Event Blackbeard Pirates

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The little blue fish friend did not respond in kind greetings to the beast as the follower of the Lord spoke unto him. And so Ko, who had been waiting patiently was truly perturbed by the piranhas mannerisms. Eat? But what has that got to do with a proper and goodly introduction? He thought. Especially when Gochi lowered a finger to the blackbeard navigator that Ko had just accidentally left to die was the komainu concerned... (Of course Ko, being a follower of the Lord would never kill. As the commandments prohibit this! Of course, Ko, being a beast, would not always think about those whom he had attacked as his mind does not work like that of a person. So sometimes when his instincts take over they are quite strong and predetermined! Through ancestral recall in a genome, all living things follow preconceived behaviors. Else; how would a plant know to open for the sunlight or a baby know how to cry? A tasmanian devil might not know to lash out and defend itself against a competitor? This is similar to Ko simply striking down an attacker. He may have had a reason to be angry with Laffite, but when Ko left the man to die, it was only his natural way of being. What a wild komainu would do. A thought to do anything with fallen prey did not even cross the white furred creature's mind since he was not hungry in the slightest...) Therefore while Ko embodied the Lord's wrath, they after math was not up to him to decide.

Gochi, however, clearly was deciding. ugh... How should I respond? Ko stood before the piranha consulting a higher being. Alas, before Ko could even answer the sharp toothed pirate and just as he was beginning to realize that @Gochi was talking about eating Laffite, the little blue boy began to talk to himself instead of his new acquaintance. Stalwart to his gluttony, Gochi moved towards the dying Laffite. HOWEVER!!!! It was in this moment that Ko, who was such a devout worshiper, was so concerned on following his commandments that his subconscious would not allow him to even entertain the possibility that he had just done something which would result in another's death. Rather than looking down at the body and watching Gochi eat, the komainu instead turned around! Playing mental gymnastics to his conscious mind!!! Looking now at the mysterious island before him, Ko reasoned to himself to give an explanation why he would leave abruptly: Well I suppose if he is just going to stop for lunch I should just march forward on my own holy path. The pilgrim would not hear Gochi's drooling whisper, but would give one final sentence before departing, "God be with you!"

His paws pressed down on the sand as he trotted away leaving large prints in the moist shore. He would begin to enter the main part of the island, pondering the large skull structure that he now began to make out from facing the back side of and moving circularly in towards. The blue wisps in his fur uncurled in a tingling fear. Even the sea's breeze would not push the coat out of its new position! What in god's good name? He curved more so and picked up pace, now galloping into the town and kicking the dryer sand to get a better look at the megastructure. Is this a sigil of death? "Grrrrrr" Lord, is the purpose I am here for inside this fortress of darkness? The beast could not have foreseen how purely appropriate this thoughts were... For a terrible and dark battle was soon to begin.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Level 33
Fishman (+12 strength, +12 vitality, +3 speed)
Strength: 41 + 12
Speed: 50 + 3
-Reaction: 53
-Movement: 53
Vitality: 35 + 12
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 53
Mind: 9
-Navigation: 18
Martial Arts: 26
Fīdo Style: 52

My eyes widened slightly in bewilderment as I watched the mysterious speaking beast @Ranger surrender his catch. I felt a smile stretch across my face. I wave my hand at the beast's farewell.
"Thanks!" I hollered as my eyes snapped back to the scent of the blood. I readied my fangs before lunging headfirst into the fallen human.

I sank my fangs through his open wound and began tearing away at his flesh quickly and ravenously. I gave little regard for the taste of the weary and poorly textured meat of the man. I tore away at his chest in efforts to reach his heart quickly, I snapped through rib after rib with my keen-edged teeth.
Sour blood. I felt the sinister dark liquid wash over my tongue and my nose wrinkled in disgust.

I looked at the remains and scoffed. My eyes widened suddenly as I realized the beast had disappeared. I sniffed at the air and took off in the direction of his scent.
The savory, buttery scent of the strange lion-dog is as unmistakable as it was irresistible. I thought to myself as I bounded down the beast's path. As the scent began getting richer I knew he was near.

As I caught vision of the large and generous creature I waved and hurried. "Where are you headed, savory lion-friend?" I screeched a cheer towards him with my gory, crimson smile as I gave chase. "Thank you for sharing your food with me!"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jobymamushi could not help but be a little disappointed by the recent turn of events. She looked around at the chaos and destruction she had caused. Her opponent hadn’t been up to all his loud chattering and would not be rising from the massive crater Joby had smashed his skull into.

Dammit! Now I’m all hot and bothered with no one worthy of quenching my thirst in sight.... maybe if I make an even bigger scene.... someone nice will come and play with me HEEHEE!!!

With that, no sooner had she finished the thought than the most fun idea popped into her silly lil head.

