Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: floof
Narration/Action
Speech
Thoughts

Kit had been stood at the bow of the Sea Pixie for what felt like hours, even if it had only been a fraction of that time; his curious eyes scanning across the scene before him as always. He kept a careful eye on the main members of the group in particular; Jade, Ross and the medic Ratchet, just in case more danger was nearby and they required aid themselves. His brain was losing focus slowly, thinking less about his task and more about the horror that was before him, making him feel nauseous. He tried to fight it until he could no longer do so; having to take a few moments to glance back towards a clear blue ocean; a dramatic contrast from the image that had burnt into his mind; lush waters compared to... His stomach felt like it was doing leaps just thinking about such an atrocious view... But he forced himself to look back once more, for his team's safety.

He eventually saw them huddled around what he guessed was a survivor of the attack, and he sighed quietly. ''I hope that the rest of the world isn't like this... It's not what I'd imagined at all when I left Zou behind.'' He felt like a helpless bystander at his position on the ship, but he knew that should he spot something then it would have helped out massively. However, he began to notice there was a slight commotion behind him; the crew preparing what was presumably aid for the people of the island... and Kit decided to help out; taking three boxes stacked upon one another and walking very slowly and shakily off the ship and towards the dock to distribute them to other crewmen. ''Let's do your part, Kit. Lookout duty can wait a little if it means we can get the survivors bandaged up.'' He forced a smile onto his face as he dropped the boxes onto the soaked wood, becoming quite optimistic in his thinking; putting plurals on the numbers of survivors. However, he knew from the sight of that blood-soaked sand that the chances of that were pretty small, he simply didn't want to admit it.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: ziosa
Actions

"Talking"
Thoughts
"Attack Names"

Jade stands near the women and listens as she talks; she notices Kellan getting angrier as she tells them her story, which she doesnt blame him for as it is a story that was making her angry slightly too.

Not able to keep staying there listening, the dwarf walks off and tries to distact herself by helping her men. They quickly clear up the bodies and start building up the base, using a fairly big building in the middle of the town as the main part of it.

"Miss Jade" one of her men walks towards her "Miss Sophie says she has something to tell you, she is still on the ship."

Thanking him, Jade walks back towards the ship; seeing her men bringing supplies off the ship, she wanders past them onto the ship itself and looks for Sophie.

"Sophieeeeeeee~" Jade calls out.

Hearing the Warrant Officer, Sophie heads towards her
"There you are"

"You had something to tell me?"

"Yes" Sophie pushes her glasses up slightly before saying what it was "One of our lookouts spotted a ship heading away from the island not long after you left the ship, we think it was whoever did this"

"They must be the pirates.." Jade explains to Sophie what the woman survivor had said.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: kagura
Narration/Action
Speech
Thoughts
Flashback

Ross winced, aghast at the tales of cruelty she had just heard from the wailing woman. She stood by her Revolutionary comrades as they collectively soaked in that horrifying story of their nasty wrongdoings. Having said everything, the woman seemed to have fainted promptly after but Ross didn't want to give up till she had her question answered for which she was patiently waiting so far.

She fell beside her and grabbed her by the shoulders giving her a jerk as she furiously shouted, "Oye Woman! What is the name of the pirate group who did this to you? Answer me already!"

No answer.

Ross gave her a jerk again, "Oye you, Answer me dammit!"

A shaky voice was feebly coming out from the body after the second jerk. She was still having her eyes closed, her lips only moving. Ross strained her ears to catch every word uttered by her.

"T-The Backyard..... P-Pirates...." She said.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: loony
*Action
"Talking"
'Thinking'

Skye watched as Ross shook the woman until she finally answered her questions.

"T-The Backyard....P-Pirates..."

*Skye didn't recognize the name, meaning they were a new group of pirates. Seeing the destruction all across the island, they were formidable at the very least. However, there was something that troubled him. AS Skye looked at all the bodies, he noticed some sort of tattoo all on their shoulders...the same shoulder that the woman was covering when she first approached him. Not only that, but he felt something amiss with how she spoke to them about these pirates. Something didn't add up. Then came the last piece of information he heard.

'Miss Wednesday...what kind of name is that...?'

