Info Old Biographies

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Name: Kyria Race: Large human | Organisation: Pirate
Alias: "Crimson Blade"
Bounty: 300 000 000

Incredibly intense light stung the eyes of the baby as he, for the first time, met the outside world. "It's a boy!" Finally, someone cried out, hands lifted the baby, and his mother held him to her chest. However, her loving embrace didn't stop him from crying and screaming. "That kid's got some strong pipes on him," someone said. "Oh, hush" came from the newly anointed mother holding the baby. "He's my precious treasure."

The 7-year-old boy ran and laughed, the sun in his eyes and the wind in his hair. Not a care in the world existed in him. Other kids ran after him, sticks in their hands acting as swords. "I've got you now, you Marine!" one kid shouted. "he's too fast," said another. They had been at this for hours. The other kids mostly wanted to be pirates, but the kid who ran so fast wanted to be a marine. "Kyria! Come home, food is ready" The kid dressed as a marine looked at the disappointed faces of the others, but he knew, same as them, that he would come home when told to do so.
It was his favorite, spaghetti with sausage and meatballs. Kyria devoured it like an animal that hadn't eaten for days, he had eaten both breakfast and supper, but it made no difference to his appetite. His mother was looking at him with a loving though slightly exasperated expression, "I'm glad you like it, but can't you at least take the time to taste it?". The boy looked up, a spaghetti dangling from his upper lip, "but I am tasting it, mother, I swear" "It's so good I just can't stop myself."

His mother chuckled loudly, her smile beaming at him: "Well, alright then, but don't choke, I swear you've gotten your father's appetite, though I managed to reign him in, with you, however? I've got no chance, haha." Kyria smirked at that, but he also felt incredible happiness from hearing his mother's laugh. "When is dad coming home? He would buy me a Marine jacket that would fit me." The woman raised her left eyebrow looking at her content and spoiled son: "Is he now? "Those are expensive, and yes, I know he can afford it, he managed to sell quite a bit of silk this year, so it shouldn't be a problem, but Kyria? Why this focus on being a marine?" The boy swallowed another mouthful of spaghetti, the sauce dripping from his cheek: "Because marines are strong, and I want to be strong, so I can protect you when dad is traveling." Saying this, the boy grinned.

The mother's heart melted, and she walked up to the chair Kyria was sitting on and grabbed him in a long hug. "Oh, you're my sweet little treasure." The child returned the hug, smug that he had managed to make his mother even happier, "Yes, yes I am."

"You're accused of aiding pirates, giving them food, water, and clothes on their back. Enabling them to be far bolder in their tyranny of the masses since they always knew they had somewhere to get fresh supplies. So what is your defense?"

"Your honor, the only thing I can plead is that I did what I had to do to keep my family alive. I am but one man, and I did not have the strength to defy them; look behind me. My son is only 13 years old, and he's barely started his life; how could I let the pirates snuff it out? So I had to comply."
After his last statement, The boy sobbed silently. Kyria was crying because he hadn't known about his father's hardships. He'd had no clue, and now, his father was standing there, surrounded by people that to Kyria looked more like vultures. His father was a sorry sight; he had been beaten black and blue. By who, Kyria didn't know and didn't want to guess.

"That matters not in the slightest in the eyes of the law, criminal." "You broke the law and will have to pay! Therefore, I sentence you to 8 years in Impel Down!"
The crowd gasped, the boy shouted, "No!!!" this only earned him a smack on his head from a marine officer standing behind him. His mother said nothing, she was beyond grief, and she knew that if she made a fuss now, her son would be left alone.
Kyria could only watch his father being led away.

Kyria could hear an officer whisper to the judge: "8 years in Impel Down for being forced at knifepoint to give supplies to some lowly pirates, sir?" The judge looked annoyed and attempted to whisper, though Kyria heard him perfectly fine. "It's harsh, but I've heard Admiral Akainu is not far from here, and perhaps he will favor me and give me a position of power somewhere off this goddamn island."

Kyria felt sick as marines dragged him outside, cursing them all as cowards in his heart.
His mother grabbed his hand, more for her comfort than for his perhaps, but Kyria didn't know. "Your father will make it out of this alive. We still have money and will be fine". "Stay strong"
His mother's words had always brought him comfort. Now it only made his heart colder.

Five years passed, it was a miserable experience for the mother and son. Kyria, now 17, was hungry and struggling. He had little to no friends because the only friends that wanted anything to do with him were the type of people Kyria avoided, like the plague. Yet, he hadn't broken; he hadn't given up. He hadn't turned to crime; even as his mother got poorer and had to take increasingly more demanding jobs, he just put his head down, gritted his teeth, and did as much as he possibly could to contribute to the finances.
A scream ripped the silence asunder. "Mother!" Kyria ran for all he was worth through the streets, his shoes almost falling off. He fell and cut his left leg on a rock, but that didn't matter, and onward he went.
He ran around a corner, and there, in the middle of the road, lay his mother, her back stained red with blood. Kyria almost fainted on the spot; above his mother stood a weirdly dressed man with a glass bowl over his head. In his hand was a nasty whip, which he lifted again and struck down, Kyria's mother screamed, and Kyria himself howled with rage: "stop it!!!"
His mother's eyes snapped open and looked at him sharply but tinged with indescribable fear: "stay away, Kyria!" "Leave!" The man looked up at Kyria, sizing him up, and laughed, "hyojojojo" "You're a big boy, aren't you?" "Talk sense into your foolish mother and tell her to become my concubine hyojojojo." Kyria didn't understand anything. Onlookers were already gathering, and shouts of "Tenryuubito!"

Kyria felt faint of breath, he knew of the Tenryuubito, and he understood how dire the situation had just become. He knew he had to be as polite as possible: "Sir, my mother might seem alone right now, but she is married." "Would you show mercy and let us leave?" The tyrant looked at Kyria with joy in his eyes, and it looked sick. "Hyojojojo, but your mother isn't married; why are you lying?" "Do you want to die?" Hearing Kyria's mother cried out: "Lord have mercy, I am married, my husband might be in jail, but we will be reunited" "Hyojojojo, but you're not married, a marriage lasts until death does you part." "So I had your husband killed, you are with this a free lady, now become my concubine hyojojojo!!"
The woman broke down sobbing. Kyria just lost it: "I'll KILLL YOU!!" "Kyria, don't do it!!" His mother's plea never reached Kyria; he ran forward. He'd always been faster than most; that had never changed. The Tenryuubito tried swinging the whip against him, but to no avail, Kyria's fist smashed into the man's glass bowl and shattered it. The onlookers gaped in horror. Kyria threw the Tenryuubito on the ground and just continued to hit again and again. Blood was now covering him, but before he could throw the final blow, his mother threw herself at him, forcing him to stop.
Before Kyria could say something, he and his mother were grabbed by strong hands and quickly whisked away. The surrounding city flew by while Kyria was starting to feel sick. Finally, he was thrown down on the ground just as the bile began to creep up his throat.
"That was admirable but incredibly foolish; thankfully, your mother stopped you from killing the man, alive he might vent his wrath here, but dead, and the whole World government would have burned this place to ash."

Kyria didn't even know what to say, and he was shaking from head to foot. His mother had passed out. "What am I supposed to do now?" The man took pity on him, and kindness filled his eyes as he answered: "You can't stay here, nor can your mother. I have friends in this town that will take her to a new place". "After today, the Celestial Dragon won't remember her, he will remember you, and you, my boy, must come with me to a revolutionary stronghold."

"I will try my most damn to make you prepared to go up against your foe, and when I'm not skilled enough,h others will take over."
All Kyria managed to do was nod, and that was enough; his journey was now starting.

Back in the city, members of the revolutionaries had already started to explain to the citizens that they had to leave secretly, nobody wanted to, but they knew they had to.

A few years passed as the revolutionaries tried to instill a righteous heart into the boy, but Kyria's heart was full of wrath and bitterness. He'd had people that cared for him among some revolutionaries, trainees mostly. Sadly after a few years, he chose to leave. He told his superior: "As I am now, I'm of no use to your cause. Pirates got my father in trouble, but the judge and marines were the ones that sent him to Impel Down like he was a hardened criminal".

"I'll travel the seas as a pirate, and I hope you trust me never to betray you."

His superior let out a deep sigh before he said: "It might not be my decision to make, but I'll let you go" "If you ever feel yourself finding peace of mind. I'd love to have you come back.

Kyria didn't say anything to that, just bowed deeply, turned around, and left.

He might be his mother's treasure, but he would be his enemies' curse.

There will be a change here since I imported my character from another RP. His backstory is the same, but this is not his world, and the change in universes has affected his memory. The events of this world have bent his role into another shape. False memories of him being part of the Spada pirates have pushed their way into his head. He currently does not remember who he is. This RP is his journey to rediscover himself. The only thing that has not changed is his desire to kill every Celestial Dragon, but he no longer remembers why.

His personality as a child was happy-go-lucky. Tragedy and grief made him more challenging as he got older. However, he can still be kind, even if he's not righteous like the Revolutionaries. At the beginning of his journey, the only thing he truly desires is to vent his anger.

The problem with Kyria, with me. Was there something slightly wrong with me since my father had been arrested all those years back? The encounter with the Celestial Dragon, and the knowledge that my father was dead, had increased that wrongness. It had put a scar on my soul that never really got looked after. And with the war in the Bloody Forrest. Natural cracks had started to appear in his psyche. And with every swing of my sword, every life I've taken. Slowly, oh so slowly, but surely. Parts of my humanity were decaying.

Here, these were created some time ago by Oreki (Noctis)

-Sonic Leap: is a charge-type Sword Skill that consists of a single top to bottom vertical slash, similar to the 1-hit skill «Vertical»; however, «Sonic Leap» allows the user to charge from over twice the distance in an instant. The skill is also similar to «Rage Spike,» except that this skill's range is shorter, and its trajectory can be aimed at the sky. The skill is activated by raising the sword high up, usually atop one's shoulder. (Requires 61 Strength, 61 mastery, and 61 movement speed) - DPR: B

-Snake Bite: consists of two hits, one from left to right, immediately followed by a second hit from right to left. Due to the speed of the Sword Skill, the two hits appear as if done with two swords instead of just one, and only one sound of impact is released with the skill. This skill is activated by positioning oneself in a way that it looks like one is putting the sword at the left side of one's waist. (Requires 61 movement speed, 81 strength, and 81 mastery) - DPR: S

-Horizontal: consists of a single horizontal Air slash that is carried out by first focusing the weight of the body on the right foot before moving the sword back slightly, then lifting one's left foot due to the inertial weight of the sword and shifting the weight to the left side of the body, thus converting the strength in the swinging motion inside the legs and waist from the hands to the tip of the waist into power for the sword swing. (Requires 91 strength and 91 mastery) - DPR: S

