Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: major lee hung
Narrative
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

Mirror D. Roogy said:
Nezumi fell to the ground clutching his chest and spasming for a few seconds until freezing in place, and then going limp.
As Nezumi's back strikes the ground, Lee rolls his eyes and then rubs his hand across his face in an annoyed fashion.

*Under his breath*
"Oh for fuck's sake-"

*Shouting loud enough for the Marines in the port to hear him*
"Stretcher!!"

Two young Marines run up carrying a Stretcher with them. They lay it on the ground and move Nezumi's body onto it.

"Keep him stable. Don't let him die, he hasn't earned that luxury while there's this much suspicion surrounding him."

The young Marines run off towards the port with Nezumi's motionless body on the Stretcher. Lee's left elbow rests in his right hand as he face palms with his left hand.

After that display, he'd better hope he's dead by the time I come back for him. He's going to get an ear full of it.

Lee turns back out towards the 169th Marines:

"Alright Marines, we're holding this Port no matter what. You all know your orders. we're moving out. Our target is Arlong and his men. Let's move!"

Lee walks off out of the port onto a path that leads out into the Island.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: tartan owl
Major Lee Hung said:
"Now now, Vulpes. While I certainly don't disagree with your assessment, there's no need for us to assume the worst of Captain Nezumi just yet. There's a reason Navy HQ sent us to deal with Arlong directly. It's unlikely any branch outside of the Grand Line would've had any legitimate chance of defeating Arlong."
Vulpes took a few steps away from Nezumi, a few flickers of electro dancing across his fur before dying out completely. The fox mink was content to observe his surroundings once more.
Mirror D. Roogy said:
His train of thought stopped as he became light-headed. His heart rate was soaring to dangerous levels. He was having trouble breathing, and even seeing. He clutched his heart as it continued to beat faster.
Hmmm? He is clutching his chest, his breathing is erratic and he appears to be in pain. It looks as if he is having....
Mirror D. Roogy said:
Nezumi fell to the ground clutching his chest and spasming for a few seconds until freezing in place, and then going limp.
... A heart attack. He is having a heart attack. Great, now I have to deal with this mess.

Taking off his Marine coat and grey poncho and leaving them folded on his left arm, Vulpes opens up his black leather jacket. Inside the jacket, multiple pockets of varying sizes can be seen on both sides. The fox mink begins to rummage through the wide array of internal pockets.

I know it is on the lefthand side somewhere. Let me see. Scissors, tweezers, scalpel, pilliwinks, heratic's fork, ah! Here it is, CPR mask.

Major Lee Hung said:
As Nezumi's back strikes the ground, Lee rolls his eyes and then rubs his hand across his face in an annoyed fashion.

*Under his breath*
"Oh for fuck's sake-"

*Shouting loud enough for the Marines in the port to hear him*
"Stretcher!!"

Two young Marines run up carrying a Stretcher with them. They lay it on the ground and move Nezumi's body onto it.

"Keep him stable. Don't let him die, he hasn't earned that luxury while there's this much suspicion surrounding him."
Hmmm. I suppose I should have moved faster to deal with rat face. Still, if the Rear Admiral actually wants him alive then he should really let me deal with Nezumi. I am the doctor of this Marine branch after all.
Major Lee Hung said:
The young Marines run off towards the port with Nezumi's motionless body on the Stretcher. Lee's left elbow rests in his right hand as he face palms with his left hand.

After that display, he'd better hope he's dead by the time I come back for him. He's going to get an ear full of it.

"Alright Marines, we're holding this Port no matter what. You all know your orders. we're moving out. Our target is Arlong and his men. Let's move!"

"Captain Frayzah. Tell the Rear Admiral that Doctor Vulpes has a patient that he is contractually obligated to deal with and you two morons with the stretcher. Drop the patient or I will drop you."

The young duo carrying Nezumi are frightened by Vulpes and take the mink's orders literally, dropping the heart attack victim right where he is.

Eh, I won't scold them. He deserves it. Now to attach the mask and use an old CPR electro trick. Rokahahahahahaha. This will be fun.

Quickly coming to Nezumi's right side, Vulpes props the Marine Captain's head up with his own Marine jacket and poncho. The mink doctor quickly attaches the CPR mask and rips apart Nezumi's jacket, thus exposing his bare chest.

Check that the chest is dry and that there is no external metal on his person... Yep, no metal or dampness present. Always have to make sure or else the procedure can get real messy.

Vulpes interlocks his left hand over his right hand, places the still open right hand over where Nezumi's heart is and begins giving light, rhythmic pushes to stimulate the heart. As he does this, he charges up a small amount of electro in preparation of discharging it through his palms.
One push. Two push. Three push. Charge!

Vulpes unlocks his hands, places them on either side of the patient's chest and releases a momentary burst of electro, jolting the body. Vulpes repeats the pattern of "three pushes, one charge" two more times before leaning over the CPR mask and blowing a lungful of air through the one way valve.

The filter in that valve will stop any potential airborne infection between either of us. That and if I tried to give him mouth to mouth resuscitation then my teeth would tear his mouth apart.

Vulpes continued the CPR procedure, switching between chest pushes/electro charges and forcing air into the lungs.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: frayz
While Frayzah was enjoying the sight of his fellow Marine Captain being berated for his possible treachery when suddenly the young Marine assigned the task of delivering Den Den Mushi, Ensign George had returned.

Frayzah: “So you made it back alive after apologising to the Rear Admiral huh? Heh-heh, gotta say that I'm impressed.”

George: “Uh, apologise? But sir, I thought you..”

Frayzah: “Relax, relax. Man, can't a couple of Marines bust each others balls? So anyway did you do as I asked?”

George: “Yes Captain, Rear Admiral Lee got the Den Den Mushi as you requested. He, um, also asked to speak to you after the mission has been completed.”

Frayzah: “I see, any idea what it's about? Our branch leader doesn't seem like the type to just sit and chat about sports.”

George: “No idea sir but you would be right to assume that whatever it is, it is fairly important.”

Frayzah: “Ok thanks for letting me know. Carry on and keep an eye out for any of Arlong's cronies. Dismissed.”

