Island Amazon Lily

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Miyagi narrowed her eyes as she starts remembering her knowledge of various devil fruits.

"A snake devil fruit…."
Seeing her reaction, 'Hmmm' whereas Sandersonia piqued her interest in Miyagi's body language. She stared with her nostrils enlarging whilst her tongue shaped like a slithering snake tongue could smell the little bit of excitement from the thrill of battle.

'Marigold, you lucky you get some prey' but that thought would be pushed to the side with Miyagi dodging than attacking Marigold alerting both sisters and boa Hancock.

'Mari, no. I might have to stop this as your losing this'

She was ready to execute her attack against the Marigold, she posed no hesitation to execute her attack cleanly as though cutting fruit from a tree. Constance weight the sword in her right hand, she lifts it horizontally above her shoulder, to perform a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile towards the Marigold, slashing it delicately at the air with a storm-like apprehension,

Giving one final look to her opponent she exclaimed, "Fire of the phoenix"
---------------------------
Requirements: 71 Mastery(Ittoryu), 71 Strength
Destructive Potency Rank: A
Haki: +1
-----
Marigold couldn't help but just watch as her attack was evaded, she couldn't react with sweat even trickling down in slow motion. Her eyes were just able to keep up, but as she would do so she would just have enough time in coating herself hardening herself with haki. But she also spat and coughed out blood, grabbing her face as if puking. She stumbled backwards and began to fume and spit out her blood with her eyes now glowing red. 'I can't believe she evaded my attack and countered'
Miyagi's Attack = Mountain Level
Marigold's Durability with +1 Coating = Town Level

+2 DPR = Super Effective attack landed on Marigold

Marigold, would be frustrated that her attack was thwarted in the means of being dodged. This fueled her frustration as she raised her head to the sky with her mouth open. Noticing this Sandersonia tosses a matchstick, with marigold grabbing it then setting herself alight engulfing her. Marigold lights a match and sets herself on fire, then forms her hair into two snakes on either side of her. "Hebigami-Tsuki: Salamander" she would then pierce and concentrate her frustration at Miyagi. Further enhancing her potency by engulfing her flaming her in hardening too. She would then lunge herself with her hair hardened aimed at Miyagi coming down, whilst grunting with rage coming from her frustration. It would be as if rain was solid and pelted down ferociously.

"I am sorry but I am going to end this" she would say in the middle of her attack with her his eyes turn glowing red in rage. As this would happen Sandersonia would have sweat trickle down her face, "Marigold Stop".

Hebigami-Tsuki: Salamander
41 Mastery, 71 Strength
DPR: B

Base Strength: 71 (in Beast Transformation) = Small Building Level
DPR B: +2 = City Block Level
Haki Hardening: +2 = City Level

Marigold's Haki = 5/10 turns remain
Boa Hancock watching would be concerned with a cold feeling towards her heart, sweat trickling down her sides would leap out of her chair and storm down to stop the fight 'I must stop this now'

@Oreki

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"I am sorry but I am going to end this" she would say in the middle of her attack with her his eyes turn glowing red in rage. As this would happen Sandersonia would have sweat trickle down her face, "Marigold Stop".
With a gaze that could make anyone feel as if they were being glared at by a wild beast, she spoke: "We're not fighting to the death." and then Miyagi leaped widely. Although she had been far from her, in a second, she almost near her. Such speed was like the wind itself.

Before going towards the Marigold, the ever-so-fast Miyagi firmly kicked the ground. The impact was strong enough to accelerate her speed. Her tough legs made real the possibility of moving at a frightening speed.

Her blue eyes observed the angry Marigold. She then lowered her stance and rasing sword curved atop her shoulder. As she charged her sword to deliver a single, fast thrust with a forward jump. It could shake anyone at such a frail-looking girl showing such strength.

