Island Briss Island

Messages
3,353
Reaction score
7,401
Points
9,700
Salty Doubloons
1,572
Briss Island #8
@Sea
The Shore

The Silver Vampirates survived Sunspear's surprise attack thanks to their commander. Cletus floated in the air using the power of his Raid Suit, watching keenly as his men took to the beach and the scaled the walls of this kingdom. To him, the fun had just begun. A moment of hesitation came from Sunspear's defenders. The lunarian's words had reached them and as a result, they began to lose their confidence. Perhaps they wouldn't be able to stop what was coming after all? However this was short lived, as a new player entered the fray. His voice boomed, quickly raising the morale of his men. Their second wind. The Sunspear naval defense wasn't dead yet.

A shower of cannon fire and bullets would follow, attacking the ships and Vampirate alike. They would not allow the opposition to take their home. The cries of his men under assault had reached Cletus. His smile did not falter. He would put an end to this game quickly and protect them.

"Fufufufufudu! I must admit, your drive to protect your country is admirable! However, we have a mission to complete. It's over!"

The lunarian engulfed his arms in fire, conjuring ten balls of flame. They circled around his body, eager for destruction and teeming with Busoshoko. With the wave of his hand, he launched them at the opposition. Atop the wall, their cannons, the soldier firing their rifles, and their commander were all about to receive a rude awakening. These spheres promised defeat at the hands of a decuplet of explosions and fire.

"Fire Bomb: Scattershot!"

81-100: 3. Large Building Level+3+2=8. Island Level

If this attack is successful, the Vampirates would cheer and continue their advance on the wall. Firing their guns at any survivors of their commanders attacks. With Cletus present, they have no chance of losing.


Town

The soldiers of Sunspear mounted a savage assault on the Vampirates, picking on them slowly but surely. In retaliation, Koza had unleashed a flaming wheel with intentions of completely destroying the opposition. However, thanks to the distance, it left the them with enough time evade. The walls collapsed under Koza's might, catching a few Sunspearian's in it's wake. However the remaining soldiers would just circle around, intending to attack from a different angle.

"Tch. Annoying bunch!"

The Rebel spun his jutte in preparation to launch another flaming projectile their way. Using this small opening Koza gave, the Vampirates roared and fired back with their own guns aiming to suppress their enemy, even if only a little.

Vampirate Guns: 1. Below Street Level

After being caught off guard by Sunspear's strange weaponry, KG retaliated in kind. He destroyed the soldiers with the slam of his axe, causing wolf shaped projectiles to blow the opposition away. But just like ants, more soldiers replaced the defeated armed with the same strange weapons as the others. He was back to square one.

"God damn! Y'all really gettin on my nerves. Enough of this shit already! Just give up!"

A new, smaller group now approached them armed with bolas. Aiming to lock the two of them down, they launched the bolas at the commanders. One caught Koza off-guard, wrapping around his body and arms cutting his attack short.

"Oi, what gives!? KG!"

Due to his size, many more were thrown at the Giant. However they would never reach, the Giant would swiftly jump into the air evading the incoming projectiles. The soldiers would notice the gap in speed despite his size. While in mid air, KG faced the soldiers with open palms. He unleashed a barrage of energy beams that would pierce their bodies would they connect. Intending to take out both the bolas launchers and the new wave as soldiers in one fell swoop

"Now, Sparking KG!"

3.Large Building level +4= 9. Mountain Level

Whether or not the attack was successful, KG would land to the ground with a thud. He would shake the area around him, before grabbing his axe. With lightning speed arm movement and Busoshoko Haki, he launched a destructive air slash capable of cutting down dozens of buildings at the walls around them. Intending to ease the pressure of soldiers firing down at them and their men.


"Boston Horizon!"

4.City Block Level+4+1= 9. Small Country Level
 

Sea

Messages
3,602
Reaction score
6,908
Points
8,300
Salty Doubloons
3,725
Briss #11

Sunspears
@Ebuk
The fight continues in the Sunspear city. Muk and his men would quickly notice the change in tactics and formation by the soldiers. An arc flash strikes the trio quickly, like a flash bang the trio were temporarily blinded, though for some reason Muk seemed to be just fine from the electrical explosion discharged by the congregation of electrical shield. Regardless of that, the trio would be blinded but with Haki one may potentially still deal with issue at hand. However, it would not be possible to detect gunfire in such a case. And that much is a simple problem for the surrounding soldiers.

Barrages of bullets are fired towards the trio, how would Muk be able to dodge them would be anyone’s guess. But even for a few seconds, any bullets would likely hit them, though to what extent remains to be unknown. Muk, presumably running into gunfire would jump into the air, surging electricity with his hands, and combining with the use of Haki he would slam the attack down onto the ground, aiming to electrify and blow away the formation of soldiers. The attack would work, though the electricity wouldn’t be as effective as the man would’ve thought, perhaps due to their equipment and armour. The Haki however broke the formation and sent them flying away.

The formation defeated, and most of the soldiers are effectively down for the count. Several soldiers would retreat and regroup, forced to back down and likely would do so if the trio would leave them be. The tenacious Sunspears would have to think of a different plan. For the trio, they are now near the central part of the city, the castle in sight, the gates out of the city in sight. The road to the castle would be far more perilous, they would defend their King. What would the trio decide to do now? Go back to reinforce the men they left behind? Or to go deeper into enemy territory?

@Mr. Anderson
Back at the shore, the Sunspears are rallying under the command of their general. Cletus, upon hearing the rally would quickly attempt to snuff them out, the longer it takes for the Vampirates to take over Sunspears, the more lives from both sides would be lost. Although they are the invaders, leaving would simply be better for the people. With ten balls of flames conjured by the man, Cletus strikes the men atop the wall. This would lead the men to quickly getting out of the way, thanks to the Lunarian’s not-so subtle attacks, he would find very little success to his own attack as even as the fireballs would destroy more parts of the wall, the any part of the wall remains a cover for the men of Sunspears, minimizing losses for the Sunspears against the gunfire.

Words no longer boomed, their commander quickly instructed the soldiers with hand signals. Moving the soldiers around the wall. No matter how strong Cletus is, eventually a sign of weakness will take him out, they just need to find the right moment. Separated. The Sunspears started to move in groups away from each other – for what purpose however no one in the Vampirates could know. Even with the overwhelming powers of the Vampirates, they remain separated. There are three different groups. Stopping even one side of the Vampirates would be a cause for concern for the invaders. The Sunspears still have the home advantage. And they will make use of everything possible to drive them out. The men would continue to scale up the wall, this time uninterrupted – if Cletus own attack didn’t friendly fire them by accident already. The men would ultimately reach the top. But this time, a group of soldiers did not leave, alone and small – this group of soldiers are all that seems to remain at the wall, the general nowhere to be seen. They were waiting for the Vampirates men to scale up the wall, and once the men were at the top, a moment of vulnerability – as they were about to touch the grounds of the battlements past the parapets would be the chance. Using spears, the soldiers hide behind whatever covers they have and would simply impale the men of Vampirates in safety, the men themselves are more than likely unarmed to scale up the walls, presenting the best opportunity to dwindle the invaders. However, the Sunspears are little in numbers. It would be impossible for them to kill off everyone scaling up the wall at the same time, and overwhelmed they would likely be. Yet this is what the men would do, every kill counts – and it would further force Cletus into protecting his men.

Waiting for Cletus to act, the Sunspears would quietly await.

Back at the town, the remaining Vampirates tries to clear a path, having seen the powerful defense of the Sunspears. In this case, it was more guerrilla warfare than they would expect. The defense isn’t as strong as the ones at the shore as well as the ones Muk have encountered and it is more easily thwarted. Yet the few remaining soldiers would soon become an annoyance and a problem for them. A new group of soldiers arrived and they would throw bolas in an attempt to capture their enemies, restraining them in order to take them out. While Koza was caught off-guard, but the Giant quickly evaded them by jumping into the air, using beams off his palms to quickly take out even more soldiers with ease. With that, KG attempted to land. But this time, what remains of the soldiers would attempt one last defense on this part of the fight. Similarly, to Muk, several few soldiers took up shields and gather into one. Electricity would gather around the shields before an arc flash would be triggered, aiming to blind the giant whilst he is in mid-air, likely impossible to dodge, only to potentially prevent the blind with his arms. Yet having not seen such a move before it would likely be impossible to know. Aiming to blind and disorient KG, the soldiers would throw more spears, this time aimed at any parts that would look to be lest armoured, including the head. The remaining soldiers also would fire into both Koza and KG. The numbers are likely down to a bare few. But if they could take out even one of the Vampirates, it would be huge.

Depending on the success, or if KG would ultimately be able to continue his attacks later on, the area around them including the walls would be likely devastated just from the giant’s drop alone and if the giant continues his attack, it would likely not just destroy the town around him, but also soldiers and perhaps even innocent lives that are either trapped in the fight or hiding. Regardless of the fight, the duo’s fight in this part of the town are about to end.


King's Landing
@Larsi
The Vampirate spoked, immediately threatening the Captain – even going as far as using the barrages of cannon fire to make a point. Though that is likely coincidence. The Captain already with his back turn would instead stopped. It is not his first rodeo, being threatened is something the Captain have seen throughout his career. Yet the Captain only slightly turn his head back, his eyes meet with Larsi. Coldly. He would respond as Zahel finally reeled Larsi back physically.

“If.”

Zahel’s words meant little to the Captain, as much as Larsi’s. The implication was indeed clear. Except the people of Briss aren’t easily as intimidated as the Vampirates seems to think. The Sunspears mounted a powerful defense against Muk over the other end of Briss, it would be foolish mistake one would assume from the most powerful nation in Briss that they would be easily be defeated. Yet the words of Larsi have been heard by the people of King’s Landing. Murmurs and whisperings intensified. Afraid? Maybe. Angry? Hard to say. But his words aren’t the only one for the Captain, the people have heard. Yet emotions are hard to discern from a distance. The Captain would walk away. But not before he would order his men once more.

“Ready the weapons. We will bring those ships down into their watery graves.”

“Yes sir!”


A soldier would quickly run back into the castle. Having not dealt with the Sunspears. The Vampirates on this side of the ship would soon find their luck slowly run out should they not retreat soon. They could continue to barrage into the city, as the people of King’s Landing started to bunker down safely, ordered by the Captain. They are willing to take their chances against the Pirates. The bluff isn’t that easy to pull off. As the ships closes in, so will they soon meet with more returning fire as more cannons are brought out from all parts of the city’s port side. Yet the weapons indicated by the Captain have yet to debut.

Back with the Captain, should Zahel follow the men back to the barracks, obviously protected by several soldiers. Zahel would find himself in a
fort-like barracks situated close to the port, armed with not just soldiers training in the courtyard but also sentries. It would not take long for one to wonder how many of these barracks can be glanced throughout the city itself. No matter, Zahel would be led to the common room of the ground floor, somewhat like a dining room. There wasn’t necessarily speaking an office for superiors. Despite the technological advances, the culture of Briss seems to be backwards to some degree, and King’s Landing is still a lot more medieval than one would have expected. From there, Zahel is given food and water, hospitable for him. And he would be left alone mostly – except for a couple of guards posted near him. The Captain would return, likely to report his findings to the Prince, and to get confirmation from the World Government.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,063
Reaction score
28,928
Points
27,600
Salty Doubloons
13,169
King's Landing Assault #4 @Sea

On the northern side of King’s Landing the small detachment sent from the submarine finally reached their target location. Hiding in the foliage that lay close by the walls, the small group paused. Koujiro pulled out a transponder snail, making sure to speak quietly enough so that anyone nearby couldn’t hear them. Back on the Silver Bullet, still in the midst of repelling cannonfire from the enemy, Kaladin’s own snail rung. Giving it to a nearby soldier, he returned to the defense, while the woman answered the call.