Ever since her body had transformed, and she had lost contact with Xatch and Shalki and Lepi, Joby had been more reckless and impulsive than ever before.

Joby’s eyes rested upon the gigantic Skull-shaped building at the center of the town and knew exactly how to announce herself.

She closed her eyes softly, and took a deep soothing breath of fresh air in through her nose. The salt in the air stung ever so sweetly. Her inhale went on and on—defying expectations as her lungs expanded larger and larger, her whole body inflating like a balloon!

The bloated giantess then bit down hard into the musculature of her left arm, releasing the contents of her lungs into the very fibers of her muscles themselves!

The Giant’s size was absurd. Her hulking, monstrous figure towered over the buildings around her—dwarfed only by the towering stone skull itself. As her armament haki spread visibly over her arms and shoulders and upper torso, the onyx surface sparkled brilliant rose gold in the sunlight! An aura of champagne and rose colored energy seemed hover just above the surface of her searing hot flesh and the steam pouring out from her skin could now more accurately be described as a fog or clouds that loomed over the town—threatening to obscure the entirety of the island itself!

The odor was offensive to say the least...

GEAR FOURTH!!! HELL TIGER!!!!
(+20 strength, +20 attack speed)

Joby, now standing almost 200 feet tall, launched herself up into the air, high above the massive Skull building! The sound of her hardened rubber flesh kicking off the ground reverberated across the entire island like the ringing of a great iron bell!

She took another breath, bit down into her left shoulder, and pulled her right arm in on itself like an engine piston! One last massive exhale would force even more air into her chambered right arm—which responded by growing even more massive in sizewith even more potential energy bursting inside, ready to explode at a moments notice—

The moment of silence before her assault was pregnant with terrifying possibility... a child asleep in their bed might have been able to hear a pin drop on the otherside of town.

Taking aim and preparing to strike down the Skull with her right palm held open like a tiger’s paw—she exclaimed the name of her attack.

GOMU GOMU NO: QUEEN TIGER CANNON!!!!

In an instant, the entirety of the megastructure at the center of Beehive Island, would be completely eviscerated!!! The very earth itself would be ripped in half as massive fissures spread out like a web as surrounding structures crumbled. The destruction would threaten to crush any and all in its wake. The sound would be deafening like the dropping of an atomic bomb. The very air itself would seem to burn as the resulting shockwaves ripped through the town!

Ground zero for the impact would be pulverized deep down, far below sea level, and ocean water would flood in through channels created by the massive fissures which spread to the island’s coasts and harbors.

(Queen tiger cannon is reskinned King Kong Gun)
(DPR: 91 strength+20=111+2 Ranks armament+5 ranks S+ DPR=Large Continent Level attack at 120 attack speed)

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Internal Thoughts
Speech
Actions

Sometimes ill do the internal though in 3rd person. then it will just be normal text.
Statistics:
59 x 5 = 295
8 str, 7 vit, -2 mind
Stat cap for 59 = 88

Strength: 40

Speed: 88 (78 +10)
-Reaction: 88
-Movement Speed: 88

Vitality: 85 (50+35)
-Durability: 85
-Stamina: 85

Mind: 0 (10 -10)

Haki: 69
-CoO (Awareness) : 50

-CoA: 88

Devil fruit: 88
-Goro Goro No mi: 88

-Gloam Paddling (雷冶金(グローム・パドリング) Gurōmu Padoringu?, literally translated as "Thunder Metallurgy"): The user uses their electrical powers to heat and melt nearby metal and then reshape it into anything they desire.(21 Mastery)
-Kari (電光(カリ) Kari?, literally translated as "Volt"): The user heats the air around him with their Goro Goro no Mi powers until it explodes in a thunder clap. This is used to avoid and neutralize non-material attacks.(31 Mastery)
-Heart Massage (心臓メッサジ Shinzō Messaji?): The user can use their electricity to jump-start their heart if it enters a state of cardiac arrest by applying jolts of electricity to his body.(61 Mastery)
-Sango (稲妻(サンゴ) Sango?, literally translated as "Lightning Flash"): The user unleashes a massive charge of electricity from their hand that forms a wide blast used to devastate large areas with no specific target in mind.(41 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: C
-El Thor (神の裁き(エル・トール) Eru Tōru?, literally translated as "Judgment of God"): Mostly used to destroy targets from long range, the user focuses a large cluster of electricity above their target, then uses it to send a huge and powerful lightning bolt crashing down from the sky, frying the unlucky target. They can also use this attack to launch a massive lightning stream from their hand.(51 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-30,000,000 Volt Hino (3000万V・雷鳥(ヒノ) Sansenman Boruto Hino?, literally translated as "Thunder Bird"):The user creates a giant hawk-shaped blast of lightning that they shoot from one of the drums on their back.(31 mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-Kiten (雷獣(キテン) Kiten?, literally translated as "Thunder Beast"): The user creates a giant wolf-shaped blast of lightning.(31 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: B
-60,000,000 Volt Julungul (6000万V・雷龍(ジャムブウル) Rokusenman Boruto Jamubūru?, literally translated as "Thunder Dragon"): The user taps the top two drums he wears on their back. A giant dragon shaped blast of lightning emerges from the two drums much stronger than the Hino or Kiten attacks.(61 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: A
-Max Volt Amaru (MAX 2億V・雷神(アマル) Makkusu Boruto Amaru?, literally translated as "Thunder God"): The user transforms into a gigantic Raijin-looking thunder god made of pure electricity. They can fire giant lightning blasts from their hands.(81 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: S

