Island Amazon Lily

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

From the outside Amazon Lily may seem like a paradise for seamen. Lush vegetation, calm waters and notging but women. But one would quickly find that it is anything but a paradise. Located in the calm belt, it houses plants that could kill you and women that would do the same, just for stepping ashore. And it is led by none other than the ferocious Shichibukai, Boa Hancock.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Boa Hancock
[IMG]

Level 90
90x5=450
Strength: 68+18+15=101
Speed: 78+18+5+101
Reaction: 101​
Movement: 101​
Vitality: 81+18+10=109
Stamina: 109​
Durability: 109​
Haki: 73+27=100
Armament: 100​
Observation: 100​
Martial Arts: 50
Kicking: 100​
Devil Fruit - Mero Mero no Mi: 100

Boa Marigold
[IMG]

Level 75
75x5=375
Strength: 67+14=81 +20=101
Speed: 72+14=86 +15=101
Reaction: 86 +15=101
Movement: 86 +15=101
Vitality: 72+14=86 +15=101
Stamina: 86 +15=101
Durability: 86+15=101
Haki: 64+21 = 85
Armament: 81​
Observation: 89​
Devil Fruit - Hebi Hebi no Mi, Model: King Cobra: 100

Boa Sandersonia
[IMG]

75x5=375
Strength: 67+14=81 +20=101
Speed: 67+14=81 +20=101
Reaction: 81 +20=101
Movement: 81 +20=101
Vitality: 77+14=91 +10=101
Stamina: 91 +10=101
Durability: 91+10=101
Haki: 64+21 = 85
Armament: 81​
Observation: 89​
Devil Fruit - Hebi Hebi no Mi, Model: Anaconda: 100

Kuja Tribe(50)
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 30+6=36
36x2=72
-Durability:36
-Stamina:36
Haki: 20
20x2=40
-Armament Haki: 20
-Observation Haki: 20
Martial Arts: 20
20x2=20
-Archery: 30
-Swordmanship: 10

Snakes(100)
Level 10
10x2=20
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
10x2=20
-Reaction: 10
-Movement: 10
Vitality: 5
5x2=10
-Durability: 5
-Stamina: 5
Can only be fodder

Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
One time beri reward:
-500 000 000 Beri

Devil fruits aquired:
-Mero Mero no Mi from Boa
-Hebi Hebi no Mi, Model: Anaconda from Sandersonia
-Hebi Hebi no Mi, Model: King Cobra from Marigold

Weekly beri reward for pirate crews:
-350 000 000 Beri

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/First Person
"Talking"
Thinking
'Flashback'
Action
Level 80
80 × 5 = 400
Human Bonus: 16+16+16+24 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
MA Bonus in Strength, Speed and Vitality
Strength
: 80 + 16 + 5 = 101
Speed: 80 + 16 + 5 = 101 × 2 = 202
-Reaction: 101
-Movement: 101
Vitality: 80 + 16 + 5 = 101 × 2 = 202
-Stamina: 101
-Durability: 101
Mind: 24 x 2 = 48
-Navigation: 48
Haki: 60 x 2 = 168
-Armament Haki: 100
-Observation Haki: 20
Martial Arts: 76 + 24= 100 × 2 = 200
-Red Queen(Sword): 100
-Blue Rose(Gun): 100
Remaining Points: 0
Level 55
55 × 5 = 275
Human Bonus: 10+10+10+15 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 71 + 10 = 81
Speed: 66 + 10 + 5 = 81 × 2 = 162
-Reaction: 81
-Movement: 81
Vitality: 71 + 10 = 81 × 2 = 162
-Stamina: 81
-Durability: 81
Haki: 41 × 2 = 82
-Armament Haki: 81
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 1
Martial Arts: 26 + 15 = 41 × 2 = 82
-ittoryu: 82

It Walks by Past

One Morning, Kane and Prompto were silently glaring at each other in the kitchen dining table sitting across with the fan constantly making a buzzing noise. Correctly speaking, it was only Kane that was glaring.

"Hey"

"What you did was a severe breaking of the rule." It was as if Kane's voice faded as immediate as it left his mouth - being drained into the fans. Kane sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

How many times did he have to do this? Even though he was angry, the anger that should be smoldering seemed to be fading and he himself felt strangely apathetic. But this man in front of him had never followed his order even once. Wait. There probably was a once. But most of the time, he didn't. And it had been almost month that Kane had to put up with a headache with this difference between the ideal and the reality.

Kane was furious at Promtpo for accidentally ruining there chances to get information on the island. He sighed for the uptempth time of the day.

"Well…Kane, how about you towel your hair first?" Prompto said, paying no attention to Kane's problem before handing him a towel.

In this world with such a high level of precipitation, a lot of people had to face rain without expecting. And it was like that for that today for him, leaving his black hair now very wet because of the rain.

Kane glanced at Prompto who was showing a kindness then nodded just so the other didn't know that he was upset and reached for the towel. All of a sudden, he stopped. The towel that was handed to him was dirty and crumpled. It gave off a very bad smell.

"Prompto, where did you get that towel?"

"I picked it up from Kitchen door earlier. Saw it on the floor." Kane sighed, crestfallen at the expected stupid answer. Water droplets on his hair - one droplet, two droplets - fell and seeped along the cold floor of the room.

"Hey, aren't you wet? Towel quickly."

"No!"

"Suit yourself."

Prompto snatched the towel back and used it on his own hair without feeling a little bit sad of such strong rejection. And Kane became even more upset when the droplets of water got thrown off at him from Prompto's fervent toweling.

