd you do that? Lol... but its only expected, cause we tend to over power scum roles...
[automerge]1585997405[/automerge]

• Haha
Reactions: AL.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
lmao...wait y'd you do that? Lol... but its only expected, cause we tend to over power scum roles...
[automerge]1585997405[/automerge]
It's not on purpose. I get screwed over so much when I have awesome powers I hate for people to get screwed over too. 😂

Top Bottom