[FIN] Town of Salem Cobwebs Round ToS- Borat Subsequent Moviefilm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
Because he's Ignite immune
So you wanna say you doused him?

An arsonist can be doused, and they can be ignited. As an arsonist you need to abstain for one night to be protected.
You are implying you have Arso TMI and you imply that there is 3 arsos.
[automerge]1604557799[/automerge]
you guys really think he is jester??
Dude I am jus confused so. Noone wants to solve this shit.

unvote
vote lynch man in the box


if he flips Arso we have to lynch Mango next since he bussed an Arso mate
[automerge]1604557814[/automerge]
@Shottie
 

AL.

Messages
3,053
Reaction score
6,731
Points
10,200
Salty Doubloons
3,401
So you wanna say you doused him?

An arsonist can be doused, and they can be ignited. As an arsonist you need to abstain for one night to be protected.
You are implying you have Arso TMI and you imply that there is 3 arsos.
[automerge]1604557799[/automerge]

Dude I am jus confused so. Noone wants to solve this shit.

unvote
vote lynch man in the box


if he flips Arso we have to lynch Mango next since he bussed an Arso mate
[automerge]1604557814[/automerge]
@Shottie
can I know your actions??
 

Rej

Messages
5,048
Reaction score
13,185
Points
14,950
Salty Doubloons
108,741
do we know the blocker??

this lack of deathbote is terrible
Did people ever used DNs properly as town? Rarely lmao.

So Mango Senpai D1 claimed zo have targetted me. I was roleblocked and he claimed to be escort. Also there was another RB I think Juliet got roleblocked D1 so we possibly have two blockers and only Mango claims to be one.
 

Shottie

Wait... whaaaaa?
Messages
2,608
Reaction score
5,256
Points
8,950
Salty Doubloons
119,096

Beky

Nancy <3
Messages
2,944
Reaction score
6,339
Points
6,350
Salty Doubloons
3,704
TRUMP!TRUMP!TRUMP!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom