Naval Battle World Pirates

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Hunted: Enter the World Pirates - #12
@Gambit @Jojoclaw

Sebastian’s trident, his technique, came down in a symbolic affront to the lost captain’s ire. The attack successfully tore into Brynndi’s skull. Mud and Seastone cuffs did the rest, encasing the man. Slung over the monkeyman’s shoulder, Sun looked around desperately. The ship they were standing on morphed. Vaulting from debris to debris, with Kuvira hopefully behind him, Sun made it to the newly transformed boat, akin to a small island. They were not far from the one they called Gairom. The parting of a crew member was witnesses with trepidation and sorrowful eyes.

As Hagiri left, the agent turned to Kuvira with an order.

[Sun Wukong] “Kuvira-San. Listen to me closely. I know you’re wounded, but push trough it. Go now and procure us the ship we sailed in. I’ll finish this myself!”

The agent did not seem his usual kind self. The Humandrill’s eyes burned with aplomb, staring at Gairom. The agent was serious, an aura about him. While Brynndi was heavily wounded, he still lived, slung over those broad shoulders. If Kuvira protested, the agent would roar back and her and send her away. They would not pursue Hagiri nor Sebastian. Brynndi was the only bounties pirate, and the only one in their mission to capture or exterminate. The mission was issued to stop Brynndi’s rampage. That last attack, likely lead the captain right near death’s door. How much time did he have left?

Sun Wukong stepped forward, now facing Gairom’s request. The Humandrill’s tail lifted Brynndi up, in between Gairom and he. Sun slowly approached Gairom. If allowed, Sun would place Brynndi carefully next to Gairom. The Seastone cuffs and the hardened mud straight jacket would stay on. Sun would comply, but he needed assurance his rampage would end today. The agent would not leave until he got confirmation. Standing over Brynndi, the agent turned to Gairom.

[Sun Wukong] “The least I can do is honor your captain by allowing the end to be on his own terms. As a free man.”
A free man. Brynndi had spent 30 years in that prison, and it changed him. Perhaps spending the last moments as a free man would change him back.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kuvira would struggle to get to her feet, being saved by Hagiri when the ship started to transform. Before the young marine could catch her breath, Wukong would issue an order to her. Forcing herself to her feet she would stand at attention as she had been trained.

"Yes sir!"

Kuvira would take the antidote Hagiri had fetched for her from nightin's body, before going to get the ship ready for leave. She would bow to Wukong and the other's faintly before leaving. As she began to walk away, an idea would hit her. Since bryndi was the only bountied pirate and the others had kicked Hagiri out, she thought she would take a chance.

"Hagiri, come with us!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A moment of silence belted the newly emerged battleship courtesy of Gairom. When Bryndi was defeated, the scientist of the crew asked Wukong to surrender their captain's body. And he did but a condition was set. Now resting beside Gairom, Bryndi still in cuffs and mud, the agent would not leave unless otherwise peace would be affirmed.

"I guarantee it. We will ensure that his rampage shall end here.", according to Gairom.

If the agent would free the infamous captain, the ship would allow the three to sail without any retaliation.

Hagiri was left staring at Gairom who was the only one fully conscious at that point. No words, just emotions. Then Kuvira spoke after finding her way back to balance. Come with them was what she said. The sniper turned to her thinking of what might have been. He's got no family. Abandoned by his own crew. And a new life was promised in the hands of his crew's enemy. A single nod was the answer before turning back again at the pirate vessel.

The boat Gairom prepared for them was ready to sail if Wukong followed suit. Meanwhile, as they all prepared to course the sea, Bryndi would rise from the depths of defeat, "Unchain me Gairom with your ability."

Gairom looked at him, he knew something was up. "No!", Hagiri yelled at the top of his lungs.

Hagiri was ready to jump back at the ship but it was too far away for him to reach. Unless he's got the ability these world government people have, he could do so. Would Wukong do the last deed? Or something else would unfold?

Gairom was a scientist and his devil fruit ability could materialise something combined with science to get rid of the mud. The chain was easy to break. A special chainsaw was used to break free of the mud and the seastone cuff and Bryndi was finally free. He stood up and got himself standing at the cannon. This cannon was not created for the sole purpose of gunpowder projectiles but a concentrated beam of energy capable of destructing even an island. And with Bryndi's crazy ability, he could magnify its destructive potency to the max.

