Wolfgang Thread

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I honestly can't remember who recruited me.
Considering MM was first game i played it might have been a forum notification

Reactions: AL.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I honestly can't remember who recruited me.
Considering MM was first game i played it might have been a forum notification
no one did as far as I remember

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And I recruited myself by simply signing up for a game as a sub.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
And I recruited myself by simply signing up for a game as a sub.
Same here.. I signed up for a game that was alrdy ending.. Lmao.. And Shion hit me a sign up enlisting me as an SK for beginner.. Lol.. My first kill was Krogo but I was controlled by Law.. When he controlled me N2 i tapped a trap..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Same here.. I signed up for a game that was alrdy ending.. Lmao.. And Shion hit me a sign up enlisting me as an SK for beginner.. Lol.. My first kill was Krogo but I was controlled by Law.. When he controlled me N2 i tapped a trap..
Don't remind me of my first game. Was Pratham's ToS game and I was Witch who fake claimed Jailor xD. Had no idea that Jailor was unique and of course I was executed, then.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
How r ya doing junior :catlazy:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Don't remind me of my first game. Was Pratham's ToS game and I was Witch who fake claimed Jailor xD. Had no idea that Jailor was unique and of course I was executed, then.
That's worse than mine.. I never get the chance to claim..

And I didn't have a clue what happened after that.. Had to sign up again and get a spy role.. I was shot by a vig also Law N2..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's worse than mine.. I never get the chance to claim..

And I didn't have a clue what happened after that.. Had to sign up again and get a spy role.. I was shot by a vig also Law N2..
Well, everyone was a noob at some point. Although there are quick learners like Salah who pulled some great plays already in his first games.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well, everyone was a noob at some point. Although there are quick learners like Salah who pulled some great plays already in his first games.
Well he is a man to beat.. Real clever.. Rej was also hillarious in his first game and pulled out tons of collapse and meltdowns such as Wai.. Naomi was killing Shottie.. Girl fight.. And then there's Dabit who claimed Dayone when noone was asking it. Lmao

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My first game was the Christmas one by Chris...the longest games in the history of mafia on OJ !

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Well he is a man to beat.. Real clever.. Rej was also hillarious in his first game and pulled out tons of collapse and meltdowns such as Wai.. Naomi was killing Shottie.. Girl fight.. And then there's Dabit who claimed Dayone when noone was asking it. Lmao
What game was this? I don't remember Naomi ever getting up on my radar like that :chuu:

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
if you wanna beat someone then beat dante rota rachet nick zem novas

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
What game was this? I don't remember Naomi ever getting up on my radar like that :chuu:
It was a regular game when she was town with you and i was mafia with oreki who u totally scum read d1. I sold him tho lol.. Remember LoTR where i was saruman? You even pulled a sketches of the night actions..

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh, don't remind me of the Futurama game with Rej. Almost wanted to quit, but luckily I was killed before I could xD.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Oh, don't remind me of the Futurama game with Rej. Almost wanted to quit, but luckily I was killed before I could xD.
That game was hillarious... Lmao.. What did i fske claim again with that.. I know i was mafia.. I was the retard sibling of the 3.. Plus mom

Top Bottom