Island Alvida's Base

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #3
@Dream

A demonic being stood before the Great Beautiful Alvida, or at least that’s what her pirates called her. Her voice was cut with anger. Anger for the fact that this was not her beloved, the one whom she had waited to wed. This.. this… thing must have done something to him. He held her food, made with love, in his filthy scythe. The man begun speaking in tounvgues, drawing a most comical reaction from Alvida.

The woman’s lips pruned and she spoke, her eyes rolling.

[Alvida] “SPEAKAH’ DA ENGLISH! What the hell are you saying?!”
The music was now accompanied by the pirates snickering. There were 10, all now coming to Alvida’s aid, like a posse, straddled behind her. Half had rifles like before, and the other half had swords. The snickering stopped as the man retorted with smashing the precious food. The food Alvida had prepared with her love and longing.

Enraged, the woman pointed at him and screamed.
[Alvida] “Arghhh! He took my beloved! Kill him!”
On cue, three of the five sword pirates blitzed towards the man. They circled him so that one came from the front, one from the right side, and one from the left side. Meanwhile, the rest cocked their rifles, moving strategically around the street, keeping distance while loading their weapons. It felt a lot like last time. Alvida stood watching, her infamous Iron Mace over her shoulder and at the ready.

Once within reach, the three pirates dipped their body and sprung up, bringing their blades in an upwards slash in the shape of a heart. They aimed to slash the Devil all along his body.

[Pirates] “Beautiful Slash!”

DPS Pirate Swords: 1-20: 1. Below Street Level +1 C Rank = 21-40: 2. Street Level

Level 25
25 x 5 =125
Strength: 37+4 = 41
Speed: 37+4 = 41
41x2=82
-Reaction: 41
-Movement: 41
Vitality 14+4 = 18
18x2=36
-Durability: 21
-Stamina: 15
Martial Arts: 16
16X2=32
-Club: 32
Devil Fruit: 21

Alvida's Pirates
Level 10
10 x 5 = 50
Strength: 10+2=12
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction: 17
-Movement: 17
Vitality: 10+2=12
12x2=24
-Durability:12
-Stamina:12
Martial Arts: 15
15x2=30
-Swordmanship (or Guns): 30

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Level 33, 33 x 5 = 165
Bonus Boosts said:
Race Bonus Boosts: +12 in Strength | +6 in Speed | +12 in Vitality | -3 in Mind | +6 in Martial Arts
MA Bonus Boosts: +5 in Speed
Strength: 39 + 12 = 51
Speed: 40 + 6 + 5 = 51 x 2 = 102
>Reaction Speed: 51
>Movement Speed: 51
Vitality: 29 + 12 = 41 x 2 = 82
>Durability: 41
>Stamina: 41
Mind: 3 – 3 = 0
Martial Arts: 49 + 6 = 51 x 2 = 102
>Reaper: 51
>Fiero: 51
| Part 3 |
حشّاشين

I knew from the very beginning, my return before her would be different than before, with at least a different outcome. With the food that was smudged and wasted before her would irk Alvida who was preparing for something that she had creative and had in her mind. She had after all became besotted with the beast like creature that i abandoned by throwing it away by cursing myself.

[Alvida] “Arghhh! He took my beloved! Kill him!”
" Killeth me? i'd loveth to seeth thee tryeth " ( " Kill me? I'd love to see you try " )

Gripping onto my Scythe that was earlier pointed at Alvida, then placing the scythe back on my shoulder witnessing the tactical response of Alvida's henchmen surround me cocked with their rifles and armed with their swords aimed at me.

The feeling of being hunted would be the typical sensation when one is surrounded, but for me i no longer felt any chill or anything instead. For me this brought nothing but a small chuckle. Gripping the handle of my scythe, i'd take my arm pointing it back at Alvida as a means of watch the fruits of my hard labor of training. Then taking my right arm as far to the left pivoting my leg preparing my next move. " Nightmare Slash! " muttering the words quietly though it came out like i was snarling the words under my breath as i swung my arm as the swing generated a projectile from the tip of the scythe.