Bricks spotted. Koujiro said over the call, the words were a predetermined code that the group was ready at their location, used to mask their intention in case anyone was listening in. Hearing the words, Kaladin paused for a moment, replying with the confirmation code. Boats departing.

The quick call ended, Kalading turned towards the soldier who had been holding the snail phone. Tell the cannoneers to strike at target location November. Giving the phone back to Kaladin she ran off to give the orders. Moments later a barrage of cannonfire flew from the ship shooting higher than previous projectiles. Cresting the city wall, it flew past most of the buildings, only a couple of them striking roofs on their path, before a majority of them came crashing down.

The dedicated strike hit the northern city wall, demolishing parts of it, even bringing down a guard tower. The dust and debris caused by the devastation spread both outside and inside the city. Hiding in the trees just outside the city walls, Lady Manaka and her group was waiting for exactly this, having planned the secondary strike team with Larsi before ever reaching Briss. Rushing out under the cover of dust and debris, they rushed towards and inside the city walls.

Among the rubble and destruction of the city wall, Manaka and Koujiro’s group found several city guards dead or dying among the rubble. They considered taking their uniforms as disguises, but naked guards here and bloody and torn armors would be too suspicious. Instead they ran inside the city proper, taking advantage of the chaos and terror to hide among the civilians that fled away from the target location.

Returning to his defense of the ships, Kaladin noticed there was suddenly renewed fire from the shore. To not give them any easier targets he gave the command to halt the ships advance for now, instead focusing on returning fire. The sudden renewal of firepower was worrying and meant that perhaps Kaladin would have to hold back his use of the magnetic harness to conserve stamina.


_____________________​

Aboard the marine ship Larsi was brought inside the hull, out of view from the soldiers and people of King’s Landing. As soon as this happened, he twisted his hands, snapping the piece of metal that bound his hands together. The chains that bound his body uncoiled themselves and wrapped around his wrists and arms instead. With a swift move he grabbed the metal rod that had connected his wrists and neck, sending out a stream of mist in front of him where a cage to fit his size was positioned. Where there previously had been nothing now sat an image of Larsi in chains, sleeping against the wall. Turning to Zahel, Larsi shook his head.

I doubt they would have fallen for it much longer anyway. I will follow behind you, though I might not be able to follow inside. Take this in case you get in trouble and need to warn me suddenly. The giant handed Zahel a circular disc, one of two identical devices he carried at all times. Then, with another move of his staff the same type of mist enveloped him, and he disappeared from sight.

Moments later Zahel emerged from the ship. Behind him, hidden from anyone’s eyes came Larsi. Although he had to be careful to not step too heavy, his legs allowed him to step gently enough that among the commotion of a city such as this it shouldn’t be noticeable. And so it was that soon Larsi was hiding in plain sight outside the barracks, while Zahel was waiting inside, the captain just having departed.

Seeing the captain exiting, Larsi decided he could not let the man go, but also not leave Zahel exposed like this. With a wave of his staff once more he sent mist inside the room, a smaller version of himself appeared by Zahel and the guards. The appearance would catch the guards by surprise, and probably realizing what it meant, Zahel whipped out cloth from his arms,wrapping it around their necks. Life and breath fleeing the two men, they would fall to the floor, soon unmoving.

Not bothering to hide the bodies more than pushing them up against the wall so they weren’t immediately visible from outside, Zahel quickly donned the armor of one of the men. A couple minutes later he exited the barracks, dressed in the attire of the city guard. Still invisible to the naked eye, he knelt down and spoke to the former king. Only the expectation of Larsi speaking stopped Zahel from jumping at the sudden words.
The captain headed down the street ahead of you, I saw him only a moment ago, if we hurry we should be able to find him. He sticks out too much in his uniform.

And so the two of them started down the street, following the captain to the prince.


God of Mischief, Loki: Gambit forms multiple illusions of himself and/or disappears completely.
- Unranked, requires 81 Navigation
 
Messages
2,117
Reaction score
5,902
Points
5,450
Salty Doubloons
2,479
Briss #9

Sunspears
@Sea




Reopening his eyes as his attack was released, Muk saw first hand how his assault was received. Smiling as he saw the remaining soldiers who had survived were fleeing. He didn't waste time to whistle, thus giving a signal to Freiza and Janemba that it was over. Having kept their eyes closed, the duo did know through their observational haki, but they were listening to their Vice Admiral orders.

Both of them looking at the scenery, Freiza giggled as he saw the countless bodies on the ground. While Janemba just grinned.

"Well, seems that those side characters have just decided to drop dead... Frahahahahaha...
So.. It might be best for us to not slow down. The sooner we take over this land the better..."


Turning his head to look back at Freiza as he said those words. He didn't say a word, just grinned himself. As he then looked at Janemba, the pirate saw him nodding at him, thus giving his stamp of approval as well.

"Obviously that's the plan. However, I just remembered that you're quite an expert in dealing with taking over a hostile land, Freiza.... I'll take the lead, however, I'd appreciate for you to use your experience to pin point the high ranking members of this kingdom. We wouldn't want to get rid of people who could help us take this land without any hassle.

Janemba.. Don't worry.. I've got a special job for you. It's not the moment.."


As he finished what he said, the pirate turned his head back towards the Castle. In an instant, all three of them started to run again. Following the same formation, Muk in front followed closely by Freiza and Janemba who were running side by side.
They were prepared to make this entire Kingdom their own.
 

Sea

Messages
3,602
Reaction score
6,908
Points
8,300
Salty Doubloons
3,725
Briss #12
@Larsi


King’s Landing
The Vampirate ships would lay out more firepower towards the city’s walls. But the returning fire this time even greater vigour and power would halt the Vampirates approach into a more defensive position as they would fire upon each other. However, this is not the end of the problem for the ships. From the horizons, smoke could be seen slightly popping from both sides, leading to a continuous exchange of cannon fire. But soon, for the Vampirates on the ships, they would suddenly starts hearing a loud whistling sound, its volume of the whistling would rapidly increase seconds to seconds and the sound could eventually be pinpointed from above them. Cannons rained down from above in large quantities from the skies, immolated with fire as it drops down upon the far distance of the ships. Like a storm of meteors descending upon them, they are now being fired with artillery-like bombardment. And this time, these weren’t just cannon balls. They were explosive in nature. Even if these cannon balls does not hit the ships, the cannon balls would explode, generating a powerful explosion capable of hitting the ships without as much as touching them. Landing a direct hit would be even worse, for it would likely kill the crew members of the ships with relative ease, and with the far distance and change of tactics – landing a hit directly makes it far more possible since the Vampirates would not expect it, and that the constant cannon fire by both sides would make it harder to quickly notice and react quickly enough to move their ships away in time. The power of these artillery may not be on the same level as some of the Sunspear weapons, but dealing significant damages to the ship if enough direct hits are made, is very likely.

Back on King’s Landing. Larsi would appear outside of the barracks. A rather terrible idea. Hiding in plain sights was effectively impossible, not only was he seen by citizens and guards alike during the small exchange by the ports. Even with the citizens evacuating from the port side of the town or bunkering down, him especially of being a giant makes it easier to see him by a far margin and while there are various human sizes around there are no giants and even then for his size, there are no one that tall. The citizens would eventually have seen him for those that are by the port. Larsi would only lucked out by the simple fact that the guards stood sentry of the barracks do not recognize Larsi as they are not there by virtue of being a sentry for the barracks. This would allow him to send a smaller version of himself through a mist. Which would eventually be used to surprise the guards with Zahel. Inside the dining room, a common room for all the guards – the appearance of Larsi managed to surprise of the guards allowing Zahel to make quick work of them. But soon, that is where their luck ends.

“KYAAAAAA! IT’S THE CRIMINAL!”

Outside the barracks, Larsi’ large stature has been finally caught on by one of the citizens hunkering down. His size made sneaking a human city almost impossible, it is by luck that the man wasn’t spotted the moment he left the ship. This prompts the sentry’s attention, and finally beyond. Using guns, the sentries pointed their guns atop the barracks, while the citizen quickly ran off in fear. This leads to more guards taking notice, some would quickly run to alert the rest – while others quickly approach Larsi, with swords and spears at the ready. Their equipment simple on first look, but one shouldn’t expect a normal weaponry in Briss given the situation in Sunspear.

“STAY WHERE YOU ARE!”

And not only that, inside the barracks, Zahel’s luck would run out too. He wasn’t even a private room; it was a common place for guards to dine at. And soon with the situation outside the barracks would alert guards into the dining hall and that much, whether Zahel has dressed or not no longer matters. The guards would know their own members enough, in these fort-like barracks where they are their own legion or battlements and that the dressed down guards on the wall is more than enough for anyone to conclude. The guards are quickly gathering, and they would withdrew their weapons, ready to capture Zahel.

“He’s not from the World Government! Arrest him!”

The bell would be heard. Loud. Soon, more guards would arrive and surround them. Those on the ships would be even worse off. Communication travels fast, they do not have to travel anywhere to report any messages, Den Den Mushi exists after all.
 
Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,063
Reaction score
28,928
Points
27,600
Salty Doubloons
13,169
Back on King’s Landing. Larsi would appear outside of the barracks. A rather terrible idea. Hiding in plain sights was effectively impossible, not only was he seen by citizens and guards alike during the small exchange by the ports. Even with the citizens evacuating from the port side of the town or bunkering down, him especially of being a giant makes it easier to see him by a far margin and while there are various human sizes around there are no giants and even then for his size, there are no one that tall. The citizens would eventually have seen him for those that are by the port. Larsi would only lucked out by the simple fact that the guards stood sentry of the barracks do not recognize Larsi as they are not there by virtue of being a sentry for the barracks. This would allow him to send a smaller version of himself through a mist. Which would eventually be used to surprise the guards with Zahel. Inside the dining room, a common room for all the guards – the appearance of Larsi managed to surprise of the guards allowing Zahel to make quick work of them. But soon, that is where their luck ends.

“KYAAAAAA! IT’S THE CRIMINAL!”

Outside the barracks, Larsi’ large stature has been finally caught on by one of the citizens hunkering down. His size made sneaking a human city almost impossible, it is by luck that the man wasn’t spotted the moment he left the ship. This prompts the sentry’s attention, and finally beyond. Using guns, the sentries pointed their guns atop the barracks, while the citizen quickly ran off in fear. This leads to more guards taking notice, some would quickly run to alert the rest – while others quickly approach Larsi, with swords and spears at the ready. Their equipment simple on first look, but one shouldn’t expect a normal weaponry in Briss given the situation in Sunspear.
I'm just gonna ignore this part since Larsi has been invisible ever since leaving the ship, i even emphasized it near the end of the post, which happens after they are supposed to notice him:
Still invisible to the naked eye, he knelt down and spoke to the former king.