"Isn't it dirty? Why the hell are you using a random dirty towel you picked from a floor on your hair!?"

"It's not dirty. It doesn't smell bad. Here…"

Kane yelped, jerking away when Prompto unexpectedly shoved that towel into his face. The action only got a fit of laughter from the other man. That irresponsible laughter caused Kane's already boiling anger to burst. He slammed his fist onto the nearby table and yelled.

"You're hopeless."

Then Kane sighed in exasperation before taking out his cigarette, lighting it up.

"Want to smoke?"

"I don't smoke. How many times do I have to tell you that before you can remember it?"

"Ahh, yes…"

Suddenly footsteps entered the kitchen, "What are you two arguing about?"

Kyoko Miyagi spoke up while watching the two men glare at each other. Cold.

These men in front of her kept arguing without caring to give a poor girl who was soaked from head to toe any hot drinks or a towel. Her body temperature that was already cold from being out in the rain went down even further with the chilling atmosphere from these two men.

"It's cold. Can't you turn the temperature up for heater? And why fans are on?"

And it seemed the Prompto noticed Miyagi was in a bad mood. So he turned to talk to her with an amiable smile so different from what she had seen earlier. "You okay?"

"This guy is just too stubborn."

"I will adjust the heater and give you a towel."

Kane said before turning his back on Prompto, adjusting the heater and taking out two towels. One for himself, it seemed. Suddenly they heard the sound of someone descending down the stairs. Three of them already were in the kitchen, so it had to be Nero. The sound of footsteps continued towards the kitchen.

He entered the kitchen and sat down in a free seat, immediately after which Prompto turned to him from the neighboring seat and asked, "What's up with you?"

"Where's breakfast?!"

"Oh, this, You see we were too busy to... It's Kane's fault."

Just as Nero imagined would be the case, Kane returned a single, dubious "What?"

"You guys got a lot of energy this morning." Most people wouldn't be able to behave as they do. At least Nero wouldn’t have been able to. After all, he was already annoyed and was waiting for breakfast.

A soft smile came across Miyagi's face as she said, "I'll make the breakfast today."

Nero sighed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
General Narration

"Boa Hancock Speech"
'Boa Hancock Thoughts"

"Boa Sandersonia Speech"
'Boa Sandersonia Thoughts'

"Boa Marigold Speech"
'Boa Marigold Thoughts'

Any Attacks

Amazon Lily, a jungle island located within the Calm Belt adjacent to Paradise. Due to the location of the island, there is no wind or storm ever on or nearby of Amazon Lily. The focal point of the island is a large mountain situated in the center. It is carved with gigantic curved snake statues and the name of the native tribe of the island, Kuja, engraved in Kanji. Within the center of the mountain is a deep valley where the Kuja tribe village is located.

Due to the lack of men, the Kuja have to leave the island to conceive children. When they do give birth, the children are always female and the mothers return to this island to have their daughters raised and nurtured by their society. It is a firm and influential belief in their culture that strength equals beauty.

They are snake worshipers and many of the women carry very large snakes around their necks.

Due to the Calm Belt being infested by Sea Kings, Amazon Lily is naturally protected against outsiders. However, with new Seastone technologies invented by Dr. Vegapunk, this protection has begun to erode. As such, the only method to keeping outsiders from entering is for the empress of the tribe, Boa Hancock to maintain her position as a Shichibukai, and sign a treaty with the World Government for their continued protection.

As part of the Kuja's belief, men are forbidden on the island including any creatures as well too. Just who are the Kuja? they are a tribe of all female fighters.

Under the rich habitation of trees at the bottom of the canopies that go almost a hundred meters into the sky. A few women could be seen with amazonian like appearances, or very little clothing were in the many streams of water that cascade into the island. They were washing clothes belonging to members of the Kuja main tribe.

Going in closer, they wore a warrior style of clothing they have for everyday use that is skimpy and usually have straps, as well as a bikini-style briefs/clothing on their lower regions or very short loin clothes. Many wear thigh length boots and stockings or have their legs completely bare. The style of clothing they wear would be considered otherwise provocative to normal people but are worn freely by the women on the island. On top of this outfit, they often wear a long cape that reaches from the shoulders to the ankles which appear to be a marine uniform jacket. Workers are seen in the fields and at other chores without a cape, thus this proves the capes are not fixed permanently onto their outfits.

We now head into a room full of pink drapes covering all around in a square shape, meanwhile in the center lay a bed with pink duvet and pillows. There laid the renowned "Most Beautiful Woman in the World." She has a well-proportioned figure compared to her abnormal and huge sisters. She is very tall and slender with long black hair that extends past her waist with locks of hair that frame her face down to her chin and shows off her high forehead, dark blue eyes with long, voluminous eyelashes and pale skin. She has a narrow waist and very large breasts.

She was dressed in a revealing red blouse that showed much of her chest and a loose sarong that exposed her long, slender legs with the green symbol of the Kuja adorned on it, along with a white cape sporting epaulets more commonly found on the jackets of high-ranking Marines, and red high heel pumps.

"Tell everyone to leave the floor as I want my bath " she would say which was followed by a silent yes Hebihime-sama from a soldier outside of the drapes.

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
(Nero POV)
"Well, I hope it's just my imagination. But I feel like this ship been moving way to slow for a while."

By this time the wind, which had been light, left us, and it was nearly a calm, with a swell on the sea. We were immediately waiting for a while for Kane's reply.

"What?" For a short while, Kane was looking around him. Before long, he continued, "Come to think of it, the sail isn't catching any wind at all..."