-Tsujikaze: is a straight, long-ranged skill. After a short period of "charging," the user executes a diagonal slash from bottom-left to top-right at such a speed that it is impossible for the human eye to keep track of the sword. The skill is activated by lowering a katana-type weapon to the user's left hip. The skill takes some time before it activates, which is the only time that the opponent has to prepare a counter-attack, as the skill is too fast once it initiates. (Requires 71 Strength, 71 mastery) - DPR: A

Flash Thrust: It's a standard but a highly effective attacking movement. Extend your right foot forward without overstretching or losing balance. As you move towards your opponent, extend your sword arm, and engage your opponent with a stab or slash. (Requires 61 strength, 61 mastery, and 61 movement speed) - DPR: A

-Dance of the Centipede: Hundred-Legged Zigzag: An attack where the user uses their full speed to run a zigzag pattern to confuse their opponents in order to create an opening for them to directly stab their opponent's neck and kill them, with the stab's force and power being further enhanced by the momentum of their speed. (Requires 61 strength, 61 mastery, and 61 movement speed) - DPR: A

-Horizontal Arc: begins with a horizontal swing from left to right. The user then flips their wrists and completes the skill with another horizontal swing in the reversed path from right to left. (31 mastery, 21 strength) - DPR: C

-Howling Octave: begins with five high-speed continuous thrusts at the target, followed by a downward cut and then a cut upward, before finally performing a final full force swing from an overhead position. Due to the skill being of a very high level, the post-motion delay of the skill is also quite long. (51 mastery, 51 strength, and 51 movement speed) - DPR: B

80 x 5 = 400
Human Race Bonus (large human) Strength: 16 Speed: + 16 Vitality: + 40
Bonus from Martial Arts: Strength + 5 Vitality: +5

Strength: 80 + 16 + 5 = 101
City Block Level
Speed: 84 +16 = 100
100x2= 200
-Reaction: 100 Massively Hypersonic+ Reactions
-Movement: 100 Massively Hypersonic+ Speed
Vitality: 56 + 40 + 5 = 101
101x2=220
-Durability: 101 City Level
-Stamina: 101 Limitless Stamina
-Virtually endless reserves
Haki: 89
89x2=178
-Armament Haki: 100 - Can coat the entire body with hardening. Can cover intangible attacks with, such as air slashes with hardening.
Can use an invisible armament blast to deflect haki-less attacks
It can be used 20 times in 10 turns.
-Observation Haki: 78 (Awareness, can sense anything within 156 meters)
Fighting Style: 91
91x2=182
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 100 - Supreme Mastery
-Zugaikotsu Style - 82

Current Exp: 232 860
Starting exp: 112797

+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+ 50 000 exp (bought)
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+17 990 exp (Finished Disgaea)
+8005 exp (Finished Orc Pirates naval battle)
-10 000 exp (Bought Haki Color change)
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+1000 exp
+33,068 EXP finished Thriller Bark island

Current beri: 1 088 750 000

+251,250,000
+251,250,000
+251,250,000
+251,250,000
+251,250,000
+251,250,000
+ 501 250 000
- 2 billion beri. Bought 50 k exp
+ 501 250 000
+ 501 250 000
+ 501 250 000
+ 501 250 000
+ 501 250 000
+ 501 250 000
+50 000 000
+ 501 250 000
+50 000 000
+ 501 250 000
+50 000 000
+50 000 000
+ 501 250 000
+50 000 000
+ 501 250 000
+50 000 000
+ 501 250 000
+50 000 000
+ 1 200 000 000 sold the Kage No Mi
- 8 000 000 000 bought Small Emperor title

Island Weekly: 501 250 000
Character Weekly: Current LVL x 250,000
Title of Mayor: 50 000 000
Title of Small Emperor: 500 000 000

Cardiovascular: (requires 100 stamina) Techniques at DPR B or less no longer uses any stamina.

Armament Haki Boost (Range): (requires 100 Armament Haki) Increases AoE of what you can coat from your body size to 3x your body size.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

General Information

Name:
Dragon D. Cletus
Alias: "Slayer"/ "The Predator"
Affiliation: The Silver Vampirates
Race: Lunarian/Humandrill
Devil Fruit: Tori Tori no mi Model: Harpy
Birthplace: ???
Birthdate: April 26th
Height: 305 cm (10'0")

History
Cletus, like most lunarians alive, was experimented on but as a baby. With the very few lunarian children they could find, the WG had intentions of creating super agents that are conditioned from a young age to be completely loyal to them. A combination of the race that could survive any environment injected with the DNA of any species, and in Cletus' case, injected with the DNA of a Humandrill that can copy any martial art. Before washing up on the island he grew up on, he was on a WG vessel, that got lost in a bad storm. Unknown to him, this is why they wiped out the inhabitants to begin with in search for him. They know the vessel went missing in the area. And after hearing rumors about a winged, dark skinned child on the island, the Cp0 were sent there immeadiately and wiped out everyone in search of Cletus who was hidden away by his parents.

Personality

Cletus was a happy go lucky and laid back child raised by a hunter named Durk Dragon and his wife Ellie Dragon. After the tragedy struck his village with the World Government invading his home village, the only thing on his mind was wreaking vengeance on the World Government and everyone associated. However deep down he hadn't lost his compassion.

He holds immense hatred of the Marines and the World Government alike for the destruction of his home.

He greatly respects strength, tipping his hat to even his most hated enemies for putting up a good fight. He's not one for posturing, or following fighting etiquette. Instead, he wastes no time in going for the kill should the opportunity present itself, personally goes after noteworthy enemies when they are physically disabled, swiftly strikes at foes who are distracted, and may relentlessly mount attack after attack on his opponents to leave them little chance to defend themselves.