King's Landing Assault #5 @Sea

Through the chaos and destruction of the battle, Kaladin suddenly heard a whistling sound. Sat atop one of the masts near the front of the Silver Bullet he had a good vantage point, seeing over most of the smoke that blanketed the air around the ships. The sound cut straight through to the former marine, reminding him of the destruction of Halladren. His eyes shot upward, seeking the source of the sound. Seeing specks that dotted the air and their flight carrying them towards the ships he had sworn to protect, Kaladin shouted out a command as he dropped from his perch.
Evasive maneuvers, all ships!


Landing on top of the front cannon of the ship he steeled his body, planting his feet firmly. Then, using the entire ship as a counter weight he focused on the incoming strikes. Yet his range was not so far that he could push them aside until the last moment. As his orders of evasion were being forwarded to the helmsmen of the other ships, the Silver Bullet turned by its own volition. It was a strange sensation, standing atop a living ship.


With a scream Kaladin started pushing once more, trying his best to divert those that would still hit their mark. Blessedly he managed to deflect the initial wave from direct strikes. Yet the hellscape was far from over. Explosions rocked the waters near the ships, shaking the constructions to the very core. Several pirates were knocked off the ships, crying out for help as they fell into the water below. Kaladin himself was knocked backwards off the cannon, crashing onto the deck of the ship. Coughing, he managed to croak out more commands as he rose to his feet.
Storms, watch the skies for artillery strikes! See if any of those fallen in the sea can be saved, but tell the other ships to spread out more! We cannot be caught unaware like that again!

_______________​

Back in the military barracks in Briss, Zahel’s plan fell apart the moment he stepped outside the room, dressed in the uniform of the local armsmen he had not expected to be found out so quickly. Well, all their plans seemed to fall apart right away, why not this one too? In mere seconds he was surrounded, weapons drawn. Yet while they held the numbers, Zahel was as deadly as a small army unto himself.


From within his sleeves uncoiled several meters of cloth, falling loosely down towards the ground, trailing up along his arms. Reaching out with his spirit, he sensed the moves of every person in the building and his reactions were empowered. Dashing forwards with speed that might seem blinding to several of those who tried to apprehend him, the ropes formed a net around and behind him, hoping to catch those that even tried to keep up with his speed unaware. Reaching the other side of the room he pulled the net hard. Anyone caught in its trap would be sent flying with great force against the wall.

His strips of cloth fallen to the floor again, Zahel whipped them back, folding them around his arm as he drew one of his swords. Walking quickly through the room towards the directions those that had called out had run, he kept an eye on the soldiers fallen on the ground. Should there be any in the room that stirred, he would put them out of their misery, a quick slice across the neck or a stab through their chest. Zahel might have mercy for civilians, but not for those that willingly signed up to join military forces. With his free hand he fished out the disk that Larsi had given him. Exiting out into the hallway leading out of the building, Zahel was met with a group of soldiers rushing into the hallway from another door, pausing in their rush towards where he had come from. Clearly they had been sent to make sure he was taken care of. Behind them through the open door Zahel could see communications devices, people speaking into Den Den Mushis and the like.


Sorry. Zahel said, holding up the disk, facing the men and the room behind them, his feet firmly placed on the ground to brace against what was about to happen. With a click he unleashed the power within, sending a shock through his arm. Yet it was nothing compared to what was blasted the other way. The soldiers in front of him were blown to pieces and engulfed in fire immediately. The walls around the doorway, along with the floor and ceiling were blown to smithereens. While the blast was powerful, it was not large, and didn’t fully engulf the room with its main force, yet the force of debris sent inwards still tore the place apart.

Despite knowing what he had been about to unleash, Zahel had not expected such force. Coughing, he stepped down the hallway, away from the chaos and destruction, towards sunlight. Still trying to clear his vision and throat, he exited the building, steadying himself on the doorframe. Behind, he could hear the building groaning, as if it was about to give in.

He was about to step away when something large grabbed hold of him, lifting him off the ground. Yet he saw nothing, but he could feel the touch. Trying to fight the grip, he soon realized whatever it was, it was stronger than himself.


Calm yourself.
Larsi’s voice spoke to him as he was pulled inside a cloth that seemed to emerge from nowhere. His coat he realized. Hold on, we need to get out of here, quickly.

Larsi was talking quietly, and as he pressed Zahel under his coat, he had no option but to hang onto the giant’s shirt, hidden by the same illusion that hid the giant from view.

With Zahel retrieved, Larsi started walking away from the building, faster than before. He figured his steps would be far less noticeable given the explosions that had just occurred, and the crowds on the streets even more restless now. He set down the path he had seen the captain go only moments before, hoping to be able to catch up with him, still using his illusion as a cover. At the same time, he pulled out his den den mushi, dialing his men back on the marine ship.


You need to get out of there, now. I don’t know if they are warning the guards at the port, but our cover has been blown. Abandon the ship or set sail immediately!

Back on the ship the men kicked into action, the ship never having properly docked. One of the guards questioned the men as they were loosening the ropes that held it in place. They tried giving excuses that they had orders to carry their prisoner further down the river should they decide King’s Landing wasn’t safe. Hopefully for them they would fall for it, at least for long enough for them to set sail.


Shrouds and Rat-Line Knot: The user creates a large net out of ropes and slams it on top of several enemies.
- DPR: C, requires 31 Mastery, 11 Strength
81 str + C = City block level

The explosive Larsi had handed Zahel:
2x Explosives
Requires 100 science: Takes 6 slots - DPR: A, 10m diameter
Mountain Level DPR
Explodes in one direction in a cone shape.
 
Messages
3,353
Reaction score
7,401
Points
9,700
Salty Doubloons
1,572
Briss Island #9
@Sea @Ebuk

The Shore

The explosive attacks hit where intended, destroying the walls where the soldiers stood. But the soldiers still remained, managing to move out of the way ahead. Perhaps due to the flashy preparation of his technique. They took cover behind the destroyed bits of walls, avoiding the flying bullets of his men. Cletus' smile didn't falter. It was only a matter of time before these men fell, their efforts only delayed the inevitable. But for now, his men scaled the wall uninterrupted, slightly rattled due to the explosions nearly taking them out.

"Fufufufufufu...what is this?"

The Lunarian raised brow at the Sunspearian's movements. Their small battalion had seperated into even smaller groups, seperating from each other as they waited patiently for the Vampirates climb the top of the wall. Once the pirates had climbed over, the soldiers would impale them from the safety of their cover. The Vampirates had to sheathe their weapons to scale the wall, and the people of Sunspear would take every chance they could get. Some would buckle, having their vitals pierced, and fall back down below. While others that weren't so badly wounded by the spear's strikes would attempt to grab hold of the spears as they impaled their bodies. They needed to give each other enough time to reach the top of the wall. The great Vampirates wouldn't be trumped by such a simple strategy.

"You Sunspear bastards! We're the Silver Vampirates!"
"That's right! General Cletus has carried us along the way! It would be a disgrace for us to not pull our own weight! Mere spears cannot stop us muahahaha!!!"
"FOR LORD GAMBIT!!"


Cletus floated above it all, watching everything unfold. He thought back to moments before, when he was filled with doubt.

You can't save everyone from dying. If this is bothering you so much, all you have to do is become stronger Cletus! Strong enough that you will never lose to anyone again! HIHIHIHI!!
"Fufufufufufu....It would seem I should also put my faith in others. Expect them to be strong too. Right, Ansel?"

Of course, he would be met with silence. Ansel and Cletus were now one and the same. With a clenched fist, the lunarian searched for the general from up above. But he was no where to be found. He would chuckle to himself, arrogance on full display.

"After that big speech, your general runs like a coward? Frightened off by my display of power was he?"

He flew to the wall and landing on a destroyed portion with a thud, Infront of a seperate group of soldiers. While his men fought desperately to reach the peak of the wall. He pressed a button on the raid suit's belt, deactivating it and returning it to it's canister before throwing it down below to the shore. Turning to the Sunspear soldiers.

No more technology. I fight with my own strength.

"Time is of the essence. Tell me, where did your general run off too?"

----------------------------------------------------------------
The Town

KG's Raid Suit powered attack tore through the enemy soldiers like paper. Deciding to take advantage of this opening provided by his friend, Koza quickly freed himself from the bindings of the bolas. However, the Sunspearians would do something else they both wouldn't expect. The remaining soldiers would gather their shields into one. Electricity pulsed and gathered in the shields before releasing an arc flash that blinded the Giant while he was mid air.

"Gah!! What the shit!?"
"KG!!"

The fell the ground with a thud, temporarily blinded by the enemies efforts. KG's plans to take out the surrounding soldiers was thwarted. The Sunspear soldiers they did not waste this opportunity, open firing on the Vampirates Soldiers, accompanied by thrown spears. Perhaps they didn't think they could take down the entire army of pirates in time. But they HAD to try to take down atleast one of the generals. But Alas, their Raid Suits provided ample protection against the projectiles still. Koza, at this point, had had enough. He launched himself towards the soldiers with cruel intent and black Busoshoko. The man rapidly twirled his jutte until it caught aflame, then thrust it into his enemies ten times. As a result, a highly compressed blast of air mixed with flames was formed that spanned a radius of 16 metres. It fired outwards like it was fired from a cannon. With this Koza intended to defeat these shield and spear wielding soldiers for good.

"We've played your game long enough! Now, Guns N'Roses!!"

81-100: 3. Large Building Level+A:3+2=8. Island Level
 
Last edited:

Sea

Messages
3,602
Reaction score
6,908
Points
8,300
Salty Doubloons
3,725
Briss #13
@Larsi

The ships met with heavy resistance from King’s Landing, from normal cannon fire to artillery strikes upon the skies, Kaladin’s quick actions however saved the ships from destruction. Several pirates would fell overboard from the explosion rocking upon the ships and waves, but considering the initial wave of artillery strikes did not damage the ships meaningful – they were much luckier. The defense of King’s Landing has become much more of a dangerous fight, not counting of the fact that there are no naval ships to be seen yet. If there are any. Staying too long in such drawn out fight would quickly become disadvantageous. Not all information regarding their weapon placements could be garnered for the time being. The castle perhaps? The cannon fires are also situated on the port side as well as the town. And they are difficult to deal with. Kaladin would spread out his ships but it is likely not a fight to take for the time being. Cannon fires continue to barrage the ships, but it the next wave of artillery strikes is nowhere to be seen. Perhaps reloading. The men of King’s Landing doing what it takes to drive away the pirates.

Back at town in the barracks, the men quickly found out Zahel’s wicked deeds. Causing them to retaliate. A person from the World Government wouldn’t have killed a guard for no good reason especially if they are only escorting. Yet Zahel’s movements are quick, fast to the untrained eyes that are the soldiers. Using cloth to roped the soldiers, entrapping them like a net as he blitzes past them with ease. With a powerful tug, he pulled hard. Causing the group of soldiers to be quickly thrown into the wall with incredible force. Destroying the structural integrity of it as parts of the wall quickly broke down, likely causing the ceiling to slump into collapse. This would alert the others around the barracks, after all it is a powerful sound with all the commotion that just happened. Quickly making use of the fact that the soldiers thrown to the wall would either be unconscious or in a concussion – the man killed them off. Zahel would leave the room, any guards that would quickly arrive to the scene were easily dispatched as well, being much stronger than mere soldiers to boot. A trail of bodies to follow. Even whilst in disguise, the trail of bodies would not do much to hide. He would eventually found a room in which there are several communication devices such as Den Den Mushi, though truth be told is only a couple of them. Likely use for inter-barracks communication as well as for personal matters and such. The barracks are not much of an actual military but rather more of militia to an extent. They are but guards to protect their home. Using an inventive object, a disk – Zahel activated the object – and soon an explosion occurred, like a bomb. It would erupt, the poor souls of the barracks would not see it coming. The flames and power would vaporize them quickly, a quick death for them. The room destroyed, communications within and with the barracks went down. It would eventually descend into further chaos, more soldiers or guards from the other barracks would soon quickly gather into investigations, though that would take some time. The barracks on the port however, part of the fort would collapse from it, though the other half would remain intact.