Nightmare Slash: Ragnar unleashes a rapidly spinning crescent-shaped air-compressed projectile by swinging his weapon card across the air.
Scales on Mastery:
51 in Str and Mastery - DPR B

Str = Wall/Tree Level
DPR B = +2
Total = Large Building Level
  • DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective
  • DPR 1 below dura: somewhat effective
  • DPR equal to dura: normal damage
  • DPR 1 higher than dura: quite effective
  • DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective
Would that be a DPR 2 or more higher than dura, so super effective right?

Not that far behind was the single member of Vampirates who strolled through the walk path only to hear the screaming of Alvida.

@Ichimonji

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #4
@Dream

The demon stood up to the challenge. A gray and betrayed, Alvida ordered her men to kill him. She never realized he was her beloved. The change was so significant that without an explanation, she could not possibly recognize him. Instead, she sought the life of the one who destroyed her wedding.

Three pirates came from all sides. The man swung his scythe in response. Much to Alvida’s surprise, her eyes widening, a blade was created out of thin air. It traveled forward and collided with the two pirates that came with the frontal charge. They both were cut down, passing out immediately, their bodies hitting with a thud. Whatever the man had been doing, his strength had easily dispatched of the thugs in an impressive fashion.

However, the third, as he came from the other side, had already closed the gap when the demon finished his attack. With little time to react, the attack came against the demon. It would clash against the scythe, keeping it at bay.
[Pirate] “He’s busy blocking! Fire!”
And so it was. Five pirates shot bullets to different parts of the demon’s body, aiming to injure. It would even hit the pirate who had initially attacked the demon and had his weapon clashing. The gunmen, having positioned themselves before and loaded, were roughly fifteen meters away from him in an oval formation.

Meanwhile, Alvida laughed. She slowly approached, her Iron Mace dragging behind her at the ready.

DPS Pirate Guns: = 21-40: 2. Street Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
| Part IV |
~ Dante's Inferno ~​

The henchmen surrounded me cocked their guns taking aim and were ready to fire. In that moment a thought would hit me for after all ' Didst i beshrew myself to just cometh backeth and has't hist'ry repeateth itself? ' ( ' Did i curse myself to just come back and have history repeat itself? ' )

This would be followed with a exhale of the little frustration that came out with the thought and what was laid out before me. Dispatching of the other henchmen felt reminiscent of what occurred earlier, this would do nothing but get some flames appear around the skull shaped visor. The flames around the eyes would sparkle and sizzle due to the frustration.

" I'm sick of thy fucking games mistress! " ( " I'm sick of your fucking games woman " ) it would snarl out off the tongue due to the frustration.

My hands would engulf in flames, which would then flow through the handle of the scythe like lava with me taking the scythe and swinging my scythe. Using myself as bait and the epicentre getting sick of events repeating itself, it was time for change and new.

" DANTE'S INF'RNO " ( " DANTE'S INFERNO " )
Dante's Inferno: Azrael engulfs his hands in flames of fiero which encompasses the scythe where the user swings their scythe in a 360 degrees with the user being used as an epicentre. This attack is used when the user is surrounded. - DPR B
Requirement: 51 Strength, Reaper and Fiero - DPR: B - D rank fire that causes extra damage for 3-4 turns
Moderate burn: using the burned parts hurts and will cause slight extra damage each turn (D rank). lasts for 3-4 turns. Requires at least 51 mastery
Base Strength Stat = Wall/Tree Level
DPR: B = +2
Total DPR = Large Building Level

Large Building Level vs Street Level
DPR 2 or more higher than dura: super effective
The scythe would be swung slicing through the bullets and then flare up and fan out like a flower.
The lone vampirate member trodded along to witness my attack as it caused things around to incinerate, this caused a droplet of sweat to trickle down the side of the temple, gulping. Hesitant of what he witnessed, grinning at the thought of recruiting the one before him. The vampirate dressed still in his inmate attire of black and white, with a shackle around his ankle. He'd take aim at Alvida, he simply wanted to get straight to the point. Like an arrow aimed at its target, he wanted it now like a child in a sweet shop. What he desired was too tasty to ignore, despite causing the wrath of me. He took the stance of a pitcher with a droplet forming in his palms of the hand as he hurled it as his target. "Water Shot!" he would shout out from the bottom of his lungs.
Masculines. Not handsome. Standing 6'6" to 7'1".