------------------------------------------
Requirement: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 61 Movement Speed
Haki: +2
------------------------------------------

That one moment. That one second. That one picture. Everything seemed to have happened in slow motion for Nero. Reaching the critical point, he just smiled.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Royal Shickibukai Boa Hancock
[IMG]

Level 70
70 x 5 = 350
Strength: 42+14=56
Speed: 62+19=81
81x2=162
-Reaction: 81
-Movement: 81
Vitality: 44+14=58
58x2=116
-Durability: 58
-Stamina: 58
Haki: 100
100x2= 200
-Armament Haki:100
-Observation Haki:100
Martial Arts: 41
41x2=82
-Kicking: 82
Devil Fruit: 61
Kuja Tribe(50)
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 30+6=36
36x2=72
-Durability:36
-Stamina:36
Haki: 20
20x2=40
-Armament Haki: 20
-Observation Haki: 20
Martial Arts: 20
20x2=20
-Archery: 30
-Swordsmanship: 10
Time had stopped if not gone on slow motion, Marigold due to being in rage wasn't able to comprehend and see sense. It's when one is in a rage they would be full of openings, recklessly moving in any confrontation. But also as they are full of openings, they will not care much about defending whereby thinking logically. A strength because they probably won’t notice all the damage they’re taking because of adrenaline.

As the duo would strike, it was nothing but at that moment the duo struck with a moment of pause as the audience gasped in silence awaiting who had won. Marigold due to her adrenaline was huffing and puffing, but as she was under that her body wasn't noticing the damage intake. It was in that moment her eyes would go blank white "You win" would be whispered but barely able to be picked up. Her body would then fall just seconds later as she would lose her flaming hair, even coming out of her devil fruit mode.

It was then as the audience would be shaken, in awe and disbelief. "Thhhe winnnner is Miiiyaagggi" would be spoken by the commentator.

Boa Hancock would jump right before Marigold, with Sandersonia running to Marigold lifting her 'She's still alive, thank goodness'

Boa who was annoyed but yet fearful for her sister, "Sorry, but I will now have to take over from my sister" she would say as she stared down Miyagi.

Boa would flick her hair back with her earnings moving in the process. She would then imbue her legs with haki hardening it then performing a handstand kicking in a 360 manor delivering a strike at Miyagi "Perfume Femur"

Perfume Femur: Hancock does a handstand and spins around to deliver a series of kicks. Anything she strikes, whether animate or inanimate, instantly turns into stone and, in turn, breaks from the sheer force of her kicks. Unlike her other attacks, only the immediate area around the point of contact turns to stone, not the entire object.
61 Mastery and 81 Kicks
DPR = A

Base Strength = Wall/Tree Level
DPR A = +3 = City Block Level
+2 Hardening = City Level

Whilst at the same time Kuja Pirates would jump into the arena standing before Marigold who was passed out in Sandersonia's lap and beside Boa Hancock.

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Just when Miyagi had won against the Marigold, Hancock seems to be ready to take her place to fight her. Nero scratched his head, doing this thing that could be known as annoying. Miyagi narrowed her eyes.
Boa who was annoyed but yet fearful for her sister, "Sorry, but I will now have to take over from my sister" she would say as she stared down Miyagi.

Boa would flick her hair back with her earnings moving in the process. She would then imbue her legs with haki hardening it then performing a handstand kicking in a 360 manor delivering a strike at Miyagi "Perfume Femur"
As Hancock entered the arena Nero walked towards her with lightweight footsteps then the footsteps instantly increased in speed when Hancock was ready to strike down Miyagi. Faster than the speed of sound, his hand condensed the friction caused by the atmosphere, catching Miyagi before the Hancock attack connects to her and stopping at another side while carrying Miyagi in his hands.

After a momentary silence, Nero said. "Sorry I had to treat you like luggage for a little while." Her body enshrouded with strength when he put her down. In spite of his previous statement, it was closer to carrying her like a princess. Embarrassment seemed possible even at such a time, and Nero felt like laughing.

From someone else point, Nero's actions were quick that no one able to keep up with.

"I'll take over from here… and leave the argument for the later" The corners of Miyagi's lips lifted slightly at Nero's statement. Turning his head around, he smiled towards Hancock.

Nero's draws his sword while gripping tightly as sword hardened with armament coating; he had to show Hancock her place. His step echoed as he put his concentration on his right foot before moving his sword slightly back than lifting the left foot as he swings his sword towards Hancock executing air slashes in her direction.