He raised his eyebrow as his eyes widened in a shock. No, he's overreacting. It's not like he's really surprised, though it's true that his eyes have widened. But Kane is not known for such exaggerated reactions after all. "Dammit..."

"What's wrong Kane?"

As I met Kane's gaze, he shrugged his shoulders. "We've entered the calm belt!"

It was a surprising and bold deduction, but all the facts line up, so it has to be the truth. Meanwhile, Prompto's smile became stiff as he said, "That island looks weird."

I moved my eyes away from Prompto's gaze and looked forward. The focal point of the island was a large mountain situated in the center. It is carved with gigantic curved snake statues and the name of the native tribe of the island, Kuja. Within the center of the mountain, there was a deep valley.

The next destination the Log Pose pointed to was the distant island on the sea: "Amazon Lily"

"Amazon Lily...?" I mumbled, eyes down on the map Kane had spread out. It was a collection of different sized islands. On Kane's recommendation, the Devil Pirates' ship was currently heading for Amazon Lily.

To get to the island, we couldn't just continue sailing naturally as we had. It seemed going to the island required us to get the ship cover some distance by its force.

Upon returning to reality after realizing what island it was, Prompto spoke.

"Boa Hancock is pretty well-known, you know?"

I looked at Prompto, "Really? So does she have three different faces on her head or something like that?"

"Well, I dunno about that, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did. I've heard this before, but Boa Hancock is the most beautiful woman."

"But that's not the only thing Boa Hancock is famous for. She has another nickname."

"Really?"

"So how about it, Nero? Wanna guess what it is?"

While I have no intention of attending a game show, I decided to think about it upon being asked. If it's Kane that's asking such a question, then Prompto style silly nicknames would be out of the question.

"Queen?"

Prompto smiled broadly. "Amazing! You were actually very close. It's 'the Pirate Empress' to be precise. Just think about it, to be entrusted with such title, doesn't it sound awesome?"

The Empress, yet another very exaggerated nickname. For her to be honoured with such a name...

"Is she sadistic or what?"

Kyouko, who was looking at a distance for some reason, now turned around to interject, "That would be a dominatrix, not an empress."

"I see. Then why is she called 'the Pirate Empress'?"

"Well, she's pretty and all that, plus she's good at making people do her bidding with a cool attitude. It always seemed like she could control the people around her with ease."

"Really?"

Sounds amazing. She seemed to be the sort of commander-type person. Yet because of that, things have now developed in a way, not to my liking. I had no intention of doing anything for anyone.

As I crossed my arms, Prompto tapped his fingers on the poll. Just as he had stopped his rhythmic tapping, I saw him grinning once again. "Besides,"

"Besides what?"

"It's not like you care about all this." He seemed to be blowing off steam but he wasn't really wrong.

I was realizing we were getting nowhere near the main topic, I lifted my gaze from the map and gazed at Kane. Even though he was worrying before, he quickly brightened up.

"Anyways, getting the chance to take down a warlord wouldn't be so bad," Kane said.

I once again looked at the person before me. Kane Queen, Jimmy's older brother, worthy opponent and deadly strategic, is rather soft-hearted for a serious guy. He's totally different on the inside. It's quite difficult to explain just what that difference is - anyway, he just feels different.

The ship continued forward, steadily drawing closer to the entrance of the Amazon Lily. We would soon be arriving at the goal on Kane's map, the marked place.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Those who were washing the clothes just finished washing as one of them as they were on their last batch. They prepared themselves to head back inland until one of them stated they needed to find some food. As they separated into two groups ones who would take the clothes back as the others grabbed their bows and headed to the skirts of the east quadrant of Amazon Lily.

As the lead hunter took out her binoculars to find some food, she found it but just the footstep that broke a twig underneath her foot made it scamper. They were covered with trees, bushes, plants, flowers and many more with dense rich undergrowth. The only sounds could be heard was from crickets, some wildlife such as apes rushing through the tree's up above and not forgetting the stream of water soothing from the other side.

As one would sigh she would look out at the sea as the tip of the sea would bubble up as a huge sea king would arrive at the top to take a breath of air then descend back down. She would watch via the binoculars. It didn't take long a ship would be sighted. She would pop out a den den sushi alerting a member of the Kuja pirates of a sighting of a ship heading to the front doors of the island.

Boa Hancock the proclaimed most beautiful woman that just wanted to have a bath made for her headed out of her drapes and headed outside then slowly made her way upstairs. The room was empty with steam covering the entire floor with a huge soothing bath that was knee-deep high. She would remove her clothes and use her feet to see if the bath was warm enough before she would enter.

Meanwhile, outside the doors of the bathroom, two women arrived to guard the doors. One of them, a muscled, fat, large woman, due to a similar training method used by sumo wrestlers to bulk themselves. She also is one of many of the Kuja inhabitants who has large breasts with revealing cleavage. Her hair is arranged in a way that looks like the patterns on a cobra's hood and to some extent, a Valkyrie's helmet. She was wearing a pink bikini with Kuja designs and gold tassels that trail down to her pink loincloth and purple flaps. She also wears a headband and necklace that is made out of pink flowers. She is one of Boa Hancock's sisters being Boa Marigold.

Also standing side by side was another. A large woman who resembles a snake, with a curvaceous figure and large breasts like her sisters. Her head is disproportionately large and wide to her body and her long tongue is forked, often sticking out of her mouth and has sea-green eyes. Like the rest of the Kuja, she dresses in very revealing clothing: a green bikini top with white irregular patterns, a white cape over it and green panties encircled by flaps at both sides of her hips. She is a younger sister of Boa Hancock, Boa Sandersonia.

