Wolfgang Thread

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Ooof.... am I the only one left recruited by 12thSupernova? 😅
I think... I was...?
Because earlier I played Game of Kill (I think that's what it was called) which 12th hosted and then suggested a trial mafia game for me in a PM :chuu:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I think... I was...?
Because earlier I played Game of Kill (I think that's what it was called) which 12th hosted and then suggested a trial mafia game for me in a PM :chuu:
Did u play alone in the pm or against 12th?

Reactions: AL.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Did u play alone in the pm or against 12th?
It was an actual game via PM. (Or 2). Some regular members had a fit because it took away activity from the "main games", but they hadn't realized it was literally only newbies trying to understand how to play. Games filled up so fast new people couldn't even get in games anyway.

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Everyone in the game was a newbie. Don't remember who else was there. Just remember it was a small group and was entirely in a PM
I remember Adimas... since that's where he got his whole "that avy looks scummy" meta.
And I think Pratham and Sallu?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
dont think i've ever played a game with 12th :unsure:

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
game of kills wasn't actually mafia but man I miss those days a lot
:blobwhatever: says the person who wasn't forced to live with a small tiny hope of survival that was brutally taken away when 3 days worth of actions were done on them in one "night" to end the game...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Let me make something clear

I hosted this game out of goodness from my heart because i know people want ToS, new roles and due to quarantine they feel bored.
I host the game, i am met with absolute inactivity and no shits given behavior. I was about to mod kill everyone at the end of N2 but i didn't because it would be unfair for those that wanna play

After that i have to deal with insults flying around.
I don't care who you are, if someone tells you to stop calling them an asshole you stop it. I don't wanna hear stuff like: Well asshole isn't that big of an insult.

I honestly don't care, i played enough with all of you to know every each one of you has something they don't like being said to. Do you see me going around telling you all that despite thinking 80% of that stuff is BS? No, because i know you guys dislike it.

So if you guys dislike when something is being done on you , why in gods name do you wanna inflict it on others?

I'll use this game as a massive warning to everyone. I won't tolerate inactivity and i won't tolerate shit behavior.
I don't wanna issue penalties because i believe anyone can change if they want to, but my god if i see this again i will legit start issuing penalties and strikes.

I'll tag everyone that play mafia because it is a message i want everyone to see. Sorry if it is bothersome for some
:blobconfused:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Speaking of GoK, pretty sure it was the pokemon theme, in the PM for our team someone was asking how it worked so I then explained the game, and then 12th hops on, very likely drunk at the time, thanking me for helping.

Top Bottom