Island Blade's Island

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Blade's Island
Blade's Island is a relatively small island in the South Blue. There are thousands upon thousands of swords of all shapes and sizes on this island, and there are rumors that the swords are remnants of a great war fought on this island many centuries ago. However, whether that is true or not, is anyone's guess, for there are no official records corroborating the story. Blade's Island is currently home to Baishin, a swordsman that takes on challengers. If anyone can defeat him, they can make Blade's Island their own.

NPCs:

Baishin:

50 x 5 = 250
- STR: 50 (Race: +10, DF: +10) =70
- SPE: 51 (Race: +10) =61

- Movement: 61
- Reaction: 61
- VIT: 49 (Race: +10, DF: +5) = 64
- Stamina: 64
- Durability: 64
- Supa Supa no Mi: 50 (Race: +15) = 65
- Martial Arts: 50

- Swordsmanship: 75
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: 25

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
If you defeat Baishin:
One-time Beri reward: 100 million Beri
Weekly Beri reward for territory: 50 million Beri
1 Non-extra stat cursed weapon (has to be a bladed weapon)
Supa Supa no Mi

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Level 81
×5=405 (Human/MA: +24 Strength, Speed, Vitality/+5 Speed, Vitality,
Strength)

Strength: 71+24+5=100

Speed: 62+24+5=91
×2=182
-Movement: 82
-Reaction: 100

Vitality: 71+24+5=100
×2=200
-Stamina: 100
-Durability: 100

Haki: 73
×2=146
-Armament: 100
-Observation(Awareness): 46

Expertise: 21
×2=42
-Sword Style: 42

Martial Arts: 100
×2=200
-Hasshoken: 100
-Moon Shadow (Cursed Ability): 100
  • Unhinged Berserking (requires 100 Strength): Increases strength by a +10 for 3 turns and lowers it for the next three turns.
  • Ranged Techniques (requires 100 MA): Doubles the range of Martial Arts techniques.
CURSEDADDICTION
PART ONE: RISE OF SHADOWS
- [#93]
My name is Jimmy Frayzah. I've been labelled many things in my time. First a vigilante, then a traitor. First I was Unwritten, now a Devil. Marine, then pirate. A man of science and then a man of Martial Arts. But throughout all of this, one label has remained, that's being a swordsman. So as you'd expect, hearing of an island with the word 'Blade' in its title would leave me with keen interest. To say I was intrigued would definitely be an understatement, I was fucking excited as, well hell.....pun intended....

Just what could I discover here? I recently obtained a powerful cursed weapon, could another one be lurking here too? It's definitely possible and in the absolute worst-case scenario, I'll just be adding further territory to our crew's growing collection...

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
In every land, there will always be a certain myth, a story that extends across the farthest seas. Some myths are said to be true, supported by artifacts and ancient writings. There are stories that will never unravel.

The Blade's Island is one of the few that still remains a mystery. Sailors, pirates, and even those who dwell in the underground world renounced that this island is a home for the remnants of the ghost of the past. Many still claim that those who dared to enter the island never made it back but a spirit that subsides into their graveyard.

Baishin - he is the man behind the perish of those people. Vanishing them as he claims the victor.

The arid land of blades faced the gloomy sunset as the moon began to manifest. The withered trees scattered all over the place are proof of scarcity of water or any form of liquid. The tremble of the scourge took the form of a mist-like appearance but in reality, these are the souls meddling within the blades, impaled into the dreaded battlefield. And as the moonlight emerged, it sprang forth its surface; beaming onto the fallen steels as they cast their shadows on the other side.

The island's lone resident and ruler would quickly establish the presence of anyone who will come across its shore.

"Wuhahahahahahahahaha. It's been a while. But certainly, it's worth the wait.", he uttered.

@Frayz

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Our hero Jimmy was about to arrive when he heard from his spies that his friend Kaya was in trouble back at Syrup Village and so it was back to East Blue for him and his crewmates........

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New Begining #1 @Lamby

The Nighthawk's Shadow glided steadily through the tranquil waters of the South Blue, its sleek black hull cutting through the waves with unwavering purpose. At the helm, Captain X stood with his eyes scanning the horizon with a practiced intensity. The crew moved about the deck, maintaining the ship and going about their duties, but an air of eager anticipation hung heavy.