Getting out of the barracks, almost buried alive by his own machinations. He would find himself reunited with Larsi. Through the invisibility, they would quickly go further into town, following the path in which the Captain last took off. The day still bright, but with the chaos in the port, getting away can be somewhat easier, so long as they don’t expose themselves.

Back at the port, the message by Zehal drove his men to quickly plan their escape. They are isolated without Zehal and Larsi’s protection and if communication got up to the guards at the port they would be quickly arrested, or worse – killed. But thankfully, communications with the guards at port weren’t necessarily fast. Everything went like a blur of seconds. Even with communications, confusion would create hesitation and doubts. The men quickly gave excuses, and thankfully for that – the situation with the barracks would only serve to cause more confusion, they did not know what to do. They cannot stop a ship from the World Government from leaving if that’s what they want. Excuses galore. It would work. And so the ship managed to set sail. But it would only be for a short while before communications finally got in. And that would lead to the guards shouting. Gunfire would occur, shooting upon the ship. Cannons would not fire however; they are too close to the port be fired upon for the time being and thus only bullets would be the only form of attack the ship had to ensure. The cannons were also busy with the pirate ships out in the seas as well. A small period of time for the ship to quickly assess where and what they could do to safely exit the port.

Eventually, Larsi and Zehal would take a path towards the castle. But they would find another obstacle – another fort that would act as the outpost protecting the castle gates. It would be where most of the soldiers that King’s Landing would be found. Larger, with more weaponry such as cannons and the like – a small river stood between them, the drawbridge that would allow access withdrawn. One may imagine it being due to what occur in the barracks back at the port. But it could also only be lowered when authority is given. Near that entrance to the fort, the Captain whom travelled out of the port side of the town with a horse as well as a couple of soldiers as guards, perhaps likely not having any form of communication and the events at the port was too far to be heard outright that he did not return to it. A lucky break. He would soon approach the fort in clear view, which there would be only one singular chance, a very small window to do something. If the Captain heads into the fort it would likely destroy the remaining chances of an infiltration. Outside of that, the only proper way to enter the castle would be through the drawbridge should the Pirates intend to infiltrate the castle. But perhaps there are access points to be found, tunnels to be explored, a river stood between them – this means there’s a possible chance that river flows inwards to the castle as well. Though with Larsi it may prove impossible for a giant of his size to enter any existing tunnels despite considered small for his race.

Next time if I make a mistake, misinterpret something or forgot about something, which I'm bound to do so once in a while. You can just PM me and I will make the necessary edits to correct them lol. Similarly if you are also confused with my words which I sometimes tend to write it vaguely on purpose or that I simply didn't write it clearly you may PM me as well. Like the Captain which he actually never left the barracks lol (though don't worry about it as it's not a big deal).
[automerge]1668690715[/automerge]
Sunspears
@Ebuk
The soldiers backed off, to regroup for another defense – a smart move. Against powerful enemies such as the Vampirates they have to be careful not to throw away their lives needlessly, else they risk too much losses. This means that the small skirmish in the centre of the town would come to the Vampirates victory for the time being. The three would converse, quickly formulating a plan to try and take the land without a hassle, perhaps referring to a civil problem, though with the invasion such chances are pretty low. But no matter, they have plotted their plans and they would move again. They would run straight for the castle gates, aimed to cut off the head of enemy as fast as possible. The longer it takes, the lesser men they would have at the end of it, meaning lesser chance of future invasions even if they would to succeed taking down the Sunspears.

As the trio ran through the town towards the castle, they could see civilians alike, running away from the city or into the castle, evacuating for the protection behind the castle walls. Soon, they would reach the front of the castle, a large wall surrounding the main structure and its courtyard filled with guards, cannons and the like. The massive castle gate already in the process of closing as the remaining civilians escape into the castle. The soldiers would quickly notice the arrival of the trio warned long before by the remaining soldiers from the town and without hesitation they would cocked their guns, torches towards the back of the cannons. One of them would shout.

“Fire!”

The Sunspears fire off their guns, lighting the fuse of the cannons as a storm of bullets and cannonballs would barrage the area in which the trio would stood. Their area was already cleared off friendlies, only that abandoned house structure remains, allowing the soldiers to utilize a more discriminatory shooting to ensure they would take out the trio. The barrage of guns and cannons are powerful. Given what they have seen of the Sunspears so far, they are likely to have more powerful arsenal of weaponry and technologies unseen, especially now they are closer to the castle the defense likely even tougher.

Cannon/Gun DPR: 6. City Level

@Mr. Anderson
Over the shore end of the Sunspears, a more brutal fight between Vampirates and the Sunspear could be seen. The Sunspears utilizing a simple strategy to take out the climbing Vampirates would come into a bloody massacre. The tenacious soldiers of both side atop the wall suffered heavy losses. Each side trying to come out on top of the other, one side take the opportunity to rid the disarmed invaders scaling the wall whilst the other doing whatever it takes to overwhelm them. Sunspear soldiers would start to retreat from the wall, slowly giving ground to the larger group of soldiers. However, Cletus would take the advantage to stop the retreat of the soldiers near his landing, already deactivating his raid suit back into its canister. One may consider that to be the man’s pride though foolish in this case. A couple of soldiers, slowly overwhelm would be the target of Cletus’ questioning. But he would find Sunspears loyal to the end. They do not negotiate with pirate scums. The couple of soldiers, still wielding onto the spears would quickly picked up the spears left behind.

“Die! Pirate scum!”

Thrown with the three spears, the spears are similarly special, the spearhead would start to generate heat, blistering as it becomes red. It would sear, not just impale its target when thrown, and the target of which is Cletus, whom now without a raid suit would have a dangerous attack to deal with. One of the soldiers kept a spear with him, probably for defense as needed. But that’s not all that Cletus have to deal with. The spears are but a distraction. Two shots from two different directions, one from the town area and the other from the other side of the wall was fired from a distance, following the sounds of gunfire. Two bullets aimed at Cletus from his right as well as behind him, the Sunspears would take the advantage of the distraction of the spears, the fact that it is an invasion thus gun sounds would be muffled as part of the chaotic situation, meaning less likely to for Cletus would realize he would be shot at, one aimed for the back and the other the guts.

Spear DPR: 21-40: 0. Street Level
Gun DPR: 41-60: 1. Wall/Tree Level

At the other side of the town is Koza and KG, the attack succeeded, the plans however did not come into the results they hoped for. The raid suit is sufficiently durable enough to prevent the user from getting damaged. Thus most likely saving the life of the giant if not getting terribly injured. Frustrated, the Vampirates strike back harder, with brutality they quickly dispatched the soldiers, finishing the current battle for good as no soldiers would remain around their vicinity. From there Koza and KG could either deeper into the city and likely meet up with Muk’s group or return to the shore area to help secure the area.
 
Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,063
Reaction score
28,928
Points
27,600
Salty Doubloons
13,169
Briss #13
@Larsi

The ships met with heavy resistance from King’s Landing, from normal cannon fire to artillery strikes upon the skies, Kaladin’s quick actions however saved the ships from destruction. Several pirates would fell overboard from the explosion rocking upon the ships and waves, but considering the initial wave of artillery strikes did not damage the ships meaningful – they were much luckier. The defense of King’s Landing has become much more of a dangerous fight, not counting of the fact that there are no naval ships to be seen yet. If there are any. Staying too long in such drawn out fight would quickly become disadvantageous. Not all information regarding their weapon placements could be garnered for the time being. The castle perhaps? The cannon fires are also situated on the port side as well as the town. And they are difficult to deal with. Kaladin would spread out his ships but it is likely not a fight to take for the time being. Cannon fires continue to barrage the ships, but it the next wave of artillery strikes is nowhere to be seen. Perhaps reloading. The men of King’s Landing doing what it takes to drive away the pirates.

Back at town in the barracks, the men quickly found out Zahel’s wicked deeds. Causing them to retaliate. A person from the World Government wouldn’t have killed a guard for no good reason especially if they are only escorting. Yet Zahel’s movements are quick, fast to the untrained eyes that are the soldiers. Using cloth to roped the soldiers, entrapping them like a net as he blitzes past them with ease. With a powerful tug, he pulled hard. Causing the group of soldiers to be quickly thrown into the wall with incredible force. Destroying the structural integrity of it as parts of the wall quickly broke down, likely causing the ceiling to slump into collapse. This would alert the others around the barracks, after all it is a powerful sound with all the commotion that just happened. Quickly making use of the fact that the soldiers thrown to the wall would either be unconscious or in a concussion – the man killed them off. Zahel would leave the room, any guards that would quickly arrive to the scene were easily dispatched as well, being much stronger than mere soldiers to boot. A trail of bodies to follow. Even whilst in disguise, the trail of bodies would not do much to hide. He would eventually found a room in which there are several communication devices such as Den Den Mushi, though truth be told is only a couple of them. Likely use for inter-barracks communication as well as for personal matters and such. The barracks are not much of an actual military but rather more of militia to an extent. They are but guards to protect their home. Using an inventive object, a disk – Zahel activated the object – and soon an explosion occurred, like a bomb. It would erupt, the poor souls of the barracks would not see it coming. The flames and power would vaporize them quickly, a quick death for them. The room destroyed, communications within and with the barracks went down. It would eventually descend into further chaos, more soldiers or guards from the other barracks would soon quickly gather into investigations, though that would take some time. The barracks on the port however, part of the fort would collapse from it, though the other half would remain intact.

Getting out of the barracks, almost buried alive by his own machinations. He would find himself reunited with Larsi. Through the invisibility, they would quickly go further into town, following the path in which the Captain last took off. The day still bright, but with the chaos in the port, getting away can be somewhat easier, so long as they don’t expose themselves.

Back at the port, the message by Zehal drove his men to quickly plan their escape. They are isolated without Zehal and Larsi’s protection and if communication got up to the guards at the port they would be quickly arrested, or worse – killed. But thankfully, communications with the guards at port weren’t necessarily fast. Everything went like a blur of seconds. Even with communications, confusion would create hesitation and doubts. The men quickly gave excuses, and thankfully for that – the situation with the barracks would only serve to cause more confusion, they did not know what to do. They cannot stop a ship from the World Government from leaving if that’s what they want. Excuses galore. It would work. And so the ship managed to set sail. But it would only be for a short while before communications finally got in. And that would lead to the guards shouting. Gunfire would occur, shooting upon the ship. Cannons would not fire however; they are too close to the port be fired upon for the time being and thus only bullets would be the only form of attack the ship had to ensure. The cannons were also busy with the pirate ships out in the seas as well. A small period of time for the ship to quickly assess where and what they could do to safely exit the port.

Eventually, Larsi and Zehal would take a path towards the castle. But they would find another obstacle – another fort that would act as the outpost protecting the castle gates. It would be where most of the soldiers that King’s Landing would be found. Larger, with more weaponry such as cannons and the like – a small river stood between them, the drawbridge that would allow access withdrawn. One may imagine it being due to what occur in the barracks back at the port. But it could also only be lowered when authority is given. Near that entrance to the fort, the Captain whom travelled out of the port side of the town with a horse as well as a couple of soldiers as guards, perhaps likely not having any form of communication and the events at the port was too far to be heard outright that he did not return to it. A lucky break. He would soon approach the fort in clear view, which there would be only one singular chance, a very small window to do something. If the Captain heads into the fort it would likely destroy the remaining chances of an infiltration. Outside of that, the only proper way to enter the castle would be through the drawbridge should the Pirates intend to infiltrate the castle. But perhaps there are access points to be found, tunnels to be explored, a river stood between them – this means there’s a possible chance that river flows inwards to the castle as well. Though with Larsi it may prove impossible for a giant of his size to enter any existing tunnels despite considered small for his race.

Next time if I make a mistake, misinterpret something or forgot about something, which I'm bound to do so once in a while. You can just PM me and I will make the necessary edits to correct them lol. Similarly if you are also confused with my words which I sometimes tend to write it vaguely on purpose or that I simply didn't write it clearly you may PM me as well. Like the Captain which he actually never left the barracks lol (though don't worry about it as it's not a big deal).
yeah, im sorry, i was gonna, but i was running out of time for activity, and i had apparently missed the notification for your post, so i just wanted to make sure i got it in. And my god, I'm sorry, I must have misread it lmao. that one is definitely on me :pandacry:
King's Landing Assault #6 @Sea

Kaladin finally got back to his feet, the footing less steady than he would have liked, the ship rocked by waves and explosions as it turned sideways, keeping itself moving. Around him several sailors rushed to the edges, carrying ropes and floating devices, running to help those that had fallen overboard, though it was likely too late for most of them. Kaladin himself turned his attention to those that he could save, bringing out his den den mushi once more. After a few seconds of calling, the group on the other side picked up. Choosing his words with care, Kaladin made sure it could be mistaken for communication between ships in case anyone was listening in on them.

______________________________​


We are facing heavy artillery fire, please take it out.

Roger.
Koujiro responded to the call from Kaladin, pocketing his snail phone once more. He hid in an alley a bit off the streets, with the other people in his group spread out to watch for guards while civilians rushed through the streets still, though trying to appear nonchalant about the whole thing. Stepping out into the light again, he approached Lady Manaka, speaking to her in hushed tones. We need to take out the artillery cannons before they take out our ships.

We need to figure out where they are first. Either we’ll have to interrogate the local guards for information, or we’ll need to find somewhere high up to spot them, hopefully without needing to wait for the next barrage.
The commander said, stepping out onto the street proper, looking in either direction. The throng of people went downhill, away from the toughest fighting. Behind the stream of bodies in the distance stood a guard tower, embedded into another part of the city wall, overlooking both the inside and outside of the city.

With a nod of her head Manaka started walking against the crowd, the others in her group following, spread out as to not attract obvious attention.



______________________________​


Following the captain, Larsi had to not only keep track of the man among the increasingly busy street, he also needed to step around more and more people. And so it was that the fort came into view for the two pirates as the captain was crossing the drawbridge, almost outside of the range. Cursing to himself, Larsi tried to speed up, jogging across the less busy street around the fort. However before he was even half the way to the drawbridge it would start to rise, and he knew that if he tried using the bridge to get across, it would reveal him, even if he remained invisible.

Yet the giant did not falter nor slow, continuing a steady jog even as the captain disappeared from view, as if swallowed by the fort itself. The streets were lined with several metal objects, many of them embedded into the ground or buildings. Focusing his energy on them through the harness that wrapped around his torso, Larsi leapt. Then he Pushed. He felt his stomach lurch as his body was sent flying upwards and forwards at high speeds. The air pressed against his body as if the wind was pressing down on him, yet it was only the force of his ascent. Behind him several objects and metal fixtures bent or broke, some even ripping from their place. The noise and disturbances might alert the guards in the fort, though it might draw their attention away from the real danger.

In the span of a second or two he had catapulted up over the drawbridge and the wall itself, hanging in the air above the fort, about the same time as the captain would enter the courtyard. His illusion might have left a streak through the air because of the speed, making it possible to notice oddities for anyone who was paying attention, but not distracted by the noise and distraction in front of the gate. Focusing his attention on the several cannons spread throughout the fort, Larsi pushed again, however much softer, slowing and stopping his flight. Some of the big guns might move slightly, which might alert attentive guards, though it would be hard to understand what had happened.

His illusion returned to normal even before stopping, Larsi and Zahel hung in the air, quietly overlooking the courtyard below.


Magnetic Harness
Uses weapon mastery
Requires reaction speed at most 20 below mastery
Requires 81 Science to create

1-20 Mastery: Can push or pull on one small object at a time
21-40 Mastery: Can push or pull on mastery/10 objects at a time
41-60 Mastery: Can push or pull on medium-sized metal objects, such as larger weapons, etc.
61-80 Mastery: Greater control of push or pulls. Can soften pushes or pulls to keep objects or themselves so that they can for example hover in the air. Can pull or push on items already pushed or pulled on after moving, to alter trajectories.
81-99 Mastery: Can pull or push on any size metal object, weight rule still applies.
100 Mastery: Can push or pull on 20 objects at a time.
 
Messages
2,117
Reaction score
5,902
Points
5,450
Salty Doubloons
2,479
Briss #13
@Sea

Sunspears

Running towards the castle, the trio would immediately see the the large wall surrounding the front of the castle. Filled with guards and cannons, Muk smirked and gave a hand gesture, thus signalling his comrades to stand back.

“Fire!”
As the Sunspears fire off their attacks, Muk knew exactly how to react to such nuisance. Electro filling up his body, Muk simply used his observational haki to avoid the first projectiles with his awareness. Immediately after that, Muk leaps up charges up another ball of electricity with both hands and slams it into the ground. If successful, the electricity would surge and unleash upon the wall of soldiers.


" BRING IT ON!"


Electrical Luna:

Muk charges up a ball of electricity with both hands and slams it into the ground, causing a wide-range blast capable of electrocuting several foes at once.
100 Electro, 100 strength - DPR: S

81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 4 = 7. Mountain Level

 

Sea

Messages
3,602
Reaction score
6,908
Points
8,300
Salty Doubloons
3,725
Briss #14
@Larsi

Kaladin’s communication with Koujiro went through, they would start to divide and conquer, or at least attempt to. In order to prevent the ships from being destroyed, they would have to stop the defense that is preventing their invasion. And through that, a new stratagem would be required – using the chaos in the town, the infiltrators would quickly hide themselves quietly, disguising as part of the normal citizens as much as possible. The infiltrators would then step out into the crowd, disappearing within a sea of people. The locals and guards are aplenty, they could also look into using height to locate, but that has a possibility of getting discovered, especially in such situations where a wrong move would cause suspicions upon them. It is quite unlikely for them to be able to find a guard naturally isolated for interrogation, but there are ways to create such a situation. Citizens are slightly more possible in that regard but their knowledge of what they would require to achieve their objectives would likely be minimal. That said, they have the freedom to manoeuvre better than the rest thus more options are available.

Back at the castle fort entrance, Larsi and Zahel would try to catch up to the Captain, but the slew of human bodies within the city has instead delayed them. Intending to keep themselves from being caught it was an inevitable course of action. The giant would make use of the chance in which there would be less busy parts of the town in this situation to quickly speed up. Ultimately, they would arrive in purview of the castle fort. The Captain in the midst of crossing the drawbridge. But this time, they would not cross the drawbridge – sensing it to be a bad idea. He would find his intuition correct, for his size and weight would have definitely gave his footsteps away, unlike the ground which can be soften, steps on such drawbridge would cause a noticeable sound. From there, Larsi would look around, taking time to assess what he can do next as the Captain would disappear from the rising drawbridge. Metals. He would see structures and houses having them. An idea struck Larsi. He would use his harness and its magnetic function to the best of his ability. Using several metallic objects, the man would repel himself, alongside with Zahel within his illusionary cloak. A large bang could be heard, attributed to the breaking of the metallic objects, though not incredibly loud those in front would be alerted to that. A useful distraction as they would not notice what is above them. A streak in the air, but the it was overshadowed by the sound. The duo would find themselves hung in mid-air.

Underneath them, they could see a large amount of soldiers. Though in an alerted state – unaware of the danger above them. The Captain in the courtyard could be seen giving instructions to the soldiers, and quite a lot of talking between what seems to be other officers though words are hard to be heard, given the duo being high up in the air. But soon. The Captain would get into the fort itself, entering its interior. The fort castle, while serving as an outpost has a small bridge, though sufficiently covered with a shelter above, less of a military structure but more of a decoration of sorts. Beautifully designed. Past the fort is the castle itself - there are lesser visible guards, and separated into smaller groups of patrolling and sentry post. But despite that, the castle is well suited in being able to look for anything visible in its area, seen with a large amount of sentries posted upon guard towers and atop of walls. There are little places to land as a giant without causing too much noise nor cause suspicion, even though there is a siege of sorts going on – there are still enough sentries and guards to defend the castle as well as fire back at the ships out in the sea. Here, more cannons could be found, as part of the group of defensive weaponry used against the fleet.

Back in the fort, a small group of soldiers have lowered the drawbridge, intending to investigate the sound whilst another group of soldiers would form up. They would leave the fort as well, intending to investigate the port-side barracks of the situation. The fort meanwhile has considerably less soldiers in the garrison.

Back at the sea, more cannon fires are being shot towards them in more barrages, but the artillery strike from before has yet to make their appearances. Given how much time has pass, it wouldn’t be for long before the next artillery strike would descend upon the fleet.

[automerge]1670143618[/automerge]
@Ebuk

The Sunspears continued their defense against the trio of Vampirates, though Muk’s confidence allowed him to take the lead, a solo player to deal with the Sunspears. Using Haki to dodge gunfire and cannon fire, the Mink confidently shrugged off the attack. And with it, he would ball up an orb of electricity by creating them through his hands before striking it into the ground. A surge of electricity would surge towards the wall – but this time the Sunspears are ready, having enough information to make guess work of Muk’s abilities. The soldiers would throw spears right down in front of them, metal-like rods, though not of any weaponry – likely equipment salvaged through other means. They would toss them onto the ground with the incoming electricity, seemly waiting for Muk to utilize his powers once more. Lightning would surge onwards, but once they reach close to the group of metal rods, like a lightning rod – it would attract the lightning, causing Muk’s attack to be grounded onto the rods on ground itself. However, the metal rods are not specialized equipment as Muk’s Electro is sufficiently strong. It would quickly cause the rods to unable to withstand the electricity, melting down before finally imploding. However, this will ultimately prevent Muk’s attack from reaching the soldiers on the wall this time.

Hissssssssssssss

Several sizzling sounds would be finally heard, which if Muk were to look around would hear some of the cannon balls fired by the Sunspears that he had dodge, would start to emit sizzling sounds. Triggered by the cannon fire and further accelerated by the electrical attack that Muk used, something within the cannon balls would be heating up. A trap devised by the Sunspears, quickly changing new strategies on the fly to deal with their invaders. Soon several of the cannon balls would explode, like a dynamite. A series of explosion around the Vampirate that aims to engulf Muk in, perhaps a price for overconfidence.