As the sisters would guard the bathroom, a Kuja pirate just got the report of a ship sighted. One of them was running, looking frantically for one of her superiors. She was met with another who stated that Hebhime was having a bath and they were guarding the gorgon secret and cause away from the rest. She was shocked scratching her thumb, then biting on her thumbnail then turning around asking to prepare everyone as a ship is sighted and to alert Sandersonia or Marigold.

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Devil Pirates ship came to stop when it reached the entrance gate of the Amazon lily. Kyouko, who had been hanging her head in annoyance, looked up. The moment that we had been putting off finally arrived. She looked at all of us and then he gave up looking the mountain of Amazon lily as she gave a bewildered expression. "Huh, are they on the lookout?"

Kyouko started looking from the top right corner of the mountain and moved to the left, lowering her gaze and shifting to the right against when she reached the end as if reading a catalog. Looking at it her face from the side looked tinged with red. It was the projection of the sunlight. Following her gaze, I looked up where she was looking. I shifted my gaze to left and right, and then I saw it. Some females with bows and arrows.

"Who are they?"

"It's Kuja tribe led by the Pirate Empress Hancock herself," Kane answered with a wry smile.

"Oh, by the way!" Prompto exclaimed. "Do you guys know it's the island with only women."

I was speechless. Did I hear that correctly? There was no way I could believe in that. But looking at these few females from the distance I was conflicted, a conflict within my mind to smother and bury my reasons for escaping with a pale face, it's annoying to deal with women and so I wanted to believe it's not true.

Instead of saying all of that, though, I compressed it all into a single short sentence: "I mean, that's sound troublesome."

Kyouko stared silently at me. It looked as if she was trying to judge how much of what I said she could believe, but there wasn’t any reason both of us should be on edge.

"I understand. You do have a point, Nero. I've also begun to feel a little restless knowing its the island where only women live, even though I'm good with dealing dire situations."

To the Kane words, I nodded.

"Oh c'mon... you guys are so troublesome..." Unable to comprehend exactly what she was trying to say, I frowned slightly in response. She shrugged and continued. "In other words, the trouble for me is that no one is allowed to enter the country beside a girl, Nero, even though you have absolutely zero stakes in it."

"I see. If we were to go along with your words..."

"...it would go against your lifestyle, but I am the only one who can enter the country in order to have a talk... you have to trust me with this."

What Kyouko was saying was correct in principle, but I wasn't letting her rush to warlord territory all alone.
Had I intended on turning her away without even listening to her entire plan that I will not be going to agree.

"Well, It can't be helped, Nero... it's the only chance we have."

Prompto nodded. "I hate to agree but that's right Nero."

There was no response from Kyouko, she merely remained silent at my refusal. She lowered her head and slowly muttered, "I... Nero, you know that I got you!"

Kyouko looked up and faced me, her thin lips broke into a smile. "Give me a break, I just got a little angry, is all. Besides, if you don't mind me making excuses, it wasn't like I felt it was absolutely necessary to rely on your plan. I thought it would've been simple enough for me to handle this myself, but I guess I gotta agree with you."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Kuja Pirate who was on her way was panting heavily as she headed up the stairs. This wasn't your average news as it was out of the ordinary. Just hearing the sounds and noises being made by the Kuja Pirates who were tailored to the early news of a sighting of a ship. "Which one of us should go sister Sandersonia?" Marigold asks Sandersonia.

Sandersonia who didn't answer for a second then replied
"Maybe it should be you sister, I will stay guard watching. Or maybe we play some rock, paper, and scissors for it." Just hearing the bickering between her sisters, Boa Hancock swiveled as she rose to her feet "What is it?"

Just the alerting of Hancock, had her sisters hesitate and stutter. They both deeply respect their older sister.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- START of FLASHBACK -
of the three sisters as still images

We see the three sisters when they were little onboard the ship and the earlier generation of Kuja Pirates. They were heading on board a journey where the 3 sisters would laugh, play, help and feed one another from cooking and living together.

We see images of the three sat on a bench as the three sisters are seen smiling pointing at the skies during the night, as stars flash by.

- END of FLASHBACK -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Marigold closes her eyes, "Hebihime-Sama, don't you worry we will deal with it". Boa Hanock hearing this turns around and sits down back into the bath as she sighs beginning to get lost in her thoughts. "Hmmm, I wonder. With the previous Empress' and this thing called love-sickness. I wonder if there's any medication for this".

~ Outside the Gates of the Island ~​

From the bushes from the sides of the gate, the earlier members who first spotted the ship, one of them would use their binocular and they spotted two spiky black hair men, one longer than the other but wondered why a woman would dress that way. They would spot another blonde looking they would confuse as a woman as well.

Then like them those above the door would grab their weapons ready to strike, as some had pulled out their bows with arrows ready to fire at the intruders. As one would come forward and ask just who they are? and what is their business coming to Amazon Lily?

Before they could get an answer those where cleaning and sighting the ship and the ones above spotted a beautiful young woman. Their cheeks began to bulge up and turn pink as they blushed. One of them asks if she's okay and the others are bothering her?

"Only she could enter" could be heard from above the doors.

~ Back to the Sisters ~​

Boa Marigold had just left, as Sandersonia wondered just who might have been. Whilst inside Boa Hancock rose to her feet yet again wondering the same thing. She rose then headed to the side landing grabbing a towel, she began to dry herself with her clothing placed nicely and tidy next to it. She then began to put her clothes on. Steam was still filling the room but the silhouette of her could only be seen as she headed to the door opening it alerting her sister.