He keeps his face hidden under a mask. Even going as far as to remove his own wings to conceal what he is from the world. Since joining the Silver Vampirates, he's gotten rid of the mask deciding to coceal himself no longer.
N/A
Sparking Figure (火花スパーキングフィガー Supākingu Figā?, literally meaning "Spark Figure"): Ichiji punches his target and creates a powerful explosion. It was first used against Charlotte Katakuri when he blocked Caesar's escape, and it was powerful enough to split him in half.
- DPR: A, requires 61 Sparking Red, 61 Strength, 61 Movement

Sparking Valkyrie (火花光拳スパーキングヴァルキリー Supākingu Varukirī?, literally meaning "Spark Light Fists"): Ichiji releases several energy beams from his hand in quick succession, which pierce through anyone they strike and can easily hit multiple people close together at once. This attack is strong enough to severely injure Charlotte Oven and cause him to cough up blood.[52]
- DPR: S, requires 91 Sparking Red, 81 Strength, 81 Movement
Burn
DFs: Flame, Lava, Heat, Soul, Cream
Martial Arts/Other: Black Leg, Dials, Ignite,Cyborg
Minor burn: using the burned part slightly hurts. lasts for 2 turns. Requires a least 31 mastery
Moderate burn: using the burned parts hurts and will cause slight extra damage each turn (D-rank). lasts for 3-4 turns. Requires at least 51 mastery
Major burn: using the burned hurts a lot and becomes unusable if used twice while still burned, will cause extra damage each turn (C-rank). lasts for 3-6 turns. Requires at least 71 mastery
Severe burn: burned part is unusable and causes a lot of extra damage each turn (B rank). lasts for 5-8 turns. Requires at least 91 mastery and a shop upgrade

General

Flame Aura: Cletus engulfs his body in fire. Unranked - Supplementary Move Requirements: 21 Mastery

Dash Burn: A wild flaming dash. Cletus Ignites his body and dashes forward quickly leaving a trail of fire as he burns everything in his path.
Requirements: Mastery 51 Movement Speed 51 Strength 31
DPR: B Moderate Burn

Incendio Fire Jets: Cletus ignites his feet creating fire jets that alow him to glide through the air, glide across the floor rapidly, and jump continuously from platforms to outmaneuver an opponent before they can react. He controls his trajectory by using his toes. Follows Geppo rules. Mastery/2 is the amount of times can kick before having to land.
Requirements: 41 Mastery

King's Flame: Cletus conjures a fireball over his open palm, then forms a fist to execute a powerful flame punch.
Requirements: Mastery 51 Strength 51
DPR: B Minor Burn

King's Flame: Hot Box: Cletus conjures a fireball over both palms, then forms fists to excute a powerful barrage of flame punches.
Requirements: 51 Mastery 51 Strength
DPR: B Minor Burn

Smash: Shuriken
Cletus generates a fire ball that he hits towards his target using Incendio: Smasher. The fireball splits into pieces and takes the form of shuriken
Requirements: Mastery 41 Strength 31
DPR: C Minor Burn

Incendio Smasher: Mega Smash
Cletus uses Incendio: Smasher to strike his target with a hard blow, englufing the area he hits with flames on contact
Requirements: Mastery 61 Strength 61
DPR: B Moderate Burn

Flame Twister: Cletus ignites his body and spins to create a flaming tornado that burns and blows away opponents.
Requirements: 71 Mastery 71 Speed 71 Strength
DPR: A Moderate Burn

Great Flame Twister: A stronger version of Flame Twister. He spins to create a tornado of flame that burns and blows away his targets, but like an actual tornado it keeps going and burns anyone who gets caught in it.
Requirements: 81 Mastery 71 Speed 71 Strength
DPR: A Moderate Burn

Nova Strike: The user first gathers their fiero and surrounds their body in a sphere of fire. Then, charges at the opponent using the flames as a shield, headbutting them and inflicting a massive amount of damage.
DPR: A
Requirements: 71 Mastery 71 Strength 71 Movement Speed

Ignite: Fire Mode: The user boosts their body by igniting a flame from their back gaining 20+ Durability and -10 speed, for 10 turns. When the fire is off, the inverse happens. -10 Durability, +20 Movement Speed.

Flame Constructs

Incendio: Claw: Cletus imbues any part of his body in flames before shaping them into fiery claws. The shape and size of the claws can be altered. Cannot be larger than the user.
Requirements: 31 Mastery 31 Strength

Incendio Sword: Cletus conjures a fireball in his open palm any part before shaping it into a blade. The shape and size of the blade can be freely altered by the user. Cannot be larger than the user.
Requirements: 41 Mastery 41 Strength

Incendio: Smasher
Cletus manifests a baseball bat from swirling flames. It could be used to knock fireballs toward an opponent or as a melee weapon. Shape and size can be freely altered by the user. Cannot be larger than the user.
Requirements: 31 Mastery

Incendio Shield: Cletus conjures a fireball and alters it shape into a shield to defend himself from an attack.
Requirements: 51 Mastery
DPR: B Touching the shield will inflict a Moderate Burn

Incendio Dome: Cletus creates a thick dome of fire that fully encases him and protects him from incoming attacks. It offers a greater defense than "Incendio sheild" in return for the inability to move it from its original position.
Requirements: 71 Mastery
DPR: A Touching the dome will inflict a Moderate Burn

Explosive Fire Techniques

Fire Bomb: The user generates a concenrated fireball and throws it at his target. The fireball explodes on contact on delivers extensive damage onto the target.
Requirements: 51 Mastery
DPR: B

Fire Bomb: Curve Ball
Cletus generates a concentrated fireball that he throws. It curves and homes in on its victim, exploding on contact and deals extensive damage to the target.
Requirements: 51 Mastery 51 Strength

Flame Bomb Barrage: Upon creating a number of concentrated balls of fire around his limbs, Cletus can launch them towards an individual to either cripple them with pain on impact or to explode. The resulting explosion is enough to launch a person into the air.
Requirements: 71 Mastery

Fire Bomb: Scattershot
Cletus generates ten concentrated fireballs at once and can throw those fireballs as a barrage of attacks on a wide area.

Upon contact, the fireballs generate ten massive, continuous explosions that can deal extensive damage to the target and clear the area from any threats. The fire from this attack does not vanish or wane.
Requirements: 71 Mastery 71 Strength

Fire Bomb: Python
Cletus generates a small, dense fireball in the palm of his hand and throws it as a projectile weapon towards the target. When the fireball nears the target, it abrutply changes direction, striking the target from another angle. This jump allows the fireball to move around the target's defenses.

The fireball explodes on contact and deals extensive damage on the target.
Requirements: 61 Mastery 61 Strength

Fire Bomb: Python Annihalation
Cletus generates multiple Fire Bomb: Pythons at once and throws them as a barrage of attacks on a wide area. These fireballs explode on contact and deliver extensive damage to the target
Requirements: 61 Mastery 61 Strength

Super Moves
Incendio Respiero - Grand Fireball: Cletus fills his lungs with air before generating fire within them. Afterwards he releases a giant orb of fire from his mouth that maintains its shape until hitting a target. Upon impact, the fireball is powerful enough to crater the ground and vaporise the surroundings. Against living targets, the fireball can cause extensive burns and in worse cases incineration.
Requirements: 100 Mastery Major Burn
DPR:S

Ifrit's Comet: Cletus fully ignites his body and flies towards his target. He then delivers either a punch or kick to his opponent, setting their entire body ablaze and dealing great damage to them. He generates a grand amount of fire as a result.
Requirement: 91 Mastery 91 Strength
DPR:S Moderate Burn

Maximum Fire Bomb
Cletus generates a large Fire Bomb in the palm of their hand and slams it into an opponent. The fireball's explosion generates extensive damage on the target.

The explosive force could be used to crush the target against a surface and could also be thrown at a target.
Requirements: Mastery 100 Mastery 100 Strength
DPR: S+
Race Boost.Martial Arts Boost
81 (238,787)
81×5 = 405
Strength: 64+32+5 = 101 City Block Level
Speed: 62+24+5= 91

91×2 = 182
Reaction: 101 Sub-realistic Speed/Light Speed Reaction (+20 Reaction W/Precognition Observation Haki Perk)
Movement: 81 Massively Hypersonic Movement (+20 W/Raid Suit: Sub-realistic Speed/Light Speed)
Vitality: 64+32+5= 101
101×2=202
Durability: 101 City Level
Stamina: 101 Limitless Stamina
-Virtually endless reserves
Mind: 24 - 24= 0
Haki: 100 = 100

100×2= 200
Armanment Haki: 100 Supreme Mastery
- Can coat full body with hardening. Can coat intangible attacks with, such as air slashes with hardening.
Can use an invisible armament blast to deflect haki-less attacks

Observation Haki(Precognition): 100 Supreme Mastery
-The user has increased reaction speed +20 within 10 meters of themselves when CoO is activated.
Tori Tori No Mi Model, Harpy: 7
Martial Arts: 84+16
=100
100×2= 200
Ignite: 100 Supreme Mastery
Mimickry: 100 Supreme Mastery

Sparking Red: 100 Supreme Mastery

Perks:

• Soldier of Science: (requires 100 Martial Arts, Germa Tech) you automatically gain an extra-Special Ability of Germa Technology with 100 sub-stat points that is specific to your in-depth scientific knowledge and mastery of more than two fighting forms.
  • Observation Haki Boost (Precognition): (requires 100 Observation Haki) Reaction speed is increased by Mastery x 0.2 but the range is decreased to mastery x 0.1m

Professions:
-Hunting: *****
-Survival: ***
Leftover points: 0​
-Shade Raid Suit:

Raid Suits are special, technologically-enhanced outfits designed for combat. They were developed in the Germa Kingdom now owned by the Union of Soviet Silver Vampirates, and are exclusively utilized by its military commanders. Cletus' Shade Raid Suit was specially designed by Gambit to match his skillset. Unlike the other concepts, his suit is made differently for it only focuses on his movement and therefore no boost in his durability.
Z+-rank Suit (requires 100 Science): Destroyed after a large continent level attack or 3 small continent level attacks
(100 vitality to use) - 50 invention points
*requires Germa technology

TBA

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Name: Sephiroth
Alias: Sephiroth ''the Apocalypse''
Affiliation: Silver Vampirate Pirates
Bounty: n/a
Race: Lunarian
Height: 8'
Weight: Unknown, lean muscular build
Distinctive feature: Black wings, long white hair
EXP tracker: 18,599 + 1,000 + 3,250 + 1,000 + 3,750 + 1,000 + 3,750 + 1,000 + 4,000 + 1,000 + 4,250 + 1,000 + 7,250 + 1,000 + 7,500 + 1,000 + 8,250 + 1,000 + 8,000 + 21,363 + 1,000 + 1,000 + 10,750 + 1,000 + 6,000 + 1,000 + 1,000 + 10,000 + 1,000 + 1,000 + 1,000 + 1,000 + 23,250 + 1,000 + 7,250 + 1,000 = 167,212 EXP

