Wolfgang Thread

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As indicated in our section rules as well as on Thriller Bark's broader guidelines, our goal is maintaining a fun and nice community for people love to play Mafia. That said, Mafia at its core is a game of lies and deception among friends, and as such can become emotionally heated and conflicts can arise. In those conflicts, sometimes one may not know how to handle them in the heat of the moment. For this, we want to implement the new Operator function.
Alongside the sign up of each game, a member will opt out from playing in order tohelp out any situation that may arise as not to have them escalate and disturb the players experience. They will be there for any player that feels frustrated or angry at anyone in the game. Any frustrated player can feel free to PM them and they'll be happy to help, even if it just to shout or vent! Sometimes that helps destress tremendously. We also trust them to help with resolving the issue. As of right now, the members of our community that may opt out of playing the game to take on this role are the coaches and approved hosts of sections. However, any member of our Mafia community may PM us to sign up to help out. This role has been a stable of The Syndicate community, and as such all credits go to them for its creation. I hope that if you ever feel frustrated enough that you don't hesitate to contact the Operator of your game.
@Trafalgar Law

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wonder if TB will get its own spin/variation of a mafia type game. Like there's Regular (or Advanced), Traditional & Town of Salem. I wonder if there will be a fourth, like there's Werewolf, Assassin Games and many more out there but having our own spin on it would be better or simply make a game from scratch.

Reactions: AL.

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Wonder if TB will get its own spin/variation of a mafia type game. Like there's Regular (or Advanced), Traditional & Town of Salem. I wonder if there will be a fourth, like there's Werewolf, Assassin Games and many more out there but having our own spin on it would be better or simply make a game from scratch.
There is Throne of Lies but last time i hosted it no one wanted to play

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
There is Throne of Lies but last time i hosted it no one wanted to play
I remember that. My two cents would be to make a simplified game format with default abilities albeit like how ToS and Trad Mafia are. But you could have x2 different formats one being Beginner (Default) and the other Advanced (Wildcard)

iirc the game you had a good concept but there was an overload of info dump which can be a hindrance on players and have them lose interest or drop/sub out of games or go AWOL yet reply in other sections.

Though if anything RP x Mafia dont really mix well

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If a host allows flavour claiming in Trad or Reg, a host should also give the players reasonable flavour fakeclaims. Otherwise scumplayer without flavour knowledge have a huge disadvantage in caee they get forced to reveal their flavour.

novaselinenever

Best Dad!
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If a host allows flavour claiming in Trad or Reg, a host should also give the players reasonable flavour fakeclaims. Otherwise scumplayer without flavour knowledge have a huge disadvantage in caee they get forced to reveal their flavour.
Depends on the game design, but yeah they usually should included more often than not. An arsenal of Janitor abilities is an alternative.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
even if they decide not to provide them they should always keep some prominent flavors out for faking
Think character claiming should be banned completely. Abilities are fine, but some series don't have enough charas for fake claims.

AL.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Think character claiming should be banned completely. Abilities are fine, but some series don't have enough charas for fake claims.
nah it should be left to the host to decide

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Btw is that new weeb game we signed up months ago still a thing?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Edit:

Random rant was here. :pepeking:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nova told me it will become season final/round 10
Nice, I'll play it by holding a completely another game open, one older than 6 months, with completely another set of players, I'll imagine that the players from the old game are the ones from the ongoing game and get my reads from that. :weirdpeep:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Nice, I'll play it by holding a completely another game open, one older than 6 months, with completely another set of players, I'll imagine that the players from the old game are the ones from the ongoing game and get my reads from that. :weirdpeep:
Lets fill the alert list of @oddoddfruit by tagging him, he will also play this game.

Top Bottom