Island Asuka Island

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
[IMG]

Asuka Island is protected by Saga, a former marine officer. When Saga first came to this island, it was under attack from pirates. After he and his forces defeated the pirates, they stayed for a short time in order to resupply. During this time, Saga and the local priestess Maya, fell in love.

Due to this, Saga left the marines in order to protect both Asuka Island and Maya from further pirate attacks. He was accompanied by his loyal subordinates, who were charmed by the island's way of life.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Saga
[IMG]

Level 45
45 x 5 = 225
Strength: 53+8=61
Speed: 48+13=61
61x2=122
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 50+8=58
58x2=116
-Durability: 58
-Stamina: 58
Haki: 41
41x2=82
-Armament Haki: 41
-Observation Haki: 41
Martial Arts: 33
33x2=66
-Ittoryu: 66

Bismarck
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 40+6=46
Speed: 40+6=46
46x2=92
-Reaction:46
-Movement:46
Vitality: 40+6=46
46x2=82
-Durability:46
-Stamina:46
Martial Arts: 30
30x2=60
-Swordmanship: 40
-Brawling: 20

Boo Kong
[IMG]

Level 30
30 x 5 = 150
Strength: 44+6=50
Speed: 36+6=42
42x2=84
-Reaction:42
-Movement:42
Vitality: 40+6=46
46x2=82
-Durability:46
-Stamina:46
30x2=60
-Twin Spiked Clubs: 30
-Brawling: 30

Toma
[IMG]

Level 25
25 x 5 = 125
Strength: 35+4=39
Speed: 35+4=39
39x2=78
-Reaction:39
-Movement:39
Vitality: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Durability:29
-Stamina:29
Weapon Mastery: 30
30x2=60

Lacos
[IMG]

Level 20
20 x 5 = 100
Strength: 25+4=29
Speed: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Reaction: 29
-Movement: 29
Vitality: 25+4=29
29x2=58
-Durability: 29
-Stamina: 29
Martial Arts: 25
25x2=50
-Sword and shield: 30

Former Marines (30)
[IMG]

Level 15
15 x 5 = 75
Strength: 20+2=22
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction:17
-Movement:17
Vitality:20+2=22
22x2=4
-Durability:22
-Stamina:22
Weapon Mastery: 20
20x2=40

Izaya
[IMG]

Level 0 (no fighting ability).

Maya
[IMG]

Level 0 (no fighting ability).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'll Post stats when they required.

Narration/First Person
"Talking"
Thinking
'Flashback'
Action
-
Nero(Default)
Miyagi (Hex color: #9370DB)
Kane
Prompto
Just a Pirate

The night was peaceful. The sea was calm and the sky clear of clouds as far as the eye could see. Kyouko loved nights like these. She could go her way around the world and as far away from her problems, as the sea would allow. It was a welcome reprieve from the hectic week that Kyouko had suffered. Nero making a deal with said Pirate and the guy who just not a few months ago know to be the ruthless bounty hunter ends up founding the Legion Of Crowns along with Jimmy as his own crew. It was a lot to work from finding a ship to making a flag but nothing Kyouko couldn't handle. Not that she had the choice anyway.

Nero was a strange one. Despite his selfish nature, he cared for those around him and would risk his life for both his beliefs and comrades. Slowly, but surely, sowing a seed of doubt in her mind about Nero becoming a pirate and she joining him wasn't all that bad. She had met countless pirates all these years, some multiple times, without a second thought to them or what they thought of her. Yet, with Nero and how he goes about handling his position as a pirate captain, Kyouko found herself getting attached. She was beginning to care.

Kyouko leaned on to the railing of the ship bow. The reflection of the waxing moon shone brightly on the water's surface, leaving trails of silver all the way out to the horizon. Despite the peaceful beauty laid out before her, Kyouko couldn't shake the growing anxiety nesting in the pit of her stomach. Silence reigned for what seemed like hours when the door, not so subtly, clicked open making Kyouko leap out of her skin. It was Nero. He stood in the doorway, eyes half lidded, like he was about to fall asleep and an apple in his hand. He glanced up to the end of the deck only just noticing Kyouko.

"Oh. You're awake too." he took a bite of the apple, "I thought you went to bed ages ago."

She turned her face towards the Nero. "Can't sleep."

"...You seem to be having some problem." She didn't answer. Nero so felt like retorting her right away, as she was never the type to just to stay silent. Anyway, subjectively speaking, he didn't particularly hate this she had ignored him. So instead of retorting to her, he said, "If there is such a problem that's bothering you, why don't you talk to me?"

"I was just thinking about something," She gave as an excuse. Then she added, "But thank you very much."

Nero's right hand reflexively shot out and grabbed Kyouko's right wrist. Her hand was warm. Since he was holding on to her wrist, he could feel from her chordal movements that she was focusing her strength in her fist. "W-what..." before she could say anything Nero put the apple he was holding in his hand in her mouth and brought that hand palm on her forehead.

"Doesn't seems like you have a fever." While taking the apple in her hand Kyouko's eyes widened at Nero's statement. However, she did not release the energy in her fist.

"There can only be one person who can be this silly. It's you."

He sighs as he let Kyouko's hand go. He had been exerting pressure with his hand without knowing it, for Kyouko lightly stroked the wrist that had been gripped. Kyouko suddenly started to say something.

"May I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"Why did you became a pirate?"

That, huh? He smiled sourly before realizing it. "Is me being pirate like this really so strange?"

Kyouko smiled as well. "I suppose I would say so, yes. It is very unlike you."

"Well, I guess 'I don't like spending too much energy,' after all."

"No, that's not what I meant." She immediately shot down Nero's reason. Hesitating somewhat, she continued. "Nero, you do so much for other people. You've helped me countless times as well. You never worry about things related to yourself, though. So then why suddenly of all days you decide to became pirate for yourself...? I'm sorry, I can't help myself. I'm so curious."

Nero felt like she was wrong about one thing really, really wrong.

Nero gets the feeling that clearing up that misunderstanding would take a while, though. It was already getting too late he decided to make it quick and just answer her question.

"I thought it was interesting."

"Waaah, this is, a complete pointless reply."

"…I see, so it's no good if I don't think of an answer huh."

"It's fine, I'll be considerate of you and stop asking these questions." Kyouko signed, shoulders relaxing and hands dropping from her hips. She couldn't stay upset at him for long. She looked over Nero. He stood with a laid back posture with an almost serene smile on his face. His red eyes were certainly eye catching and gave off an intimidating aura.

"So what's up?" Nero asked casually.

"Nothing, I was just thinking," Kyouko said, trying to brush it off.

"That's dangerous."

"For you maybe." Nero laughed at her effortless retort. Kyouko couldn't help but smile as well. Getting one up on Nero for her wasn't hard but it was satisfying. Once the laughter died down they were met with a comfortable silence where they both turned to look out to the ocean ahead.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
first post will be general narration and font key will begin from my next post
Asuka Island, a island in the West Blue. Renown for its greenery though it wasn't not that long ago. Legends, need I say word of mouth according to rumors were an island with constant trouble with pirates meaning the island had its coasts drenched in blood. Blood being thicker than water would stream down the coast attracting many predators around the world and I dont mean animals or beasts.

It wasn't long before a young man, who at a time was a pirate on his journey came across the island marooned after a scuffle with another crew where his entire crew met its grizzly ending. Fast forward a year where the young man was beginning to live off the aftermath of many pirate crews that have met their end. As when they did what remained was still their ships full of riches, food and other usefulness such as clothes.

Just as the year passed by, an incident occurred which almost had the citizen's wiped out from a pirate crew. The young man came to save the day by revolting against the crew and an unprecedented occurrence though despite the pirate crew putting its tail between its leg and escaping. Something else also occurred, with the pirate crew escaping one of them managed to land a strike injuring the young man. It was here where he was nursed from his injuries by his lover and the woman he loved Maya as the duo were under the care of the elder Izaya.

It didn't take long for the pirate crew to come back for retribution, knowing if they did Izaya instructed Maya to search for a weapon that was made long ago for defending themselves. A sword known as Shichiseiken, or the “Seven-Star Sword” a sword that was stated to a national treasure and a really powerful sword. The young man taking the sword would wipe the pirate crew alone helping the citizen but as he did the moon became red sullied with the color of bloodshed. Though as it happened the young man lost consciousness and was further under the nursing care of his lover Maya.

It was here where the young man vowed to pay back the citizens enrolled under the near Marine branch of Asuka, rose to the rank of Captain as he defended the shores close to Asuka Island. He never once forgot the hospitality of the citizens, his love and what occurred including his incompetence of being weak and then what changed his whole world around.

We now flash forward to current time, where the sword has not been heared of in many years and now the young man being Izaya living back in the village with his platoon nearby the village. He's the guardian of the island or so it is believed ...

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
A blue sea that continues to the ends of the earth, that was the world he truly thought he lived in. An island with pear trees. A baking hot sun. White beaches. All of that was real. Just the quiet sound of the waves to gently mark the passage of time. On this beautiful island that seemed to have jumped out of the pages of a storybook, you could hear the noisy calls of the seabirds.

Looking at it, there was a special sea current out beyond the glistening emerald green shallows. The closer ones carried things towards the island. Just like that, it was the Ant-lion Pit of the Sea. Because of this, everyone who comes to the island is forced to enjoy one last vacation in their life.

Letting out a big sigh, he laid down in the shade of a pear tree. He idly watched the sea. It's already been three days since he came to this island. It was the worst vacation of his life. A gentle sea breeze stroked his cheek. On the other hand, the smell of the continuous tide is terribly realistic, possibly because of the bleach white skeleton of the previous guest sitting next to him.

"I shouldn't have come alone…" He muttered, having nothing better to do. "What an idiot I am…"

"We could at least make a grave for this skeleton. I'll help too."

"A grave…? I see… Let's do it…" The bleached white skeleton was ridiculously pitiful. He made the grave and gave a memorial service. He didn't have a clue who they were, but he said some nice things for them.

The seabirds' calls were as shrill as ever. Listening carefully to the sound of the coming and going waves. If it's seawater, there's as much as you'd like, yet…

"Who are you!?"

He opened his eyes with a sigh, his pace upset. Just before him, on a peaceful part of the island that should have no people, was an attempt at a normal conversation.

There was the sound of sand crunching underfoot. Polished black boots. Before his eyes stood a single man. With the sparkling and glistening sea behind him, it was like he had backlighting.

"My name is Prompto Argentum. I'm wandering around the beach. Nice to meet you."

"Yeah, nice to meet you."

Prompto looked at the guy he didn't recognize. As he narrowed his eyes and looked up at him, the guy casually sat down. A blue crystal pendant necklace quietly swayed around his neck. He was an extremely good looking man or rather boy with the spiky black hair standing around the same height as him. He was wearing a black jacket that he kept unzipped with buttons(that have the text "blue" on them), zipper tag and sequin details on the pockets. Underneath, he was wearing a steel gray shirt with small skull design prints, black trouser and black buckled boots with red soles along with a glove on his left hand. His tone seemed to not really suit an adventure story and the sound of the waves.

This was his first encounter with Nero.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
NPC: "Speech"

Under the blue skies soaking on some suntan from the light beaming down from the midday sun. It was a young man that had a laid back demeanor with a slim frame, a round face with oval-shaped eyes, somewhat thick black eyebrows, a slight smile, and freckles.

Wearing a white and grey leopard print coat with a small blue stripe around the rim of the collar. Underneath he wears a long low cut black shirt that shows much of his upper chest, and striped grey and blue pants tied off with tan cloth just above his ankles and over black shoes. He also wears a blue sash that held his sword, a katana with an outer casing on the sheath and hilt resembling bone, with a red orb being grasped at the end of the hilt. Though the sash was placed beside him as he sunbathed soaking the sun.

This was one of the men that were under the wing of the man the marine that saved the island many years ago, his name is Toma or "The Lightspeed Swordsman". His sunbathing was disturbed by another as his heavy voice had him open one of his eyes without grabbing his sword,
Toma: "Lacos what is it?"

Lacos a resident of Asuka island, a man given the title guardian. Lacos is a tall, muscular man with dark brown hair and a band across his forehead. He wears a white and red shirt and has pale skin.
Lacos: "You ready for the festival?"
Toma: "Of course I am, though this will be a drag"
Lacos' veins bulged
Lacos: "How dare you brat, how about we settle this at the festival?"
Toma would wave his hand like he didn't care.

Not that far was a bunch of tents looking houses being stringed around the trees to keep them up. Not that far away from a man just finalized the festival ground as he chuckled. It was a huge round looking, man. Compared to his heavy body, his legs look rather small. He has blond hair that curls over his cheeks and, over his body, he has dark green tattoos in triangular patterns. Over a fraction of his body, he wears a fluffy-rimmed, orange, unbuttoned vest. He sports white pants, black shoes, and dark grey gloves. He has a continuous scar starting from the top of his face which reaches down to his belly. This man is Boo Kong, a man that would take part in the ritual.

Boo Kong: "I want to win this year after the last festival challenge"
The man would tighten his grip on his club.
Boo Kong: "I will edge my name and get the real champ out"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"I still haven't heard what your name is."

It had only been a few minutes at most since they met, yet Prompto was already barreling forward on his own. In response to his request to tell his name, black hair boy expression clouded over. At this moment, however, Prompto calm, eyes were fixed intently on him, as if silently demanding to know his name really is.

He replied indifferently, "Nero... Sorry about that just now."

With just that, Prompto could imagine to some extent what kind of person Nero was. And the probable reason for why he came to this island too.

"Did you come here to find 'The Seven-Star Sword'?" He asked, ignoring the flow of the conversation.

"What's that?" Nero immediately said.

"It's the legendary sword said to be the most beautiful in all of the grand line and that wonderful treasure is rumored to be here in Asuka island. Rumor says when the Red Moon shines, the sword will be imbued with great power."

From sword beautiful appearance, there's been a legend of treasure on this island since long ago. It's a famous story among the local sailors. However, no one approaches this island. It's only natural. Anything that enters won't be able to leave until the very end. Even if there really was someone with that sword here.

At that moment Nero had wanted him to guess how he was feeling. If you're a swordsman, then you should be strong without any magic sword. Nero had no reason to say this. While thinking that, he asked, "So, Prompto... Why are you here in Asuka? Are you lost or something?"

"Well, I have my reasons but they're kind of personal."

He even evaded my question. Unexpectedly, this Prompto Argentum is quite suspicious.

"What about you, Nero?"

"Me?" Now that's tricky. How should he answer him? He doesn't think he'd understand that he came here due to a Kyouko curiosity over the island. But as he began to think about it, he realized he didn't really need to know his reason. "Well no reason really, I'm just here."

"You don't talk much do you?"

Nero smiled. Anyway. He has no more business here. "Alright. Now that we're done with the introductions, I am going."

"Huh? Why did you even come here?"

A sensible question from Prompto, which Nero answered at once. "I just want peace."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The festival would begin at 19:00 hours, only 5 hours were remaining. Anyone who was anyone around the island or just visiting was allowed to participate.

We now head to the former ex-barracks of the marine officers, now a dojo. Inside one of the rooms, a man can be heard yelling as he practices kendo. He was wearing protective armor and using a wooden sword. Though as he was practicing a door slid open with a man entering then bowing.
Bismarck: "Is it time?"
The man answered to which he was told yes as the man stopped took off his helmet with metal grille.
Bismarck: "Well then its time we use these festivals for our own gains"
The man smirked then spoke again
Bismarck: "Go see if anyone is interested to tell them all to keep the network open"

Just barely 5 minutes later the man no longer in his armor revealed a tall slim man with broad shoulders and a very angular face. He wears a blue face mask, which holds up his red, spiky hair. Wearing a green jacket over his blue armor which covers his whole body.

Bismarck would then walk out the dojo, making his way to the forest near the canyon.
Bismarck: "Time I alert him too"

Heading back to the village we see an elderly woman with pink hair tied in side-locks with blue bands. She has many wrinkles on her face and squints her eyes often. She is also hunchbacked, giving her a short stature, but is very tall when she stands up straight. She holds a long and crooked walking staff and wears an elaborate orange ceremonial orange robe with a red shirt and many pieces of jewelry hanging around her. The name of this person is none other than Izaya, the grandmother of Maya and the village elder.
Izaya: "Not this again, every time they do this the more the hatred of men comes to the forefront. I don't like men throwing themselves forward. May God be with them all and turn away from their greed and lust for power."
She would stare into the sky before setting out but where she will go she will encounter someone soon that would change the course of the very festival.

For the next hour, Saga's officers would scout the entire village for contenders. Seeing who would be able to participate and trying to get the minimum numbers of participants. Lacos the resident of Asuka Island spotted a spiky black young-looking man from afar after some time looking for challengers.

Lacos: "You soldier are dismissed, my apologies for him. Young man are you here for the festival?"

Bismarck: "Hey Saga the time is looming"
He would shout whilst walk through what seemed like a canyon of rocky terrain with a wooden bridge to link one side to the other. After walking past it he would spot in the darkness a man walking out with a sinister smile. It was a tall man with tanned skin and long white hair that he wears loosely. He wears a red robe with a white armband on his left arm. He also wears red shoes.
Saga: "Let's get this rolling"

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
KYOUKO

"Every year, Asuka celebrates a Festival. It's was quite famous between local pirates, so I thought that you would know about it..." Said Kane as his grey eyes looked at the miso soup that was placed on the table. He was a tall and muscular man who was wearing a black suit and a blue tie.

"Is that so?"

Sitting across him was a beautiful female who wore cocoa brown high-lace boots. The corundum purple of the brooch on her blazer shone foggily along with her dark hair and wondrous blue eyes. The white t-shirt and black leather jacket with black jeans finely matched her calm and dignified air, bringing out the milky white shade of her skin.

Kane continued to tell Kyouko about all the things he had read related to myth As Kane spoke, he realized that Kyouko was great as a listener and writer. She had given off an impression of serenity from the start, and during these talks, that was even more apparent.

"Can I ask you, when did you read about this?"

Kane's stiff posture relaxed slightly and he looked towards Kyouko. "I read it years ago, but being here made me recall it."

"But right now running out of things to do in my free time since reading isn't the only thing I want to do,"

"Do what you like. Even you must have hobbies of some sort, yes?"

"Yeah, I like listening to music and reading. ...But now that I think about it, those two were just means to keep living. I used music and books as a way to make a compromise with life. Now that there's no need to force myself to keep going, they're not so necessary as before."

"Maybe you should change the way you appreciate them, then. From now on, you can purely enjoy their beauty."

"Yeah, but there's a problem. No matter how I look at books, listen to music or drink alcohol, I feel distant, like it's got nothing to do with me. ...Think about it. Most things in the world are made for people who are going to keep living a peaceful life. Which is only natural, of course. You don't create for people who are outcast and wanted criminals."

"Do you not appreciate anything more on the simple side? ...For example, do you like looking at abandoned places, or walking along tracks?"

"Those are awfully specific. You have not much social experience outside of Nero, do you?"

"Hah? How did you know!?"
Kyouko's eyes went a little wide.

"Just a hunch."

That was all he could say as he looked at her. Her personality had surely been like this since he had joined the crew, and the same could be said about young pirate Nero.

To Kyouko's words enjoying normal things, he tried to imagine it. Under a blue sky, down winding rural roads, feeling a comfortable breeze,or going anywhere. All the memories and regrets would rise from his head and be left behind on the road. A sense of the further he got, the further away he is, much like a dying person.

NERO

"What will you do now Nero?" Asked the young man standing a little higher than Nero in height and a slender build, his visage was giving off the impression of a youthful punk. His blue eyes simply watched him. He had light freckles and short, unruly blond hair. He wore two bands on his right arm, black gloves, a black shirt with a white pattern, and a sleeveless black vest with a dark red flannel shirt attached underneath with dark pants. He wore black boots with red soles somewhat identical to Nero boots.

Nero notices various tags on his vest. Nero chuckled within his heart as he made a smile. The one below the collar reads: "It's a beautiful day now watch some bastard mess it up."

Just when Nero was about to reply a voice came from behind.
Lacos: "You soldier are dismissed, my apologies for him. Young man are you here for the festival?"
Nero felt someone called him. He turned and saw a tall, muscular man with dark brown hair and a band across his forehead who had somehow approached Nero from behind.

"What is it now?" Upon seeing Nero's expression, Prompto winced. Prompto advanced forward, forcing Nero to move back.

"I'm sorry, but my little brother is not good with new people."
At this Nero raised his eyebrows as Prompto continues "We're indeed here for the festival but we got lost... can you please lead us the way?"

After saying this Prompto turned to look at Nero. He wished he had been looking elsewhere, but there's no use crying over spilled milk.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With only just over 3 hours remaining, all those who were just watching the festival would be ordered to set the festival up, thus including even the festival ring. Though the order came down by the village elder, Izaya and one of Saga's subordinates being Toma.
Izaya: "All of you children of the village and all those who have arrived, I ask for your help and assistance. I need you to help to set up the festival."
whilst Toma in his lazy demeanor who just had arrived at the village after sunbathing made his way next to Izaya.
Toma: "Can I get your attention, I can confirm that Saga will take part to give you the most thrilling festival."
"I'm sorry, but my little brother is not good with new people." At this Nero raised his eyebrows as Prompto continues "We're indeed here for the festival but we got lost... can you please lead us the way?"
Lacos: "Again I am sorry young man"
Lacos apologized to Nero also bowed to the man as a means of apology.
Lacos: "Take this as my sorry, I will guide to the village. If you have any questions, just ask away."

As this would occur Bismarck and Saga would make movements hidden in the shadows from the forest. The duo left the forest as Bismarck would walk on ahead chuckling with a piercing gaze. Whilst Saga would tilt his head above to the skies above.
Saga: "Festival will begin soon, my sword will taste blood"
The man then gave a faint chuckle as he tightened his grip on the handle of his sword.

The time would tick then from 3 hours remaining to just 2 hours, time ticked as the arrangements were made with music being played and flames lighting the way.

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lacos: "Again I am sorry young man"
Lacos apologized to Nero also bowed to the man as a means of apology.
Lacos: "Take this as my sorry, I will guide to the village. If you have any questions, just ask away."
While it would have been usual for Prompto to raise his hand for a question but he kept quiet, in events like these where there are few people and no one knows each other, he saw no reason to do so. And He knew the answer to the most question one can ask about this island. Though he wanted to speak, he held back his words and looked at Nero.

Nero gave his approval to that with a snort. As if he was saying that it's fine and he doesn't need to ask any question. Nero simply dislikes wasting energy on anything bothersome.

Yet upon seeing Nero, he smiled and said to the other, "Thank you! We don't really have any questions to ask."

Prompto crossed his arms and looked as though he was thinking, but very soon continued, "Well, Let's go."

Nero glanced mockingly at Prompto, who decided to play dumb. Nero started to walk. Sticking his hand in his pocket, He felt ever since he had arrived here, he had this feeling that something had been set in motion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
With tents all around a ring was made out of wooden blocks, with food stands of Asuka island exclusive of fried marinated sea king meat on a stick. As they would be all set up there would be those who would play music which was soft music though as the time ticked down the pace became faster.

The smell of the fried marinated sea king was intoxicating to all those arriving at the festival, it was unique with those even barbecuing the sea king and amongst others. This flocked many people to watch and participate as even Maya the wife of Saga helped cook the meat.

The festival ring was centered away from all the villagers' houses with torches making the way directly to the village and around the ring.

The time ticked down with just 1 hour left as the sun vanished and used the torch lights to see. This is because of a tradition of how these festivals began for many years even before Saga arriving at the island.

"Thank you! We don't really have any questions to ask."
Lacos simply smiled and guided them as they passed the torchlights that were to their sides as they made their way to the ring.

Boo Kong, Bismarck, Toma, and Lacos were said to be favorites but due to the last festival that occurred, it dropped Lacos out of being a favorite.

Boo Kong: "Finally I'll have you taste my club"
Toma snored as Boo Kong was excited that his club rubbed against his back waking him up
Toma: "Your the first one I am gonna drop"
With the duo agitated and wanting to fight before the announcement
Bismarck: "You two stop and not until Saga arrives"

The air thinned as the flares from the torchlight flared up in the night skies, Saga made his arrival to the ring.