Requirements: 71 Mastery, 71 Strength

Haki(CoA): +1 Boost

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Boa Hancock as she was about to strike, would barely notice Nero the captain of the Devil Pirates make his move. All she could do was spin using her hands and fingers as pivots. She then jumped back onto her feet 'Damn he's good and pretty fast'

She'd turn around seeing Miyagi be grabbed away by Nero whilst she could only do was watch.

Seeing this Kuja Pirates about a good 10 of them would jump in between.

All Boa Hancock could do was watch but not react, "Tcchh!"

The next thing she would barely keep up was seeing Nero in slow motion sending a slow motion, but her body turned cold then a huge strike striking. Her stomach turned resulting in her throwing up with her eyes googled wide and open.

Nero's Attack = Island Level
Boa's Dura = Large Building Level
Boa's Reaction = 91 Reaction (81-99 Massively Hypersonic Reactions)

Nero's attack is likely +1 highly in reaction and more than +2 damage being highly super effective damage

Seeing this Sandersonia's eyes would widen with her words staggering and stuttering in disbelief "No way, big sister"

Whilst she would then close her eyes shedding tears trickling down her cheek, the warmth of the tears would have her cry out loud. As members of the Kuja Pirates who were gobsmacked turned their attention to Nero and Miyagi and charged at the duo.

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Seeing this Sandersonia's eyes would widen with her words staggering and stuttering in disbelief "No way, big sister"

Whilst she would then close her eyes shedding tears trickling down her cheek, the warmth of the tears would have her cry out loud. As members of the Kuja Pirates who were gobsmacked turned their attention to Nero and Miyagi and charged at the duo.
Nero who appeared noticeably uneasy when other Kuja pirates were ready to strike them down, however Miyagi nodded her head at Nero and told him. "It's to make others admit that they are different from other humans. Because they lead differently life from us, so not being able to compare ourselves with them isn't very surprising either." Most people would admit this power, then give up - but Kuja pirates did not.

It was a noticeably different fight than he had taken part in previously. So Nero could not argue back to what just Miyagi said to him. His mouth escapes a sigh as he swings the sword in his right hand to unleash two horizontal air slashes in the direction of Kuja pirates.

Using cold and sharp eyes, Nero stared at them and said: "This game ends here."

Scorching Crimson Mirror: Miyagi unleashes two horizontal air slashes that defend her from attacks from the front or side. It could also be used for offense.
B: 51 Mastery, 51 Strength

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It was in an instant but the Kuja Pirates that targeted Nero and Miyagi were struck so quickly that none of them had time to react. Like that further grief fell before the Kuja and the Boa sisters.

'Please stop this' Sandersonia would think as she would continue to watch with Boa Hancock on the floor slowly turning around shaking her head would watch in disbelief and a cold heart, she would grab wavering.

Kuja Pirates' destiny now fell in another individual's hand, though would they all go to their doom or be saved by the individual would be something that would occur next.

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
'Please stop this' Sandersonia would say as she would continue to watch with Boa Hancock on the floor slowly turning around shaking her head would watch in disbelief and a cold heart, she would grab wavering.

Kuja Pirates' destiny now fell in another individual's hand, though would they all go to their doom or be saved by the individual would be something that would occur next.
"Wuu...You really chose that side." Nero said this and slowly pointed the gun at Hancock. Fight back? Impossible. Avoid? Impossible. Indeed, if Hancock lost, Nero can do anything he wants. Even if it was an unacceptable reason, Hancock didn't have any choice, to begin with. No matter what people think, these were the conditions that were already arranged for those who lose in a fight.

"....Nero you don't have to go this far!" Nero sighed.

His face full of disappointment, he placed his finger on the trigger and but stopped at last second. When Miyagi's worried look came into view, he gave up and took his gun back in his jacket as he said. "Fine."