As the sun began its descent, casting orange and pink hues across the vast sky's vast expanse, X's sharp eyes detected a distant silhouette emerging from the sea's edge. A lone island, adorned with scattered blades, gradually materialized from the ocean's embrace. Recognition flickered in X's gaze.

"There it is," X muttered, a faint smirk gracing his lips. As they drew closer, the island's distinct features became more apparent, its landscape dotted with an otherworldly assortment of blades.

"Blade's Island," X announced to his crew, his voice laced with anticipation. "We shall make a brief stop here before continuing our journey to the Grand Line. There might be something of interest for us on this peculiar land."

The crew, ever-ready for adventure, responded with a chorus of affirmative cheers. The Nighthawk's Shadow gracefully adjusted its course, its black sails billowing in the wind as it glided towards Blade's Island.

X's eyes flickered with curiosity and determination as they neared the shore. He could almost sense the potential opportunities hidden among the island's blades. The crew prepared to drop anchor, gently docking along the rugged coastline.

Stron, a burly figure with a shaved head and a tattooed arm, approached X, his voice brimming with excitement. "Captain, you reckon there's treasure on this island? I'm itching for a good haul."

X chuckled, clapping Stron on the shoulder. "We'll soon find out, Stron. Keep that enthusiasm ablaze; it might prove useful."

Vane scanned the surroundings with a watchful eye. "Captain, I've secured a vantage point high above. I'll keep an eye out for anything suspicious or approaching danger."

X nodded approvingly. "Trust your instincts, Vane. Let us know if you spot anything unusual."

Wayland, a quiet and enigmatic figure, stood by the ship's railing, observing the island with an air of profound thought. X approached him, curiosity piqued. "Wayland, any feelings about this place?"

Wayland's eyes met X's, a flicker of intensity passing between them. "Something stirs beneath the surface, Captain. We should proceed with caution."

"Keep a sharp eye, everyone. I'll explore the island, but stay vigilant. There might be more to this place than meets the eye," X instructed, descending from the ship onto the rocky terrain of Blade's Island.

Erskine checked the ship's systems with practiced precision. "Captain, the Nighthawk's Shadow is in top shape. If anything goes wrong, I've got it covered."

X nodded reassuringly. "Thanks, Erskine. All of you keep an eye on the ship."

Peri, a nimble and acrobatic crew member, flipped onto the deck with a mischievous grin. "Captain, I'm ready for some island hopping. Let me know if you need me to scout ahead."

X smiled. "No need. I should be more than enough to handle anything in these waters."

The adventure on Blade's Island was about to unfold. X was prepared to seize whatever opportunities awaited him on this unique and storied land before setting sail again for the Grand Line.

Name: Number X aka "Gunslinger X" or "G-X"
Former Pirate of the Backyard Crew
Captain of the "Nighthawk Vipers" Crew
Race: Human
Height: 6'1

62 x 5

Strength: [31 + 12] 43

Speed: [62 + 12 +5] 79

Reaction: [77+5] 82
Movement: 81

Vitality: [69 + 12] 81

Durability: 81
Stamina: 81

Mind: 46 x 2

Science: 92

Haki: 57 x 2

Armament Haki (Offensive): 61
Observation Haki (Awareness): 53

Weapon Styles: 28+18=46 x 2

Gunslinging: 92
NPCsLevel

Name
Stron Inigo
Holi Jaymes
Riston Soam
Osgo Omen
Vane Ethel
Wayland Prysm
Melvin Thorpe
Erskine Vossler
Peri Sagar
Onslow Lyd

level 40
40 × 5 = 200
Human Bonus: 8+8+8+12 in Str, Spd, Vit, M.A.
Strength: 33 + 8 = 41
Speed: 45 + 8 = 54 × 2 = 108
-Reaction: 54
-Movement: 51
Vitality: 43 + 8 = 51 × 2 = 102
-Stamina: 51
-Durability: 51
Haki: 41 × 2 = 41
-Armament Haki: 41
-Observation Haki (Awareness): 41
Martial Arts: 41+12=53
43x2=106
-Swordsmanship: 25
-Gunslinging: 61

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New Beginning #1
@God_Usopun
-​
The Gentle waves of the ocean slapped against the shores of this war ridden island, The setting sun often represented the end of war a complete metamorphosis in which people associate the natural phenomena with the ever blowing winds of change. This instance was not that kind of ending, no this was no ending at all. This was a new beginning, the start of a new adventure where the rewards are much sweeter than the last...