Statistics:
40x5=200
Strength: 38+8+5 = 51
Speed: 33+8 = 41
- Movement: 41+Raid Suit: 10 = 51
- Reaction: 41
Vitality: 43+8 = 53
- Stamina: 51
- Durability: 51+Raid Suit: 10 = 61
Haki: 38.5+12 = 50.5
- Armament: 41
- Precognition: 60
Martial Arts: 47.5x2 = 95
- Fishman Karate: 41
- Sniping: 54

Arsenals:
- Anstaltskleidung Raid Suits crafted by Gambit: C+-rank Suit (requires 51 Science): Destroyed after a city block level attack or 3 large building level attacks
(51 vitality to use) - 20 invention points
- Rifle

Inventory:
Sniping 27 slots
- Semi-Automatic Sniper, 5 bullet magazine
- A rank Bullets (Max 1 per 3 mastery), unlocks 8x scope
- 18x A-rank bullets
- 9x B-rank bullets

Range:
- 270-meter range up to 8x with the scope or 2,160 meters

Professions:
- Pickpocketing: **
- Stealth: **
Uchimizu (literally meaning "Water Shot"): The user hurls a simple droplet of water at his opponent, which can become a deadly bullet with the kinetic force created by their immense fishman strength.
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: B

Vampirate Base Strength = Wall/Tree Level
DPR B = +2 = Large Building Level
The vampirate aimed at Alvida's shoulder, an aim to take out one of her limbs and to hurry the gears of what he wanted. This would infuriate me that my target was no longer my target but someone else's for something entirely different.

@Ichimonji

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #5
@Dream

History seemed to repeat itself. Surrounded by guns, the man was in a bind. This time, however, the man had come in power. The demon swung his scythe, partying the bullets while defeating the lone pirate in front of him. Three of the five Pirates with guns were felled by the fire, the last two jumping back to avoid.

Alvida widened her eyes. Her men were defeated with ease. Suddenly, a water bullet hit her shoulder.

[Alvida] “Don’t you see? I’m protected by beauty! HAHAHAHA!”
A realization. Without elemental or haki, the bullet “slipped” off her body, returning no damage. With a grin, the boasting Pirates turned to the newcomer Vampirates and launched herself to the Vampirate. The demon has seen that move before - Alvida jumped to use the sun to cloak herself, to blind the Vampirates, and came down with her Iron Mace, using gravity and weight.
[Alvida] Take this! BEAUTIFUL SLAM!!”

The iron mace came down on the Vampirate’s head, seeking to throttle him to the ground. Likely much to the demon’s chagrin, Alvida had ignored him for now - the newcomer had attacked her.

The demon was not without quest. The two remaining Pirates with swords threw their second swords at him - preferring to keep their distance against the demon. The blades aimed to stab into him from afar.

A full battle was underway.

Alvida Mace: 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level +1 C Rank = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level

DPS Pirate Sword: = 21-40: 2. Street Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
| Part V |
~ Battle of Two Fronts ~
@Ichimonji

The vampirate would witness the attack seemingly be brushed off, though more like be slipped away. Confusing him a little but he then realised he didn't utilise the use of haki. Alvida was angered, rash in her actions over thinking a lot.

I'd witness the attack be brushed off, this no longer surprised me at the events of what just transpired. Turning my attention back at the fledglings of Alvida, the earlier attack from the vampirates was a water ball that was tossed that made the ground sizzle and steam upwards, Exhaling, then placing my scythe to the side and turning my attention back to the underling. " Thee des'rve not the right to coequal beest cutteth by mine own scythe " ( " You don't deserve the right to even be cut by my scythe "

My palm would be open as a flame would spark and be conjured over my open palm, then making the palm into a fist as i proceeded to walk towards the henchmen. " Annndoonnn! " aiming a punch at the two vampirates.

Though this was just the beginning of what i wanted, as it only began the bloodbath.

Andon / "Flame Emperor" / Imperial Flame: The user conjures a fireball over his open palm, then forms a fist to execute a powerful, flame-clad punch.
Requirement, Scales on Mastery:
51 Strength and Mastery - DPR: B

Base Strength Stat = Wall/Tree Level
DPR: B = +2
Total DPR = Large Building Level

The vampirate would remain calm his eyes would glow, sparkle and lighten up. His body reacted with a calm sincerity of being just calm to slowly react to the incoming attack.