"Ouch!" Kiki said angrily. He was walking towards the Giant skill when he became bored. He started jumping crisscrossing his legs like a schoolyard game when he suddenly came tripped and came crashing down. "I'm such idiot!" he mumbled. "I really miss that bag of bones, I really miss them all." Kiki continued being on the verge of tears. He had the bad happen of working himself into a tissy by overthinking things or pitying himself to ridiculous degrees. He hated that about himself but always found himself doing it at the most ludicrous times.

He looked around he quickly realised what he was doing. He got up, straightened himself and angrily started walking towards the skull at a quickened pace. "Let me just get to that skull and I can end these stupid lines of thought." thought.

Okay, so I havent arrived yet party because Kiki had no real reason to run and the field between where he was and where he is going is very large. Also, partly because I don't really know exactly where Doc Q is. @Gintoki Can you in your next post just specify that. Maybe pick a building or if its the skull itself then just tell me, please.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Standing Alone In An Open Field

The Skeleton Vice captain snapped out of his sudden bout of standing coma syndrome. Confused, aroused, and with a headache and chip in his skull, the Humandril tries to gain his composure. What the fuck just happen?!?! have i really just been standing here for several months? or did it just feel like that? As Xatch stood lost in thought several sounds of destruction and fighting can be heard way off in the distance. As the prate stood lost in thought he was snapped back to reality at the sound, sight, and feel of the Island itself being torn asunder. Something major was going down at the center of the island, and based on the amount of destruction and shock waves there was no doubt in xatch's mind that it was his Captain Joby going all out. If Jobes has to rock the island something serious must be happening. I gotta help. Now fully snapped out of his daze Xatch springs to life (all things considered yohohoh) and starts to move towards the center of the Island at near top speed.

@Roogy @Gintoki , @joby , @Smileyman , @Gochi , @Ranger

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Van Augur Returns
Narration
"Talking" / "Speech"
"Thinking" / "Thought process"
Van Augur still had his rifle leaned up against him searched for the other members of the crew, but realised it may have taken longer for them to get back from their mission.

"Avalo Pizarro, Catarina Devon, Sanjuan Wolf & Vasco Shot hope they recruited well as that Pinkbeard and his crew aint enough for the plan" Van Augur thought staring away from the island.

"Hmmm" he thought as he turned his attention wondering what is going on with these weird shenanigans he's seen today from a Mandrill and Giant. "I wonder if the Captain knows what's going on as things are getting more stranger by the minute."

As he was in thought a presence caught his eye, a presence he knew from before that he used as a target practice caught his attention as he dallied in thought. "Isn't that? .... the Mandrill from earlier?"

Van Augur immediately lowered himself as if crouching lifting his rifle directly aiming it at the Mandrill, "you really stick out like a sore thumb, i'll be using those bones as a excellent target practice".

He then locked and readied himself targeting his rifle at the Mandrill's skull, "Wait for it i need to stay composed so i can make sure i get the shot i want".

Van Augur then fired as the rifle let out a bang of a shot that was just fired aimed directly as he smirked.

45 Mastery + A rank Bullet = City Block Level

Doc Q

Narration
"Talking" / "Speech"
"Thinking" / "Thought process"
As Doc Q waited to the side before he could even pat his horse Stronger the Skull began to crack and crumble as the crunch of the skull was loud enough to cause shock, though the attack didn't stop there as the skull cracked and was smashed to smithereens but the attack followed through "Captain sorry i am really unlucky aren't i? even to the end my health really was a huge drawback even for this and sorry stronger"

As the attack hit a full head on Doc Q struck in fear as he sweat all over his body simply just patted stronger as he was smashed into the ground coughing out blood as the attack also killed not him but also stronger the horse too, the captain of the everything pirates not only killed Doc Q but a horse slayer.

It marked the death as a man that simply wanted to search a cure for himself and ally Teach to the end but couldn't, he simply smiled being honored working under Teach, as no matter what Doc Q would prove useless yet lucky at the same time as he let out his final smile and breath of air.

As the attack is finished done with as smoke and debris fly all over the place a dead corpse of Doc Q with stronger clobbered into a crater as they both lay there dead.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Blackbeard

The entire headquarters structure began to crumble around him. For a moment he worried about being crushed by the ceiling, but then realised he was Blackbeard. I'm not going to die this way, he thought. Whoever did this is going to regret it.

As the rubble fell down around him, he stood his ground on a piece of the floor, and shouted "Black Hole!" Darkness spread around him, swallowing the rubble that fell towards him. Though he did not anticipate the giant fist crashing through the building. It clashed with his bubble of darkness and sent him crashing into the ground much faster than he normally would have. Shit, he thought. This one's going to hurt. He had no idea how badly, though, as his right leg broke as his piece of floor crashed into the ground. Once on the ground, his bubble continued to absorb everything around him. After freeing himself from danger, the darkness changed its form. Instead of covering him like a bubble, it spread over the entire destruction site. Well, it seems like all my party guests are dead, he thought. No use telling them to run from this then.

The entire rubble structure was swallowed by Blackbeard's attack. Once he was done, the darkness crept back into him until it was gone. "Alright!" he shouted. "Who did that shit?"

-Black Hole (闇穴道 (ブラック・ホール) Burakku Hōru?, literally meaning "Dark Hole Path"): The user spread their darkness over a large area and, much like an actual black hole, swallows up anything they choose. When swallowed, the person or object is subjected to a large amount of gravity and crushed, such as an entire village. (41 Mastery) Destructive Potency Rank: A

Last edited:

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The smell of fish and blood crept up upon Ko disgruntling his nostrils. So they flaired at first before his uneasy face clenched to close as much as they could. Ah that little fish from earlier decided to follow me after all. Ko did not turn to face Gochi, instead choosing to point at the enormous skull stone before them to show his new follower. "Yonder dark tower. There's something uneasy abou-"

But while Ko was trying to explain his intuition the sight of a giant red woman flew into view about 120 degrees rotation on the island from where the two were standing. "NANI!?" Ko thought and shouted as he got a glimpse of Joby, What is that? A ...person? No... it's far too huge!

Then, the person inflated to an even more unrealistically enormous size! "WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA?????" Ko's blue eyes errupted out of his head at the never before seen phenomenon. His tongue wriggled out of his large lion-like jaws and paws braced the ground below.

The skull mountain at the center of Fullaholes Island was obliterated by the distant figure and sharps of rock launched out toward Ko and Gochi! If the danger wasn't immanent Ko would have someone shown even greater signs of surprise, but he acted instead! Whatever is going on, I need to stop this mountain from causing any harm to those in town or my new follower. *BARK!* Ko launched forward at massively hypersonic speeds. His four legs left huge paw shaped indents in the soil which was made now of more solid dirt since the two left the beach. The beast ferociously roared towards the hail of incoming stones

"GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!" and what shot ahead was not just a rumbling of air waves but what looked like a blast of pure pressure! The volley of rock would be vaporized in the wake of the roar and Ko would land and head towards the town activating his observation haki so to look for those in trouble and help them. I haven't much time to get to the town before any damage is done. Come one! *bark!*

Level 74
74x5=370 (+105-28)
+5 Strength
+5 Speed
+5 Vitality
-4 Mind (You cannot have negative mind points)

Strength: 100 [+5]
Speed: 100
-reaction: 100
-movement: 100
Vitality: 100
Mind: 28-28
Haki: 97
-Armament: 100
-Observation: 94
Martial Arts: 50
-Exodus: 100

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Level 33
Fishman (+12 strength, +12 vitality, +3 speed)
Strength: 41 + 12
Speed: 50 + 3
-Reaction: 53
-Movement: 53
Vitality: 35 + 12
-Durability: 41
-Stamina: 53
Mind: 9
-Navigation: 18
Martial Arts: 26
Fīdo Style: 52

My webbed feet slapped the surface of the ground as I bounced alongside the large dog. It was no sooner that the beast began to speak to me that a large explosion seemed to shake the very island. My eyes reflexively widened as I yanked my hat down over myself in a spurt of fear.

From the musky, fishy insides of my hat, I heard a roar emanate from the beast. I pushed my hat up ever-so-slightly to see the crumbling debris raining from the sky as well as a giant figure lingering briefly in the air.
I hurried to the beast and attempted to leap onto his fluffy back. "Did you see that?" I blurted uproariously. "Shahaha-hahaha!"
I looked at the huge hunks of rubble being tossed all-about the island with wide eyes. I clamped at small falling stones with my jaws and swallowed them down.

This island was in shambles, where did I wash up? I pondered cheerfully as I marveled at the pure destruction. I dug my fingers into the back of the monster, if I lost my grip of this big guy I was giving up on plenty of free morsels it seemed.