Cannon Ball Explosion DPR: 6. City Level
 
Last edited:

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,063
Reaction score
28,928
Points
27,600
Salty Doubloons
13,169
King's Landing Assault #7 @Sea

Koujiro weaved his way through the throng, pushing through the current. His eyes scanned the crowd, walking the furthest back, making sure that the different members of the squad were able to keep up. Further up the street the commander was leading the way, moving through the crowd as easy as if she was a dancer performing a ballet. I minutes she broke free from the surge of people, stepping off to the side of the street about twenty meters away from the guard tower. Over the next couple minutes the rest of the squad and Koujiro would catch up, positioning themselves around the guard station, trying to not draw attention when they exited the crowd, while a couple of them stepped into side streets.

Once the rest were in position, Manaka herself approached the guard station, a sole tower with iron bars in place of windows, to keep intruders out. The door itself was heavy wood, guarded by two soldiers in the uniforms of the city guard. They stood nervously watching the crowd, likely too distracted to notice Manaka approaching the side of the building. Even if they did notice, Koujiro would simply start his part a little sooner. In position she turned and caught Koujiro's eyes, nodding to signal he should engage.

Drawing his guns from across the street, Waxillium "Koujiro" Ladrian leveled the barrels towards the guards, firing with expert precision. It was very unlikely that the two guards would even be alerted before the bullets snapped through their skulls, paining the wall behind with red. In the near area the other members of their squad fired their own guns, some into the air, others blasting the street the civilians were walking, others simply shooting walls. Nonetheless, it would all have the same effect. If there was chaos before, now there was nothing but utter bedlam. Screams filled the air, civilians rushing in random directions, falling, pushing and stepping over one another. It was not unlikely that several would die just from the stampede, but even that was not as cruel as the part the Lady would play.

Lady Manaka Ninquolette stepped up to the iron bars set into the stone of the tower, drawing a deep breath. Then she breathed out, releasing a pink cloud, breathing it in through the open window. The pink cloud surged into the building, filling every nook and cranny, seeping through doorways and under crevices, winding its way throughout the entire building. Though some parts would escape from other windows, there still was enough to affect anyone within the tower. In mere seconds after the poisonous smoke washed over them, the guards within the structures would feel the effects, likely debilitating for any of them.

Meanwhile Manaka was already making her way to the door, stepping over the corpses of the two guards and kicking open the door. The remnants of the gas would escape past her like a billowing cloud of death, but she walked through it as if she didn't notice it, entering the building. Koujiro and the rest stayed behind, knowing better than to enter the range of the poisonous gas, yet any civilian that approached would likely suffer a sad fate.

Stepping into the guard station, Manaka would move past several guards, though they were likely either slumping or fallen. The cloud having dispersed some by now, she was able to pick out details from each of the guards, though she didn't find what she was looking for on the first floor. Moving up the stairs to the second floor she quickly found the communication station of the tower, a singular den den mushi collapsed on the desk, also affected by the smoke. Several figures were laid out on the floor of the room, but she focused on the woman sat in the seat before the snail phone. Her uniform was more distinguished than the rest, marking her as an officer. As he sat slumped in her seat, Manaka approached and leaned in, noting that she was still alive.


I know you are in pain. I know it feels as if your blood is boiling, your skin is melting, your lungs afire. Manaka whispered into the officer's ear. If you tell me where your artillery cannons are located I will end your suffering, if not I will extend your pain and those around until one of you tells me. And someone always tells. Do them and yourself a favor.

Pink Hornet: Manaka releases a more poisonous stream of toxic smoke (major) that penetrates through opponents and leaves them poisoned.
- DPR: B, requires 71 Mastery, 71 Medicine

__________________________________________​


I don't think stealth will bring us much further. Larsi said softly, to himself and Zahel as he hung in the air up above the smaller keep. Below the captain was giving orders to soldiers, himself making his way into the castle proper. It was an impressive sight, even making someone of his own stature feel small. Even hanging still high up into the air the walls of the castle loomed proudly, as in defiance of nature itself. Well, time to test their response to something more... direct.

Reducing the push on the cannons below, Larsi let himself sink further towards the ground momentarily, before pushing hard, just as before. Each of the cannons he pushed on suddenly had a lot more weight forced on them, several of them slammed against the ground, some of them shattering from the impact. Meanwhile, Larsi and Zahel, soared upwards once more, the illusion fully disappearing now. The height was enough that Larsi could grab hold of the top of the highest wall, pulling himself up.

Finally on solid ground and free from subterfuge, Zahel let himself down from his hiding spot. Larsi rose to his full height, easily visible for anyone who might be watching, Zahel's head reaching just above his captain's knees. Before the guards stationed along the wall had time to react Zahel and Larsi would jump off the wall, into the courtyard. Larsi lowered himself by holding the top of the wall, Zahel by wrapping his cloth strips around parts of the wall, pulling it free when he hung just above the ground. Should no one notable appear to stop them, the two pirates would start walking towards the central building of the castle.
 
Messages
2,117
Reaction score
5,902
Points
5,450
Salty Doubloons
2,479
Briss #14
@Sea

As the soldiers had revealed their defensive tactic to prevent Muk's attack to go through was truly ingenious. Freiza noted to Janemba that they'd need to quickly access their different weaponry, and as well get their hands on the minds behind them. Janemba simply replied by nodding back at him. It seemed that this island had what Freiza called " A true potential".

Muk however, found this troublesome. Not that he's worried, but more he didn't like fighting blind. The weaponry seemed to be more advanced than he had heard. He didn't like that at all. He knew that he had to go to defensive. Seeing the rods before destroyed by the power of his attack, the pirate knew that it was time to make his move.


Unsheathing his sword, Muk was ready to unleash his wrath. However, the trio would suddenly hear the sizzling sounds. Realising a tad too late where it was coming from, the cannons started to erupt. Using the swift speed, Janemba and Frieza were able to avoid huge damage, but were still hit by the force creating by the explosion. As for their leader, Muk had activated his Raiju Sense. Temporally speeding up his reaction speed, he used it to help him prevent being hit by the many blasts by leaping away in a zigzag pattern. Thus, still getting hit by the force. Although he had manage to avoid any huge damage, more nuisance than actual damage.

Muk wouldn't wait a second. Using the smoke created by the many explosion, Muk coated his blade with black haki and dashed straight towards the wall of soldiers. Deciding to forego using electro, Muk aimed to be discreet. Jumping out of the smoke and running fast towards the army. The pirate would delivers several quick thrusts. Using a mixture of the power of his thrusts and the speed to damage the ones in the front line.

If successful, Muk's goal is to break their formation and give him a chance to find a solution to end this quickly.


During that time, the duo who merely had dirt on them decided to stay further back. They knew that it was pointless to find themselves in the crosshair, and being in the way.

Raiju Sense

The user uses electro internally, increasing the user's reaction speed. The nerves are stimulated by the electro, and move at a faster process. His movement speed is affected. It's a gear like technique, that is use in conjunction with an other technique.
Requires 81 LR, 81 electro



Polka Remise

The user delivers several thrusts against an opponent. Visually, due to the user's speed, it looks as if they are thrusting with several swords.

81 Mastery, 81 Strength, Destructive Potency Rank: B



81-100: 3. Large Building Level + 2 (B) + 2 (COA) = 7. Mountain Level

 

Sea

Messages
3,602
Reaction score
6,908
Points
8,300
Salty Doubloons
3,725
Briss #15
@Larsi

Town
The infiltration squad in the town would weave through the crowded streets with relative ease, even while separated the squad would keep each other in check, making sure that everyone else is keeping up with the commander. Soon enough, the commander would eventually move out of the crowd and towards a guard tower – a decently sized structural building, fortified building that several of the guards would be seen positioned upon. Two of which looked towards the crowd as they stood guard by the entrance of the tower. While the guards seemly watched nervously, it is less of being afraid of actually being attacked – but that such situation has drawn something that the guards themselves never experienced before. A logical deduction as they were merely guards that would only be trained for very small situations. This allowed the rest of the Vampirates to moved up closer into the tower and sprang up their plan of attack. Koujiro would quickly drew his guns across the streets, immediately prompting attention from those at the street. Like all normal civilians, the sight of weapons creates chaos. For the guards however, a split second of awareness is brought into their minds before their minds splattered into the walls behind them, following blood and the sound of gun fire.

A stampede would occur as the Vampirates hoped for and utilizing this chaos to slip into the guard tower now alerted as well. Gas would surge into the tower, a visible pink cloud that would quickly surround the inside of the guard tower. Guards that ran down to check on the sudden situation would notice the gas, but before long, coughing sounds would be heard aplenty, and soon followed by loud thuds, signalling that they quickly succumb to the pink cloud of gas – allowing Manaka to enter the tower unimpeded. The guards fallen, faced presumably with severe poisonous effects that would eventually kill them off. Manaka would search, looking for information in it. She couldn’t find any off the entrance but she would eventually found what seems to be a female officer on the second floor, sprawled onto her seat alongside several others, den den mushi and equipment for communications. The lady would finally walk up to the female guard, thrusting her face close to the guard’s ears. She would speak, using pain and torture to garner information, she could end their suffering or merely extends it till someone breaks, the choice would be the officer’s. The officer, dying, her lips stained with blood from the poisonous effect would barely move her eyes to the edge of her vision before she would cough, barely even making a word out of her pain.

“… S…s..so..uth…”

The officer’s words were only one cardinal direction but it is enough as a lead. For the group, they were at the northern central area of the port town. If the female’s officer is to be believed, then heading southwards, though not much of further directions were given would eventually lead them to their objectives. With that, the officer’s eyes closed though not dead – but aware of her impending death whether or not Manaka would end the lives of the soldiers.


Sea
Back at the sea, the ships have spread out – thereby reducing the chances of being destroyed altogether. Yet one must remain the ‘target’ of the attacks. And one of the targets would be the Golden Dragon, the cruiser of the Vampirates. After several more exchange of fires was made another artillery strike would start to descend upon the cruiser in question, targeting one of the ships in an attempt to destroy it or to greatly damage it that it could potentially knocked it out of commission. Unlike the previous attempt, being the sole target of the artillery strike means the attack is focused upon one ship to receive it rather than shared upon several. And thus despite being the same level of intensity, the possibility of being greatly damaged would increase.

Castle/Fort
Larsi and Zahel would spy upon the happenings below them, though Larsi would whispered – making note of stealth being less and less effective as they approach the castle itself. They would have to change their approach to a direct one. Using magnetism and weight to lower himself, Larsi would ‘jump’ and push upon the cannons, using the force of the magnetism to press upon the cannons, some would bend from the impact of the force, some would shatter from the gravitational effect that it would bring. With that, Larsi would jump high up at the final jump – soaring towards what would be his main target – the castle itself. He would jump onto the high castle walls with Zahel in tow, his invisibility wearing off. The shock and awe would surprise the guards, jaw-dropping as they saw the situation unfolding. It is only that when Larsi climbed up the wall, pulling himself as he jumps past the walls and guards that are posted near him and Zahel into the courtyard that the guards would finally react. An intruder. It wouldn’t be long before the entire garrison of soldiers in the castle would try and stop the duo.

Now located outside the castle courtyard. Larsi and Zahel’s appearance creates an intense situation. In front of him stood the Captain they are looking for whom is about to enter the castle, that only their landing, a large thud would create attention, forcing the Captain’s attention towards them.