- Precognition: 60
1-100 Mastery: The user has increased reaction speed(Mastery x 0.1) within (Mastery x 0.4) meters of themselves when CoO is activated.
Reaction is 41 x 0.1 (45.1) within 60 x 0.4 meters (24)

He could sense the aura of Alvida attacking with the bright light of the sun behind her. He simply formed a fist aimed a punch at her though the attack was added with a extra ounce of umpf. It would appear a little darkened around the knuckles like an aura surrounding the fist. He didn't take his eyes off Alvida as he cocked his arm back and let out a powerful burst of a punch.

"Senmagawara Seiken" he would then yell out as he threw his punch.
Senmaigawara Seiken (literally meaning "Thousand Tile True Punch"): A much stronger version of the Hyaku Maigawara Seiken. It can break through one thousand tiles, and kill a human with one shot.
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength
- Armament: 41
41-60 Can coat entire body in invisible haki. Can use hardening on feet, hands and weapons.
Base Str = 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level
Hardening = +2 = Town Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #6
@Dream

OCC: Wasn’t sure where you threw the punch, since you didn’t specify. I’ll assume it was to clash with the Iron Mace attack. Let me know if this is wrong,

Alvida flew into a rage, launching himself to the Vampirate. A newcomer. A outsider. A man who took over the battle for the Lunarian, perhaps as a show he was not worthy to take down Alvida. Whatever it was, Alvida focused on him as retaliation for his earlier attack. Meanwhile, the sword pirates stared down the demon.

Azrael let go of his inhibitions and balled up a fist of fire. With incredible dexterity and anger, the demon was set loose. The pirates could only scream in fear as they were blown back, their bodies incinerated and out of commission. Now, all that was left were those two pirates with guns, now trembling, and Captain Alvida.
[Alvida] “W-w-w-hat?! Impossible!”

Those we’re the words of Alvida as the Vampirate punched upward, clashing with her iron mace as it came down. The fist had its own vibrations, stopping the mace cold and setting it aside, before continuing on and hitting Alvida clean in her gut. The woman’s body curled, her mouth gaping wide as her breath was taken out of her.

Alvida’s body flew backwards, her back stopping on the bridge. A shadow covered her face. Was she defeated? Suddenly, Alvida’s teeth would show, gritted. She would slam her Iron Mace into the ground and stand up. Her clothes were ruined, and she panted; the attack actually had effect.

[Alvida] “How is this possible? How can you hit beauty?!”
Alvida demanded an answer. She knew nothing about haki, and had never been hurt since she consumed her DF. Alvida roared like a fox cornered, demanding an answer. Whether anger of desperation, Alvida’s arm muscles began to grow in size - she was intent on Round 2, payback for going against Beauty.

Alvida Mace: 61-80: 4. Small Building Level
Vampirate DPS: 120: 7. Town Level
= Left Over DPS: 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level

Left-Over DPS: 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level
Alvida Vit: = 41-60: 3. Large Building Level
= Damage: DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
| Part VI |
~ Ot uaaah zhro ~
@Ichimonji (also I messaged you about the use of one fodder being brutally killed on discord)
The vampirate was yearning to recruit Azrael. His appearance simply alone had him mouth watery at the thought of him joining under the future yonkou crew. He simply thought ‘Another beast’ that would just wonder in his mind. Like the saying goes first appearances go a long way, this one made a huge impact for the crewman.

I would witness the horror within the crewmen of Alvida, hearing the screams would bring a very minute moment of joy and crack of a smile. But this would be go to nought despite how exciting that was, it was due to what I felt before. The feeling of being underwhelmed still laid dormant within me throwing any water over the fire sullying my mood.

Seeing one of the crewmen of Alvida cry and scream from as he laid on his backside looking up as I approached him reaching down and wrapping my hand around his throat lifting him up. Specifically having him up with Alvida in the background. Throttling the underling as he begged and pleaded for forgiveness but this would go to nothing but deaf ears.

Ahh don't ymg' ahephai yogor ng ah'mglw'nafh?” ( “ Why don't you hurry up and die? “ )

These words would come out with some disdain and rolled off the tongue menacingly to strike fear into the man.