"Tower's gone, where are we headed now?" I asked after another momentary fit of laughter.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Call Me By My Name: Every T. Leeroy Jenkins Joby

As the rubble fell down around him, he stood his ground on a piece of the floor, and shouted "Black Hole!" Darkness spread around him, swallowing the rubble that fell towards him. Though he did not anticipate the giant fist crashing through the building. It clashed with his bubble of darkness and sent him crashing into the ground much faster than he normally would have. Shit, he thought. This one's going to hurt. He had no idea how badly, though, as his right leg broke as his piece of floor crashed into the ground. Once on the ground, his bubble continued to absorb everything around him. After freeing himself from danger, the darkness changed its form. Instead of covering him like a bubble, it spread over the entire destruction site. Well, it seems like all my party guests are dead, he thought. No use telling them to run from this then.

The entire rubble structure was swallowed by Blackbeard's attack. Once he was done, the darkness crept back into him until it was gone. "Alright!" he shouted. "Who did that shit?"
Every fiber of galvanized rubbery flesh, tendon, and bone which made up Jobymamushi's entire gigantified form--the explosion of pure concentrated force built up under the pressure made her blood feel as though it were boiling in her veins--everything that Joby had was poured out into a punch the likes of which she had never actually tried to pull off before. Simply the friction of her skin striking against and down through the massive stone was enough to melt the edges as the massive slabs suddenly radiated red hot heat. The explosion of air and steam whirling out gale force winds through the halls and corridors as they shattered and crumbled and melted. The burning smell of the of the vaporized mineral and ore mixed almost instantly with the stench of the almost rancid, adrenaline rich, gaseous sweat radiating from the cataclysmic fist which bore its way straight into the earth bellow.

It was at that moment that a terrifying sensation crept up Joby's outstretched arm. It was unlike anything she had felt before. As her fist snapped back to her side, an overwhelming curiosity unfolded before her very eyes as something.... strange... something Joby could only, in that moment, describe as 'darkness' spread out along the earth in all directions outward from the very place her fist had struck--an almost imperceptible moment prior. She floated for a brief moment in suspense as this bizarre and wondrous substance before her shot out like a mist of black ash and consumed everything that touched it. The rubble, the stone, the earth, the buildings, the dust, even her steam which had flooded the entire island like a fog, all was pulled into the darkness below her. I wonder where it all goes HEEHEE!?

Her body did not allow her to wonder very long however as suddenly her skin felt like it was tearing apart! What the?! My lungs--I can't breath!! My insides feel like they're on fire!!! Her vision blurred and all the blood drained from her head as her complexion suddenly shifted from a deep crimson red, to a color so pale in comparison to her usually rosy flesh, that she would be almost unrecognizable.

A typhoon of searing hot air, gaseous intestinal vapors, and vomit exploded uncontrollably from her mouth as she deflated rapidly like a balloon rocket zipping and swerving and looping through space!!

She could barely make out the boisterous voice booming from the center of the island shout out to her "ALL RIGHT! WHO DID THAT SHIT!?"

YAAAAHHAAAAHAAHAHAH holy fuck ha ha hah what the hell is that monster?! Did that even do anything to him other than piss him off Yaahaahaa!!! If stupid Joby isn't carefull, she's gonna end up getting killed!

Her body continued to shrink down to its normal and much more manageable size of 80ft, but everything within her felt exhausted and flaccid. As her flightpath straightened and she shot forward, her surroundings zipping past her, she realized she was on an uncontrollable collision course with---

"N--NANI?!?!? ANOTHER GIANT DOG?!??!?"
@Ranger

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Changing font key to this:
Narration
"Talking"
'Thinking'
Actions (Attacks only or when performing an attack)

The boned humandrill somehow vanished leaving Van Augur bedazzled but he was glad he was gone with him lowering his rifle. What he witnessed was bizarre. However, his first thought was 'Who are they?' and also 'Does the captain know?' these two were ringing the bell full of questions. He then raised his rifle over his right shoulder, with him using his left hand to pick out a Den Den that was inside his left trouser pocket, it was a Den Den with the facial features of Lafitte with circular earrings.

He hummed for a moment or two, though him humming was a means to analyze what he's witnessed though that would all come to an end with a huge tremor that echoed. "
What the !!!" he shouted though no one could hear his voice as the tremor came it went. To his surprise, he was still on his feet. It would be like a tour that would go around the world only with specific locations for a limited time.

After the tremor had gone by, Van Augur immediately placed the Den Den back into his left pocket raised his rifle back into position. 'Who, no what was the cause of that tremor?'

Edging himself closer to the center, he kept his distance as he moved closer to see the culprit responsible for who caused the tremor. Though as he did, he would spot another anomaly of a huge animal with something crackling in joy.