The Nighthawk Viper's ship docked upon the island, it would be strange that they'd draw no attentions on an island this... "Clear". A strange and barbaric over saw their entourage, it would be devious to say he could not see them coming from the Horizon. He Maliciously grinned, his engines kicked into high gear, the Man sat dead center amongst all the swords. The Rough Silhouettes of the Nighthawk Pirates intrigued him, "Who could they be? Only warriors come to this island; seeking only 1 thing, Battle!"

He began to spark with a newfound joy, "New Toys to play with and new warriors to defeat!" He thought; he had situated himself upon a small dirt mound in which he sat comfortably with both legs crossed and his head resting on his left arm, which had comfortably dug into his left knee. The Man moved, disappearing at a moments notice to meet his adversaries head-on or from a safe vantage point where he could estimate their skills based on their appearance.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New Begining #2 @Lamby
X stepped onto the war-ridden island, his eyes sweeping the landscape watchfully. The gentle lapping of the ocean waves provided a haunting symphony to the backdrop of scattered swords, a testament to the island's turbulent history. The setting sun cast long shadows, creating a dynamic interplay of light and darkness that seemed to dance with the remnants of conflict.

With each step, X's senses were on high alert. His black coat billowed in the breeze as he moved, and his hand rested casually on the sword's hilt at his side. The air was thick with the scent of salt and remnants of battle, a sharp contrast to the calm facade of the island.

X was keenly aware of his surroundings as he traversed the war-torn grounds. His ears were tuned to the subtle sounds of the island — the distant creaking of swords, the rustle of the wind through the blades, and the occasional unsettling silence that hung heavy in the air.

Occasionally, X would pause, his gaze narrowing as he surveyed areas of interest. The battle remnants hinted at the island's secrets, and X was determined to uncover them. His hand never strayed far from his guns, a silent acknowledgment that danger could emerge at any moment.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New Beginning #2
@God_Usopun
-​
"It's foolish to have set foot on a island burdened with War and Death..." Echoed the disembodied voice of the barbaric adversary. He had found X, or rather chosen to confront him first considering his boldness in stepping foot unto the island. The Swords which were stabbed into the ground represented the defeat of every swordsman/swordswoman who thought they could take down Baishin.

Hurdling from the skies above the sinister Gunslinger, Baishin came exhibiting his intents to harm and to kill...

SPAR CLAW!
-Spar Claw (掌握斬 (スパー・クロー) Supā Kurō?, literally meaning "Holding Decapitation"): The user turns the undersides of their fingers into blades before slashing at their opponent. If they perform this move with enough force, they can even split objects behind his intended target.(21 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B

61-80: 2. Small Building Level + B(2) = 101-119: 4. City Block Level
Baishin's Sharp palm slid through the winds effortlessly splitting the air and generated a strong remnant of wind from the sheer speed and force he intended to swing his arm. With his palm wide open he vertically descended to Slash X cleanly in Two, His speed and strength were immense; upon a mere impact with the Ground the area would cleanly split open with large clouds of Dust and bits n' pieces of Debris flying outwards and scattering to the side.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New Begining #3 @Lamby
Amidst the ravaged landscape, the disembodied voice of a formidable adversary echoed like a chilling prelude to the impending clash. X, ever vigilant, turned his attention toward the source of the ominous pronouncement. The swords in the ground spoke volumes, each a silent testament to the defeated warriors who dared come to this place.

Without warning, the owner of that voice descended from the skies, his imposing figure casting an intimidating shadow over the war-torn terrain. X, the epitome of a seasoned gunslinger, reacted with the lightning reflexes honed through years of battle. His gun materialized in his grasp, its metallic glint reflecting a fierce determination in his eyes.