"Agent! Do something! He's gonna fire a loud one!", Hagiri implored.

With Bryndi's remaining resolve, he touched the knob of the barrel and fortified it with his armament. The bore of the weapon turned pitch black. And when he pushed a red button at the surface of the cannon, a heap of energy started to form at the mouth of the weapon. Wisps of black energy spiralled around it.

Hagiri's eyes almost rolled back in terror looking at this. He knew hell's gonna unfold. Suddenly, Gairom dashed forth the defence canister situated at the helm of the ship, pushing its black button before activating something.

"What are you doing Gairom?!", Bryndi shouted.

"Stopping you! This is the end of our era. We were pirates but we became humans during those times you were in prison. Hagiri is the only left noble in our family. A family we build around him. You're no longer part of it. I would not mind giving up everything just to let him live!", Gairom said, tears in his eyes.

Hagiri overheard this and fell to his knees. His eyes couldn't hold back the tears, too. As he burst into sorrow. Bryndi finally launched the beam of the projectile, magnified by his powers. The strength of the attack augmented 100 times bigger than it but little did he know, it automatically magnified the wall of crystal Gairom invented even better that immediately encased the entire island ship.

Bryndi couldn't believe what he saw for the cannon beam that he launched quickly rammed against the defensive wall only to bounce back and explode from within. The entire ship detonated like a volcano in a single flash, not even heard from the outside.

"Noooooooooo!", Hagiri agonised. With the fall of his old crew, there is no turning back. Only forward. But at this point, the direction he would choose would remain a mystery.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Hunted: Enter the World Pirates - #13
@Gambit @Jojoclaw

With the infamous pirate in shackles, Sun was left alone with Gairom as Hagiri and the others left on the small boat. The Pirate was defeated, but the choice remained on how to end it. Back to the prison or end it here. And if it was to end here, how? Sun had a decision to make. The Cipher Pol Agent was to allow the man to die as a free man, but could he trust Gairom, a pirate, to keep his word. There was not much time to think. Gairom awaited his answer.

Suddenly, the mud loosened, taking off the Seastone shackles. Sun Wukong turned to Gaimon before jumping to the small ship.

[Sun Wukong] “I’ll make sure the others leave unscathed and are free of the Government’s eyes. Godspeed.”

With that final word, Sun landed on the boat. He turned and watched as the events unfolded, and the weapon began to grow. Hagiri, the young man, panicked, screaming for them to do something. Yet, there was an unnerving calm. The agent had his arms crossed, staring nonchalant at the weapon as it grew. A soft response put it to rest, with a Don.

[Sun Wukong] “If it comes to that, I’ll end them both with these hands.”

The agent stood with confidence. Then, the weapon was unleashed. Sun already had his hands in cupped position. Shockingly, the weapon turned into itself, engulfing them both. The agent closed his eyes. Both as a sign of respect and to confirm their voices were gone.

Sun turned to Hagiri. In plain view of the young woman, the Cipher Pol agent, known for being cold, put his hand on his shoulder to comfort him. The World Pirates were defeated, but not gone. They had bet their legacy on Hagiri.

I presume this is the last post for Sun Wukong. If it is, see below my self-eval! Note, for @Jojoclaw . We grade ourselves based on a scale of 1-25, with 12 being average. Here is the explanation. Make sure to do one!

Ichimonji (La Spada)
Personality: 17
Story: 17
Combat Prowess: 20
Descriptions: 20
Enjoyability: 20

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Kuvira smiled as Hagiri decided to come with them, she would then go and fetch the ship as Wukong had instructed her to do. The young marine would not do much from this point on except spectate the events in silence, there was nothing to be said from her end. After the explosion Kuvira would watch Wukong comfort Hagiri, a man who had just lost the people he called family, one of them being taken from him by Kuvira herself. Regret begun to plague her heart, a deep inhale and exhale would expel it for the time being as they went home.

Im just gonna say my RPing was mid lmao
Kuvira
Personality: 12
Story: 12
Combat Prowess: 12
Descriptions: 12
Enjoyability: 12

Top Bottom