From here on is the main dish. Nero slightly raised his voice, "Well then, now comes the negotiation. There's something else that I would like you to help out with,"

"It doesn't concern me why you guys hate men. But you're gonna need a very strong ally to protect this island, right? And since I'm not into killing women, it wouldn't be out of place, if you guys were to join forces with me, right? We the Devil Pirates can take over the protection of your island."

He then walked towards the Hancock. As he did so, he moves his right hand offered her to stand up as he says one last time, "Its not a bad offer... it's give benefit to both parties."

If Hancock were to lash out, then Nero's plan would end up as a fail. He would be creating a grudge with Kuja Pirates. It's a risky move, but in order to achieve the impossible task of befriending with them for the sake of Miyagi, this was a risk worth taking. Nero held his breath and waited for Hancock's judgment. Oh man, he was getting nervous. Why Miyagi not saying anything, Miyagi? She knew Hancock wouldn't have anything to lose in such a deal.

Or was she concerned about being blackmailed into such a deal? No, it can't be,
but his heart was getting noisy by the second.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Wuu...You really chose that side." Nero said this and slowly pointed the gun at Hancock. Fight back? Impossible. Avoid? Impossible. Indeed, if Hancock lost, Nero can do anything he wants. Even if it was an unacceptable reason, Hancock didn't have any choice, to begin with. No matter what people think, these were the conditions that were already arranged for those who lose in a fight.

"....Nero you don't have to go this far!" Nero sighed.
Upon filtering her head upwards, all she could see someone at a trigger ready to take her life. This wasn't anyone at the trigger but the man that effortlessly dispatched her aside. It wasn't even that but also with the addition that his underling Miyagi dispatched Marigold her younger sister. It was a lose-lose scenario, to begin with, as reality dawned upon Hancock. All she could do was watch as Kuja tribe could meet its end as of this moment. Sniffing the burst into tears streaming down her cheeks, similar to a stream of water going down waterfalls 'please no, please stop, not again' she thought with her voice breaking whilst thinking which had her stutter. She gulped and took a glance at the Kuja pirates that were taken out then stared back at the man.

As this would occur a dark cloud appeared above and in an instance, it cleared from what happened next.

His face full of disappointment, he placed his finger on the trigger and but stopped at last second. When Miyagi's worried look came into view, he gave up and took his gun back in his jacket as he said. "Fine."
Miyagi would speak, but she had already thought of maybe possibly sacrificing her life for everyone's safety. 'maybe the only way out would be to give my life so they all can live'

But as she would sigh of relief would befall her from just the words fine and the finger on the trigger let go.
"It doesn't concern me why you guys hate men. But you're gonna need a very strong ally to protect this island, right? And since I'm not into killing women, it wouldn't be out of place, if you guys were to join forces with me, right? We the Devil Pirates can take over the protection of your island."

He then walked towards the Hancock. As he did so, he moves his right hand offered her to stand up as he says one last time, "Its not a bad offer... it's give benefit to both parties."
Boa was somber in defeat, she would reach to her hand and to her feet looking down Miyagi then say "Firstly I apologize in how I treated you, to begin with, I lost the bet, to begin with, didn't I? I am also sorry about Marigold taking things too seriously." she would take a moment to compose herself and calm down and not letting her emotions getting the better of herself "I consent to be under the banner of the Devil Pirates banner. Though I hope you respect our tradition that we only work under Miyagi and the exception being Nero only"

Thus, Amazon Lily became under the protection and banner working under the Devil Pirates as tides would begin to change yet again in the world.

@Oreki

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"I consent to be under the banner of the Devil Pirates banner. Though I hope you respect our tradition that we only work under Miyagi and the exception being Nero only"
If I could, I would breathe many sighs of relief. After breathing a sigh, which turned out to be a deep one, as I didn't realize I had held my breath for that long. Looks like my plan had worked.

It's over huh? The despair that we saw when we came has now been completely flattened. It had felt like quite the journey from a physical standpoint, but in reality, it had probably only taken abound two or so hours. From the start of the battle to the place where they were cornered, the tactics that they used before the battle against us, there was no tactical calculation. Indeed, Miyagi and I did defeat her and the crew, but it wasn't a duel from the front. It ended in a blink of an eye.