"Sis? ... You're leaving the bath early aren't you?" Sandersonia would ask. Whereby Boa responded "I want an audience with whoever came. Once they answer I will kill them"

Hearing this Sandersonia giggled "I'll get the arena ready and alert Marigold too"

Marigold was on her way to the gates before being stopped by a den den mushi calling, purrru purrru purrru as it would vibrate with the snake design of her sister Sandersonia. "Ask them Boa Hancock wants an audience with the intruders" as she would end the call. Marigold was taken back at the sudden change of interest of her older sis. "Sis"

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Before they could get an answer those where cleaning and sighting the ship and the ones above spotted a beautiful young woman. Their cheeks began to bulge up and turn pink as they blushed. One of them asks if she's okay and the others are bothering her?

"Only she could enter" could be heard from above the doors.
Miyagi thought it over a little more with a sullen face after that and wound up complying, losing to her own persistence. She could be the type that became weak when confused. Nero looked at Miyagi when he noticed the slight blush on others' faces as he glanced over her outfit. The outfit was a plain white t-shit down over her hips and a violet hoodie over it. She also wore black tights, black gloves, and a dark grey belt. She was too gorgeous with her hair down - a beauty that stole the moment of appreciation of everything else. He won't be surprised if Miyagi were too beautiful than Boa Hancock.

The wind was unstable, blowing and stopping, blowing and stopping. Nero worriedly observed her biting her lip as if struggling to find right the answer. As she steadily stepped backward and glanced at Nero with a tiny smile. It was definitely not like her.

This time he seriously had to say something on her behalf or he would end up loathing himself.

"I'm going with her." Nero shrugged extensively for show. Of course, he was not at all composed. It was quite the contrary: He was disturbed. One could say that he had a hard time dealing with the radical change in his feelings.

Finally, Miyagi chuckled slightly and said, "Gotcha. Sorry, but I'm only going to go with you if you allow him to go with me."

"No surprise there," Prompto said, a hint of laughter in his voice.

Kane nodded, as if in complete agreement. "It's surely the case."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The soldiers from above state "The Empress has asked your audience and is waiting for you". Upon hearing that the one that is asked not to come has come forward they deny his access with "Only you not that one"
"I'm going with her."
with the onlookers staring at the members of the devil pirates, a vibrating purru purru purru would echo, one that would have a snail with Marigolds facial features. "Hebehime-sama has asked for their audience so stand down" could be heard as the call would end thereafter. This shocked the Kuja pirates stationed at the door, they knew from their incompetency from dealing with the pirates has forced the Empress to make a move.

Right after that, they would move the engine for the doors as it would open up with a breeze of gust that would flow elegantly with the fragrances and highly intoxicating smell.

Boa Hancock makes her way down from the building where she had her bath, headed directly to the inland shore of rocky terrain where they have their customized ship just for the princess. A very unique ship that even sea kings avoid, due to the snakes' highly toxic body
. She would be standing with her hand on her hips with the following order "All of you cease-fire and let them enter" ... "whatever they answer with I will judge them thereafter"

From a birds-eye viewpoint of view, the main inland resembles the shape of a crescent moon.

"I ask you, who are you? and why are you here?" she would point at the direction of Nero and Miyagi. As she analyses the duo. One with spiky black hair and piercing red eyes. Wearing a dark blue hooded jacket that is unzipped and a crimson shirt. Black buckled boots with red soles along with a black glove on his right hand. And the other a white t-shit down over her hips and a violet hoodie over it. She also wore black tights, black gloves, and a dark grey belt.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
(Nero POV)
Boa Hancock makes her way down from the building where she had her bath, headed directly to the inland shore of rocky terrain where they have their customized ship just for the princess. A very unique ship that even sea kings avoid, due to the snakes' highly toxic body. She would be standing with her hand on her hips with the following order "All of you cease-fire and let them enter" ... "whatever they answer with I will judge them thereafter"

From a birds-eye viewpoint of view, the main inland resembles the shape of a crescent moon.
When she comes close towards us, and it was only then I could make out her features. Her height was similar to Kane, perhaps a bit taller, while her figure was slim. Her eyes were slightly raised and small, and her face looked refined. It wouldn't be too far off to describe her as pretty, though to me she felt more stern than pretty. While it was hard to determine whether she was in her early twenties or late, there was a sense of majestic solemnity exuding from her.

She looked at each one of us and said.
"I ask you, who are you? and why are you here?" she would point at the direction of Nero and Miyagi. As she analyses the duo. One with spiky black hair and piercing red eyes. Wearing a dark blue hooded jacket that is unzipped and a crimson shirt. Black buckled boots with red soles along with a black glove on his right hand. And the other a white t-shit down over her hips and a violet hoodie over it. She also wore black tights, black gloves, and a dark grey belt.
"Finally, you got to the right question!" Prompto raised his hand with a practiced gesture and seemed to puff his chest out as he spoke. "We're members of the Devil Pirates!"

To Prompto reply Kane proceeded to give a deep sigh. Now how should I comment on this? If I have to put it in one sentence: Was he an idiot? Kyouko returned to the subject at hand, "Pleased to meet you... My name is Kyouko Miyagi."

As she introduced herself Kane and Prompto also slowly introduced them one by one.

"Names Prompto"

"Kane"

Boa Hancock seemed to have rather an ambiguous expression. I couldn't tell if she was smiling or looking depressed. Kyouko looked straight at me with her gaze. Feeling the pressure from her gaze, I introduced, "I'm Nero captain of the Devil Pirates."

Seeing that the introductions were over. Upon one glance at the Boa Hancock, and it was only a momentary glance, Kyouko said with a sharp look, "...We entered in the calm belt without realizing it and ended up here. We have no ill intention towards any of you but we don't take offense kindly."