Beri tracker: 0 + 135,178,571 - 130,000,000 + 149,385,915 - 150,000,000 + 153,932,432 - 150,000,000 + 158,171,429 - 160,000,000 + 168,220,588 - 170,000,000 + 289,746,694 - 290,000,000 + 305,329,412 - 300,000,000 + 321,623,077 - 330,000,000 + 337,555,056 - 320,000,000 + 376,590,210 + 470,646,154 - 860,000,000 + 481,603,061 - 480,000,000 + 398,516,535 + 398,516,535 - 800,000,000 + 407,278,906 + 662,221,918 + 509,200,000 + 643,113,043 - 1,860,000,000 + 521,056,013 - 870,000,000 + 428,363,861 = 446,249,410 Beri

All items (used by):

Personality: Sephiroth hails from the Lunarian clan of ''Gods'' that used to exist atop the Red Line. Ever since his race went largely extinct, Sephiroth has been forced to live on the surface. However, his life, due to his black wings, has been anything but easy. Due to this, he is rather cold and only looks out for his own survival. He has joined the Silver Vampirate Pirates, though that move, too, was but a survival tactic. He uses them to survive, and they find him a valuable member, due to his race. In battle, Sephiroth is very shrewd, calculated, and sometimes arrogant.

Statistics:

70 x 5 = 350

Strength: 67 (Race: +28, MA: +5) = 100

Speed: 74 (MA: +5) = 79 [Movement Speed: 79 (Raid Suit: +10) = 89 | Reaction Speed: 79]

Vitality: 64 (Race: +21) = 85 [Stamina: 85 | Durability: 85 (Raid Suit: +10) = 95]

Martial Arts: 74 (Race: +7) = 81 [Lunarian Arts: 81 | Swordsmanship: 81]

Haki: 71 [Busou-shoku no Haki: 61 | Kenbun-shoku no Haki (awareness): 81]

Martial Arts: Lunarian Arts

Andon:

Sephiroth conjures a fireball over his open palm, then forms a fist to execute a powerful, flame-clad punch. Rank C. Requirement: 31 strength & 31 mastery.

Red Kick:

Sephiroth engulfs his leg in Lunarian Fire and then kicks the target with great strength and speed. Rank C. Requirement: 21 strength & 21 mastery.

Lunaro:

Sephiroth engulfs his sword in Lunarian Fire. Unranked - supplementary move. Requirement: 21 mastery.

TBA

Martial Arts: Swordsmanship

TBA

TBA

Karyudon:

A powerful attack where Sephiroth ignites his sword's blade and, from its tip, produces a large, whirling, serpentine dragon made of fire, dense enough that it similar to magma. Sephiroth then sends this dragon flying against a single or multiple enemies in order to incinerate them. Rank B. Requirement: 51 strength & 51 mastery.

Omori Karyudon:

A more powerful version of Karyudon, creating a larger fire dragon with which Sephiroth attacks and tries to incinerate his opponent. Rank A. Requirement: 71 strength & 71 mastery.

Red Slash:

After engulfing his sword in Lunarian Fire, Sephiroth slashes. This slash cuts and burns at the same time. Rank C. Requirement: 21 strength & 21 both masteries.

Rush of the Fire Beast:

After engulfing his sword and himself in Lunarian Fire in the form of a fire beast, Sephiroth dashes forward and stabs through his target. This stab pierces and burns at the same time. Rank B. Requirement: 41 strength & 41 both masteries.

Fire Mine:

After engulfing his sword in Lunarian Fire, Sephiroth stabs it into the ground, unleashing a blast of fire in all directions. The blast of fire carries concussive force and burns at the same time. Rank B. Requirement: 61 strength & 61 mastery.

Fire Wave:

After engulfing his sword in Lunarian Fire, Sephiroth slashes, unleashing a wave of fire at the target. Rank C. Requirement: 21 strength & 21 both masteries.

For NPCs and ship armada, click here.

Places Sephiroth and his subordinates have been:

• TBA
    • TBA
  • TBA
    • TBA
  • TBA
    • TBA

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Name: Ryu-shin
Alias: "The Reaper"
Affiliation: World Government, Cipher-Pol 9
Race: Human
Height: 6ft 10in
Weight: 175lbs, very lean but has a deceiving amount of muscle mass.
Distinctive feature: Long black hair, blood red eyes.

Personality: Ryu is a generally laid back, confident man whom enjoys smoking cigarettes, cigars and drinking whiskey. However, under this confident demeanor is a cold, callous man with only one purpose in life, to complete his mission, no matter the cost. He believes in nothing but true justice for any who break the law. From petty thief to Revolutionary, if you are against Law and Order, you must be taken out. If you are an ally, he will be the best friend you could ever have, but if you are an enemy... Begin counting down your own doomsday clock.

Appearance: Ryu-Shin usually sports a black tuxedo with a red shirt and silver tie, along with black shoes. He has long, straight black hair that reaches to his back. He is quite handsome, sporting a clean shaven look and no blemishes, but his piercing red eyes are often considered unsettling, so he often has them covered with round, orange-tinted sunglasses. He also always carries with him his curved sabre, which had been given to him by his father before he went off to basic training.