@Roogy

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Blackbeard

The newly established ruler of Beehive Island had underestimated the damage he had taken from the attack. As he stood on the platform, thinking he was safe from danger, eight deep cuts in his left leg burst open. Shit, he thought. He fell on his back, reeling from the extreme pain he was feeling. This fruit, I swear. Why does everything have to be so painful? Oh well, no pain, no gain. Seriously Teach, don't let this little setback stop you! This might be your best opportunity to act and protect your territory from these attackers. Plus, you still don't know what happened to the rest of your crew. If whoever did this to your headquarters is still around, it could be really bad if you just lay here.

Blackbeard rolled onto his stomach and crawled around, hoping to find some bandages in the wreckage. He continued to crawl until he found the remains of the unisex toilets. Shit, guess toilet paper and paper towel will have to do... did we have a first aid kit? Ah, who cares, I'll just grab the first thing I can use. Blackbeard wrapped his wounds in layers of toilet paper, using a whole roll to effectively bandage them. My leg is still fucking useless, but at least this way I won't bleed to death. Now, it's time to find whoever is behind all this, and show them the terrifying power of Liberation! They'll be sorry they did this... and once I'm done, then I can worry about the true state of their meddling.

Blackbeard stood up slowly, all at once realising the true uselessness of his left leg. Shit, I'll have to put my weight on my other leg, and walking will be a hassle. He swung his dead leg forward, and then realised it may not be as easy as he thought. He sat back down and looked around. I need to find a crutch or something, because there's no way I'm walking with this dead fucking leg.

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The little fish folk was having a jolly time, but to Ko this matter was beyond serious. "We're heading into hell." Ko stated. "We must rescue the innocent!"

As fog began to spreada over the island, Ko prayed to the LORD. Father, please bless me with your divine light once more. And the beast closed his eyes now as he lept. The town before him vanished and instead he felt a presence. The horror of those around him. Souls crying out in terror and scurrying around.

He arrived at the first person and with a great fur fist and smashed a large portion of the shadow tower before it could crush them. Don't have time to do more for them. So Ko sprung into action and pivoted towards the person down the street... Come on, come on! I've got to be faster! Even faster!

The rain of falling rocks began to slow almost to a halt as the hero komainu tore into his muscles and jump at insane speeds. Everything is relative. If I'm moving fast enough I can save them! He looked again upon the myriad of souls as he broke another meteor heading for a house with a child inside. Cooome oooon! "GRRROOOA!"

Soon Joby would crash into or near the beast, but due to all the fog and pressure Kö was under, he would be caught unaware! Despite having his haki active, he was complete focused on saving the people right in front of him in this moment.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I stood proudly atop my newly befriended beast companion and looked at the approaching steaming giantess. Before I could bring up this discovery to my new buddy we were moving at break-neck speed. A quick gasp of air stuttered from my jaws as I latched onto the fur of the creature.
"We're heading into hell." Ko stated. "We must rescue the innocent!"
I could feel the air whizzing past the lion-dog and I. Words failed me as I tried to encourage the monster's halt. My arms pulled at their sockets as my legs dangled behind us.

"BWAAAAH--!" I screeched chaotically. Suddenly, my hat was torn from atop my head and lost in the tailwind behind us.
Without missing a beat my fingers released from the monster's fur and I tumbled behind, leaving the lion-dog to save people or whatever.
My skin peeled up off of my feet at the sudden introduction to the ground. I grimaced slightly at the pain but moved for my hat in a panic. My eyes itched due to the sunlight or maybe the raining debris...

As my hands made contact with the black fabric of my treasured hat I felt a hefty blow that instantly became a crushing force. My vision was replaced with darkness and my breath suddenly was forced entirely from my body.

burnt...
rubber?

Suddenly, a breath of fresh air once more. My body slowly peeled from the ground behind the rubbery meteor that had just flattened me. I was slow to rise and after making it to my feet I noticed a distinct change in my mouth.
With a reach of my blue, leathery hand into my jaws I discovered multiple missing fangs. My eyes spun as I struggled to stay on my feet.
I stood staring with blurry eyes at my bloody teeth dotting the ground beneath my feet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Eastern Port

A hefty cloud of dirt and debris exploded off in the distance toward the center of what was left of the town. "EEEeeeyyy!!! Whaaat the hell is going on over there?! Yooouu idiots!", shouted a woman drinking out of a barrel of ale the size of her entire body--which she lifted in one hand with ease--as she sat on the edge of a crow's nest on a pirate's ship at port.

"First that crazy explosion that felt like an earthquake shakes everything off the damned shelves in my room--now what?! OI! CERES!!! YOU SEE ANYTHING FROM UP THERE?!?" an older woman poking her head out of a door on the lower deck shouted the question up to her nakama in a gravely tone. Ceres stuck her head out over the edge of her perch, and the beams of light from the sun, reflected off of a beautiful amber jewel which was mounted with an ornate feathery border, to what seemed like an eyepatch designed by an artist for an aristocrat--which she used to cover her left eye.
"I'm fucking drunk!! What do you think *Hic* freaking idiot. Everyone's a freaking idiot--I CAN'T SEE 10 FEET IN FRONT OF ME YOU LOUSY IDIOT CAPTAIN!! GET ME MORE ALE!!" she shouted angrily as the emptied barrel came hurtling down toward the elderly woman's cabin.
"Some asssholes must be going wild *Hic*.."

Fullalead Island- close by the 'lake' at the islands core
The dust from the impact settled and the steam that hung like a fog over the island had dispersed itself along with the winds, which changed dramatically and frequently in these parts of the sea at this time of day. Joby's was super light headed and for some reason her bones felt like worn out rubber bands. She just barely managed to find her equilibrium and the world of smudges and blemishes of light and shadow sharpened into focus... before getting very serious.

"OI! What do you think you're doing?" she asked the large Komainu, who's skull she was currently sitting on and had been dragged into the dirt by her giant ass for about 100 yards, in a stern and flatlined tone. Rising to her feet she attempts to brush the dirt from her clothing. Both her compression sports bra and black workout shorts were completely filthy and her fishnet stalkings were torn to shit.

"OHP! No. I tried getting up too fast OOPH!!! she almost yawned the words before her vision blurred once more and her knees gave way and she fell over onto her back--this time next to the Komainu, and not on top of it.

Turning her head, her enormous eyeball focused on an adorable tiny fishman who she saw being super adorable playing in the sand and dirt with his adorable little toothies. As the giant's eye closed and opened with each blink, the tiny fishman would be able to hear every detail of the large quantities of lubricant produced by tear ducts the size of basketballs, as the skin of her eyelids--thicker than the arm of most full grown human--slid down over the wet glass-like surface of the eye before the audible squelch of both eyelids clapping.

"Well Garchuu to you new friend!--Oh? What you got there huh? Pwaying widd our widdle toothies?? What's your name? HEEHEE" She cooed at the fishman as if speaking to a toddler... completely oblivious to the walking disaster headed their way....and now totally ignoring Kö.
@Gintoki

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration
"Talking"
'Thinking'
Actions (Attacks only or when performing an attack)
Overhearing a feminine loud voice would catch his attention but he was too hesitant to go head to head against a Giant, even if it was a female. Giants are not something he could take on unless he had the assistance of his crewmates, but not to his avail, they were all taken out. 'There's absolutely no way I am taking that head-on, I don't wanna turn out to be a tomato kebab.'

'I gotta think of a way to hold out, but its also the fact that Lafitte, Jesus, Doc Q or even Stronger aren't around here means. She must be one of the reasons, other being that furry creature.' Van Augur would be thinking but his thinking was taking far too long as the more he thought the longer his percentages of success would dwindle.

"Tcchhh" his jaw had dropped staring at the sight of the Giant.

'Shit. What are my options, dammnit' is all he could think seeing all hopes of him escaping were thrown out the window.

He then dropped himself using the tingle sensation of fear that he felt throughout his body. He lowered himself even further to be out of eye viewpoint. He placed his rifle before him with him using his left hand to grab a canister from his back pocket and place it in the barrel, which would be a surprise that he would use against her.

His heartbeat was beating quicker every second with sweaty palms. He knew he had to calm down to take the next shot. He closed his eyes for a second to calm himself but it didn't help as a second could make or break everything.

His next option was only to pull the trigger, so he positioned his telescopic viewpoint arching the sniper to 60 degrees, aimed at the Giant's head. Though he wouldn't just pull the trigger, he monitored the dead quiet wind, knowing that fact his finger hovered over the trigger before pressing it as the canister fired and a net releasing aimed to wrap itself around the giant.

Net Shot
Requirements: 41 Sniping Mastery
Ammunition: Takes 3 slots. 1 max at 41 mastery, 2 max at 71 mastery, 3 max at 100 mastery
Consists of a heavy steel net within a canister. When the canister is fired, the net is released & wraps itself around the opponent for 1 turn.
Deals no damage, can only be used in close quarters, could have a seastone net variant perhaps as well, but that must be bought.

'I have to lure that Giant away'

@joby

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Blackbeard

The large pirate captain's search for a crutch began. He looked through the rubble, turning over whatever he could as he struggled to move around. Crap, finding something useful is going to be more trouble than I thought. Turning over chunks of wall and floor, attempting to find something useful but coming up empty. After half an hour of searching, however, his luck turned around.

Amongst some rubble, he found a metal rod that had been disfigured into a shape that could be useful for him. How did this happen? he thought. Ah, who cares, I've finally found a crutch! Now I just have to find who or whatever did this - I think I heard noise over there, though I can't be sure. Damn, don't tell me I'm going deaf, too.

He walked with a noticeable limp, pained and frustrated by his weight resting unevenly on the crutch. Thankfully the metal was strong enough to support his large frame, and he was now able to walk. Hm, which direction am I going in again?

It seems that in his haste to find his attacker, he had lost all sense of direction. It was just not Teach's day today.

Well, I'm going to stand for a minute and think about where I am, and where I want to go. Marshall D. Teach hoped it would not be too late to teach his unruly opponent a lesson. He also hoped that he would win, though fears of the unknown started to sink into his mind. Where are my crew? What happened to them? What on Earth is going on?

Ranger

The Driven
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The surrounding area seemed to explode in the wake of the fall of Jobymamushi. The screaming townsfolk were now either flattened by rubble from the dark tower or joby herself or they were now completely hiding in fear. The poor ones who were injured only cried in corners of the once pirate’s paradise. Where was their leader? Blackbeard, shouldn’t he have stopped all of this? Shouldn’t this have been an island of freedom and fun?

But no, it was now just a catastrophe. Kö rolled over from his back slowly, groaning from the impact. “Groooooowlouch” he painfully moaned. The once hero now was a distance from both the little fishman and the giant as he was kicked away. But due to her size, joby was still loud enough for him to hear her.

All those people, I... I couldn’t get to them all. This place is such a mess... some are falling out of the sky... what is going on in this God forsaken place?

“I was trying to protect everyone...” Kö slumped his front paws forward and his nose down over them in disappointment. “I wasn’t strong enough...” the komainu was truly distraught at all the suffering that had happened. “There’s an evil here that I must stop. It was in that fallen tower.” He claimed in sheer and absolute faith, pointing to the ruins.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Blink. Blink.

My sunken eyes tried to roll back, but I fought them back forward. I made keeping my eyes focused my new priority, but struggled greatly to do so. Every focal point I tried to use faded away slowly from my focus.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. With ears ringing I looked at the moving mouth of the giant lady, but the words poured out slow like syrup. The sentences flowed together with the dreaded ringing into a disgusting noise paint. My lips drooped as my senses slowly poured back into my head.
"Well Garchuu to you new friend!--Oh? What you got there huh? Pwaying widd our widdle toothies?? What's your name? HEEHEE" She cooed at the fishman as if speaking to a toddler... completely oblivious to the walking disaster headed their way....and now totally ignoring Kö.
Most of the words were lost on me but I watched as the giantess's rubbery tongue contorted in a way I recognized...
I fixed my hat to my head properly and then stomped my foot down violently, I snorted up a small stream of blood dribbling from my nostril.

"What i'th your problem!?" I screeched out the lines with unintended shakiness. "You could've gave me a percussion!"
My scowl hardened on the giant before I looked to my new companion, he had been brought to the ground as well. My eyes bounced back to the aggressor once more

"Get 'er boy!" I pointed a finger towards the rubber target with the unshakeable confidence of a veteran pirate captain.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jobymamushi listened to the small sickly human child playing dress up-pirate as it attempt to chastise her (for some unknowable reason).
The eyes of the deepest part of her soul simply blossomed into hearts, what the hell is going on?! I usually hate children! But there's just something so uncannily charming about this one! HEEHEE!
She sat up and gasped, lifting her right hand to her mouth in shock at the afflicted toddler as the green baby-turned-pirate threw its tantrum and signaled for the giant dog to attack her!!! It was just too much, it was so adorable.

"GASP! Kawaaiiiiiii..." , the giant let the word out like a sigh as stars sparkled in her eyes!

She had decided she would keep it!

Just as she was about to attempt to reach down and grab the child, a strange net appeared out of nowhere and wrapped itself around her face!!! it wrapped tightly and tangled in on itself, it also covered her eyes with her massive amounts of hair (a lot of which also got in her mouth).
Her expression flattened and it appeared as if every single atom in the humongous woman's body was holding perfectly still!!!

Sitting up perfectly straight and making no sound, Joby held terrifyingly still as her head slowly pivoted atop her neck--turning to face the direction from which Van Auger had made his shot, she relaxed her mind and allowed her awareness to go beyond her self and wash over her surroundings. As she located the lanky human with relative ease, she felt ice cold and sharp as steel-- most of her vigor had managed to return to her now. Now her inherent will bubbled up from her guts, up the back of her spine, and pooled in her mouth as her Color of Armament hardened around her tongue and her teeth!!

Joby stood up calmly and cooly as she proceeded to remove the heavy steel net from her face, by eating it.

After several healthy chomps, she would spit the net out as a sloppy make-shift spitball of sorts (which now more closely resembled a crumpled tinfoil ball covered in slime than it did a net) aimed at Van Auger's location--not to injure the sniper more so than to encourage the coward to step up and reveal himself to the others.
@Gintoki

Top Bottom