Frayzah looks back to Nezumi but the situation seemed to have taken an ugly turn. The rat-like Marine had fallen to the ground and appeared to be suffering from a heart attack due to his fear of the Orca Fishman and Fox Mink.
Mirror D. Roogy said:
Frayzah: ‘I thought criminals were a cowardly and superstitious lot but this is the most gutless display I've ever seen in my life. I doubt this man was ever truly fit to be a Marine.’

The Vigilante looks on as a small band of Marines frantically rushes to save the life of the suspected traitor, after being ordered to do so by Rear Admiral Lee. The man underneath the mask understood his superior's train of thought, death was just an easy way out for somebody who had betrayed the very Justice he had sworn to protect. This ordeal didn't even last 2 minutes but the urgency of the situation made it seem almost like half an hour to Frayzah but eventually Lee had turned back around to give his orders.
Prison Mike said:

"Alright Marines, we're holding this Port no matter what. You all know your orders. , we're moving out. Our target is Arlong and his men. Let's move!"

Frayzah: ‘Heh-heh-heh, bout time!’

Jimmy was excited thinking about finally getting the opportunity to crack some pirate skulls and was about to start following his commanding officer but was interrupted by a voice coming from behind him.
Tartan Owl said:
Captain Frayzah. Tell the Rear Admiral that Doctor Vulpes has a patient that he is contractually obligated to deal with
Turning around, he recognises Commodore Vulpes. A bit shocked at first, he remembers that his files mentioned the Mink was a docter so his surprise fades quickly. Knowing the importance of saving Nezumi, Frayzah decides not to waste time talking about it and simply nods to Vulpes to signal that the message will delivered.

He begins running up the path that Lee had taken, hoping to catch up with him and give Vulpes' message before any fighting begins.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: ruffles
Narration
Talking
Thoughts
Blueno
Jyabura
Kalifa
Kumadori
Lee
Fukuro

Just a few days earlier an order had been issued to the agents of Cipher Pol residing in the judicial island of Enies Lobby. Spandam- the leader of the team was in his office when he received a call from higher ups in the world government and given a task for the agents of dark justice to carry out.

*puru puru puru puru*
*kachak*

-...?
-...!
*indistinguishable discussion*
- Roger that, sir
*click*

As Spandam ended the call he sighed loudly...ugghhhh why meeee....first there is this buffon which Lucci has to take care of and now this marine who's causing disturbance...Hey guard! call Kalifa, Jyabura and Kumadori for me.
---
Arlong Park a few days later

Not long after the Marines had anchored on the island a group of Cipher Pol agents also arrived at the same island, although with a different and unique type of method. They had received clear orders which they now had come to carry out- take care of the Marine rear admiral who had started to bit more than he could chew. Their intel had told them that they could find their target in this island, out here in East Blue.

-AIR DOOR- ...There, call me on the den den mushi again when you've carried out the mission and I'll open the door again. Before leaving again, Blueno looked towards Jyabura and continued while staring at him And remember...the orders clearly specified that our target is only Lee. We don't want more people involved in this.

The short-tempered Jyabura snapped and shouted WAIT YOU BASTARD, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TA- but Blueno had already dissappeared, making him even more angry.

YOOOOOIIIII YOOOOOI LEEETS CAAALM DOWN, OUR MISSION WAS NOOOOT TO FIIIGHT AMONGST OUURSEELVESSS.

Jyabura...

WHAT!?

That's sexual harassment.

...!

As the Cipher Pol agents were arguing amongst themselves, Lee who had walked hastily and in his own thoughts did not realise that he had been separated from his group and now was all alone in a forest. He did not mind it and continued his march when he stumbled upon the strange group bickering in the middle of forest.

You three over there, this is Rear Admiral Lee of the 169th, who are you and what are you guys doing out here!?

The three looked towards Lee with surprise as he had approached them without being detected by them. As they looked towards Lee they quickly analyzed his appearance with the description they had been given of their target and came to the conclusion that it was indeed Lee.

Their surprised expressions quickly turned into evil smirks as they realised their mission would end faster than expected. In just the blink of an eye they began to execute their plan with Kalifa moving out first to incapacitate Lee with her powers.

-soru-

With a quick soru she swiftly moved behind Lee and as she did it, Lee- determind to not go down without a fight against these mysterious enemies reached for his weapons but to his surprise he could neither grab his trusted anchor or the chains attached to them, looking at his hands he saw them in an odd shape coated with a unknown substance which made them oddly smooth and shiny.

What did you do to me, woman?

Fufufu...having a hard time there rear admiral? That's the power of awe awe no mi you're witnessing.

Giving Lee no time cope with the situation, Kumadori followed up after Kalifa and used his pink hair to surround Lee and grab him tightly and not allow h to move an inch.

YOOOIYOOOOI IM SORRY FOR WHAT WE ARE ABOUT TO DOOOOO

As if on a signal, Jyabura turned into his beast form and with his sharp fangs and excitement in his eyes he went towards the incapacitated Lee.

AWOOOO See you in hell, sushi-boy...SHIGAN!!!

With two shigans in succession, Jyabura pierced Lee in his chest and watched as the blood began to squirt out of the wounds. As he licked his fingers clean from the blood before turning back into a human, Kumadori dropped the body of Lee and left him there to bleed out while Kalifa used a Den Den Mushi to call Blueno for extraction.

As the three of them left the scene with the help of Blueno and leaving no trail behind of themselves, elsewhere a green haired and oddly shaped round figure bounced around the forest and came across a group of Marines walking slowly together. As the loud mouth he was, he couldn't hold himself and with a large voice shouted

CHAPAPAPAPA REAR ADMIRAL LEE IN DANGER CHAPAPAPAPA

Before bouncing and disappearing again, as mysteriously as he had appeared.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: infernal
Infernal Action
Narration
"Talking"
Thoughts

Sun was shining. Weather on East Blue waters was good. The ship was slowly swaying on the waves, which were once increasing and falling. Everybody forget about a new rookie who was on The Stormhawk captained by Jimmy Frayzah.

No one called him, no one ask for him. He was sitting in empty cabin, which is obviously not only for him. Cabin that could contain few Ensigns. Who knows, maybe one day he'll get his own ship. Right now, he should enjoy what he have.