She smiled. It was a different type of smile from before, more like a smirk. For that one moment, I felt like I was watching a completely different person I didn't understand any of her mood swings today.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Finally, you got to the right question!" Prompto raised his hand with a practiced gesture and seemed to puff his chest out as he spoke. "We're members of the Devil Pirates!"
Boa stared at the blonde man thinking "Men, all the same everywhere you look. All have to be the ones that bark. Disgusting"

Boa's stare to the onlooker looked bland, like as if she wasn't interested rather ambiguously in a manor.

Kyouko returned to the subject at hand, "Pleased to meet you... My name is Kyouko Miyagi."
Boa stared at the young woman though due to her size it may have been misinterpreted as if she was looking down at Miyagi. But that was far from it, as Boa had something in mind. "She would make a useful member of our Kuja tribe" she thought by trying to recruit her.

As she introduced herself Kane and Prompto also slowly introduced them one by one.

"Names Prompto"

"Kane"
Though this would be her thought it was cut off with the others introducing themselves at her.

"I'm Nero captain of the Devil Pirates."
Boa would notice the moment just before he would say those words the woman would gaze at him.

Upon hearing the captain come forward she acknowledged him but disregarded her acknowledgment due to the fact it was a man. "So this man is the captain"

Marigold who changed course would then locate the shore and make her way to Boa's side, approached closer as she finally caught up to her older sister. "The stage is ready" she would say as she then gazed at the Devil Pirates.

"...We entered in the calm belt without realizing it and ended up here. We have no ill intention towards any of you but we don't take offense kindly."
Boa hearing this smiled "I like your spunk" just the sheer admiration in her speaking her mind. Boa would chuckle lightly as he then addresses Miyagi "You only are allowed onto the island, but those others are denied access and will all be slaughtered".

"That is the law of this kingdom. Men aren't allowed inside. So, therefore, must leave and return outside the gate." she would say as she would point in the direction where the ones introduced themselves as Kane and Prompto.

Boa would turn her attention back to Miyagi and ask her
"Why don't you join the Kuja Pirates?"

This would alert Marigold behind her then she would give off a light chuckle.

@Oreki

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Boa hearing this smiled "I like your spunk" just the sheer admiration in her speaking her mind. Boa would chuckle lightly as he then addresses Miyagi "You only are allowed onto the island, but those others are denied access and will all be slaughtered".

"That is the law of this kingdom. Men aren't allowed inside. So, therefore, must leave and return outside the gate." she would say as she would point in the direction where the ones introduced themselves as Kane and Prompto.

Boa would turn her attention back to Miyagi and ask her
"Why don't you join the Kuja Pirates?"

This would alert Marigold behind her then she would give off a light chuckle.
Is she serious? For some odd reason I wanted to say something funny back, but I couldn't think of anything. If I have just been a little bit humorous in my life I certainly would have able to say something funny. I could totally imagine what sort of expression I was making, which Kane was quick to describe. "You look as though you don't like that."

I nodded silently.

"It probably means you didn't like the Hancock offer," Prompto interrupted with his voice raised, "So why don't we wait for Miyagi reply?"

As though sensing my thoughts, she shook her head and slipped out a chuckle., "I'm sorry but I will not join you. And you can't discard my friends either."

"I will not go anywhere without my captain!" Maybe it was my imagination, for I just saw Kyouko loosen her mouth. Realizing it herself, she said as though trying to smooth things out, "Well, in any case…I suppose you don't want to listen to us."

I was understandably surprised. As a result, I didn't really have it in me to ask what she was doing and simply waited like Kane told me to. Kyouko managed the impressive feat of simultaneously smiling at Boa Hancock while shooting death rays at the same time. I couldn't help but lament.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"I'm sorry but I will not join you. And you can't discard my friends either."
Boa hummed silently gazing at Miyagi. "she straight up refused my offer"

"You sure you won't even think about it?" boa asked she was interested in Miyagi
"I will only go anywhere without my captain!" Maybe it was my imagination, for I just saw Kyouko loosen her mouth. Realizing it herself, she said as though trying to smooth things out, "Well, in any case…I suppose you don't want to listen to us."

I was understandably surprised. As a result, I didn't have it in me to ask what she was doing and simply waited as Kane told me to. Kyouko managed the impressive feat of simultaneously smiling at Boa Hancock while shooting death rays at the same time. I couldn't help but lament.
Boa stared at the answer and bit on her thumbnail thinking of having a man on the island. "hmmm maybe i could use this to my benefit"

"I'll allow you, this once to enter" boa stared at the captain "but they aren't allowed to leave the ship at all." with a pause before she spoke again. She then pointed above the gate, "They won't let you set foot, remember this is my island so my rules". Just ending the sentence with rules she stated with emphasis.

"You will have my word no harm will be done to you if you stick on the ship" relating to Prompto and Kane.

Marigold just stared before she had her say, "How about this sister, have me fight that girl. If I win, she enters and no harm shall pass to any of you. But you leave right after. As the arena is ready, so why don't we begin."

"I challenge you Miyagi" Marigold would say as Boa watches on not saying a word but she turned to Nero instead of Miyagi "That sounds like a fair offer, as the captain do you agree?"

"Marigold you seem to have escalated things, but i like this"

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marigold just stared before she had her say, "How about this sister, have me fight that girl. If I win, she enters and no harm shall pass to any of you. But you leave right after. As the arena is ready, so why don't we begin."

"I challenge you Miyagi" Marigold would say as Boa watches on not saying a word but she turned to Nero instead of Miyagi "That sounds like a fair offer, as the captain do you agree?""