*Skye found the name unusual, yet the name stuck out like a sore thumb, like he remembered something about that name. When he took a look back at the tattoo, it seemed familiar to him.

"Something doesn't seem right..."

*He whispered softly. He looked over at Kellan and noticed his anger. Something was completely off, but didn't say anything as he waited to see how things played out. He gripped Elysia tightly as he tried to remember where he heard the name and where he'd seen that tattoo.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: beky
Bold - Thoughts

Italic - Actions
Bold and Italic - Speaking
*Naration,flashback...*

***Ratchet made her way to the ship. Buisness outside was in the hands of her crewmates. Her job now was to make her crew powerful in the way she best can - by science***

Ahh , let's see now. Baseball bombs... Rather inovative and strange

I guess best way is to load them with a small detonator that can be activated via distance. Explosives or rather the amount that will be in them should also be carefully messured. I don't wanna overuse it and make a blast that could damage miss Ross too. Now for the signal reciever. There that should be it.

Now , what should be the detonator be? Oh i have an idea.

Good job Ratchet , nicely done. Detonator will be near the handle. Just to wire everything properly aaaaaand that's it. Phew , i often impress my self too much

Now , to call miss Ross.

Ratchet walks to the end of the room and picks up her Den Den mushi

Moshi Moshi , Miss Ross , your request is finished. I shall bring it to you now.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: floof
Narration/Action
Speech
Thoughts

Kit had continued helping the crew unload a number of crates; their sizes beginning to grow as they carried on. ''That's... An awfully big box for... aid, isn't it?'' He panted slightly as himself and another crew member were moving the last and largest of the crates. He got a series of grunts and groans as a response, until they finally put the crate down beside the rather large pile that had grown upon the pier; the weight of such a sight was making the old wood creak and make struggling sounds of it's own... ''Let's not take too long to use these, eh? I'm not sure the dock would handle it.''

Kit was out of immediate responsibilities; everything that needed moving was moved, the main group seemed to be finishing up with the survivor and the crew were waiting for instructions. The mink caught his breath and had a look around his immediate surroundings while trying his hardest to ignore the horrific sight that he had spent too long looking at already... Past the small town ahead of him, there appeared to be enormous mounds of rock, almost like mountains but in the most peculiar shape, one Kit didn't recognise whatsoever. It seemed to be rounded for the most part, but with rocky arms emerging from all sides and spikes of rock lined across the entire surface. ''What a weird place... How are people meant to live up there?!'' He exclaimed to himself, losing himself in thought and becoming somewhat numb to his surroundings for now.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/Action
Speech
Thoughts
Flashback

The red haired girl was sitting on a large piece of rock with a few men wearing long jackets and top hats surrounding her. Everyone was looking fussy for some reason.
Turned out that the men in the Roaring Red Moose noticed this huge number of dead bodies while setting sail and was worried for their mistress so a couple of them followed her to the ground. However they had been right because when they found her, she was looking petrified!
NPC Joel, the scrawny kid wearing cloths much larger than his size was holding her bat, nestling it safely with both of his hands and anxiously looking at the girl.
NPC Koga and Tony were panting. They had been running from one house to another non stop in search of a certain thing requested by the girl.
NPC Gil was ordering the other two men to get the buckets filled from the nearby tap.
Then there was NPC#1 viciously scrubbing the girl's hands and sweating like a dog.
The signs of tension were evident on everyone's face.

"Harder!" The red haired girl shouted and NPC#1 responded by scrubbing her hands with increased ferocity.
"Nooo. That isn't enough. I'm going to die!" The girl was almost in tears. "I have really done it now. Not just one. But I have touched those bodies with BOTH of my hands! More virus! If only Ratchet would give me some sort of a medicine."
"B-But, Miss Ross, Ratchet-sensei has already given her words. She had herself confirmed that washing it would be enough. That is why we have scoured the whole place for any disinfecta......" He paused for a second and realized he has just said something which can cause damage. To rectify his mistake he said "But we did manage to find this best quality dish washing liquid. On this bottle itself it says that it kills 99% germs so you don't have anything to worry." He's voice was pleasant and deeply reassuring. It was enough to distract the girl for a few moments until the whole ordeal was over.