Oii oii... The East Blue is commonly known as the weakest of all the seas, so why we even waste our time here? - He ask himself in his thoughts. It's not a job for so many people. Maybe there's a bigger thing that's going on. - Infernal was calculating everything in his mind. Thinking, about any options that's possible. Nevertheless, did they really forget about me or just maybe, they knew that someone need to stay on ship. Obviously I'm not alone here. But let's be honest. There is no need for Commodore or Captain to stay.
"Yes...!" - shout randomly in cabin. Just for a moment, Infernal thought that he mean something.
Ensign like me, the future strongest swordsmen in world. But how I can become better if I stay here forever? - that thought disappointed new member navy for a while. He rejected these thoughts, he knew that someday he gonna be someone.

But why they take other Ensign? Ehh, again I think. My time will come. I know what I'm capable off and how good I'm. Patience, patience, patience. Infernal start keep an eye on Den Den Mushi that was in his room. He calm his mind and waited...

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: endency
Gruun was taken a back as Nezumi began to clutch his chest, unsure of what he was doing. "Playing dead?" Gruun thought incredulously. It was a typical stratigy for weaker creatures on the food chain to play dead when attacked. Gruun like most apex predators had no interest in prey that they did not kill themselves. He paused for a moment waiting for Nezumi to show signs of life. Another moment passed. Was it not a feint? Suddenly Vulpes jumped into action. Gruun was momentarily shocked, the marine was not faking at all. He fumbled around his head searching for words, but none came. He stared dumbly as Vulpes began performing some sort of strange maneuvers on Nezumi. It took Gruun a second, but then he recognized the gestures from his training. CTR, or something like that. Everything in his mind was telling him to help, but his body simply was not responding. Not that he would really know what to do if he could move.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: al sama
it was noon in East Blue. waiting on the dock of Marine G-169 ship, Lieutenant-Junior-Grade AL was let behind to guard the ship by his seniors so he had no choice but to do it.

while looking at the island where the others went AL thought "I'll do my best to guard the ship" however he was unaware that it was going to be quite hard.

as it was noon the sun was shining brightly but suddenly the wind picked up the pace and dark clouds started to gather around. AL looked at the sky and sighed "damm I don't wanna get wet now"

rain started to down pour as he sat on the dock keeping guard. several minutes passed as the weather kept getting worse, AL heard a fluttering sound coming from a side "aww crap this isn't good" he said as he looked toward where the sound came from and saw that the ship's sails weren't folded.

AL got up, walked towards the sails. he grabbed the rope of the sails and pulled it trying to fold the sails. at that moment the wind turned fierce crashing onto the sails almost tearing them apart and forcing AL back by several steps.

cracking sounds were coming from thee mast. due to the wind crashing into the unfolded sails cracks were appearing in the mast. AL ran towards it while shouting at the members that were inside their cabins "HELP ME FOLD THE SAILS GUYS" however due to the fierce blowing of the wind no one could hear him.

AL started to climb the mast. while climbing his body was glued to the mast due to the heavy wind pressure from behind. he got to the top and started folding the sails. suddenly a gust of wind almost made him fall but he used his saber to stab the mast and stopped himself from falling.

after somehow managing to fold the sails he climbed down and sat on the dock again. one hour of havoc from heavens passed as the sky started to clear up. AL stared at the sly and sighed thinking "if the mast were to break just because I didn't notice that the sails weren't folded I'd be doomed, my ignorance almost got me denoted but it's ok now so lets just keep guarding the ship until everyone returns"

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Frayzah said:
He begins running up the path that Lee had taken, hoping to catch up with him and give Vulpes' message before any fighting begins.
Marine Captain Jimmy Frayzah ran for about 2 minutes up the path before coming to the conclusion that something wasn't right and decides to stop to assess the situation. With Ensign George and the other 9 Marines under his command stopping beside him. He tries to contact Lee via Den Den Mushi but is unsuccessful.

Frayzah: ‘Something's wrong! I should of caught up to the Rear Admiral by now, did he take a turn that I didn't notice? No if that was the case he would of left behind a man or two to notify me and the other officers, Lee isn't reckless enough not to. Other than that the only possibility could be... No, I refuse to believe Lee would be defeated so quick but...’

Coming from the side of island where the Marines arrived, he could see a storm approaching. The roar of the thunder was almost deafening to Frayzah as his superstitious and paranoid nature started to get the best of him. In his experience, storms usually lead to tragedy and death. First his parents, then Faysal and his brother Jason. Even the first time he was forced to kill a criminal happened during a stormy night.

Frayzah: ‘NO, NO, NO! DAMMIT, SHIT! Not Lee too, hang in there boss I'm coming.’

Suddenly a Marine runs out from the forest, obviously in a state of panic.

Marine: “Oh thank god. It's Captain Frayzah. I was following Rear Admiral Lee when he suddenly went into the forest. He seemed determinedtoo like he was after someone or something. I lost him and he still hasn't returned.”

Frayzah: “He must of sensed Arlong with his Haki. What way? SHOW ME!”

The Marine hesitates a bit before pointing in the direction he came and running the same way with Frayzah and his squad of Marines in tow. On the way, Jimmy ponders the situation further.

Frayzah: ‘Come to think of it, Lee's calmer than this. If it were Arlong he wouldn't of acted so rashly, is it some kind of third party? It would make sense for him to react this way to an unknown variable rather than somebody he was expecting. But whatever the case, I hope I'm not too late.’

The Marine leading him then comes to a stop before saying that this was where he last saw the leader of the 169th Branch. Looking around area for clues, The Vigilante begins to have some jealousy for his superiors who have Observation Haki. Suddenly a stranger appears bouncing around, usually Frayzah would find the character's odd shape amusing but now was not the time for mucking around. He draws both of his katana from the sheaths attached to his utility belt but the figure speaks before Frayzah could ask any questions.
Ruffles said:
elsewhere a green haired and oddly shaped round figure bounced around the forest and came across a group of Marines walking slowly together. As the loud mouth he was, he couldn't hold himself and with a large voice shouted

CHAPAPAPAPA REAR ADMIRAL LEE IN DANGER CHAPAPAPAPA

Before bouncing and disappearing again, as mysteriously as he had appeared.
Frayzah: “What the hell do you mean danger?!”

But the figure had already bounced away before Jimmy could finish the question.

Frayzah: “Fuck! Marines, follow me.”

He begins to sprint into the direction Fukuro had come from, guessing that was where Lee was in 'trouble'. As he runs through the forest, the storm he had earlier witnessed begins to catch up to him. Rain buckets down, cracks of thunder echo across the island and the wind feels like it pull trees out straight from their roots. Eventually though, he finds the downed Lee lying on the ground in the distance.

Frayzah: “REAR ADMIRAL!
‘Dammit, this is my failure. If I had Haki, I might have found him on time.’

As he gets closer, he notices a puddle surrounding Lee. A combination of muddy water and blood. On the body of the Orca Fishman are what appear to be bullet holes at first but further examination of the area suggests not a single gun was fired.

Frayzah: ‘No, this wasn't a gunman at all, this was the work of the Shigan technique.’

As he finally approaches, he feels for a pulse on his superior. Realizing he is only just alive, he picks him up and hoists the Fishman over his shoulders after giving his coat and third sword to the Marines to carry. Jimmy begins running back to the port he came from, knowing that's where Vulpes is. He was too late to rescue Lee but there was still hope at his redemption. As he runs, he pulls out his Den Den Mushi.

Frayzah: “Captain Frayzah to all officers of the 169th Branch. The Rear Admiral is down. I repeat, Rear Admiral Lee has been badly injured. I'm on my way back to port now. Commodore Vulpes, I'm going to need you to be prepped for emergency surgery right away, Lee's life depends on it.”

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: roogy
Cocoyasi Village, Main Street
Genzo and Nojiko watched as Nezumi had a heart attack.

Just like a rat to have a flair for the melodramatic when cornered... thought Genzo. I hope this doesn't distract the marines from doing their job. They came here to free us... and if they don't, I will remember that. I won't forgive a broken promise.

Nojiko had a look of disgust on her face as Vulpes was administering CPR.

"What the hell? Just let the worthless rat die already! Don't you have a job to do? We've been stuck under Arlong for ten years, and this is what you spend your time doing? If you're not going to fight Arlong, then you should just leave. I'm sick of marines and their empty promises. Either they are too weak to act or they choose not to. I'm not getting my hopes up for you lot," said Nojiko, before storming off back towards her house.

Nezumi awoke with this strange feeling, as he came to realisation that his life had just been saved. Who the hell just saved me? he thought. I'd have been better off dead. That's what my mother used to tell me, anyway. He looked around and came to the conclusion that the fox man had saved him. Well, that's just great. He's probably one of those people who thinks death would be too good for me.

"Hey, fox face, if I'm such a scumbag, why don't you kill me already?" Nezumi asked, smiling while he said. If I can't kill myself, gonna have to force him to kill me.

Outside of Arlong Park, Winding Path to Cocoyasi Village
"Gee, Arlong, we sure are taking a long time to reach the village," said Hatchan.

"Well if I'm being perfectly honest, I don't want to go to the village," said Arlong.

"But boss, what about those marines?" asked Chew.

"Today is not a day to be dealing with marines. There's a storm brewing. Lightning is so damn creepy. Bioluminescent sea kings are nothing compared to those sky splitters."

"You're right, Arlong. Lightning is scary. I never knew the human world could be this way either," said Hatchan.

"Let's go back inside and wait to see what happens next," said Arlong.

And so, the Arlong Pirates hurried back to Arlong Park to do just that.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
As far as Vulpes was concerned, the sudden downpour of rain was a pain in the arse. He could no longer use his electro CPR technique to resuscitate Nezumi due to the fact that if he attempted such a technique on a wet chest then the water would conduct the electro world and give the patient minor burns.

More importantly however, this rain was making his fur damp. Damp fur is uncomfortable.

Mirror D. Roogy said:
Nojiko had a look of disgust on her face as Vulpes was administering CPR.

"What the hell? Just let the worthless rat die already! Don't you have a job to do? We've been stuck under Arlong for ten years, and this is what you spend your time doing? If you're not going to fight Arlong, then you should just leave. I'm sick of marines and their empty promises. Either they are too weak to act or they choose not to. I'm not getting my hopes up for you lot," said Nojiko, before storming off back towards her house.
Did it not cross your ignorant mind that if he dies now then he will never be proven guilty of his crimes because the courts are completely uninterested in wasting money in pressing charges against corpses?

Vulpes continued giving CPR breaths and hand thrusts against the patient's chest until they recovered from their cardiac arrest.
Mirror D. Roogy said:
Nezumi awoke with this strange feeling, as he came to realisation that his life had just been saved.
Vulpes quickly removed the mask and waited for Nezumi to regain his bearings.

Note to self, remember to disinfect the mask. Goodness knows where rat face here has been.
Mirror D. Roogy said:
"Hey, fox face, if I'm such a scumbag, why don't you kill me already?" Nezumi asked, smiling while he said.
"That is for me to know and you to guess."

Giving Nezumi a cold shoulder of indifference, Vulpes picked up his now wet poncho and Marine coat from the ground and put them back on. After completing this minor task, the den den mushi that Frayzah gave him earlier started ringing. Picking up the receiver, Vulpes could never have prepared himself for what he heard next.

Frayzah said:
Frayzah: “Captain Frayzah to all officers of the 169th Branch. The Rear Admiral is down. I repeat, Rear Admiral Lee has been badly injured. I'm on my way back to port now. Commodore Vulpes, I'm going to need you to be prepped for emergency surgery right away, Lee's life depends on it.”
Vulpes stood still in complete shock, his eyes widening and his jaw going slack as he processed what should have been an impossibility in this simple mission.

How? How did this happen?..... No, I can figure that out later. Right now, I have a patient that needs attending to and a Marine force to give orders to.

Gritting his teeth, Vulpes broke out of his stupor, allowing the familiar heat of anger to wash over his shocked nerves. Despite being a usually calm and collected individual, Vulpes had far greater experience dealing with his own personal anger than any form of sudden shock.

"Nezumi! Stay here and get killed by Arlong once he thinks you betrayed him to us or get on our ships. I don't care which."

Turning to Genzo, Vulpes continued to bark orders.

"You! That is an police uniform, correct. Use your authority to get the civilians onto the ships. We have plenty of room aboard the Danko for them. Go now! I am going with the stretcher to assist Captain Frayzah in moving Rear Admiral Lee."

Picking up the stretcher used to carry Nezumi, Vulpes headed up the path towards Frayzah

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
After contacting Commodore Vulpes via his Transponder Snail, Jimmy 'Vigilante' Frayzah was now running faster than he ever had in his life. He could feel the muscles in his shoulders and upper arms begin to ache from the weight of the much heavier Lee, he was guessing the Fishman was at least twice his weight and his injuries made it all dead weight. To distract himself Frayzah begins to consider who could of attacked his superior, the thought of Rokushiki being used was alarming and furthered his existing skepticism of the World Government's highest authorities.

Frayzah: ‘I definitely can't rule out a rogue official that Lee stumbled upon or somebody else who learned Rokushiki but this seems like a Cipher Pol assassination attempt to me. That goofball that appeared was probably part of them but couldn't help bragging. But why, did the boss see something he shouldn't have? It makes me wonder if I'm on their radar too but last I heard Napier was in Impel Down and once there, nobody gives a damn what a pirate says.’

He was about halfway back to port when through the heavy rain, he saw the Fox Mink carrying a stretcher along the narrow path. So Jimmy immediately yelled out to him.

Frayzah: “Commodore Vulpes, over here. Help me get him onto that stretcher of yours.”

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Things had taken a dark turn as the storm was on the horizon. Vulpes had ordered Genzo to have everyone board the ships.

This is his solution, to move us? To what end? What could have happened to the Read Admiral that they have gone back on their plan to capture Arlong? These questions and others plagued Genzo's mind. Nonetheless, he understood his duty as a police officer and complied with the order. He began to gather the townspeople. He then remembered that Nojiko had stormed off to her house, in the far north of the village. I'll have to get her as soon as I can. I should instruct those nearby first.

Vulpes had run off with the stretcher, and so Nezumi was left unattended. He thought to himself, thank god. Getting killed is not a way I want to die. Then he realised, how do I want to die? Though most of the options he could think of made him uncomfortable, he was getting rather desperate. He stood up, and after realising that he was well enough to run, ran to the shore.

"That crazy bastard, what the hell is he doing?" muttered Genzo.

Nezumi ran until he reached the shore and then dived into the water. He didn't bother closing his mouth or trying to swim back up. If anyone had been close enough to him to see it, they would know that he was drowning himself. As his lungs filled, he realised how awful this idea had been, and tried to beat his own head to knock himself unconscious. The water made such a thing difficult, however, and his only saving grace was that he passed out from a lack of air and energy. His limbs went limp and his heart rate slowed. He began to sink to the bottom of the water. The odds of his survival were seventy-three thousand and fourteen to one.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: emperor cross
# The Rear Admiral had given his orders : The 169th was finally going to engage Arlong’s crew. Shaarib was too excited, he was going to see the full strength of their boss and finally know how big was the gap between them. He was so happy, he tried to reach for his hatchet but didn’t feel anything. He tried again and the only things his fingers touched was his leg.
  • N-nononononon ! he began to say when he realized his mistake.
Shaarib has forgotten his main weapon ! How could he done that ?! What was he going to say ? He couldn’t said it out loud with all the seriousness of the situation.

Eureka ! With all of those marines around , the boss wouldn’t remark that he wasn’t there. It was just a matter of minutes, he just had to go back to Naglfar take his hatchet and go back before they arrived at Arlong Park. The Captain took some step backwards and when he was at some good distance began sprinting towards his ship. Too concerned he didn’t saw the young ensign that was coming his way and bumped into him.
  • Sorry ! Are you alright ?! said the Captain
  • It’s okay ! I was looking for you, Captain Frayzah gave the order to relay the escargophone to you. said the ensign giving him the phone.
Shaarib put the escargophone in one his numerous pockets and continued his « mission ». The Skypean jogged for approximatively 5 minutes to finally see Naglfar. He quickly jumped on the ship and took direction toward his quarters. Shaarib found his hatchet on his bed and tidied it on his belt.

- There you are !

His mission was accomplished, it was time to back to Lee and the others. He was on his way when the escargophone began to ring. It was Frayzah.

Frayzah said:
The news left him on his butt. What the heck did happen in this little time for a monster like Lee to be put down ? Was it Shaarib fault for not being there ? He did forget his hatchet like a damn rookie. But there wasn’t time to lose. He was going to meet the two others since the meeting ws the port.#

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Vulpes continued to trudge through the heavy rain with the stretcher in his arms. Considering that his clothes were soaked, his fur damp and his feet covered in sticky mud, Vulpes' mood was about as foul as the weather around him.
Frayzah said:
Frayzah: “Commodore Vulpes, over here. Help me get him onto that stretcher of yours.”
About damn time I found you.

Fiddling with the adjustable stretcher (an ingenious yet simple contraption made for dealing with patients of varying height), Vulpes turned a bolt on each side of the stretcher allowing the stretcher to... Well... Stretch.

A Nezumi sized stretcher was pointless for someone Lee's height after all.

Placing the stretcher in front of Lee on the muddied dirt path, Vulpes went to assist Frayzah in moving his latest patient.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Even through the thick leather of the hooded jacket he wears, the Marine Captain is starting to feel the effects of the weather. He feels shivers down his spine as the cold rain drenches the entirety of his clothing and the icy winds are cutting through him. He puts that to the back of his mind though, there are more pressing matters to concern himself with. The heavy weight of his branch leader still on his shoulders, he has no choice but to simply watch as Commodore Vulpes adjusts and sets up the stretcher in front of him.

Jimmy: ‘Looks like the doc knows what he's doing anyway.’

Although once the preparation of the stretcher has been completed, Jimmy wastes little time in placing his fallen comrade onto it. He and Vulpes then proceed to carry Rear Admiral Lee back to port so they can give him the medical attention he requires and followed by the other Marines, trek along the muddied path to do so. Frayzah's mind once again begins to wander though, the identity of who could off who attacked Lee was baffling to him.

Jimmy: ‘I doubt it was someone already on the island because this seems like a coordinated strike, and the only one's who knew where we were besides who's on the island would be other members of the World Government. This only leads me back to Cipher Pol, assassination is their ammo.’

After some more self questioning of his suspicions, he hears what he believes to be another voice but is unable to figure out where it's coming from but the voice is somewhat familiar.

HAHAHAHAHA! It looks like everyone's favourite tailed hero deserves a sticker for his efforts, you solved the big mystery Jimbo and all by yourself too but I suppose what we saw made it a little too easy for you.”