"Marigold you seem to have escalated things, but i like this"
"Human beings are so vapid," Nero said enigmatically and took another step toward them. "Look, I'm not really into the idea of hitting girls."

In the next moment, a Nero took out his gun and directly aimed at Hancock.

In Nero's left hand, held behind his back, was a unique, specially constructed revolver with two barrels, allowing two shots to be fired nearly simultaneously. A product of Nero's own hand. The scariest part was that no one had been watching Nero's movements the entire time, but no one never noticed where the gun came from or when he aimed at Hancock.

While his crew was thrown into confusion, Miyagi was downright annoyed by Nero's decision. For some reason, Nero kept staring at Hancock more than he gave the impression of trying to pick up a fight with her.

Even though Miyagi was annoyed she still was curious about Nero's next words. "Hancock... Pirate empress...whatever you call yourself... she's not gonna fight here, and neither are you. Do you have a problem with that?"

Nero smartly put his gun in his blue hooded jacket, all one-handed behind his back.

Though having heard Nero, Miyagi looked at him as though seeing a fool, and said "…If that's how you choose to see it, Nero, then sure, let's say that. But this my decision to make."

"Pretty much. I will gladly accept this challenge," Miyagi stated, glancing in the direction that Hancock was. "Shall we begin?"

Upon seeing her reply, a bitter expression appeared on Nero's face. She could hear him click his tongue, as he muttered, "Fine."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Look, I'm not really into the idea of hitting girls."

In the next moment, a Nero took out his gun and directly aimed at Hancock.

In Nero's left hand, held behind his back, was a unique, specially constructed revolver with two barrels, allowing two shots to be fired nearly simultaneously. A product of Nero's own hand. The scariest part was that no one had been watching Nero's movements the entire time, but no one never noticed where the gun came from or when he aimed at Hancock.
Boa of all people was just able to see a blur sending a shiver down her spine. She had her heels ready to strike but held back too, she had her gaze ferociously at Nero.

Boa could see Nero only do nothing but look at her as she did the same. She had a very annoyed face as a vein bulged over her left eyebrow.

"Hancock... Pirate empress...whatever you call yourself... Kyouko's not gonna fight here, and neither are you. Do you have a problem with that?"
"Well it is my island and you have to respect the traditions of the country or get eaten by the beasts of the country." she would say annoyed at the manner of Nero.

"So if I came to your home, would you want me to break in? or would you accept the rules of the household?"
"Pretty much. I will gladly accept this challenge," Kyouko stated, glancing in the direction that Hancock was. "Shall we begin?"

Upon seeing her reply, a bitter expression appeared on Nero's face. She could hear him click his tongue, as he muttered, "Fine."
Hearing this Boa Hancock would then swing her hair back that came to the front of her left side. "Follow me"

"Just to be safe I am putting chains on your hand until we head to the arena" this was a precaution and a means that no one attacks Nero.

It was about 5 minutes until a Kuja pirate member came back from getting some sea stone cuffs.

It didn't take long for them to head to the arena as it was pretty much visible, to begin with, a huge oval shape structure that would go up 215 meters up into the air and 35 meters wide.

Standing outside was Sandersonia, as she was curious as to why a man was allowed to step foot but why there was a challenge. Just from the sighting, she could spot that Marigold was shrugging her shoulders preparing for something.

"Marigold you sure you are up for this?" as Marigold simply nodded. "Sis, wants to recruit her"

"Send word to Miyagi to get ready, she has 10 minutes to get ready to come into the arena"

Word had spread, nearly all the inhabitants came flocking into the arena. From the sighting of a man and a rare chance of seeing Marigold fight, was too tempting to ignore. The voices of all of them would echo throughout the air, as they yelled and shouted.

"Ladies, are you ready! ... Its time for a once in a lifetime fight between a very own Boa Marigold, the younger sister of Hebihime-sama and Kyoko Miyagi of the Devil Pirates"

"Feast your eyes, ladies ... now, are you ready! ... I can't hear you!"

Just then the appearance of Boa Hancock arriving at the front was visible, she raised her hand as everyone quoted down a little. She then proceeded to walk to her throne as she sat down.

"Let us BEGIN!"

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Just to be safe I am putting chains on your hand until we head to the arena" this was a precaution and a means that no one attacks Nero.

It was about 5 minutes until a Kuja pirate member came back from getting some sea stone cuffs.
A rational person would definitely decline something like that; Nero himself knew this well, too, but he wished to act recklessly anyway. Nero's expression changed drastically; he began to recalculate the chances if winning his fight if go along with this shackles plan. It would be just in time; this was so alarmingly dangerous.

"Go Ahead," Nero replied with a dignified air, in a tone that was nevertheless very relaxed. To one who managed the Kuja pirates, this statistic was not in fact very optimistic.

"Why do you want to… act irresponsibly like this?" Said Kane.

"Precisely because it is acting irresponsibly, therefore," Nero replied softly, showing a somewhat sinister smile; his eyes were filled with the belief in victory he starts following the Kuja pirates towards the Arena while gazing fixedly upon an uncertain future of which he was only fifty percent assured.

Sometime Later

When Nero and Miyagi reached the Arena locker room without much trouble one of the Kuja pirates unlocked the Nero shackles as they left him and Miyagi alone in the arena locker.

"This isn't like you, you know?"

Nero said while glancing at Miyagi who kept staring at the floor. Lifting her gaze from the floor, Miyagi said with a strangely cheerful tone. "No, it's not like me. you're right. But I gotta say you're not acting quite like yourself Nero."