“What…!”

The Captain shouted in surprised, he would see the prisoner and the Marine together. Though he wasn’t truly privy of the situation back at the barracks, the fact that Larsi wasn’t even handcuffed led to his suspicion. He was already suspicious of the situation at end. Their appearance together would ultimately make the single conclusion that all this is merely a façade. The Captain would shout.

“Intruders! Guards!”

The ones that first saw Larsi and Zahel upon the walls would react to it, and soon the walls around them would do so to, aiming their guns right at them though not necessarily shooting. If either of them however were to make a move, gunshots would be immediately fired upon them. Soon enough, more soldiers would come out of the castle doors, with spears, swords and shields at the ready. Their armour are much heavier, slightly different too - likely knights. They would aim to surround the duo.
 

Larsi

Silver Hair
Messages
10,063
Reaction score
28,928
Points
27,600
Salty Doubloons
13,169
King's Landing Assault #8 @Sea

“… S…s..so..uth…”
Much obliged. Sadly, I cannot afford the time to nurse you back to health, nor the risk of you warning them. Manaka fiddled with in her pockets, bringing out a small metal object. The scalpel seemed such a harmless little tool, and it was created with the intent of healing. Now however Manaka used the little knife to extend mercy to those collapsed around the facility. With her right hand she slit the officer's throat, hastening demise and cutting her suffering short. With her left hand she grabbed the den den mushi from the desk, taking it with her as she stepped through the room, putting the rest of the guards out of their misery.

Wiping blood off the blade and putting it away once more, Manaka stepped up to the southern window of the floor and pushed it open. Looking across the buildings, her eyes searched across the city, hoping to see something that would give away the artillery cannons. Both to her relief and horror this was the exact moment when the cannons would fire another barrage, shooting upwards as a declaration of intent and presence. The smoke and projectiles clearly marked their position, yet she could hardly find any joy at having located them, since they had already fired another barrage. Leaping out the window the commander landed in a crouch and pushing herself to her feet, running down the street. She trusted her companions to see her and follow her, for now there was more important tasks at hand. She swapped the stolen den den mushi for her own, calling back to the ships with a dire warning.


__________________________________________​


They have fired another barrage! Will try to prevent the next! The snail phone clicked to signify end of conversation, Manaka's words spurring Kaladin into motion once more. He immediately looked upwards, seeing the wave of projectiles already starting to crest the top of their ascent, beginning to level out and would soon descend upon the ships. Except that none of them were aimed for the Silver Bullet. Judging by their trajectory they were aiming for the Golden Dragon, the smallest ship in the fleet, just under a hundred meters away from the Silver Bullet. Kaladin almost leapt across the gap, but stopped himself, the amount of projectiles were far more than he could push individually. No, he would need to take more drastic measures. With a curse he leapt off the side of the ship, towards the Dragon, pushing himself to get some distance from the Bullet.

Still pushing off the Bullet, he came within range of the Dragon, able to push on the smaller ship. And he PUSHED on both while his body was engulfed in darkness, protected by haki. Stuck between the two massive pieces of metal floating on the water, Kaladin felt himself caught between the weight of the two vessels. Only his haki protected him enough to remain conscious. The Golden Dragon, being much smaller than the Silver Bullet was pushed away with what seemed like invisible force, sending it away from its current position as fast as possible. The last moment before the Dragon left his range Kaladin let go of the push on the Bullet, sending himself flying back towards the ship he had just left, now near exhaustion and a body full of pain.

Mere seconds later the barrage struck, most of the projectiles missing their mark, yet still exploding upon impact, rocking the ship and sending it careening even faster away. A couple of them that would have missed before now struck parts of the ship, taking out the steering mechanism and one of their largest cannons, leaving the ship floating dead in the water. Kaladin himself crashed onto the deck of the Silver Bullet, barely able to move through the pain. Whuzzoud, one of the doctors, rushed over to the man, starting emergency treatment right away.

81-99 Mastery: Can pull or push on any size metal object, weight rule still applies.

__________________________________________​


A large number of guns were leveled at the two pirates and Zahel looked around with mild concern, yet Larsi himself did not seem at all worried about the weapons, continuing his stride as several armored foes appeared from within the castle. They seemed more formidable than those that remained behind, guns drawn. Speaking softly, Larsi kept his eyes on what appeared to be knights, his words barely audible to anyone but Zahel. Try to keep your footing.

With a swift move the giant pulled out a staff, extending his left arm to its full length and starting to spinning the rod around his body. Seeing his moves, the guards immediately fired their bullets towards the two, however it would prove too little too late. Winds erupted around the giant, spinning in tandem with his moves much like a tornado. Expanding outwards with great force throughout the entire courtyard and even the walls, not only would it repel the bullets, it would crash into the guards themselves. It would likely knockout or push several of them off the walls to their deaths, either way effectively taking them out of the equation. Anyone else who happened to be nearby other than Zahel, who was too close and too low down to be affected by the brunt of the attack, would be likely be blown away. The knights however might get away with loss of balance as their armor would weigh them down. Said armor however would leave them exposed to other means of attack.

Focusing on one of the armored guards that seemed placed central and in the front once they had arrived, Larsi decided this one would be a good gauge of their strength, as he was likely to be in charge. Using his magnetic harness, Larsi focused on the armor the man wore, pulling it towards himself. As Larsi was much larger, not only would his body not move from the pull unlike his foe, the other person would also be pulled upwards due to the direct trajectory. If the pull was successful, Larsi would whip his right hand backwards, chains that wrapped around his arm flying outwards. Swinging the metal chain rapidly, he waited until the other man hopefully would be halfway towards him before shooting it forward. Surging through the air almost like a serpent, the large chain would aim to crush into the other man's torso.


Wind Sorceress, Njörðr: Gambit spins the weapon rapidly and shoots out a powerful, swirling gust of wind much like an actual tornado but smaller in size.
- DPR: A, Mastery (100-meter) AOE, requires 91 Navigation
100 mastery + A-rank = city level

Tornado Whip: The user spins a heavy chain or knotted rope behind themselves for a short moment, then sends it flying towards their enemy from a medium range. As it flies through the air, it spins in a rotating pattern.
- DPR S: requires 91 Mastery, 91 Strength
120 strength + S-rank = Small Country Level
 

Sea

Messages
3,602
Reaction score
6,908
Points
8,300
Salty Doubloons
3,725
Briss #16
@Ebuk

The defense tactics worked for the invader. His electrical attack would surge and flow into the metal rods that is placed in front of them. Causing a large amount of electricity to overwhelm the metal rods, the high heat caused by electricity melting upon the rods, but ultimately it would divert away the attack that Muk did. Withdrawing his weapon, Muk intended to continue his attacks, but the sizzling sounds distracted them and before long the cannon balls exploded. Yet despite the trap, Muk was able to avoid a good amount of damage. Quickly getting moving past the explosions, Muk jumps straight towards the wall of soldiers – using simple attacks with his own weapon to take out more soldiers on the wall. However, all that Muk took out was simply put, soldiers on the wall. There are multitude of soldiers everywhere in the castle, and perhaps the largest regiment of soldiers he would find.

“Soldiers on the wall! Take the other two out!”

A voice shouted from the courtyard as no more civilians were present in the courtyard of the castle, that only a large force of soldiers is all that is seen. Amongst the soldiers is a man suited in armor, wielding a spear on his right arm and a sword on his left. It is Oberyn Martell. The Prince of Sunspears. With his command, the soldiers at the other side of the wall would quickly resume their attacks on the duo outside the castle. Meanwhile, the soldiers at the courtyard would start to fire towards Muk on the wall, with the soldiers that Muk took out – it makes it more effective for the soldiers to shoot Muk with better accuracy as he would not be able to utilize any form of meat shield. The gunners fired in a single line, though behind them are soldiers and knights, fitted with spears, shields and various other weaponry. That should Muk attempt to attack would find the gunners quickly protected.
 
Messages
3,353
Reaction score
7,401
Points
9,700
Salty Doubloons
1,572
Briss Island #10
@Sea @Ebuk
@Landayan

The Shore

The brutal struggle raged on over supremacy over the Sunspear walls. Vampirates and enemy soldiers received heavy damage alike as they reached the top, thanks to the efforts of Cletus. The Lunarian had now landed on the wall himself, intending to find out the whereabouts of the enemy general. However, the soldiers loyalty far surpassed their fear.

“Die! Pirate scum!”

They took hold of whatever spears they had left. Three of them were launched in the man's direction, all special in craftsmanship, the tips grew bright red with intentions of piercing through the lunarian's body with heat. Cletus would only smile, welcoming their attempts with open arms. The spears made contact with his body, but we're not effective at all, showing the massive difference between them and someone like him. But that was not all, for unknown to Cletus these spears were nothing but a diversion. He would feel two projectiles connect with his body. Two bullets from two separate locations, aimed at his back and his guts. Once again, their attacks had little effect. Cletus' slowly stepped towards his adversaries, smile unfaltering.

Cletus' Durability:
101-119: 6. City Level
Spear DPR: 21-40: 0. Street Level
Gun DPR: 41-60: 1. Wall/Tree Level

DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective

"Fufufufufufufufufu... An impressive strategy, i'll admit. But as you can see, you cannot hope to defeat me. Again, tell me where your general is. If you don't, then Vidarr will have your souls for hurting my comrades."

The Lunarian's body burst into flames, with heat so intense that soldiers would think to gain distance, or risk being burnt to death. The flames of vengeance. He would have his way sooner or later. Would their undying loyalty lead to their demise? Or would their General show himself to save his men from their final hour? Only fate could decide.



Flash Fire
Cletus dons an armor of fire using Ignition. This is the hottest fire that Cletus can produce continuously. Touching Cletus will result in Major Burn status. Unranked - supplementary move.

The Town

Koza technique struck successfully, sending the bodies of the soldiers falling in all directions from the power of his attack. They had defeated the enemy. For now. They had lost a few men, but thanks to their raid suits, the commanders remained unharmed. Though even without them, one could say the results wouldn't have been any different. His eyes now recovered, KG stood at his full height with a smile.

"Oh yeah!! Good job Koza, you tha man!!"
"Was there any doubt? I wonder how Cletus is doing.."

"We ain't got time to worry about him. He knows what he's doin. What we needa worry bout is going deeper into tha city."

Koza nodded his head in agreement. They are generals of the Vampirate army. No. Generals of the future Pirate King. They should all be capable of pulling their own weight. Cletus didn't need to be babied.

"Right. Let's keep going. We can't let Muk have all the fun!"

With that, KG, Koza and the rest of the Vampirates went deeper into the town, hoping to to catch up with Muk sooner, rather than later.​
 
Last edited:

Sea

Messages
3,602
Reaction score
6,908
Points
8,300
Salty Doubloons
3,725
Briss #17
@Larsi

Town
With information gathered by Manaka from the guard tower, her objective become simple – only one path that she and her group would take, south. Quickly ending the remaining lives of the soldiers through mercy killing. The group quickly head out towards the south, and from there, the air covers with smoke, not just one however – a cluster of smoke in different intervals. But it would not matter, they were grouped closely to each other. It would not take long for anyone to eventually find them likely hurdled together, no matter how much weaponry they have, it would be heavily defended in one location to ensure their defenses weren’t destroyed.