Since everything was seized. I have now gained the ownership of Amazon lily. So the proposal, that was the right to become friends, it was a euphoric comfort. Well, things simply ended without any bloodshed. No matter what people think, these were the conditions that were already arranged for Hancock to lose.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

A Ruthless Invitation! #1
@Dream

The Calm Belt. The water was calm, quiet, and imposing. Sea Kings called it home, and nay a ship sailed these treacherous waters. No one dared, until now. The waters parted. A cold fog rolled in. Sailing in no-man’s sea was a ship which seemed lifeless. A Seastone bottom allowed the Sea Kings to stay away. Sails torn, decaying wood, creaking mast, cannons rusted, and a giant Scythe in the bow called home to the Styx. An symbol of terror emblazoned on the crow’s nest. On the hunt was that crew: the infamous Spada Pirates.

On a whim, terror had descended upon Impel Down, bringing the Great Gaol to its knees. The next was Thriller Bark, cutting down one of the ones who kept the balance for the World Government: Royal Schichibukain Gecko Moria. In the span of a week, the Spada Pirates had dealt two major blows to the World Governmnet unlike they’d seen in decades. The third blow was on the horizon.

Amazon Lily and the Royal Shichibukai, Boa Hancock.

[Prometheus] “The intel we plundered from Gecko Moria was correct. Amazon Lily is ahead. The next Shichibukai is there. I’m curious, Captain, will you kill her too?”
[La Spada] “Probably.”

Those words came colder than the mist that clung to the ship like a man holding to life. The apathy. The disrespect. The arrogance. A thick accent of evil that became infamous, swallowing the seas in malevolence. An accent followed by that low pedantic chuckle.

The camera shifted to the bow of the ship. The giant scythe glowed green, an ominous chill cast. Standing on top of scythe blade was merely a black cloak. Though the wind blew, the cloak stood still, almost dead. From the open head portion of the cloak, only four things stood out. Red ruby lips Biting a cigar, a scar running diagonally from the nose, yellow slit-eyes, and long luscious black hair. Death herself, Isis ”La Spada”.

[La Spada] “Kuhahahahahaha…”

The ship approached, bearing no stealth or caution. The wind blew the cloak back, showing the boney maggoty body, eaten by a leech, of the would-be Yonko…. and those eyes, those eyes seeking release.
Statistics
97 x 5 = 485
Race, MA, DF, Mind, Item

Strength: 120 [(64 +36) +20]
Agility: 120 (82 +18 +15 +5)

Movement: 120
Reaction: 120
Vitality: 101 x2 (55 +36 +10)
Durability: 101
Stamina: 101
Yomi Yomi no Mi: 120 [(82 +18) +20]
Haki: 100 x2

Armaments: 120 (100 +20)
Awareness: 100​
King Disposition: 100​
Martial Arts: 50 x2
Fencing Style: 100
Mind: 43 x2 (52 -9)
Musicianship: 86
Perks:
Yomi Perk: Bones are hardened with one’s soul, granting a +1 durability bracket once every two (2) turns.
Awareness Perk: La Spada can mask her “presence” from awareness users at will.
Professions:
Devil Fruitology: *****​
Historian: ****​

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Amazon Lily 」 - Post # 1
@Ichimonji

Amazon Lily, a jungle island located within the Calm Belt adjacent to Paradise. Due to the location of the island, there is no wind or storm ever on or nearby of Amazon Lily. The focal point of the island is a large mountain situated in the center. It is carved with gigantic curved snake statues and the name of the native tribe of the island, Kuja, engraved in Kanji. Within the center of the mountain is a deep valley where the Kuja tribe village is located.
Pondering a room a woman was deep in her sleep state of mind. She would be turning to her left and right, sweat drenched her soft skin in an instant. This was no ordinary sweat that would arise from hard work or humidity but this one of came from something was coming. The lady would burst out of her sleep, panting as she got up and reached for a bottle of water gulping the entire bottle. Her only thought was “something happened, what happened, why did it happen?”