Saga: "Thank you all for coming"
Lacos who will in the crowd standing next to Nero @Oreki
Lacos: "That man is Saga and the current champion"
Saga: "I know there's not that long left but I'll want to see something"
Saga then tightened his grip on his sword unsheathing taking his arm up wanting to test all the entrants
Saga: "Those who can stop this, can participate"
This made Bismarck chuckle as Saga would breathe in puffing out his chest then send an outward slash
Saga: "Night Slash"
Night Slash
Strength: 61 and Mastery: 61
DPR: B

Base Strength: 61-80: 4. Small Building Level
DPR B: +2 = City Block Level

@Oreki

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In the middle of the crowd going back and forth, cowering from the northern wind, Kyouko and Kane, went through the crowd colorless and odorless without attracting any attention.

With a complex feeling, Kane looked down on the cigarette paper package he had just bought from a previous shop. It's been some time he has stopped smoking. He hasn't been able to find his favorite brand in the far land of the west blue, but that was mainly in regard to his missions. Just as he came down at the main festival area, prepared for battle, he had thrown a coin to see if its flip head or tails.

Since he has bought a disposable lighter from a store to get back the sensation, he breaks open the cigarette pack. The white of the row of filters is dazzling.

He put one in his mouth and lit it. He was able to redo the movements naturally. The aroma flowing into his lungs, he got used to the taste as if he had been doing it just the day before.

"..."

Kane looks at the Kyouko Miyagi who was walking with him, fair-skinned, she was a beauty who used neither eye-liner nor lipstick. Her long eyes and her gaze seem to be always scrutinizing suspiciously, but she deliberately leaves an impression of indifference. Her jet black, silk-like hair catch the glance of many men but her cold, sharp look definitely makes any lady-killer give up.

"So Kane are you planning to take over Asuka?" Kyouko started by jumping straight to the point.

"Yes, it should be like that. Also, even if Nero is the captain it doesn't change the fact he still needs to learn a lot."

"That's really all?"

"Its more like I don't want Nero to feel pressured, he's already doing a lot for us."

"Yeah,"
Kyouko responded with a friendly smile. "Nero is not a kid though."

The road to the main area was filled with lights on the sideways and it just happen... they saw someone familiar was going through that road.

"Its Nero," Kyouko whispered as they followed behind.
Lacos who will in the crowd standing next to Nero @Oreki
Lacos: "That man is Saga and the current champion"
Their eyes saw Nero who was standing with a tall, muscular man with dark brown hair and a band across his forehead with questioning looks.

All of a sudden, the wind surged, causing the dancing snow to form eddies in the night sky. Nero adjusted the collar of his jacket as he cast his eyes to look at the tall man with tanned skin and long white hair who just started to speak to all people who were present there.

Saga: "Thank you all for coming"
Saga: "I know there's not that long left but I'll want to see something"
Saga then tightened his grip on his sword unsheathing taking his arm up wanting to test all the entrants
Saga: "Those who can stop this, can participate"
This made Bismarck chuckle as Saga would breathe in puffing out his chest then send an outward slash
Saga: "Night Slash"
Prompto, Kane and Miyagi looked straight at Saga. There was nothing uncertain or hazy about them. They seemed completely conscious about the coming slash. They were watchful and at the same time, they seemed to be ready to dodge the slash.

"Hold it!" A voice rang out min Prompto ears, stopping in his tracks. He didn't know why but Nero palm of his hand was stretched out towards the coming attack and then blast happened as the coming slash got deflected.
100 Can use an invisible armament blast to deflect haki-less attacks
"........What did you just..." The shocked Prompto's mouth gaped but Nero was nowhere to be seen within his sight.

Taking a glance at the saga, he saw Nero was standing there as his sword on the saga neck with a chilling smile on his face, Nero said. "The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed."
It's all happened with the Prompto point of view so that's why I didn't write the Nero part but according to Nero speed, it should be fine.
Level 78
78 × 5 = 390
Human Bonus: 14+14+14+21 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
MA Bonus in Speed
Strength
: 82 + 14 + 5 = 101
Speed: 82 + 14 + 5 = 101 × 2 = 202
-Reaction: 101
-Movement: 101
Vitality: 82 + 14 + 5 = 101 × 2 = 201
-Stamina: 101
-Durability: 101
Haki: 61 x 2 = 122
-Armament Haki: 100
-Observation Haki(Precognition): 22
Martial Arts: 79 + 21= 100 × 2 = 200
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 100
-Gun: 100
Remaining Points: 4

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Hold it!" A voice rang out min Prompto ears, stopping in his tracks. He didn't know why but Nero palm of his hand was stretched out towards the coming attack and then blast happened as the coming slash got deflected.
"........What did you just..." The shocked Prompto's mouth gaped but Nero was nowhere to be seen within his sight.

Taking a glance at the saga, he saw Nero was standing there as his sword on the saga neck with a chilling smile on his face, Nero said. "The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed."
Upon seeing his attack vanish the slash just moments before was on its way leaving the strong as the weak fall. The others gave a light chuckle but Lacos was distraught at the power with him tearing up in terror.