The hand would tighten around his throat crushing his larynx with my fingers beginning to pincer into his throat. Hearing a crack of the knuckles with my grip hastened coiled around his throat. His voice became quitter as he shrugged and jerked to try letting himself free. This was a foolish thing of him as the end for the man. In an instant my grip tightened to where the feeling of blood boiled around the fingertips, the feeling of tendons and veins snapping and tearing as his head and body divorced going their own ways. One remained in my hand the other collapsed to the floor as the headless body dropped to its knees. The sight would strike fear into any mans heart from just watching what they witnessed. Blood trickled down like a waterfall from the head and the corpse gushing like an eruption.

Going back a few minutes before just seconds before I would decapitate the man, Alvida who was occupied with vampirate began to heaten up.

“Why don’t you take my proposal, forget the furball” the vampirate remarked responding to Alvida. ‘Silly woman you don’t know the rise of the future yonko, our Lord and Prince. Landayan Morrow’ he thought that followed with ‘maybe the Lord would want you as one of his concubines and that other one as a new recruit’

As she prepared her attack, so did he with his forearms and hand muscles growing in size and pulsating with veins beginning to show. Though what was unseen by Alvida, it wasn’t just a flex of them both showing their muslces. But what was different was a coating of haki that surrounded his palms and hand. However instead of allowing her to make the first move he dashed forth aiming for the young woman’s right shoulder. ‘She’s been constantly using that arm to swing that mace, so why don’t I go there first’ was the man’s logic which was well considered and thought of.

“SOOSSHHHHAAAARRRRKKK!” he let out with a mighty roar. Though before his hand would let loose another surprise entered the conflict.

The head of the underling of Alvida would roll like a bowling ball before her with a voice that would sound menacingly sarcastic.

Geb's ya wedding haiagl l' ymg' “ ( “Here's my wedding present to you “ )

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #7
@Dream

The duo had invaded the island and sought blood. Azrael grabbed one of the defeated pirates and executed him in a fearsome way. The sheer cruelty of it caused the two gun-wielding pirates who remained and watched to flee. Azrael was a monster, and the remaining fodder ran away in fear. They would tell tales of the Demon of the East.

Alvida was all alone. It was only her and her rage now.

The Captain saw the man incoming. Her eyes trailed his movements. When the man came down on her shoulder, Alvida side-stepped a few inches, allowing the attack to pass by her. The attack grazed her, making a shallow cut on her arm. A timed counter, by twisting her hips, Alvida brought the Iron !ace sideways against the man’s exposed side. Alvida aimed to blow him to the other end of the street.
[Alvida] “Iron Mace Maximus: Beauty Slap!!”

The Captain was so focused on the Fishman she did not see the head until after her attack. When she did, Alvida jumped back. Her face would be one of horror. She would begin to tremble and ask the men with desperation.

[Alvida] “W-w-who are you?! Who is this Landayan Morrow? What do you want?!”

Alvida Attack: 41-60: 1. Wall/Tree Level +2 B. Rank = 81-100: 3. Large Building Level

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
| Part VII |
~ Ahf' ng ahf' ymg' ah? (Who and what are you?~
Alvida’s Base Invasion Party
@Ichimonji

Hearing the two, knowing they had sweat trickle down their back with a tingling fear in their lower back, that was them suffering with fear. Mouth’s were gawped with their minds raising the alarm to flee and not fight to live another day. Thus the legend of the Demon of the East came to fruition. This would bring nothing but attention of this newbie joining the Vampirates.

The sudden surprise of a head trailing like a bowling ball would appear between Alvida and the Vampirate pirate. He would do nothing but gaze with his stance still in shape and a sudden chill and senses alerted him. His eyes would follow suit to the attack that was aimed at his ribs, with his body instantly reacting to the attack.
Precognition: 60

Reaction: 41 x 0.1 = 4.1 + 41 = 45.1
Precognition: 60 x 0.4 = 24 + 60 = 84

Tell me I am using this Precognition correctly
He’d simply swell up with strength, fully expanding his fingers to grip or crush the incoming mace. This time instead of a coating of haki he had slathered his hand within haki, with his hands turning darker in color. Yet this was still unnoticeable by myself and Alvida.