Should Manaka head towards the clusters of smoke – south of the town as they would likely expect. They would finally come across a fort just a little isolated from the town area. A large well-defended fort. Atop the fort, smoke could be seen emitted from the walls as cannons fire towards the sea. But nowhere would they physically see the artillery cannons. Not that it is guaranteed that the female officer’s words were the truth, all that Manaka and the group originally see are… smokes. The ones way they would find out is to either infiltrate the fort which is probably difficult now that the city is on alert, or battle their way in. They would find large amount of sentries posted atop the walls though the guards not quickly spotting them, even if they did – for the time being the soldiers weren’t actively looking for them nor is aware of a different group of pirates in their city, they would have the element of surprise. But so far, the group have infiltrated the enemies, they have not encountered any real military groups that would gave them trouble. Yet.

The walls of the fort, well-defended. And since the artillery strikes takes a while to be fired. It is unlikely that Manaka and her group would be able to physically confirm the location until it fires. And that the same time it is undesirable for the 3rd artillery strike. Given the situation at sea. That said, considering the strength of the artillery strikes, and the size of the fort – it is also very possible that the artillery is housed within this particular fortification given that it is incredibly well-defended. However perhaps unbeknownst to the group, they are under watchful eyes in the dark.

Sea
Out at the sea, Kaladin was able to avoid the possibility of sinking the ship from the artillery strike, though it would cost all that Kaladin have before he would crash onto the deck of Silver Bullet, overstraining himself. Yet with the ship now dead in the water. It would become a free target. Cannons are now mostly focused upon the remaining ships out in the water. The ones at the castle walls itself would focused onto the dead ship, making sure to completely sink it into its watery graves. The next artillery strike would likely be the deciding factor of the naval defense, now that Kaladin is out of action.

Near the portside, a smaller group of cannons were slowly being positioned towards the escaping stolen marine ship, using what little resources that the soldiers would quickly aimed for its hull and cannons, due to their positions being too close – not much ranging is needed. And once they do, the ship would soon find themselves similarly bombarded, though not much of a heavier fire than the ones out the sea.

Castle
Back at the castle with Zahel and Larsi, the sudden movement of the giant would quickly cause gunfire to be fired upon the duo. But Larsi’s actions, whether due to his weaponry or his martial art – conjured powerful winds around him, and Zahel. Deflecting away bullets into misfires as bullets swerves their trajectory to a random route, hitting various parts of the castle, some even hitting their own comrades. The wind would quickly transform into a tornado, immediately hitting several of the guards and knights in close proximity, pushing them away as several are quickly taken out instantly while a couple would barely withstand the attack, though still taken out of commission. The knights further back away and out of reach of the gust, armored heavily would likely withstood the being knocked off-balance, their weight helps to anchor onto the ground easier as they stood their ground from the gust. Yet Larsi’s attack have taken quite a good amount of soldiers in one go.

Larsi would then start to utilize magnetism to pull one of the armored knights towards him. Causing the man to be surprised at its sorcery. Larsi would himself readied to whip his chain forward. But the knight, wasn’t completely at the pirate’s mercy. Even if he has no idea what is pulling him towards Larsi, the knight reacted both offensively and defensively, throwing his spear towards Larsi right on as he would lift his shield up to defend himself – at the same time Larsi himself would throw his chain out. The knight wasn’t sure if he was the only target being pulled, but by throwing the spear forward, perhaps the pulling motion would speed up the spear. But whether or not it would happen – the results for the knight is the same. The chain would break through the shield and hit the knight’s armor – plunging through due to the incredible strength in which Larsi possess, effectively impaling the knight. The spear however, its own result would merely be information that the men would use to help take down the pirate.

Upon witnessing what happen, the knight’s shields began to transform, showing blue like energies flowing through the shield. Soon electricity would envelop the shield itself, electrifying it. However, that is not all that Larsi have to contend with. More gun fires would barrage Larsi and Zahel, taking as much openings they could see to get a shot in. But soon, three air blades from various direction, one above Larsi, and the other two coming Larsi’s view and behind respectively would appear – coated with Haki. From the sources of the air blade, stood 3
knights, adorned with white armor with gold accents, one wielding a larger sword from above, another with a sword and shield in front of Larsi whilst the last wielding a spear and shield behind. The one above Larsi would eventually land behind Larsi as well. They were the King’s Guards (See stats on the front page).

Airblade DPR x3: 81-100: 3. Large Building Level + Invisible Haki: +1 + A: +3 = 7. Mountain Level
[automerge]1671292134[/automerge]
@Mr. Anderson

The Shore
Well timed bullets were shot using the distraction that the spears have provided, but alas the Lunarian’s body was tougher, it would barely penetrate through the skin of their enemies. They would need something stronger for this particular person. His body erupted into flames, immolating himself with intense heat as he slowly walked towards the soldiers. Threatening to reveal the location of their captain in the process else to be taken out spiritually for hurting his comrade. Rather ironic for someone invading. But his words would not be heard. The soldiers’ undying loyalty is simply beyond the Lunarian’s understanding. Unlike the pirates, the Sunspears dedication into protecting their citizens, the discipline of the Sunspear soldiers would seem to be something incomprehensible to the pirate. A couple of soldiers, would quickly run forward, ignoring the words of the pirate – their weapon readied to take him out. But likely with their recklessness, their weapons touching Cletus would merely cause them to burn to death.

That said, Cletus did not have to wait long. Areo Hotah, appearing just below the wall would shout. He would have no choice. Someone had to deal with the Lunarian else the whole defense would collapse by one singular entity.

“You asked for me! Now come! I shall take on evils like you.”

Areo Hotah shouted as he wields two small axes, dual-wielding. Alone he stood at the destroyed roof of a collapsed building on the ground. The men he would have to entrust to take out the rest of the invaders. Spinning both axes with his hands the general stood ready.



The Town
@Ebuk
(Since it matters to your NPCs now)
With the remaining enemies defeated or retreated. Choosing to instead help out Muk’s group – having decide to let Cletus handle the situation by the shores. Perhaps believing that the best way forward is to help Muk’s group deep into the city to end the invasion. Though unaware of their actions having consequences that has already been set in stone.

Soon they would make way deeper into the city, towards the castle. And soon they would meet up with the duo in which Muk’s group would left behind the walls for the time being as their leader jump straight into the heart of the enemy. Gun fire and cannons continue to fire upon the duo, and with their eventual meet-up, the group would eventually come under the same kind of fire.
 
Last edited:
Messages
3,353
Reaction score
7,401
Points
9,700
Salty Doubloons
1,572
Briss Island #11
@Sea @Ebuk @Landayan

The Shore
Cletus slowly approached the Sunspear Soldiers engulfed in an intense flame of vengeance. He had no real intentions of hurting these men. This display was for show and intimidation. Afterall, all they've done is defend their home from him. He demanded once again for their general and yet again the soldiers did not waver in the face of death. Their loyalty surpassed all logic. A few would grasp their weapons tightly and run forward to strike down their enemy. But their efforts were in vain. As they struck the lunarian their bodies would be engulfed in his flames, dealing no damage to him as they burned to death. With a sigh, he deactivated his flames.

"This level of loyalty..."

With their attention focused on their commander, the Vampirates stormed the wall with far less resistance. Those that finally made it to the top attacked the remaining soldiers left. If the Sunspearians were to survive this and secure their home, they would have to act quickly. Through the chaos, Cletus heard a voice pierce through, beckoning the Lunarian.

“You asked for me! Now come! I shall take on evils like you.”

The General had finally revealed himself. Seemingly placing his trust in his men to handle the incoming enemies, he stood alone on the damaged roof of a collapsed building down below. Spinning his axes with utmost skilled, a display that showed the lunarian that he was ready to end this.

"Evils like me huh?"

Cletus pushed off the wall, flipping through the air before landing on the roof in a crouched position with a heavy thud. He slowly stood to his full height, unwavering smile on full display.

"Come and try. Evils only pertain to mere demons like La Spada. I'm vengeance incarnate! Today, you face a god! Fufufufufufufufufu!!"

The Town
Having just defeated the first Sunspear defensive line, KG, Koza and their army made their way deeper into the city. They all sprinted at full speed towards the castle. It wouldn't be long before they saw some familiar figures.


"There they are!"

It was Janemba, Frieza and Muk standing outside the castle walls. Gun and Cannon fire rained on the two lunarians. Koza noticed Muk managing to leap over the wall, perhaps to engage the soldiers inside alone.

"It looks like Muk managed to infiltrate!"

"Hahaha! Wouldn't expect anythin less! Do we follow him?" The giant said, clenching his axe in preparation to attack.

Koza smirked in response, taking his Jutte in hand. "No! Let's get rid of these fodder first! They may not be much of a threat to us, but they are to the rest of our men. At the end of the day, war IS a battle of numbers afterall."


With a simultaneous nod, both commanders went into action. Whether Janemba and Frieza reacted or not, they duo increased their speed using the thrusters of their raid suits. Using the tips of their feet, they pushed off into the air like master acrobatics. And with flying somersault, came the Vampirates powerful attacks coated in Busoshoko Haki. They intended to bring down all members of the firing squad at once.

Koza twirled the jutte until it caught aflame. Thrusting it in the direction of the wall 10 times, he launched a highly compressed blast of air mixed with flames. A cannon like concussive projectile that would span 16 metres. "Guns N'Roses!!"

81-100: 3. Large Building Level+A:3+1=7. Mountain Level

KG would swing his axe at the same time, unleashing a destructive air slash possessing the power to wipe away multiple buildings. "Boston Horizon!!"

101-119: 4. City Block Level+S:4+1=9. Small Country Level
 

Sea

Messages
3,602
Reaction score
6,908
Points
8,300
Salty Doubloons
3,725
Briss #18
@Mr. Anderson

The Shore
Leaving the defences to his men, all that remains of the Sunspears would be mired into gruelling close combat with the men of Vampirates, using all they can to defend their home. Areo would have made his decision. The successful defense of Sunspears at the shorelines would come down to only one factor: Cletus. Similarly, on the other hand the success of their invasion on this particular fight would come down to the defeat of Areo Hotah. Both sides have much to lose in the invasion though arguably the Sunspears are likely with the most stakes especially given that they are much weaker in comparison to the fleet of Vampirates. But it would not stop the Sunspears from doing all they can. Cletus would jump off the wall, landing straight down upon the same collapsed roof that stood Areo as well. Being called evil wouldn’t sit well with Cletus, as he quickly protested the idea that he is evil by making the comparison to La Spada. While such comparisons would allow Cletus to make a good point, his disputation however quickly falls short – while La Spada and Cletus is dissimilar in their mind and actions, it doesn’t mean that the actions which Cletus has took is not ‘Evil’. To the eyes of outsiders, especially of such an invasion. Evil would be the right word to describe the Vampirates even if they aren’t as demonic as La Spada herself.

With the declaration as vengeance incarnate – Cletus readied himself for the battle of Sunspear. Areo Hotah however, only have to attack – not wasting a moment of time for any more delay. The longer the fight goes, the more deaths it would be. Raising both axes high up, Areo swung both axes vertically down onto the ground – generating two air blades, one from each axe. Aimed towards Cletus, the two air blades moved side-by-side – much like a fang. Trailing behind the air blades is Areo, moving towards Cletus with his weapons readied.


Areo DPR: 61-80: 2. Small Building Level + B: +2 = 101-119: 4. City Block Level

The Town
N/A. Got to wait for Ebuk.
 
Top Bottom