Meanwhile, the crowd around shaken by the power, just with the gust from the slash rippled through everyone. Despite another clash met head-on, it still rippled through making everyone's jaw drop and eyes pop out.

Izaya: "Oh my dear God, just what did he give up to gain such power"

Saga who was unable to keep up with the speed of the spiky young man and closed his eyes and clicked his finger.
Boo Kong: "Sonny Jim, you must go through us first"
Boo Kong charged grabbing his club behind him darting at the man.
Boo Kong: "Spiked Punk"
He would roar as he swung his spiked club in the direction of the black spiky hair man
Spiked Punk
21 Mastery, 41 Strength
DPR: C

Base Stat: 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level
Spiked Punk = DPR C = + 1 = Small Building Level
Just as he would do so Toma the one who looks the laziest but is acknowledged as the "Light Speed Swordsman", made his move too.

He would unsheathe holding the sword then perform a circular swing which would launch an air compressed slash spiraling at his target.

Toma: "Sanjuroku Pound Ho"
Sanjuroku Pound Ho (三十六煩悩(ポンド)鳳 Sanjūroku Pondo Hō?, kanji meaning "Phoenix of the 36 Earthly Desires"; furigana meaning "Pound Phoenix/Cannon"): This attack uses the air itself to slash the target from a distance. To initiate it, the user first holds one of his swords horizontally above the shoulder of his sword arm and then performs a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile spiraling towards the target. (31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Base Stat = 21-40: 2. Street Level
C DPR of Atttack = + 1 = Wall/Tree Level

As the two attacked Nero, Lacos walked behind one of his colleagues and asked
Lacos: "Please take that sword away from him, the more we head into the night the moon turns red gifting his power."

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Boo Kong: "Sonny Jim, you must go through us first"
Boo Kong charged grabbing his club behind him darting at the man.
Boo Kong: "Spiked Punk"
He would roar as he swung his spiked club in the direction of the black spiky hair man
Just as he would do so Toma the one who looks the laziest but is acknowledged as the "Light Speed Swordsman", made his move too.

He would unsheathe holding the sword then perform a circular swing which would launch an air compressed slash spiraling at his target.

Toma: "Sanjuroku Pound Ho"
Nero turns and stared at those two. Nero wasn't particularly kind or gentle, nor did he even have a strong sense of integrity. However, what he did have, even if it didn't show on his face, was stronger than normal hatred of the unjust and unfair. Even for things he dismissed with a "Well, that's life," he would furrow his brow and do everything in his power to fix what was within his reach.

Part of Nero grew a little irritated wondering why he again has to come to the situation where he needs to again kill. A gust of wind blew through the town.

His expressions had surpassed astonishment, bordering on anger. Not fair! Submerged in the darkness, Nero donned a coldhearted smile. Nero took out his gun and aimed at the Toma. Aiming was not a problem as it was a distance of barely a few meters. Nero's skills have taken his target’s life with just one bullet. A click sound heard as he fired a bullet straight aimed at Toma's head.
[S Class Bullet]
Then turning to look at the Boo Kong Nero swing his sword to unleash two horizontal air slashes to cut through him to take him down.
Attack name: Scorching Crimson Mirror
S: 91 Mastery, 91 Strength
As Prompt turn around, he grazed that brown hair man who started to speak.
Lacos: "Please take that sword away from him, the more we head into the night the moon turns red gifting his power."
"Do you think that guy would listen to us?" Prompto gave a small smile and pointed his finger towards Nero.

There's not a single person who sails the wide seas that isn't aware of how scary getting stranded out at sea is. No matter who you are, you don't just sail by not knowing about the danger of this word. It's simply not done.

In other words, no matter the pirate passing by, they will stop for some reason or another. And as Nero's back captured his attention, he knew there was something about him. "He sure is one mysterious guy."

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
(All stats are in the OP)

Toma as his attack projected and was going to be sent as a slash a click and bang sound echoed
Toma: "Whaa-t"
he could only mutter with a bullet piercing through his skull as he dropped dead to the floor. The man only was able to mutter those words as the body wouldn't feel the bullet until a second later.

Meanwhile, Boo Kong who could even read the movement of the young man was immediately cut down with blood splattering as the sword slashing and swiped ripping tissue and even bone. Boo Kong also died.