Wiping her hands carefully with a few towels, a familiar sound captured all of their attention.
"Oi you, get this thing out of my pocket."
It was the den-den-mushi.
The man lifted the speaker for her and she greeted. It turned out to be Ratchet-sensei herself.
Captain Bullshit said:
Moshi Moshi , Miss Ross, your request is finished. I shall bring it to you now.
"Already done?" She was literally overjoyed. "That was so damn quick! You are sugoi, you know!"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: beerbottle
The ship rocked gently as I sat with my head in my hands. A soft knock broke the silence and without waiting for my reply a familiar voice sounded from behind me: "You've sat here long enough Kellan.. I mean Sir" As I lifted my head to gaze around me I noticed that if was almost as dark in the actual room. Joe without saying anything more closed the door behind him and walked up to the desk I were sitting at. He took the open bottle from it and sniffed disdainfully at the contents. Though he himself took a mouthful before throwing the then empty bottle out of the room. It hit the floor in the hallway with a loud clank.

"Sigh.. Werent you going to call your mother"? I looked at him then, when I were sitting we were about eyelevel with each other. I scratched my head ruefully, noting that I should probably cut my hair at some point. Seeing that Joe were actually expecting me to answer him i opened my mouth to do so: "I don't have the inner strength to face her right now.." "I'll just worry her and detract from whatever she wants to tell me". "No, I will not call her yet, its not the time for it". I felt a small hand squeese my shoulder; "Then don't sit in here and drink and wait Kellan" "You cannot let your past haunt you in this manner".

"Sigh.. How can I not though?" Joe didn't answer me, and I knew he wouldn't. Hes right I thought; I've been idle long enough.. I need to go out there once again. While staying silent I got up out of my padded chair and wobbled slightly, a steadying arm preventing me from falling. Together we lumbered out and up onto the deck.. I could see now that in the far distance, only the barest hints of gold still shone across the sky. The salty air did me good and as I were about to excavate myself from my companion Joe pressed another sandwich into my hands. I tried to push it back into his but a quick slap to the back of my head that nobody else saw, stopped my struggles.

As I once again walked ashore I could see that the construction on the new base were well on its way, people from all ships coming together to make it happen as fast as possible.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: loony
*Action
"Talking"
'Thinking'

*After the reveal of who caused the deaths of many, Skye and the others went their separate ways. He did as well. He decided to go to a higher ground and climbed up the tallest building and perched himself on the ledge of it as he looked down and watched everything going around him. He had a foot dangling off the edge and rested his left arm on the knee of the other. Elysia was leaning against his right shoulder.

'Hmmm...I can't remember where I've seen those tattoos before...oh well...probably not important enough then...'

*Skye shut his eyes and kept an eye on everyone to see what they were doing and an eye out to the ocean in case he spots a ship heading their way. Basically he was their lookout. He noticed some of the men Jade and Ross commanded were busy building the new base they were going to set up here on this island. Which also told him that a feast was most likely planned for celebration of it. Then his stomach grumbled.

'Hmmm...I'm quite hungry...'

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: suterusu
Watching the sun set over the coast Suterusu closed his eyes smelling the salty air as the breeze blew gently. Opening his eyes he looked down over the three ships. On each of the ships the crew moved around lazily as they continued their duties, though most of the crews were ashore building the new base. Feeling the gently rocking of the boat was slowly lulling his to sleep. Suterusu let his mind wander and began to doze slightly. He was aroused at the sound of movement on deck looking down Suterusu saw that Kellan and Joe were walking over the deck. As he Suterusu watched them both leave the boat and head inland following the trail towards the new base.

I wonder how the construction of the base is progressing? I don't know if I could handle the visions again, but I should check in with the big guy.

Suterusus stretched and yawned wide as he tried to wake himself up. While he was doing that he noticed something off the horizon. Taking out his spyglass Suterusu looked out over trying to figure out what that shape was that he saw. As he found the shape again through his glass he saw that is was a messenger bird. Putting the glass down he watched the bird come in towards him landing on the edge of the crows nest. Taking the note from the leg Suterusu unrolled them and began to read the letter.

