Manga Bleach

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It is unnamed, bit upon release, his skin color turned red and he literally became a.demon still with the shikai axe. He dispersed a hige shockwave across the battlefiels and worn him out big time thereafter
[automerge]1566315351[/automerge]
Lol looks like I missed some chapters. Any chance the anime ever gets revived?
Not any news atm. Not even some decent rumours.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Finished both the anime and manga along time ago. I have to say the anime needs to be finished, and Tite should have handled the last arc a little bit better. All the way to Soul society arc and maybe even Hueco Mundo arc and the fight with the Spada's is one of my favorite animes and manga after that it went downhill.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I'm sad the ending was rushed. I liked the Miracle guy :(

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This was the manga I kept dropping, and then I would pick it up again, skip some pages, and then drop it. I finished reading this manga around 3 years ago and I remember there were some interesting characters I liked.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I was such a hardcore Bleach fan until the disappointment with the rushed ending and the use of that thing that weakened the quincy villain which came out of nowhere.

The anime was awesome and I wish it comes back. They can expand on the manga so it wont feel rushed.
I loved all the espadas and their fraccion especially Stark.

Please come back anime

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The ending wasn't great but the series itself I really enjoyed! Liked the story and had some really good and interesting characters! Like anything to do with swords and samurai so when first read/watched this series I loved it! ^^

Love the organisations in this series like the Gotei 13 to me was really epic I want to be a Captain too XD

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
This series is prolly nxt to HxH when it comes to mind-crashing discussion / interaction/ explanation of their abilities. I mean, you would have to repeat reading it so that you'd get to 100% grasp the whole sense of their talks...

I'm sad the ending was rushed. I liked the Miracle guy :(
That guy is the perfect match for Shinji.. I always dreamt that he would face him seriously but naaah...

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I tried to read this manga many times but never got into it. May b because of its different art style.

Then I finally give it a chance with anime and I loved it . Still to date it's in my top 3 anime.
And it's the only anime I have watched all filler episodes (unlike stupid fillers of Naruto)
Hope that they will continue the anime series...

I hate when they changed Ichigo's power . In my opinion that was the stupidest move may mangaka.
The very first reason people start liking any manga/anime because of the story,plot,main character,theme and he changed it all...
Still love this anime.
Ulquiorra is my all time favourite antagonist..
And the girl with big bobs is one of my all time hated female characters.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Got into it in the anime and continued on with the manga where the anime stopped. Fucking loved early Bleach, specifically the soul society arc, which is one of my favorites ever, then it slipped for me right after although Grimmjow was the best and the Ulquiorra fight was pretty good. I remember thinking they should've ended it after Aizen got defeated but I did like the last arc until they TG-style rushed the ending.

It wasn't perfect but I have a lot of nostalgia for it, specifically the first arc. Had it ended there even if the Aizen thing (who was the 1st anime troll character I knew lol) wasn't resolved, I actually would've been fine with it. I miss Bleach :feelsbetrayingman:

The most famous pair, lol.

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Got into it in the anime and continued on with the manga where the anime stopped. Fucking loved early Bleach, specifically the soul society arc, which is one of my favorites ever, then it slipped for me right after although Grimmjow was the best and the Ulquiorra fight was pretty good. I remember thinking they should've ended it after Aizen got defeated but I did like the last arc until they TG-style rushed the ending.

It wasn't perfect but I have a lot of nostalgia for it, specifically the first arc. Had it ended there even if the Aizen thing (who was the 1st anime troll character I knew lol) wasn't resolved, I actually would've been fine with it. I miss Bleach :feelsbetrayingman:

The most famous pair, lol.
Everyone misses bleach.. But brace yourself for the Release of Shinji's bankai.. Fucking devil he is.

I dunno what pair you are talking about lol
[automerge]1567723781[/automerge]
Ok. I know what it is... You naughty child

Last edited:
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Everyone misses bleach.. But brace yourself for the Release of Shinji's bankai.. Fucking devil he is.

I dunno what pair you are talking about lol
My boi Shinji! Out of all the Bleach characters, he's my spirit animal. :pepemusic:

? You know... Her hairpins! :dogkek:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Lol.. I have a huge poster of him in my room.. It has his autograph!
Shit... Can't beat that! ?

But yes, I was talking about the mammary glands. Who was it again? Kenpachi-sama? :blobthink:

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
I watched the anime and read the manga. The last manga arc was really disappointing :(

Beky

Nancy <3
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Any news on the info book that Kubo was doing?

Top Bottom