The duo who died in an instant shocked not only Saga but also the crowed

Saga rose with a few soldiers running in between Nero and himself.
Former Marines (30)
[IMG]

Level 15
15 x 5 = 75
Strength: 20+2=22
Speed: 15+2=17
17x2=34
-Reaction:17
-Movement:17
Vitality:20+2=22
22x2=4
-Durability:22
-Stamina:22
Weapon Mastery: 20
20x2=40
-Swordsmanship: 40
Bismarck seeing this also came to the front
Bismarck: "This festival was never meant to be taking lives, you must now die in the name of absolute justice"
Bismarck then performed the same technique as Toma though he moved his sword in a full circle in front of him then closed his eyes
Bismarck: "Since Toma couldn't finish the job I will, Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson"

Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson (一刀流 “居合” “死・獅子歌歌” Ittōryū Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson?, literally meaning "One Sword Style Draw and Resheath Technique: Lion's Song of Death"): A stronger version of his original "Ittoryu Iai: Shishi Sonson". The user swings his sword in a very quick and powerful unsheathe move to slice his opponent. This attack is strong enough to easily decapitate a legendary beast like a Dragon.(41 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
Base Stat = 41-60: 3. Wall/Tree Level
DPR B = + 2 = 81-99: 5. Large Building Level

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
At that point, he didn't know how many people he had killed, how impure his arms were. For him to consider himself any better than the monster of this world, that is definitely unforgivable, he told himself. But wasn't that warning the same as running away?

"....Nero!" Nero turns to look at the voice that called out him. Looking at this situation, Kyouko felt neither contempt nor sympathy. She just felt that she couldn't take it anymore. Kyouko didn't want to question anything to him why he did that. She just nodded at him, who had a hint of a smile that showed incomparably sweet and refreshing. To others maybe it didn't mean anything at all. But Nero thanks to that experience, he can still put his deepest hopes in someone else - or at least, so he has convinced himself.

The atmosphere that had subtly relax suddenly became tense again with the resentful voice that crept along the ground.
Bismarck seeing this also came to the front
Bismarck: "This festival was never meant to be taking lives, you must now die in the name of absolute justice"
Bismarck then performed the same technique as Toma though he moved his sword in a full circle in front of him then closed his eyes
Bismarck: "Since Toma couldn't finish the job I will, Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson"
"Even if you begrudged me, I would tell you, 'like I care'." Said Nero. It was a sound that was completely different from the tone used before; something that exposed a heart with hatred.

"Now begone!" He said in a loud voice as he swings his sword so fast that the normal eye could not even follow it's speed. To create a distortion in space to engulfs everyone who was trying to fight him to slice them multiple times by the blade in very rapid succession. The ability is capable of hitting any enemies that are within the rather large distortion radius.

Requirementsn: 91 strength, 91 mastery, AoE is mastery dependent
Destructive Potency Rank: S
Hardening Boost: +1

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
All the soldiers that stood before Nero and Saga where eliminated in an instant. All but remained was Saga. Saga fueled with rage was dumbfounded as to how did he defeat, no-kill all his soldiers in an instant. Even killing the likes of Toma, Boo Kong, and Bismarck.

Saga couldn't but help feel the heat, this was the first time in such a long while the odds were set against him. Not only him but even the village elder could sense it as she grasped grabbing her walking stick as she silently prayed. Watching her was her daughter and the wife of Saga, Maya who began to do the same.

Izaya and Maya would mumble Saga, not that far away Lacos was surprised with a tear rolling down his cheeks.

Saga would unsheathe his sword in a fit of rage, making a blitz bombardment at Nero then grabbing the handle with two hands as in the fit of rage his arms would darken imbued hardened with Haki slowly covering his sword. Saga at the moment would jump as he approached Nero and performed a two-handed overhead swing.

Saga: "Daishinkan"

Daishinkan (大辰撼 Daishinkan?, literally meaning "Great Dragon Shock"): Daishinkan consists of the user running towards his opponent with their sword held outstretched in one arm. He then executes a two-handed overhead swing used to split his opponent into two from the top down. (61 Mastery, 61 Strength and 61 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Base Stat = 61-80: 4. City Block Level
DPR A = +3 = Mountain Level
+2 Hardening = Small Country Level

Just as Saga would make his attack Maya and Izaya would hold their hands and pray.

@Oreki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Saga would unsheathe his sword in a fit of rage, making a blitz bombardment at Nero then grabbing the handle with two hands as in the fit of rage his arms would darken imbued with Haki slowly covering his sword. Saga at the moment would jump as he approached Nero and performed a two-handed overhead swing.

Saga: "Daishinkan"
Nero shifted his gaze over to the Saga. His attention was now completely fixed on him. He gripped his sword tightly and was ready to strike Saga. Then, as soon as Saga began to perform his attack, Nero dashed forward avoiding the Saga attack even before he had the chance to notice. Nero closed the distance in the blink of an eye, his legs were moving so much faster. He felt the electrifying speed sending chills down his entire body. Just as he reached out Saga by avoiding his attack, Nero coated his sword with an armament Haki to gain powerful offense power as he held his sword in a left side of his waist and stabbed hard at the Saga upper body left to right, immediately followed by a second hit from right to left.

"It's over" Muttered Nero with soft indifference.
Snake Bite: consists of two hits, one from left to right, immediately followed by a second hit from right to left. Due to the speed of the Sword Skill, the two hits appear as if done with two swords instead of just one, and only one sound of impact is released with the skill. This skill is activated by positioning oneself in a way that it looks like one is putting the sword at the left side of one's waist.

S+: 100 Mastery and 100 Strength
+2 Haki

Top Bottom