Operation Marco Pollo

Posing as a merchant ship traveling through the ocean we visited a few islands trying to gauge what the level of influence the World Government has on these islands. Following with procedure the official report was given to headquarters. Headquarters sent orders to deliver this report to the troops in the area.

Following on our mission we stopped at Drum Island. This island was carried one side a village though there was talk of a castle on the mountain. The town spread rumors of a cruel king that has returned and plans to over -though the island.When we circled the island we were able to spot the castle and were able to detect some activity inside the castle. Though to avoid raising suspension we were forced to continue sailing.

Investigate the rumor using your judgement to determine the best course of action.

After reading the note Suterusu noticed that there was a second letter enclosed that was folded and tucked in the corner of the envelope. As he unfolded the letter he noticed that this note was much different in structure in the style of this letter. The note had only a single sentence on it.

Come to Jaya to find the clue on the man you have been searching for.

Suterusu was confused at the letter as it gave no information but as he looked over this he noticed that it was signed with a symbol for his village. As he realized what the letter entailed he became electrified knowing that there was a chance to find a clue about the people that destroyed his village.

Running after Kellan, Suterusu carried the letter sent from head quarters.

"Kellan!"

Catching up with him Suterusu took a second to catch his breathe then proceeded to hand over the letter.

"This just came via messenger bird. I will let you read what it says, but before you do I need to talk to you. I received a note from someone who seems to know about my past. I need to follow up on this before I lose track of this clue forever. Look I know I was assigned to your crew but I have to ask if I can go after this lead. I can take one of those boats tethered to the dock. What do you say Beerbottle?"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

Standing and watching the proceedings I let the cool salty air clear my head. I knew my brains were still a bit muddled from the alcohol, but time and the fact that I have such a huge body would help me out sooner rather than later. While I felt my cape blowing in the wind a shout carried over with it:
Suterusu said:
"Kellan!"
Turning around I see Suterusu catch up to me.. I couldn't help but think to myself: Geez.. I must have been walking faster than I thought if hes actually a bit out of breath.. Suterusu than handed me a piece of paper which i grabbed. Then he started to talk really fast for me:
Suterusu said:
"This just came via messenger bird. I will let you read what it says, but before you do I need to talk to you. I received a note from someone who seems to know about my past. I need to follow up on this before I lose track of this clue forever. Look I know I was assigned to your crew but I have to ask if I can go after this lead. I can take one of those boats tethered to the dock. What do you say Beerbottle?"
Trying to process all this I scratched the back of my head while also lifting my right leg up to scratch the back of my left knee with my shoe. I was in quite a pickle then.. Thoughts like: Should I let him go? But I probably need him with me.. Went through my head. I took a deep breath and looked over the letter to give myself some inspiration about what I should do. A slow smile crept over my face as I thought to myself: Finally we have a direction. I looked back at the mink standing before me: "Sigh.. If you must go then go my man". "It might be the booze talking but just go do what you've got to do.. And you know somewhat where we'll be heading so catch up if at all possible". I chuckled before I added: "I'll miss your expertise while sailing". As I was about to say more, one of my men tried to run past me to somewhere.

Before he got very far I had a firm grip on the scruff of his jacket and lifted him off his feet so he was level with my head. "Hold up you bastard.." "If you've got such fast legs you can run to the different ships and say I want them here.." "Right now". He seemed to hesitate for a moment before he quietly asked: "but.. But what about the construction on the base?" "I was kinda busy". He stopped himself when he noticed my eyes narrowing in anger as I said: "I gave you an order.." "Now go do as you're told..". I sat him down, and he bowed to me before running off. I turned to Suterusu and said: "Either you stay here and explain to the others, or you just up and leave.. Its up to you". "Take my ship if you need to, I'll just stow away on either Ross or Jade's ship.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: suterusu
As Suterusu waited patiently for the Kellan to answer him time seemed to move slowly. Kellan finally looked up from the note back at him he saw the smile that was on Kellan's face.

Beerbottle said:
"Sigh.. If you must go then go my man". "It might be the booze talking but just go do what you've got to do.. And you know somewhat where we'll be heading so catch up if at all possible". I chuckled before I added: "I'll miss your expertise while sailing"
"I will miss our chats over snacks but you guys will be able to handle without me."