She’d then take moment before laying back down as she slowly returned the abyss that was beckoning.
It was the early hours, seagulls above squawked, with life in the jungle awakening from the chilly night. The sun that comes out early beamed with ray that had the very earth and pavement itself glitter as if stardust.

Under the rich habitation of trees at the bottom of the canopies that go almost a hundred meters into the sky
. A few women could be seen with amazonian like appearances, or very little clothing were in the many streams of water that cascade into the island. They were washing clothes belonging to members of the Kuja main tribe.

Going in closer, they wore a warrior style of clothing they have for everyday use that is skimpy and usually have straps, as well as a bikini-style briefs/clothing on their lower regions or very short loin clothes. Many wear thigh length boots and stockings or have their legs completely bare. The style of clothing they wear would be considered otherwise provocative to normal people but are worn freely by the women on the island. On top of this outfit, they often wear a long cape that reaches from the shoulders to the ankles which appear to be a marine uniform jacket. Workers are seen in the fields and at other chores without a cape, thus this proves the capes are not fixed permanently onto their outfits.

Meanwhile at a takeaway an elderly lady would be sat just finished her food, she was reading the daily newscoo as she was reading the daily going on's around the world until something would catch her attention. Two names were echoing in the world La Spada and Gambit, with the recent news of Moriah's demise. Though La Spada's recent achievements would cause her to gawp and wonder if she was making her way here due to her actions, was Boa Hancock on the chopping block next ...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A Ruthless Invitation! #2
@Dream

Amazon Lily was in view. The Styx was propelled by rowing, many slaves in the below decks moving the ship in these wind-less waters. A Warship with Omega Weapon capabilities, it bore the stench of Death. The ship gently made its way to the shores of the island, to the jungle that stood before the city emblazoned in the large mountain. No one on the ship got off. Instead, the weapons were aimed at the city in the background. Yet, the order was to stay.

The soft touch of light bone touched the sand. With a gentle leap, Death arrived at Amazon Lily, the Empress looking up at the sky lovingly.
[La Spada] “The sun is shining, the ocean is a sparkling blue, the mountains can be seen in the background. It’s positively perfect. Now all we have to do is decide which one dies first.”

With that infamous curt laughter, the Empress took a step forward.

La Spada went alone, unhindered, and unflinching. The Empress walked slowly and deliberately, her cloak flapping behind her, walking towards the town. The hood of the cloak was exposed, showing an uncaring face smoking that thick cigar, with eyes yellow and slit, carrying penance.

Soon, the waterfall would be in view. La Spada walked past it, her eyes turning to the women cleaning. The Empress turned her head, a grin eerily growing.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Amazon Lily 」 - Post # 2
@Ichimonji

Going in closer, they wore a warrior style of clothing they have for everyday use that is skimpy and usually have straps, as well as a bikini-style briefs/clothing on their lower regions or very short loin clothes. Many wear thigh length boots and stockings or have their legs completely bare. The style of clothing they wear would be considered otherwise provocative to normal people but are worn freely by the women on the island. On top of this outfit, they often wear a long cape that reaches from the shoulders to the ankles which appear to be a marine uniform jacket. Workers are seen in the fields and at other chores without a cape, thus this proves the capes are not fixed permanently onto their outfits.
La Spada went alone, unhindered, and unflinching. The Empress walked slowly and deliberately, her cloak flapping behind her, walking towards the town. The hood of the cloak was exposed, showing an uncaring face smoking that thick cigar, with eyes yellow and slit, carrying penance.

Soon, the waterfall would be in view. La Spada walked past it, her eyes turning to the women cleaning. The Empress turned her head, a grin eerily growing.
The lower warriors of the Kuja sat by a gentle subtle stream of water washing the clothes of the ones who were the fully fledged soldiers, the ones who would travel with the Empress, guard her rooms and more. Today it was Marguerite, Sweet Pea and Aphelandra's day to the chores. All dressed the same, though with Marguerite was distinguished for her normal height and unruly blond hair. Sweet Pea, a much larger lady almost masculine-like and Aphelandra a tall lady with her orange brown hair falling past her shoulders.

Sweet Pea would grab a hand full of clothes and then dust them off before placing it on a line with some pegs to dry off. The line that was between two trees with the sun in the background. The three were oblivious until a shadow with a cloak that covered the clothes from drying up with the sun behind. The three would turn back alerted by such immediately alerted by who was this, pulling out their arrows aimed at Grim Reaper. Aphelandra once aiming would drop her bow to the floor as she reached down as she in the moment of pressure made such an action with Marguiette speaking up. " Who are you? and why are you here? "

The Grim would take a puff as she looked at the three who would look onwards, frightened at what they was observing each feeling the pressure that surmounted them just from her appearance alone.

OOC: With Marirgold & Sandersonia in the Pirate Festival event, do they count being here too?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A Ruthless Invitation! #3
@Dream

OCC: Yes, they’re all here.

It is not the dead who should not be among the living, but the living who should not be among the dead. Death walked amongst the living. Among the trees, that frightening stare looked at the three women bathing. A unsatied desire. The waters cascaded down beautifully, in contrast with the figure who was clad in a shadow. Soon, by just mere proximity, the women would know there was another amongst them.

The women looked up, drawing their weapons. Suddenly, whoosh. The Hrim disappeared. Suddenly, a voice came from behind the women.
[La Spada] “Yah’ hair, so silky, such beauty.”

Ghast. The Grim had appeared behind Aphelandra, her boney hand outstretched and running through her hair ominously. The woman’s aura was kept in check, as to not ruin the feeble women - yet enough for them to buckle to their knees. La Spada licked her lips and stared deep to their eyes, her eyes glowing green.

[La Spada] “I request an audience with tha’ Queen of this kingdom. That which you call the ‘Empress’.”
[La Spada] “Don’t worry. We’re old friends. Kuhahahahha!”

The Grim laughed malevolently, her tone curt with sarcasm. How would the women react, as Spada kept eerily admiring the brown hair?

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Amazon Lily 」 - Post # 3​

As the trio who would gawp as they laid their eyes upon a voluptuous frame with demonic looking features, and metallic shine revealing to be a hook for an arm. They could only look at her for a few seconds as she vanished before their very eyes only to re-appear behind Aphelandra. This alone had them startled feeling nothing but helpless in the moment. Sweet Pea and Marguerite could only watch as they were nothing but headless chicken with the fox playing with its prey.

Out of the blue she began to compliment Aphelandra’s hair as she could do nothing but the vicinity around the duo had her difficulty in breathing the same air. She was feeling mortified as the skeletised hands ran through her hair then she stared directly into her eyes. She squinted at first then stared into her eyes, she had a sense that death would have come far too easy if she wanted.

Sweet Pea and Marguite both could only watch, “ I call this a rock in a hard place scenario “ Sweat Pea would speak with raspy voice with some hesitation. As Marguite would then step up as her dream now hanged in the balance and wanted to take initiative. “ What business do you have with the Empress? ... Your also La Spada? am i correct? "

@Ichimonji

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A Ruthless Invitation! #4
@Dream

The being ominously ran her hands through Aphelandra’s hair. Her eyes were of sin. The aura was rampant, but loose enough for the women to respond. They would seem to respond, some of fear and some gauging what was happening. One of them, a short haired blonde woman, spoke. She recognized whom she saw. She asked her business.

La Spada slowly turned, clad in a grin.
[La Spada] “Business? Just an invitation, mah’ dear.”

With those words, though true, came a chuckle. A light glowed from La Spada’s feet in the water. Suddenly, a light enveloped the water. Crackles showed the water slowly freezing. If successful, the feet of Sweet Pea and Aphelhandra would be frozen to the water, stuck. La Spada was already above the frozen water, turning to Margerite, having left the ice inches from her.

A thick accent came through a grin, still carousing her fingers through Aphelandra’s hair in a subtle threat.

[La Spada] “Take mah’ to her. Now.“

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Amazon Lily 」 - Post # 4
@Ichimonji
After asking the Grim Reaper the question, she stayed mute with pressure surmounting to cause trickles of sweat down her entire body. She knew she was up against someone who could have easily terminated her existence and could have done so without her doing anything about it.

" I see " she would reply but before anything else could be said another ventured to search for the trio. This was none other than Kikyo as she spotted the trio then spotted the sight of the Grim Reaper causing the water beneath to freeze, this left her ghastly. She immediately recognised the yonko candidate, gritting her teeth over hearing the entire interaction take place.

" Excuse me, forgive me for the intrusion. You stated that you was invited by Hebihime-sama and request her audience. May i request you follow me. " she would look at the Grim Reaper hesitantly as she then turned to Marguerite, Aphelandra and Sweat Pea " You three i want you to inform Hebihime-sama to let her know her guest has arrived. "

Meanwhile back at the palace two large ladies could be seen watching in disbelief of the going on's that were taking place in the world. One of them would read the paper " La Spada and Gambit the two hot shots right now " as the other then would speak " Sis are you hearing this as reports are stating the Shichibukai all have been targeted. "

Revealing to be none other than the two of the three Gorgon Sisters as behind a room covered with a veil as a well proportioned figure laid on her bed " ! "

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A Ruthless Invitation! #5
@Dream

The ice tracked the coldness of her soul. La Spada “The Grim” had made vague threats and ordered the group to take them to the Shichibukai. An invitation, she preferred, yet she didn’t say who would give the invitation. With those cold yellow slit eyes, the woman made the surroundings with a tint of malice, like a harrowing shout in the distance at a dark forest.

A woman later known as Kikyo entered, surmising the situation. The elder would use a tact of a woman experience to usher La Spada to the castle, a most smart move. She had saved three of her people’s lives to one of the worst deaths imaginable. Soon, they would enter the city.

Beautiful architecture found many Japanese-style buildings carved into mountains. La Spada smirked at the architecture, licking her lips. Soon, they would go in, with two sisters and another one cloaked. The retort was quick.
[La Spada] “My, my, my, my. The two I wanted to see. Yes, you two. The sisters. How quaint. How heartwarming, truly.”

With the ever-sarcastic tone, La Spada turned to Sandersonia and Marigold. Boa herself was likely far in the chair, but the Grim’s attention was drawn to the sisters. Why? The reason was fair, but the approach was not. La Spada slowly walked up to them, her cheeky smile on her face, her eyes glowing. She looked directly at them, almost as if staring at their soul.

La Spada had a pickled past. In the Unsundered world, she took the seas by storm with her two sisters; the only people she ever loved. One of them betrayed her, leading to a trap and eventual death. The hate and regret was so dark, so potent, La Spada fought her way fro Hades’ clutches, towards the Sundered world, and became who she was. What was her true reason for being here?

[La Spada] “Kuhahahahahahaha….”

La Spada walked still. Would Boa interfere for her precious sisters? The Grim chuckled lowly.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
「 Amazon Lily 」 - Post # 5
@Ichimonji

Kikyo's quick-witted decision would be one that would prevent tension and concerns of chaos and loss. Her decision would cause the Grim to follow, with Margueitte making a beeline to the main castle already informing Sandersonia and Marigold of the appearance of the one who arrived. The both was informed and both come to many riddles as to why now? and why them?

With Kikyo walking before La Spada, she was ever so cautious with her heart beating ever so fast keeping an eye at the corner of her eye where Grim would be walking slightly behind her shoulder. She too, had many questions amongst questions with questions. But she knew at that very moment this was one person they would rather prevent causing a ruckus with.

Sandersonia and Marigold both awaited the appearance as they both spotted her from the distance " It's her " as loose tension rose around only for it to wither away.

[La Spada] “My, my, my, my. The two I wanted to see. Yes, you two. The sisters. How quaint. How heartwarming, truly.”
The duo sisters would nervously chuckle, as Marigold would then speak " Are you hungry? ... We can prepare a banquet for you " with Sandersonia also speaking " Welcome to Amazon Lily La Spada "

The duo tried to sweet talk into preventing anything going south, with Boa's heels being heard as she made her way to where the trio were. " Hello La Spada ... You may now have audience with me. So lets discuss for the reasons why there was contact. "

Top Bottom