Wolfgang Thread

Shion

Lost Soul
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Great, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here and grow as a mafia player. Go easy on me.
Happy to hear it and don't worry, we're cool with new players ^^

Have you seen both of the sign ups?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hi townie friend. Townier here. Also beware of @Rej and @Waindo as they always roll scum. Indies particularly. Never been town..

@AL. Is like the nicest guy here. :lazydance: :lazydance::lazydance:
?

Objection, your honor!

My respected leaders and pillars of this reincarnated Mafia haven. @Larsi @Shottie @Beky @Shion @Zemmi @novaselinenever, my fellow town folks, my friends, and also, all the scum that joined us today, primarily @AL. and @Gambit whom are in the first row, ?

All this scum accusations are getting out of hand, and my client, whom is by the way a legendary hero of Town ? is fed up with all the negativity around him.

It’s time for me to rise from my chair and make one last heartfelt speech about why my client is innocent. I mean why I am innocent, since I represent myself.
:lazeplz:

Now, I know the events leading up to this moment have all but confirmed this case is doomed. Yes it's true that my gameplays were aggressive in numerous games in which I represented Town and instead of being recognised as the saviour of Town I would oftenly be interpreted as scum and lynched even by my fellow villagers. ?

I’ve struggled to overcome interpersonal conflict, the inner struggle which was caused by the traumatic experiences of being falsely accused of being scum and being mislynched on multiple occasions. While it is true that at times I’ve made poor decisions and actions consistent with my character flaws, which might had presented me in a negative light; I was always doing it all for the greater good and the sake of town. If you think about it I'm somewhat like Itachi. :kermithesith:

My fellow townies, ?

I want you to know something, my brothers, and your excellence judge and the prosecution : I have overcome these flaws which were throwing a shadow over me, and combined that with my already-existing positive character traits to become a better person. Heck, I’ve even learned a thing or two about what justice actually means in the broadest sense of the word. I am a genuine true member of Town.

Always.??

The opposing prosecution and especially the scum (AL.) faction which is orchestrating this absurd perception of me from the start is always trying to shut me up by redirecting the attention to me, turning my town against me,

Well no more I say! ☝✋

For the sake of justice! For the sake of freedom!

I’m going to shut all the scum down, one by one, game by game. Down to the very last one, cuz I’ve just poured a full tank of gasoline into this metaphorical steamroller of justice, and I’m not getting off until I’ve paved this place with righteousness!

:catmic:

Deleted member 4

?

Objection, your honor!

My respected leaders and pillars of this reincarnated Mafia haven. @Larsi @Shottie @Beky @Shion @Zemmi @novaselinenever, my fellow town folks, my friends, and also, all the scum that joined us today, primarily @AL. and @Gambit whom are in the first row, ?

All this scum accusations are getting out of hand, and my client, whom is by the way a legendary hero of Town ? is fed up with all the negativity around him.

It’s time for me to rise from my chair and make one last heartfelt speech about why my client is innocent. I mean why I am innocent, since I represent myself.
:lazeplz:

Now, I know the events leading up to this moment have all but confirmed this case is doomed. Yes it's true that my gameplays were aggressive in numerous games in which I represented Town and instead of being recognised as the saviour of Town I would oftenly be interpreted as scum and lynched even by my fellow villagers. ?

I’ve struggled to overcome interpersonal conflict, the inner struggle which was caused by the traumatic experiences of being falsely accused of being scum and being mislynched on multiple occasions. While it is true that at times I’ve made poor decisions and actions consistent with my character flaws, which might had presented me in a negative light; I was always doing it all for the greater good and the sake of town. If you think about it I'm somewhat like Itachi. :kermithesith:

My fellow townies, ?

I want you to know something, my brothers, and your excellence judge and the prosecution : I have overcome these flaws which were throwing a shadow over me, and combined that with my already-existing positive character traits to become a better person. Heck, I’ve even learned a thing or two about what justice actually means in the broadest sense of the word. I am a genuine true member of Town.

Always.??

The opposing prosecution and especially the scum (AL.) faction which is orchestrating this absurd perception of me from the start is always trying to shut me up by redirecting the attention to me, turning my town against me,

Well no more I say! ☝✋

For the sake of justice! For the sake of freedom!

I’m going to shut all the scum down, one by one, game by game. Down to the very last one, cuz I’ve just poured a full tank of gasoline into this metaphorical steamroller of justice, and I’m not getting off until I’ve paved this place with righteousness!

:catmic:
There is no need for council here, I am judge and jury. I decide who is innocent town and guilty scum.

Top Bottom