Manga Bleach

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Honestly Bleach anime was so good I loved it more than One Piece. It literally got me hype, yea the story was lacking especially the back to back rescue arc but it truly was an amazing concept with amazing fights and emotions. The music everything was great I still got the bleach soundtracks on my phone and play them to get me hype. Best anime music ever.

Ren

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons

Bleach

Year of Release: 2001
Author: Tite Kubo
Genre: Shounen

Synopse:
Ichigo Kurosaki is an ordinary high schooler—until his family is attacked by a Hollow, a corrupt spirit that seeks to devour human souls. It is then that he meets a Soul Reaper named Rukia Kuchiki, who gets injured while protecting Ichigo's family from the assailant. To save his family, Ichigo accepts Rukia's offer of taking her powers and becomes a Soul Reaper as a result.

However, as Rukia is unable to regain her powers, Ichigo is given the daunting task of hunting down the Hollows that plague their town. However, he is not alone in his fight, as he is later joined by his friends—classmates Orihime Inoue, Yasutora Sado, and Uryuu Ishida—who each have their own unique abilities. As Ichigo and his comrades get used to their new duties and support each other on and off the battlefield, the young Soul Reaper soon learns that the Hollows are not the only real threat to the human world.
Watched the anime several times and read the manga 3-4 times.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I finished both manga and anime and this was instrumental for me to watch Naruto and rewatch OP. I am just saddened on the way it rushed. But we couldn't blame Kubo for that, and I only wished a more satifying finale of the series.

Talking about the bankai of My fave chacater, Shinji Hirako, I am not so sure whether the spinoff has been official released to the public but I love how it teased his Bankai being banned from being used as it is way more hellish than ever: total reversal of everything.

Ali

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My heart goes out everytime i see the name "Bleach"
who would have thought such an amazing and successful series would be so horribly wrapped up and end cuz of budget and pressure on the mangaka.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This was one of my first manga. The manga was really great. Though the anime fillers kinda broke me lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
My heart goes out everytime i see the name "Bleach"
who would have thought such an amazing and successful series would be so horribly wrapped up and end cuz of budget and pressure on the mangaka.
At first, I thought it was the publisher who was rushing it but other sources said that it was actually him who wanted it done for the time being due to his health issues which made him incapable of releasing weekly and timely issues...

Sad yes that it could have been dragged on a little further so readers could see some light and explanation on the other important matters: bach's history, undisclosed bankais, what happened to Aizen after the war, etc.

Good to note that he was able to return ans released this one shot that revealed Shinji's bankai which is all I need to see personally amd that something big for me as his fan.

Ali

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
At first, I thought it was the publisher who was rushing it but other sources said that it was actually him who wanted it done for the time being due to his health issues which made him incapable of releasing weekly and timely issues...

Sad yes that it could have been dragged on a little further so readers could see some light and explanation on the other important matters: bach's history, undisclosed bankais, what happened to Aizen after the war, etc.

Good to note that he was able to return ans released this one shot that revealed Shinji's bankai which is all I need to see personally amd that something big for me as his fan.
I’ve seen some fan made animations which were really good, all thanks to the original plot and character making.
I didn’t know about the return though.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I’ve seen some fan made animations which were really good, all thanks to the original plot and character making.
I didn’t know about the return though.
It's just a oneshot. But we will get a taste of Shinji and Hisagi's bankais. And I am telling you, it is evil.

Ali

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I really wanted the whole Quincy saga to be turned into an anime, it was so exciting. Old man yama death hit me hard too.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I really wanted the whole Quincy saga to be turned into an anime, it was so exciting. Old man yama death hit me hard too.
That's gonna be cool if they revive it. Never heard any rumours about returning though.

Welp, one of the most devastating and gruesome death in the anime universe. Imagine one swipe into his torso and fooop.. And we consider Yama as god.

Reactions: Ali

Ali

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
That's gonna be cool if they revive it. Never heard any rumours about returning though.

Welp, one of the most devastating and gruesome death in the anime universe. Imagine one swipe into his torso and fooop.. And we consider Yama as god.
I never actually tracked the Quincy saga from its beginning, tried so many times but couldn’t, the manga reached a point where some fights dragged a lot but in general, the Quincy saga proved to be the peak of the entire manga. I usually see it while listening to their soundtracks.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I never actually tracked the Quincy saga from its beginning, tried so many times but couldn’t, the manga reached a point where some fights dragged a lot but in general, the Quincy saga proved to be the peak of the entire manga. I usually see it while listening to their soundtracks.
Quincy doomed the soul society. There are also a decent explanation of their origin and hatred towards the king and soul society.

I heard that it should have ended after the Aizen's defeat so you're right to think that it might have been dragged.

Ali

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Quincy doomed the soul society. There are also a decent explanation of their origin and hatred towards the king and soul society.

I heard that it should have ended after the Aizen's defeat so you're right to think that it might have been dragged.
The Aizen return was also not a piece of crap. It had good reason for his return and he proved very beneficial.
I only wish the mangaka did not decide to wrap it up quickly and if only he did the same thing as Togashi.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Aizen return was also not a piece of crap. It had good reason for his return and he proved very beneficial.
I only wish the mangaka did not decide to wrap it up quickly and if only he did the same thing as Togashi.
Perhaps there's also a pressure on the publisher's end. Had he had the option to be on hiatus, he could have done it.

Top Bottom