“SOOOSSHAARRKKK” he’d roar using as momentum to halt the attack, whilst also attempting to crush the mace.

Soshark (literally meaning "Rough Shark"): The user uses his tremendous strength and grip to crush large walls of stone.
Requirements: 21 Mastery, 41 Strength

Base Str Stat = Wall/Tree Level
+2 Hardening = Town Level

Note the attack is simply to crush the mace and leave her without weapon for some dialogue.

I’d approach closer to the duo, with the vampirate speaking up. “Who am i? you ask? … I am nothing but a vassal of our lord, all might savior Landayan Morrow” he answered taking a second before finishing his speech “Landayan Morrow a 1 billion beri and future yonko.” He’d then turn to my attention then continue. “I am on a mission to recruit you” pointing his index finger at me.

His speech didn’t end there, “I have only 15 minutes to qwell this, as I have pre-arranged date to get the band back together. So young lady, I ask you to surrender and not continue this. And you who’s name I don’t know, what say you? Aye or Nay, on joining the Vampirates”
OOC: Hinting to the future prison break by La Spada

Hearing this would dumbfound me. ‘Ahf' h' ah yapping yog?. Ahehyee ahf' ng ahf' ah fahf landayan morrow? ‘ ( ‘What is he yapping about?... Just who and what is this Landayan Morrow? ‘ )

Leaving me speechless, as I was on the verge of getting my revenge. Instead I’d ask Alvida “Ahf' ymg' ah shuggoth? ahh ah ya mgehye'bthnk mgep mg llll ah'f'nah ymg'? “ ( “What are you woman? Why does my attack have no bearing on you? “ )

Elsewhere back at the port where the Vampirates had docked news had just reached of the outcome from the Land of Wano, whereas other news also arrived grinning at the thought.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #8
@Dream

The three were engaged in battle. Two against one. The Fishman was as monstrous as the Devil. The man‘s eyes glowed red as he saw Alvida’s intent, using his powers of spirit to see the ace attack early. With a powerful movement, the man took on the mace. With little effort, the top of the mace shattered. It left the bat’s edge shattered, now able to cut and pierce, though losing its range.

Alvida jumped back. Her chest beat heavily. Alvida had asked who they were, and the monstrous Fishman answered.
[Alvida] “One billion bounty?! That’s i-i-i-impossible!!”

The woman speaks shocked. She had never been hurt, let alone looked defeated, after she gained her powers. This man now boasted of a man with a bounty incredulous, alleging a new Yonko, an Emperor of the Sea. The man kept speaking, lobbying a new threat. The demon then asked his own questions. All eyes on the Beaty of the East.

[Alvida] “15 minutes? Oh, I can handle that. How about a counter-offer? If you cannot defeat me in 15 minutes, you leave. If you can, I will ally with this Morrow fellow. However, I will keep my beautiful crew.”
[Alvida] “I deserve such graces because I am beautiful! To answer your question, ugly: I. Am. Beauty! That is why your kind cannot harm me!”

Alvida‘s infamous personality came forth one more time. If they’d be detailed, they’d notice Alvida‘s legs were shaking. Her words boasted, but her body felt fear. Fear from the demon. Fear from the man who had taken all her attacks. The Beauty of the East tried to get out of this quagmire through a bluff.

COO: Yes, you’re using COO correctly! Though you don’t need to do the math for it like DPS if you don’t want. There should not be a challenge to it unless the reaction is close. 😃

Advice: Take a hit now and then, particularly when it won’t really wound you. It makes the battle more fun for both sides. Not doing so deflates the other side. It’s like when you beat your little bro in basketball 0-21. Eventually, he’ll want to stop playing lol. Unless your character is significantly stronger, you should be taking some hits. No anime character on relatively equal level gets unscathed from a battle. Luffy gets his ass kicked on the regular, and it’s so fun!

That last Alvida hit would probably have been a Not Very Effective in DPS if you blocked with Haki. Him being launched to the end of the street, and coming out like a crazy man shouting about how great pain feels and about Landayan, would have a better flow to the battle (and show him insane).