Statistics:
53x5= 265

Strength; 51 (+10 race boost) = 61

Speed; 46 (+10 race boost, +5 MA boost) = 61
61x2= 122
Movement- 61
Reaction- 61

Vitality; 46 (+10 race boost, +5 DF boost) = 61
61x2= 122
Stamina- 61
Durability- 61

DF: 55

MA; 41
41x2= 82
Rokushiki- 61
Sword- 21

Haki; 26 (+15 race boost) 41
41x2= 82
Armament- 41
Awareness- 41

Geppou [First Form]
Description: The Geppo allows the users to jump off the air itself to cross great distances without ever touching the ground. Mastery divided by 2 is the amount of times you can kick before having to land.
Spoiler: Variations/Combinations

Soru [Second Form]
Description: The Soru allows the users to move at extremely high speeds in by kicking off the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye.The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5.
11-40 mastery: 3 turn cool down
41-80 mastery: 2 turn cool down
81-100 mastery: 1 turn cool down

Shigan [Third Form]
Description: The Shigan is a close-quarter combat technique, in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at a very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound.
41-60 Mastery: Destructive potency: B
61-80 Mastery: Destructive potency: A
81-100 Mastery: Destructive potency: S

Rankyaku [Fourth Form]
The Rankyaku is a powerful projectile technique, in which the users start by kicking at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp compressed air blade that can slice objects and cause great damage.
31-50 Mastery: Destructive potency: C
51-71 Mastery: Destructive potency: B
71-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: A
100 Mastery: Destructive potency: S
Spoiler: Techniques/Combinations

Tekkai [Fifth Form]
Description: The Tekkai hardens the users' muscles to the level of iron, in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. The user hardens their body, increasing Durability by Mastery/5.
11-50 mastery: 2 turn cool-down
51-80 mastery: Can move while having tekkai activated.(2 turn cooldown)
Moving Tekkai requires 1 turn cool-down.
81-100 mastery: Using tekkai while moving has a 1 turn cool-down. Standing still tekkai has no cool-down.

Kami-e [Sixth Form]
Description: The Kami-e makes the users' body extraordinarily flexible in order to avoid any attacks, float, and bending their body like a piece of paper, increasing their reaction speed by Mastery/5. Cannot attack.
11-50 mastery: Must stand in one place (2 turn cool down)
51-81 mastery: Can move around. (2 turn cool down) Standing still while using Kami-E has a 1 turn cooldown.
81-100 mastery: Can move around.(1 turn cool down) Standing still while using Kami-E has no cooldown.

Rokougan [Final Form] LOCKED
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 81 Strength, 81 Armament Haki
Description: This is the ultimate Rokushiki technique that can damage an opponent internally, similar to the Reject Dial, but much more powerful. It appears to be two fists held at close range that can damage the opponent with a powerful blast.
DPS: S

Hand Rankyaku:
Combining the principles of kicking quickly to unleash a flying slash, with the arm speed of Shigan, Ryu performs a quick karate chop, unleashing a Rankyaku using a karate chop instead of a kick. Rank B.

Leg Jugon:

Extending the principle of Shigan’s arm speed to the legs as well, Ryu is able to kick with the speed of Jugon. Rank B.

Rock Punch:

Combining the principles of Tekkai Kenpou and Jugon, Ryu hardens his fist and then punches with the speed of a bullet. Rank B.

Busoshoku Tekkai Sai:

Ryu covers his arms in Armament Haki, whilst also applying Tekkai, making his hands almost unbreakable, dealing a lot more damagae with every punch. Rank A

Busoshoku Soru-Shigan:

Ryu covers his finger tips with Armament Haki and then delivers a Shigan strike with the speed of Soru. Rank A

Busoshoku Rankyaku:

Ryu coats his Rankyaku in invisible Haki and launches it with a deft kick. Can also be combined with Geppou for a mid-air attack. Rank B

Busoshoku Quick Draw:
While Ryu's sword is still in his sheath, he silently covers his blade in Haki before drawing it quickly in a cutting motion toward his opponent. Rank B

Shigan Thrust:

Ryu uses his sword as an extension of his arm and uses Shigan with his sword arm. Rank C

Rankyanku Swipe:

Ryu slashes with his sword and sends a Rankyanku flying toward his opponent. Rank C

Buso-Soru-Gatling Slash:

Ryu coats his blade in Armament Haki before going into a trance of Soru, making four, extremely quick passes on his opponent each ending in a slash. Rank B

The Reaper:

Ryu coats his sword and both arms in Armament Haki and Tekkai before charging at his opponent with Soru, slashing with the back-hand of his blade before following through with an Armament Haki/Tekkai infused elbow strike. Rank A

My activity for week January 10 to January 16
https://thrillerbark.com/threads/sea-vs-mugiwara_ryan-non-canon.2242/post-143341
https://thrillerbark.com/threads/sea-vs-mugiwara_ryan-non-canon.2242/post-143379
My previous EXP was: 75,401
Gained EXP: 1,000
My new EXP is: 76,401
My previous money was: 0
My gained money is: Level (50) x 400,000 = 20,000,000
My new money is: 20,000,000

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Name: Ryu-shin
Alias: "The Reaper"
Affiliation: World Government, Cipher-Pol 9
Race: Human
Height: 6ft 10in
Weight: 175lbs, very lean but has a deceiving amount of muscle mass.
Distinctive feature: Long black hair, blood red eyes.

Personality: Ryu is a generally laid back, confident man whom enjoys smoking cigarettes, cigars and drinking whiskey. However, under this confident demeanor is a cold, callous man with only one purpose in life, to complete his mission, no matter the cost. He believes in nothing but true justice for any who break the law. From petty thief to Revolutionary, if you are against Law and Order, you must be taken out. If you are an ally, he will be the best friend you could ever have, but if you are an enemy... Begin counting down your own doomsday clock.

Appearance: Ryu-Shin usually sports a black tuxedo with a red shirt and silver tie, along with black shoes. He has long, straight black hair that reaches to his back. He is quite handsome, sporting a clean shaven look and no blemishes, but his piercing red eyes are often considered unsettling, so he often has them covered with round, orange-tinted sunglasses. He also always carries with him his curved sabre, which had been given to him by his father before he went off to basic training.

Statistics:

50x2= 250

61x2= 122
Movement- 61
Reaction- 61

Vitality; 51 (+10 race boost) = 61
61x2= 122
Stamina- 61
Durability- 61

Haki; 41 (+15 race boost) 56
56x2= 112

Armament- 61
Awareness- 51

MA; 61
61x2= 122
Rokushiki- 61
Sword- 61

Geppou [First Form]
Description: The Geppo allows the users to jump off the air itself to cross great distances without ever touching the ground. Mastery divided by 2 is the amount of times you can kick before having to land.

Soru [Second Form]
Description: The Soru allows the users to move at extremely high speeds in by kicking off the ground at least ten times in the blink of an eye.The user's movement speed is increased by Mastery/5.
11-40 mastery: 3 turn cool down
41-80 mastery: 2 turn cool down
81-100 mastery: 1 turn cool down

Shigan [Third Form]
Description: The Shigan is a close-quarter combat technique, in which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at a very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound.
41-60 Mastery: Destructive potency: B
61-80 Mastery: Destructive potency: A
81-100 Mastery: Destructive potency: S

Rankyaku [Fourth Form]
The Rankyaku is a powerful projectile technique, in which the users start by kicking at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp compressed air blade that can slice objects and cause great damage.
31-50 Mastery: Destructive potency: C
51-71 Mastery: Destructive potency: B
71-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: A
100 Mastery: Destructive potency: S
Spoiler: Techniques/Combinations

Tekkai [Fifth Form]
Description: The Tekkai hardens the users' muscles to the level of iron, in order to nullify damage taken from attacks. The user hardens their body, increasing Durability by Mastery/5.
11-50 mastery: 2 turn cool-down
51-80 mastery: Can move while having tekkai activated.(2 turn cooldown)
Moving Tekkai requires 1 turn cool-down.
81-100 mastery: Using tekkai while moving has a 1 turn cool-down. Standing still tekkai has no cool-down.

Kami-e [Sixth Form]
Description: The Kami-e makes the users' body extraordinarily flexible in order to avoid any attacks, float, and bending their body like a piece of paper, increasing their reaction speed by Mastery/5. Cannot attack.
11-50 mastery: Must stand in one place (2 turn cool down)
51-81 mastery: Can move around. (2 turn cool down) Standing still while using Kami-E has a 1 turn cooldown.
81-100 mastery: Can move around.(1 turn cool down) Standing still while using Kami-E has no cooldown.

Rokougan [Final Form] LOCKED
Requirements: 81 Mastery, 81 Strength, 81 Armament Haki
Description: This is the ultimate Rokushiki technique that can damage an opponent internally, similar to the Reject Dial, but much more powerful. It appears to be two fists held at close range that can damage the opponent with a powerful blast.
DPS: S

Hand Rankyaku:
Combining the principles of kicking quickly to unleash a flying slash, with the arm speed of Shigan, Ryu performs a quick karate chop, unleashing a Rankyaku using a karate chop instead of a kick. Rank B.

Leg Jugon:

Extending the principle of Shigan’s arm speed to the legs as well, Ryu is able to kick with the speed of Jugon. Rank B.

Rock Punch:

Combining the principles of Tekkai Kenpou and Jugon, Ryu hardens his fist and then punches with the speed of a bullet. Rank B.

Busoshoku Tekkai Sai:

Ryu covers his arms in Armament Haki, whilst also applying Tekkai, making his hands almost unbreakable, dealing a lot more damagae with every punch. Rank A

Busoshoku Soru-Shigan:

Ryu covers his finger tips with Armament Haki and then delivers a Shigan strike with the speed of Soru. Rank A

Busoshoku Rankyaku:

Ryu coats his Rankyaku in invisible Haki and launches it with a deft kick. Can also be combined with Geppou for a mid-air attack. Rank B

Busoshoku Quick Draw:
While Ryu's sword is still in his sheath, he silently covers his blade in Haki before drawing it quickly in a cutting motion toward his opponent. Rank B

Shigan Thrust:

Ryu uses his sword as an extension of his arm and uses Shigan with his sword arm. Rank C

Rankyanku Swipe:

Ryu slashes with his sword and sends a Rankyanku flying toward his opponent. Rank C

Buso-Soru-Gatling Slash:

Ryu coats his blade in Armament Haki before going into a trance of Soru, making four, extremely quick passes on his opponent each ending in a slash. Rank B

The Reaper:

Ryu coats his sword and both arms in Armament Haki and Tekkai before charging at his opponent with Soru, slashing with the back-hand of his blade before following through with an Armament Haki/Tekkai infused elbow strike. Rank A

My activity for week January 10 to January 16
https://thrillerbark.com/threads/sea-vs-mugiwara_ryan-non-canon.2242/post-143341
https://thrillerbark.com/threads/sea-vs-mugiwara_ryan-non-canon.2242/post-143379
My previous EXP was: 75,401
Gained EXP: 1,000
My new EXP is: 76,401
My previous money was: 0
My gained money is: Level (50) x 400,000 = 20,000,000
My new money is: 20,000,000
Statistics:
53x5= 265

61x2= 122
Movement- 61