"Not like me, huh?"

Miyagi looked once again at the boy called Nero. After making sure that he was really worried, she replied, "I'm sorry, but seeing you always fighting for me made me feel weak and I wanted to see my own limits."

As Miyagi said something that was a matter of fact to Nero, Nero's voice was raised in surprise. "You know, I don't really mind fighting it just my nature."

"Haa?" Miyagi said, tilting her head exaggeratedly.

"I'd like to see it with my own eyes." This time, Nero responded. "After all, you're Kyouko Miyagi who do anything to accomplish her goals. I'll like to see you in the same light as you see me."

Their eyes met. Miyagi just smiled with her eyes. "You're right. Now I gotta go."

She exited from the room upon saying that. Nero looked dumbfounded as he replied, "Uh, okay," and kept silent while walking behind her.

After walking for little while they reached the arena. Before entering the Arena Miyagi looked at her blade. Virtuous Contract is the name of the sword and her signature blade. A white sword like those carried by the samurai of old. It looks flashy, but the blade is top quality.
Just then the appearance of Boa Hancock arriving at the front was visible, she raised her hand as everyone quoted down a little. She then proceeded to walk to her throne as she sat down.

"Let us BEGIN!"
"I'm ready!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
the cheering would overflow and turn louder which would rock the stadium a little. The announcer announced the frown row seats were members of the prestige Kuja Pirates.

Marigold would clutch on a giant guandao with a particularly oversized blade.
'I'll need to make sis proud by defeating her' she would think with her hand tightened on her guandao. 'She's really into this'

The announcer would then announce Marigold to enter the ring that was layered with sand. "Prepare your eyes everyone" as Boa Hancock would stare at her sis
'Marigold hope your ready'

Just as Marigold would come out so would Sandersonia, she would raise her hand as the cheering would descend to hearing a pin drop. "I will referee this fight equally"

Marigold who would be waiting, as the announcer would announce, Miyagi member of the Devil Pirates come out. This was met with boo's until she came out further to shock and awe. That was because of how beautiful she was as she radiated around the beaming sunlight coming down.

Marigold would wait for her opponent,
"Marigold wait at the center", Sandersonia would wave to let Miyagi enter and "Can Miyagi please come to the center now"

Sandersonia would wait as the duo would come to the center, "This will be a fair fight, bump your weapons and let us start this"

Marigold would pause as she would let herself be wide open as her eyes glimmered and shined green, her hair became wavy and free-flowing. Not only that her legs would vanish as she looked like she transformed into a snake. "I will not take it easy on you"

Boa Marigold

Level 50
50 x 5 = 250
Strength: 41+10=51(+20=71)
Speed: 35+15=50(+15=65)
50x2=100(130)
-Reaction: 50(65)
-Movement: 50(65)
Vitality:51+10=61(+15=76)
61x2=122(152)
-Durability:61(76)
-Stamina:61(76)
Haki: 41
41x2=82
-Armament Haki:41
-Observation Haki:41
Martial Arts: 41
41x2=82
-Polearm: 82
Devil Fruit: 41

Marigold would then have her tail clocked ready to strike at Miyagi, she would turn her tail black hardening her tip of the tail like it would be a spear. Her voice would become heavier as she would smirk as she would say "Heavy Stick"

Heavy Stick (蛇突ヘビー・スティック Hebī Sutikku?, literally "Snake Collision"): Marigold uses her tail to stab her opponent. This was first seen being used against Luffy. The name of this attack is a pun as "Heavy" and "Hebi" sound the same.
41 Mastery + 41 strength
DPR B

Base Stat = 61-80: 4. Small Building Level
Heavy Stick, DPR B = + 2 = City Block Level
+2 Hardening = City Level

Seeing this, 'She's going all out' sandersonia would think then chuckle.

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Marigold would pause as she would let herself be wide open as her eyes glimmered and shined green, her hair became wavy and free-flowing. Not only that her legs would vanish as she looked like she transformed into a snake. "I will not take it easy on you"
"Not that you have any choice." she paused and gestured to herself with a sweep of her hands from head to toe with a mocking smile "then its for a good reason."

Nero knew the Kuja tribe staring at him, but he refused to make eye contact with any of them. Instead, he just looked at Miyagi, not caring about the slight smile on his face. He laughed at her reply from the sidelines all the tension and awkwardness had just vanished completely.
Marigold would then have her tail clocked ready to strike at Miyagi, she would turn her tail black hardening her tip of the tail like it would be a spear. Her voice would become heavier as she would smirk as she would say "Heavy Stick"
Miyagi narrowed her eyes as she starts remembering her knowledge of various devil fruits.

"A snake devil fruit…." Devil fruit ability that resembled a hybrid of a human and a snake, experts in melee attacks, capable of giving many experienced fighters a hard time - those points were the devil fruit points in a nutshell. They were also known as really tough opponents to contend with.

Marigold took aim at the Miyagi but Miyagi deftly tilted her body out of the way to dodge the tail attack as a smile crept up on her face.

"How unthrilling. It couldn’t get any more ordinary, could it? You're so boring," complained Miyagi.

She was ready to execute her attack against the Marigold, she posed no hesitation to execute her attack cleanly as though cutting fruit from a tree. Constance weight the sword in her right hand, she lifts it horizontally above her shoulder, to perform a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile towards the Marigold, slashing it delicately at the air with a storm-like apprehension,

Giving one final look to her opponent she exclaimed, "Fire of the phoenix"
---------------------------
Requirements: 71 Mastery(Ittoryu), 71 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: A
Haki: +1
-----

Top Bottom