Suterusu watched as Kellan grabbed a grunt as he ran by giving him orders. Suterusu stood thinking of how he would make his way off this isalnd. As he stood there waiting and thinking Kellan finished up with the grunt and looked back.

Beerbottle said:
"Either you stay here and explain to the others, or you just up and leave.. Its up to you". "Take my ship if you need to, I'll just stow away on either Ross or Jade's ship.
Suterusu stood in shock for a moment he had not been prepared for Kellan to offer him his ship.

"Are you sure?" "Thank you so much!" "I promise to bring it back in the same shape. I will inform the men of this and I will only take the necessary men to sail the ship with."

Suterusu began to run off but before he got yo far he turned around and bowed down towards Kellan.

"THANK YOU!! I PROMISE TO COME BACK AND HAVE A GREAT STORY TO TELL."

Running as fast as he could back to the ship a thousand thoughts ran through his mind. Smiling as he ran he let all the thoughts disappear as he just let the happiness of being allowed the freedom by his leader. The respect and faith in Suterusu from Kellan made his chest swell with pride.

I won't let you down! I promise that I will be quick and we can once again set sail together.

As Suterusu came close to the ship he slowed himself down catching his breathe and his thoughts so that he could explain the situation and the plan going forward to the men.

"Men I have orders from Kellan!"

This statement roused the men and they all came close to hear.

"Kellan has receved a note from headquarters and soon there will be movement accordingly. In the same note I have received news of a matter, that after talking with Kellan, I have been allowed to undertake a mission myself. Kellan has also been generous enough to allow me to borrow his ship"

As he paused murmurs began to spread about the news.

"Kellan will be meeting with Jade and Ross to decide the next course of action, I suggest that you go to him. Before you go I will need a few volunteers to stay with me to help sail this ship. I will not force anyone though any who wise to accompany me will be welcome."

After a brief moment of silence 6 men stood forward saying that they will come with me. Suterusu smiled and thanked the men. Suterusu began to order the 6 men to ready the ship to leave immediately and all those who would stay with Kellan should grab some basic supplies as to help alleviate the burden of the other boats. As soon as the last man was off the ship, the lines were tossed and the sails unfurled. Suterusu stood at the helm of the boat allowing himself to dictate the direction to give the easiest passage. Looking back he saw the island grow smaller.

Goodbye for now old friend. I will see you as soon as I have found the answers I am looking for.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Actions

"Talking"
Thoughts
"Attack Names"

Jade was in her office sat in the chair that was way to large for her, she had nothing really to do as her men were doing all the construction and the bodies were all done. She was still pretty angry that a random group had killed a bunch of civilians for seemingly no reason.

Sophie was helping the building team a bit with where to take supplies and what should be done about certain things; while she was wandering around one of Kellans men comes running to her.

"Miss Sophie, where is Miss Jade? Kellan wants to meet with her and Ross" He says while being a bit out of breath.

"She is on her ship in her office, ill tell her you go and find Ross" Sophie heads to the Sea Pixie while the man runs off to find Ross

Entering Jades office she sees Jade trying to do a handstand on the chair, Sophie just ignores it as it was just one of the antics that Jade does sometimes
"Miss Jade, Kellan would like to see you"

Jade moves her head to see Sophie "Why are you upside down..? Oh because im doing a handstand" She pushes off the chair and lands on floor upright "Ill go and find him then thanks, how is the building coming along?"

Sophie and her leave the room "Slowly, there is alot to do to turn this into a base"

"We will have to leave some people behind to keep working on it then.." Jade says before leaving Sophie and heading to where Kellan was, the girl with glasses heads back to helping people with the building again.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Narration/Action
Speech
Thoughts
Flashback

After the whole ordeal of mass virus killing was over, Ross had instructed her men to help Jade's men who were apparently setting up the place for a new Revolutionary Base. She went to the sides to watch them from a distance.

While she was leaning on the wall, she remembered what the dying woman had uttered. "Backyard Pirates." There was a rumor floating in the air about new rookie pirates taking the seas by storm. A few names among them were worth remembering.