Confused, he looks either side of himself but the only other person around is the Fox Mink assisting him with the movement of their Fishman leader.

Jimmy: “Vulpes, did you hear that? It sounded almost like...”

Vulpes: “No I didn't hear a thing. It sounded almost like what?”

Jimmy: “Nothing, never mind.”
Napier! But it couldn't have been, there's no way he could have escaped, could there?’

The group of Marines continue their journey back to port, completely unaware of how this day was going to forever change the mindset of The Vigilante.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The mind of Vulpes was currently a whirling maelstrom of activity, his analytical mind attempting to salvage any information that could be gleaned.

The Arlong Pirates should not be strong enough to injure Lee like this and certainly not within such a short timeframe. None of our forces have seen them and nothing suggests that Arlong or his cronies are particularly subtle in their methods. They took over an entire island system through brute force and fear.

So that suggests perhaps there is a third party on this island. Either a strong group of individuals that worked together to bring Lee down in quick tandem.... Or a single, extraordinarily powerful powerful individual that defeated Lee in seconds. Neither of those options bode well for the 169th, especially not when there is Arlong to contend with as well as this new threat.

Vulpes and his comrade were almost at the Magna Venandi now, the warship being a most welcome sight for sore eyes. Quickly boarding his prized ship, the fox mink whistled loudly, a sign for his medical team to assist him. With his medical assistants swiftly approaching, Vulpes addressed Frayzah

"Take charge of our forces. Get us out of here, I have already requested a local law enforcement officer to evacuate the civilians of this village onto the Danko. If they come then get them on. If they don't come then we leave. We cannot help those that cannot help themselves. I will tend to the Rear Admiral now."

Vulpes waited for Frayzah to hand his end of the stretcher over to one of his assistants.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
The Bay Adjacent to Cocoyasi Village
With no-one to save him, Nezumi drowned and sank to the bottom of the sea.

Cocoyasi Village, The House By The Tangerine Orchard
"Am I just supposed to pack up and leave my home?" asked Nojiko.

"Home is where you live. You can grow tangerine trees wherever. The point is, we need to stay safe. The Rear Admiral was killed... and not by Arlong. Something strange is afoot, and I'm not sure that staying here will do either of us any favours. Plus, everyone else is moving out. If we stayed behind, Arlong would come down on us for sure."

"I see what you're saying, Genzo, but this whole situation is... shitty, to say the least."

"I know that! Those marines broke their promise! But man, there is a damn list! If it weren't for my strong sense of justice, and my admiration for strong-willed people like your mother, I would have lost faith in the marines years ago. But we have to trust that one day, they will keep their promise, because without that hope, without the faith in justice, the world cannot continue!"

"You're such a ham, Genzo. Give me a minute, I'll pack my things."

Genzo waited, and after about forty minutes, Nojiko had packed her things.

"If you're ready, let's hurry to the ships. I'm not sure where they plan on taking us, but it's the start of a new adventure."

Nojiko winced at him, and then laughed. The two of them made their way to the town.

Everyone in Cocoyasi Village had boarded the marine ships, apart from Genzo and Nojiko. The two of them arrived ten minutes after Nojiko had finished packing. By this point, it was raining fairly heavily, and the wind had picked up. The two of them hurried to the boats, as they were not dressed for a storm, and did not want to catch a cold. A few minutes later, they were aboard one of the marine ships.

Arlong Park, Inside the Gates
Arlong sat on his throne, thinking about everything that had happened, how pointless his role in this had been.

"You know, perhaps I should have done something," said Arlong.

"You think?" asked Chew sarcastically.

"I just don't seem to care about stuff like I used to. I mean, why am I even holding this town hostage? It's not like they've provided me with anything useful. I honestly should have left years ago."

"Well, why haven't we left?" asked Hatchan.

"I don't know. Familiarity, I guess? Well, we'll just stay here for now."

---

And so, the promise of Arlong being removed from power was broken. The people of Cocoyasi Village had resigned themselves to boarding the marine ships and moving away from their hometown. The Arlong Pirates, through nothing except self-reflection realised they had no motivation to be on these islands, yet were not ready to leave them.

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Original Post By: emperor cross
# The port, everyone was getting on the Danko or the others ships of the 169th branch. Rain was falling with more and more power. Wind was whistling in the ears of Shaarib but he didn't care. Where was he ? He was on one of his cloudy platform, staring at Vulpes and Frayzah. He heard them coming but at the last moment, he decided not to meet with them and thus why the use of his cloud dial. He couldn't bear the fact of seeing the Rear Admiral in these state. Yes he was a coward for that move. But who cares ?! He didn't want to talk with the two others on the way of the Magna Venandi. What could he say ? What could he do ? Nothing, they were adults and like him, they probably have though of who could be behind that assassination attempt. The young captain was sure at 100% it was a WG calls. No pirate could have done that and disappear like that, it just wasn't making sense !

Vulpes and Frayzah after some minutes arrived at the mink's ship and he called his medical team and said something to the captain. At this point, Shaarib just didn't care, he took the direction of his beloved Naglfar. Soon they will quit this island and he would have his answer. In their next meeting he would talk with Frayzah, Vulpes and the others members of the 169th. A little voice in his head praying for his suspicion to be false. He was just a captain, he wasn't that strong to ask his superior for answer. If they could take out a monster like Lee, it wouldn't be hard to put Shaarib down. What was he going to do ? Quit ? Fight ? Forget ?

- What is Justice ?

Larsi

Silver Hair
Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
Tartan Owl said:
Vulpes and his comrade were almost at the Magna Venandi now, the warship being a most welcome sight for sore eyes. Quickly boarding his prized ship, the fox mink whistled loudly, a sign for his medical team to assist him. With his medical assistants swiftly approaching, Vulpes addressed Frayzah
The port was bustling with activity when they arrived. The Stormhawk, Argonaut, Naglfar, Magna Venandi were all packed full of Marines to create the room necessary for civilians on the flagship of the 169th Branch. The citizens of
Cocoyasi Village were lining up as the lower ranking Marines usher them onto boats then to suitable space on The Danko where they won't be in the way but can be comfortable in their travels. The two officers proceed to board the Magna Venandi where Vulpes whistles to signal his assistants.

Jimmy: ‘Makes sense, even the best doctors can't do everything themselves.’

The Marine Commodore then turns to The Vigilante in order to give his orders. Frayzah listens closely, he knows that there is no room for errors in a situation so crucial.
Tartan Owl said:
"Take charge of our forces. Get us out of here, I have already requested a local law enforcement officer to evacuate the civilians of this village onto the Danko. If they come then get them on. If they don't come then we leave. We cannot help those that cannot help themselves. I will tend to the Rear Admiral now."
The masked swordsman nods before replying.

Jimmy: “Just take care of Lee, I'll make sure our departure runs smoothly.”
Tartan Owl said:
Vulpes waited for Frayzah to hand his end of the stretcher over to one of his assistants.
After answering his superior, Frayzah hands the end of the stretcher he held off to one of the medical assistants Vulpes had just called over.

Jimmy: “Careful. I never realised just how heavy fishmen were until now.”

He then makes his way off his comrade's ship, where he quickly moves to some cover of a nearby building to avoid the harsh weather. Through the fierce winds and rain, he oversees the last of the evacuation of the townspeople with the final two being Genzo and Nijiko. After this and doing a short sweep of the town, he makes his way to the last boat and as the Marines row him back to his ship, he pulls out the Den Den Mushi in his pocket to notify the other Marines that they'll be leaving the island soon.

Jimmy: “This is Captain Frayzah, all civilians have been successfully evacuated. I'm about to board The Stormhawk so we'll be leaving shortly, we can regroup in Loguetown.”

He boards his ship and orders his men to depart before entering his office and grabbing a towel, he pets Chouchou after the small white dog barks to greet him. While drying himself off he further ponders the idea that the World Government ordered a hit on Lee but once again hears the voice of the pirate named Jerome Napier in his head.

Jerome: “What are we going to do about those pesky Nobles now they've attacked your superior officer? You'll need to be stronger to take them on.”

This time though, the hooded Marine can see the former captain of the Insane Pirates in front of him, sitting on the chair opposite of his and appearing to be fidgeting with various things on the desk between them.

Jimmy: “We? How the fuck did you even get on my ship? Those fresh recruits are useless if they just let a known criminal come waltzing onto The Stormhawk.”

Napier just cracks a gigantic grin before answering.

Jerome: “Jimbo, Jimbo...... Jimbo! Why so serious? I'm just in your head, the manifestation of your inner madness. The fact that I'm here means madness won already. HAHAHAHA it's like I always used to say, just one bad day can send the sanest man to lunacy and you were never really the sanest to begin with anyway, were you?”

After a moment of what appears to be thought, Frayzah breaks down into hysterical laughter. If anyone else had witnessed this turn of events they'd wonder what was so funny but the Marine Captain didn't care about such a thing, everything was now clear to him as the 169th branch sailed towards Loguetown.

Jimmy: “Heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh.”

Reaction score
Salty Doubloons
# Things didn’t change. The same morbid air was coming from the village. The deserted houses had now eroded walls. If Shaarib had saved these peoples, he would have been around villagers chatting happily. Arlong deprived them of all that joy and today Shaarib was going to make them pay.

Our hero was following the pathway towards Arlong Park in a very serious manner. They could have gone directly to the fishmen but Shaarin wanted to do things like the 169th previously planned. The winged-man chose to wear a white tracksuit with some banal sandals at his feet. In his hands, a cigar half started. With his powers, Shaarib thought it was finally time to begin smoking since the bad effects wouldn’t hurt him anymore. He had fancy tastes so smoking cigarettes wasn’t it.

It has been 40 minutes since his arrival and Arlong Park was finally in sight. Shaarib’s hand were trembling in excitement. He began to run and suddenly jumped, his body getting engulfed in blue fire. The Skypiean transformed into a bird totally made out of blue fire with yellow flames here and there. If not for the red goggles on the bird’s eyes. Shaarib would have been unrecognizable. The bird soared high into the sky and flew towards Arlong Park. It took the ex marine half a minute to get above the main gate made out of steel and sat on one of the red roofings. In front of him, fishmen that went about their usual business. To get their attention, the mythical bird let out a caw before speaking :

~ « Oya Oya, is the shark named Arlong here ? »#

@Ichimonji

EDIT : Forgot the stats

80 x 5 =400

Strength: 63+(1x8)+(3x8)= 95 (+15=110)

Speed: 71+(3x8)+5(MA)=100 (+20=120)
100*2=200
-Reaction:100
-Movement:100

Vitality:66+(2x8)=82 (+20=102)
82*2= 164
-Durability:82
-Stamina:82

Haki : 50
50*2=100
Armament = 81
Observation = 19

Devil Fruit : 81

Pic - The user attack his enemy with his beak.
DPR: B, requires 41 mastery and strength
DPR: A, requires 61 mastery and strength
DPR: S, requires 81 mastery and strength
DPR: S+, requires 100 mastery and strength

Picore - The user attack 3 times with his beak
DPR: B, requires 61 mastery and strength
DPR: A, requires 81 mastery and strength
DPR: S, requires 100 mastery and strength
DPR: S+, requires 120 mastery and strength

Pique Assiette - The user grab his opponent with his talon and use picore in the air before letting him/her falling from above. (Need Shaarib to be stronger than is opponent, 1 tier above Mastery and Strength (for now))

Bec Vrille : The user spins on himself and use the momentum to use his beak like a drill.

Tristesse : In his phoenix form, he let out a cry which create a burst that blast things around him.
AOE
DPR: B, requires 61,41,41
DPR: A, requires 81,61,41
DPR: S, requires 100, 81,41
DPR: S+, requires 120 strength, 100 mastery, 100 speed

Ejection : Transforming his arms in wings, the user rush to his opponent to kick him

Ejection d’Urgence : The user readies both his talons in front of him and then delivers a strong, two-legged kick to a target.

Acrobatie : The user attack his opponent with an overhead kick.

Pèlerinage : Clinch an opponent with his legs and fly upwards with him spinning at high speed before crashing on the floor. (Need to be stronger 1 tier above Mastery and Strength (for now))

Griffes : Utilizes his claws to cut his enemy with a diagonal strike

Météore : The user soars in the sky before covering himself with his wings before falling on the ground with a bang.

Cruauté : With his foot now claws, he rushes to his opponent and tries to cut his throat with them.

Croix : With his wings, he try to cut his opponent forming cross.

Transmigration : Flaps his wings and blast his opponent away

Rapace : Charge at his opponent and tackle him with his wings.

To heal each part the user need to fill up the numbers. For each turn they receive points equal to their mastery. For example if the user is missing a limb, it would take 2 turns if they had 75 mastery, but 3 turns if they had 50 mastery.
Minor damages: 50
Deep cut in muscles: 100
Missing/ruined limb: 150
Destroyed organ: 200
Near death injuries: 250

Double that to heal one person.

Martial Arts: 50
50*2=100
-Rokushiki : 100
Shigan(Destructive potency: S):

-Shigan Cue
Requirements: 41 Mastery and 41 Strength
DPS: B
Description: In this attack, the user uses his blunt staff in the same way a finger is normally used in Shigan.

Jugon
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength
Description:This is a very strong punch which is done at the same speed as Shigan, making it even more powerful.

Shigan "Oren"
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 51 Strength
Description: This attack is simply a rapid-fire version of the normal Shigan technique that hits the enemy multiple times.

Tobu Shigan "Bachi"
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 41 Strength
Description: A projectile version of Shigan that fires sharp compressed air bullets from the fingers, similar to "Rankyaku".

Jugon Ogi: "Fukuro Dataki"
Requirements: 31 Mastery, 21 Strength and 51 Movement Speed
DPS: C
Description: A rapid-fire version of Jugon, in which the user unleashes a flurry of punches at the enemy while using Soru to move around him, in order to strike from all directions.

Shinaru Shigan "Whip"
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 41 Strength
Description: In this attack, the user pulls back her arm as if to use a normal Shigan attack, then whips her arm out at the opponent at high speed, causing their arm to appear as if it is bending like a whip would, and hits the enemy with their finger.

Shigan "Madara"
Requirements: 51 mastery, 51 strength
Description: Appears as Oren, but is performed with both hands instead of one causing massive damage.

"Jusshigan"
Requirements: 61 mastery, 61 Strength
DPS: A
Description: In this attack, the user puts both of his hands together and performs Shigan with all ten of his fingers at once, greatly damaging the opponent

"Gekko Jusshigan"
Requirements: 81 mastery, 71 strength, 61 movement speed
DPS: S
Description: A combination of Jusshigan and Geppo. After using Geppo to get himself into the air, the user finally uses it to launch himself towards his target in a vertical drop. The added momentum and the vulnerable target makes the following Jusshigan more effective, and harder to avoid.

Soru(Mastery/5 (1 turn cool down)):

Kamisori
Requirements: 46 Mastery, 41 Strength and 61 Movement Speed
Description: A combination of Geppo and Soru, where the user uses Soru in a zigzag motion in midair, allowing extremely fast movements in three dimensions.

Tekkai(1 turn cool down when moving):

Tekkai "Utsugi"
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 strength, 41 drability
Description: This form of Tekkai is used entirely as a counter instead, where the purpose is not to absorb damage from the attack, but to transfer the shock of the attack back to the attacker, which can lead to broken bones in a normal human body.
(2 turn cooldown)

Tekkai Kenpo "Don Poro"
Requirements: 46 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Durability
Description: A punch to the opponent's stomach with Tekkai in use.

Tekkai Kenpo "Matenro"
Requirements: 46 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Durability
Description: The user flips onto his hands, then kicks his opponent up into the air.

Tekkai "Sai"
Requirements: 46 Mastery, 41 Strength, 41 Movement Speed and 41 Durability
Description: After using Geppo to project himself towards his opponent, the user uses Tekkai to harden his body, smashing the enemy.

Tekkai "Go"
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 51 Strength and 51 Durability
Description: Visually, the move differs from the ordinary Tekkai in that the user visually tenses his body even further while standing still; the ordinary Tekkai could be activated seamlessly.

Cho Sokuten: Tekkai Dama
Requirements: 56 Mastery, 41 Strength and 41 Movement Speed
Description:The user combines his Tekkai Dama (spinning himself with Soru while using Tekkai) movements with Geppo to use it in midair.

Tekkai Kenpo "Roba no Kamae"
Requirements: 46 Mastery, 61 Strength, 61 Movement Speed and 41 Durability
Description: A form of Tekkai Kenpō, in which the user seems to combine Tekkai with Soru in order to move at extreme speeds.

Rokaru Area Network
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 Strength and 61 Movement Speed
Description: While moving at high speed, the user slashes at his opponent with both hands. Because of his high speed, it appears as if he was attacking with multiple hands.

Rankyaku Destructive potency: S) :
Rankyaku "Sen"
Requirements: 31 Mastery, 31 Strength
Description: Used in a stomping action. The air is blasted straight ahead in a line towards the opponent like a bullet, instead of in a curve as witnessed in the normal version.

Rankyaku "Shuriken"
Requirements: 41 Mastery, 31 Strength
Description: The user fires multiple Rankyaku blades in the shape of shuriken.

Rankyaku "Gaicho"
Requirements: 51 mastery, 41 strength
Destruction Potency: B
Description: the user creates a large Rankyaku in the shape of a bird, . This Rankyaku has a much wider range, greater attack power, and is capable of cleaving steel - something not witnessed from other variations. The cut also seems more focused, instead of flickering and jagged like a normal

Rankyaku "Hyobi"
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 41 strength
Destruction Potency: B
Description: The user creates a large, powerful Rankyaku in the shape of a swirl, which is launched at the enemy like a razor blade. When it hits the opponent, he is damaged and stunned.

Rankyaku "Renge"
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 51 Strength
Description: In this attack, Rankyaku is performed with both legs instead of one, causing multiple cuts on either side of the opponent. The cuts at first appear small and then "blossom" into larger ones, perhaps explaining the name.

Rankyaku "Hakurai"
Requirements: 61 Mastery, 61 Strength
DPS: A
Description: A much more powerful form of Rankyaku that is used by using both legs, it appears to cut the air in a larger area.

Kami-e(1 turn cool down when moving)

Kami-e "Slime"
Requirements: 51 Mastery, 51 Reaction Speed
Description: Instead of the body becoming limp like paper, it stretches and moves in ways slime or sludge would move in order to avoid attacks.

81 - 7 (Animal Form)

Last edited:
Top Bottom