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
| Part VIII | - Alvida's Base - Part 8
@Ichimonji

' ehye yeeogogog? ' ( ' one million? ' ) just hearing the words from the Vampirate. A man that was worth that high with his eyes set on expansion of his empire. It brought a light to the fire, it had me interested. My eyes sparkled and sizzled as the offer sounded good to be true. However right now it was to live in the moment, my eyes was only on getting my revenge on Alvida.

[Alvida] “15 minutes? Oh, I can handle that. How about a counter-offer? If you cannot defeat me in 15 minutes, you leave. If you can, I will ally with this Morrow fellow. However, I will keep my beautiful crew.”
This would bring nothing but a chuckle out of the Vampirate soldier who'd knock his head back and then forward with his knees arching as he slapped his knees. "Your one funny lady you know that, you even brought a tear out of me".
[Alvida] “I deserve such graces because I am beautiful! To answer your question, ugly: I. Am. Beauty! That is why your kind cannot harm me!”
Her reaction and reply was no surprise to me now as her answers became more and more impudent. The two men were now ready to take out Alvida, though the question who'd get the last laugh.

With the Vampirate turning to me, "Hey if i beat her, your coming with me" with him already putting a wager on the situation. Then turning back to Alvida.

"I'll give you one final offer, submit or i will really kill you sweetie" as he then cocked his arm back, with him taking a deep breath coating his fist which would be an epicentre of his fist turning black to his wrists. He'd charge forward before unleashing his attack

Senmaigawara Seiken, DPR: B

Vampirate Base Str = Wall/Tree Level
+2 Hardening = Town Level

At the very same time i'd take the moment to take advantage of the situation, despite not seeing eye to eye with the Vampirate. Charging at the direction of Alvida, i'd then thrust the pointy tip of my scythe in the direction of the mace of Alvida. " LlIIII " ( " Agony " )

Agony - DPR B

Azrael Base Str = Wall/Tree Level

Advice: Take a hit now and then, particularly when it won’t really wound you. It makes the battle more fun for both sides. Not doing so deflates the other side. It’s like when you beat your little bro in basketball 0-21. Eventually, he’ll want to stop playing lol. Unless your character is significantly stronger, you should be taking some hits. No anime character on relatively equal level gets unscathed from a battle. Luffy gets his ass kicked on the regular, and it’s so fun!

That last Alvida hit would probably have been a Not Very Effective in DPS if you blocked with Haki. Him being launched to the end of the street, and coming out like a crazy man shouting about how great pain feels and about Landayan, would have a better flow to the battle (and show him insane).

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Thank you for the advice, i appreciate it. I'd like to learn your descriptive style as its straight to the point and punchy. Especially in your story progression.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #9
@Dream

The Great Alvida was outmatched. As a defense mechanism, she boasted, trying to edge herself out of this nightmare situation. A demon and a man with powers to hit her beauty, all for a man worth over one billion Beris. It was a situation from Hell. Alvida used her arrogance to shield her fear. The men did not buy it. Instead, they fought on.

Alvida opened her eyes, tracking the two fearsome men who sought her life. She gripped her Mace, now in the middle of the two men. Could she escape? She hit the ground, causing the ground to shake, to destabilize them, and moved. With a quick leap before the attacks would plummet through her, Alvida launched herself upwards, flipping diagonally. This was smarter than it looked.

The men would be in danger of attacking each other.
[Alvida] “H-h-h hold up! Please don’t kill me!”
Alvida had taken a knee. She was already exhausted, now shaken by fear. The Great Beauty had been taken to the brink and unlocked her true nature: self-preservation. The woman made one last claim.

[Alvida] “Let me keep my pirate sovereignty, but I’ll join your captain’s ranks. J-j-ust… hold on!”
Alvida spread her hands, palms upwards, as if keeping the predators away.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
| Part IX – Alvida’s Base |​

What happened next was simply where Alvida’s bluff was called. Though despite it being a bluff it was something that would earn the respect of myself. But little did I show it, with her strange ability, then suddenly being taken back by the guy who comes from a future yonko crew. ‘ Just who and what was this man, and why was he interested in me? ‘ These would be thoughts running through my mind whilst edging closer to attack Alvida in a joint pincer attack.