"Jobymamushi", "Arcameus Weapon" and then there was the giant Silver Haired Larsi who was definitely not a rookie but had assembled a strong crew. Apart from Larsi, Ross had never met the others in person but she was assured that atleast one of these two groups could be the backyard pirates, from the sheer volume of destruction they had caused. She scrolled through the newspaper she had picked up from the lighthouse and took a good look at all those photos to remember their faces.

"You are being called for a meeting with Miss Jade and Master Kellan" A man spoke up and with that Ross shoved the newspaper back to her pocket. Then she took another glance towards the men working for the base and headed for the ship.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
It didn't take long before the crunching of boots signaled the arrival of Ross. I was about to point out that we still had to wait for Jade when I realised she was already present without my knowledge. I held the letter I recieved from Suterusu in my right hand and said: "Its happened, we've gotten some actual orders and keeping it short and to the point we are going to Drum Island". "On the other hand, the base here is far from finished and we need to leave some men". I scratched my head somewhat embarrassed before continuing: "Eh.. I've allowed Suterusu to go on his own journey for the time being, he will have to join up with us later".

I had to blink my eyes a few times as the last remnants of alcohol was making itself known. Thougths like I've set us in danger by allowing him to depart from us. I've set him in danger by allowing him to go alone. Urgh.. I hope Joe forgives me for loaning away the ship. Aloud all I said was: I have no ship at the moment and need to travel with either you Jade or you Ross.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Jade listens to what Kellan says about going to Drum and Suterusu leaving to do his own thing with an odd look on her face, she looks at ross slightly and then back at Kellan).

"So we head to Drum then? We can leave some people behind to keep working on the base." She says to them getting up "We arent needed here so we can leave straight away really."

The dwarf calls Sophie and tells her what is happening "Get some of the men to keep working on the base, we are heading to Drum or something so head back to the ship" She hangs up the Transponder Snail and with Kellan following her they head to her ship.

The Sea Pixie was ready to leave and as Jade boards, Sophie comes over to her to get orders. Seeing Kellan following the small girl looked quite funny, it was like a human following an ant.

"Set sail for Drum!" Jade shouts to her crew.

Letting the sails down with a high breeze sets the Sea Pixie off quite quickly, followed by Ross' ship they head away from Cactus Island onto a new adventure on a new island. With Kellan on her ship and the rest of their group on Jades or Ross' aswell, except for Suterusu, spirits were quite high as the waves crashes against the ship and the breeze blows across the deck as they sail.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: Papa Rak
Narration
Speech
Thoughts
NPC

It had been a while since they had departed from the Laughing Archipelago and once again Minuano found himself out at sea, this time in their newly made Floating Straw. Minuano was resting on the dock, surrounded by the smell of freshly coated tree oil and
letting the morning breeze gently sweep around him as he was reading a book on devil fruits which he had borrowed from Musashi before leaving the archipelago.

His reading session was interrupted when Knoll who was on lookout duty shouted and informed everyone about closing in on an island- most likely Cactus Island.
All hands on deck! land in sight! someone check the log if it's our Island! he was frantically shouting while not removing his gaze from the binoculars. It was a new experience for him to be in a position to give out directions and thus he took it seriously. Tott who was manning the helm quickly took a look at the log pose and steered the ship towards where it was pointing and shouted back. It's Cactus everyone, prepare the ship for docking.

Minuano stood up to avoid being in the way as the men around him started preparations. He closed his book and put it inside his yukata and shouted loud I'd like to repeat what I said as we left the base a few days ago, this is a quick mission so we will not be staying for long on Cactus so only me, Knoll and Tott will leave the ship and the rest of you remain on the ship, keeping an eye on the Den Den Mushi and be prepared to depart as soon as I return. Everyone either nodded or shouted in agreement as they continued with their duties. Minuano himself went inside the ship to pick up the letter Larsi had written and strapped it to his back Before stepping outside and waiting for the ship to dock.

As the ship closed in on the town of Whiskey Peak, the Silver Haired men threw down anchors and raised the sails but Minuano did not fully wait for the ship to stop and instead disintegrated and reappeared infront of a small crowd of people who had gathered to see who it was that had come to visit them.
Hello people...revolutionaries... of Whiskey Peak, my name is Minuano, vice captain of the Silver Haired Pirates! I have come on a business trip here to speak with the one who is in charge of this place. As he finished speaking, Knoll and Tott jumped down from the ship and quickly ran up behind Minuano.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Actions

"Talking"
Thinking
"Attack Names"

"We need more wood at the south side!" Someone shouts from near one of the partly built structures, building was going fairly slow due to the Revolutionaries needing to build quite a few things with only a small group of people to do it.

The Officer in charge, Henry, makes his way to the area where they had placed all their supplies, surveying the buildings they were building as he goes.
Progress is slow but at least we are making it, and we have other buildings already here to sleep in and stuff so we don't need to rush to get them done too much.

The lookout was sat watching the waves hit the dock, his feet dangling over the edge; they get a bit wet when a large wave hits the dock. She was enjoying the peace and quiet, having a fairly easy job of looking out for ships that appear on the horizon.

"Better look for ships I suppose" Talking out loud, her gaze moves up to look across the light blue ocean in front of her. The lookout was surprised to see a ship heading towards the island, it already being fairly close. Getting up they look backwards"Incoming ship!" Hearing her shout the other people on the dock look and then run to tell people on the island once they have seen the ship.

The Officer was now inspecting one of the structures in more detail, someone runs up to him as he does; getting his attention.
"Something wrong Charlie?" He says as he looks at them, they were a bit out of breath so it takes them a few moments before they reply.

"A ship is coming towards the island sir, the lookout says its a pirate ship" Charlie quickly explains what is happening at the docks.

The man thinks for a few moments
"Gather up some people and meet me at the dock, we can try and say we are inhabitants but just in case they see through it or attack anyway we should be prepared"

As Charlie heads off to gather the people, Officer Henry heads towards the dock and talks to the people on it; the ship was very close to landing now and he could clearly see the Jolly Roger on the top of the mast.

As the ship pulls near the dock and drops anchor, the group of people and Charlie arrive behind Henry; most of them concealing small weapons they were prepared for almost anything. Until a man appears in front of them suddenly catching them all off guard.

Ruffles said:
Hello people...revolutionaries... of Whiskey Peak, my name is Minuano, vice captain of the Silver Haired Pirates! I have come on a business trip here to speak with the one who is in charge of this place.
Henry was even more suprised when the man greeted them as Revolutionaries and was the vice captain of a powerful group of pirates, he had been expecting them to be a group who had just entered the Grand Line. Stepping forward he greets them as two other people get off the ship "I am in charge of this island currently, Revolutionary Officer Henry" Introducing himself, he waits for a reply.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: papa rak

Turning his attention to the man who had just spoken, observing him for a few seconds, Minuano then continued: I'll get straight to the point here…I've got a letter from our captain with me pointing to the paper that was comically strapped to his back and continued and I'm pretty sure it is of interest for you to give it a read.

Minuano took the letter and handed it over to Charlie, and then walked towards some barrels and sat on top of one. I'll be here and enjoy the weather while waiting for your response if it's ok with you guys.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Greetings Revolutionary Army

I am unsure whose hands will find, but I trust my First Mate to assure it will find the right ones. I am writing this as a continuation of an offer presented before, at Twin Peaks, to some of your officers. I trust by the time you receive this letter you may hear of our recent endeavors in Alabasta. A gift for you, a Kingdom freed from its tyrannic and corrupt leaders and put under my protection. The dog of the Government put down. The papers may tell a different story, but that is either the Government trying to cover up, or the rebels trying to escape the Government's wrath. Their freedom and successful rebellion is my gift to you. Now, I bring you another.

I hope you will welcome these two men of mine into your hall. They will serve as my envoys and your line to contact me. They will let us know if Cactus Island is attacked by foes, and I shall send whatever available to assist you. However, as you may understand, we do not work for free. Although, we have a common foe, our goal is not the same. Our protection will not be insurmountable, but just as the force if carries, the cost is notable. I hope we can come to an understanding.

Regards

Larsi

Captain of the Silver Hair Pirates

Top Bottom