Sharp palms, akin to a blade slicing through the air, descended with the force of a hurricane, leaving a trail of splintered air in its wake. The clash was imminent.

As the palm reached its apex, X moved with the graceful agility of a seasoned dancer, effortlessly evading the impending blow. The attack sliced through the air with devastating force, leaving a gaping fissure in the ground where X had stood moments before. The impact sent clouds of dust billowing into the air, debris scattering in all directions.

With the speed and precision of a true gunslinger, X repositioned himself, his gun now leveled at the man. The air crackled with tension as the two adversaries faced off, the war-torn island serving as the stage for a battle that echoed with the ghosts of fallen warriors.
The dance of blades and bullets was about to commence. At that moment, X broke the silence.

"My intention is not to fight," he declared, his voice hinting at a steely resolve. A wry smile spread as he continued, "The choice lies with you. Will you hear me, or should I persuade you to listen?"

X had already gauged his opponent's formidable strength in that brief exchange. While he was only partially confident in his physical prowess, he recognized his superior speed. If necessary, he could outrun and subdue him with sheer marksmanship. His primary objective in venturing onto this island was to locate a legendary blade, rumored to be hidden amidst the vast collection of swords scattered across the land. However, he was also prepared to face the island's guardians, anticipating that such treasures would not remain undefended.

Baishin:
61-80 Hypersonic Speed
X:
81-99 Massively Hypersonic Speed
Verdict:
Speed is one bracket above your opponent's movement/attack speed. You have no problem reacting to what they do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"My intention is not to fight," he declared, his voice hinting at a steely resolve. A wry smile spread as he continued, "The choice lies with you. Will you hear me, or should I persuade you to listen?"
New Beginnings #3
@God_Usopun
-​
"Your intentions aren't to fight? What a dull-witted showcase of intentions; No one comes to my island without the intent to trade blows or more specifically, Blades with myself. Your boldness is exceedingly admirable and so I will hear your voice until you bore me." He rudely replied. His feet had cushioned his fall, he landed half a meter aware from the great fissure he carved into the ground. From this far of a distance he could hear X, Baishin never intended to come closer for if he did; he'd be too compelled into fighting the strange man.

"You have my undivided attention, I'll hear you," He said, be squatted down to the dirt; he folded his legs and rested his head on his left palm. His body itched for a battle but something felt off about this adversary, I was not a common oddity for individuals to dodge Baishin's blatant assaults however the way in which X moved surely caught his attention, subtly he began to worry.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New Begining #4 @Lamby

Unfazed by Baishin's dismissive response, X stood his ground, the metallic glint in his eyes unwavering. The air crackled with anticipation as the two formidable figures faced each other, the war-torn island holding its breath as if sensing the impending conflict.

With a grace that belied his immense strength, the barbaric adversary landed, his feet cushioning the fall as he positioned himself deliberately, maintaining a distance from the fissure he had carved into the ground.

Despite the latent threat that Baishin posed, X recognized a subtle shift in his demeanor. The atmosphere was thick with tension, hinting at a confrontation that could unfold in ways beyond the norm. X holstered his gun in an unspoken gesture of willingness to engage in discourse rather than immediate conflict.

"Baishin, the overseer of this island, I presume," X began, his voice carrying a calm yet resolute tone. "I'm Captain X, leader of the Nighthawk Vipers," he said, his voice exuding confidence. "I'm not here to challenge your authority or to engage in a pointless fight. My crew and I seek something different—a partnership that could benefit both parties."

X continued, carefully choosing his words, "We've heard of your reputation, your prowess in battle. We're not here to test that or to undermine you. Instead, I desire your skills, resources, and perhaps our shared interest in confronting the strongs of the sea beyond. What do you say to joining me and my crew on our quest to conquer the Grand Line?"

The war-ridden island bore silent witness to this negotiation, a turning point that could sway the course of events yet to unfold. The atmosphere hung heavy with suspense, the weight of X's proposition hanging in the air, waiting for Baishin's response.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New Beginnings #4
@God_Usopun
-​
"Captain X, Aye?" He muttered to himself... "WAIT! Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait... You come to my special war island, speckled with the blade monuments of fallen warriors to ask for a Partnership? That sounds intriguing considering your confidence, I can tell just from my instincts that you're no push over however what's the benefits for me? Infamy is not something I particular revel in; as you can most probably tell I have an unquenchable thirst for battle, How will your negotiating Appease that, X." He replied.
-​
Out in the open waters of the Ocean, a Marine Ship sailed through the moderately tranquil and playful waves. In just a shy of a distance they could see their next destination... Blade's Island.

"Vice Admiral! Blade's Island is Approaching upon the Horizon!" Reported a Marine Soldier, he barged into the Captain's quarters with vigilance and assertiveness making him a strong and fine Soldier.

"Good, Hold fast and Keep her steady..." he replied as a Puff of smoke emerged from his mouth as he sounded his words. "...It seems HQ had some special requests for some troublesome Pirates, I'd hoped that a proper investigation would have been issued before sending your dogs to bite but I am not one to complain. There are two targets at hand here, A Pirate and a Maniacal Serial Killer." He said, he stood up from his chair and begun a tiny march from behind his desk.

"Tell the Men to prepare for an assault, Once we reach the Island I will entrust you men with Defending the Ship; I will engage the targets on the Island by myself."

"Ah- Sir, Yes Sir!"
Replied the Soldier, he dashed off from the door of the Vice Admiral's Quarters and began spreading the word. They prepared for battle, a potential confrontation that may or may not sway into their favor.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New Begining #5 @Lamby
X, sensing Baishin's insatiable thirst for battle, subtly altered his approach. "Baishin," he began, his voice imbued with a captivating calmness, "envision a collaboration that not only satiates your hunger for combat but ignites it even further. This alliance would amplify, not hinder, your pursuit of formidable adversaries. We've faced challenges that transcend the ordinary, forging an insatiable appetite for more," he explained, his eyes mirroring Baishin's passion for the thrill of battle.

"Joining forces with us isn't about avoiding conflict; it's about redirecting it towards a grander stage. We're not here to soothe your warrior spirit. Instead, we offer a partnership that ensures your thirst for battle is met with adversaries worthy of your extraordinary skill," X continued a subtle grin on his lips.

With a sweep of his arm, he gestured towards the horizon, where the vast expanse of the open sea and uncharted territories beckoned. "The world is a vast tapestry, Baishin, woven with challenges that will test even the mightiest warriors. Enemies that will not only match your prowess but surpass it. Together, we can embark on a journey that transcends the boundaries of this island, where the thrill of battle is endless, and the adversaries are as diverse as the seas themselves."

X's eyes sparkled with the gleam of a gunslinger seeking the extraordinary as he laid out their shared vision. "Baishin," he declared, his voice carrying the weight of the grandeur he envisioned, "our sights extend far beyond this war-torn island. They reach towards the Grand Line—the breeding ground of powerful foes that can only be described as monsters. Joining us means facing formidable adversaries and diving headfirst into a world where every challenge is a test of our limits."

"The Grand Line is a canvas painted with battles that defy imagination, where enemies aren't just opponents; they are titans, monsters, and legends. Together, we can etch our names into the annals of that perilous sea, facing adversaries that will push us to the brink and beyond,"
he continued, his gaze fixed on the distant horizon, his voice echoing with unwavering determination.

X's words vividly depicted the challenges that awaited beyond Blade's Island. The Grand Line became the focal point of their shared destiny with its mysteries, treasures, and unparalleled foes. The prospect of conquering that treacherous sea and emerging victorious against monsters of unparalleled might added a layer of excitement to the negotiation, their potential union poised to shape their destinies in ways that would resonate across the vast expanse of the Grand Line.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New Beginning Part #5
@God_Usopun
-​
What had started as Baishin subtly loathing the intents to converse, sprouted a new found epiphany. X's words excited the warrior, a Smile formed upon his face as it seems a new dream began to erupt in his heart. "The Grand Line, ya say..." He muttered. "Would this truly be an alliance if the only one with a fully functioning ship is you, Captain X? Your words are sharp and possessive, your interest seems more like a recruitment rather than a simple partnership." He added with a bright smile on his face, Baishin rose from the dirty and he dusted his pants.

"I've never imagined that sitting around and waiting for strong opponents to venture on Isle was ever an interestin' idea but it worked long enough for me to stab each of those blades in the dirt. After many years of work you come along ready to take me off of this place, I am interested in journeying however what would that make you to me?"

"If I come aboard your chip would that make you my Captain? Or shall our relationship remain strictly as Business partners, in all honesty I am still uniquely interested in your combat prowess but that can be set aside if, as you say, we come across foes strong enough to push me to that edge."

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New Begining #6 @Lamby

X, his expression reflecting a deep understanding of Baishin's inquiry, responded with a thoughtful demeanor. "Baishin, you've astutely observed the crux of our potential alliance. This isn't merely a transactional partnership; it's an opportunity to forge camaraderie and pursue shared objectives. If you join my crew, I won't impose the traditional Captain-crew hierarchy upon you. I'm not one to issue arbitrary orders and demand unquestioning obedience," X explained, his tone imbued with sincerity.

"Our relationship would be rooted in mutual respect and collaboration. We'd transcend mere business partners; we'd be comrades navigating the perilous seas together. I value the unique qualities you bring to our endeavor – your unmatched combat prowess, your unwavering spirit, and your insatiable thirst for battles that transcend the ordinary," he continued, his eyes locking with Baishin's, conveying a shared passion for adventure and the thrill of battle.

X's words resonated with an egalitarian spirit, vividly depicting their journey together where each member's strengths were recognized and celebrated. "I don't seek to wield absolute control; I aspire to lead by example. The Grand Line is a vast, untamed canvas, and each of us, including you, Baishin, possesses something irreplaceable that will contribute to the masterpiece we'll create together," X concluded, his gaze unwavering, reflecting the steadfast determination that lay at the heart of his vision.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New Beginning Part #6
@God_Usopun
-​
Baishin sat and listened carefully at the words uttered by X, straw-maning each phrase; selectively absorbing whilst also mentally reviewing the offer that's being handed to him. It was luxurious, for someone of his spirits how could he refuse something so sweet. "Alright X, You have my collaborative spirits! I'll join ya, no strings attached; my ambitions will hopefully grow as we journey to the Grand Line. Since this shall be my oathe I'll stand with you as your subordinate, by a promise only true swordsmen can deliver; I will stand under your flag until my Dying breathe!" Replied Baishin, ecstatically he smiled; his eyes serious but still joyous. He folded his arms and stood proud, contrary to the body language; Baishin was not defensive instead that his a habit. That was his own way of expressing himself, "So Captain, What's our first move?" He asked.
-​
"Attention Pirates!" Echoed a Voice over a loud speaker, a large gust of wind shot through the sails of the Nighthawk Viper's Ship. It seemed that something fast had sped past them, a large shockwave sounded; it whipped throughout the ears of all those nearby. The Marines were frantic, the scurried about aboard the World Government Vessel. Like a thief in the night the Ship had closed the gap between the Nighthawk's and themselves they readied themselves and manned their cannons, however they did not fire; not just yet. They weren't ordered to, atleast so far.

-​
"Marines?" Lightly Inquired Baishin, his attention veering off for a mere moment.

The feint yet strong sounds of kicking could be heard and just as one did, A Man crashed down from the skies; a Dust cloud accumulated and Debris flew wildly through the air and winds forcefully slapped both X and Baishin at the man's introduction. "Correct!" Eagerly Answered an individual, the sound spread outwards from the base of the crash, a sleek silhouette formed within the cloud. The Dust faded, slowly and menacingly; it dissipated and revealed a man dawning a dark grey and cyan, high quality suit; around his shoulders down to his feet slung a coat, in his mouth was a cigar; tightly gripped as to not drop as he had been strongly smoking the entire time.

"It seems HQ wasn't being a bore after all, Who knew I'd come face to face with Pirates on my Journey." Continued... Vice Admiral Cancer!

Level 60
60 x 5 = 300
Strength: 44+17=61
Speed: 64+17=81
81x2=122
-Reaction: 81
-Movement: 81
Vitality: 49+12=61
61x2=122
-Durability:61
-Stamina:61
Haki: 62
62x2=124
-Armament Haki:62
-Observation Haki:62
Martial Arts: 81
81x2=162
-Rokushiki: 81
-Swordmanship: 81

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New Begining #7 @Lamby

"Baishin, before we embark on our journey to the Grand Line, I need to make one more crucial stop. There's another individual I must recruit before we set sail for the open sea," X explained, a hint of intrigue flickering in his eyes.

His words were interrupted by the urgent ring of a Den Den Mushi. X answered the call, his expression turning grave as he listened intently to the voice on the other end.

"Captain, the Marines are approaching. They've closed in, and we're preparing for potential engagement. What are your orders?" Vane reported, his voice laced with urgency.

Just then, a man descended from the heavens, his sudden appearance creating a swirling dust cloud that enveloped the surroundings. As the dust settled, revealing a sleek silhouette, a man clad in a sharp, dark grey and cyan suit emerged. A long coat flowed from his shoulders to his feet, and a tightly gripped cigar dangled from his mouth. The atmosphere shifted as he spoke, his voice resonating with authority.

"It seems HQ wasn't as dull as I initially anticipated. Who knew I'd cross paths with pirates on my journey?"

"Well, well. It looks like our adventure just took an unexpected turn," X remarked, a confident smirk gracing his lips. His gaze shifted between Baishin and the imposing figure. The unexpected encounter with a high-ranking Marine presented a formidable challenge to their venture into the Grand Line.

Undeterred, X declared with confidence and readiness, "Seems like we've caught the attention of the World Government. Let's see how they handle the storm we're about to unleash."

His eyes twinkled with a sly grin as he continued,
"We didn't anticipate crossing paths with the World Government today, but fate has a way of throwing surprises our way. Before we engage in any unnecessary conflict, how about you enlighten us? Who might you be, and what position do you hold within the grand hierarchy of the Marines?"

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New Beginning Part #7
@God_Usopun
-​
"Quite the talkative one aren't you? Is it conceit why you have enough resolve to question your natural enemy; No matter, I don't see any harm in it anyway. I am Vice Admiral Cancer, I was deployed to investigate this island from reports of strange activity..." He replied. "...I'm also headed to Roshwan Kingdom to investigate the state of the embassy." He thought.

"I have ordered my Men not to open fire on your ship, atleast not until I grasp the scope of the Vessels leader; Now which one of you is it?" He asked as a very strong follow-up.
-​
Baishin, though mere moments before surged with battle energy; he was emanating a lust for a duel, Now... He seemed to be extremely Docile. More accurately, it could be said that Baishin was skeptical of Cancer. He stared at him, like a hawk he carefully analyzed his prey. "It's been quite a while since a Marine came to this island, it's not strange but it is uncommon considering the line of work they lead themselves on. It's futile to waste men on an endeavor when you need them elsewhere to enforce Justice."

"What happened to X? Vice Admirals don't usually air drop themselves, He too is quite strange, engaging in banter in an instance like this."
He said within the confines of his mind.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
New Begining #8 @Lamby

As Vice Admiral Cancer inquired about the leader of the vessel, X gestured towards himself with a subtle nod. "I am the one you seek," he stated, his gaze unwavering.

A smirk played on X's lips as he revealed his identity to Vice Admiral Cancer, the Marine officer investigating the Roshwan Kingdom embassy. "You've stumbled upon a rather recent development, Vice Admiral. I've taken over the reins of the Roshwan Kingdom, a change brought about by the untimely demise of the previous king," he declared, his tone laced with both amusement and a hint of menace.

"A queen now sits upon the throne, a testament to the shifting power dynamics within the kingdom," X added, his words hanging in the air, a subtle challenge veiled in his statement.

"I must admit, Vice Admiral, I expected the Marines to catch wind of this transformation sooner," X mused, his eyes gleaming with a mix of confidence and a touch of mystery.
"But fret not, for I'll provide you with some friendly advice: alert your superiors of the impending storm that Captain X is about to unleash upon the seas. This is merely the prelude, Vice Admiral, a mere ripple in the brewing storm."

Top Bottom