But what happened next would have both of myself and the vampirate be taken back, with him performing a backflip landing with his knee on the floor staring at Alvida. Whereas myself would just take a leap backwards to avoid the debris.
[Alvida] “H-h-h hold up! Please don’t kill me!”
The vampirate would lower his hand and a smile would faintly form on the corner of his mouth, whilst he take a deep breath of fresh air. “Swear your fealty Alvida to the Vampirates“ speaking in a calm voice. This was unusual of me to see, with me just resting the scythe back over my shoulder behind me.
[Alvida] “Let me keep my pirate sovereignty, but I’ll join your captain’s ranks. J-j-ust… hold on!”
“You can keep your sovereignty, as your swearing allegiance to join the Vampirates. You must pay for protection. We will get some men dispatched over here to ease your worries. You can have them join your ranks if you see fit.”

He’d then turn to me, “As Alvida is now under Vampirate protection, she is now an ally and is under no means for you to vent your frustrations”

Y''ve mgepr'luh interest. Y' mg longer care llll ahmgr'luh something cahf Y' mgr'luh mg point dragging llll llll” (“I've lost interest. I no longer care for seeking something that i see no point dragging on with. “)

The vampirate’s eye would twitch, “I’m sorry I don’t understand what your saying” as he burst out laughing. Just my mere reaction to this would just highlight what I said, with me staring at Alvida before raising my hand as if to shake hands.

"Aww if isn't this nice ain't it" the Vampirates wpuld chuckle with glee.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Alvida’s Base #10
@Dream

The Great Alvida bluff was called. Cornered like a rat, even she saw her demise. She narrowly avoided those last attacks, but she knew where it would have gone. The Beauty was more concerned to keeping her beauty, her life, than anything else. Her crew had fled, her weapon was destroyed, and she was simply outclassed. The woman begrudgingly asked for mercy.

The Demon and the Vampirate had called off their attack. One seemed determined into bringing Alvida into the fold, while the Demon had lost interest. The battle had already been figuratively won.
[Alvida] “F-fine. The Beauty of the East at your disposal.”
Alvida shook the Vampirate’s hand. She held it for a second longer - it took a lot out of her to swallow her pride. The woman would put her mace on top of her shoulder and turned to the Demon.

[Alvida] “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m waiting for my fiancée.”

The woman looked up into the mountains. She took out her den den mushi and called her men back. She still had a wedding to prepare. A Vampirate wedding.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
| Alvida's Base - Part X |
@Ichimonji
The Vampirate was glad to have quelled the situation. He was looking forward the partnership that came with the Alvida Pirates coming from the East Blue. To add Beauty to the Vampirates and their value to the ranks.
[Alvida] “F-fine. The Beauty of the East at your disposal.”
"I appreciate this. It would be an honor to work with you from this point onwards Alvida" for making the Alvida and Vampirate alliance official. With him asking Alvida "Do you have a Den Den by any chance? ... I'd like to make a call back to our headquarters and have this alliance official."

[Alvida] “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m waiting for my fiancée.”
Listening to this i'd take the moment and reveal what occurred after suffering the humiliation from the earlier confrontation. " Y' ah sorry, 'drn ymg' met ahf' mgepah starving, mgepah ng ah ya. Ahf' ymg' mgep mgr'luh ymg', ah ot uaaah ahair'luh ahagl Y' sacrificed ya pride. Ya brethren arrived hup purgatory nightgaunts ng transformed ya. " ( " I am sorry, the one who you met who was starving, was and is me. What you see before you, is the cause of a ritual where i sacrificed my pride. My brethren arrived from purgatory the Nightgaunts and transformed me. " )

" If ymg' ah llll fhtagn h', Y''d like ymg' l' l' gotha hup ahmgr'luh someone vulgtmnahor " ( " If you are waiting for him, i'd like you to wish to search from someone better. " )

I'd then nod at Alvida as a means of apology then turning my way headed in the direction of the docks. As i unconditionally had agreed to the deal. But i was awaiting on hearing from this one they called Gambit.

Time was up from being here for as long as we did. I'd learn what was Devil Fruit's were along our journey. We stopped from place to place. News echoe'd from location to location from the prison break from Impel Down. Amongst them were fellow inmates of the Vampirates. Also the link from the Vampirates and Spada Pirates. The vampirates were glad that many of their inmates were released and thanks the heavens that Isis released them.

OOC: I really should have named the Vampirate that is being used a lot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom